Search Menu
Menu

Something Creepy This Way Comes (Hint: IT'S NOT YOUR MOM. Zing!)

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 19, 2011
BUTTS, HALLOWEEN IS ALMOST UPON US. You know what else is almost upon us? Our inevitable deaths. But also, Creeper Week! Creeper Week starts on October 24, and yes, it is just as terrifying as it sounds. During Creeper... More  →
Something Creepy This Way Comes (Hint: IT'S NOT YOUR MOM. Zing!)

Have You Tried SparkNotes Private Messaging?

By Emily WinterOctober 19, 2011
That's right you flim flammin' flub nubblers, we now have private messaging! To try it out, click the messaging icon on the top left of your screen. (A crudtrillion pumpkin points to any Sparkler who private messages The_Sparkitors a funny haiku. We're in a poetry kind... More  →
Have You Tried SparkNotes Private Messaging?

Your Weekly Dose of Celebrity Tweets

By Aislinn ShevlinOctober 19, 2011
“Yesterday was the most magical day of my life...” Reed married American Idol Season 10 contestant Paul McDonald on Sunday. More  →
Your Weekly Dose of Celebrity Tweets

Dan Makes Haunted Eggs

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 19, 2011
Halloween was once a holiday about ghouls and monsters, but it’s become a month-long craft party. Every magazine and daytime talk show will teach you how to make cute pumpkin people and endearing ghost cakes. Screw that. I’m bringing the scary back to October by... More  →
Dan Makes Haunted Eggs

Family Force 5 Releases "III"

By ContributorOctober 19, 2011
Metalhead865 reviews his favorite band's new album—but will it live up to his expectations?—Sparkitors ARRIGHT PARTY PEOPLE. So, Family Force 5's new record, III, just came out. Seeing as FF5 is my favorite band, I pre-ordered the album as soon as I could.... More  →
Family Force 5 Releases "III"

The Pros and Cons of Being Fresh Meat (aka Freshmen)

Debbira just started high school, but she's pretty much got it all figured out already. Now, we bestow her wisdom unto you.—Sparkitors I'm a freshman. In high school. Yep, a 9th grader! I know most of you are farther... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Being Fresh Meat (aka Freshmen)

How to Keep Your Makeup Frush at School

By Kathryn_WilliamsOctober 19, 2011
They can claim wellness, fitness, and a healthy foundation for a long and prosperous life all they want, but you're pretty sure gym class was created for one reason and one reason only: to destroy the carefully constructed hot girl disguise you painted... More  →
How to Keep Your Makeup Frush at School

Blogging NaNoWriMo: The Countdown

We're so excited for Dumblydorr's new series, in which she will document the madness of writing a novel in 30 days. We foresee blood, sweat, and victory dances. –Sparkitors I first heard  about NaNoWriMo last December. That's National Novel Writing Month to all you... More  →
Blogging NaNoWriMo: The Countdown

Let's Gossip About Beyoncé

By EmmaOctober 19, 2011
We all know Beyoncé can do no wrong. She causes explosions with sheer fierceness; she shows up in your gym and dances with you (while wearing heels); and she makes videos like this. So when we first heard rumors... More  →
Let's Gossip About Beyoncé

A Menu of Delicious Liberal Arts Majors!

Look out, accounting and business majors: RunsWithScissors09 is about to convince you to go liberal. Liberal ARTS, that is. Zing! We'll be here all week.—Sparkitors College is like an expensive camp: you share communal bathrooms, bond over the horrible food, and you always... More  →
A Menu of Delicious Liberal Arts Majors!