Search Menu
Menu

Awkward.

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 1, 2011
Is anyone else watching this new MTV show? (Crickets.) Well, you should. It's kind of awesome. It's like a combination of Freaks and Geeks, Juno, and Fast Times at Ridgemont High. They've only shown two episodes so far, but I'm hooked!

Get More:

... More  →
Awkward.

What To Put In Your Purse

By Lucy HutchinsonAugust 1, 2011
Some time around 2004, dogs began to get really tiny. At the same time, women's bags and purses began to get outlandishly huge. Even if you don't have a tiny dog, through the insidious machinations of the fashion industry, you've probably still ended up with a... More  →
What To Put In Your Purse

Open Thread for August 1

By SparkLifeAugust 1, 2011
We LOVE this cool, artsy photo of bamboo taken by Dance.Girl.Sparkle. We used to have an inexplicable forest of bamboo in our backyard growing up, and one time our sister fell on a stump and practically impaled herself... More  →
Open Thread for August 1

Open Thread for July 31

By SparkLifeJuly 31, 2011
TheaterAddict says, "I was sipping my iced tea when I just so happened to think of my fellow Sparklers, and I wondered how their day was going." Anyone who drinks her iced tea from a mason jar, using a green whirly straw, is... More  →
Open Thread for July 31

Open Thread for July 30

By SparkLifeJuly 30, 2011
This may be the saddest AND cutest picture we've ever seen. thesonofrage explains, "This is my Mimi's beagle. Her name is Rosie and she recently had surgery on her torn ACL." We assume Rosie tore her ACL while playing soccer. Feel better soon, Rosie!!!!!! Make your... More  →
Open Thread for July 30

Dear Albert: Worried Beard

By Emily WinterJuly 29, 2011
“Did I fart on you?” I hear myself ask. “You are an Anagram!” WHAT THE BAJESUS AM I SAYING?! Anna Ingram puts her perfect arm around my shoulder and tries to heave me off the floor, but I fumble. Why am I on the floor? Ohhhh, right. She... More  →
Dear Albert: Worried Beard

Ask Jono: Reconnecting

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 29, 2011
Dear Jono, Me and a Mankler were mutually attracted to one another a few months back (without knowing it). Now that we see each other less often and it's gotten to the sad state that we aren't talking like we used... More  →
Ask Jono: Reconnecting

Blogging Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Part 5

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 29, 2011
Chapter Thirteen: Gryffindor Versus Ravenclaw Better Title: Harry's Lust Knows No Bounds There sure is a lot of Quidditch in these three chapters. Do you know what's not in these chapters? The Aurors and child safety. I cannot believe the Magic Government allows Dumbledore to remain in... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban: Part 5

Auntie SparkNotes: A Family Affair

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 29, 2011
Dear Auntie, About seven months ago, I made the decision to date a guy who is part of a family that is friends with my family. Things were going great until about a month ago, when he broke up with me for no apparent reason.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Family Affair

Life as a Moderately Severe Asthmatic

By ContributorJuly 29, 2011
MissE1000 gives you the rundown on life with asthma!—Sparkitors I'm here to write about a fairly common disease: Asthma. When you think of asthma, you probably think “Oh yeah, my best friend has to use her inhaler before gym... More  →
Life as a Moderately Severe Asthmatic