Search Menu
Menu

Five Things My Date Really, Actually Said

By ContributorMarch 6, 2012
alexsarcastic221 went to a ball, and the results were...awkward. —Sparkitors Three weeks until opening. That means I, and all the rest of the cast of A Funny Thing Happened on the Way to the Forum, have exactly three weeks to pull off... More  →
Five Things My Date Really, Actually Said

The Most Awesome Podcasts

By Eric GarneauMarch 6, 2012
Podcasts, podcasts, podcasts. It seems everyone has a podcast about everything. But which are the best?! That's why we're here, folks. We've picked out some of the most entertaining casts from around the 'net, all free for your listening enjoyment. So if you've... More  →
The Most Awesome Podcasts

GCB: Twinkies and Cowboys and Pearls, Oh My!

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 6, 2012
Last night was (for Kristin Chenoweth fans) the long-awaited premiere of ABC's new show GCB (short for “Good Christian B*tches”—their words, not ours, so put your poison darts away). Based on a book and produced by Darren Star, whose magnum opus remains the... More  →
GCB: Twinkies and Cowboys and Pearls, Oh My!

French Pop Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 6, 2012
Alison sent us this playlist of French Pop music and we just couldn't resist it. After all, everything sounds better in French, right? Well, better or more like a fungus, it kinda depends on the word. "Belles Belles Belles" by... More  →
French Pop Playlist

How Many Cavities Do You Have?

By EmmaMarch 6, 2012
In our day (January 6, 1802), brushing your teeth was not optional. Neither was eating M&Ms for breakfast or using soda for mouthwash. My, how things have changed! Apparently, evil parents are now literally letting their kids' teeth rot out of their heads.... More  →
How Many Cavities Do You Have?

VICTORY, THY NAME IS TEENS FOR JEANS

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 6, 2012
As you may have ascertained from the conspicuous lack of sweat stains on SparkLife yesterday, I am out of the office this week. In fact, I am on vacation in Colorado, drop-tackling huggable baby deers and batting my sweaty eyelashes at every handsome lumberjack within... More  →
VICTORY, THY NAME IS TEENS FOR JEANS

The Lorax Reviews The Lorax

By Brandon SpecktorMarch 6, 2012
This weekend Dr. Seuess' The Lorax opened in theaters and crazy people's imaginations all over the world. Like other recent film adaptations of the Doc's madcap mind, The Lorax expands the world of the classic picture book, taking us to a treeless mechano-metropolis called Thneedville... More  →
The Lorax Reviews The Lorax

We Want a Pet Owl

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 6, 2012
And so will you after watching this video. Tell me this is not one of the most adorable things you've ever seen. Look at the mischievous grin on the little owl's face as the hand pets him! He looks so satisfied and impish! We just... More  →
We Want a Pet Owl

Open Thread for March 6

By SparkLifeMarch 6, 2012
RedGirlRocks says... One of the reasons why I love traveling to Cali is that you don't see any of these majestic trees where I come from. Nothing better than watching the sun set like this... We couldn't agree more, Red.... More  →
Open Thread for March 6

How to Pretend You Like Hipster Music

By ContributorMarch 5, 2012
There are a few benefits to going to one of the most hipster colleges in the country (we're acknowledged as being hipster by everyone but the students). I can wear whatever I happen to find at the local Goodwill. I'm the only one who enjoys... More  →
How to Pretend You Like Hipster Music