Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 18, 2011
Today's pick was sent in by Kyle and it's awesome. Really. It's an Inception button that makes this really cool sound effect when you click it. Basically, it's like instant awesome. So click here see it! Plus this button reminded me of the... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for January 18

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 18, 2011
angi4 took full advantage of Georgia's recent snowstorm and crafted the finest Harry Potter snowman we've ever seen (we've only ever seen one), and her little sis followed suit with an adorable snow Hedwig. It's official: they're both masters of snow-related... More  →
Open Thread for January 18

1 Year, 100 Books: The Great Gatsby

By ContributorJanuary 17, 2011
Lonks the Writer is reading these books faster than we can post her reviews! Looks like 200 buckos might be in her future.—Sparkitors Book #3: The Great Gatsby Author: F. Scott Fitzgerald Quote: "I ascertained. [The books]... More  →
1 Year, 100 Books: The Great Gatsby

The Hit List: Mika

DazedInLife10 is crazy for Mika, and after listening to his music, we really can't blame her!—Sparkitors Ever since my friend introduced me to Mika, I haven't stopped listening to his music. Though I may be a recent fan, I'm... More  →
The Hit List: Mika

1 Year, 100 Books: An Abundance of Katherines

In her quest to finish 100 books in one year, Lonks the Writer has already left Book 2 in her dust. Now that's some serious speed-reading.—Sparkitors

Book #1: More  →

1 Year, 100 Books: An Abundance of Katherines

Flyergirl13 Tells You How-To Win MarioKart

flyergirl takes on a beast we could never master: the video game.—Sparkitors Usually, I can't decide whether or not I like MarioKart. I mean, I love playing it, because I often win—except when I play against my... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How-To Win MarioKart

Unwhole: Chapter 2

Here at the office, we're all hooked on our very first Sparkler fiction novel, Unwhole, by DarkLite808. Hope you like Chapter 2 as much as we did! —Sparkitors “Princess! Wake up! Princess Delilah!” Someone breathed in my ear. Annoyed, and still half asleep,... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 2

Awesome Person of the Week

This week's post was brought to you by luckothegaelic; we hope you enjoy it as much as we did!—Sparkitors My nomination for Awesome Person of the Week goes to 23-year-old Brogan Horton, Fighter for the Horse. You may have... More  →
Awesome Person of the Week

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 17, 2011
Today's playlist was sent in by an anonymous Sparkler and it's a playlist for When You Have Homework and You Want to Do it Like You're in an Action Movie. "Derezzed" by Daft Punk "Kids" by Sleigh Bells "Ignorance" by Paramore "Sour Cherry" by The... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 17, 2011
We know, we know: thinking up hilarious captions for this photo is going to be as easy as PIE. So go the extra mile and make your comment truly SPECTACULAR—we're confident that you'll display some real comedic genius this week. And if you need some... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week