Skip over navigation

Why Your Siblings Will Always Be Better Than You

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 14, 2011
You've always had that nagging feeling in the back of your head. Now we're here to confirm: your siblings are way better than you. They always will be. It doesn't matter what order you were born in, it doesn't matter who's in charge. They're just... More  →
Why Your Siblings Will Always Be Better Than You

Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 9

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 14, 2011
It's now 4 weeks, 2 days, 9 hours, and 24 minutes until prom. I wonder if there's a secret pattern to the differences between times in each chapter. I bet there is. I bet the code contains the latitude and longitude coordinates of the locations... More  →
Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 9

My French Adventure: Daily Life in France

By ContributorApril 14, 2011
LadyM continues her quest to make us die of jealousy; even CHORES are fun in France!—Sparkitors The Grocery Store: What has been a stunningly boring chore for all my life has new meaning. French grocery stores are exciting! First off, the shopping carts... More  →
My French Adventure: Daily Life in France

The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: The Breakfast Club

By Dan_BergsteinApril 14, 2011
One teen movie to rule them all. One teen movie to find them. One teen movie to bring them all, and in the darkness bind them. That pretty much sums up the importance and power of John Hughes’s masterpiece The Breakfast Club. It is the... More  →
The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: The Breakfast Club

Unwhole: Chapter 25

The last time we left off in Darklite808's book, Dee's father was about to stab her.—Sparkitors The hardest part of being stabbed in the heart wasn’t the pain—it was looking at the person holding the knife. His short black beard flicked with white and... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 25

Never Been Kissed Michigan: The Nature of the Crush

thenameselodie gives us the low-down on her crushin' style—and throws us another curveball about Ace!—Sparkitors As a high school girl who’s had more than her fair share of crushes, I can say with certainty that there are several phases unique to having a... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: The Nature of the Crush

The Life of an Anxiety Sufferer

QuirkySpark explains what it's like to have anxiety and offers advice for others like her.Thanks for speaking up!—Sparkitors I'm 17 years old, and I suffer from anxiety. I was diagnosed with it only a few months ago when I was essentially having... More  →
The Life of an Anxiety Sufferer

Open Thread for April 14

By Chelsea DaggerApril 14, 2011
We received this doodle from an anonymous Sparkler, and all we can say is "WE WANT SOME MORE." We don't understand it, but we love it. ... More  →
Open Thread for April 14

Auntie SparkNotes: Loud and Proud

By kat_rosenfieldApril 13, 2011
Hey Auntie! As you can probably guess, I am writing to you looking for advice: My voice carries. For those who don't know what I mean by this, a carrying voice is a voice that is naturally loud and easily travels through the air. That doesn't... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Loud and Proud

The Daily Trials of an English Major: That's a Class?!?

By ContributorApril 13, 2011
We're jealous of Courtney Guth—we want to take gypsy classes!! —Sparkitors At a certain point in the semester, students across all college campuses, majors, and fields face the same antagonizing dilemma: What do I take next semester?! Many colleges require certain electives, and, of course, there... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: That's a Class?!?