Search Menu
Menu

Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Rap Compilation

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 26, 2011
Who knew Justin Timberlake was such a jack of all trades? Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Justin Timberlake and Jimmy Fallon Rap Compilation

How to Upgrade Your Bedroom on the Cheap

By Lucy HutchinsonJuly 26, 2011
There will come a time in your life when you realize that the general ambiance of your bedroom is less "sophisticated young adult" and more "overgrown 4-year-old." If you've recently found yourself neck-deep in teddy bears, staring at your bubblegum-pink walls and wondering "where did... More  →
How to Upgrade Your Bedroom on the Cheap

Open Thread for July 26

By SparkLifeJuly 26, 2011
Allow us to translate Stanley the Robot's incoherent ramblings: DANGER, WILL ROBINSON. WE ARE OUT OF OPEN THREAD PICTURES. If you've got cute, funny, or righteously awesome photographs, send 'em our way with your username and a brief... More  →
Open Thread for July 26

What Ashley Ate to Lose Weight

By Ashley SpencerJuly 25, 2011
I love food more than most things. What’s better than sinking your teeth into a hot slice of pizza? Biting into a well-condimented burger? Or making out with a piece of chocolate cake? Few things make people happier than FOOD. But if you want to... More  →
What Ashley Ate to Lose Weight

What To Do When You Miss Your S.O.

By ContributorJuly 25, 2011
BonnieBellez, we can't get over your first DO. ...We're DOing it now! —Sparkitors Summertime is full of laughter, smiles, and days spent with friends. Summer flings are common and encouraged. But sometimes you have something deeper than a fling, and sometimes you are separated... More  →
What To Do When You Miss Your S.O.

Out of the Silent Planet

Book #48: Out of the Silent Planet (The Space Trilogy, Book #1) Author: C.S. Lewis Reason for Reading: Two Words: Summer. Reading. At my school, summer reading consists of two books: one required and one free choice. Now, free choice is a bit of an oxymoron,... More  →
 Out of the Silent Planet

10 Ways to Annoy Your History Teacher

We love this simple list from dac213, though we feel terrible for her teacher. —Sparkitors I spent the year in a history class with three of the most annoying boys in my grade. If I learned anything from them, it's how to get on... More  →
10 Ways to Annoy Your History Teacher

The Five Types of Chat Room Users

jtjuvenile is an expert on interwebz socializing; we could all learn a lot from this girl.—Sparkitors After visiting several different anonymous chat rooms, I have collected sufficient evidence to state that 3/4 of the people online suffer from the... More  →
The Five Types of Chat Room Users

Auntie SparkNotes: Future You Can Handle Everything

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 25, 2011
Dear Auntie, I'm going to be a senior in high school this year. I'm an overachiever, and I always work my butt off to ace every class. I know I'll end up attending a local university, seeing as my dream school is out of my reach... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Future You Can Handle Everything

ACNE: The Finale (There Will Be Actual Fireworks)

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 25, 2011
Okay, so there won't be actual fireworks. Actual fireworks are illegal and incredibly dangerous, especially when your sweat happens to be flammable (it's like I perspire kerosene, really). But there WILL be figurative fireworks, which are almost as fun, and not nearly as frightening to... More  →
ACNE: The Finale (There Will Be Actual Fireworks)