Skip over navigation

New Comment System: We're Fixing All the Things!

By Emily WinterJune 9, 2011
Stinkleberries, In our desperate attempt to get you to like us, we have decided to LISTEN TO YOU AND FIX THE COMMENTING PROBLEMS. We have turned OFF our Creedance Clearwater Revival dance party and gotten down to Business, a better dance party. We have read the lists... More  →
New Comment System: We're Fixing All the Things!

Avada Kedavra: The Think Tank Is Dead (You Killed It With Your Genius-ness)

By Chelsea DaggerJune 9, 2011
Butts, it's time to ask the hard question: would I look good with a mustache? Just kidding. That isn't a hard question at all. Of COURSE I would look good with a mustache. Are you KIDDING? My bone structure is flawless. My cheekbones are panes of... More  →
Avada Kedavra: The Think Tank Is Dead (You Killed It With Your Genius-ness)

15 Questions About the Nintendo WiiU

By Dan_BergsteinJune 9, 2011
This week Nintendo announced the new video game console, the WiiU. We could make jokes about the name, but that’s immature. [giggle] The new machine looks like a Wii matched with an iPad-esque controller. It’s strange. It’s weird. It’s quirky. Here is what... More  →
15 Questions About the Nintendo WiiU

The Perfect Milkshake: A Manifesto

By ContributorJune 9, 2011
fabalafae puts more thought into choosing the right milkshake than we do into choosing an apartment. And we love her for it! –Sparkitors It’s summertime, which means that it’s time to indulge in copious quantities of delicious, frozen desserts! And out of all the... More  →
The Perfect Milkshake: A Manifesto

The Pronoun We've Been Living Without

Bexxrose has a problem. With the English language. Uh oh.—Sparkitors My friends, there is a garish, gaping, gawking hole in English grammar, and it exasperates me to no end. In fact, it makes me want to yell like this.... More  →
The Pronoun We've Been Living Without

Ask Jono: Flirting With Friendliness

By Jon_SkindzierJune 9, 2011
Hi Jono! So I have a guy question. So I have this guy friend. Let's call him John. John and I are pretty good friends. As in, if he saw me walking across the quad, he would run over to give me a hug,... More  →
Ask Jono: Flirting With Friendliness

How To Get Guys: Advice From A Mankler!

TanTanTheLadiesMan is quickly becoming our go-to source for all things Mankler-related!—Sparkitors Although my expertise in this area is limited, my lady friends have been asking for it (practically mauling me at every street corner), and true to my name, I can’t deny them... More  →
How To Get Guys: Advice From A Mankler!

Elodie Graduates High School. And Then Her Face Freezes. Plus, She Cries!

thenameselodie is done with high school, and she's got more than kissing on her mind—now she's got COLLEGE to worry about!—Sparkitors Guess who graduated last week, Sparklers? That’s right, this girl! Our class president gave a speech that involved thinly veiled Ke$ha references... More  →
Elodie Graduates High School. And Then Her Face Freezes. Plus, She Cries!

What Your Future Roommate's Facebook Profile Says About Her

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 9, 2011
All you Sparklers out there who are headed off to college in the fall will soon be forced to learn a new hobby: emailing a complete stranger. A complete stranger who you are about to move in with. And no, I'm not talking about mail-order... More  →
What Your Future Roommate's Facebook Profile Says About Her

Mind Blown... Inception-Style

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 9, 2011
This is so cool! I can't stop watching this because I feel like I'm looking at an optical illusion. Wait, am I? I want to join the circus...now! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Mind Blown... Inception-Style