Search Menu
Menu

8 Things About 2 Broke Girls: Episode 2

By Rachel KorowitzSeptember 29, 2011
I'm going to start this post with an open letter to the show: Dear 2 Broke Girls, I was willing to give you a pass for a lot of the draggier/crappier parts of the pilot because it was, you know, a pilot, and pilots are learning exercises.... More  →
8 Things About 2 Broke Girls: Episode 2

Rosebud Was the Sled: The Movie Club Discusses (and spoils) Citizen Kane

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 29, 2011
We had a fair share of technical difficulties during the live-blog of Citizen Kane, so a hearty congrats to any and all who stuck with it. Give yourself 100 Dan Points. The next live-blog will run much smoother. Promise. By now you should all have... More  →
Rosebud Was the Sled: The Movie Club Discusses (and spoils) Citizen Kane

Everything You Wanted to Know About College Roommates, Courtesy of Elodie

By ElodieSeptember 29, 2011
Roommates, to me, were always just something other people had, like trampolines and appendicitis. Having a college roommate always struck me as a maturity milestone—it was one of those prominent details that embodied the entire college experience. I was the last one in my circle... More  →
Everything You Wanted to Know About College Roommates, Courtesy of Elodie

Open Thread for September 29

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 29, 2011
stupid_nickel made these Cookie Monster cupcakes with her bare hands (and, like, eggs and sugar and stuff). We are amazed. Also, we really want some cupcakes now. Click here to see more of stupid_nickel's cakes! ... More  →
Open Thread for September 29

Auntie SparkNotes: A Dating Nightmare In the Making

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 28, 2011
Dear Auntie, I have a problem regarding my relationship, as you may have guessed. But my problem is a little... complicated. You see, I met my boyfriend 3 months ago, and from the first moment, we fell deeply in love. We got along incredibly well,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Dating Nightmare In the Making

Who Wrote Shakespeare? (Hint: Maybe Not Shakespeare.) Watch the Debate LIVE TONIGHT!

By Emily WinterSeptember 28, 2011
Look, there's a lot we don't know about Shakespeare. His birthday, for example. His cause of death. And the beard—real or synthetic? Amid these unsettling mysteries, one thing has widely been agreed upon: The Shakes was a genius. But is it possible that only thing Shakespeare... More  →
Who Wrote Shakespeare? (Hint: Maybe Not Shakespeare.) Watch the Debate LIVE TONIGHT!

Faye's First Month of College

By ContributorSeptember 28, 2011
Faye is back! And she made it through her first week of college...—Sparkitors I’m alive! I, Faye, have survived an entire month at college.  It’s time to celebrate. WOO! SCANDALOUS COLLEGE PARTY! Just kidding. I have an engineering paper to write. Yup, I’m still a nerd.... More  →
Faye's First Month of College

What Not To Do When Cooking

By ContributorSeptember 28, 2011
BeastAC learned how to cook the hard way...thanks to her, we don't have to. —Sparkitors I was inspired to write this after I saw the Cooking 101 post (I'm really hoping it will help me). I love to cook, especially... More  →
What Not To Do When Cooking

Comfort Songs

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 28, 2011
Today's playlist is possibly my favorite playlist ever. If that's not enough reason for you to listen, I'll let woofdogsrule explain: "This is a list of comfort songs. They're like comfort food, except in musical form! These songs remind me of cozy fall sweaters,... More  →
Comfort Songs

Do You Awkwardly Touch People?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 28, 2011
Today's video, sent in by Dumblydorr, is totally hilarious. Also, I challenge you all to sing this song the next time you run into someone by accident. DO IT! It will most definitely make... More  →
Do You Awkwardly Touch People?