Skip over navigation

Singin' in the Everywhere

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
Lyra's got it bad for her best friend James, but we're not sure if James is straight, and Lyra was just asked out by a cute guy named Johnny. Drama! —Sparkitors Well, this past weekend was ... interesting...? I guess that's what you call... More  →
Singin' in the Everywhere

Tales From the Yard Sale

By Dan_BergsteinJune 15, 2011
There are three things you must do before calling yourself an adult: make a salad all by yourself, have a yard sale, and kill a hawk with your bare feet. This weekend, I finally became an adult by hosting a yard sale. For those who... More  →
Tales From the Yard Sale

A Letter to Dan Bergstein's Grandma: 10 Reasons Why Link is Stronger Than Mario

Animated_Apathy takes on the matriarch of the Bergstein clan. We smell trouble.—Sparkitors Dear Dan Bergstein’s grandma, We heard that this topic was a source  of dissension between you and our favorite Bergstein, so we (the Nintendo experts that we are) want to... More  →
A Letter to Dan Bergstein's Grandma: 10 Reasons Why Link is Stronger Than Mario

You Know You're From Phoenix When...

Pants budget getting you down? Move to Phoenix, where yourmothershouldknow26 says you don't even need pants! –Sparkitors There have been a lot of "You know you're from...", but surprisingly enough, none from the 5th biggest city in the country: Phoenix, AZ. (Take that, Philadelphia!)... More  →
You Know You're From Phoenix When...

Graduation Extravaganza!

By Megan PrietzelJune 15, 2011
This slideshow is really only relevant to those people. If you are not graduating, take off that ridiculous gown and cap. You haven't earned them yet. If you ARE graduating, look upon this slideshow and DESPAIR. And/or enjoy yourself. Whatevs. More  →
Graduation Extravaganza!

Open Thread for June 15

By SparkLifeJune 15, 2011
Sleeping, sunbathing, San Diego seals! SomedayI'llBePartOfYourWorld knows how to twist our tongues (and take a cute pic). ... More  →
Open Thread for June 15

What Your Frozen Treat Says About You

By Ashley SpencerJune 14, 2011
Everyone’s got her own way to keep their cool during the summer. Maybe you take cold showers with your best friend, hop the fence for a swim in your neighbor’s pool, or tuck yourself into your freezer. Our favorite way to cool off is to... More  →
What Your Frozen Treat Says About You

Auntie SparkNotes: Bully For You

By kat_rosenfieldJune 14, 2011
Dear Auntie, I love your advice, and read your column every day, so I was wondering if you could help me with my own problem. You see, I get picked on often, and some would call it "bullying", for being gay. Except I'm not gay.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Bully For You

What to Do With a Vat of Sour Cream

By ContributorJune 14, 2011
Strangely, Shivani chose not to make a tub full of onion dip with her leftover sour cream. Well, to each her own! —Sparkitors After an action-packed couple of weeks, the grad parties finally ended with mine. It was a modest affair but for one element. My... More  →
What to Do With a Vat of Sour Cream

Blogging Bonnaroo: First Impressions

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 14, 2011
Ahoy, SparkleFaces! This weekend the mothership set sail for Bonnaroo. For those of you unfamiliar with the 4-day music festival that draws 80,000 enthusiastic fans to a 700-acre farm in Tennessee, Bonnaroo is not an event, it's an experience. When the festival started... More  →
Blogging Bonnaroo: First Impressions