Search Menu
Menu

The Mankler's Solution to Summer Boredom? GIRLS.

By ContributorJune 7, 2011
TanTanTheLadiesMan lives up to his name; here's how to get a girl's attention! (Sparklers, we'll need you to check for accuracy.)—Sparkitors I don’t know about you guys, but I’m already bored of summer...and it’s only the first day.  Now, my mom says it’s... More  →
The Mankler's Solution to Summer Boredom? GIRLS.

Parking Lot Carnivals, Kurt Vonnegut, and PROM

By ContributorJune 7, 2011
The hilarious aleyna22 gives us the low-down on her prom night—and yes, that's her in the pics, lookin' fly and rockin Converse!—Sparkitors Ahh, prom. It's the night every girl dreams about, right? Well, not for this chick. I've never really seen the appeal... More  →
Parking Lot Carnivals, Kurt Vonnegut, and PROM

Prepare To Cry Like A Little Girl

By Chelsea DaggerJune 7, 2011
Upon viewing this magnificent video (submitted by rapunzelmarie226), Chelsea Dagger fell to her pasty, knobby knees and wept. Sure, that's what she normally does at 11:23 every day, but today, she was crying not about... More  →
Prepare To Cry Like A Little Girl

Open Thread for June 7

By SparkLifeJune 7, 2011
mary_malletist4 took this gorgeous pic and wrote:  This is a photo of the Grand-Place in Brussels, Belgium. Brussels has become one of my favorite places in the world since I arrived in Belgium as an exchange student last August—and that's saying something, since I've traveled to... More  →
Open Thread for June 7

Summer Nail Resolutions

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 6, 2011
If you’re anything like us, the minute the weatherman predicted a high above 45, your winter boots hit the back of the closet and your flip-flops came out. All winter, our Dim Sum Plum toenails were obscured under wool socks, and our fingernails languished under greige pol More  →
Summer Nail Resolutions

Can't Smell Like Teen Spirit? Then Dress Like Kurt Cobain.

By ContributorJune 6, 2011
alyena22, we love any post that revolves around deodorant. You're number 1 in our books.—Sparkitors If you live in the southeastern portion of the United States, you are probably sweating right now. And if you are a Sparkler (if... More  →
Can't Smell Like Teen Spirit? Then Dress Like Kurt Cobain.

Why Algebra 2 Honors Should Be Renamed “Philosophy 101”

InsaneRunningKid takes on the greatest of all evils: MATH.—Sparkitors “Algebra 2 Honors—Mrs. Forest.” The sight of these five words on a schedule sends a cold shiver of fear down every sophomore’s spine. But despite Mrs. Forest's tendency to deduct points from an assignment... More  →
Why Algebra 2 Honors Should Be Renamed “Philosophy 101”

You Know You're Serbian When...

alexthenotsogreat, we think the Corn Flakes thing is adorable! —Sparkitors In geography, you may have briefly covered the little state of Serbia. What most people don’t realize is that it’s actually a lot nicer than expected (minus the fact that there’s no plumbing... More  →
You Know You're Serbian When...

Auntie SparkNotes: To HND, Or Not To HND?

By kat_rosenfieldJune 6, 2011
Hi Auntie, I'm going to get straight to the point - I've recently decided to remain a virgin until I'm married. I haven't rushed into this choice -- I've considered my religious views and personality -- but I've also never been faced with a situation where... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: To HND, Or Not To HND?

Unwind (AKA The Scariest Book Ever Written)

Lonks' takes on a dystopian nightmare; will she end up liking or loathing it?—Sparkitors Book #35: Unwind Author: Neil Shusterman Reason for Reading: My best friend, lunaEccentric (See, I referenced you this time! Stop complaining!), has not stopped talking... More  →
Unwind (AKA The Scariest Book Ever Written)