Skip over navigation

Megan's Life Lessons: Megamind=MEGAFAIL

By Megan PrietzelNovember 16, 2010
jedimastermegan describes this post as “a really really unnecessarily in-depth look at this film’s suck-factor." Hey, if that doesn't intrigue you, then nothing will. —Sparkitors You know when you walk into a movie theater, full of glorious expectations, and you select a seat in... More  →

Hilarious Quotes By Teachers—Round 3!

By ContributorNovember 16, 2010
Thanks for this funny and touching post, TheEpicNinjaOfEpicness! Mr. Leifert sounds like an incredible teacher. —Sparkitors After reading the posts by flyergirl13 and PhantomPhan93, I knew that my English teacher, Mr. Leifert, deserved a mention... More  →

The WINNER of the SparkNotes Academy Flag Contest Is...

By Emily WinterNovember 16, 2010
The time has finally come for us to announce the WINNER OF THE SPARKNOTES ACADEMY FLAG CONTEST! The winner will... be crowned Sparkler of the Universe. be treated to a milkshake by the Sparkitors if she ever finds herself in New York. have her design featured on... More  →
The WINNER of the SparkNotes Academy Flag Contest Is...

Auntie SparkNotes: Get Out and DATE!

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 16, 2010
We never date people we can't imagine marrying. That's why we shan't go bowling with anyone but Daniel Craig. Dan, call us! —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, I've recently shown a certain interest in this boy, who we'll call Jack. Jack and I have been flirting, but nothing too... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Get Out and DATE!

A Day in the Life of a Theater Techie

Tech week sounds hectic, fun, and garlicky, SummerEliza! We really want to know what show calls for a baseball bat and balloons. –Sparkitors As a person who doesn’t act and has never had anything to do with the theater department, teching... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Theater Techie

Stuff You Might Find in Last Year's Winter Coat

By Melissa AlbertNovember 16, 2010
The only good thing about getting out your stupid winter coat for stupid winter is finding a bunch of bizarre, potentially priceless junk in the pockets. Who wouldn't be totally psyched to discover 19 cents in change and a soggy but entirely edible french fry,... More  →

MaxVZ Continues to Solve Your Problems

MaxVZ is back, and we think he's more hilarious than ever. —Sparkitors As you may remember (or not, because it's been a good month since I've posted here), I've been doing an advice column! I've taken your questions, I've pondered, I've puzzled, and I've... More  →
 MaxVZ Continues to Solve Your Problems

A Gazillion Reasons Why Tomato Soup Is Great

Yesterday, Maiden Warrior unwittingly started a war when she issued a challenge: list 10 reasons why tomato soup doesn't suck. Tomato-soup-lovin' Sparklers everywhere bombarded us with posts—check out their delicious arguments below! —Sparkitors From nerd_alert: Challenge accepted, ... More  →

How Not To Be Sad Because of SAD

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 16, 2010
Sometimes it's tough being a human. Too much sun and we get skin cancer; not enough sun and we get Seasonal Affective Disorder, conveniently nicknamed SAD. SAD is the condition wherein you, uh, run out of Brain Chemicals, or have too many Opposite... More  →
How Not To Be Sad Because of SAD

Video War: 30 Seconds To Mars Vs. Katy Perry

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 16, 2010
HOLY MOLY, PEOPLE: IT LOOKS LIKE WE'VE GOT A REAL RACE ON OUR HANDS. This is the closest battle we've ever seen round these parts, and in the end, it came down to just a few votes. But before we reveal the winner of last... More  →