Search Menu
Menu

Nuggets of Wisdom From a Former Bread Factory Worker

By Janet ManleyMay 15, 2012
Before you start your first job, people are full of advice about how to behave professionally, how to network, how to earn a good recommendation and so on. These are skills you don’t need if you plan on starting off with a job that requires... More  →
Nuggets of Wisdom From a Former Bread Factory Worker

The Best Teacher Prank in, Like, Ever

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 15, 2012
Lots of students pull pranks on their teachers, but how often do you see teachers pulling pranks on their students? Well, that's exactly what Mike Penney and his fellow teachers did at this Massachusetts high school. The teacher videoed some interviews with his students, all the... More  →
The Best Teacher Prank in, Like, Ever

How to Enjoy Your Insomnia

By ContributorMay 15, 2012
Can’t sleep? Well, stop complaining and embrace it! While other people are busy resting and replenishing their bodies and minds, you have an extra twelve hours to get important stuff done. Here’s how I suggest you enjoy your insomnia: Take a walk. Taking walks at night... More  →
How to Enjoy Your Insomnia

Open Thread for May 15

By SparkLifeMay 15, 2012
Glinda_Darling says... "This is a picture I took of Rotán, Honduras when I went on a cruise there for Spring Break. It really was very beautiful." Is everyone going on cruises but us? No. Fair.... More  →
Open Thread for May 15

Watch the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 14, 2012
HEY BUTTS, what are you doing right now? Punching your Calculus textbook in the face? Practicing your Patronus charm? Building a life-size lego replica of my forehead?  WELL, CEASE AND DESIST, because I've got better plans: why don't you watch the live-stream of the Snow White... More  →
Watch the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere!

Demi Lovato on the X Factor

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 14, 2012
Demi Lovato—whose been under the radar lately—is making a comeback: she signed on as a judge for Simon Cowell's show The X Factor. So, we have three questions for you: Is Demi actually, ya know, qualified to be a judge? (Are there really any qualifications?) Isn't having... More  →
Demi Lovato on the X Factor

The Friday Awards Are BACK!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 14, 2012
Let the leaps of joy commence, Sparksicles, because you totally read that right: we're bringing back the Friday Awards for one loooooonnnng summer of fun. Are you psyched? Because we are VERY psyched. If you're sitting there asking yourself what in the name... More  →
The Friday Awards Are BACK!

Auntie SparkNotes: My Skinny Friends Claim They're Fat

By kat_rosenfieldMay 14, 2012
Hi Auntie! All of my friends are very tiny, they're about 80 to 90 pounds each. I'm about 140, so I'm definitely the largest one of the group. This doesn't bug me at all, it's just that whenever I hang out with them they always talk... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Skinny Friends Claim They're Fat

EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Chris Hemsworth About Snow White and the Huntsman!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 14, 2012
SPARKLERS, IT FINALLY HAPPENED. On Saturday, after almost 25 years of waiting, I crossed off the # 1 item on my "Lifelong Goals" list. No, I did not invent a cure for forehead sweating, or beat Harry Potter at Banana-grams, or eat my own weight... More  →
EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Chris Hemsworth About Snow White and the Huntsman!

Beauty Tips for Traveling

By ContributorMay 14, 2012
Lucero's a very experienced traveler—the perfect girl to teach us how to stay fresh when we fly! —Sparkitors ... More  →
Beauty Tips for Traveling