Skip over navigation

You Know You're From Vermont When...

By ContributorMay 2, 2011
GlazSk8,will you teach us how to make maple syrup? Please? —Sparkitors Yes, although small and very far north, Vermont is a state in the United States (although some extremists do vouch for its cessation). The Green Mountain state may be different... More  →
You Know You're From Vermont When...

Annoying Texts from Boys

By EmmaMay 2, 2011
Why do guys text things like "hey"??? We will never understand. —Sparkitors Emily: Emma, breaking news: Chelsea's crush has been called off. Emma: go on! Emily: well he is not a jerk. but he is... not great for Chelsea. Emma: how so?... More  →
Annoying Texts from Boys

Emily Winter Just Chastised the Heck Outta Me For Missing Today's Softball Game

By Chelsea DaggerMay 2, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from Friday's post go to: capt.wentworth'smine: Some people can condone Prince Harry's choice of a wedding date, but I really wish he had chosen me instead. Lady_Wildflower: As beautiful as... More  →
Emily Winter Just Chastised the Heck Outta Me For Missing Today's Softball Game

Operation Takeover-Makeover

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 2, 2011
Jenny's blogging Once Upon a Prom, a novel that probably shouldn't exist. —Sparkitors It's 4 weeks, 3 hours, and 18 minutes till prom, and Tara is much too aware of that deadline. She's on a rampage to take Victor (AKA "K") on a makeover... More  →
Operation Takeover-Makeover

6 People Who Should Have Been on the TIME 100 List

{Insert_Witty_Username_Here}, the only person missing from your list is Dan the Man.—Sparkitors TIME magazine recently released its list of the top 100 most influential people in the world. It was a pretty great selection, but... More  →
6 People Who Should Have Been on the TIME 100 List

Extreme Shepherding?

Do you want to see a bunch of sheep light up? Do you want to see some farmers playing a game of pong with their sheep? Yes, you do. Also, I think these farmers must be VERY ... More  →
Extreme Shepherding?

The Top 9 Biology Pickup Lines

Skatergirl95, we're not sure how well these work on picking up dates, but they sure make us laugh! —Sparkitors Here are the top nine biology pickup lines that exist or will ever exist. Why not ten? That would be too predictable. And... More  →
The Top 9 Biology Pickup Lines

Be a "Creature Unlike Any Other"

Scott-Free is blogging the ultimate dating guide, The Rules. This week, he tackle Rule #1: Be a Creature Unlike Any Other. —Sparkitors This post is dedicated to Barney the Dinosaur, because I have a few choice words for that theropod. Such as, “You’re a... More  →
Be a "Creature Unlike Any Other"

Auntie SparkNotes: A Bold, Bald Decision

By kat_rosenfieldMay 2, 2011
Auntie, I want to shave my head. Now don't whip out your list of Top Ten Reasons Why Shaving Your Head Is A Bad Idea And Will Make You Look Like An Old Man Or Possibly Your Dad Who Is Not Old But Has No Hair.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Bold, Bald Decision

Music from Down Under

Today's playlist, sent in by Sparkler 8blue_jay8, is all Great Songs by Australian Artists. Enjoy! “Slow Motion” by Little Red “Jona Vark” by Gypsy and the Cat “Love Lost” by The Temper Trap “There’s Nothing In the Water We Can’t Fight” by Cloud... More  →
Music from Down Under