Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: M+D Won't Let Me FWB

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 6, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have a (for all intents and purposes) friend with benefits. We met at a family event and pretty much clicked right away. We don't hang out all too often, so we often supplement seeing each other by calling. I like where we... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: M+D Won't Let Me FWB

How To Be The Perfect Scrooge And Ruin Christmas For Everyone

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 6, 2011
It's not very challenging to be a run-of-the-mill Christmas jerk; all you have to do is scowl a lot, constantly remind people that everything is too commercial nowadays, and punch out a couple of mall Santas. But it takes a special kind... More  →
How To Be The Perfect Scrooge And Ruin Christmas For Everyone

The True Meaning of Christmas: Jazz Dance!

By EmmaDecember 6, 2011
Well, the Sparkler critics have watched Mariah and Justin's Christmas spectacular, and their reviews are in:

I am terrified. —sparkles9513

The adorable pearl earrings in both ears are a nice touch, they really help [Justin] achieve the i'm-your-little-sister look!... More  →

The True Meaning of Christmas: Jazz Dance!

The New LORAX Trailer Is So Cute We Might Actually Die

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 6, 2011
It's 2:31 PM on a Tuesday, which means you're probably halfway through AP Calc and are in desperate need of an afternoon pick-me-up. Well butts, I HAVE JUST THE THING. The brand new trailer for Dr. Suess' The Lorax is the... More  →
The New LORAX Trailer Is So Cute We Might Actually Die

Why the World Should Forgive Canada for Justin Bieber

By ContributorDecember 6, 2011
casoloma123 refuses to let one small teenager shame her nation! —Sparkitors As a Canadian, I am deeply ashamed and apologetic in regard to the Biebs. But I insist that you stop hating us for his crimes. After all, our contributions to the world far... More  →
Why the World Should Forgive Canada for Justin Bieber

If I Could Bottle the Smell of Books, I Would Make a BAJILLION Dollars

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 6, 2011
Judging by last week's Amortentia recipes, you butts are borderline OBSESSED with huffing the pages of any book you can get your hands on. Ergo, I somehow produce a novel novella-like fragrance (get it? "Novel" as in "new"? Is this funny yet? Should I try... More  →
If I Could Bottle the Smell of Books, I Would Make a BAJILLION Dollars

The Only Good Christmas Movies

By Scott GreenstoneDecember 6, 2011
Christmas movies are like farts: once in a while you’ll find one that doesn’t really stink, but all of them are a little bit cheesy, at least. If there are other good Christmas movies out there that don’t raise a stench when you open the... More  →
The Only Good Christmas Movies

5 Ways to NOT Annoy the Seniors

Oh, come on, feelthesun012—stealing senior guys is the best part of being a freshman! —Sparkitors As fall semester of my senior year draws near, I feel obligated to advise the younger generation on how to avoid annoying us seniors. Note: take the following very... More  →
5 Ways to NOT Annoy the Seniors

A Sparkler's Craziest Eating Habits (Wait 'Til You See #4)

You may think you have some unusual food preferences, but we're 99% sure that BritishTea has got you beat.—Sparkitors I have come to the realization that some people have strange eating habits. And although we Sparklers may not be cannibals or glass-eaters, I... More  →
A Sparkler's Craziest Eating Habits (Wait 'Til You See #4)

Eight Questions About Homeschooling that I Never Want to Hear Again

Handbells_Books_Ohyeah knows you're curious, but she's heard it aaaall before.  –Sparkitors As a high schooler who has been homeschooled my entire life, I’ve gotten used to the many assumptions that people make about my kind of learning. These... More  →
Eight Questions About Homeschooling that I Never Want to Hear Again