Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: Nibblequitting

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 22, 2011
Dear Auntie, First of all, I love your column and hope you're having an awesome Summer! Second of all, I have a really bad/embarrassing habit that I've been trying to stop for over a decade and I think I need your expertise to stop. I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Nibblequitting

Notes From an IB Insider

By ContributorJuly 22, 2011
idkwhy.really writes a love letter to what sounds like one of the best non-magical school programs around. –Sparkitors This is my second year in IB, and all I have to say about these two years is WOW. I can definitely say that I've been thoroughly... More  →
Notes From an IB Insider

What to Wear to Go Bowling

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 22, 2011
Fun fact: I enjoy bowling. Other fun fact: I enjoy bowling the most when I do it in an outfit that looks vaguely like a 1970s gym uniform. There's just something so right about the combination of athletic activity and stripey-top tube socks. It's like dressing up... More  →
What to Wear to Go Bowling

Dear Albert: Meeeeeeep

By Emily WinterJuly 22, 2011
Want to see Dear Albert on a weekly basis? We’ll post Dear Alberts weekly instead of monthly if this column can get 100 Facebook Likes. It’s up to you, Sparklers! –Sparkitors "Hey, retard!" a familiar voice booms from down the hall. "Hey, Sam!" it calls again. I... More  →
Dear Albert: Meeeeeeep

Don't Judge Too Quickly

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 22, 2011
These are the funniest advertisements ever. That is ... More  →
Don't Judge Too Quickly

Sparkler Haircuts

By EmmaJuly 22, 2011
Katherine writes, "I mostly did it because everyone told me not to." More  →
Sparkler Haircuts!

You Know You're From Lebanon When...

LadyBlueBerry, we hope your dozens of cousins means you have places to crash all over the world! –Sparkitors What has the awesome "You Know You're From..." series by my fellow Sparklers been missing? A post about life in Lebanon, that tiny 4,015-square-mile land by... More  →
You Know You're From Lebanon When...

Sam Solvable and the Case of the Hogweed Island Ghost

By Miss MarmJuly 22, 2011
This is it, Sparklers: the last finalist in the Funny Fiction Contest. Remember, the story with the most FB likes wins the undying admiration of the entire SparkLife community. You have until noon on Thursday, July 28, to pick your favorite story. Previous entries can... More  →
 Sam Solvable and the Case of the Hogweed Island Ghost

Sororities, Sports, and a Little Bit of Jesus

Faye in a sorority?! Whhhhhhoa. —Sparkitors Ahh, the beautiful city of New Philabostiago. Located between the Mountains-That-Shall-Not-Be-Named and the Non Specific Ocean. Famous for the Philly cheese steak, Brooklyn Bridge, and the Eiffel Tower, with a name that I just made up. I’m blogging chapters... More  →
Sororities, Sports, and a Little Bit of Jesus

How To DTR When You're IDK

TanTan gets all BHN on the FDR. (Those acronyms don't actually mean anything.)—Sparkitors I’ve never been in a relationship, but that doesn’t mean that I haven’t wondered where I stand on a girl’s Relationship Scale. It pretty much ranges anywhere from “I want... More  →
How To DTR When You're IDK