Search Menu
Menu

Elodie Has College On Lockdown (Except for the Showers, and the Sinus Infection.)

By ElodieSeptember 22, 2011
I have this theory that you can get used to anything. For instance, there was a brief period in my childhood where my dog had to wear diapers. I kid you not. You can imagine the hilarity—the potential for jokes was virtually limitless. Before long,... More  →
Elodie Has College On Lockdown (Except for the Showers, and the Sinus Infection.)

Terrible Jobs: How to Find Them and How to Lose Them

By Melissa AlbertSeptember 22, 2011
In honor of SparkLife Academy week, our Sploggers are sharing their skills with you, the lucky, ignorant masses. In this post, Melissa tells you how to worm your way out of menial labor (without committing arson)! With a little dedication and a lot of bad... More  →
Terrible Jobs: How to Find Them and How to Lose Them

Live Chat With Dan HERE About Citizen Kane

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 22, 2011
Hey everyone, and welcome! Dan will be here (right here, inside this post!!) at 8 p.m. for a live chat about Citizen Kane. Set your stopwatch accordingly. —Sparkitors The SparkNotes Movie Club Discusses: Citizen Kane... More  →
Live Chat With Dan HERE About Citizen Kane

Open Thread for September 22

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 22, 2011
Hippogriff_Hugger sent in today's picture of an Unidentified Female Hogwarts Teacher. She says, "This teacher appeared in the final movie as one of those killed in the battle of Hogwarts. When you look back, she appeared in every movie from Goblet of Fire... More  →
Open Thread for September 22

Knitting With Dan

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 21, 2011
When asked what topic I would like to teach at the famed SparkLife Academy, the answer was easy: Knitting. I've already taught you how to become hotshot writers, and knitting is my only other area of expertise. In this lesson, I will teach... More  →
Knitting With Dan

The Coolest People on Earth

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 21, 2011
I loved the movie Tangled before ~Extreme_Harry_Potter_Freak!~ sent in this video. I mean, it's just an awesome movie. But now I am convinced that the people who made tangled are basically the coolest, most amazing, happiest people on the planet. And... More  →
The Coolest People on Earth

How to Procrastinate

By ContributorSeptember 21, 2011
It’s currently two o’clock in the morning, and that huge paper—you know, the one you found out about a month ago—needs to be handed in five hours and 53 minutes from now. What are you going to do about it? Procrastinate some more, of course!... More  →
How to Procrastinate

Beatles Songs You Should Know, But Don't (Yet)

Literally everyone who was born on this side of the Entire Universe knows who the Beatles are. What you don't know is that besides their exceedingly popular songs, they also have a number of ... odd ... songs (And by "odd," I mean "awesome"). Now,... More  →
Beatles Songs You Should Know, But Don't (Yet)

Auntie SparkNotes: Everything Mitzvah

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 21, 2011
Dear Auntie, I know that this is not one of your typical problems but I am totally lost and I think that some other people are too. You see, over the summer, at camp, I became good friends with a Jewish girl (I'm Christian) and now... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Everything Mitzvah

The Call: A Sparkler's Cover!

Arwen_Elven_Evenstar can sing! She performed this at her summer camp—anyone else feel the Camp Rock theme song coming on? Related Post: SparkLife Academy Week Got a talent? Send us a video at contribute@sparknotes.com before SparkLife Academy Week is over FOREVER!... More  →
The Call: A Sparkler's Cover!