Skip over navigation

Doctor Who: Best Show Ever

By ContributorMay 18, 2011
nerdy_for_dr,who has something totallllly unexpected to say! —Sparkitors Doctor Who is a British television show that has been running since the 1960s. My dad introduced it to me when I was little and I have been hooked ever since. These are the reasons I... More  →
Doctor Who: Best Show Ever

Why Cheerleading Is Amazing

omgitsbeccagee makes cheerleading sound like assassin training. We're intimidated.—Sparkitors Cheerleading is under-loved and under-appreciated, and when many people think of it, all they picture is stupid blonde girls in short skirts. But don't be fooled by the bows—cheerleading is... More  →
Why Cheerleading Is Amazing

A Super-Short, Super-Cute List of Loves

twinkletoes_23 knows exactly what makes her happy!—Sparkitors My name is twinkletoes_23, and these are the things I love: -my boyfriend. -pillow pets -tea parties -pillow pet tea parties with my boyfriend That is all. That seems like just enough to us! Related post: Appreciation Days!... More  →
A Super-Short, Super-Cute List of Loves

Open Thread for May 18

By Emily WinterMay 18, 2011
Anyone else play Call of Duty Zombies on their calculators like this Sparkler? Well, the cat is not interested. ... More  →
Open Thread for May 18

Sleepaway Camp—With Clowns!

By Rachel KorowitzMay 17, 2011
A jiggity-jillion years ago, when Calvin Coolidge was a hot, young upstart and everyone wanted a Discman, I went to this amazing sleepaway camp. And being a kid who regularly quoted Tom Lehrer lyrics and read The Mists... More  →
Sleepaway Camp—With Clowns!

We Have the Recipe for Unicorn Salad.

By ShivaniMay 17, 2011
Shivani's back this week with the world's cutest recipes. —Sparkitors Oh, man! Before I get to the cooking, I need to get something off my chest. I will never have to take another AP exam EVER AGAIN! I’m bursting with joy and insane verve. The... More  →
We Have the Recipe for Unicorn Salad.

The Most Awesome Class Video

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 17, 2011
I wish my senior class had done a sweet video like this when I was in high school! This makes me wonder: how are you guys commemorating your last days in high school? (Thanks to an anonymous Sparkler for sending this.) Send in your videos... More  →
The Most Awesome Class Video

Auntie SparkNotes: Dads Behaving Badly

By kat_rosenfieldMay 17, 2011
Dear Auntie, I recently found out that my dad is having an affair with another woman. It has apparently been going for four years. I'm 15 and my mom already knew about it, she said that she did not want me to get involved. I think... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Dads Behaving Badly

THE COMMENTING APOCALYPSE IS UPON US

By Chelsea DaggerMay 17, 2011
EVERYBODY PUT DOWN THE ILLEGAL FIRECRACKERS AND STEP AWAY FROM THAT PROVERBIAL LEDGE: it's going to be OKAY. We know there have been mad problems up in this heezy recently with Gary the Terrible, and we are as sorry as a sorry, sorry... More  →
THE COMMENTING APOCALYPSE IS UPON US

Back to Paris!

By ContributorMay 17, 2011
LadyM's vacation draws to a close—and just in time, because we were about to DIE of jealousy.—Sparkitors Your favorite eager traveller was thrilled to return to Paris... it's a wonderful, wonderful city, and you all need to visit it before you die. Sadly,... More  →
Back to Paris!