Skip over navigation

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 19

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 28, 2010
Chapter Nineteen: Burning Better Title: I Wonder What's On TV Because Jacob is now a pervert and presumably took Optimus Beyonce on a date to Babies R Us to buy her a new bib that reads "Puppy Love," the book shifts focus and we once again are... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 19

Embarrassing Childhood Fears

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 28, 2010
This Halloween, the streets will be filled with people dressed up as nightmarish monsters (and sexy ladybugs). But think of the things from childhood that spooked you; maybe it was a scary waitress, a yapping dog, or a harmless prudish ladybug. There are no costumes... More  →
Embarrassing Childhood Fears

Ahab Has Added "Monomaniacal Revenge" to His Interests

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 28, 2010
Here at SparkNotes, we often sit around pondering the truly important questions in life. Ancient philosophical questions that have tormented great thinkers through the centuries. Questions like "What is the true measure of greatness?," "Why are we here?," and "What the heck is a platypus,... More  →
Ahab Has Added

What It's Like to Be Bilingual

By ContributorOctober 28, 2010
GreyReinnePouring can tell jokes in three languages—now that's a talent! —Sparkitors When I was little, I wanted to be just like the kids on the Disney Channel; in other words, I wanted to... More  →

Auntie SparkNotes: Someone Has Dumped You On Facebook

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 28, 2010
Dumped on FB?? DISLIKE. —Sparkitors Dearest Auntie, Recently, my boyfriend broke up with me...over Facebook. It was terrible and probably the worst way I've ever been dumped. And I've had a lot of cheap boyfriends. His friends have all laughed about it and some of them are... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Someone Has Dumped You On Facebook

How to Survive a Day at School (If You’re a Geek)

Getting through school alive may seem like an impossible proposition for the nerdiest among us. Not so, says SUICUNE!—Sparkitors 6 a.m. Get up. Pack your miniatures from your Dungeons and Dragons Midnight Club and bring them in a cool case... More  →
How to Survive a Day at School (If You’re a Geek)

15 Reasons Showers Are Awesomepants

We thought we'd heard every side of the shower debate, but we were wrong. lucy_stop_flying breaks it down for us one more time. —Sparkitors I’m  sorry, Trini94, but I couldn’t let you get away with... More  →

15 Reasons George Knightley Is the Best Austen Hero

We can't be held responsible for what happens in the comments, LiviaLight. –Sparkitors When I first started reading Jane Austen, I went with the flow and became a Darcy fan. But now that I’m older and more mature, I’ve changed my mind. Prepare... More  →
15 Reasons George Knightley Is the Best Austen Hero

Welcome to the New SparkLife!!!

By Emily WinterOctober 28, 2010
*small voice* Hi. ... Oh, I know: This isn't what you expected, is it? Your Dan Bergstein-loving friend probably sent you a screenshot of me, and this looks nothing like it. I have to admit, that screenshot is old. It was taken minutes ago. If you don't... More  →
Welcome to the New SparkLife!!!

My Most Embarrassing Moments: A Countdown—NUMBER 1!!!

Today is a day that will live in infamy: thenameselodie is about to reveal her most embarrassing moment of all time—and trust us, you DO NOT want to miss this. —Sparkitors Thus far, comments from fellow Sparklers have reassured me that my social inadequacies... More  →