Search Menu
Menu

What Not To Do When Cooking

By ContributorSeptember 28, 2011
BeastAC learned how to cook the hard way...thanks to her, we don't have to. —Sparkitors I was inspired to write this after I saw the Cooking 101 post (I'm really hoping it will help me). I love to cook, especially... More  →
What Not To Do When Cooking

Comfort Songs

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 28, 2011
Today's playlist is possibly my favorite playlist ever. If that's not enough reason for you to listen, I'll let woofdogsrule explain: "This is a list of comfort songs. They're like comfort food, except in musical form! These songs remind me of cozy fall sweaters,... More  →
Comfort Songs

Do You Awkwardly Touch People?

Today's video, sent in by Dumblydorr, is totally hilarious. Also, I challenge you all to sing this song the next time you run into someone by accident. DO IT! It will most definitely make... More  →
Do You Awkwardly Touch People?

8 Ways to Completely Screw Up an Interview

carrieaimelire can't tell you how to get a job, but she can tell you how NOT to get one. It's less helpful, but way funnier.—Sparkitors

There will come a time in your life when you will be forced to shower thoroughly, make your face

... More  →
8 Ways to Completely Screw Up an Interview

Change You Can't Believe In

Scott-Free actually agrees with The Rules this week. Will you? —Sparkitors Well, I tabularized the votes for last week’s rule (Rule #17: Let Him Take the Lead), and I must say I’m disappointed. I thought... More  →
Change You Can't Believe In

The Jungle of the Lecture Hall

Courtney Guth hopes you got all your malaria vaccinations, because you are about to enter the DANGER ZONE.—Sparkitors Observe, if you will, the natural habitat of most college students: the lecture hall, a dense, dark, jungle... More  →
The Jungle of the Lecture Hall

I'm Not Joining Pottermore

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 28, 2011
Dear J.K. Rowling, I regret to inform you that I will not be using your Pottermore.com website. Please feel free to cancel my account. Username: SandPotion137. I would cancel it myself, had the site allowed me access. As you are well aware, your site is broken,... More  →
I'm Not Joining Pottermore

Around the World in Six Songs

gabbygaleglee is about to blow your iPod's mind. —Sparkitors As I was sifting through another great day's worth of SparkLife posts, exploring and thinking about a spaghetti hot tub, I noticed that there's a huge lack of articles about different cultures. WHAT?!?! Where did... More  →
Around the World in Six Songs

How Girls And Guys Express Themselves, Or Don't

By Jon_SkindzierSeptember 28, 2011
It has come to our attention here at the SparkNotes offices that guys and girls are actually different in some ways. This startling revelation will clearly send many bowties spinning with shock in the scientific community, but we figured we would share... More  →
How Girls And Guys Express Themselves, Or Don't

Open Thread for September 28

In case any of you still need convincing that Emma Watson is a better actress than Kristen Stewart, Hippogriff_Hugger sent in this picture. We think it's all the evidence you'll ever need.... More  →
Open Thread for September 28