Menu

Open Thread for June 19

By SparkLifeJune 19, 2011
Another Sunday, another amazing shot from prolife795. This firework has the prettiest hair we've ever seen!... More  →
Open Thread for June 19

Open Thread for June 18

By SparkLifeJune 18, 2011
prolife795 took pity on her Sparkitors and sent in a bunch of OT pics. This one depicts "cattle brands." As far as we New Yorkers can tell, cattle brands are shiny ceiling ornaments used to entrance little cats (hence the name!). Are we close? Pity... More  →
Open Thread for June 18

You Know You're From Coppell, TX When...

By ContributorJune 17, 2011
behappy283, we're embarrassed to say that we've never even heard of Coppell, Texas until now... You Know You're From Coppell, Texas When... There are only two high schools, and if you go to New Tech, you're weird and/or have facial hair. The phrase "Good cops got... More  →
You Know You're From Coppell, TX When...

What Your Father's Day Gift Says About You

By Melissa AlbertJune 17, 2011
Mother’s Day shopping is a cakewalk compared to shopping for your dad. Sorry, moms, but it’s a lot easier to go on autopilot that second Sunday in May: if it smells like vanilla, is shaped like a flower, and has a bird on... More  →
What Your Father's Day Gift Says About You

Talie Ends Her Boy Diet

Is it really over forever, Talie?! — Sparkitors GAH. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. Where to begin? ...WHERE TO BEGIN?? And why am I repeating myself? REPEATING MYSELF???? Okay. Well let me start by saying: this is probably the... the, uhhh, the... I can't even describe the last week of the Boy... More  →
Talie Ends Her Boy Diet

You Know You're From Toronto When...

BeeHappy94, your city's so pretty! We're watching the Disney Channel till we win a trip. –Sparkitors I've seen places all over the US of A being represented on SparkNotes, but not a word has been spoken about Toronto, Ontario, which is located in CANADA!... More  →
You Know You're From Toronto When...

Dear Albert: Straight and Ugly

By Emily WinterJune 17, 2011
If you’ve been reading my column, I can’t thank you enough. It’s been a while, and you might be wondering what happened when Anna Ingram, aka Smart Amazing Brunette of My Dreams, walked into the journalism classroom. It was just me and Braden, the editor in... More  →
Dear Albert: Straight and Ugly

Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 5

By Dan_BergsteinJune 17, 2011
Chapter Thirteen: The Very Secret Diary Better Title: It's Almost Giant Spider Time! Giant spiders! Giant spiders! Giant spiders! I love giant spiders, or gi-ders as I call them. Gi-ders! Gi-ders! Gi-ders! (Not to be confused with bi-ders, or bisexual spiders. They're nice too, but in a different... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 5

Holding On: Chapter 11

In the last chapter of willwriteforhearts riveting story, Nick was on a tricky movie date and Alice might have found a friend in Annie—but both teens are struggling with the eerie and inexplicable presence of their ghostly father.—Sparkitors “This is just getting... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 11