Search Menu
Menu

Q&A Session With a REAL, ACTUAL Hufflepuff! (You Can't Prove She's Not)

By ContributorSeptember 13, 2011
geetargrl59 answers your most burning questions about the huffiest, puffiest house at Hogwarts (and yes, those adjectives are meant as compliments).—Sparkitors Wow. I mean...wow. Sparklers, I must say that I was shocked, amazed, surprised, confounded, astonished, flabbergasted, and delighted to... More  →
Q&A Session With a REAL, ACTUAL Hufflepuff! (You Can't Prove She's Not)

The Dating Game: Audition Edition

By ContributorSeptember 13, 2011
newyorkmabbie's still looking for a new actor, but who should she choose? —Sparkitors It’s time to play The Dating Game; Audition Edition! Let’s meet our lovely contestant, Mabbie! Now, Mabbie, behind these three doors are three potential Douchey Boyfriends! You have until time... More  →
The Dating Game: Audition Edition

Open Thread for September 13

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 13, 2011
We could hardly even figure out how to do subtraction on our graphing calculator, much less write a sentence; hermionerules5 clearly does not have this problem. I was up late finishing my math homework when I thought of all... More  →
Open Thread for September 13

Why Sparklers Should Crochet

By ContributorSeptember 12, 2011
lissalovesmusic can speak in spy-code, but more importantly, she can create S'mores out of yarn. We are jealous. —Sparkitors. Sparklers are fond of a lot of very cool things. Some of my favorites are bacon (yum), writing (hello, WriMos!), good literature (of... More  →
Why Sparklers Should Crochet

The Second Rule of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Chirii's back with part two of her guide to slaying the undead. Keep reading if you enjoy having a brain! —Sparkitors I was discussing my next zombie article with my friend and he said, “Stay as a group, study your surroundings very... More  →
The Second Rule of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Moving On After Harry Potter

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 12, 2011
For those of you who, like me, still haven't gotten over the end of Harry Potter (yes, I know, Pottermore, but it's not the same), here's some encouragement to move on. (No, you won't actually move on—you will feel even more nostalgic.) If you don't send a... More  →
Moving On After Harry Potter

Confessions of a Really Shy Sparkler

zara95 is the voice of all the soft-spoken Sparklers out there!—Sparkitors I’m pretty sure some of you Sparklers know what it’s like to be the shy girl (or guy) in school. My heart goes out to all of you; I... More  →
Confessions of a Really Shy Sparkler

Auntie SparkNotes: Mismeddled

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 12, 2011
My Dearest Auntie, I have a best friend, "Jon." I have known him since before my shoes mattered, and I recall a brief middle school romance that comes into play later, and he is very important to me. Recently, he confided in me that he was... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Mismeddled

Listen Up: This is Your Literary Pep Talk

We can't tell for sure, but we THINK Rafikiwock may have insulted us in his first paragraph. Buttever. We can take the heat.—Sparkitors Hey you! Yeah, you! The zoned-out teenager staring glossy-eyed at your computer monitor!... More  →
Listen Up: This is Your Literary Pep Talk

Women with Attitude

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 12, 2011
Aleare12 says, "I’m not entirely sure what you would classify this sort of artist as except for 'the kind of people who can come up with lines about fascist panties and crispy Benjamin Franklins.'" I think they all sound... More  →
Women with Attitude