Skip over navigation

How to Lie

By Rachel KorowitzOctober 1, 2010
It's your once-a-decade, pull-out-all-the-stops family reunion. Aunt Magnus (the burly shot-put champ) has you cornered, and she and Cousin Betheffry (who looks like a pair of needle-nosed pliers) are grilling you about your personal life. "What grade are you in now?" "Do you have a... More  →
How to Lie

Introducing... The NEW Friday Awards

By ContributorOctober 1, 2010
Last Friday, your Sparkitors had to cut The Friday Awards due to time constraints. But 20 Sparklers have picked up where we left off! We're really proud of how quickly the committee organized, and we think it did an excellent job with its... More  →
Introducing... The NEW Friday Awards

Lauren's High School Life

By Lauren PassellOctober 1, 2010
We asked our Sploggers to answer some questions about what they were like in high school. We think this picture of Splogger Lauren Passell is the most adorable + BA thing EVER. —Sparkitors Before we even read your answers to the questions we provided, can you... More  →
Lauren's High School Life

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 15

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 1, 2010
Chapter Fifteen: Tick Tock Tick Tock Tick Tock Bella's Title: Pain Clouds Human-vampire hybrid babies have 24 chromosomal pairs. This explains everything! Humans have 23 and vampires have 25. The baby would obviously take the average of its two parents. That's just science, plain and simple.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 15

Auntie SparkNotes: The Pixie's Lament

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 1, 2010
Does society abhor short-haired girls? Auntie says no way. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have a massive problem. Society and cultural norms are demanding that I have long hair, but I just made the jump and maliciously hacked my hair off this weekend and now it seems... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Pixie's Lament

Open Thread for October 1

By Emily WinterOctober 1, 2010
It's October! That means Halloween! Let's ALL go as this cat, Moosa. All we have to do is put on some whiskers and stretch out on the floor all day. Thanks for the pic Dizzy_In_My_Head!... More  →
Open Thread for October 1

Dan's High School Life

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 30, 2010
We asked the Sploggers some questions about their high school experiences, and ordered politely asked them to send us pictures of their younger, awkward-er selves. First up: Dan! —Sparkitors Were you funny in high school? Nope. But at the time I thought I was... More  →
Dan's High School Life

A Day in the Life of a High School Independent Study Student

By ContributorSeptember 30, 2010
SweetlySavedByGrace is NOT homeschooled! —Sparkitors "Oh, so you're home schooled?" I've heard that question so many times I think I may chop off the extremities of the next person who asks me. Just kidding! (But seriously, ask me again.) My school is an independent... More  →
A Day in the Life of a High School Independent Study Student

Football Season Fun for Everyone

By Ashley SpencerSeptember 30, 2010
Your theater-loving-cardigan-wearing-SparkNotes-reading self is pumped for new “Glee” episodes. Sports? Not so much. But if you boycott football games, what are you going do on Friday nights? Lie on the couch and watch Tom Selleck’s mustache on “Blue Bloods,” or catch the latest creepy pedophiles... More  →
Football Season Fun for Everyone

Auntie SparkNotes: The Ex Is Silent

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 30, 2010
All of our exes actually teleported to a different dimension. That's our story, and we're sticking to it! —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, Do you like Cheetos? Someone asked me that in a soccer game, while we were playing. It was awesome. So anyways, me and this girl went... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Ex Is Silent