Skip over navigation

Neville And Draco Are Trapped In A Well With A Pogo Stick. This Shizz Just Got Interesting.

By Chelsea DaggerMay 5, 2011
Chelsea Dagger is awfully sorry to have missed the Tank last week, butterbeans, but she's here now, munching on apologetic cherry tomatoes and weeping quietly like usual, and that's all that matters. She even cooked up a shiny new riddle-thang for you to puzzle over,... More  →
Neville And Draco Are Trapped In A Well With A Pogo Stick. This Shizz Just Got Interesting.

Emma Woodhouse Knows How to Treat a Man

By ContributorMay 5, 2011
enthusiasm&austen gets her dating tips from the works of Jane Austen. Today's featured character: Emma! —Sparkitors All right, go ahead. Throw your rotten tomatos at me, I deserve it! I haven’t updated you in far too long—especially considering how much... More  →
Emma Woodhouse Knows How to Treat a Man

Like Cupcakes for your Ears

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 5, 2011
bowchloe's playlist is so sweet, it's like dessert for your ears! "Mr. Brightside" by The Killers "Under Cover of Darkness" by The Strokes "L.I.F.E.G.O.E.S.O.N." by Noah and the Whale "This Is Why We Fight" by The Decemberists "She's Like a Comet"... More  →
Like Cupcakes for your Ears

What It's Really Like To Attend An English Boarding School

We totally thought that English boarding school would be EXACTLY like Hogwarts—but Sushii24 tells us the real deal.—Sparkitors I’m currently an A-level student in a private English boarding school in the countryside.I went to boarding school hoping for midnight feasts and... More  →
What It's Really Like To Attend An English Boarding School

Quadruple Dates=Quadruple Disaster (There Are Dead Fish Involved)

thenameselodie finally has a cute guy wrapped around her little finger—so what's the hold-up?—Sparkitors WARNING: The following post details a simple movie night that ultimately mushroomed into something more. A goldfish may or may not have been killed. A... More  →
Quadruple Dates=Quadruple Disaster (There Are Dead Fish Involved)

New Intern! New Intern's Pick!

Hi Sparklers!  My name is Aislinn, and I'm the new INTERN! I'm super excited about working at SparkLife this summer and can't wait for you to email me stuff at contribute@sparknotes.com.  This video is one that I'm kind of obsessed with and watch... More  →
New Intern! New Intern's Pick!

Open Thread for May 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 5, 2011
Don't kill us, Sparklers, but these zombies are actually kind of... cute... OreosAndMountainDew sent them in with this explanation: It's the first ever SparkLife zombies: Dan and his shmexy zombie girlfriend... Who looks just like me... Yay Zombie Love! if that zombie looks just... More  →
Open Thread for May 5

You Know You're From Washington D.C. When....

Paige if we come visit, will you take us to the Spy Museum? Please? We always wanted to be James Bond. —Sparkitors When most people hear the words "Washington D.C.," they think about the President, the Capitol building, and maybe an American flag. To... More  →
You Know You're From Washington D.C. When....

May Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinMay 4, 2011
May is a time of fresh air, flowers, and happy fluffy clouds. It could also be a time of sneezing so hard that your eyes squirt out of your skull. How will you fare? Read on, if you dare. (Hey! That last part totally rhymed!... More  →
May Horoscopes

Outdoor Camp and Conspiring Friends

By ContributorMay 4, 2011
We think Sierra is doing a great job on her prom diet, and her dress is gorgeous! —Sparkitors Bonjour Sparklers! I missed you last week—mostly because I've been working as a camp counselor with no internet, and I've been deprived of my daily SparkLife... More  →
Outdoor Camp and Conspiring Friends