Skip over navigation
Prom

The Playlist to End All Playlists, Part *Insert Ridiculously High Number Here*

By ContributorOctober 11, 2010
The more playlists we publish, the more you send—it's a Sparkler music series that never ends! (Nothing makes a Monday worse like a bad rhyme, are we right?)—Sparkitors Top 10 Original Soundtrack Songs by MugSpark 10. Tokyo Drift by the... More  →
The Playlist to End All Playlists, Part *Insert Ridiculously High Number Here*

Blogging the Removal of My Braces

Congratulations, sciencenerdess94! Sounds like you didn’t cry once, which is more than some editors, er, people can say! –Sparkitors For many of us, braces are inevitable. They cause misery and pain while “benefiting” us in the long run. They also evolved from medieval torture... More  →
Blogging the Removal of My Braces

8 Reasons to Hate Milk

We were worried until we saw #4, HubbaBubba. It’s illegal in 16 states to deny the deliciousness of cookies and milk. –Sparkitors 1. Milk is weird. Think about it. If you’re reading this, you’re too old to even think of drinking... More  →
8 Reasons to Hate Milk

My Crush is a Character on Fringe

We've never seen this show, rubinne, but anything with Joshua Jackson MUST be good!—Sparkitors There have been countless articles in the My Crush series, and after reading them, I felt it was my sacred duty to inform my fellow Sparklers of... More  →
My Crush is a Character on Fringe

15 Ways to Have Fun with $15

By Lucy HutchinsonOctober 11, 2010
Summer is over, and so is all your summer cash, which you earned slaving over a hot grill or lawn or pool or whatever. Look in your wallet right now, and all you'll find is $15 and a business card for someone called Jackie McKnife... More  →
15 Ways to Have Fun with $15

Common Phrases that Make No Sense

We'd never thought about it, SwallowCarryingACoconut, but now we’re just mad. –Sparkitors Every day people walk around using weird, nonsensical phrases to say very simple things, and no one seems to care that they make no sense. I find these six sayings to... More  →
Common Phrases that Make No Sense

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 11, 2010
Okay, so we're out of inexplicable presidential references, but don't fret: we're moving on to bigger and better things. Namely, Star Wars. Why? Because of what Julia said about her pup, Shadow... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Melissa's High School Life

By Melissa AlbertOctober 11, 2010
New splogger Melissa Albert carries on the proud SparkLife tradition of revealing embarrassing details about herself to a massive audience. —Sparkitors Were you funny in high school? Funny to my friends, incomprehensible to everyone else. My jokes leaned heavily on observations about the hot boys we... More  →
Melissa's High School Life

Open Thread for October 11

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 11, 2010
We're absolutely inspired by this pic by aspiring photographer Kolizzle; the depth of field is perfect, the color composition is spectacular, the exposure time is IDEAL for those light conditions—okay, so we have no idea what we're talking about, but... More  →
Open Thread for October 11

Open Thread for October 10

By Emily WinterOctober 10, 2010
Sparkler SpacemanSpiff777 and Maverick the cat win. At life. That is... More  →
Open Thread for October 10