Skip over navigation

Blogging My Boy Diet: Staring at the Ceiling

By ContributorJanuary 11, 2011
This week, Talie tries to stay on her boy diet while surrounded by kissy-faced lovers. Barf! —Sparkitors Last time you heard from me, I got a lead in the school musical (OH SWEET SUGARPLUMS OF JOY). And I was spending a glorious two week... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Staring at the Ceiling

Wrock ‘Til You Drop

DrakeObsessor is about to introduce you to a whole new genre of music. Listen up.—Sparkitors

I’m guessing you saw the title of this post and thought to yourself  “Doesn’t she know how to... More  →
Wrock ‘Til You Drop

5 Things I'd Change About Pretty Little Liars

sksk3 knows that Ezra and Aria aren't meant to be. Ezra is meant to marry a Sparkitor. Just sayin'. —Sparkitors Now don't get me wrong, I love Pretty Little Liars just as much as the next person, but I do have problems with it. Please... More  →
5 Things I'd Change About Pretty Little Liars

How To Be: A High Class BS-er

Renuka is about to take you to BS school–you'd better pack a lunch.—Sparkitors If there's one thing every high schooler should know how to do, it's BS. I mean, how else are you going to write that 15-page research paper... More  →
How To Be: A High Class BS-er

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 11, 2011
Today's playlist was sent in by aleyna22. We're gonna call it "Welcome to the 90s!" "Would? (Unplugged)" byAlice in Chains "Don't Follow" by Alice in Chains "Sabotage" by Beastie Boys "December" by Collective Soul "Violet" by Hole "Fly Away" by Lenny... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 11, 2011
Yes, I'm putting more Julian Smith up. No, this video is not as boring as the last Julian Smith one. I promise. At the very least, watch it because they fake British ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 11

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 11, 2011
Okay, so we missed the deadline for posting this pic, but it was simply to precious to pass up. I'd Rather Be in Dublin made it as a Christmas gift for Sparkler buddy Don'tWorryBeHappy:), and she sent... More  →
Open Thread for January 11

Life According to Ginger: Facebook is Surprisingly Insightful

By Miss MarmJanuary 10, 2011
Three out of my five weeks of winter break are complete. Still have very little to do (I’m only getting five hours of work a week now), still bored out of my mind. All apologies to the jealous high schoolers. Thanks for the book suggestions last... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Facebook is Surprisingly Insightful

Start Your New Semester Off Right

By Ashley SpencerJanuary 10, 2011
Did last semester seem to fall through your fingers like a handful of grainy sand? Did you feel like you were failing right from the beginning? Did you find yourself behind on the reading (thanks, summer assignments!) before you even took your seat? Did the... More  →
Start Your New Semester Off Right

A Day in the Life of a Medical Student

By ContributorJanuary 10, 2011
Tinnassael, where in the WORLD do you go to school?! —Sparkitors Where I go to school, medicine is an undergraduate study, so you can just jump right in after high school. Of course, "jumping in" is more like diving head-first into a ice-cold pool... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Medical Student