Search Menu
Menu

Day-to-Night Beauty with Apneet!

By ApneetNovember 1, 2011
In this slideshow, you'll get the lowdown on makeup and hairstyles that'll give you that coveted "effortlessly gorgeous" look, whether you're wheezing your way through gym class or out on a glamorous date! So get out your mascara and get ready to put your best face forward! More  →
Day-to-Night Beauty with Apneet!

My Ancestors Did WHAT?!

By ContributorNovember 1, 2011
RunsWithPizzaBagels620 comes from a long line of miscreants, and we're totally jealous. –Sparkitors I was watching a commercial for ancestry.com, in which some dude with a lame tie finds out that his great-great-uncle’s roommate’s personal assistant invented the cabbage patch or something,... More  →
My Ancestors Did WHAT?!

The Top Twenty Saddest Disney Moments

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 1, 2011
Some days, you just want to cry. Hopefully, today is that day for you. Why? you ask. Because today's pick (suggested by HappyMonkey16) should make you cry. If you don't cry, you are officially a heartless jerk who steps on squirrels for fun.... More  →
The Top Twenty Saddest Disney Moments

Open Thread for November 1

By SparkLifeNovember 1, 2011
Take it away, RedGirlRocks: It had been a while since I played with chalk, but this past weekend I had the opportunity to bring my inner child out once again. Ahh... The wonder of chalk. A true masterpiece, RedGirl. When's the last time... More  →
Open Thread for November 1

Are These Stock Photos Scarier Than Your Halloween Costume?

By Kathryn_WilliamsOctober 31, 2011
Maybe goblins and ghouls and bunny boilers scare you guys. What scares us is that someone out there thinks there is a use for these four stock photos: Ah, yes, this gentleman wants you to partake in the traditional Middle Eastern baked... More  →
Are These Stock Photos Scarier Than Your Halloween Costume?

Kim Kardashian Is Getting Divorced!?!?

By EmmaOctober 31, 2011
Call us naive, but we didn't see this coming! Every blogger in the universe thought Kim Kardashian's marriage to Kris Humphries was a sham orchestrated to drum up ratings for her reality show. And while we kind of knew they were right, but we kind of... More  →
Kim Kardashian Is Getting Divorced!?!?

Fun Things to Do While Sober

By ContributorOctober 31, 2011
I'm about to tell you something that might disturb you. It might change your entire world view. It might completely destroy your childhood innocence and naivete, and I'm sorry you had to learn it so soon. OK, brace yourself. The Great Pumpkin isn't real. Just kidding! He's... More  →
Fun Things to Do While Sober

The Breaker-up Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 31, 2011
Nadia says, "This is a playlist for the ender of the relationship who is trying to move on and be HAPPY! (I originally made it for my friend in this situation.) Be not too mopey, Sparklers!" 1. "Put Your Records On" by Corinne... More  →
The Breaker-up Playlist

Auntie SparkNotes: You Can Grieve Your Own Way

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 31, 2011
Dear Auntie, I recently lost my stepfather to colon cancer. It was about a month ago, and my mother, sisters, and I are all starting to really heal. So my problem isn't that I'm all upset and can hardly function because I'm devastated by my loss.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: You Can Grieve Your Own Way

Rose's Relationship Guide, Part 2: The Camels Are Still In Danger

By ContributorOctober 31, 2011
Rose brings us yet another hilarious, dromedary-death-related post. It's CAMEL TIME, y'all (that's like HAMMER TIME, but better.)—Sparkitors Rose here with your next relationship PSA! Today, in order to prevent further camel deaths, we'll be covering how to introduce... More  →
Rose's Relationship Guide, Part 2: The Camels Are Still In Danger