Search Menu
Menu

Ask Jono: Do Guys Notice Makeup?

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 27, 2011
Dear Jono, Just wanted to say, I love your column. Aaaaannd I have a question as well. Do guys notice when girls are wearing makeup? That is all. :) In a sentence: yes, but they have no idea what it is they're noticing. Now, that's only based on what... More  →
Ask Jono: Do Guys Notice Makeup?

Do the Creep

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 27, 2011
Today's video, sent in by just_me_Emily, is basically the anthem of the week. And it's awesome (but really slightly scary). Also, does anyone else find it really, really adorable that the little kid has a mustache? Send your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Do the Creep

What's Your Favorite Musical? The Movie Club Dissects The Rocky Horror Picture Show

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 27, 2011
It’s been a few hours since we all watched The Rocky Horror Picture, and since Halloween is creeping up on us, why wait any longer to discuss the movie? This was our first time using the CoverItLive live-blogging technology, and it went reasonably... More  →
What's Your Favorite Musical? The Movie Club Dissects The Rocky Horror Picture Show

New Folk: There Will Be No Techno-Robot-Dancing

By ContributorOctober 27, 2011
00SomethingClever00 is here to share the latest hipster genre with you. Will you spread the word? —Sparkitors That's right, Sparklers, a new genre has been born in the ever-growing world of music! With a name like new folk, you might think this genre combines... More  →
New Folk: There Will Be No Techno-Robot-Dancing

The Creepiest Text Messages to Never Send

By Brendan EyreOctober 27, 2011
Are you reading this wearing a shirt you made out of someone else's hair, sitting in an antique rocking chair with teeth marks all over it, while drinking a glass of pickle juice and listening to a recording of human breathing? No? Well then don’t... More  →
The Creepiest Text Messages to Never Send

Auntie SparkNotes: Blabbermouth

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 27, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have this friend who is incredibly interested in my relationship with my boyfriend. (She and my boyfriend were good friends, and she sort of instigated our getting together, we've now been together for a year and a half.) She has this way... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Blabbermouth

The Friend Zone

Faye may be stuck in the friend zone... do she and Ash still have a chance? -- Sparkitors There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as a 500-person lecture hall... More  →
The Friend Zone

Stupid McLoserpants: Sad Incidents

The last time we met Sunshine_AZ, she had just been given the cold shoulder. But wait! It gets worse...--Sparkitors So after the disheartening abandonment by Stupid McLoserPants and the abominable snowpeople, I wasn't sure exactly what to think. I felt bad, and... More  →
Stupid McLoserpants: Sad Incidents

A Mankler's Top Five Favorite Movies EVER

Music-lover Metalhead865 shares his best-loved flicks—and only ONE of them has a guitar in it! We're SHOCKED!—Sparkitors I love a good movie, even if it is just a 2-hour waste of time. This list will give you a glimpse into the insanely convoluted... More  →
A Mankler's Top Five Favorite Movies EVER

College Creepers!

Courtney Guth is here to warn us about a danger that lurks in the library, in the gym...even IN OUR ROOMS! —Sparkitors Jeepers! It seems like college campuses are just filled with creepers! Campus creepers are scarier than anything you'll find in a... More  →
College Creepers!