Skip over navigation

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 15, 2011
Welcome to Part Two of CaptainAbbey's introduction to bands you've never heard of. Today we have another British band. (Raise your hand if you like British people!) Ladies and gents, we give you the Heavy! "How You Like Me Now" "Sixteen" "No Time" More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 15, 2011
This little gem of a video is just unbelievable. The woman acts like my little brother when I try to tell him that Santa isn't real. I mean, she does realize that by responding, she indicates that she can hear him, right? Apparently not. Send in... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 15

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 15, 2011
Angry Hobbits sent us this ridiculously awesome drawing along with the following email: Today in his Blogging Breaking Dawn post, the Amazing Dan said that "in an unaired episode of Sesame Street, the mighty Grover laid waste to his enemies using mind-fire." So... More  →
Open Thread for March 15

Committee of Cool: Kate Middleton and Prince William

By SparkLifeMarch 14, 2011
Emily: dude, i thought prince william was supposed to be hot? Chelsea: he isn't hot but his pre-teen brother is. Emma: his hair loss severely compromises his hotness Emily: Kate looks like a secretary Chelsea: i think... More  →
Committee of Cool: Kate Middleton and Prince William

For Pi-ing Out Loud, We Forgot It's Pi Day!!!

By Emily WinterMarch 14, 2011
CRUD NUGGETS! We forgot it's Pi Day. We're terrible, no good pumpkin butts, and not the sexy kind. In a last-minute attempt to get our pi on, we've provided you with this quality photograph of a Sparkitor with her arm stuck in a Halloween costume. An... More  →
For Pi-ing Out Loud, We Forgot It's Pi Day!!!

My Crush Is...A Hot Video Game Character

By ContributorMarch 14, 2011
We've never been fans of video games, but this post by Animated_Apathy might just change our minds...—Sparkitors

Sparklers, I am disappointed in you. I just went through all of the My Crush posts, and I couldn’t believe my

... More  →
My Crush Is...A Hot Video Game Character

Sierra's Prom Diet: 10 Pounds Down!

Sierra, aka district12lives, is trying to lose 30 pounds by prom. Prom's only a few months away, but at least she's got some good news! —Sparkitors Heya Sparklers! So this week I have good news and bad news. Which one would you like to... More  →
Sierra's Prom Diet: 10 Pounds Down!

How To Survive The Nightmare That Is Skiing

Dumblydorr is an expert on avoiding skiing catastrophes, and also on making us laugh. 2 for 2!—Sparkitors Well, Sparklers, it's that time of year again. Yes, the entire northern hemisphere of our home planet has once again been plunged... More  →
How To Survive The Nightmare That Is Skiing

Unwhole: Chapter 19

In the last chapter of Darklite808's book, Kevin was battling Katie (who was possessed), and Caleb was trying to heal Dee. —Sparkitors Caleb was aware of his surroundings: everything was ice. He was trapped inside the Pole Doze, and the air was slowly thickening... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 19

One Year, 100 Books: Leviathan

Lonks is nearly 20% done with her quest, and her reviews get better with each book!—Sparkitors Book #18: Leviathan Author: Scott Westerfeld Reason for Reading: I discovered Westerfeld's Uglies series a few years ago, and I loved it. I’ve read all of... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Leviathan