Skip over navigation

Is Grinding Compulsory? Elodie Needs Answers!

By ContributorApril 28, 2011
thenameselodie some prom guidance. Think you can help?—Sparkitors I am having one of those weeks where you drag yourself out of bed and basically sleepwalk through the day. All comments directed at me receive a... More  →
Is Grinding Compulsory? Elodie Needs Answers!

Open Thread for April 28

By Emily WinterApril 28, 2011
We don't entirely comprehend this, but we know enough to know we like it. Kind of like chicken nuggets. Thanks, *Amadeus! Dublin, oh, Dublin, if you spot this, don't tarry, for we've been missing each other since late February, and my heart (she pains!), would like... More  →
Open Thread for April 28

Be Careful: Spring is Dangerous

By ContributorApril 27, 2011
Courtney Guth is sick—sick of studying when she could be ogling s0ccer players instead. Guuurl, we hear you! —Sparkitors In a recent lecture, my Shakespeare Professor exclaimed, “spring is a dangerous time—it makes you want to copulate and populate. Beware of this weather!” While the weather... More  →
Be Careful: Spring is Dangerous

What to Serve at Your Royal Wedding Party

By Kathryn_WilliamsApril 27, 2011
If you’re like us, then the Royal Wedding has taken over your life. You live it, you read it, you breathe it, you dream it and, of course, you eat it. Clearly your invitation was misaddressed (that Kate Middleton can be so flaky), so on... More  →
What to Serve at Your Royal Wedding Party

Yo' Momma Is Ubiquitous

By Chelsea DaggerApril 27, 2011
Yep—this is still a Vocab Word of the Day post, we're just mixin' thangs up, title-wise. SPICY, right? Moving on: EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: Overgettingolder: I... More  →
Yo' Momma Is Ubiquitous

Potential Flings and Arty Boys

One reason we love Talie and her Boy Diet: Her philosophy on romance is "BARF." —Sparkitors I'm alive, my dearest Sparkle-bunnies! I'M ALIVE!!! Sorry for not posting last week. It was spring break and I was checking out my future college with me familia. (The... More  →
Potential Flings and Arty Boys

Super-Bodacious Superhero Weapons

Yeah, Queen_RandOm made up the words "bodacity" and "trape-zing," but so what? If anything, that just adds to her bad-ass-ness.—Sparkitors My fellow superheroes: those of you who are now ready to... More  →
Super-Bodacious Superhero Weapons

You Know You’re a Musical Theater Nerd If...

fruitninjaa, we're just nerding out cause you get to see Harry Potter IN PERSON! –Sparkitors If one or more of these applies to you, you just might be a musical theater nerd: When you scroll through your iPod,... More  →
You Know You’re a Musical Theater Nerd If...

You Did Something Embarrassing and Now Your Life is Ruined

jtjuvenile is back with another wickedly funny (and smart) post! Check out her blog here!—Sparkitors You farted. You tripped. You broke a chair. Thanks to me and Harry Potter, your life isn't over. Being human, we tend to be subjected to humiliating... More  →
You Did Something Embarrassing and Now Your Life is Ruined

Man Cold

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 27, 2011
People are generally wimpy about colds. Guys are generally the most wimpy (unless you are a guy, in which case you probably think girls are wimpier. Just bear with me—and watch this video.) Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Man Cold