Skip over navigation

5 Jobs You Never Hear About On Career Day

By ContributorDecember 16, 2010
bereccaistepid is sick of hearing about boring jobs, so she came up with some career suggestions sure to spice things up!—Sparkitors Now that I'm a junior in high school, my parents, my teachers, and my mailman (well,... More  →
5 Jobs You Never Hear About On Career Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 16, 2010
Today's pick goes up because, well, it's the end of the semester (for this intern, at least), and my brain is just in that weird sort of mood. So ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 16

By Emily WinterDecember 16, 2010
You might see this picture and think, "Awhawhawha?" 'olwhatshername explains...Us Sparklers were jetpacking and talking on the OT, and I got the idea for TDN-Twilight Demolition Night. Everyone, bring/steal any and all merchandise related to twilight! That includes your $45 collector dolls.... More  →
Open Thread for December 16

How to Convince Your Little Sibling that St. Nick Is Legit

By Ashley SpencerDecember 15, 2010
Your little sister comes home in tears one wintry afternoon. The last time you saw her this upset the time you told your mom on her for biting off a chunk of your earlobe while you were sleeping. The problem: evil Clara St. James, third... More  →
How to Convince Your Little Sibling that St. Nick Is Legit

Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 13

By Emily WinterDecember 15, 2010
Volume of the Three-Legged-Dog, Chapters 1-4 When we left off, Lizzard and her aunt and uncle were at Pemberley, which is Darcy's estate. But we've been assured that Dizzle won't be there. Riiiiight. Anyway, you Austenheads told me that taking a tour of Pemberley is the... More  →
Blogging Pride and Prejudice as if it Were a Teen Novel: Part 13

I Go To... Stetson University

By ContributorDecember 15, 2010
Erin's not afraid to share her honest opinion—and we love it! —Sparkitors School: Stetson University Location: DeLand, FL Size: About 3,700 Type: Private Number of majors offered: ...a lot? The normal ones, at least, and we have a large music school. Academics: Stetson is a pretty well-respected school, at... More  →
I Go To... Stetson University

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 15, 2010
Today's pick is just plain funny. Plus it's the Muppets, and who doesn't love the ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Confessions of an RA: Practical Jokes RAs Secretly Find Hilarious

By Lindsay PuvelDecember 15, 2010
I’m about to let you in on a secret. A secret so sacred, so scandalous, so salient, that it’s been surreptitiously shrouded for centuries and may, in fact, blow your mind: beneath the austere exterior of your RA lurks a regular ol’ college student. No,... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Practical Jokes RAs Secretly Find Hilarious

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 15, 2010
Today's playlist, sent in by annalizfell is your progression to second semester! It's AP Hipster 102! "Dave Mustang" by Slowdown Virgini "Spent On Rainy Days" by Bright Eyes "Painted Soldiers" by Pavement "Kurt Vonnegut"... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Auntie SparkNotes: A Muslim Conundrum

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 15, 2010
Hey Auntie! Obviously, I have a problem. The other day, groups gave presentations on different religions in Human Geography. I'm Muslim, and a good friend of mine was assigned Islam. I thought that was cool, that he would learn more about Islam, and therefore about me,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Muslim Conundrum