Skip over navigation

If I Rewrote Twilight

By ContributorAugust 11, 2010
quirky*ghost is AWESSSSSSSOME! We love "kick in the nuggets." —Sparkitors Ah, Twilight, how I loathe you. I cannot begin to number the times I have wished that you had never been written. This was, of course, before I realized that you contain the power... More  →
If I Rewrote Twilight

Before You Fall in Love on Facebook

By Ashley SpencerAugust 11, 2010
Because Facebook has a weird, creepy mind of its own, it suggests you friend James Ritchie, someone you've never met in real life. Curious, you sniff out his profile, which is entirely visible, because James Richie apparently doesn’t have the brains to check and change... More  →
Before You Fall in Love on Facebook

A Day in the Life of a Chilean Private School Student

lleya, the only bad thing about your school is the two-period-long gym class. UGH.—Sparkitors Most of you are on summer vacation right now and are probably spending your time chillaxing at the beach—but I'm stuck at school, freezing my butt... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Chilean Private School Student

Pretty Little Recaps: Episode Ten, Season Finale

By Emily WinterAugust 11, 2010
Last night's season finale of Pretty Little Liars made little girls giggle and grown men weep. Everybody else awkwardly stood around eating pretzel rods and touching their bellybuttons, but still, overall, last night was a pretty big deal. The girls have to go glamping... More  →
Pretty Little Recaps: Episode Ten, Season Finale

32 Bad Ideas for the First Day of School

By Lauren PassellAugust 11, 2010
It's a jungle out there, a school jungle. To tame the tigers and fly through the vines of life or something, you're going to need to know what not to do on the first day of school. Please, don't... 1. Wear tight pants and engage in... More  →
32 Bad Ideas for the First Day of School

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 11, 2010
There's nothing more hilarious than a good ol' sibling row, that's what we at SparkLife always say. If you disagree, maybe you haven't spent enough time with Chelsea Dagger and her twin sister, who have been trading pranks, punches, and friendly beatings since before the... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Reasons to Hate Raisins

Denisey94, that Sun Maid chick on the raisin box is WEEPING. —Sparkitors 1. Making raisins ruins grapes! Grapes are delicious, but they dry out into wrinkly little pellets that remind me of feces. 2. The texture. I don't want to eat something that looks and... More  →
Reasons to Hate Raisins

Auntie SparkNotes: Tactfully Yours

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 11, 2010
Today, Auntie addresses one of our pet peeves: people who excuse their jerkiness by saying, "I'm just being honest!" —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, Although you probably get many many questions like this and even though this may sound extremely ridiculous I have a problem: I can't lie. There... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Tactfully Yours

A Guide to Owning Up

Brightsparky406, no matter what you did, we forgive you—mostly because of this awesome drawing you sent us!—Sparkitors So, you messed up. You dented your dad's car, you "accidentally" gave your little brother a wedgie, or you got straight Fs... More  →
A Guide to Owning Up

Open Thread for August 11

By Emily WinterAugust 11, 2010
Hahahahahahaha! Dooooooooood, this is AWESOME. This ed is so happy that Eebyenoh thought to take a picture of this gray paint swatch and send it in for an open thread. Very clever, Eebyenoh. We'll have to keep on eye on you—you could be a... More  →
Open Thread for August 11