Search Menu
Menu

Confidence Pants Playlist, Take Two

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 23, 2012
Akumeoi sent us this playlist, and we think it's an appropriate end to the week. Feeling inspired yet? (Hint: if the answer is no, listen to it again.) "Hands" by Jewel. The entire song is so beautiful, I can't help... More  →
Confidence Pants Playlist, Take Two

Confidence Pants Through the Ages

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 23, 2012
Auntie may have coined the term, but Confidence Pants have been shaping the course of human history since ancient times. In fact, when historians name the forces most responsible for the evolution of modern civilization, they are Religion, Resources, Love, and Confidence Pan More  →
Confidence Pants Through the Ages

The Hunger Games, Disney Style

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 23, 2012
The thing that always amazes me about videos like this is how well the words match up... and in honor of the Hunger Games, this video seemed more than appropriate. You can thank princesscat_A for the... More  →
The Hunger Games, Disney Style

Your Favorite Celebrities, Now with Maple Syrup

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 23, 2012
It used to be calling someone a "pancake face" was an insult akin to biting your thumb at them. It most often ended in bloodshed, intractable feuds, and ill-advised teen suicide. But this artist has changed all that. Now, you haven't arrived in Hollywood until we can lick ma More  →
Your Favorite Celebrities, Now with Maple Syrup

The Great and Powerful Green Pants of Oz

By ContributorMarch 23, 2012
dramaKTO, those are some mean green pants. You work that shizz, girl!—Sparkitors My fellow Sparklers, I am here to share an inspirational story. It is a story about my CONFIDENCE PANTS. They are real, lime green, and overly sized for... More  →
The Great and Powerful Green Pants of Oz

10 Wonderfully Geeky Pop Songs

By Molly HoranMarch 23, 2012
Some pop stars might think that all you need to make a song geeky is to slap some headgear in the music video (ahem, Katy Perry, we're looking at you), but they're obviously not coming from a nerdy background. To craft a truly... More  →
10 Wonderfully Geeky Pop Songs

Lucero's Holy Grail of Beauty Products

Who doesn't want Lucero's beautiful skin and mermaid hair!? Watch this video to get her look! —Sparkitors... More  →
Lucero's Holy Grail of Beauty Products

Auntie SparkNotes: Don't Say The D-Word

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 23, 2012
Dear Auntie, I've recently gotten quite close to a boy at my school. We spend a lot of time together and get along quite well (same sense of humor, same taste in music, lots of flirting, etc.), and we've both recognized that this is most likely... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Don't Say The D-Word

My Confidence...Gown?

onedayyouwill had to stand up and speak in front of everyone at her school—can you imagine anything scarier?—Sparkitors I was possibly the first senior in high school in history who was NOT looking forward to their graduation.... More  →
My Confidence...Gown?

The Most Disgusting Easter Candy, Ever

By Josh PeriloMarch 23, 2012
Let’s face it, Easter candy is not what it used to be. Or maybe it is, and we’ve just outgrown the annual, marshmallow and chocolate fueled sugar high. While there are some relatively disappointing candies out there, we at SparkLife have managed to... More  →
The Most Disgusting Easter Candy, Ever