Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for November 27

By SparkLifeNovember 27, 2011
Belladonna2112 asks, What do you get when you add a Harry potter obsession, a loving of ducks, and photoshopping prowess together? You get GryffinDuck! Of course you do!... More  →
Open Thread for November 27

Open Thread for November 26

By SparkLifeNovember 26, 2011
mishiebuttons MADE this doll! She is handmade (by me) from just scraps lying around the house. I went through a bit of an Alice obsession (muffin and backwards clock? not surprised if you guessed), and kind of enjoy making dolls more than the average person. I recently... More  →
Open Thread for November 26

Ask a Teacher: Are Grades Only a Means to an End?

By Mr. JungNovember 25, 2011
Q: Are grades only a means to an end? A: A few weeks back, an interested reader sent in a great question regarding my post What Surprises You Most About Teenagers? For the record, this reader was not my mother. That being said, in... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Are Grades Only a Means to an End?

Dan's 2011 Christmas List

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 25, 2011
The holiday season has begun! Before you rush out to buy gifts today, read this. I decided to make things easier this year and wrote up a simple, organized list of the presents I would most enjoy. The information is handy and useful not just... More  →
Dan's 2011 Christmas List

Surviving a Break-Up: The Five Fs

By ContributorNovember 25, 2011
jmorgan101's approach may be effective for breakups, but it also sounds like a great way to spend a weekend. –Sparkitors We've all been through it: the dreaded breakup. We have all liked/dated/been turned down by someone, and left not knowing how we will go... More  →
Surviving a Break-Up: The Five Fs

Open Thread for November 25

By SparkLifeNovember 25, 2011
A Mystery Sparkler says... "Why a picture of the earth?" you may ask. Cuz the earth is awesome and without it there would be NOTHING!' Yep, that sounds about right. ... More  →
Open Thread for November 25

Tweet Your Way Through Thanksgiving

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 24, 2011
Thanksgiving dinner can be as tedious as it is delicious. While the food is tasty, sitting through your uncle’s story about how he saved $75 on wood for his deck is almost unbearable. Luckily, technology is here to save you. A Twitter account... More  →
Tweet Your Way Through Thanksgiving

Auntie SparkNotes: Updates To Be Thankful For

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 24, 2011
Happy Thanksgiving, Sparklers! And welcome to round two of our big, fat Round of Updates from letter-writers past. Because when you're stuffed to the gills and surrounded by relatives, there's no better precedent to your turkey coma than a few happy endings to other people's... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Updates To Be Thankful For

Ask Jono: If I Haven't Dated By [Blank], I Will Surely Die Alone!

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 24, 2011
Dear Jono, Instead of expounding on how great and amazing and how unbelievably cool you are, I'm gonna get straight to the point. I'm a close female version of a guy. I'm stupid tall (6'1"), I love video games, I play sports (horridly),... More  →
Ask Jono: If I Haven't Dated By [Blank], I Will Surely Die Alone!

Go Team Ginny!

By ContributorNovember 24, 2011
Step aside, Bergstein: JediPanda is here to defend the honor of Ginny "The Lamp" Weasley!—Sparkitors I've been hooked on Dan Bergstein's Blogging Harry Potter since the first post. I love everything about it—except for one thing. Dan often compares Ginny Weasley to... More  →
Go Team Ginny!