Search Menu
Menu

The Hunger Games Cast is HERE! (You Will Be Thrilled And/Or Disappointed)

By Chelsea DaggerJune 29, 2011
Your life is about to change forever: the entire cast of the Hunger Games movie series has officially been released! We already knew the main players (Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Woody Harrelson), but this list (sent to us by jesusfreak823) gives... More  →
The Hunger Games Cast is HERE! (You Will Be Thrilled And/Or Disappointed)

Pilobolus Shadow Dancing

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 29, 2011
How do they do this?  It's truly remarkable, and I love it. Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Pilobolus Shadow Dancing

Open Thread for June 29

By Emily WinterJune 29, 2011
Jesusfreak823 reminds us that the grass is always greener... when you don't mow the law. :) Send your open thread pics to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for June 29

What Your Underwear Says About You

By Ashley SpencerJune 28, 2011
Has anyone besides your mama asked you what you've got going on under your skirt? GOOD, because that’s a weird question. While not everyone talks out loud about the kind of underwear they rock, it’s something that’s interesting and revealing—even if you prefer the go-to... More  →
What Your Underwear Says About You

Beyoncé's New Album: "Mature" or Irrelevant?

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 28, 2011
Even though we all still have "Single Ladies" stuck in our heads, it's been three years since Beyoncé released a new album. Today, Beyonce released her newest creation, 4. It's extremely difficult to follow an album as acclaimed as I Am... Sasha Fierce, even for Queen... More  →
Beyoncé's New Album: "Mature" or Irrelevant?

Auntie SparkNotes: A Vicious Cycle

By kat_rosenfieldJune 28, 2011
Dear Auntie, Okay, this may be a tad awkward and complicated, but I need your help. Every month, I get terrible PMS, (yeah, I know, so does every other female human being over the age of 12 currently residing on planet earth) but I feel as... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Vicious Cycle

What To Wear When You'd Rather Be Nude

By kat_rosenfieldJune 28, 2011
Oh, hey there! Those of you with deductive superpowers (or, even better, stalker tendencies) may have noticed the unusual dearth of Sparkstyle posts over the past few weeks. This is because a) I had a terrible allergic reaction to something I ate on Memorial Day, and... More  →
What To Wear When You'd Rather Be Nude

Dorm Room Art Even YOU Can Make

By Jon_SkindzierJune 28, 2011
If you're not artistically inclined, you might assume you're not capable of decorating with artsy art, the creative kind that makes drama majors swoon and engineering majors scramble to escape out the window. But if Andy Warhol could have some guys pee on... More  →
Dorm Room Art Even YOU Can Make

How To Defeat Writer's Block Once and For All

By ContributorJune 28, 2011
alexsarcastic221 has all the tools to turn you into Ernest Hemingway (minus the alcoholism).—Sparkitors Alright, now that I have positioned myself comfortably in my thinking chair and mentally recited a few of my funniest knock-knock jokes, I believe that... More  →
How To Defeat Writer's Block Once and For All

The Little Prince

By ContributorJune 28, 2011
Lonks takes on a childhood classic!—Sparkitors Book #41: The Little Prince Author (and Illustrator): Antoine de Saint-Exupéry Reason for Reading: This is my best friend’s favorite childhood book, and she was completely appalled when I told her that I had never... More  →
The Little Prince