Skip over navigation

Interview With A Sparkler: Round "Y'all Just OWNED The Bermuda Triangle"

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 15, 2010
*INSERT CELEBRATORY PANDA DANCE HERE* Why? Because for the second week in a row, your hilarious answer submissions have made this series a raging success, and with 239 comments in the bag, you can bet Buzz Aldrin is jealously sobbing into his freeze-dried... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler: Round "Y'all Just OWNED The Bermuda Triangle"

How to Dress Like... Peggy Olson from Mad Men

By Lucy HutchinsonOctober 15, 2010

Okay, so early '60s office attire might not be your usual style, but Halloween is coming up, and vampires are SO 2009. Or maybe you just want an excuse to wear a hat and gloves; who wouldn't? No matter the reason, here's our

... More  →
How to Dress Like... Peggy Olson from Mad Men

8 Quotes from the Most Ridiculous School on Earth

By ContributorOctober 15, 2010
Jess2895's second post is just as awesome as her first, and considering how much you guys love hilarious quotes, we think it's gonna be a hit. —Sparkitors By now, you all know that my high school... More  →
8 Quotes from the Most Ridiculous School on Earth

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 16

This is Coffinmaker's hilarious blog, yo. —Sparkitors Guess what number I wrote today for the musical version of Wuthering Heights? It's my favorite number so far, because in it, a bunch of little munchkins climb out from behind Wuthering Heights and start singing. Munchkins: Ding... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 16

Auntie SparkNotes: Something To Talk About

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 15, 2010
Before we get to the real question, here's a quick query from yesterday's comments. (I assume this person wants to know because he or she is knitting me a pair of pants.) I don't know if this has been asked/answered before but exactly how tall are... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Something To Talk About

The (NEW) Friday Awards

For those of you Sparklers who are still confused about why you're still seeing Friwards, here's what happened: The Sparkitors offed the Friwards, then a committee of Sparklers brought it back to life! Now the Friwards are written by a bunch... More  →
The (NEW) Friday Awards

Life According to Ginger: Finding the Humor in Midterms

It’s midterms this week! This means that I’m halfway done with the semester, one quarter of the way done with the year, 1/8 of the way done with my undergraduate degree, and 1/16 of the way done with my graduate degree. Which I will get.... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Finding the Humor in Midterms

What Your Soft Drink Says About You

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 15, 2010
What’s your soda of choice? Do you like cola? Are you a root beer fanatic? Do you crave fizzy lemon-lime drinks like a mermaid craves walrus meat? Picking a soda may have nothing to do with flavor and everything to do with your personality. Using... More  →
What Your Soft Drink Says About You

What It’s Like to Live In...Westport, Connecticut

You had us at "cupcake heaven," icesk8rgrl0. —Sparkitors Oh, Westport: home of country clubs, designer cardigans, and elegant tea parties, and the place where “clubbing” automatically refers to golf, and people pay... More  →
What It’s Like to Live In...Westport, Connecticut

What It's Like Being a Band Geek

Monty Python, Converse, and Queen? You sound more like band hotshots, meganpikalvr12. –Sparkitors Those of you who aren’t in band yourself probably have at least one friend who’s a band geek. The strange, wild, and unlikely stories they’ve told about band? I’m here to... More  →
 What It's Like Being a Band Geek