Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 13, 2011
Today's pick was sent in by Sparkler McKenzie_Me, and I like it for multiple reasons: 1) It's funny how they're both guys, but they both sound better when they're singing girls' parts. 2) If you watch their faces when they're not singing, it's like they're... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 13

By Emily WinterJanuary 13, 2011
Isn't my new dog Sparky getting CUTER by the MILLISECOND!?!? ... More  →
Open Thread for January 13

Confessions of a College Matchmaker: Tea Partayyyyy

By ContributorJanuary 12, 2011
Can tea parties be incredibly sexy? If emMCie's hosting them, yes. —Sparkitors It's a new semester on campus! And something else is new too: my roommate! My old roommate opted into a single, so one of my friends has moved in with me.... More  →
Confessions of a College Matchmaker: Tea Partayyyyy

Boy Hunt: An Interview with Ursula

This week, Geeraff has a special guest: her cousin! —Sparkitors Ah, the holidays. Although I was forced to forgo seeing those strange creatures that make their habitat at my school’s residence, it was nice and relaxing to be home. Until, that is, my family arrived. Thankfully... More  →
Boy Hunt: An Interview with Ursula

What to Do After a Fender Bender

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 12, 2011
Smash! Blam! Kapow! Screeeeech. Holy shouldn't have been texting while driving, Batman! You've just been in a fender bender. Now what? Hopefully your cat-like reflexes and properly inflated tires will keep you from ever experiencing the nerve-jangling terror... More  →
What to Do After a Fender Bender

Blogging My First Pokémon Experience (Part 1 of 3)

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 12, 2011
One again, Pokémon fever is spreading across the county as America eagerly anticipates the new Black and White versions of the game that are hitting store shelves in early March. The video game industry is abuzz. If the internet had a mouth, it... More  →
Blogging My First Pokémon Experience (Part 1 of 3)

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 15

By Emily WinterJanuary 12, 2011
Volume of the Third, Chapters 9-12 The newly wed Lydia and Wickham come home to the Bennets. Mrs. Bennet is pretty stoked, and lines up vuvuzelas and tambourines for her whole family to blow and play when Lydia opens the door. But nobody blows, and nobody plays,... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 15

Auntie SparkNotes: How To Pick Up a Chick...en Sandwich

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 12, 2011
Dear Auntie, I will make this brief. I think this girl is cute. I don't know her name, or her personality, but I would like to find out. My only connection to her, is that she works at a local Chick-fil-A. So here is my question: Is there... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How To Pick Up a Chick...en Sandwich

How Old People Will React to Your Study Abroad Plans

By Melissa AlbertJanuary 12, 2011
So you've decided to spend a semester abroad—how exciting! Odds are good that your parents are proud of you (but a little bit nervous), your friends are happy for you (but a little bit jealous), and your grandparents are positive you're going to die of... More  →
How Old People Will React to Your Study Abroad Plans

Blogging My Field Trip To the Isle of Arran, Scotland

QuirkySpark has an inexplicable affinity for rocks—but hey, we don't judge.—Sparkitors Because I'm in an A-level geography class at my high school, I recently got to take a 5-day trip to Arran, Scotland to do... More  →
Blogging My Field Trip To the Isle of Arran, Scotland