Skip over navigation

They Don't All Sound the Same!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 29, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by Woodchuck911, is all songs by All Time Low. And no, they really DON'T all sound the same. Seriously. "Lost in Stereo" "Keep the Change, You Filthy Animal" "Therapy" "The Girl's A Straight Up Hustler" More  →
They Don't All Sound the Same!

Royal Wedding Pics!

By EmmaApril 29, 2011
Missed the wedding? Not to worry. I took blurry pics of my TV for your enjoyment! More  →
Slideshow: Royal Wedding Pics

Learn How to Be Crazy Awesome

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 29, 2011
Okay, everyone with a brain bigger than a raisin knows that parkour is awesome. It just is. Parkour People look like real-life superheros. And here is a gym that teaches parkour! Never have I wished so badly to live in ... More  →
Learn How to Be Crazy Awesome

Open Thread for April 29

By Emily WinterApril 29, 2011
THIS IS WHY THIS SPARKITOR DOES NOT EAT PORK. How could anyone eat these adorable creatures? I want them all as buddies! flyingpig23 says... This here is a group of pigs that I have raised and are only a month old in this... More  →
Open Thread for April 29

We're Watching the Wedding So You Don't Have To

By EmmaApril 29, 2011
We know: you don't care about the royal wedding. Well, as proud dorks, we're not afraid to say we're TOTES PSYCHED about it. We're up at a disgusting hour watching the whole thing on TV while eating Marmite and snuggling 'neath our... More  →
We're Watching the Wedding So You Don't Have To

The Problem(s) With Fan Fiction

By Dan_BergsteinApril 28, 2011
Fan fiction isn’t good. It ranks right below Greeting Cards and Monopoly Instructions on the list of Worst Types of Literature. And yet every time I make a joke about fan fiction (typically in the Twilight/Harry Potter blogs, and usually accompanied by silly titles of... More  →
The Problem(s) With Fan Fiction

The Art of Saying Thank You

By Lindsay PuvelApril 28, 2011
Man rarely accomplishes anything without the help of others. In 1856, a German immigrant called Pouis Prang realized this and brought thank-you notes to America. Thanks to old Pouis, thank-you notes now come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and price ranges! College students have many people... More  →
The Art of Saying Thank You

The Summer Solution to Cankles

By kat_rosenfieldApril 28, 2011
A true story: one summer afternoon in 2003, when I was a 21 year-old college grad and newly transplanted to the bustling metropolis of New York City, I met up with a friend for an evening picnic in the park. I was wearing my favorite... More  →
The Summer Solution to Cankles

Auntie SparkNotes: Kiss and Run

By kat_rosenfieldApril 28, 2011
Dear Auntie, I am a seventeen year old boy, and for the past two years I have been in love with my best friend. I am gay, and he knows this, however I have no idea what his orientation is. He has never talked about girls... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Kiss and Run

This 15-Year-Old Has Her Wedding All Planned Out

By ContributorApril 28, 2011
villanous_mwaha, aka Jazzy, aka The British Brunette Bombshell, could teach Kate Middleton a thing or two about planning a wedding. Click "more" to see her tips! —Sparkitors Do you ever think about your wedding? Related post: Hanging Out with Jazzy: Dieting in... More  →
This 15-Year-Old Has Her Wedding All Planned Out