Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for October 29

By SparkLifeOctober 29, 2011
We wish we were little fishies, so we could swim through this glorious tank. Soccer2rules<333 explains: "This is a picture of my sister's fish tank. As you can see it has all the things needed for a fish tank: Spongebob's house and Squidward's house! it... More  →
Open Thread for October 29

Last-Minute Halloween Costumes

By Lucy HutchinsonOctober 28, 2011
Oh no! It's Halloween and you don't have a costume! You spent weeks planning an elaborate mermaid costume made out of real mermaids, but you couldn't find a seashell bra. Or maybe you're already at the party, and for some reason still don't have an... More  →
Last-Minute Halloween Costumes

The Human Slingshot!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 28, 2011
Thanks to NettleFrog, I officially have something to add to my bucket list (right below sky diving). Does this look awesome or what?! Send your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
The Human Slingshot!

Creepin' on the Ginge

By ContributorOctober 28, 2011
After reading this post, mostly we're just glad that this anonymous Sparkler isn't crushing on us. —Sparkitors Red hair, green eyes, and broad shoulders... This is the short description of my lovely date to homecoming. In my eyes, it was nothing short of a... More  →
Creepin' on the Ginge

Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 10

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 28, 2011
Chapter Twenty-Eight: The Madness of Mr. Crouch Better Title: Nobody Asks, "Where's Flitwick?" I'm gearing up for NaNoWriMo. To produce a novel in one month, I will need to write 2,000 words a day. That's doable. But for practice, I'm going to knock out this... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire: Part 10

Can Someone Tell Me Why These Things are Good?

dac213 just committed SparkLife heresy. Can you change her mind? —Sparkitors I’ve read countless Sparklife posts, blogs, Facebook statuses, and other time-wasting things praising the relative merits of these things and I STILL DON’T GET IT. Can someone explain why these... More  →
Can Someone Tell Me Why These Things are Good?

Metalhead Is Gonna Make a Move-But He Needs Your Help!

Metalhead865 is back with more updates on his lurvveeee life—and ladies, he needs your input! (To catch up on his series, click here!)—Sparkitors Well, hello again! Stuff that's been happening lately: -I made the Drama Club Improv Team -I got into the National... More  →
Metalhead Is Gonna Make a Move-But He Needs Your Help!

The Creepiest Creeper Movies of All Time

By Kathryn_WilliamsOctober 28, 2011
Hollywood loves it some creepers. From unrequited love to loneliness to extreme fan fiction, it seems there are myriad ways a character can go from unassuming weirdo to code red, nutso stalkerpants in 30 minutes or less. For Creeper Week, we honor the... More  →
The Creepiest Creeper Movies of All Time

You Know You're in Yearbook When...

Bexxrose makes staying at school on Saturday sound... fun? —Sparkitors I am the copy editor (a.k.a. Grammar Nazi) of my high school’s yearbook. I am a nerd about it.  I hope you like your school’s yearbook, because it should be... More  →
You Know You're in Yearbook When...

Halloween Fashion, Part Two

By ApneetOctober 28, 2011
We are drawing ever closer to Halloween night, and the whole city is decorated with Jack-o'-lanterns, skeletons, and other festive touches. I drew from my bag of witchy things some more to share, so here they are! (Dress, $5 | Shoes, Topshop) I honestly can't remember... More  →
Halloween Fashion, Part Two