Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Due Dating

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 2, 2010
Dear Auntie, This is possibly the shortest letter you have ever gotten. Here's my question—What's the right age to start dating? First things first, Sparkler: This is NOT the shortest letter I've ever gotten. The shortest letter I've ever gotten had just three words in it. Although... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Due Dating

December Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 2, 2010
Ho-ho-ho! It’s the season of giving! It’s also the season of receiving! Will this month be a present or a lump of coal? Grab a cup of cocoa and put on an itchy holiday sweater as you read your accurate horoscope below. Aries (March 21 –... More  →
December Horoscopes

A Day in the Life of a Karate Kid

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
XxMeleaxX has found one very fun-sounding loophole in the "friends don't knock friends to the ground" rule. Sparkitors Twice a week I take a karate class, with classmates ranging from white belts to black belts. The class is over an hour long,... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Karate Kid

Megan's Life Lessons: Dating! Only, With a Bear!

By Megan PrietzelDecember 2, 2010
With this post, jedimastermegan has broken the universe. THAT'S how funny it is.—Sparkitors You’re on a boat. It’s a beautiful sunny day. You are basking in the glory of the sea. In the distance, a rainbow shimmers... More  →

How Facebook is Ruining My Social Life

yankeegirl93 has a bone to pick with your favorite social network. And we don't mean Friendster. –Sparkitors Despite the awesome aspects of Facebook—photo sharing, hilarious links, constant, enlightening updates ("walking up stairs...hungry for pie")—overuse of the site can definitely have adverse effects on your... More  →
How Facebook is Ruining My Social Life

I Go To... The King's College

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2010
We want to hear about your colleges. From YOU. No, we don't mean like a college catalog, or those silly brochures they send out in the mail. We want the inside scoop! Tell us anything, something, everything about your school...  and send it to More  →
I Go To... The King's College

Book Review: Maximum Ride by James Patterson

PigsFlyWithEleanor's not only hilarious, she's also darn good at drawing pigs. JACKPOT.—Sparkitors One fateful day, I had the following conversation: Beth: Heyyyyyy. Me: Hi. Beth: How are you? Me: Pretty bored. I've got nothing to read. Beth: OMG you should totally try... More  →

The Think Tank: Fred and George Spit Mad Scrapbooking Game

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 2, 2010
We'd like to start off today's post by offering a GIANT, CHEEZ-IT-CRUSTED, CUPCAKE- COATED ... More  →

How to Get Over a Crush: Stranger Edition

We feel your pain, Cynthia. The scarf we snagged from that super hot guy on the subway barely even smells like him anymore. –Sparkitors After reading a million and one crush-related posts on SparkLife, I'm astounded to find... More  →
How to Get Over a Crush: Stranger Edition

Why You've Got To Check Out Etsy

so-she-said is a fashionista-in-the-making, and she knows how to shop on a budget. AWESOME.—Sparkitors Do you know what Etsy is? No? Do you want me to tell you? Fine. You talked me into it. It's a website... More  →