Search Menu
Menu

The Only Good Christmas Movies

By Scott GreenstoneDecember 6, 2011
Christmas movies are like farts: once in a while you’ll find one that doesn’t really stink, but all of them are a little bit cheesy, at least. If there are other good Christmas movies out there that don’t raise a stench when you open the... More  →
The Only Good Christmas Movies

5 Ways to NOT Annoy the Seniors

By ContributorDecember 6, 2011
Oh, come on, feelthesun012—stealing senior guys is the best part of being a freshman! —Sparkitors As fall semester of my senior year draws near, I feel obligated to advise the younger generation on how to avoid annoying us seniors. Note: take the following very... More  →
5 Ways to NOT Annoy the Seniors

A Sparkler's Craziest Eating Habits (Wait 'Til You See #4)

You may think you have some unusual food preferences, but we're 99% sure that BritishTea has got you beat.—Sparkitors I have come to the realization that some people have strange eating habits. And although we Sparklers may not be cannibals or glass-eaters, I... More  →
A Sparkler's Craziest Eating Habits (Wait 'Til You See #4)

Eight Questions About Homeschooling that I Never Want to Hear Again

Handbells_Books_Ohyeah knows you're curious, but she's heard it aaaall before.  –Sparkitors As a high schooler who has been homeschooled my entire life, I’ve gotten used to the many assumptions that people make about my kind of learning. These... More  →
Eight Questions About Homeschooling that I Never Want to Hear Again

Confession: I'm a Fan of Kristen Stewart (Hear Me Out!)

FINALLY, someone who understands our KStew girl crush. THANK YOU, musicmaker191, for speaking up!—Sparkitors I know what you’re thinking. “Kristen Stewart?! She’s the enemy! She’s a Twi-hard! She has an IQ of three and a half!” Well, none of those things... More  →
Confession: I'm a Fan of Kristen Stewart (Hear Me Out!)

The "Deep" Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 6, 2011
chocolateistheanswer has provided you with some music to listen to while you stare up into the dark night sky, contemplating the meaning of life while walking slowly down a winding cobbled street lined with tall, swaying trees and -insert more dramatic stuff here-... More  →
The "Deep" Playlist

The Pros and Cons of the Maximum Ride Series

Skytreader takes a closer look at one of her favorite series!—Sparkitors I'll start off by saying that I absolutely love the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. In case you're not... More  →
The Pros and Cons of the Maximum Ride Series

Taylor Swift Plus Cat

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 6, 2011
We're not really sure why this video is entertaining, but it is. Also, it makes us ask two questions: Does anyone else think T-sweezy is wearing way to much makeup? Does anyone actually LIKE cats? Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Taylor Swift Plus Cat

Open Thread for December 6

By SparkLifeDecember 6, 2011
HURRAH FOR GEEKY BAKED GOODS! Yesterday we had a Pokemon cookie cake, last week we had Star Wars treats, and today we've got BUTTERBEER CUPCAKES! Here's what LunyLovegood has to say about her culinary masterpiece: I, LunyLovegood, made butterbeer cupcakes.... More  →
Open Thread for December 6

Auntie SparkNotes: Post-Suspension Ruination

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 5, 2011
Dearest Auntie, I am in a predicament. You see, I was a good kid, leader, role-model, etc.in various roles of leadership in my HS: I was the Head Drum-Major of the band, I was the leader of FCA, Crimestoppers, Spanish Club, NHS, Drama Club, etc. etc..... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Post-Suspension Ruination