Search Menu
Menu

Survival Of The Fittest: The Phone Call Chase

By ContributorMay 22, 2012
bookweirm regales you with yet another tale of her rebellious past! Before I start: I AM DEEPLY AND SPARKLE-LILY SORRY, my Sparkle Glutei-Maximi, for the delay in this installment. CALM YOURSELVES, I CAN BARELY REMINISCE WITH YOUR THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE AT MY LITERARY... More  →
Survival Of The Fittest: The Phone Call Chase

Terrible Ways to Sign a Yearbook

By RG DanielsMay 22, 2012
“Congratulations! I didn’t think you’d graduate and here you are!” “Good luck in the future! Your mom is hot.” “Great to know you. Hope you don’t die soon.” “Thanks for all the memories. And for giving me mono.” “You smell” "I'll always remember the time you set fire... More  →
Terrible Ways to Sign a Yearbook

The Top 6 Reasons Everyone Should Take Philosophy

By ContributorMay 22, 2012
Let's be honest: the first thing that comes into your mind when you think of philosophy is "I am never going to use that." But don't be fooled! Philosophy is not only fun, but also useful! The only problem is, well, there's not a lot... More  →
The Top 6 Reasons Everyone Should Take Philosophy

How to Make Cutoffs

By ShivMay 22, 2012
What with school letting out and the sun constantly shining, I’m declaring it summer. This means it’s high time to create the keystone of the perfect summer outfit: the denim cutoff. Cutoffs are effortless and easy and transition through summer events like a little black More  →
How to Make Cutoffs

Open Thread for May 22

By SparkLifeMay 22, 2012
Glinda_Darling says... "Here is a picture of a BEDAZZLED speedo that was used to ask a guy to turnabout! Good times....." We hope he said yes, because it looks like a lot of work went into those fancy pants! ... More  →
Open Thread for May 22

Revolution Trailer Asks, "What If We Lost Electricity Forever But Still Had Crossbows?"

By Brandon SpecktorMay 21, 2012
At least until we all burn up in a cloud of fiery farts on December 21, 2012, apocalypse and dystopia themes will remain big in popular art. Revolution, the new post-catastrophe NBC series coming this fall, looks like it's going for both. Check the series... More  →
Revolution Trailer Asks, "What If We Lost Electricity Forever But Still Had Crossbows?"

The All Rise Playlist: Get Psyched!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 21, 2012
TetrisIScool says... "A wise man by the name of Barney Stinson once said 'Now people think a good mix should rise AND fall, but people are wrong. It should be all rise.' So, I took his advice, given he is so wise,... More  →
The All Rise Playlist: Get Psyched!

The Sky Is Falling in New James Bond Teaser Trailer

By Eric GarneauMay 21, 2012
Teaser trailer… James Bond teaser trailer. That's what we've got on our hands today, folks: the first official footage of Skyfall, the 23rd James Bond film, which'll be released in the US on November 9. It's been awhile since Bond's last outing—2008's strangely-named Quantum of... More  →
The Sky Is Falling in New James Bond Teaser Trailer

Auntie SparkNotes: Everyone Gossips About My Relationship

By kat_rosenfieldMay 21, 2012
Hi Auntie, I have a little problem. My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year now, and our relationship is lovely. I lost my virginity to him, but he did not lose his to me. This is not an issue—I knew about his... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Everyone Gossips About My Relationship

4 Books to Help You Through a Zombie Uprising

By Swapna KrishnaMay 21, 2012
I'm sure you wonder (as we all do from time to time) what you'd do if the world fell apart and there was a zombie attack. Would you be one of the first victims? Would you fight back, but eventually succumb to the brain-eating menace?... More  →
4 Books to Help You Through a Zombie Uprising