Search Menu
Menu

This Week's Prompt Is the Best Prompt We've Ever Thought Of, Maybe. But Our Standards Aren't Really That High.

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 12, 2011
You probably want to know why Writer Wars is a day late, don't you, butts. Well, I'll tell you: it's because yesterday, in a spectacular and unforgettable display of athletic ability, I fell off the treadmill at the gym (I had it amped up to... More  →
This Week's Prompt Is the Best Prompt We've Ever Thought Of, Maybe. But Our Standards Aren't Really That High.

Celebrity Twitter Roundup

By Aislinn ShevlinOctober 12, 2011
"Had an idea for celebrity big brother. Leave them in there for months and when they come out let them know it wasn't televised." More  →
Celebrity Twitter Roundup

Why Camping is Man's Crappiest Invention

By ContributorOctober 12, 2011
greenbubbly12, where on earth are these compulsory camping trips coming from??—Sparkitors I recently came back from a camping and hiking expedition. Simply put, it was a nightmare. Filthy, exhausted, and slightly catatonic, I stumbled into my house and vowed never to go... More  →
Why Camping is Man's Crappiest Invention

In Defense of the Disney Princesses

After reading this controversial post, GreatLightBorrowers is coming to the defense of the Disney Princess. Which side are you on?—Sparkitors I, along with many other Sparklers, was extraordinarily distressed... More  →
In Defense of the Disney Princesses

The Illustrated Guide to Cold Contagion

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 12, 2011
Do you have a cold? Well, 'tis the season! Between the changing weather and the back-to-school rush, sometimes staying healthy is just too dang hard. But... wait, you're not going to keep this contagion celebration all to yourself, are you? That would be selfish! And everyon More  →
The Illustrated Guide to Cold Contagion

I'm Weird and I Like It!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 12, 2011
Alexis thinks her music tastes are weird, but I own every song on her playlist. I guess that makes me weird, too, right? Don't worry! You can share in the weirdness—just listen to this playlist! "Unwell" by Matchbox 20. When... More  →
I'm Weird and I Like It!

The Best 5-Year-Old Rapper in the World

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 12, 2011
I am totally impressed—this little girl can really rap. And sing. And memorize an entire Nicki Minaj song. And she has an adorable accent. Not to mention, her cover of "Super Bass" is waaay better than both Taylor Swift's AND Selena Gomez's. Anybody else... More  →
The Best 5-Year-Old Rapper in the World

The LDR: A Participant's Perspective

carrieaimelire is an expert on the art of dating while apart (and we are experts at rhymes that don't really make sense. Buttever). —Sparkitors If you’re confused, LDR= long-distance relationship. If you’re excited to read this, you are in one. If you’re apprehensive, your perception... More  →
The LDR: A Participant's Perspective

The Advantages of Being Homeschooled

readergrl96 knows you're homeschooling prejudiced, and wants to remind you that taking class mere yards from your bed has some hardcore benefits. –Sparkitors My name is readergrl96, and I'm a homeschooler. Wait! Don't run away! I'm not scary, honest! While the thought of associating... More  →
The Advantages of Being Homeschooled

How to Make History

Flyergirl13 tells you how to become the next Abe Lincoln. Only, you know, minus the assassination.—Sparkitors There are a few things you need to know about history. First, I love it. APUSH, AP World all... More  →
How to Make History