Skip over navigation

Shivani Makes Tarte Tatin (That Means "Super Tasty Apple Stuff" In French)

By ShivaniOctober 14, 2011
Fall is my favorite season. The changing leaves, the pumpkin spice lattes, the cool air, and the ability to wear my favorite summer dress with my favorite tights fill me with a sense of contentment and awesomeness. However, three of the four things I mentioned are... More  →
Shivani Makes Tarte Tatin (That Means "Super Tasty Apple Stuff" In French)

Great Nirvana Songs

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 14, 2011
thejetson_sarah says, "If my feelings were put into music, they would be Nirvana! If people think I am stuck in the '90s, so be it. I can’t fake my music tastes—I’m possibly one of the biggest fans of Nirvana on the planet. There are... More  →
Great Nirvana Songs

Look, It's the Next Justin Beiber!

Greyson Chance has been unanimously proclaimed by multiple high-ranking scientists (who I am too busy to look up) as the official Next Justin Beiber. He even has the hair for it! Okay, granted, this kid is different in that he actually has a reasonable amount of... More  →
Look, It's the Next Justin Beiber!

Open Thread for October 14

gabbygaleglee says, "I must admit, before I became a Harry Potter fan, I was first a Starkid fan. I ran into this pic and thought it was a perfect combination of my love for the original Harry Potter and the Starkid version. It's totally... More  →
Open Thread for October 14

Country Music Is... Good?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 13, 2011
Normally country music makes me want to puke. And then break things (like my eardrums). However, Britt's playlist is...survivable. Even decent. Okay, fine—it's actually enjoyable. Even those of you who loathe country music should probably give it a listen. 1)  "If I... More  →
Country Music Is... Good?

My Little Screamo Pony

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 13, 2011
Really, who hasn't wanted to turn the happy, bursting-with-rainbows My Little Pony creatures into screamo punks? Okay, maybe everyone, but that's only because no one thought of it until they watched this video. (Except for, obviously, the creator of this video. And Saphiraspell,... More  →
My Little Screamo Pony

Auntie SparkNotes: Club Conundrums

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 13, 2011
Dear Auntie SparkNotes, I am currently vice-president of a club that I've been involved with since freshman year. I really enjoyed the club, but this year I'm obviously a lot more involved in the planning and coordination effort. My problem is this: we went on an... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Club Conundrums

The Infamous Jared Padalecki Scarf Fiasco

By ElodieOctober 13, 2011
The Jared Padalecki Scarf Fiasco is the story my friends like to bring up whenever we discuss socially awkward disasters. Like, “Well, okay. So you mumbled incomprehensibly in front of your crush, and also somehow set him on fire. No big deal. We’ve all been... More  →
The Infamous Jared Padalecki Scarf Fiasco

My Crush Is... a Starship Character

By ContributorOctober 13, 2011

Checky_Girl is an admitted Starkid fanatic. Will her post convince you to join her? —Sparkitors I’m a girl of obsessions. I know this and I’ve come to embrace it. Sure, others might find it a bit creepy... More  →
My Crush Is... a Starship Character

Ask Jono: Sleazeball Alarm

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 13, 2011
Dear Jono, I SERIOUSLY need your help. I'm confused about this guy in my class, let's call him Jake. Three weeks ago, Jake started flirting with me hardcore out of nowhere (hardcore meaning HND-related). He also talk about how smart I am... More  →
Ask Jono: Sleazeball Alarm