Skip over navigation

Is Listening to an Audio Book Cheating?

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 24, 2011
Judging by the comments left on past articles (Can You Read Two Books At Once and How Can You Read in the Car?), we know many of you are ravenous readers who gobble up books like a black hole gobbles up... More  →
Is Listening to an Audio Book Cheating?

The Fugliest Prom Dresses EVER

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 24, 2011
But you won't find a single one in this slideshow. If you're yearning for a burning feeling in your eyeballs, though, keep reading; we've got viscerally damaging fashion faux pas in SPADES. More  →
The Fugliest Prom Dresses EVER

The Think Tank

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 24, 2011
Remember last week, when we gave you a spectacular tale about Sherlock Holmes and fish murder and Wii? Well, that's not going to happen this week, because we're fresh out of Arthur Conan Doyle references (we only had, like, 3 to begin with).... More  →
The Think Tank

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 3C

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 24, 2011
And the winner of Round 3C is... FLAG 21! Congratulations! We'll see you again in Round 4! We're excited today because... well, because it's Thursday. And you know what that means? Tomorrow is Friday! That makes us so excited we just want to jump... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 3C

Original Pick-Up Lines for Every Occasion

By ContributorFebruary 24, 2011
jtjuvenile is one smoooooth talker.—Sparkitors Guy: Hey, is your dad, like, a baker? Girl: Um, no. Guy: Well, you have like, really nice buns. Girl: Your incredibly unoriginal pickup line did not turn me on in any... More  →
Original Pick-Up Lines for Every Occasion

10 Reasons Skittles are Superior to M&Ms

ecm8 makes some good points. But then, so does CHOCOLATE. We're torn! –Sparkitors Recently, I got in an epic debate over which is better, M&Ms or Skittles. And I tell you, it was not pretty. As a fan of small, spherical candies, I would like to... More  →
10 Reasons Skittles are Superior to M&Ms

Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part 1!

NarniaSparks is writing a short series on hosting an exchange student, and if her French skillz are any indication, things are going to get très interesting around here!—Sparkitors "What? It'll be fun," I say to my friend, who's sitting next to... More  →
Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part 1!

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 10!

thenameselodie is an absolute GENIUS when it comes to getting her crush's phone number. Seriously, you're going to want to steal her technique. We've already used it 6 times.—Sparkitors I have good news and bad news. Is everybody nice and interested now? Splendid. Then... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 10!

Playlist of the Day

Today's playlist was sent in by nonickname34. It's called Some More Women Who ROCK! "Shadows of the Night" -- Pat Benatar "Somebody to Love" -- Jefferson Airplane "Hazy Shade of Winter" -- The Bangles "Zombie" -- The Cranberries More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

Today's pick goes up for two reasons: 1. This girl has to be what, 10? That's just awesome! 2. Her facial expressions are ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day