Skip over navigation

A Day in the Life of a Competitive, Private School Cheerleader

By ContributorJanuary 12, 2011
dontfightmyblaze, don't worry, we won't fight you or your blaze. Obviously, you'd crush us. —Sparkitors Competitive cheerleading is my life. Yes, I go to parties. Yes, I have a boyfriend. But seven days a week for at least four hours a day, I'm at... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Competitive, Private School Cheerleader

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 12, 2011
We hate to break it to you, Sparklebutts, but the word on the street is true: JK Rowling has, indeed, ordered us to stop using the characters of Harry Potter in our Think Tank Posts. JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST KIDDDDIINNNNGGG. Man, you shoulda seen your faces! Right... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

What Your Label Says About You

icesk8rgrl0 knows a lot about labels; we wonder which one she wears!—Sparkitors Labels: to some, they’re just a tag on the back of a pair of shorts (we’re looking at you, Manklers), but to others, they can make or... More  →
What Your Label Says About You

WikiAnswers Tells You How to Talk to Your Crush on the Phone

By Lauren PassellJanuary 12, 2011
People are always asking us how to talk on the phone with their crushes, and we're all like, we have no idea! We mean, if you're like us and have a crush on the pizza delivery guy, you'll notice the phone conversation is usually pretty... More  →
WikiAnswers Tells You How to Talk to Your Crush on the Phone

Create the Perfect Terrible Pet Name for Your Significant Other

We’re not sure if Grace_return7 wants to help your relationship or destroy it. Either way, she’s hilarious! –Sparkitors Inspired by the Terrible Pet Names post, I thought I’d share my own pet name story with you all. My boyfriend hates... More  →
Create the Perfect Terrible Pet Name for Your Significant Other

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 12, 2011
GUYS, WHERE IS THE LOVE? A Sparkler made last week's video, poured her sweat and blood and Lego collection into it, and you only gave it a 7.73? DISGRACEFUL. The Sparkitors rated it a 23 out of 10, just so you... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 12, 2011
Today's playlist is anonymous and so is the Sparkler who sent it in...but we think it rocks anyway. "Don't Carry It All" by The Decemberists "Pluto VS. Neptune" by Driftless Pony Club "Love Love Love" by The Mountain Goats "Regret" by Dr. Noise "Somebody That... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 12, 2011
Warning: This video is incredibly creepy. I'm not sure why it's creepy. Maybe it's the drawings, or the whole spider thing, or the combination of everything. So admire today's pick (sent in by Aleyna22) for its creepiness and then go watch something funny to... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 12

By Emily WinterJanuary 12, 2011
Ewwwwww, Edward's Underwear!?! GROSS! How could you send us this, groogruxqueen?! Why would anyone want to read about Edward's underwear? I can't even stand to look at the title—oh. That doesn't say "underwear," does it? Freudian slip of the underwear, I mean eyes.... More  →
Open Thread for January 12

Video War: Adele Vs. Sara Bareilles

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 11, 2011
Let's get one thing straight: you guys LIKE Bruno Mars? Apparently, it's true: last week's comments have led us to believe that you find his soppy, sappy style of lyrical poetry to be quite endearing. Frankly, we're a little, er, aghast? Yes, that's the... More  →
Video War: Adele Vs. Sara Bareilles