Skip over navigation

Syzygy: Why the English Language is Awesome!

By ContributorJune 9, 2010
We plan on using this information to win every game of Hangman we play from this day on. Thanks, endlesslight44! We were playing Hangman in study hall when one of the boys said he had a word that no one would ever guess. He... More  →
Syzygy: Why the English Language is Awesome!

What I Learned in France

Flirting over mochaccinos at a French cafe? Psh, that's just another day for pastachelli. —Jealous Sparkitors My school does an exchange program with a high school in France, which I was lucky enough to... More  →
What I Learned in France

The SparkNotes Gleecap: Episode 22 (Journey)

By Emily WinterJune 9, 2010
It's the season finale! Holy smokes! And here's how it starts: Mr. Shue and the Glee club find out that Sue Sylvester will be a judge at regionals. Wait, what? How can someone from McKinley be an impartial arbiter? That's like entering a beauty... More  →
The SparkNotes Gleecap: Episode 22 (Journey)

How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies from Scratch in 22 Easy Steps

By Robert IsenbergJune 9, 2010
Set up iPod dock in kitchen and turn on loudest, craziest, and screechiest playlist. Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Since this is your friend's oven, struggle for 15 minutes to figure out how to do this. Mishandle bag and send clouds of flour all over the place. Drop... More  →
How to Make Chocolate Chip Cookies from Scratch in 22 Easy Steps

Auntie SparkNotes: Big Mother is Watching You

By kat_rosenfieldJune 9, 2010
To us, diary-reading is an unforgivable crime, right up there with manslaughter. Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I think that I've been having problems with my mom. She made me give her my diary and tell her where I kept it. Now, I have to censor my own... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Big Mother is Watching You

How to Politely Refuse Dinner

We really could have used this article last week when Mom made “refrigerator surprise.” Thanks for the tips, crownoflaurel!— Sparkitors It’s happened to all of us: it’s dinnertime, and the food on your plate appears to be moving, made of human brains, or... More  →
How to Politely Refuse Dinner

5 Signs You've Been Accepted to Hogwarts

By kat_rosenfieldJune 9, 2010
With final exams nearly over and most passing grades in the bag, you probably thought you knew exactly what you'd be doing next year—whether it's moving up from middle school, entering tenth grade, or jetting off to an out-of-state college. Yep, it's all sewn up...... More  →
5 Signs You've Been Accepted to Hogwarts

Halo: Reach-How to Prepare Loved Ones for Your Upcoming Disappearance

By Sean BombadilJune 9, 2010
Attention, video game fanatics: this one's for you. All five of you. It's by our brand new writer, Sean Bombadil, and it's HILARIOUS. Don't like video games? Neither do we. But we still love this article.— Sparkitors By now, your family and friends are familiar... More  →
Halo: Reach-How to Prepare Loved Ones for Your Upcoming Disappearance

Should We Recap Pretty Little Liars?

By Emily WinterJune 9, 2010
For the first 15 minutes of the new ABC Family series Pretty Little Liars (based on the book series), this ed kept thinking,"Self, you canNOT blog Pretty Little Liars for SparkLife! Noooooo! Do not subject the Sparklers to this melodrama and... More  →
Should We Recap Pretty Little Liars?

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJune 9, 2010
Guys, you're never going to believe what will happen when you watch this week's video: YOU WILL ALL BECOME MILLIONAIRES. Yes, that's right: after you watch this clip, the very sky above you will open up and unleash a thunderstorm of riches. $20 bills will... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week