Skip over navigation

Blogging Eclipse: Part 23

By Dan_BergsteinApril 30, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Three: Monster Better Title: Whaaaaaaaat? Hey, Jacob. How's it going? Remember a while back when we had that chat about force kissing, and I said you should never force kiss someone? Disregard what I said. Apparently Bella loves force kissing. I'm as confused as you are. Sincerely, Dan P.S. Where... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 23

The Complete List of Senior Superlatives

By kat_rosenfieldApril 30, 2010
As the school year winds down, seniors everywhere are waiting with bated breath for an answer to the most vital, life-changing, groundbreaking question of their academic careers: WHO, among THEIR ENTIRE CLASS, will WIN THIS YEAR'S SENIOR SUPERLATIVES?! Yes, Sparklers, the time of superlatives is upon us.... More  →
The Complete List of Senior Superlatives

Open Thread for April 30

By Chelsea DaggerApril 30, 2010
Sparkler flotsod (bonus points if you can guess what her name stands for) sent us this picture, and we can't pass up the chance to post a giant smiling crab. Here's what she had to say about it: My friend and I found... More  →
Open Thread for April 30

How to Recognize a Sparkler on the Street

By ContributorApril 29, 2010
This post by Sparkler Missmolly02481 basically lists all the reasons we love you guys so much. Awwwww. Read on to bask in your own fabulousness.—SparkNotes Editors There really is no typical Sparkler, but after a... More  →
How to Recognize a Sparkler on the Street

The Perfect Songs for Any Mood

We share Sparkler SHOELACEx3's fondness for full-on solo dance parties, and we've been known to croon into a hairbrush or two (or a hundred). We loved her song suggestions for prepping for a party or getting our hearts smashed into a locker—and we... More  →
The Perfect Songs for Any Mood

The Best Bloggers Who Never Existed

Sparkler melbert has the right idea: all bloggers should be dead. Wait...that came out wrong. What we mean is, dead people make great bloggers! No, that's not it either...sigh. Just read the article. We're going to go... More  →
The Best Bloggers Who Never Existed

Creeper Much?

Apparently, creeper activity has been increasing everywhere—at least that’s what sparkler origami_vanity thinks! So take notes, ladies and gents: here's what to do when the creeping gets extreme. Frankly, we’re terrified. —SparkNotes Editors Have you ever been minding your own business, walking down... More  →
Creeper Much?

Animated Movies NOT to Watch with Your Kid Brother

We used to love animated movies. But then Sparkler Runxbabyxrun sent us this post and destroyed everything pure and good left in the world. We should probably thank her, but we're too busy burning our extra copies of The... More  →
Animated Movies NOT to Watch with Your Kid Brother

More Dreams, Interpreted!

By Robert IsenbergApril 29, 2010
Remember way back in February, when we analyzed your dreams? We thought we'd covered every possible dream ever, but turns out NOPE. We didn't. Good thing we're experts at making stuff up Psycho Sleep Analysis Interpretationism. Here are more of your dreams,... More  →
More Dreams, Interpreted!

Should Canada Change Its National Anthem?

FeatherQuill, we love Canada, and we're glad you brought up this issue, because we're having way too much fun with Garageband, and we'd like volunteer ourselves, the SparkNotes editors, to write a new anthem on behalf of Canada. Now, would you prefer a... More  →
Should Canada Change Its National Anthem?