Search Menu
Menu

Horrible Things That Will Definitely Happen To You When You Have To Start Booking Your Own Flights

By Jon_SkindzierSeptember 14, 2011
Plane travel is like doing the laundry; it seems pretty simple as long as your parents are in charge of the details. Clothes go in here, something about detergent, blah blah blah the end. Then you get to college and finally have... More  →
 Horrible Things That Will Definitely Happen To You When You Have To Start Booking Your Own Flights

Auntie SparkNotes: This Crush Is All Wet

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 14, 2011
Dear Auntie, I've liked this boy who goes to my church since about....5th grade. And I'm going to be a junior in high school this year. So I'm kinda attached. Anyway, I've wondered for awhile about the possibility of him reciprocating my feelings, and I was... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: This Crush Is All Wet

The Top 10 SparkLife Academy Rejects

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 14, 2011
Ever since we announced that next week is SparkLife Academy Week, applications for SparkLife Academy have been pouring in. Sadly, some of our applicants just didn't bake us enough bribe-cookies weren't good enough, and we were forced to reject them: Edward Cullen: Not only... More  →
The Top 10 SparkLife Academy Rejects

How to Combat the Dreaded 2 p.m. Headache

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 14, 2011
There is nothing worse than the 2 p.m. headache—besides war, disease, having your leg gnawed off by a strong hobo, and Twilight. But a 2 p.m. headache is still pretty rough. It can attack you on any day, though it will usually wait for a... More  →
How to Combat the Dreaded 2 p.m. Headache

What Does DFTBA Mean Anyway?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 14, 2011
I thought I knew what DFTBA meant...and then I watched this video (sent in by Natasha). Now I'm not sure anymore, but at least this song gave me lots of options. Anybody out there know what DFTBA really means? Don't Forget to Be Awesome—Send in your... More  →
What Does DFTBA Mean Anyway?

The Crushable Fictional Bad Boys That SparkLife Forgot

By ContributorSeptember 14, 2011
dac213 covers all the TV, book, and big-screen stars that you've been drooling over!—Sparkitors I couldn’t help but notice that these fictional studs haven't made it onto a single list of SparkLife crushes. I am here to... More  →
The Crushable Fictional Bad Boys That SparkLife Forgot

Help This Sparkler Edit An Application Essay About Alzheimer's

By Miss MarmSeptember 14, 2011
Sarah needs help with her application essay. Read it over and leave your suggestions in the comments! I'm writing for the "Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you" prompt. I have exactly... More  →
Help This Sparkler Edit An Application Essay About Alzheimer's

Calling All Hipster Heroes: This Sparkler Needs Your Help!

To all you musically-inclined Sparklers out there: July_Sparkling is in dire need of your advice! Get on this!—Sparkitors Well, fellow Sparklers, my senior year is finally upon me. THIS IS TERRIFYING, for one reason: at the end of the year,... More  →
Calling All Hipster Heroes: This Sparkler Needs Your Help!

How to Become the Next Tween Heartthrob

oceaneyesx3 has got the tips to turn you into the next spectacularly-coiffed teen sensation. Don't forget about us when you hit it big.—Sparkitors Have you ever been so jealous of Justin Bieber or Robert Pattinson... More  →
How to Become the Next Tween Heartthrob

The Low-Down on Pottermore (by Elodie, Who is NOT the Cleverest Witch of Her Age)

By ElodieSeptember 14, 2011
If you recently heard a strangled, inhuman screech akin to a donkey's mating call, that was me getting my Pottermore e-mail. I swear I almost burst a blood vessel in excitement. Having spent many hours closeted in my room, rediscovering the magic of... More  →
The Low-Down on Pottermore (by Elodie, Who is NOT the Cleverest Witch of Her Age)