Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for July 8

By SparkLifeJuly 8, 2012
Sydney says... "This is a stick. But not just any stick. It's about a foot long, and is full on confetti and glitter. And somewhere inside is a tiny cutout of Waldo (he's only about 1/4 inch tall). It's difficult, but I... More  →
Open Thread for July 8

Dear Albert: Thrift Store

By Emily WinterJuly 7, 2012
The man behind the counter has a lot of tattoos. And now he is picking his nose. Me and Anna are standing behind a rack of big saggy dresses that look like they’re from the ‘60s—Anna calls them “muumuus”—laughing silently at this beast of a guy. He looks... More  →
Dear Albert: Thrift Store

Awkward Episode 2 "Sex, Lies, and the Sanctuary" Recap

By Molly HoranJuly 7, 2012
Jenna's life isn't getting any less awkward. Caught On Tape High on her newly official relationship with Jake Jenna breezes into school hand in hand with her new BF only to get some seriously disturbing news: there's a camera trained on the sanctuary aka where Jenna and... More  →
Awkward Episode 2 "Sex, Lies, and the Sanctuary" Recap

Open Thread for July 7

By SparkLifeJuly 7, 2012
This is Wolfenwarrior's Pygmy buck named Greybeard. Because what else would you name a Pygmy buck?... More  →
Open Thread for July 7

Katy Perry: Part of Me, the Epic Saga that Made This Writer Feel Human

By Chrissie GruebelJuly 6, 2012
If you got in a time machine and went back to yesterday around 6 p.m., our dish would sound something like this: YOU: Hey Chrissie, what do you like about Katy Perry? ME: You mean, what do I like about Katy Perry aside... More  →
Katy Perry: Part of Me, the Epic Saga that Made This Writer Feel Human

Auntie SparkNotes: What Happens At The Gynecologist?

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 6, 2012
Hi, Auntie! I'm going to have a gynecology appointment this summer. Are they horrible? What should I expect? What are some great questions to ask that it would be awkward to ask your mom? I'm sure a lot of people will relate to this question... I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: What Happens At The Gynecologist?

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Fix Your Little Brother!

By reidfaylorJuly 6, 2012
FROM: elfchoc how to get rid of a serious rash? This is really a question of how attached you are to your respective body parts. Ha! Attached! It’s like a pun. But seriously though: doctors have no cure for rashes, and the only recourse is... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Fix Your Little Brother!

Why Is This Dog Crying in Her Sleep? + Everything You Missed This Week

By Emily WinterJuly 6, 2012
Have you guys seen this adorable puppy video yet? What was she dreaming about that made her so upset? We have a few ideas... -She got a 2 on her AP US History Exam. -She just watched Abraham and Ali's "Last Friday Night" duet from... More  →
Why Is This Dog Crying in Her Sleep? + Everything You Missed This Week

Open Thread for July 6

By SparkLifeJuly 6, 2012
awesomenesslyness says... This is shaved ice. Pineapple. No, it does not get better than that. Unless you carve SparkLife's initials into it! Aww, tasty treats and flattery. Love it!... More  →
Open Thread for July 6