Search Menu
Menu

How to Live With a Mankler (and the Identity of My Brother Revealed!)

By ContributorNovember 17, 2011
Debbira, we don't care what you say. We all want a Mankler for a brother! –Sparkitors So you already know I’m the little sister of a Mankler, right? Well, he’s IMPOSSIBLE! All of them are! They’re cocky, insulting, irritating, and they always take the... More  →
How to Live With a Mankler (and the Identity of My Brother Revealed!)

What Not to Wear to Thanksgiving

By Lauren PassellNovember 17, 2011
Thanksgiving is only one week away, but fortunately, unless you're your mom, the holiday asks very little of you. You might have to put out the forks or something, but generally, your job is to show up, eat, and tell your family that you are... More  →
What Not to Wear to Thanksgiving

How Harry Potter Should Have Ended

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 17, 2011
I've gotten numerous suggestions for this video, but because I am a stupid git, I paid those suggestions no mind. With theatregeek_bookworm's email, though, the pressure became too much for me. I had to do it. So watch how Harry Potter should have ended,... More  →
How Harry Potter Should Have Ended

Don't Leave Your Salad Undressed

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 17, 2011
Let's make salad dressing! Yeah, yeah, I know what you're thinking: why would anyone ever make their own salad dressing, from scratch, when there's an entire wall full of pre-made dressings available in your local supermarket? Especially when some of these salad dressings are not only... More  →
Don't Leave Your Salad Undressed

Thrifty Fall Outfits

By ApneetNovember 17, 2011
After a long hot summer, the weather has cooled down, and I'm so excited. It's time for artsy layering, buttoning up, and donning favorite jackets. However, just because the temperature has dropped doesn't mean my hemline has to as well. Layering tights underneath dresses and... More  →
Thrifty Fall Outfits

Recipe for the Perfect Boyfriend

By ElodieNovember 17, 2011
Ever wish you could just throw a bunch of ingredients into the oven and have the perfect boyfriend pop out? Of course you do! And now you can, with my awesome, metaphorical contribution to recipe week (because when I cook for real, the skies turn... More  →
Recipe for the Perfect Boyfriend

This Almost Flourless Chocolate Cake Will Change Your Life

By Melissa AlbertNovember 17, 2011
This ridiculously simple cake involves five ingredients, one bowl, and a bunch of extra chocolate chips that will go to waste if you don't just eat them now. It's also wildly delicious, and tastes 10 times more sophisticated than it actually is. To dress it... More  →
This Almost Flourless Chocolate Cake Will Change Your Life

Last Night's Breaking Dawn Premiere: KStew Looked Gorgeous, and Someone Forgot to Wear Pants

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 17, 2011
Most of you butts seem to have an inexplicable distaste for Kristen Stewart, but even the harshest among you will have to admit: she KILLED IT at the Breaking Dawn London premiere last night. Unfortunately, the same cannot be said for all of her red-carpet... More  →
Last Night's Breaking Dawn Premiere: KStew Looked Gorgeous, and Someone Forgot to Wear Pants

The Fastest Recipe for Turning An Ordinary Human into a Band Geek

meganpikalvr12 has the perfect recipe for turning anyone into a band geek. Look out cheerleaders, here we come! —Sparkitors You know you've always wanted to be able to turn people in band geeks on a whim. And in a few short seconds, ... More  →
The Fastest Recipe for Turning An Ordinary Human into a Band Geek

All the Inheritance Spoilers You Could Ever Need

Alish16 is about to give you the biggest post of spoilers ever. You know you can't help reading it!—Sparkitors After last week, you guys of course remember Eragon (that adorable rip-off of LOTR and Star Wars). You probably don't feel like... More  →
All the Inheritance Spoilers You Could Ever Need