Search Menu
Menu

The Best of New Zealand

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 20, 2012
Eyre_head came to us with a great idea: playlists from particular places! So if you're from a country or state that doesn't get a lot of radio time, send us in some songs from your area! And enjoy her introduction to the music... More  →
The Best of New Zealand

Super-Hottie Olivia Munn Confesses Her Geekiest Secrets: A Mindhut Video Exclusive

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 20, 2012
Here's the thing about Olivia Munn: she might be a robot. That's the only explanation we can come up with—because she's just TOO AMAZING TO BE REAL. Let's look at the facts: she's insanely gorgeous, ridiculously funny, awesomely geeky, incredibly down-to-earth, and she also... More  →
Super-Hottie Olivia Munn Confesses Her Geekiest Secrets: A Mindhut Video Exclusive

What Happened After I Confessed My Crush

By ContributorFebruary 20, 2012
DJPon3 has confidence pants for weeks, y'all. —Sparkitors I was on the verge of losing my NBK status this week. But...it didn’t happen. We’re getting ahead of ourselves, though. I’m a high school sophomore, but because of a crazy schedule mishap, I got put in... More  →
What Happened After I Confessed My Crush

Open Thread for February 20

By SparkLifeFebruary 20, 2012
Are you not impressed with LunaLovegood's nail-painting skills right now? And awed by the pristine looking yin-yang symbols? And thinking of Psych and wishing it were back on already?... More  →
Open Thread for February 20

Open Thread for February 19

By SparkLifeFebruary 19, 2012
We know you Sparklebutts love anything-and-everything Hunger Games, which is why we know you'll love hannahrama95's Katniss-inspired double-braid hairdo. And, to get the look yourself, watch this tutorial!... More  →
Open Thread for February 19

Open Thread for February 18

By SparkLifeFebruary 18, 2012
Do you see this amazing necklace, Sparklers? Is it not wonderful? Yeah, we know. It is. You know what makes it even more wonderful? Bookworm2000 made it. Herself. Be impressed.Got your own impressive skillz? Send us a pic at contribute@sparknotes.com! ... More  →
Open Thread for February 18

Valentine's Day with Faye and Ash (Spoiler: Pokemon is involved)

By ContributorFebruary 17, 2012
We think Faye might have had one of the cutest Valentine's ever. Anyone want to second that opinion? —Sparkitors Ahh, Valentine’s Day: a day for sappy couples to exchange overpriced gifts that express their fondness for each other. I LOVE IT! And... More  →
Valentine's Day with Faye and Ash (Spoiler: Pokemon is involved)

Love Beauty and the Beast? Get Belle Hair!

By EmmaFebruary 17, 2012
Doesn't Alexis look like Belle in this picture??? A modern-day Belle who's obsessed with The Hunger Games ("it's my favorite part because you seeeeee....here's where she meets her boyfriend...but she won't meet her other BF til chapter threeeeee")? Is this hairdo giving you serious Disney... More  →
Love Beauty and the Beast? Get Belle Hair!

Alterntive Music: Your One-hour Intro

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 17, 2012
KTkat2416 sent us in a playlist that is exactly one hour of Alternative music. Exactly. And if that's not the kind of precision that calls for a good listen, we don't know what is. "Sail" by AWOLNATION "Internet Killed the Video... More  →
Alterntive Music: Your One-hour Intro

Auntie SparkNotes: Advice for the Shy Gay Dude

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 17, 2012
Dear Auntie, To avoid confusion later in this letter, let's just get this out of the way: I'm a guy and I like guys. I'm only "out" to a few select family members and friends (whom I'm not particularly close with anymore). I have zero experience... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Advice for the Shy Gay Dude