Skip over navigation

Lies They Tell You in High School

By ContributorNovember 12, 2010
We totally agree that Dazed and Confused is required high-school viewing, awdorkable. We also think that participation in the Didgeri-dudes should be mandatory. –Sparkitors Before entering my freshman year, I was fed a bunch of lies as to what high school was all about. Now that I know better, I... More  →
Lies They Tell You in High School

Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 19

By ContributorNovember 12, 2010
Coffinmaker, we snort-laughed twice! —Sparkitors Chapters XXI-XXIII Gah! Heathcliff has a new evil plan! Maybe he just had this plan all along and I just realized it, but... Basically, he wants his son Linton to marry Cathy Junior, which is pretty iffy in and of... More  →
Blogging Wuthering Heights: Part 19

Winter Essentials: Curling Up with PINK for Inside Adventures

By Ashley SpencerNovember 12, 2010
We didn't want to admit it on the internetz, but it's true, we have holes in our underwear. And while these holes were OK in the summer, it's getting chilly outside, which means it's time to bundle up—everywhere. To stock up on some patchless panties... More  →
Winter Essentials: Curling Up with PINK for Inside Adventures

Interview With a Sparkler, Round "You Guys Just Blew Our Minds."

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 12, 2010
We thought it couldn't happen. We thought it couldn't be done. We thought "There's no WAY that an Interview With a Sparkler post will ever get more than 300 comments"—but Sparklers, we were WRONG. And boy oh boy, being wrong has never felt so... More  →

Open Thread for November 12

By Emily WinterNovember 12, 2010
Isn't this time turner the coolest thing ever? That's our nice way of saying WE WANT IT. WE MUST HAVE THIS OBJECT. BECAUSE WE ARE HERMIONE. We need it. Kolizzle, can we pay you for it...in Ring Pops? (We've got a connection.)Btw, on the subject of,... More  →
Open Thread for November 12

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 21

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 11, 2010
Chapter Twenty-One: First Hunt Better Title: The Amazing Adventures of Super Bella and Her Sidekick, Lullaby Lad Thirsty Bella must kill her first wild animal, and Edward wants to show her how it's done in this bloody and bloody confusing chapter. I still question Edward and Bella's... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 21

Application Essay: Anna's Absinthe

By Miss MarmNovember 11, 2010
Anna's essay responds to the Common App instruction, "Evaluate a significant experience and its impact on you." If you're not hooked by the first sentence, you're a dirty liar.

“It’s Absinthe-should we try it?” my mother replied in her theatrical voice. My

... More  →
Application Essay: Anna's Absinthe

The Think Tank: Frodo Baggins Is A Crybaby

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 11, 2010
Last week's riddle was so intense (Russian Roulette and treacle pudding are a dangerous combination) that several Sparklers suffered severe mental breakdowns (that's completely untrue). As such, we've adopted a much lighter, more relaxing focus for our latest logic puzzle: MOUNT DOOM. So... More  →

Which Greek God Is Right For You?

By ContributorNovember 11, 2010
Jazzie9328 is playing with fire. Also lightning and tidal waves. –Sparkitors Greek Gods: if you ignore the fact that they're manipulative, controlling, and murderously vindictive when crossed, they are totally crushable! See below to figure out which God is meant to be yours: Apollo, God... More  →
Which Greek God Is Right For You?

My Crush Is A Leading Man In A Musical, Act 2

By ContributorNovember 11, 2010
saranvd declares her love for some mega-fine musical men. Enjoy! —Sparkitors After reading minuet_in_g’s post, I decided there were a few more crush-worthy leading men worth mentioning, and since I'm a... More  →