Skip over navigation

The Ellie Report: Don't Let Your Breakup Break You Down

By ContributorJuly 29, 2010
Ellielikespie, we could have really used this column BEFORE we went all Carrie Underwood on our ex's car. GAH. —Sparkitors It's happened to the best of us: we wake up to a world filled with puppies, rainbows, and hopeful dreams of figuring out... More  →
The Ellie Report: Don't Let Your Breakup Break You Down

Myths About Being an Adult

By Ashley SpencerJuly 29, 2010
It's not fun, being trapped at home with your family. Every three seconds you’re thinking, I can’t wait to be old enough to move into my own place so I can throw my dirty socks on the floor, eat pickles straight outta the jar a... More  →
Myths About Being an Adult

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 6

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 29, 2010
Chapter Six: Distractions Better Title: Disregard That Last Chapter…And Most of the First Three Books Before we begin, you should know that Stephenie Meyer uses the word "sex" twice in this chapter. Upon reading the scandalous word, I became so worked up that I joined a gang,... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 6

Burger King, How Could You?

mj_adams, we too feel betrayed. But even more than that, we feel HUNGRY. Anybody got some fries?—Sparkitors

It’s been over a decade since my last kid’s meal, but I just assumed that as far as the toys

... More  →
Burger King, How Could You?

The Perks of Babysitting

peaceonearth34 does her own art! *applauses* —Sparkitors It's summer vacation!! You know what that means: surfing, swimming, sun, and...babysitting? Wait, what? If you have a little sibling, cousin, neighbor, etc., then you've had to babysit at least once this summer. And that can really, really suck.... More  →
The Perks of Babysitting

Why Gone With the Wind is the Best Movie EVER

faith_in_absence, we totally agree: Clark Gable is the dreamiest.—Sparkitors Almost everyone has heard of this classic movie masterpiece, but many teens disregard it, mistakenly assuming that it's too long or too "old" to be worth their time. I was one... More  →
Why Gone With the Wind is the Best Movie EVER

My Crush is a Platonic Girl-Crush

qooqooquail, you totally left off Justin Bieber! Oh, wait.... —Sparkitors Of all the My Crush posts I’ve seen, none of them are dedicated to that other kind of crush: crushes on girls! They’re just like man-crushes or bro-mances (Dan Bergstein and... More  →
My Crush is a Platonic Girl-Crush

What To Do When a Stranger Touches You

How jtjuvenile can actually make us laugh while writing about such a serious subject, we have no idea. —Sparkitors You’re in a crowded bus packed with bodies. Hands and legs are dangling all over the place, human beings occupy every nook and cranny. When... More  →
What To Do When a Stranger Touches You

A Day In The Life Of An Insanely Busy Teenager

dancedancedance28, may we suggest that you take a vacation from your, uh, vacation?—Sparkitors Most teens spend their summers relaxing, sleeping in, and slacking off—and I'm insanely jealous. Unfortunately for me, my summer schedule is bursting at the seams; I... More  →
A Day In The Life Of An Insanely Busy Teenager

Things That SHOULD Come With Your Tent

By Pete CroattoJuly 29, 2010
Though camping sounds great in theory—like communism or Jake Gyllenhaal: action star—it can be massively annoying in practice. Spending three days with no running water, zero electricity, and the lurking danger of Big Foot would be considerably less awful (or a thousand times worse) if... More  →
Things That SHOULD Come With Your Tent