Skip over navigation

Rules for the Public Pool

By Robert IsenbergJune 24, 2010
1. This is a non-smoking area, except for the heavyset sunburned guy who is sneaking cigarettes in the corner. (How does the lifeguard not see him?) 2. No glass bottles or outside food allowed. Even though everyone else snuck them in. 3. Do not flirt with... More  →
Rules for the Public Pool

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 1

By Dan_BergsteinJune 24, 2010
A few thoughts before we begin: It's the beginning of the end. For those tuning in for the first time, where the hell have you been? We were worried. For the past year, I've been reading the Twilight series and blogging about it on a chapter-by-chapter... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 1

People We Want to See On TV

By Ashley SpencerJune 24, 2010
Sick of the “Oprah” and “The View”? We understand. How are the younger generations supposed to relate to these menopausal chicks? We need more younger voices on the boob tube, and fewer daytime specials on cheating husbands, home décor, and car accident victims. Here are... More  →
People We Want to See On TV

How to Avoid Summertime Chores

By ContributorJune 24, 2010
We are totally covering ourselves in red food coloring and then committing felonies. No chores for us—right, Ellielikespie? On second thought, maybe we should read this post more carefully...— Sparkitors Summertime is upon us, and gone are the days... More  →
How to Avoid Summertime Chores

Observations on Little Brothers

GoSeaTurtles, we love YOU like tater tots. And we'd buy your annoying little brother off Ebay any day of the week.— Sparkitors There are people in this world who are truly blessed—and they're called only children. Then, there are the rest... More  →
Observations on Little Brothers

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 3

Coffinmaker is blogging Wuthering Heights (so you don't have to)! —Sparkitors Dear Mrs. Bronte, Right now I'm working on a mailbox that will send letters into the past when I put them inside. I hope this gets to you in a timely (nyuk, nyuk) manner. I've... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 3

Auntie Sparknotes: Icky Friend's Insult-a-Thon

By kat_rosenfieldJune 24, 2010
Today, Auntie hears from a girl who's getting picked on—by her boyfriend's best friend. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie SparkNotes, I have an awesome boyfriend, and we have tons of fun together, except for one issue: His best friend. He is the evil version of my boyfriend and we... More  →
Auntie Sparknotes: Icky Friend's Insult-a-Thon

Open Thread for June 24

By Emily WinterJune 24, 2010
Arrrrrrrglethorp. This ed's internet is being sooooooo weird today. CHELSEA WHY ARE YOU DESTROYING THE INTERNET. Tomorrow is Chelsea's birthday, people. Also, this pic is from abbyiscool13, who says: This is my dog, up close and personal! His name is Bandit. He's an Australian... More  →
Open Thread for June 24

Pet Funerals: An Illustrated Guide

By kat_rosenfieldJune 23, 2010
When it comes to choosing a best friend, there's nothing better than a fur-covered companion who licks your face, sleeps at the foot of your bed, and fills your unattended shoes with viscous gobs of drool. ...No, we don't mean your six year-old cousin with behavioral... More  →
Pet Funerals: An Illustrated Guide

The Mind of Every 3-D Audience Member

By Dan_BergsteinJune 23, 2010
Toy Story 3 was great! It was funny and sweet, and that scene in which the characters held hands and looked at each other could make even Bigfoot weep. And Bigfoot NEVER weeps! The only thing the movie didn’t need was a third dimension. The... More  →
The Mind of Every 3-D Audience Member