Search Menu
Menu

More Pix from the Hunger Games Premieres!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 19, 2012
5 DAYS, BUTTS. 5 DAYS UNTIL WE ARE ALL SITTING IN A DARKENED MOVIE THEATER, EATING RAW COOKIE DOUGH OUT OF A ZIPLOCK BAG AND WAITING WITH BATED BREATH FOR THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME TO BEGIN. Getting through the next 120 hours is... More  →
More Pix from the Hunger Games Premieres!

Real Life Confidence Pants Stories: Jimmy Hendrix Girl

By Josh PeriloMarch 19, 2012
Happy Confidence Pants Week, Sparklers! This is YOUR week to do something brave. Need a nudge? Here's some inspiration from writer Josh Perilo. —Sparkitors To say that I was an awkward 18-year-old would be a grave disservice to awkward 18-year-olds everywhere. I was beyond socially... More  →
Real Life Confidence Pants Stories: Jimmy Hendrix Girl

Who Should Star In Celebrity Hunger Games?

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 19, 2012
Hold the phone. We've got an idea. It's Keeping Up with the Kardashians meets Survivor. It's Big Brother meets Gladiator. It's I'm a Celebrity, Get Me Out of Here meets a show you'd actually want to watch. It's Celebrity Hunger Games. Hear us out,... More  →
Who Should Star In Celebrity Hunger Games?

The Day I Stood Up For Myself

By ContributorMarch 19, 2012
jennabella112 faced an unthinkably difficult situation--but she handled it with bravery and grace!--Sparkitors I'm going to say it: I never thought that I would be bullied. I just never did. I'm kind of oblivious like that; I don't notice when stuff happens around... More  →
The Day I Stood Up For Myself

What Will J.K. Rowling's Next Book Be About? Some More Guesses.

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 19, 2012
If we were J.K. Rowling (and who's to say we're not?) we would veer in a completely different direction with our next book. She probably doesn't want to only be known as the author of a phenomenally successful series of children's books which nevertheless charmed... More  →
What Will J.K. Rowling's Next Book Be About? Some More Guesses.

The AWESOME New SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN Trailer!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 19, 2012
I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN HANDLE THE HEMSWORTH ACTION THAT IS HAPPENING HERE. HE IS SIMPLY TOO HOT. HIS HOTNESS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A WEAPON IN THE EYES OF THE LAW. Butts, I would tell you to strap on your marshmallow helmets before watching this absolutely unbelievable... More  →
The AWESOME New SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN Trailer!

If President Snow Had a Twitter Account

By Scott GreenstoneMarch 19, 2012
You know you’d follow him. Letitsnowman: Should I bring back old tributes for HG 75? Tweet your answers with #QuarterQuell. Letitsnowman: @FinnickOdamn pizza and pinochle tonight, bud? You know, for our weekly hangout night? Starting this week? #newtradition Letitsnowman: Call me an old fuddy-duddy, but I don’t really... More  →
If President Snow Had a Twitter Account

Open Thread for March 19

By SparkLifeMarch 19, 2012
In case you can't tell, this is a picture of one dinosaur nugget attacking another dinosaur nugget, with ketchup for blood. It's all very realistic and scientific, and we're sure that if daisymay had taught our Earth Science class, it would have been... More  →
Open Thread for March 19

Open Thread for March 18

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 18, 2012
Now, just try to tell us you can take one look at this picture and NOT want to have your very own chinchilla to carry around in your pocket. Yup, we thought so: not possible. Everyone wants a chinchilla. ... More  →
Open Thread for March 18

Open Thread for March 17

By SparkLifeMarch 17, 2012
Here is a picture of an adorable hedgehog. You're quite welcome. And, on a totally unrelated note, anyone who buys us a pet hedgehog will receive 12 trillion awesome points. That is all. ... More  →
Open Thread for March 17