Skip over navigation

Hilarious Quotes—by Teachers?!

By ContributorOctober 4, 2010
It's official, flyergirl13: you have the best teachers EVER. —Sparkitors Has a teacher ever made you laugh so hard that you fell onto the floor and lay there, covered in dirt and dust and ABC... More  →
Hilarious Quotes—by Teachers?!

Auntie SparkNotes: Too Much Crush

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 4, 2010
We were just like this Sparkler's friend when we were in high school. Except 3,802 times more annoying, and with uglier clothes, probably. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, Hi, I'm a 16-year old girl that is feeling really annoyed. I know that during the teen years teenagers, like... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Too Much Crush

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 4, 2010
This fluffy puppy, owned by the ever-so-lucky muffinsarejustbetter, may have the cutest name we've ever heard: Muff Muff. Sure, he doesn't really seem to have eyes, but he's still the sweetest little cuddle-bug  since George... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

How to Dress Like... Amy Pond from Dr. Who

By Lucy HutchinsonOctober 4, 2010
It doesn't matter if you spend more time running away from bullies who don't understand your poetry than fighting Daleks and creepy statues. You and Amy Pond have two things in common: you both have kind of a crush on The Doctor, and... More  →
How to Dress Like... Amy Pond from Dr. Who

Jon's High School Life

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 4, 2010
We sent our Sploggers a list of questions about their high school selves, and the answers will SHOCK you. Well, maybe not SHOCK, but emotionally tase you. Or something. —Sparkitors Were you funny? No. Unless you're asking if I was funny unintentionally, like because I was... More  →
Jon's High School Life

Open Thread for October 4

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 4, 2010
Apparently, it's SNOWING where flyergirl13 lives. Snowing. In OCTOBER. That just seems criminally wrong to us. Sorry, flyer, but consider the Weather Police CALLED. In case you couldn't tell, say, if you were legally blind or something along those lines,... More  →
Open Thread for October 4

Open Thread for October 3

By EmmaOctober 3, 2010
Report from travelwriter21: I recently went camping, and it led to three things: 1) SparkLife deprivation 2) A greater appreciation of the outdoors 3) The perfect s'more! Sparkitor tip: make these s'mores bars and bring them to a party. Everyone will love you, and some... More  →
Open Thread for October 3

Open Thread for October 2

By EmmaOctober 2, 2010
Resident SparkLife photog flyergirl13 sez: This is my pet cricket. His name is Cheep. I found him and I kept him for a day. Then I let him go, because I didn't want to starve him and I don't know what crickets eat. I... More  →
Open Thread for October 2

An Illustrated Guide to Dressing Up Like Doctor Who

By ContributorOctober 1, 2010
Hey, willutakemehome! Can you tell us what costume we can make with a shower curtain and an overdue gas bill? —Sparkitors Today I’m traveling through time and space (from FALL 2010!) to speak to you Sparklers about Halloween costumes. Though it’s a hot day... More  →
An Illustrated Guide to Dressing Up Like Doctor Who

A Day in the Life of a Cross-Country Skier

By ContributorOctober 1, 2010
Picture a Nordic ski racing camp in West Yellowstone, over Thanksgiving break. It's fun, but extremely cold and terrifying, and we're lazy and scared. So we're gonna leave this to EllieSpruce. —Sparkitors 6:15 a.m. Ugh. Someone's phone alarm... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Cross-Country Skier