Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for February 2

By SparkLifeFebruary 2, 2012
IBfreefromhomework sent us this awesome picture of the Lion Dance, and after-Chinese-New-Year celebration. Does anyone else seriously want one of these lion costumes?... More  →
Open Thread for February 2

The Cram-tastic Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2012
Theoretically, crimsonandclover23's playlist will help you cram for your tests, or homework, or pig-cleaning exam or whatever. Well, we can't be sure of that, but we do know it'll make your studying more epic! "For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)"... More  →
The Cram-tastic Playlist

5 Reasons Snuggies Are Totally Amazing

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2012
Think Snuggies are a marketing ploy made of fleece? daisymay236 is here to straighten you out! —Sparkitors Snuggie. Just seeing that word probably made a few infomercials, parodies, or jokes pop into your head. But have you ever actually tried a Snuggie? No? Well, then you can't... More  →
5 Reasons Snuggies Are Totally Amazing

Kristen Bell's Meltdown (There Are Sloths Involved)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2012
It is almost impossible not to laugh at this hilarious video (sent in by rapunzelmarie226 and blogger Aislinn Shevlin). It's funny enough to see Kristen Bell have a hysterical breakdown...but about a sloth? And because she's happy? We just love her... More  →
Kristen Bell's Meltdown (There Are Sloths Involved)

Be Nice to Transfer Students

Remember when you were a freshman? You had just arrived at a new school where you more than likely knew no one. You had no idea where anything was, and you didn’t have the first clue what to do. Well, that’s what it’s like for... More  →
Be Nice to Transfer Students

The Rules' Fairytale Ending

By Scott GreenstoneFebruary 1, 2012
TWO CHAPTERS LEFT! You know something that makes reading this book easier? Reading it in the voice of Hilly Holbrook from The Help. That southern drawl is just perfect for E-Fein and Shusher. Rule #33: Do The Rules and Y’all’ll Live Happily Evah Aftah! “Let’s... More  →
The Rules' Fairytale Ending

How to Survive School in China

And now for a reminder from IB free from homework: you might think your teachers are bad, but they could always be worse. –Sparkitors Some of you will one day have the opportunity to go to school in another country. Some of you... More  →
How to Survive School in China

Who Did Brad Pitt Kiss on the Red Carpet?

By Aislinn ShevlinFebruary 1, 2012
Hi! I'm sarah Hyland. And I am a theatre nerd. Yes I bought a les miz cd before I bought a britney spears cd.... More  →
Who Did Brad Pitt Kiss on the Red Carpet?

Auntie SparkNotes: Meanie Mom

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 1, 2012
Dear Auntie, I have problems with my mom. She belittles me in front of others, including my friends, and even says mean stuff about me in front of people she's just met. She always tells me I need to lose weight, and take better care of... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Meanie Mom

How To Be a Valentine's Day Grinch

By Lucy HutchinsonFebruary 1, 2012
Ooh, Valentine's Day! Candy and flowers and confetti! Vomit, right? Romance is all well and good, but sometimes being told "It's Valentine's o'clock, quick, make out with someone!" can just make you want to write an angry letter to Hallmark. If pink and red streamers... More  →
How To Be a Valentine's Day Grinch