Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for April 23

By SparkLifeApril 23, 2012
sydney8771 sent us this picture of Francis the Mule. Isn't she adorbs? We hereby declare it be National Francis the Mule Day! Celebrate as you please.... More  →
Open Thread for April 23

Dear Albert: A Party?

By Emily WinterApril 22, 2012
Because of my Dear Albert column, I'm used to feeling queazy in homeroom. I'm not used to everyone staring at me. "What are you going to do if you don't win?" Paul Atkins asks me. Usually I want to punch Paul in the face whenever he opens... More  →
Dear Albert: A Party?

Open Thread for April 22

By SparkLifeApril 22, 2012
iheartsomeone says... When I was on the Warner Bros. studio tour, we went into the warehouse that had lots of cars! Here is Harry Potter! I apologize... I don't know what movie it's from... It will give us something to talk about... More  →
Open Thread for April 22

Open Thread for April 21

By SparkLifeApril 21, 2012
grace_return7 says... I went to Disney World in Florida for the chorus/drama spring trip, and of course I made my group go and eat in Pizza Planet. This is my childhood, guys. WE WANT TO GO TO DISNEY WORLD. Jealous.... More  →
Open Thread for April 21

How Can You Tell if a Guy Likes You?

By ContributorApril 20, 2012
We always thought guys ignored us on purpose...turns out, they're probably just oblivious. Thanks Faye! Sparkitors How do you know if a guy likes you? That’s the question every girl wants the answer to. Now Sparklers,... More  →
How Can You Tell if a Guy Likes You?

Blogging Disney: Bambi

By Scott GreenstoneApril 20, 2012
Bambi marked Disney's first environmentally conscious film. (The Little Mermaid was going to be their second, but Walt Disney decided to change the storyline—the fact that Ariel was caught in a tuna net and ground up was deemed slightly too traumatizing for young audiences.) While... More  →
Blogging Disney: Bambi

Odes to Stuff That's Never Been Oded Before

By Rachel KorowitzApril 20, 2012
Any Tom, Dick, or Keats can write an ode about a Greek vase or a pretty bird or some other majestic thing or whatever. But what about all the non-majestic stuff? Doesn't it deserve to be ode-d, too? Ode to... More  →
Odes to Stuff That's Never Been Oded Before

Ask Jono: Making New Friends (Even In Terrible High School)

By Jon_SkindzierApril 20, 2012
Hey Jono! So I have a problem very similar to this girl whose letter you answered a while back.  Only thing is, I’m a high school freshman, not a college one, and I have no friends.  Of course, I have some people... More  →
Ask Jono: Making New Friends (Even In Terrible High School)

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Tell My Boyfriend About My Fake Teeth?

By kat_rosenfieldApril 20, 2012
Hey Auntie! Bear with me here; this is going to get original & interesting. I promise. I'm 17 and a very confident person. I just have one big insecurity: Congenitally missing upper lateral incisors. (Please feel free to do a quick google search.) I've been through all... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Tell My Boyfriend About My Fake Teeth?

Jennifer Lawrence's Real Archery Skills!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 20, 2012
In case any of you were wondering whether or not Jennifer Lawrence's archery skills in The Hunger Games movie were fake, here's your answer. In Spanish. Can we understand a word anyone is saying? No. Is it still awesome to watch Jennifer Lawrence shoot stuff? HECK... More  →
Jennifer Lawrence's Real Archery Skills!