Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: An Open-and-Shut Relationship

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 27, 2012
Dear Auntie, Surprise, surprise, my problem's about a boy. My boyfriend and I have been dating for over a year and things are great ­ he's incredibly sweet and thoughtful and loving and it couldn't be better. Except s few months ago, we were joking around... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: An Open-and-Shut Relationship

More of the Worst Fictional Significant Others

By Valerie BurnMarch 27, 2012
A couple of weeks ago we wrote about the worst fictional significant others. Many of you doth protest the exclusion of certain characters. Here are more of the least compelling romantic interests in literature. 1. Mikael Blomkvist. Mikael is supposed to be... More  →
More of the Worst Fictional Significant Others

The Hit List: Radical Something

By ContributorMarch 27, 2012
haynorhotto answered Metalhead's call and wrote an awesome Hit List post!—Sparkitors Do you wish you were on a beach in California right now? Wouldn’t it be great if you were soaking... More  →
The Hit List: Radical Something

The Hunger Games is Overrated

lemon_101, we hope you're wearing your armor, because you are about to get ATTACKED. But in a friendly, Sparkler way, of course!—Sparkitors No, I'm not saying The Hunger Games is bad, so drop your pitchforks. In fact, The Hunger Games is a harmless... More  →
The Hunger Games is Overrated

Dating is Like Cooking (But Don't Eat Your S.O.)

Faye is here to explain all your dating needs for college. Get ready to date like a pro! —Sparkitors Hellu und velcume-a tu cuukeeng veet Feye-a. Tudey ve-a veell be-a prepereeng zee perffect dete-a. Bork Bork Bork! College Dating Rule #2: Dating... More  →
Dating is Like Cooking (But Don't Eat Your S.O.)

We're Squeeing Over Pixar's Brave... Join Us, Won't You!?

By Chrissie GruebelMarch 27, 2012
Psst. Lookoverhere! Lookoverhereatthisrightnow. Step away from The Hunger Games (just for a sec!) I am so excited, I want to eat this computer that is showing me these YouTube clips of this movie I CANNOT WAIT FOR to the point where I'm CAPPING EVERYTHING LIKE I'M... More  →
We're Squeeing Over Pixar's Brave... Join Us, Won't You!?

How To Tell If You Are Gross

By RG DanielsMarch 27, 2012
You might be wondering if it’s disgusting to smell your fingers after eating 9 dollars worth of Taco Bell. Well, smelling your fingers may not be as gross as eating all that sludge that passes as food, but here are some other ways to... More  →
How To Tell If You Are Gross

How to Make Guacamole

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 27, 2012
This video is so clever, we couldn't resist. Also, we actually have a pretty good idea of how to make guacamole now, despite the lack of actual food. Thanks supertoasty613! Send your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
How to Make Guacamole

Open Thread for March 27

By SparkLifeMarch 27, 2012
Melian24 says... In case you were wondering, yes this is indeed the entire fellowship of the ring...sort of, immortalized in the only true art form: Pez dispensers. These are my oldest brother's 19th birthday present, I hope he sees them for their true... More  →
Open Thread for March 27

An Interview With My Prom Date Contenders

By ContributorMarch 26, 2012
I smooth my hands nervously over my plum-colored dress as I look up at the stage. Caesar the Promman stands before me. This year his hair is as white as the sheet of paper he holds in his hands. Little lights embedded in his suit... More  →
An Interview With My Prom Date Contenders