Search Menu
Menu

How To Navigate the End of a Date

By ContributorOctober 7, 2011
The hilarious RunsWithScissors09 tells you how to survive the tricky territory at the end of a first date—and her tips are so right that it's scary.—Sparkitors Ah, the first date. You’re dizzy from hormones, or maybe just too much hairspray. The evening is... More  →
How To Navigate the End of a Date

NBK and PROUD: A New Mankler Point of View!

By ContributorOctober 7, 2011
After reading Metalhead's crazy-popular column on wanting to end his NBK-streak, TanTan decided to throw his hat into the ring and voice a new perspective! Yay for Manklers talking about KISSING!—Sparkitors As I was perusing posts on SparkLife, I kept... More  →
NBK and PROUD: A New Mankler Point of View!

Open Thread for October 7

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 7, 2011
lightningFhae got bored and drew this Gryffindor crest on some scratch paper, and we gotta say, we're impressed! It looks legit! When we get bored, we draw stick people.... More  →
Open Thread for October 7

Ask Jono: Make The First Move, Please, Anybody

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 6, 2011
Hi Jono, I love reading your posts.  They're really helpful and whatnot, but I have a dilemma. See, there's this guy (ikr? sooooo many "this guy"s) and he and I are good friends. I met him because he was a friend of my best... More  →
Ask Jono: Make The First Move, Please, Anybody

Essential Vintage Items-Part One!

By ApneetOctober 6, 2011
This week I went thrifting in the East Village and found three great vintage staples. If you're new to vintage, there a few key pieces you need to start off your collection, and I can promise you'll wear them over and over again. The pieces... More  →
Essential Vintage Items-Part One!

Auntie SparkNotes: Catching the L Train

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 6, 2011
Hey, Auntie! I've recently started college and it's been pretty awesome! I've met some really cool people, and this one really cool girl in specific. I've gone through your flirt-guides and they're all incredibly helpful. Unfortunately, they're all for a girl liking a boy or a... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Catching the L Train

Elodie's Comprehensive Guide of Things NOT To Do When Flirting With Guys

By ElodieOctober 6, 2011
Before I dive straight in, I’m thinking once a month I’ll dabble in the realm of storytelling. I’ve got some pretty juicy ones stashed away (and by “juicy” I basically mean “cringe-worthy and hilarious”). So, which would you guys rather hear about? 1. The time I... More  →
Elodie's Comprehensive Guide of Things NOT To Do When Flirting With Guys

Which Ghost Is the Best Ghost of All Time?

By Brendan EyreOctober 6, 2011
Who among us hasn’t spent countless hours debating which ghost has the best ghost skills? What was that? You haven’t? Okay, fine, we can’t all be Ghost Scientists. (No, we don’t have a PhD. Stop asking questions.) Anyway, let’s try and get to the bottom... More  →
Which Ghost Is the Best Ghost of All Time?

How to Survive a Horror Movie

By ContributorOctober 6, 2011
If you follow Mannel's  rules, you just may live through Halloween. –Sparkitors Every time I watch a horror movie, I find myself very scared... of how stupid the characters in the movie are acting! Their ridiculous behavior has no place in a truly hair-raising,... More  →
How to Survive a Horror Movie

Admit It: You Just Can't Get Enough of Celebrity Photos

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 6, 2011
For Superman, it's green rocks. For Elizabeth Bennet, it's aloof, hostile rich dudes. For Voldemort, it's Blazin' Buffalo Doritos. And for us, it's photos of celebs. Yep, you caught us: we love to stare at famous people, and we mean that in the creepiest way possible. So her More  →
Admit It: You Just Can't Get Enough of Celebrity Photos