Search Menu
Menu

5 Geeky/Wacky/Adorable Music Videos You Need To See Right Now

By Brandon SpecktorApril 27, 2012
As of next week, 2012 is officially 1/4 over. We know! We're already starting to miss it, too. So in honor of our vanishing time on this planet, we went to a happy place called YouTube to remind ourselves of all the great music videos that've massaged... More  →
5 Geeky/Wacky/Adorable Music Videos You Need To See Right Now

Direction Infection: Look at the Fandom!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 27, 2012
livelyrics13 sent us this One Direction fan video. Their effort is admirable ... but does anyone else find this slightly creepy? I mean, these girls put so much work into this video. And had the cajones to post it online, despite... More  →
Direction Infection: Look at the Fandom!

8 Things to Do Before You're Twenty

By Janet ManleyApril 27, 2012
Let's take a moment to remember all the wonderful things that happened to us as teenagers: um, psychologically shocking physical changes, hormonal rollercoaster rides, social strife in the minefield that is school, embarrassing problems, confusion about dating, AWKWARD chats with parents ... best decade of... More  →
8 Things to Do Before You're Twenty

The Big Fat Lebanese Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 27, 2012
bookweirm sent in this wonderful playlist of Lebanese music. Get ready for a trip around the world! -- Sparkitors Hey Sparkle-glutei-maximi. Get your translators out; this requires some intense explanation! I present to you the romantic, the danceable, and the songs-with-video clips-that-are-actually-movies-that-I-dunno-what-to-call. Translations suck because... More  →
The Big Fat Lebanese Playlist

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Kissing on Dog Lips

By reidfaylorApril 27, 2012
I received some very imaginative questions this time! I’ve become very impressed by the scenarios you all have come up with. Let us waste no time—onto the questions! FROM: iheartsomeone If Candace and you were having a no talking contest and you desperately needed to... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Kissing on Dog Lips

How to Solve Prom Conflicts

By SissyApril 27, 2012
When you first start dating someone, you’re worried about little things like your hair, or whether your new SO will laugh at that curveball joke you just threw his way. But then you get comfortable, and little tiffs and minor fights creep in. For example,... More  →
How to Solve Prom Conflicts

The 9 Terrifying Things You'll Find While Spring Cleaning

By kat_rosenfieldApril 27, 2012
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and everywhere, people are celebrating the rebirth of the earth with Spring Cleaning—that yearly occasion for dusting, mopping, sweeping, and scraping moldy socks from the bottom of your hamper before they become self-aware and s More  →
The 9 Terrifying Things You'll Find While Spring Cleaning

The 10 Geekiest Characters On TV

By Molly HoranApril 27, 2012
TV geeks aren't mildly dorky, they're gloriously, wonderfully, unabashedly geeky. They play Dungeons and Dragons while debating the merits of a double-ended light-saber, they fight to the death over proper pronunciation of Game of Thrones characters, they wear awesome T-shirts and ridiculous pants. The camera... More  →
The 10 Geekiest Characters On TV

Ear Plug: A New MindHut Series!

By Michael VerityApril 27, 2012
We get a solid three dozen emails a day from music hacks, flacks, and spinsters, pitching us the latest news on the next big thing. Not everybody makes the grade (nobody needs to hear a singer who combines the bombastic rhythms of Nicki Minaj with... More  →
Ear Plug: A New MindHut Series!

Are You There, God? It's Us, the Judy Blume Book Club

By Chrissie GruebelApril 27, 2012
The first time I read Are You There God? It's Me Margaret, I was sitting on the floor of the young-adult section of my library. This was typical, but not because I lived in some weird town where the library... More  →
Are You There, God? It's Us, the Judy Blume Book Club