Skip over navigation

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Make The Best Cupcakes EVER

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
flyergirl13 just got herself a brand new "How To" series—and judging from the first post, it's gonna be a laugh riot.—Sparkitors Okay, so you just spent fifteen minutes convincing your mom to let you use the oven, and you finally wore... More  →

Diary of a Transfer Student: The Pros and Cons of American High School

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
We loved hearing your perspective on American high school, SyedaW! And to think, we took all our marching-free assemblies for granted. –Sparkitors Transferring schools isn't exactly awesome. Even if you’re just moving from one state to another, it can take a... More  →
Diary of a Transfer Student: The Pros and Cons of American High School

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2010
Today's pick was recommended by Zoeigirl, and for her recommendation I would like to award her at least 250 Awesome Points because JULIAN SMITH IS AMAZING! A friend of mine recently introduced me to his videos, and now they come up surprisingly often... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 2

By Emily WinterDecember 2, 2010
IS DECEMBER OVER YET?!??!?!??!?!?!?! We're just going to put paper umbrellas in our hair and stare at Noisettepancake's picture of a Hawaiian sunset for the rest of the winter.... More  →
Open Thread for December 2

What Your Favorite Candy Says About You

By ContributorDecember 1, 2010
What if our favorite candy is candy corn/Kit Kat sandwiches, hlucero06? Identity crisis! Sparkitors Whether you’re skimming from the now-decrepit stash of Halloween candy that’s melted to the bottom of your pillowcase, or eating safer sweets you actually bought yourself, odds are you’ve... More  →
What Your Favorite Candy Says About You

Tangled: Movie Review

By Rachel KorowitzDecember 1, 2010
As Disney's 50th animated film—and, very possibly, its last "princess" movie—Tangled has a biiiiig ol' set of expectations to live up to. (You kind of imagine Ariel, Belle and Jasmine waiting in the wings like Mean Girls, being all, "Whatever, blondie. You try blending comedy,... More  →
Tangled: Movie Review

Design the New Sparkler Post Badge!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 1, 2010
You know that badge that shows up on the picture for every Sparkler post? The one pictured to my left? Well, we want to replace it. It's getting kind of old and tired, and it keeps bugging us to send it on a vacation to... More  →
Design the New Sparkler Post Badge!

Auntie SparkNotes: Little Cheaty Dreams

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 1, 2010
We had a cheating dream about R. Kelly two nights ago. And we're still mad at our alarm for waking us up. —Sparkitors Dear Auntie Sparknotes, About three months ago I started dating an intelligent, funny, attractive and charming boy, that I will call Mr. X. We... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Little Cheaty Dreams

Confessions of an RA: The Roommate Experience, Part 2

By Lindsay PuvelDecember 1, 2010
We've discussed frustrating roommates and how to bend them to your will. This week, we’re going to explore the truly hilarious, slightly sad, and often bizarre breed of roommates known as: The Specials (because The Freaks seemed a little harsh). Specials, while they’re often... More  →
Confessions of an RA: The Roommate Experience, Part 2

SparkStyle: Scarfing Some Turkey

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 1, 2010
When I was a little kid, I dreaded the arrival of Thanksgiving. Not because I have a terrible phobia of yams and pie, but because it was one of the three times per year that my mother, despite my decidedly un-frilly fashion sense and registered... More  →
SparkStyle: Scarfing Some Turkey