Search Menu
Menu

A Dress Worth Waiting For

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 2, 2011
I have been waiting for the chance to wear this dress. No, wait, sorry. Correction: I have been waiting twenty years for the chance to wear this dress. How is this possible, you ask? Well, here's the story: once upon a time, at the age of ten,... More  →
A Dress Worth Waiting For

Ask Jono: Inadvertent Flirting

By Jon_SkindzierSeptember 2, 2011
Dear Jono, Since you are a male, I was hoping you could help me figure out what my friend is thinking. He is a really good friend to me, and we hang out often. I will admit, I do have feelings for him and... More  →
Ask Jono: Inadvertent Flirting

I Wish I'd Read This Book in High School

By Miss MarmSeptember 2, 2011
The Naked Roommate author Harlan Cohen has a new book coming out in April (I get to read an advanced copy now because I'm extremely fancy). It's called Naked Dating: Five Steps to Finding the Love of Your Life (While Fully... More  →
I Wish I'd Read This Book in High School

Harry Potter Takes on Rebecca Black

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 2, 2011
By now you've all (thankfully) forgotten about Rebecca Black's "Friday,"  the internet fad of three months ago. Still, those terrible lyrics are waiting to creep up on you right before your Algebra II final and destroy your concentration. But never fear, Sparklers! Today's video... More  →
Harry Potter Takes on Rebecca Black

Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 2

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 2, 2011
Chapter Four: Back to the Burrow Better Title: Don't Mess With the Weasleys I want to be a Weasley. I want to have cool brothers and an adequate sister. I want a dad who is goofy and kind and a mom who is both stern and sweet.... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 2

If They Cared Enough, These Bands Could Be Hipster

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 2, 2011
You might not recognize most of the bands on Lisni Fergie's playlist, but if you're really as cool as you think you are, you know that that only makes them better. All of the good bands aren't mainstream yet, right? Whatever. "Brooklyn" by... More  →
If They Cared Enough, These Bands Could Be Hipster

How to Survive Your Doctor's Waiting Room

By ContributorSeptember 2, 2011
Samantha P., some of these survival tips sound suspiciously like waiter's revenge. –Sparkitors My dad always tried to convince me to be a soccer player. So, I took up softball. Looking back now, however, I think I know why he advised me to pursue... More  →
How to Survive Your Doctor's Waiting Room

Why You Really Shouldn't Hate Your Parents

Pole_Vaulter 423 is TOTALLY getting a raise in her allowance for writing this hilarious, adorable post.–Sparkitors As teenagers, we have that tendency to blame all that is wrong in the world on the two people who are supposed to be able to fix everything... More  →
Why You Really Shouldn't Hate Your Parents

So Many College Clubs, So Little Time!

LadyM is starting university in Canada soon—and she needs your help to narrow down her endless extracurricular options!—Sparkitors The fact that my actual name (Megann) starts with an "M" is a just a happy coincidence, because that had very little to... More  →
So Many College Clubs, So Little Time!

The Best Fictional Best Friends

After reading dac213's post, we're dying for a new BFF. Think Sam Gagee is open for the position? —Sparkitors There have been countless posts about fictional crushes, but what about fictional BFFs? You know, the kind of friends who will literally help you defeat... More  →
The Best Fictional Best Friends