Search Menu
Menu

How to Dress Like... Jenny Humphery

By ContributorAugust 25, 2011
Mckenzie_Me's tips for dressing like scary-awesome Jenny are dead-on. —Sparkitors Though the style of Lil’ J started out blindly following Queen B, Jenny soon developed a style of her own, both on screen and off. Here is my take on Jenny’s rock-chick... More  →
How to Dress Like... Jenny Humphery

The Best Summer Movies of 2011

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 25, 2011
The summer movie season is winding down. The last few flicks are being burped out without much fanfare. Is anyone really excited to see Conan the Barbarian, Final Destination 5, or Spy Kids: Stuff Happens? Still, summer isn’t about great movies. It’s about fun... More  →
The Best Summer Movies of 2011

51 Reasons to Live

After reading Aleyna22's post, we feel inspired enough to run for office! (Or at least eat a jar of Miracle Whip.)—Sparkitors We all know it's not as easy to be happy in real life as it is in the movies. Whether you're as low... More  →
51 Reasons to Live

Changing Classes-Just for Me!

Getting carried around by security guards, having classes moved for her—we think thatshowiroll21 sounds more like a rock star than a college student! —Sparkitors Sparklers, I have something to confess: I have an addiction. You see, this summer I've become extremely practiced at staying up... More  →
Changing Classes-Just for Me!

Open Thread for August 25

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 25, 2011
In honor of Cedric Diggory lovers everywhere, here's a screenshot from jayt919. Hey there Sparkitors, This is a legit, 110% totally awesome screenshot that I took around a year ago. Months ago, they finally got to editing it, so... More  →
Open Thread for August 25

What College Is Like, Pre-College

By ContributorAugust 24, 2011
This past week, my life has been more or less consumed by the Wonderful Sport of Tennis. By this, I mean that ever since the day after I got back to campus, I have had practices from 6:30-8:15 AM, and from 4:00-6:30 PM. The funny... More  →
What College Is Like, Pre-College

Blogging Torchwood: Episode 2

By Lucy HutchinsonAugust 24, 2011
Episode 2: "Day One" Gwen and her boyfriend Fabio are bowling. Okay, his name is Rhys, but I bet he wishes it was Fabio. Gwen tells Rhysio all about her new job at Torchwood, except she has to lie spectacularly, because she's not allowed to talk... More  →
Blogging Torchwood: Episode 2

Hipster Gold

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 24, 2011
bowchloe's playlist is full of songs I haven't heard of... I like it! All the tunes are so catchy (though I don't understand the words to almost any of these songs). I have just one question: is "Pumped Up Kicks" really... More  →
Hipster Gold

Common Ikea Injuries

By Rachel KorowitzAugust 24, 2011
With every back-to-school season comes a) an avalanche of Ikea commercials and b) a guarantee that you'll be spending at least one late-August day strolling the aisles with your fam and buying a computer desk named Njørrg. Since Ikea goods are famously DIY, we... More  →
Common Ikea Injuries

Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 24, 2011
You have to love this video: Shakespeare and Dr. Seuss battling it out... in rap! It's just awesome. Thanks, Anonymous Sparkler... More  →
Dr. Seuss vs. Shakespeare!