Search Menu
Menu

The Worst Reading I've Ever Been Assigned

By ContributorMarch 29, 2012
dac213 takes on some classic literature—William Faulkner better watch his back!—Sparkitors We’ve all suffered through required reading. Some of us may even been assigned books that eventually became our favorites (The Three Musketeers and Candide are a couple... More  →
The Worst Reading I've Ever Been Assigned

Would You Rather: School Lunch Edition

By Josh PeriloMarch 29, 2012
The school cafeteria is like a battleground. And we’re not even talking about the politics of who sits where. We’re talking about the food. It can get pretty dicey when you’re trying to decide what you’re going to eat (and how you’re going to... More  →
Would You Rather: School Lunch Edition

Beware the Worst Couples in the World!

By Chrissie GruebelMarch 29, 2012
They live in your town (they might be next door to you right now). They go to your movies (how dare they watch The Hunger Games?! That's for us!). They eat the same food as you (bacon). They are walking among us! Nope, I'm not... More  →
Beware the Worst Couples in the World!

Yearbook Superlatives We Wish They Gave Out

By Valerie BurnMarch 29, 2012
Getting one’s yearbook is fun and a little nostalgic. Facebook is like a running yearbook—so the real thing seems a little archaic. Still, there is something to be said about that collection of photographs, generally questionable typography and print layouts, and the chance to jot... More  →
Yearbook Superlatives We Wish They Gave Out

Open Thread for March 29

By SparkLifeMarch 29, 2012
See, this is why we don't like Easter. It can't be just us that think this picture is INCREDIBLY CREEPY. Is it a baby? Or a bunny? (Ten points for picking up the Chuck reference.) ... More  →
Open Thread for March 29

How to Make District 11 Bread

By ShivaniMarch 28, 2012
The moment when Katniss contemplates 11’s gift of bread after Rue’s death never fails to make me emotional. It’s a really poignant scene in the book, where Katniss’ grief is heightened by adrenaline and District 11’s sacrifice is that much more touching. Because the rolls... More  →
How to Make District 11 Bread

Why I Don't Want to Graduate

By ContributorMarch 28, 2012
Graduation is just around the corner, and I'm freaking out. Here's why. 1. All my friends are juniors. Seriously, at least three of my best friends are juniors. When I graduate in the spring, I will leave all my little loves behind! These are... More  →
Why I Don't Want to Graduate

How to Do a French Twist

By EmmaMarch 28, 2012
This week, Alexis brings us a classic prom look—in fact, the very same 'do your Sparkitors rocked at their proms, back in 1835! —Sparkitors Are you feeling this elegant twist? Related post: Committee of Prom Hair... More  →
How to Do a French Twist

Why You Should Join Forensics

By ContributorMarch 28, 2012
She flies through the air with the greatest of ease, and she breaks—to finals, that is. If this exhilarating moment sounds at all inviting you, then I encourage you to join Forensics! Here's why: 1. It’s exciting. Yes, I am serious. There is nothing more exhilarating than... More  →
Why You Should Join Forensics

Which Celeb Is Responding to Engagement Rumors?

By Aislinn ShevlinMarch 28, 2012
Who went to see the Hunger Games? Have to say...I jumped, gasped & peeked through fingers the entire time. I'm a baby & it's really great. More  →
Which Celeb Is Responding to Engagement Rumors?