Search Menu
Menu

My Crush is a NASCAR Driver

By ContributorJune 21, 2011
yourmothershouldknow26 loves guys who do something called "NASCAR" (we think it's like NASA, but with scars?) —Sparkitors If you're actually reading this post, congratulations! You're either a NASCAR fan wondering if we have the same taste in... More  →
My Crush is a NASCAR Driver

My Crush Is... an Internet Celebrity

Our favorites on this list are Dan Bergstein and Jon Skindzier. lleya, we promise we're not baised AT ALL. —Sparkitors There's been a lot of My Crush Is... posts (more than 50 pages worth!), but somehow, now one has yet written a... More  →
My Crush Is... an Internet Celebrity

Pre-K Crushes and a Storybook First Kiss

This reminds us of the video of the two little kids kissing we posted,  Intern's Pick: First Kiss! and for that we thank you Laneylaneybird!  We wish we could all be as fearless in love as your 4-year-old self. -Sparkitors Ah,... More  →
Pre-K Crushes and a Storybook First Kiss

The Moral of the Story: Don't Trust Cute Boys

xcgirl116 has a confession to make. —Sparkitors I kinda did something bad. I started liking someone—while I was in a relationship. And this someone was my SO’s best friend. It wasn’t like the hot new kid came and swept me off my feet. This guy... More  →
The Moral of the Story: Don't Trust Cute Boys

MANKLER DATE ALERT!

i_bourne_the_wicked is meeting his crush for the first time ever! WE ARE SO EXCITED.—Sparkitors Hello everyone! Today, Tuesday, June 20, might potentially be the most important day of my life so far. Allow me to explain. While in my life I... More  →
MANKLER DATE ALERT!

Jetpacks and Hedge-Pigs

strangeNilikeit is blogging her summer at Shakespeare Camp. Arthur is her guy BFF, but could he be more?  —Sparkitors Sparklers, by the time you read this, I’ll be at camp. Imagine that you’re 5 years old. Then imagine that tomorrow is Christmas/your birthday/Hanukah/any and all... More  →
Jetpacks and Hedge-Pigs

Why You Should Crush On a Nerd

Call us crazy, but we think this post might be Courtney Guth's thinly veiled love letter to her BF! —Sparkitors Everyone has a type. Some women attract the bad boys and rebels; others attract the suave smooth talkers. According to my sassy gay friend... More  →
Why You Should Crush On a Nerd

The Staircase

Lonks is closing in on the halfway mark; only 11 books to go!—Sparkitors Book #39: The Staircase Author: Ann Rinaldi Reason for Reading: I don’t think I need to tell you again how much I love this writer. Quote: "Let me say that the... More  →
The Staircase

Love Story and Viva La Vida Make Beautiful Music Together

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 21, 2011
Who knew the piano and cello were so awesome?  Apparently amaryllismoon, who sent this in! I wish I could play an instrument, but I don't have the patience for it. Do any of you play instruments? Send in your favorite videos at... More  →
Love Story and Viva La Vida Make Beautiful Music Together

How To Revel in the Glory of Being a Third Wheel

TheColorMelanie is always the odd man out, but she never lets it cramp her style.Sparkitors Awkward situations are a part of life. Showing up to a party 30 minutes early, being... More  →
How To Revel in the Glory of Being a Third Wheel