Search Menu
Menu

Mind Blown... Inception-Style

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 9, 2011
This is so cool! I can't stop watching this because I feel like I'm looking at an optical illusion. Wait, am I? I want to join the circus...now! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Mind Blown... Inception-Style

Open Thread for June 9

By SparkLifeJune 9, 2011
We think the spelling errors make this even cuter. :) ... More  →
Open Thread for June 9

The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: A Very Potter Musical

By Dan_BergsteinJune 8, 2011
This was bound to happen. Since the early days of the Movie Club, waaaaay back in 2010, many have been screaming for us to cover A Very Potter Musical. Contributor extraordinaire PrestigiousTimeLady is doing a wonderful and hilarious job blogging her... More  →
The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: A Very Potter Musical

What's It Like to Work in a Deli?

By ContributorJune 8, 2011
Gross, fun, and sometimes bloody. Here are the highlights and lowlights of one of my three summer jobs: Highlight: My coworker Richard. He’s like 50, a complete hippie, and I love him. He’s always trying to get me to start a band with him, or at... More  →
What's It Like to Work in a Deli?

Auntie SparkNotes: Butterface

By kat_rosenfieldJune 8, 2011
Dear Auntie, I may have a wee bit of a problem. Luckily for me, other peoples problems seem to be your specialty. So here is the deal. There is this boy. We have been good friends for a while and recently it seems like it... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Butterface

How To Get Rid of a Third Wheel

By Jon_SkindzierJune 8, 2011
Nobody likes having a third wheel around, with the possible exception of a cyclist who is riding past a thumbtack factory. Human third wheels are even worse, as they are clueless, disruptive, and often difficult to ignore. Here are a few solutions to the third wheel dilemma. More  →
How To Get Rid of a Third Wheel

Sparkler Nails, Round 1

By EmmaJune 8, 2011
OH YOU ARE ALL SO CUTE WITH YOUR CUTIE PIE NAILS! Ahem. If you haven't sent in your pics yet, don't worry; this is only the first Sparkler Nails Slideshow. We just couldn't resist showing you what we've got so far! Like millie95 with her fruit fingers! More  →
Sparkler Nails (Round One)

Moving For Dumb-Butts: A Guide by Aleyna22

Aleyna22 is moving to a tiny, tiny town—thankfully, her sense of humor is going with her.—Sparkitors Sometimes the economy will force your parents to find a job in a new town. Sometimes a sinkhole will form under your house and you’ll be forced... More  →
Moving For Dumb-Butts: A Guide by Aleyna22

Emily and Chelsea Are the Softball Champions of FOREVER

By Chelsea DaggerJune 8, 2011
Last night, Sparklers and sports fans, history was made. Last night, small, hopeless dreams became shining, deodorant-tinged reality. Last night, Emily and Chelsea's middling recreational intramural after-work softball team, the fearsomely-named Barnestormers, WON A GAME. (This is the moment where you erupt in deafening cheers of... More  →
Emily and Chelsea Are the Softball Champions of FOREVER

The Top 10 Reasons the Internet Actually DOESN'T Suck

TanTanTheLadiesMan fires back at this post by Jenny the Intern—and we hate to say it, Jen, but we might be on his side. DON'T HATE US.—Sparkitors Ignoring the fact that the counter argument used the... More  →
The Top 10 Reasons the Internet Actually DOESN'T Suck