Skip over navigation

How to Make Sure Your Face is All Over Your Yearbook

By Melissa AlbertFebruary 2, 2011
You can't always get what you want, unless what you want is utter yearbook dominance. Making certain that your bright, shiny mug is on nighevery page of your next yearbook takes careful planning, but it'll be worth it when you're showing your grandkids photographic evidence... More  →
How to Make Sure Your Face is All Over Your Yearbook

A Day in the Life of a Pole Vaulter

By ContributorFebruary 2, 2011
Pole_Vaulter423, we don't know what we like better: your chutzpah or your adorable nickname. –Sparkitors Considering the fact that even I didn’t know much about the sport of pole vaulting until I actually became a pole vaulter, I doubt many Sparklers can imagine what... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Pole Vaulter

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 2, 2011
Many of you have pointed out that the character Chelsea Dagger referred to last week as the "super-ugly, permanently unshowered dude who appeared in The Two Towers for about 15 horrifying seconds" is in fact named WormTONGUE, not WormTAIL. To which... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

Hilarious Quotes By Teachers—Round 6!

xlindsaywasherex has got a teacher that kills possums. No, really.—Sparkitors I've read the other Hilarious Quote posts, and I definitely think my American History teacher should be mentioned. The man has said some of the funniest things... More  →
Hilarious Quotes By Teachers—Round 6!

Really Bad Valentines

By Lucy HutchinsonFebruary 2, 2011
It's pretty exciting when you have someone to share Valentine's Day with, and it's natural to want to give them something special and personalized and totally, totally UNIQUE and AMAZING just like HIM and/or HER, not just generic roses and chocolates. But creativity can sometimes... More  →
Really Bad Valentines

Awesome Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 2, 2011
As we thought that last week's video was going to blow your proverbial socks off, we were a little surprised when it only averaged an 8.55—but still, that score is nothing to sneeze at. We're pretty sure we'll be sneezing non-stop after we see the... More  →
Awesome Thing of the Week

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 2, 2011
Today's playlist was sent in by Mindy, and it's called The Random Breakup Playlist. "The Last Song" by The All American Rejects "Thnks Fr Th Mmrs" by Fall Out Boy "New Divide" by Linkin Park "Good Riddance" by... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 2, 2011
So, who wants to waste some time today? I hope you all raised your hands. And I hope you Do Not Press The Big Red Button. Put The Big Red Button on your site... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 2

By Emily WinterFebruary 2, 2011
This drawing is hot as a pancake in July, but why are you Sparklebottoms obsessed with your own feet all of a sudden? Schmergo says... Hey there, I got very procrastinate-esque the other day, and ended up doodling a brooding Robert Pattinson on my... More  →
Open Thread for February 2

How to Flirt with the Cutie at the Skating Rink

Our flirting strategy at the rink consists mainly of "DON'T DIE," but lemon_101 has other ideas.

Ah, winter: the fluffy snow, the cozy fireside s'mores sessions, and of course, all the hotties at your local

... More  →
How to Flirt with the Cutie at the Skating Rink