Skip over navigation

How To Interpret Texts From Guys

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2011
jtjuvenile is either about to ease your pain or make your crush a LOT more complicated.—Sparkitors At one point or another, we’ve all been diagnosed with the Obsessive Compulsive *Insert His Name* Disorder. Side effects include unbreakable fixation... More  →
How To Interpret Texts From Guys

20 Things I Learned In New York

soulfulginger93 learned some important lessons during her brief vacation—this ed's been here 8 months, and she still can't find the NYC Target.—Sparkitors I recently went to New York with my parents, and I picked up a few pointers about... More  →
20 Things I Learned In New York

Ask Jono: Valentine's Day Gifts!

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 1, 2011
Hi Jono, Valentines is coming up this is my first having a boyfriend. So my question is, what do I do? Are girls supposed to get something for the guy? If yes, then what? Dear Jono, Valentine's Day is coming up, and I was wondering if you had any... More  →
Ask Jono: Valentine's Day Gifts!

The Pros and Cons of Country Living

_LadyM_ has chickens in her backyard, parties in her barn, and a tractor in her driveway. Color us JEALOUS.—Sparkitors Guys, I'm a hick. I live in The Middle of Nowhere, Ontario, which is the kind of place where we ride our horses... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Country Living

Valentines to Celebs

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 1, 2011
Happy Love Day! If you look up “sassy” in the dictionary, you’ll find your picture. We drew it. Sorry for ruining your dictionary. You should get better locks on your chimney. Also, you’re out of Wheat Thins. More  →
Valentines for Celebrities, by Dan Bergstein

The Woes of a Facebook Account

Mark Zuckerburg might not like you, BingoTheAwesome, but we think you're a GENIUS.—Sparkitors

Facebook: the website so popular, they made a movie about it,... More  →

The Woes of a Facebook Account

Hanging Out With Jazzy: How to Be a Food Ninja

Jazzy, aka villanous_mwaha is blogging about her diet. Or in this case, her non-diet. —Sparkitors At the end of the last post, I mentioned the name of my good friend Maddy. Now, I’ve never been very good at dieting when she's around,... More  →
Hanging Out With Jazzy: How to Be a Food Ninja

One Year, 100 Books: Deadline

For Book 7, Lonks chose one of our favorite YA authors of all time; if you haven't read a Chris Crutcher book, you've GOT to check him out!—Sparkitors Book #7: Deadline Author: Chris Crutcher Quote: "I figure if Doc is... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Deadline

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by ez30yankee, is called Songs You Just Can't Understand. "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root "Waka Waka" by Shakira "Here in Your Arms" by Hellogoodbye "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas "Crank That"... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Video War: Willow Smith Vs. Mumford and Sons

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 1, 2011
You guys may be too young to remember those golden days when Will Smith, now an actor/class act/family man extraordinaire, was a ridiculous but lovable rapper, but we remember those days all too well, and we thank our lucky stars that they have... More  →
Video War: Willow Smith Vs. Mumford and Sons