Skip over navigation

Bumper Sticker Say Wha?

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 22, 2010
There are two types of people in this world: those who sticker their bumpers, and those who don't. We fall in the latter category. We just don't understand the desire to put your religious and political beliefs, socioeconomic status, number of kids, job, pet, and... More  →
Bumper Sticker Say Wha?

The Diary of Ashley Spencer: The Fear and Loathing in Chicago

By Ashley SpencerJanuary 22, 2010
This is sort of embarrassing for me to admit. I’m suffering from what seems like an incurable disease common among recent college graduates. No, it’s not some nasty germy thing I picked up just by walking past a frat party my last semester of... More  →
The Diary of Ashley Spencer: The Fear and Loathing in Chicago

Harness Your Inner Spielberg

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 22, 2010
Just about every electronic gadget now comes equipped with a video camera. At this point, you've probably "directed" a handful of videos, from the one of your friend eating a gross sandwich, to the one of Lady Gaga from 2500 feet away at a concert.... More  →
Harness Your Inner Spielberg

Auntie SparkNotes: Bye Bye, (High School) Love

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 21, 2010
Dear Auntie SparkNotes, I feel really silly, but I need help. I'm an 18 year old senior, and my boyfriend and I started dating at the end of ninth grade, so we've almost been together for 3 years. We love each other very much. I've told... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Bye Bye, (High School) Love

Hanging Out with Jazzy: Film Quotes No One Can Remember

By ContributorJanuary 21, 2010
Did you know that villanous_mwaha writes like 36,487 SparkLife posts every single day? Well she does. We're just going to keep publishing one every Thursday until she graduates from college...err..."uni." —SparkNotes editors There are usually parts of great films that you can't help but... More  →
Hanging Out with Jazzy: Film Quotes No One Can Remember

When Friends Want a Favor

By Julie KrautJanuary 21, 2010
Your friend has a favor to ask. Maybe she wants to go to the gym with you, trade a pudding pack for your Lunchable, or get a ride to school. The specifics don’t matter. At some point, a friend is going to try to convince... More  →
When Friends Want a Favor

The American School System, Demystified (for the Rest of the World)

By ContributorJanuary 21, 2010
MaggieGirl2013 wrote this post for her Sparkler friends who don't live in the US and are curious about how the school system works over here. Enjoy! —SparkNotes editors Our school system might not be fabulous, but at least most of us public school (aka... More  →
The American School System, Demystified (for the Rest of the World)

Pssst. I've Totally Got a Thing for Beagerlake.

By Katie_RolnickJanuary 21, 2010
High school can be a tough place to keep a secret. After all, there's almost always someone around who can engage in some stealthy eavesdropping. Even if your friends are good at sealing their lips, gossip still manages to seep out and run rampant through the... More  →
Pssst. I've Totally Got a Thing for Beagerlake.

Blogging Eclipse: Part 10

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 21, 2010
Chapter Ten: Scent Better Title: I Wish It Were Chapter 11 We're going to a Werewolf Party! Well, not really. But at the end of this chapter, Bella is headed out to La Push to a bonfire party with Jacob and the other werewolves. So that means... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 10

Mr. Literary Gets Pulled Over

By Miss MarmJanuary 21, 2010
Those of you who liked the first Mr. Literary vid will be pleased to know that the second one is now out! Related post: Your Friend, the Quote Machine... More  →
Mr. Literary Gets Pulled Over