Search Menu
Menu

Check Out Apneet's Amazing Michael Kors Wedges!

By ApneetSeptember 15, 2011
This week I thought I'd take a break from my usual thrift store run and ended up going to a couple of stores in Bushwick, Brooklyn. I was happily surprised with what I found in my own backyard, and will most definitely be shopping in that... More  →
Check Out Apneet's Amazing Michael Kors Wedges!

Auntie SparkNotes: Matriculating While Disabled

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 15, 2011
Today, we've got two letters on a theme: Hi Auntie! I'm going to be a college freshman in a few weeks and I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. Because of my unique condition, I get a single room along with other helpful accommodations like personal note takers, extended time,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Matriculating While Disabled

Snow White's Advice for Successful Living

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 15, 2011
Admit it, you always knew those Disney movies were good for something besides re-enforcing gender stereotypes! And you were right—we have the Real-Live, Totally Legit, Completely Real Snow White here to give you advice to prove how helpful her story can be as a guide... More  →
Snow White's Advice for Successful Living

How to Win Your Student Council Election

By Kathryn_WilliamsSeptember 15, 2011
It seems election season is already upon us. No, we're not talking about the Republican presidential primary between J.R., Crazy Eyes McGee, and the Mormon guy. We're talking student council elections, those knock-down, drag-out popularity contests masquerading... More  →
How to Win Your Student Council Election

Start Headbanging Now

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 15, 2011
Never fear, all ye rockers out there—Metalhead865 is here to provide you with some music you can bang your head to...just be careful you don't smash into any walls. "Rocket" by A.I.R. (aka, me, myself, and I!) "Supafly" by... More  →
Start Headbanging Now

How to Wear Your Summer Dresses into Fall

By Kathryn_WilliamsSeptember 15, 2011
Dear Fall, You will pry my cute, little summer sundresses from my cold, dead hands. I am not quite done with them yet, thankyouverymuch. But don't worry. I think I've found a compromise: layering. Not the cake kind (though that also solves many of life's seasonal crises; More  →
Slideshow: How to Wear Your Summer Dresses into Fall

Kingdom Hearts Will Blow Your MIND

By ContributorSeptember 15, 2011
Ollyis Gonzalin bravely leaps into the unknown territory of VIDEO GAMES. (Only, like, 3 of you guys play these things, right?)—Sparkitors Good morning/afternoon/Thursday, Sparklers! I, your lovely host, am here to give you the top ten reasons why my favorite video game series, More  →
Kingdom Hearts Will Blow Your MIND

Help This Sparkler Choose Her Courses!

HappyMonkey16 is a Sri Lankan Sparkler trying to decide her future. Can you guys help her out? —Sparkitors Hi Sparklers! I need your help! I'm a 15-year-old girl from Sri Lanka. I am a straight-A student; I play soccer and netball. I'm also... More  →
Help This Sparkler Choose Her Courses!

The Hottest Guy Musicians (Plus One Amazing Girl)

swedishgherkin has a thing for guys who can sing. Join the club, dude.—Sparkitors In response to Metalhead865’s top five rock-chick crushes, I hereby seize this opportunity to name my top five sexy musicians. I’m one of... More  →
The Hottest Guy Musicians (Plus One Amazing Girl)

Comebacks to, "Your Mom/Dad is HOT!"

By Rachel KorowitzSeptember 15, 2011
Is your mom hot? Does your dad smolder? If you're like us, you have no idea. The truth is, we all see our own parents as lumps of shapeless, sentient clay that can drive and occasionally rock out to weird old music. It's... More  →
Comebacks to, "Your Mom/Dad is HOT!"