Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Birthdayzilla

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 26, 2010
We can't remember what we did on our sixteenth birthday, but it probably involved feuding with our BFFs. And eating Pixy Stix till we puked. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, My birthday is September 28th, and one of my best friend's birthdays is September 30th. This year we're both... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Birthdayzilla

Open Thread for July 26

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 26, 2010
We're not gonna lie: this photo (sent by freunin101941) scares the jimminy-Christmas outta us. But it's good to face your fears, especially on Mondays! Right? RIG—oh god, we're too terrified to even fake the necessary enthusiasm. SPARKITORS OUT.... More  →
Open Thread for July 26

Open Thread for July 25

By EmmaJuly 25, 2010
jtjuvenile sez: This stray cat looks pissed. All I did was remark loudly that it was FAT, but maybe it was offended. Or maybe it's actually Professor Mc-what's-her-name's animagus. Oh, jtj. You crack us up! Got a grumpy cat for us? Or anything else for that... More  →
Open Thread for July 25

Open Thread for July 24

By EmmaJuly 24, 2010
It's an all-jtjuvenile weekend here on the Open Threads. Why? 1. She sends us amazing pictures 2. She writes funny things about her photos, which means we don't have to. For example: Isn't this puppy just SOOO nauseatingly cute? It belongs to my neighbor, and I'm... More  →
Open Thread for July 24

A Day in the Life of a Filipina Catholic School Student

By ContributorJuly 23, 2010
Thank you so much for sharing this awesome post with us, gotcha23!—Sparkitors After reading several A Day in The Life posts, I decided to write one of my own, because the educational system... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Filipina Catholic School Student

The Friday Awards

By Emily WinterJuly 23, 2010
IT'S FRIDAY! And it's 704 degrees! That means this ed is being L-A-Z-Y. She can barely manage to write these words. Chelsea has to dangle bits of delicious, soggy pizza crust in front... More  →
The Friday Awards

Batman 3 Rumor Alert

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 23, 2010
Comic Con is underway in San Diego, and that means news is pouring out about all things geeky, from the new Thor movie to how Tron Legacy might not suck at all. But everyone's still waiting breathlessly to hear... More  →
Batman 3 Rumor Alert

The Most Annoying Fashion Trends

We hate to tell you this, {Insert_Witty_Username_Here}, but we're TOTALLY wearing Uggs right now. And it's 99 degrees outside. Just kidddiinnng—it's only 98! — Sparkitors Have you ever seen anyone wearing something so ridiculous, so illogical, so mind-numbingly obnoxious, that you... More  →
The Most Annoying Fashion Trends

A Day in the Life of an Exchange Student in Germany

This post by timeenough is one of this ed's favorite A Day in the Life posts! —Sparkitor I go to a public school. It’s high school, but not really. That’s because I am an exchange student in Germany, and Germany has a different school... More  →
A Day in the Life of an Exchange Student in Germany

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 5

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 23, 2010
Chapter Five: Isle Esme Better Title: Tee-hee For the first dozen or so pages of this chapter, I wasn't sure if Bella and Edward had sex, or if they spent their wedding night playing rigorous street hockey. But then all is revealed, in a roundabout, convoluted manner.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 5