Search Menu
Menu

The SparkLife Hierarchy

By ContributorOctober 18, 2011
The hilarious jtjuvenile breaks down our enormously complex social structure—and, unsurprisingly, Harry Potter gets the top spot. DAMN YOU, HARRY.—Sparkitors Every community has a pecking order, be it a gathering of wild beasts or the furiously competitive social pond... More  →
The SparkLife Hierarchy

A Brief Vacation to Cloud Nine

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 18, 2011
razzle_dazzles, the creator of today's wonderful playlist, says, "Cloud Nine is a wonderful place, complete with comfy chairs and flying whales. It also has really, really good music. You might ask, 'How do you know this?' I will answer... More  →
A Brief Vacation to Cloud Nine

Sophia Grace Brownlee, Take Two

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 18, 2011
For those of you who watched this Intern's Pick of Sophia Grace Brownlee, the amazing little girl who knows more raps than I do (not that that's saying much), you'll appreciate this follow up video, where Sophia Grace meets Nikki Minaj...who tells her... More  →
Sophia Grace Brownlee, Take Two

Open Thread for October 18

By SparkLifeOctober 18, 2011
Take it away, Allison: This my dear Sparklebutts, is my cat, Rosie. She is extremely fat. So imagine my entertainment when I come home, set down my lunch box, and came back 2 minutes later to find her grasping my lunch like her life... More  →
Open Thread for October 18

Gorgeous Celeb Makeup Looks We Totally Want to Steal

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 17, 2011
Their money, for one thing. Their un-cankle-like ankles, for another. But more than anything (except for the money), we'd really like to steal their makeup. Celebs always look like shimmering Photoshopped versions of real people, and that is EXACTLY how we want to look, too More  →
Gorgeous Celeb Makeup Looks We Totally Want to Steal

Comebacks For When You Have Makeup Malfunctions

By Rachel KorowitzOctober 17, 2011
Whether you do it once an hour, every day, on alternate weeks, or once a Neptunian year, you probably spend at least a little time applying, brushing, blending, stippling, painting, lacquering, sealing, polishing, powdering, fluffing, smoothing, separating, spraying and analyzing the results from... More  →
Comebacks For When You Have Makeup Malfunctions

Auntie SparkNotes: The Making of Out

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 17, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I've noticed that a lot of people have been asking advice on what to do after a makeout session, but I'm confused as to the makeout session itself. Currently I have a boyfriend and I really want to make out with him but... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Making of Out

Four Infallible Approaches to Flirting

By ContributorOctober 17, 2011
jtjuvenile is an expert at seduction—sort of.—Sparkitors I would first like to point out that I’ve managed to squeeze a tetra-syllabic word into the title of this post. And yes, I’m going to use that fact to convince you that I am worthy... More  →
Four Infallible Approaches to Flirting

The Perks of Being in Ravenclaw (Even Though Hufflepuff Will Always Have My Heart)

By ContributorOctober 17, 2011
geetargrl59, a die-hard Hufflepuff, was recently sorted into the Ravenclaw house on Pottermore. Will she survive the shift, or will she bite the dust?—Sparkitors Okay, I'll admit that when I wrote that last article, I... More  →
The Perks of Being in Ravenclaw (Even Though Hufflepuff Will Always Have My Heart)