Menu

Even Nice Guys Can Be Jerks

By ContributorDecember 22, 2011
Sunnyskies92 learned the hard way that guys aren't always what they seem. Read on for her guide to recognizing a player!—Sparkitors Let’s back track a few posts to Chase. Sweet, kind, funny, shy Chase, who... More  →
Even Nice Guys Can Be Jerks

Why Trees Are the Perfect Life Partner (Warning: This Post is 9 Kinds of Crazy)

Iris gives a whole new meaning to the phrase "going green."—Sparkitors Tired of human courting rituals? Of the games and flirting, and all the effort that goes in to maintaining a meaningful relationship with another individual of the same species?... More  →
Why Trees Are the Perfect Life Partner (Warning: This Post is 9 Kinds of Crazy)

What to Get Gary for Christmas

LunyLovegood did some serious brainstorming to come up with the perfect gifts for the little monster you love to hate.—Sparkitors Oh boy, I can feel the capslock key getting pressed already. I know what you're thinking: "WHAT? WHY WOULD WE... More  →
What to Get Gary for Christmas

Ask a Teacher: College, Jobs, and Occupation

By Mr. FossDecember 22, 2011
Q: I'm currently studying to be a teacher, but my studies and recent events such as the Occupy Wall Street movement have raised a lot of questions for me about education. It has become abundantly clear that high school+university≠job, except perhaps for flipping burgers. Yet... More  →
Ask a Teacher: College, Jobs, and Occupation

My Little Pony Meets Florence + the Machine

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 22, 2011
Apparently, there are quite a few of you Bronies out there. How did I miss this? A Spurkler sent in this adorable video, and if you don't love it, it's probably because you are an evil person who is destined to die alone. Because really,... More  →
My Little Pony Meets Florence + the Machine

Open Thread for December 22

By SparkLifeDecember 22, 2011
This isn't a gingerbreak HOUSE. This is Jackie D's gingerbread VILLAGE! NOW, EAT THE TOWN!... More  →
Open Thread for December 22

If WebMD Were Written by SparkLife

By Kathryn_WilliamsDecember 21, 2011
Since being felled by the Great Swine Flu Epidemic of 2009, a historic medical calamity that left Sploggers and Sparkitors incapacitated in a pile of their own snotty tissues and used Neti pots, we have made it a priority to get vaccinated for... More  →
If WebMD Were Written by SparkLife

Auntie SparkNotes: Put a Ring On It

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 21, 2011
Dear Auntie, I see you get a lot of letters from kids who have religious problems with their parents, so maybe you can help me out. I am Christian. Episcopalian, to be precise. So is my dad. My mom, on the other hand, is not. She... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Put a Ring On It

Which Glee Celeb Has a New Gig?

By Aislinn ShevlinDecember 21, 2011
Check out my new hairstyle. Do u like it or love it? http://yfrog.com/kjguayoj More  →
Which Glee Celeb Has a New Gig?

How to Make Peppermint Bark Brownies

By ShivaniDecember 21, 2011
I’m back! Did you miss me? Say yes and I’ll shower you with treats. I’ve been on an approximately month-long Sparklife hiatus, strictly because of college-related work. There were term papers to finish, final exams to study for, and grade making/breaking group projects to deal... More  →
How to Make Peppermint Bark Brownies