Search Menu
Menu

All the Inheritance Spoilers You Could Ever Need

By ContributorNovember 17, 2011
Alish16 is about to give you the biggest post of spoilers ever. You know you can't help reading it!—Sparkitors After last week, you guys of course remember Eragon (that adorable rip-off of LOTR and Star Wars). You probably don't feel like... More  →
All the Inheritance Spoilers You Could Ever Need

Open Thread for November 17

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 17, 2011
This apple was once Daffodil13's afternoon snack. Then she attacked with every ounce of her creativity and her very sharp thumbnail. We have two questions: 1) Don't you think all apples should naturally grow like that? and 2) When was the last time you... More  →
Open Thread for November 17

How to Make Dan's Pumpkin Dessert Disc

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 16, 2011
Traditional desserts such as apple pie and pecan pie are OK, but isn’t it time for some new tasty treats to end a delicious Thanksgiving meal? Using my prodigious baking knowledge and a pantry filled with wonder, I was able to create a brand new... More  →
How to Make Dan's Pumpkin Dessert Disc

You Brought This On Yourself: the Best Music Ever

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 16, 2011
If this playlist brings you pain, just remember: you brought this on yourselves. This is what happens when you don't send in playlists. To punish you all make up for the lack of playlists, I've compiled my own playlist of Everything That is Awesome... More  →
You Brought This On Yourself: the Best Music Ever

Justin Bieber Blocks Traffic

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 16, 2011
No, we did not say stops traffic (he's not THAT attractive). He blocked it...and for a fellow celebrity no less! Really, the boy should know better than to serenade his sweetheart in the middle of the road. But seriously, this video of Ellen invading the Bieb's... More  →
Justin Bieber Blocks Traffic

Three Recipes for Peanut Butter Cookies

By ContributorNovember 16, 2011
kim1412 joins recipe week with three awesome recipes for peanut butter cookies...don't bake too many!—Sparkitors In this post, Sparklers, you get three for the price of one! That's right; I'm giving you THREE delicious recipes for peanut butter... More  →
Three Recipes for Peanut Butter Cookies

Auntie SparkNotes: Mormon Madness!

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 16, 2011
Dearest Auntie, I live in Utah, and I am a Mormon. I'm not a bad kid. In fact, outside of the Mormon community, I'm probably considered a total goody two-shoes. Unfortunately, the LDS church is VERY conservative. And my parents are amongst the more conservative families... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Mormon Madness!

What Are Your Favorite Celebs Thinking?

By Aislinn ShevlinNovember 16, 2011
"My cabdriver is either putting a medieval curse on me or quietly swearing at traffic. Fingers crossed." More  →
What Are Your Favorite Celebs Thinking?

A Recipe for Bella Swan

WishingForGlasses has given us the recipe we've been waiting for: how to turn ourselves into Bella!—Sparkitors Let’s face it: we all know you’re after a broody, lovesick, obsessive, creepy vampire boyfriend whose name rhymes with Schmedward Schmullen. The problem? You're not a... More  →
A Recipe for Bella Swan

The Top 10 Reasons Why the Eragon Series is Actually Pretty Good

TheatrePoetDreamer takes on last week's controversial Eragon post! Which side of the debate are you on?—Sparkitors When I read the first Eragon book at the tender age of 10, I loved it. And I still do. And guess what? I read... More  →
The Top 10 Reasons Why the Eragon Series is Actually Pretty Good