Skip over navigation

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 20

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 4, 2010
Chapter 20: New Better Title: Baby? What Baby? Bella is a fantastic mother, one who puts her child's safety ahead of all else, even if it means self-sacrifice and hardship. (Sarcasm Hand.) Bella is a horrible mother, one who would much rather make out with boys and... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 20

Blogging My First Day of NaNoWriMo

By ContributorNovember 4, 2010
mercuryhatter might just be the next Hemingway—if she can stay awake long enough to finish her novel.—Sparkitors Thanks to this post by Coffinmaker and this one by cupcakemichi, I'm sure a lot of you have... More  →

Blogging My Concert Experience: Darren Criss

houseobsessed14 is about to make you really, really jealous. —Sparkitors Sparklers, I'm the luckiest person in the entire world. Why? Because I live 20 minutes away from New York City. NYC is home to some of the greatest things in the world, including Broadway,... More  →

Application Essay: Taking a Stand

By Miss MarmNovember 4, 2010
Sparkler Frankie is a talented writer with strong opinions. Check out the essay he's planning to submit to colleges.

Prompt: In our history various people have taken stands against injustice, often at great personal risk. Have you ever taken a stand against

... More  →
Application Essay: Taking a Stand

Sleeping Til 10 and Drinking Macchiattos: My Life as a Homeschooler

mwstacey shares his unique homeschooling experience—and we're pretty sure it's gonna make you green with envy. —Sparkitors When you're a homeschooler like me, your life is different from that of the average high school student. My choice of friends is... More  →

If Celebrities Were Shoes...

By Rachel KorowitzNovember 4, 2010
A few weeks back, superSparkitors Emily Winter and Chelsea Dagger teamed up with much-adored Slogger Melissa Albert for a long-awaited Committee of Cool. The overall output was hilariously snarfworthy, but if you're too lazy to... More  →
If Celebrities Were Shoes...

Auntie SparkNotes: Out, Damn Teeth

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 4, 2010
We still have our wisdom teeth, and we don't even want to know what "dry socket" means. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, So in about a month I get my wisdom teeth removed. I have been told 1) It's not a big deal 2) It's a rite of passage... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Out, Damn Teeth

Movie Club Discussion: Paranormal Activity

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 4, 2010
Did anyone else have nightmares after watching Paranormal Activity? I did. Then again, I also ate a pickle and honey sandwich before going to bed, so that may have contributed to the bad dreams. Plus, instead of the usual radio station, I set my alarm... More  →
Movie Club Discussion: Paranormal Activity

10 More Things You Should Know About Me, the Girl Under the Veil

muslimah8160 is back to answer all your questions on what it means to wear the veil. –Sparkitors First, I want to thank you guys for all the comments you made on my last post. Since it seems like I raised even more questions... More  →
10 More Things You Should Know About Me, the Girl Under the Veil

Synchogirl117's Book Review: The Maze Runner

You had us at "Mockingjay," synchrogirl117! –Sparkitors You know those annoying ads that pop up on the sides of your Facebook page telling you about things you might like? Sometimes, they’re totally correct! The other day, one of them read, "Love More  →
Synchogirl117's Book Review: The Maze Runner