Skip over navigation

Playlist: Top 10 Most Wanted Songs

By ContributorJune 10, 2010

OhSweetCheez sent us this awesome playlist, and we just HAD to publish it. Come on: there are llamas involved!—Sparkitors

These are my top 10 most wanted songs at the moment. I rated them on a... More  →
Playlist: Top 10 Most Wanted Songs

How To Make A Basement Date Romantic

By Rachel KorowitzJune 10, 2010
Listen to Rachel when she tells you about uncolored Christmas lights. Really. —Sparkitors You sucked it up, asked out your crush, and made your parents swear to be as unobtrusive as possible. But now the big night's approaching, and you're kind of...stuck. After all, you guys... More  →
How To Make A Basement Date Romantic

Ways to Get in Shape Over the Summer

By Jon_SkindzierJune 10, 2010
When you're still in school, you have plenty of reasons not to worry about fitness—you're stressed, people are constantly asking you to explain a triangle or conjugate a verb, and the cafeteria's healthiest option is the Country Fried Salad. But once school's out, those excuses dwindle... More  →
Ways to Get in Shape Over the Summer

The Dating Game: Shakespeare Edition

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 10, 2010
We've all fallen in love with a literary character or two (Finny 4 Eva... though I am beginning to regret that handcarved chest tattoo). But all relationships have to start somewhere, and if we've learned anything from The Bachelor,... More  →
The Dating Game: Shakespeare Edition

Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Too Annoyed to Hold Your Hand

By kat_rosenfieldJune 10, 2010
Auntie hears from a Mankler with a girlfriend—and a bunch of jerky friends. —Sparkitors Hi Auntie, I just started to go out with this girl, and her mother is the Librarian, so she stays after school everyday and I stay with her (since I bike to school).... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Too Annoyed to Hold Your Hand

A Day in the Life of a Student in Istanbul

English is a second language for Sparkler Mikolatte. This is an impressive post, no? Also, this is a pic of the Bosphorus Bridge in Turkey, and we're 99% sure it's the one Mikolatte crosses every morning to get to school. —Sparkitors The most interesting... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Student in Istanbul

Math=Voldemort

We always knew there was something deeply villainous about math...thanks for confirming our suspicions, jtjuvenile!— Sparkitors Unless you’re one of the lucky few endowed with the gift of understanding and appreciating... More  →
Math=Voldemort

How to Flirt With Your Pre-K Crush

By Ashley SpencerJune 10, 2010
You’re hanging out at the pool when you see an exotic looking man in board shorts approaching you and your friends. He stops near your group and looks awkwardly down at his flip-flops, then back up at your face. He feigns interest in his fingernails... More  →
How to Flirt With Your Pre-K Crush

The Hit List: Michael Jackson

Everybody's got a different opinion about his personal life, but nobody can deny that he was one of the biggest pop stars of all time. Thanks for the review, mjlovesmj! Oh, and PS: we think... More  →
The Hit List: Michael Jackson

Open Thread for June 10

By Emily WinterJune 10, 2010
Out the window is prohibited?!??!?!? Well that totally ruins this ed's weekend plans. For hanging out in rural China. Where this photo was taken by hanini_panini... More  →
Open Thread for June 10