Skip over navigation

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 9

By Emily WinterOctober 27, 2010
Volume of the Second Chapters 5-8 Well, Mr. Collins is a butt. Lizzy doesn't know how her buddy Charlotte can handle being married to him. I don't know how Charlotte can handle being married to him WHILE being a werewolf AND having to resist the temptation to... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 9

Auntie SparkNotes: Get Smart

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 27, 2010
We say, if you're a Sparkler, you're a genius, automatically. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, I feel like I don't really know who I am anymore. When I was a little kid, I sensed that I was different from everybody else. My mom and my teachers always told me... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Get Smart

Why Angry Birds Is Awesome

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 27, 2010
Angry Birds is one of the hottest cell phone apps on the market. From subways, to buses, to long lines at the otter show, you can spot everyone playing this addictive puzzle game. But what makes Angry Birds so much fun? After several... More  →
Why Angry Birds Is Awesome

Pick Up More than Candy This Halloween

By Ashley SpencerOctober 27, 2010
Valentine's Day is known as the lovey-dovey-est holiday, but Halloween can be sexy, too. Just think of all those red lips, fishnet stockings and fake facial hair. It’s enough to turn on any goblin or witch. Want to charm some sexy nurses or pale... More  →
Pick Up More than Candy This Halloween

SparkNotes Gleecap: Season 2, Episode 5 (The Rocky Horror Glee Show)

By Melissa AlbertOctober 27, 2010
lurve the Rocky Horror Picture Show; I love the classic, goosebumps-inducing lips sequence, I love the drive-in vibe, and I love the weirdo cast and the amazing music. I wasn't expecting unparalleled greatness from an homage episode, but I wasn't expecting to be so disappointed. Why... More  →

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 27, 2010
Quite a few of your heads exploded last week when Chelsea Dagger accidentally claimed that eggs were dairy products, and your complaints were most eloquently expressed by {TheSisterAct}, who wrote: Dear Ms. Dagger, This is a letter from the... More  →

How to Seem Cool When You Meet a Celebrity

By Lauren PassellOctober 27, 2010
So you've waiting your whole life to meet Kal Penn because you think he's a dreamboat. You write him (classy) admiring notes and stalk around the vicinity of anywhere he is rumored to be. You get your haircut like That Girl... More  →
How to Seem Cool When You Meet a Celebrity

Guide to Freshman Year

By Emily WinterOctober 27, 2010
Everyone is scared of high school. Everyone! Even ninjas. More  →
Open Thread for October 27

A Day In The Life of a Performing Arts Boarder

By ContributorOctober 26, 2010
catchandaquirk's daily routine sounds pretty rad to us—especially the part about the Lunchables.—Sparkitors Yes, I go to boarding school. No, I’m not pyromaniac (I get that a lot). I go to a... More  →

How To Throw A Tantrum

By Rachel KorowitzOctober 26, 2010
You just bombed a test you spent weeks prepping for. Then, some dinkus launched ketchup all over your awesome new hoodie. And now, your iPod's stuck alternating between "Whip My Hair" and the cake song. No wonder you're mad! Furious, even! And... More  →
How To Throw A Tantrum