Skip over navigation

Battle of the Fruits!

By ContributorNovember 22, 2010
icesk8rgrl0, does this apply to fruit-flavored candy as well? Cuz that's a conversation we can participate in. —Sparkitors We’ve all seen the advertisement: a guy in a giant fruit suit singing about the brand Fruit of the Loom. Or at least, I hope you... More  →
Battle of the Fruits!

Hanging Out with Jazzy: How to Make Everything Awkward

By ContributorNovember 22, 2010
villanous_mwaha, aka Jazzy, is THE ORIGINAL SparkLife columnist! We must offer a word of caution about this post, though: Some of these suggestions could probably result in a detention. Just sayin'! —Sparkitors I recently created a little thing I like to call... More  →
Hanging Out with Jazzy: How to Make Everything Awkward

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 22, 2010
How's THIS for a change of pace: today, we're not "awwww"-ing over puppies, crown-wearing cats, or this weird kid in a teddy bear suit—nope, we've got a brand new breed of cute, and it's called the SPIDER MONKEY. Sure, his arachnid-inspired name doesn't... More  →

Open Thread for November 22

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 22, 2010
SparklyMongoose sent us this uber-rad drawing, along with the following explanation: I can't take full credit for the design. My cousin-ish type person (my sister married his cousin, but we act like brother and sister) came up with the idea, except he wanted... More  →

Open Thread for November 21

By EmmaNovember 21, 2010
Katt223 is basically the nicest person ever. It was her best friend's little brother's 11th birthday, so what did she create for him? "An acceptance letter to Hogwarts. I tea stained paper, copied down the letter, and attached it to Bertram's leg. But... More  →
Open Thread for November 21

Open Thread for November 20

By EmmaNovember 20, 2010
It's your Sparkitors here, with an important announcement: THIS IS ONE OF OUR FAVORITE OPEN THREAD PICS EVERRRRRRR!!!!! It's by Anggik, it's made of truffle wrappers (!!!!!!), and we consider it artwork (seriously). Because of our dumbhead website, you can't really see the tabs on Anggik's... More  →
Open Thread for November 20

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 22

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 19, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Two: Promised Better Title: Look Who's Talking I want Ms. Meyer to explain Renesmee more clearly, because the baby is a one big contradiction. Bella and Edward go on and on telling us that she is equal parts both of them. She has Edward's facial features,... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 22

Auntie SparkNotes: The Power of Pretty

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 19, 2010
Is it true that pretty people have better lives? Auntie shares her thoughts. —Sparkitors Hi Auntie, I’m kinda embarrassed to talk about this, but it’s really been bothering me lately. You see, I’m lacking in the looks department, and it makes me worry about my future. I’m... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Power of Pretty

The Friday Awards

By ContributorNovember 19, 2010
This week, NightOwlGirl14 represents HADS to bring you The Friday Awards! —Sparkitors Hey Sparklers! It’s Friday! Welcome to the Friday Awards! This Sparklewarder spent all week trying on obnoxious makeup for a play, watching too many YouTube videos, and not hyperventilating over all... More  →
The Friday Awards

Sparkler Quiz: Animation Sensation!

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 19, 2010
Let me guess: since the last Quiz post was published, you've just been sitting in a mildewy cave, munching on rocks, and PRAYING for the day that we'd put up a new one. Well, spit out those pebbles, yo (seriously, they can't be... More  →