Search Menu
Menu

Marcel with the Shoes On is Back!!!

By EmmaNovember 15, 2011

Remember the first Marcel with the Shoes On? Remember how you thought you would never see a cuter, more charming video? Well, you were right...UNTIL NOW!

Best parts:

5. "Guess why I smile a lot? 'Cause it's worth it."

4. "My sister's name was Marissa, and

... More  →
Marcel with the Shoes On is Back!!!

In Defense of Anime

By ContributorNovember 15, 2011
Nicole_Lyn started her email to us with a question for the ages: "Why is anime the butt-monkey of American television?"—Sparkitors It has come to my attention that liking anime whilst simultaneously living in America makes you a weird nerd. Let’s get something straight: I’m... More  →
In Defense of Anime

Blogging NaNoWriMo: Time Crunch!

Dumblydorr delivers an update on her NaNoWriMo experience—which may or may not include MURDER.—Sparkitors Hello again, Sparklies! It's been an action-packed week for me. On the bright side, I am having lots of fun; on the down side, the amount of work I am... More  →
Blogging NaNoWriMo: Time Crunch!

Who Was the Best Dressed at the Breaking Dawn Premiere?

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 15, 2011
There's no better cure for the Gloomy Tuesdays (a disease we just invented and are also infected with) than a slideshow packed with pics of Hollywood hotties. You don't have to be a Twilight fan to appreciate how swell Taylor Lautner looks in a suit—or to admit that KStew More  →
Who Was the Best Dressed at the Breaking Dawn Premiere?

How to Annoy Your Crush: A 10-Step Recipe

This might be the most helpful recipe you read all week. PAY ATTENTION, BUTTS.—Sparkitors Here's the thing: I, elionorapaws, like a guy. As a 16-year-old girl, this should come as no surprise. But this guy—I like him more than Pokemon.  No, I have... More  →
How to Annoy Your Crush: A 10-Step Recipe

A Music Video Made of Jelly Beans

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 15, 2011
This music video is really awesome, and we're totally impressed that the background was made out of jelly beans. But we're also curious: what prompts someone to use jelly beans to make a video in the first place? Does this girl have a strange obsession... More  →
A Music Video Made of Jelly Beans

If You Don't Like This Playlist, You're Dumb (Kidding. Sort Of.)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 15, 2011
An anonymous Sparkler sent in this playlist, and I'm convinced she has somehow hacked my iPod (is that a Possible Thing?). Therefore, if you don't completely and totally enjoy this playlist, I will never speak to you again. Which really won't change things... More  →
If You Don't Like This Playlist, You're Dumb (Kidding. Sort Of.)

Open Thread for November 15

By SparkLifeNovember 15, 2011
HEY, WE STILL NEED MORE OPEN THREAD PICTURES. Whilst we wait for you to flood our inbox, we'll gaze contentedly at this shot, taken on Chelsea Dagger's 2005 trip to Hawaii. WHAT A VIEW, are we right?... More  →
Open Thread for November 15

Auntie SparkNotes: Friendzoned Forever

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 14, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have always been told I am a nice guy. I am polite and always treat girls with respect. For some reason, I haven't been able to find a girlfriend for probably 4 years now. The same thing always seems to happen. I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Friendzoned Forever

Which Disney Prince Would Make the Best Boyfriend? Round 3

By Lauren PassellNovember 14, 2011
We have disappointing news for those of you who thought we would have another rematch for Shang vs. Eric: we're not. We're sorry, but come on. If there was a rematch for everything, it'd be like giving everyone trophies just for signing up for the... More  →
Which Disney Prince Would Make the Best Boyfriend? Round 3