Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 28, 2011
How many of you have read Beastly? BECAUSE THERE'S  A MOVIE COMING OUT!!! Okay, it has Vanessa Hudgens in it... so I can't be sure about the quality. But here's the... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part 2!

By ContributorFebruary 28, 2011
NarniaSparks just met the exchange student who'll be living with her for the next 3 weeks—and she's realized that she  may have bitten off more than she can chew!—Sparkitors “Let…go!” I yelled at the vacuum cleaner, wrenching my hair out of... More  →
Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part 2!

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 28, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by sgtpepper191, is called The Best of DBSK. (Which means that all of these songs are by DBSK, a Korean pop band.) “Why Did I Fall In Love With You (Doushite)” “Kiss the Baby Sky” “Balloons” “Always There”... More  →
Playlist of the Day

My French Adventure: Part 3!

By ContributorFebruary 28, 2011
You probably thought your math class was hard, but LadyM is learning calculus in FRENCH. Booyah.—Sparkitors Sparklers! I am currently sitting in a computer la—in France! And I am sososo thankful to have my laptop because... More  →
My French Adventure: Part 3!

Open Thread for February 28

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 28, 2011
We've had this pic in our inbox forever, and we're so happy to finally post it; a pup this precious deserves some airtime! Here's what LittleMissMoonshine had to say about her: This is my 7 month-old puppy named Pepper. She is a cockapoo,... More  →
Open Thread for February 28

Open Thread for February 27

By EmmaFebruary 27, 2011
I'd Rather Be In Dublin writes...

The OT's down at the moment (as sometimes happens), which prompted me to wonder where my good OT frock-coat-wearing chum Amadeus had gotten too. So I made this, to enquire—in the hope that she might see it and

... More  →
Open Thread for February 27

Open Thread for February 26

By EmmaFebruary 26, 2011
jtjuvenil's masterpiece is clearly a commentary on the isolation engendered by modern technology and its effect on the collective unconscious of the nation. Or maybe it's a man in a spacesuit!... More  →
Open Thread for February 26

Confessions of an RA: Pleasing the Parentals

By Lindsay PuvelFebruary 25, 2011
College is a big step…for parents. 18 years prior to our enthusiastic plunge from the nest, our moms were sticking headphones on their bellies and playing Mozart just so we’d have somewhere promising to land. As much as we’d rather concentrate on how nosy, overprotective,... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Pleasing the Parentals

Boy Hunt: A Brief History of Utter Humiliation

By ContributorFebruary 25, 2011
Hello, and welcome to another week of Geeraff’s success attempt at hunting talking to boys (the weirdest species I’ve ever encountered). Today will be a day of revelations. Today will be a day of history. Today will be a day of... More  →
Boy Hunt: A Brief History of Utter Humiliation

Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 3

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 25, 2011
It is currently 4 weeks, 6 days, 1 hour, and 6 minutes to prom, and I have to say it: I'm impressed. So far the author has made an amazing amount of action happen in only 1 hour and 21 minutes, which almost exactly the... More  →
Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 3