Skip over navigation

Interpreting Your Goodnight Diss

By Pete CroattoJuly 15, 2010
Don't worry, this isn't another post about kissing; it's about something much worse: NOT KISSING—otherwise known as "gettin' rejected," otherwise known as "a big glob of failsauce just fell right on your disproportionately large head." Sounds fun, right?!— Sparkitors Ranked somewhere between a punch in... More  →
Interpreting Your Goodnight Diss

The Most Addictive Sitcom Reruns

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 15, 2010
We’re halfway through the summer, and that means you’re bored out of your mind. Unless you have a job to occupy your time, or a pet ferret to entertain you, you probably find yourself vegging out for hours and hours in front of the TV... More  →
The Most Addictive Sitcom Reruns

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 4

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 15, 2010
Chapter Four: Gesture Better Title: The Return of the King This chapter focuses on Bella's desire to have a human special hug. But everyone is telling her it's a bad idea. Her response: "Up yours, losers! I do what I want, when I want. Holler!" She's such... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 4

Life According to Ginger: A Family Vacation and My Love/Hate Relationship with Mother Nature

By ContributorJuly 15, 2010
My relationship with Mother Nature can be compared my relationship with my cousin who is going to Yale. Or my other cousin, who is studying neuroscience. I love them, but they have ALWAYS one-upped me in just about everything. Which can get wearisome. I sit... More  →
Life According to Ginger: A Family Vacation and My Love/Hate Relationship with Mother Nature

Hanging Out With Jazzy: Throwing a Theme Party

As you get older, parties become less about pinning the tail on the donkey, and more about fun and interesting concepts—what you wear, the type of music, and the decorations. All of these factors reflect a theme. Thinking up themes is the hard bit. If an... More  →
Hanging Out With Jazzy: Throwing a Theme Party

Dreadful Movie Posters: Piranha 3D

By Kathryn_WilliamsJuly 15, 2010
You gotta hand it to the horror movies: if nothing else, they give us reliable fodder for our Dreadful Movie Posters series. This week, we feature the poster for a movie that promises to be the summer's most terrifying More  →
Dreadful Movie Posters: Piranha 3D

The Dos and Don'ts of Meeting Your Sibling's Significant Other

This ed will put this guide to good use when she meets her twin's new BF. Thanks, romancingvulcans!—Sparkitors So your sibling refuses to shut up about his/her new significant other, and though you're happy s/he has found someone to love, you will punch a... More  →
The Dos and Don'ts of Meeting Your Sibling's Significant Other

A Day in the Life of an IB Kid

We suspect that IsobelR is one of those smart-and-socially-normal IB kids, but is too humble to admit it. —Sparkitors IB stands for International Baccalaureate (spelling it is the first test for getting into the program), and it is... More  →
A Day in the Life of an IB Kid

My Crush is a Singer

batman.completes.my.saturdays sure has good taste in men!— Sparkitors Sparklers, I’m shocked. Nay, I am astounded. The My Crush is... series has been going on forever, and we haven’t considered singers yet? Incredible. It's an error I aim... More  →
My Crush is a Singer

Auntie SparkNotes: A Minor Liar's Teeny Fire

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 15, 2010
Lying to your mom is bad. But freezing out your lying kid is worse. —Sparkitors Hi Auntie Sparknotes, I've always been terrified of disappointing my parents. I try so hard to be the perfect child, be a good example to the little siblings, etc, etc. But I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Minor Liar's Teeny Fire