Search Menu
Menu

How to Be Patriotic and Stuff...

By ContributorJuly 4, 2011
Shhh, little secret: We're not actually in the office today. We're out doing everything on i'm_a_walking_contradiction's 4th of July list! —Sparkitors It’s that time of year again, when family, friends, and the smell of... More  →
How to Be Patriotic and Stuff...

This Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 4, 2011
I've been meaning to post this video for weeks because I'm obsessed with it but I kept forgetting...until now.  You may have seen this already, but it's still amazing, even after the 600th replay. Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
This Is Bananas, B-A-N-A-N-A-S

Open Thread for July 4

By SparkLifeJuly 4, 2011
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, SPARKLERS! Isn't it wonderful that today, your name becomes multi-purpose? You are not only Sparklers, members of the elite online community SparkLife, but also Sparklers, those dangerous sticks that people set on fire to celebrate... More  →
Open Thread for July 4

Open Thread for July 3

By SparkLifeJuly 3, 2011
CJ created this masterwork using paint.net. The landscape is serene yet forbidding, just like our cat! Send your artistic creations to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for July 3

Open Thread for July 2

By SparkLifeJuly 2, 2011
Happy long weekend!!!!!! We hope it's full of hot babes and hamburgers! ... More  →
Open Thread for July 2

How to Keep Yourself Entertained at Your Cousin's Wedding

By Kathryn_WilliamsJuly 1, 2011
'Tis the season to get married. Falalalalalalalala. Wedding bells! Wedding bells! Wedding all the way! We three bridesmaids of Orient are, bearing heinous dresses we traverse afar. Deck the halls with bows of baby's breath! Falalalalalalalala. Joy to the world, the reception has... More  →
How to Keep Yourself Entertained at Your Cousin's Wedding

Auntie SparkNotes: Sexer's Regret

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 1, 2011
Dear Auntie, So I dated this boy, for a little over a year, and he just dumped me. Yay. Not just that, he lied about why he didn't want to date me anymore. He wanted to be with some other girl. Its plastered all over his... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Sexer's Regret

Flip Flops, Even When Naked!

By ContributorJuly 1, 2011
Faye is preparing for college by blogging The Naked Roommate—the ultimate college guidebook. This week: DORM LIFE! —Sparkitors Chapter 2 of The Naked Roommate starts off with an interesting dilemma proposed by an anonymous college student. (Although it’s not as interesting as the dilemma... More  →
Flip Flops, Even When Naked!

Unwhole Is Back!

By ContributorJuly 1, 2011
DarkLite808 is going to finish her novel, Unwhole, on SparkLife! Don't worry, we'll catch you up on what you missed. —Sparkitors Recap: An unlikely group of teens are gathered together to save their world. Caleb is a commoner and also a childhood friend (and something more?)... More  →
Unwhole Is Back!

Blogging Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 1, 2011
Chapter One: Owl Post Better Title: Previously, On "The Harry Potter and Friends Mystery Hour" Book Three! We're slowly getting to the good novels. Just one more of these Law and Order: SCU novels to get through. (SCU = Silly Children Unit.) On the plus side, this... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban