Skip over navigation

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 9

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 20, 2010
Chapter Nine: Sure as Hell Didn't See That One Coming Bella's Title: Shadows of the Inamorata Passioned into the Shadows of Lust We're still in the mind of Jacob, and I like his gutsy attitude, but I question his tactics. He wants to kill the Cullens, especially... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 9

How to Be Insanely Popular in High School

By ContributorAugust 20, 2010
Yikes, we forgot to give the writer cred for this post! Sorry, Nanya_J! —Sparkitors What follows is a Do and Don't list that'll make you insanely popular in high school. We know you want to be. Yes, you... I know you framed that... More  →
How to Be Insanely Popular in High School

Auntie SparkNotes: It's Your Duty to Dump

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 20, 2010
Sometimes, advice-seekers already know what they need to do. They just need Auntie to give them a little push. —Sparkitors Hey Auntie, I'm starting this letter off knowing I'm going to come across as a total irrational b**** so I just want to put a little disclaimer... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: It's Your Duty to Dump

A Day in the Life of a Muslim During Ramadan

By ContributorAugust 20, 2010
We got so many of these posts, it was hard to choose just one. Great job, Sarvinocks! —Sparkitors What exactly is Ramadan? To make it nice and simple, it's a holy month in Islam when you're supposed to try to be nice to... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Muslim During Ramadan

Open Thread for August 20

By Emily WinterAugust 20, 2010
lia.lovegood says... I was surfing the net today, and came upon a rather odd (but totally true) thing. When searching google for the word "awesome" *this* happened. I'm totally lying, I made it happen (with magic) - just for you Sparkitors. ... More  →
Open Thread for August 20

Dream Interpretation: The Back-to-School Edition

By Rachel KorowitzAugust 19, 2010
The science of dream interpretation was first used by the ancient Phoenicians to uncover the secrets of the universe, like when to plan for successful harvests and how to get the best discounts at big-box retailers. This age-old practice can still provide answers to modern-day... More  →
Dream Interpretation: The Back-to-School Edition

Blogging Band Camp

By ContributorAugust 19, 2010
OhSweetCheez is a freshman at band camp with great taste in nicknames. —Sparkitors There is one week of the summer that's epic for music geeks all across the country: (DUN DUN DUNNN) BAND CAMP WEEK. (Cue dramatic music.) You may be wondering, “Who in... More  →
Blogging Band Camp

Return of the Cake? Portal 2 Release Date Announced

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 19, 2010
"The cake is a lie." That simple, sad phrase will get any geek’s attention. It has spawned T-shirts, posters, and countless parodies. But to those unfamiliar with the video game Portal, “The cake is a lie” seems like some... More  →
Return of the Cake? Portal 2 Release Date Announced

A Day in the Life of a Cross Country Runner

By ContributorAugust 19, 2010
We love the image of Desert_Dweller93 and her friends pulling a toaster out of a locker and making breakfast in the locker room before school. —Sparkitors You may have seen us at school. We're the skinny kids who are constantly eating protein bars and... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Cross Country Runner

Best Classic Game Shows

By Kathryn_WilliamsAugust 19, 2010
Before there was Snooki, before there were American Idols, before there were Extreme Makeovers, there were game shows to fill our empty lives hours with mindless entertainment. For their zany hosts, their borderline inappropriate content, and their... More  →
Best Classic Game Shows