Skip over navigation

When Will He Come Online?

By ContributorApril 15, 2011
As I write this, the sun is shining through my window, I can see the beautiful blue sky, and a pigeon just flew away. But will I, the mighty Geeraff, being going outside today? No. Because as soon as I finish typing this sentence, I will... More  →
When Will He Come Online?

My Syria: A Sparkler Shares Her Fears and Hopes for Her Homeland

NarniaSparks sent us this powerful post in order to help inform other Sparklers about the events in Syria. We hope you all read it!—Sparkitors Have any of you read this post? Lonks wrote, “They had to read the stories of labor... More  →
My Syria: A Sparkler Shares Her Fears and Hopes for Her Homeland

The Pros of Having Older Siblings

Starkidette has figured out how to use her older sibling to her advantage. Thatta way, champ!–Sparkitors Part of being a kid is relentlessly groaning about how much you hate your sibling—it doesn’t matter if you actually like them, you... More  →
The Pros of Having Older Siblings

What Your Diary Style Says About You

By Dan_BergsteinApril 15, 2011
Keeping a daily account of your life is a great idea, and how you choose to do so is important. Will you keep a diary or write in a journal? (Don’t look at us like that. A diary is not a journal, and vice-versa.) Should... More  →
What Your Diary Style Says About You

The Secret to a Great Theme Park

ShanMarie_thegreat is a theme park expert, and she's about to share her wisdom.—Sparkitors I’ve been to a fair amount of theme parks in my life. I consider myself a Disney veteran, I went to both Seaworlds before I could walk, and I know... More  →
The Secret to a Great Theme Park

The Worst Best Thing EVER Is About To Be On Your TV

By Chelsea DaggerApril 15, 2011
Do you LOVE Glee? Of course you do, unless you're an uncultured philistine with an icebox where your heart used to be. Do you HATE Rebecca Black? Damn straight you do—unless you ARE Rebecca Black, in which case: you've got really shiny hair.... More  →
The Worst Best Thing EVER Is About To Be On Your TV

How to Dominate the Tennis Court

JimSauce, we're wearing a pillbox hat to our next tennis tournament, and carrying a megaphone. Thanks for the tips! —Sparkitors Planning to join tennis next year? No? Well, read this article anyway! Break out those dusty rackets and your oldest pair of tennis shoes,... More  →
How to Dominate the Tennis Court

Auntie SparkNotes: Dancing With Myself

By kat_rosenfieldApril 15, 2011
Dear Auntie, I know you probably get boat-loads of emails and whatnot about prom this time of the year, but my situation is peculiar. I am pretty much a "lone-wolf" kind of girl, and that's fine with me. However, when formals come around, it's a... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Dancing With Myself

24 Reasons To Love 24: The Rebuttal

We love us a good old-fashioned throw-down. Thanks, teamjetpack!—Sparkitors Did you read the article 24 Reasons To Hate 24? Good, because it's wrong. Here's why: 1. Jack Bauer is absolutely the most amazing person on Earth. He kills terrorists, saves his daughter,... More  →
24 Reasons To Love 24: The Rebuttal

Happy Birthday To A Best Friend!

WeDidntStartTheFire wrote this adorable post to celebrate the birthday of her best friend, Mindy. It's just too sweet not to share!—Sparkitors Almost everyone in the world has a best friend, but a best friend is something different to each... More  →
Happy Birthday To A Best Friend!