Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Out, Proud, and Edumucated

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 2, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I'm a junior in high school, and my parents are constantly on my case about colleges. Normally, that wouldn't be a problem, because I'm a rather indecisive person and should probably get started with the colleges so I have an idea of what... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Out, Proud, and Edumucated

Comments of the Week

By Emily WinterMarch 2, 2011
We can sit here no longer. We must stand! Stand and shout, for you people are kind of funny. To honor your wit, wisdom, and sometimes neither, we will be conducting a series of experiments on selected Sparklers using only one lab rat, six rusty... More  →
Comments of the Week

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 4B

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 2, 2011
We thought we should not Challenge you to do something That we could not do So we're writing this Entirely in awesome Poetry—for reals. Now, in yesterday's show-down round Great poems and votes did abound But to proceed to Round Five Only one badge could survive So badge number eight will... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 4B

How to Dress Like...Blair Waldorf

By ContributorMarch 2, 2011
Mckenzie_Me is an expert on the style of the Gossip Girls; check out her first post here!—Sparkitors I’ve covered Blair Waldorf’s best frenemy Serena Van der Woodsen, so now it’s time to look at the preppiest... More  →
How to Dress Like...Blair Waldorf

Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 4

Are you ready for this, Sparklers? It's only 4 weeks, 5 days, 5 hours, and 51 minutes until astronauts charge in with rockets Jordan, Tara, and Nisha need to be spiffed up for prom. Tara is in the school cafeteria making a list of... More  →
Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 4

Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part Trois!

NarniaSparks may finally be able to answer the question, "What does an awkward silence sound like in French?"—Sparkitors “…....” Do you know what that sound is? That's the conversation that took place yesterday on... More  →
Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part Trois!

People You'll Meet At Your Middle School Reunion

We're not an entirely sure that middle school reunions actually occur, but if they did, jtjuvenile would have the down-low.—Sparkitors With Facebook  easily accessible to anyone who isn’t living in a hut made of poo,... More  →
People You'll Meet At Your Middle School Reunion

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 2, 2011
If you haven't memorized every single lyric to Ice Ice Baby, the best song every lip-synched, then A: you probably didn't get the reference in today's picture and B: there is something profoundly wrong with you. Here's a little taste of what you're missing out on: To the... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

What to Do When You Don't Have Anything to Do

Life is great when you're spending your days attending parties, winning sporting events, and kissing hotties. Life is kinda okay-ish when you're attending school, winning  gold stars in class, and kissing your parents goodnight. But what about when you don't have any of that to... More  →
What to Do When You Don't Have Anything to Do

March Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 2, 2011
The month of change is upon us as spring’s gentle breath eases away the dark cold fingers of winter. It’s also time to eat jellybeans! Will the thaw bring good fortune and smooches, or is this another month filled with boredom and soggy, cold French... More  →
March Horoscopes