Skip over navigation

You Should Have Been Born in the _____ies

By Kathryn_WilliamsJuly 22, 2010
We're not saying the stork made a mistake, but all evidence suggests you were born in the wrong decade. Which era do you belong in? You should have been born in the 50's if... You love the taste of malt You think... More  →
You Should Have Been Born in the _____ies

Let's Play... Name That Splogger/Sparkitor!

By Emily WinterJuly 22, 2010
Surprise! The Sparkitors and Sploggers had a party last night! Aren't these wrists pretty? Guess whose wrists these are. Go on, GUESS. (HINT: THEY'RE NOT GARY'S.) Did you guess? Are you overwhelmed by the fact that one of us has REAL WRISTS? Now, are you ready to see... More  →
Let's Play... Name That Splogger/Sparkitor!

Terrible Pet Names

By Rachel KorowitzJuly 22, 2010
Pet names come in two varieties: #1: The things you call your itty-bitty-wuggy-buggy-snigglety-pigglety cuddle muffin S.O., and #2: The names you give to your actual pets. (If you choose to make out with one category, please be sure it's #1. Making out with #2 is not only deeply... More  →
Terrible Pet Names

Open Thread for July 22

By Emily WinterJuly 22, 2010
A Very Potter Sequel comes out TODAY! A Very Potter Sequel comes out TODAY, HERE! AT 8 P.M. EST!!! TODAY IS A GREAT DAYYYYYYY!... More  →
Open Thread for July 22

Defending the Disney Princesses

By ContributorJuly 21, 2010
LadyLLeafdawn, we'd send you this tiara to the kingdom of Funny, Ridiculous Writing if we could. —Sparkitors I recently read the article about Disney princesses who are nuts, and felt obligated to defend Snow White because she was my first main role... More  →
Defending the Disney Princesses

A Sparkler's Favorite Fantasy Series

All of these series sound totally awesome, Trinica—we're going to have to hit the books!— Sparkitors Anyone who knows me would call me an avid reader (they would NOT call me an awesome ninja chick, but I'm working on that). I... More  →
A Sparkler's Favorite Fantasy Series

What It’s Like to Live In…Paris, France

XxMeleaxX, your life sounds so glamorous! Or should we say, tres chic! (Really, should we? We're not entirely sure what that means.)—Sparkitors

Bonjour! As you may have noticed from the title, I currently live in Paris, France. Yes, I am officially

... More  →
What It’s Like to Live In…Paris, France

Life According to Music Videos

thanks to booksroxmysox09, we. caught. the. love. disease. in. slow. motion. oh. look! fake. explosion!— Sparkitors

Summer is finally upon us, and that... More  →
Life According to Music Videos

A Saturday in the Life of a Science Olympiad Kid

ninjapuckwithswag has a laser pointer. We're jealous. —Sparkitors Yup, you read the title right. I give up a Saturday of going to the movies and hanging out with “cool” friends for a Saturday of studying Snell’s Law and hanging out with nerd friends. Before I... More  →
A Saturday in the Life of a Science Olympiad Kid

Pretty Little Recaps: Episode 7

By Emily WinterJuly 21, 2010
misssssster Fitz, I used Jon's help to write you a poetry example. because my poetry brings all the boys to the yawn. which is like a yard and a lawn together. (like us) ok so I know why you weren't in the tv last night. it's because you are on your way to New York!... More  →
Pretty Little Recaps: Episode 7