Skip over navigation

Book Review: Killing Britney

By ContributorMarch 8, 2011
Nicole-Lyn doesn't sugarcoat her opinion about this piece of literary FAIL; we hope you can handle the truth!—Sparkitors Direct quote: “Britney is the girl everyone loves to hate.” Never has the back of a book been so blunt about the fact that... More  →
Book Review: Killing Britney

Choose Your Sparker Post Badge: THE WINNER!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 8, 2011
Ladies and Gentleman, boys and girls, Sparklers and Manklers... we have a new Sparkler Post Badge! It's been a long contest, Sparklers. You've cried, probably even pulled out your hair as you agonized over your vote. We've seen 49 wonderful badges, and eliminated all but one... More  →
Choose Your Sparker Post Badge: THE WINNER!

Love SparkLife? Then You're Gonna Love These Sites Too

Fallon is a time-wasting expert; these sites are definitely going to distract you from your homework!—Sparkitors I like to think of SparkLife as a way to escape any task unworthy of my time, and I could spend hours here browsing posts... More  →
Love SparkLife? Then You're Gonna Love These Sites Too

Auntie SparkNotes: Date-Breaking Drama

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 8, 2011
Hi Auntie Sparknotes! I'm a huge fan, and I have been helped a lot by your previous posts! None, however, have answered my current question... Setting: Mid-February, my room. I am sitting at the computer, worrying about Prom (isn't everyone?). I didn't know what I was going... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Date-Breaking Drama

A Ridiculously Long List of Ridiculously Good Bands

blacktophat put together this epic list, and the most amazing part of all? IT RHYMES.—Sparkitors Hello all you happy people, it’s your favorite hat, back again—this time with music! I was looking though all the music I... More  →
A Ridiculously Long List of Ridiculously Good Bands

You Know You're From Kansas City When...

ellielovehockey, why all the Mizzou hate? —Sparkitors Kansas City here I come! Normally when people think of Kansas, they think of bad sports teams and good barbeque. Here's how to know you're a TRUE Kansan! You turn your heater and air conditioner on in the... More  →
You Know You're From Kansas City When...

The Spring Break Game

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 8, 2011
Whether you're staycationing or taking off for the wilds of Grandma's house, spring break is a perfect time to up the ante. See how many points you can rack up on your own, or enlist friends and family for higher scores. More  →
The Spring Break Game

My Crush is An Obscure Musician

mysticjadeshoe shares some lesser-known studs with you!—Sparkitors Don't deny it: we all know an obscure musician who we can't help but adore. You don't have to be a hipster to like the "almost famous" guys on my list; by the end of... More  →
My Crush is An Obscure Musician

Battle of the Books!

Itsa42 describes what just might be the best seated competition since the spelling bee. –Sparkitors Battle of the Books: What is it? Do you hit each other over the head with books? Do your favorite characters take part in an imaginary cage match? No... More  →
Battle of the Books!

One Year, 100 Books: I Am Number Four

Today you get two for the price of one; Lonks gives you a book review AND a movie review!—Sparkitors Book #17: I Am Number Four Author: Pittacus Lore Reason for Reading: The movie looked epic and I have a rule... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: I Am Number Four