Search Menu
Menu

Emma Watson's Got a New Movie!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 22, 2012
The prettiest wizard in the world just got a wicked new gig (and some hawt hair extensions to go along with it): she's starring in Sofia Coppola's The Bling Ring, based on the true story of a group of teens who... More  →
Emma Watson's Got a New Movie!

Ask Jono: How To Tell Which Guys Are Jerks

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 22, 2012
Hey Jono, So, here's a rhyme to describe my issue (think the epic rap battle between Dr. Seuss and Shakespeare): I would and I could on a boat Dump any guy like a knight into a moat Pickup lines? I don't wanna hear you And if you stare at my... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Tell Which Guys Are Jerks

Hunger Games Pickup Lines

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 22, 2012
Whether you're hanging in The Seam or you're fending off hordes of Tracker Jackers, there's always room for a little romance. Sweep your fellow tribute off of his or her feet with these pickup lines. I got stabbed in the leg. Wanna hide in this cave... More  →
Hunger Games Pickup Lines

Ender's Game = FILMING

By Scott GreenstoneMarch 22, 2012
Is it true? After ten years of false starts and failures, is the phenomenal novel Ender’s Game going to be made into a movie? According to this chair, it started filming February 27th. We’re both excited and a little worried, especially since it sounds... More  →
Ender's Game = FILMING

20 Questions: The Hunger Games Trivia Quiz

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 22, 2012
Test your encyclopedic knowledge of The Hunger Games with our 20-question quiz! (Lucky for you, it's less of a "fight to the death" sort of thing and more of a "what was that character's name again?" sort of doohicker.) MAY THE ODDS BE EVER IN YOUR... More  →
 20 Questions: The Hunger Games Trivia Quiz

One More Day and One Last Trailer: The Hunger Games Are ALMOST HERE

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 22, 2012
I. CAN'T. EVEN. THERE. ARE. NO. WORDS. PRESIDENT SNOW'S VOICE. THE APPLE ON THE WALL. THE COUNTDOWN AT THE END. TONIGHT, BUTTS. TONIGHT. It's almost here. It's so close we can TASTE it. BUTTS, ARE YOU HYPERVENTILATING YET?! BECAUSE WE ARE HYPERVENTILATING. Related post: Chelsea Dagger Interviews... More  →
One More Day and One Last Trailer: The Hunger Games Are ALMOST HERE

An NBK Update from Your Favorite College Mankler!

By ContributorMarch 22, 2012
JakeandAmirFTWolf has graced us with his presence once again! PRAISE BE TO BERGSTEIN.--Sparkitors Well Sparklemotionbutts, I’M BACK! Feels like forever (two months, actually) since my last post, but that’s college for you. And I’ve got some great news and some meh-not-too-good... More  →
An NBK Update from Your Favorite College Mankler!

Adorable Duo Brandon and Leah Met in Middle School

By Brandon SpecktorMarch 22, 2012
If you don't have a crush on Brandon and Leah yet, you might want to get on that soon. The two-piece, too-cute guitar and ukulele duo made of IRL couple Brandon Jenner (singing/songwriting son of former Olympic decathlete and current Kardashian-in-law Bruce Jenner) and Leah... More  →
Adorable Duo Brandon and Leah Met in Middle School

Trying to Make Fetch Happen, Or How Chrissie Got Started as a Writer.

By Chrissie GruebelMarch 22, 2012
The logic's airtight on this one: Wait 'til you're a senior in college, two months away from completing that theater degree, to decide that you don't want to be an actress after all. Oh, there's not logic to that? Well, all right. Let's pretend there... More  →
Trying to Make Fetch Happen, Or How Chrissie Got Started as a Writer.

The Confidence Pants Playlist: 11 Songs To Pump You Up

By Brandon SpecktorMarch 22, 2012
When I was writing my first batch of college admission essays, I had Iggy Pop's "Search And Destroy" playing on repeat through my headphones. Fueled by the raw rock of Iggy and the Stooges, I pumped myself up enough to fill in one... More  →
The Confidence Pants Playlist: 11 Songs To Pump You Up