Search Menu
Menu

Steal These Celebrity Gift Ideas

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 28, 2011
As the holiday season fast approaches, you are probably trying to figure out what presents to get your family and friends, not to mention that Secret Santa exchange your homeroom adviser is making you participate in. (What does one get the Taoist Taiwanese exchange student f More  →
Steal These Celebrity Gift Ideas

Cute Animals Eating Stuff!

By Lauren PassellNovember 28, 2011
And for absolutely no reason whatsoever, we bring you: videos of cute animals eating stuff. Makes us want to go to Taco Bell and scarf down a Crunchy Taco, Cheese Roll Ups, Cheesy Nachos and Cinnamon Twists. But then again, we were probably going to... More  →
Cute Animals Eating Stuff!

Politician Tells On Teenager

By EmmaNovember 28, 2011
18-year-old Emma Sullivan is our favorite Emma, besides ourselves. Why? It all started with this tweet: "Just made mean comments at gov. brownback and told him he sucked, in person #heblowsalot." (She hadn't actually met the governor; she says the tweet was an inside... More  →
Politician Tells On Teenager

Auntie SparkNotes: When FWB Goes FUBAR

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 28, 2011
Dear Auntie, I'm in this really weird place with a girl that I know. We started out being friends, because she had a boyfriend, but over a period of time we got closer and we ended up having an affair that lasted for a few months.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: When FWB Goes FUBAR

Celebrity Things Are Happening! (Hint: Ryan Gosling is Involved, and Your Heart is About to Break)

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 28, 2011
Since we're the internet's number one source for all famous-people information (THAT MAY OR MAY NOT BE TRUE, AND IT ISN'T), we figured we'd barrage you with the latest, greatest breaking news about the celebs you love, love to hate, and hate to see dating... More  →
Celebrity Things Are Happening! (Hint: Ryan Gosling is Involved, and Your Heart is About to Break)

The Most Ridiculous Skymall Items Never to Buy

By Lauren PassellNovember 28, 2011
Happy Cyber Monday, Sparklers! We know that today is technically safer than Black Friday, but it can still be terrifying. We can't tell you what to buy or where the best deals are, but we can tell you what not to buy today.... More  →
The Most Ridiculous Skymall Items Never to Buy

Ask a Teacher: Are Some Students Just Stupid?

By Mr. JonesNovember 28, 2011
Q: Do you think some students are just plain stupid? A: No. No. A thousand times, NO! I encounter this mentality a lot as a Special Education teacher. Sadly, it’s often manifested in the attitudes of some of my students. Maybe it’s the label they got in... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Are Some Students Just Stupid?

A Very SparkLife Engagement

By ContributorNovember 28, 2011
Hi butts! Chelsea Dagger here. I wanted to let you know that the wonderful PrestigiousTimeLady, one of the authors of "A Very SparkLife Engagement," has requested that we remove this post from our blog; she's got... More  →
A Very SparkLife Engagement

What To Do When You Accidentally Insult Your Friend

By Lucy HutchinsonNovember 28, 2011
You've been friends with your friend for years. You can talk about anything and everything together, and only she knows the embarrassing story of why you don't eat peas anymore. You've always gotten along like couple of cats in a hammock, but lately she's been... More  →
What To Do When You Accidentally Insult Your Friend

Open Thread for November 28

By SparkLifeNovember 28, 2011
HULLO BUTTS, and welcome to the table of THE DOUGHNUTS OF GREATNESS. It's a Dagger family tradition to make buckets and buckets of these babies every Thanksgiving, and this year was a spectacular success; Dad only got 2nd-degree burns, I only barfed 8 times, and... More  →
Open Thread for November 28