Skip over navigation

A Day in the Life of an International Baccalaureate Student in India

By Emily WinterJuly 2, 2010
Sup with all these awesome breaks, CiCixxx?! —Sparkitors I'm Indian-by-ethnicity, American-by-passport, and a junior living in India attending an international school. 6 a.m. Wake up early to finish a paper that I fell asleep doing last night. Shower, pack my bag, and grab a glass... More  →
A Day in the Life of an International Baccalaureate Student in India

The Friday Awards

By Sarah PeregoyJuly 2, 2010
Hey there, Sparklers! Happy Friday! It's your SparkIntern here to bring you my first-ever FRIWARDS while Emily's on vacation. I’m so excited!! Did you know that I scour through all your comments every week? You Sparklers are so... More  →
The Friday Awards

Auntie SparkNotes: The Scales of Love

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 2, 2010
The Scales of Love are a lot like the Scales of Justice, only completely different, and much more gooey.— Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost six months now and everything is going great. The only problem is me. I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Scales of Love

What It's Like to Travel to... Jackson, Mississippi

By Miss MarmJuly 2, 2010
I live in the hot, humid, and culturally rich wasteland that is Jackson, Mississippi. When I meet people from other states, they’re usually appalled that we say things like “y’all” and “what can I do you for?” And they always have misconceptions about Mississippi.... More  →
What It's Like to Travel to... Jackson, Mississippi

Open Thread for July 2

By Emily WinterJuly 2, 2010
A mystery Sparkler sent this pic of the cutest No Smoking sign ever. We didn't even know that was a cuteness category til we opened her e-mail. *hangs head in shame* This ed would ask for your nickname, mystery S, but she's on a plane... More  →
Open Thread for July 2

10 Ways Your Pants Can Save Your Life

By ContributorJuly 2, 2010

Before reading this post, we never realized just how important pants were. Thank you, kirlyq, for showing us the light.—Sparkitors

We‘ve all... More  →

10 Ways Your Pants Can Save Your Life

How to Survive an Internet-Free Camping Trip

By ContributorJuly 1, 2010
mj_adams, we have one thing to say: You. Are. A. Genius.— Sparkitors There are a lot of things you’re looking forward to this summer, namely relaxing by the pool with your laptop, lounging on the beach with your Blackberry,... More  →
How to Survive an Internet-Free Camping Trip

Perfect Summer Reads

Thanks for the tips, Wuzza4! We can't wait to check these out!— Sparkitors The scorching heat has driven you to the nearest beach/pool/body of water, and you're ready to relax in the sun all day long. But while you're working on your tan... More  →
Perfect Summer Reads

Blogging the Eclipse Midnight Movie Premier

People, listen up! This post, by EMDEE_3, does contain spoilers. Did you miss that? THERE! ARE! LOTS! OF! SPOILERS! There, now you can't get mad at us. :) —Sparkitors I’m an avid Meyer-hater like a lot of Sparklers, but when my friend offered to... More  →
Blogging the Eclipse Midnight Movie Premier

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 4

Coffinmaker is wuthering. And he's also blogging Wuthering Heights. —Sparkitors Excuse me for a moment while I laugh and hug my copy of Wuthering Heights. YESSSSS! Lockwood "I Really Thought Those Were Kittens" is no longer the narrator of this novel! Even though Heathcliff didn't... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 4