Search Menu
Menu

Metalhead Update: Things Are Happening!

By ContributorMay 30, 2012
Catch up on Metalhead's latest NBK news here! So, I have some cool news for you guys. First of all, Lindsay (who you've probably met by now) and I have a bit of a scheme. Seeing as our Drama teacher/director/etc. is... More  →
Metalhead Update: Things Are Happening!

The Contemplative Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 30, 2012
PlathAddict16 sent in this playlist "for when you just want to ponder life...the good and the bad." Warning: contemplative does not necessarily mean quiet. In fact, sometimes it means the opposite. "Through the Glass" by Stone Sour. (We always called... More  →
The Contemplative Playlist

Open Thread for May 30

By SparkLifeMay 30, 2012
paradiselight is a girl after our own heart... and, as she says, she "may be a bit of a lemon/sour junkie." We wouldn't have guessed (*winkface*).Send your pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com to be featured... More  →
Open Thread for May 30

I Have the Best Job in the World: Camp Counselor Edition

By ContributorMay 29, 2012
I have the best job in the world.  "Why is that?" you might ask.  Well, how many people get to say that they are paid to spend their days lazing around in the sun and making friendship bracelets? Where else is it socially acceptable to... More  →
I Have the Best Job in the World: Camp Counselor Edition

Help Me Pick a Summer Job

I don't know if you've heard the news yet, but tuition can get expensive, you guys. Terrifyingly expensive, in fact, especially for someone who has no idea what they're going to do with their degree once they earn it. So here's my situation: I need to earn approximately... More  →
Help Me Pick a Summer Job

Holding On: Chapter 21

Catch up on Chapter 20 of willwriteforhearts' thrilling fiction project right here! Thomas looks terrified for a second, like he suddenly doesn’t know where he is or what he’s doing or why, freezing like I have. Speechless, both of us. Yeah, that doesn’t... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 21

10 Reasons We Can't Wait to See Snow White and the Huntsman

By Chelsea DaggerMay 29, 2012
That's 96 hours, 5,760 minutes, and an incalculable number of seconds (I'm a Sparkitor, dammit, not a mathematician) until Snow White and the Huntsman thunders into theaters and consumes your beating heart (that last part will be much more fun than it sounds, trust me). Here More  →
10 Reasons We Can't Wait to See Snow White and the Huntsman

The 10 Best and Worst Gifts to Send to Your Long-Distance Boyfriend

By FayeMay 29, 2012
Girlfriends are so easy to shop for. You just have to get them the usual things—flowers, chocolates, promises you don’t intend to keep—and they’ll be happy. It’s much more difficult to find the perfect gift to send to your boyfriend. That’s why I’m here! It’s... More  →
The 10 Best and Worst Gifts to Send to Your Long-Distance Boyfriend

Auntie SparkNotes: My Family Is Moving And I'm Miserable

By kat_rosenfieldMay 29, 2012
Hi Auntie, My family is moving to across the country over the summer. I REALLY don't want to move, since it will be my junior year, and I love my school/ neighborhood etc. However, I am trying to accept it, because I don't have a choice.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Family Is Moving And I'm Miserable