Search Menu
Menu

Another Noveling Playlist!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 9, 2011
Hello!Ponder thinks she has compiled the perfect playlist to keep NaNoWriMo-ers focused and entertained during their month-long writing fest. Is she right? 1)      “Pretend” by Lights. Her gorgeous looks match her gorgeous voice. It’s a peaceful song with perfect lyrics. Gotta love... More  →
Another Noveling Playlist!

How to Be a Fortune Cookie Writer

By ContributorNovember 9, 2011
sErEnDiPiTy103 is sick of leaving her fortunes in the hands of strangers. Are you? —Sparkitors We’ve all been there. You open your fortune cookie and end up getting the weirdest fortune ever...but somehow it describes you perfectly. Well, with my helpful instructions, ... More  →
How to Be a Fortune Cookie Writer

5 Reasons I Hate Technology

carlorossiriver has a vendetta—against the very thing that keeps us employed. Sorry if we can't side with you on this one, dude.—Sparkitors First, let me start by telling you that I am not your Luddite grandpa or... More  →
5 Reasons I Hate Technology

For All You Hunger Games Addicts: Rue's Lullaby

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 9, 2011
If you're like me, whenever your favorite book has a song in it, you wonder what sort of tune it's supposed to be sung to. Because obviously, if you knew, you could sing it all the time and prove what a hardcore nerd you are.... More  →
For All You Hunger Games Addicts: Rue's Lullaby

What Should YOU Blog About?

MontyMayhem has got some genius ideas for your next big project. (Note: we use the word "genius" loosely here.)—Sparkitors There are three types of people in the world: those who write blogs, those who read blogs, and those who... More  →
What Should YOU Blog About?

Do Models Have It Harder Than Olympic Athletes?

By EmmaNovember 9, 2011
Adriana Lima is a Victoria's Secret Angel, which means she gets to parade down a runway in her undies with huge wings strapped to her back. She's also the mother of a two-year-old, Valentina (we love that name!). So how does she get... More  →
Do Models Have It Harder Than Olympic Athletes?

Metalhead is FAMOUS. You Heard it Here First.

BIG NEWS, DUDES: Metalhead has just released his VERY OWN ALBUM! It's time to ROCK.—Sparkitors What is UP, you guyssss?! I'm sure you read about PrestigiousTimeLady's novel Slipping Reality getting published a few months back.... More  →
Metalhead is FAMOUS. You Heard it Here First.

Flynn vs. Naveen Rematch: We Were Wrong-o Dong-o

By Lauren PassellNovember 9, 2011
You know, it's hard to be a Splogger. Sometimes you Sparklers are smarter than us, there are way more than you, and sometimes after a long day of splogging, Sploggers get achy all over even though we haven't even walked anywhere. We get exhausted. And... More  →
Flynn vs. Naveen Rematch: We Were Wrong-o Dong-o

Open Thread for November 9

By SparkLifeNovember 9, 2011
An amazing and hilarious Mystery Sparkler named Katie says... We left Halloween to the last minute due to midterm exams and the grocery stores ran out of pumpkins. Solution? Carve a watermelon. LURVE IT, GIRRRRRL.... More  →
Open Thread for November 9

My Week at Hogwarts

By ContributorNovember 8, 2011
You guys, I fear I'm not a very good Potterhead. Don't get me wrong, I'll destroy you in a trivia contest any day of the week, but when it comes to actually following through, I fall flat. For instance, my school had a Harry Potter... More  →
My Week at Hogwarts