Skip over navigation

How to Sprinkle Your Life with Awesome

By ContributorMay 19, 2010
Pimento111, are you this peppy all the time? Or just when we need you the most? —Sparkitors Your life has entered some sort of monotonous slump. Your daily routine lacks excitement. You get bored easily. Well, you're not alone, and we all know that... More  →
How to Sprinkle Your Life with Awesome

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerMay 19, 2010
And......WE'RE BACK. Last week's Awesome Thing was finally deemed to be worthy of its name, and you rated it a massive 8.89 on the indomitable Scale of Awesomeness. You've repaired our egos, restored Awesomeness to its rightful place on the Awesome... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Alternate Graduation Headwear

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 19, 2010
Different schools have different traditions, but thanks to Hollywood, there is a specific uniform we all envision when talking about Graduation Day. It involves a black robe and a cardboard hat that has been aerodynamically engineered to fly. The truth is... More  →
Alternate Graduation Headwear

The SparkNotes Gleecap: Episode 19 (Dream On)

By Emily WinterMay 19, 2010
*headdesk headdesk headdesk* I guess...that...doesn't count as a recap? *looks nervously at Miss Marm* Okay, okay! But I'm warning you, Sparklers, this episode, which you can watch here before reading all these spoilers, was 91 percent off key. Joss Whedon directs and Neil Patrick Harris, of... More  →
The SparkNotes Gleecap: Episode 19 (Dream On)

Auntie SparkNotes: Consumed By Flames of Rage

By kat_rosenfieldMay 19, 2010
It's snooping week at SparkLife! Today we hear from a guilt-riddled girl who let her cell phone fall into the wrong hands. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, Over spring break, I did some crazy stuff and hooked up with a boy that I met at the beach. I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Consumed By Flames of Rage

The Life of a Band Kid: Exposed!

By ContributorMay 19, 2010
Our theory here at SparkLife? You can never have too many posts about band. swimchik88 adds to our already-impressive archives with her article—proving, once again, that there’s always more to learn.— SparkNotes editors Most people think band kids don’t do anything but eat, sleep, and... More  →
The Life of a Band Kid: Exposed!

Open Thread for May 19

By Emily WinterMay 19, 2010
COWS! Note: Listen to this song as you appreciate NerdAppeal's photograph. Replace every "pow" with "cow," and pretend you are one of them. It's really fun.... More  →
Open Thread for May 19

Study for Your Finals Like a Pro

By ContributorMay 18, 2010
This post by missmolly02481 might just be the best thing that ever happened to your study habits. Read on, and prepare to ace your final exams.— SparkNotes editors From the pungent odor of freshly sharpened pencils to the horrifying blankness of a newly opened... More  →
Study for Your Finals Like a Pro

Four Ways to Wake Up On Time

By ContributorMay 18, 2010
First Ellielikespie wrote this hilarious post, and now she’s gone and done it again. We’d like to thank her for our new six-pack abs; we're really seeing results from all the exercise we're getting while giggling! —... More  →
Four Ways to Wake Up On Time

Signs You're Freaking Out

By Emily WinterMay 18, 2010
STRESS! We know all about it!!! And we have a love/hate relationship with it. It's motivating. Motivating like a strong kick in the spleen. POOM! This ed has a major application for a writing workshop DUE! RIGHT! NOW! And she needs a new driver's license, so she... More  →
Signs You're Freaking Out