Skip over navigation
Prom

Name That Splogger/Sparkitor: The Big Reveal!

By Emily WinterJuly 23, 2010
First of all, those wrists? They're both Dan's. Second,whimsicalLady, we ALL love Auntie's shoes, and we decided to steal them off her feet while she was seated (playing Battleship against Sarah). Chelsea and Emma grabbed the shoes, and then a fight broke... More  →
Name That Splogger/Sparkitor: The Big Reveal!

Auntie SparkNotes: Stalker Steve's Cyber-Slime

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 23, 2010
In our opinion, this is one of the most upsetting letters Auntie's ever answered. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, There's a boy who likes me. We can call him Stalker Steve. We went out briefly at the beginning of the year, but I broke up with him quickly because,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Stalker Steve's Cyber-Slime

Open Thread for July 23

By Emily WinterJuly 23, 2010
This ed just had the best egg and cheese sandwich of all time, then found this adorable pic in the contribute@sparknotes.com box from dasp_girly. If one more good thing happens today, this ed will have to lock herself in the closet... More  →
Open Thread for July 23

Food on a Stick!

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 22, 2010
Hey, Sparklers, do you know what the greatest thing about summer is? We'll give you a hint: It's NOT "armpit waterfalls and under-butt sweat marks." (No offense, C-Dags—we know you can't help it.) Give up? It's... FOODS ON A STICK! Yep, when the weather gets warm, there's no... More  →
Food on a Stick!

Fairy Tales for Teens

By ContributorJuly 22, 2010
Thanks for the recommendations, Aroha999! Now we can finally stop reading Little Red Riding Hood over and over!— Sparkitors Remember when your mom used to read you a bedtime story every night before tucking you in? Remember the epic... More  →
Fairy Tales for Teens

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 6

CoffinMaker is blogging Bella's favorite book, Wuthering Heights. We like Coffin's version better than the original. —Sparkitors [Sniffles.] Awww, Hindley grew up fast. Too fast. One chapter he's sadistically throwing things at Heathcliff, the next he's sadistically throwing things at Heathcliff and he has a... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 6

Horrible Road Trip Games

By Pete CroattoJuly 22, 2010
You know those road trips that chew you up, spit you out, and threaten to shatter your sacred familial bond? Well, these games are going to make those road trips even worse. And better. But mostly, worse. 1. Name That Smell: Is it the tuna fish... More  →
Horrible Road Trip Games

Auntie SparkNotes: The Doinky Dumper

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 22, 2010
What does it mean when your ex says he wants to be friends, then disappears? Auntie knows. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, It's a really long story, but you said to keep it concise, so here we go: My first boyfriend breaks up with me on the last day... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Doinky Dumper

How to Spark-ify Your Internet-Free Vacation

Ney_Ney92 ,we like the way you think. These ideas are GENIUS.—Sparkitors Next week, my family and I are going to Carolina Beach in North Carolina. My phone does not have internet access, and our condo has no computer, so for 8 days, I. Will. Not.... More  →
How to Spark-ify Your Internet-Free Vacation

You Should Have Been Born in the _____ies

By Kathryn_WilliamsJuly 22, 2010
We're not saying the stork made a mistake, but all evidence suggests you were born in the wrong decade. Which era do you belong in? You should have been born in the 50's if... You love the taste of malt You think... More  →
You Should Have Been Born in the _____ies