Search Menu
Menu

How Do You Feel About the Jessica Ahlquist Case?

By Josh PeriloFebruary 8, 2012
Like hunting, shopping malls, and Cinnabon, the separation of church and state has been a unique element of our country’s identity since its founding. Most recently, the fight on both sides of the issue has boiled over with a high school student in... More  →
How Do You Feel About the Jessica Ahlquist Case?

Ask a Teacher: Midterm Advice

By Mr. JonesFebruary 8, 2012
Q: What's the best way to study for a midterm, whether it is English, History, Mathematics, Science, etc., and not freak out, AND get a good score all at once? A: Wow, there’s a lot of pent-up anxiety in that question. The fact that midterm/finals anxiety... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Midterm Advice

Ways To Make It Seem Like You Have a Valentine When You So Don't

By Lauren PassellFebruary 8, 2012
Valentine's Day Season can be rough for two reasons. Either everyone is fighting to be your valentine and it is getting soooo annoying and out-of-control because they hide in your locker and are fattening you up with cupcakes, or nobody is asking you at all... More  →
Ways To Make It Seem Like You Have a Valentine When You So Don't

26 MORE Facts about Turtles

By reidfaylorFebruary 8, 2012
I have returned with more turtle facts. Do not think I do not know more things about turtles—my knowledge is nearly infinite. That's what happens when your turtle-thirst is as great as mine. Again: these turtle facts are all 100%, absolutely, I-would-never-lie-to-you true. However, I... More  →
26 MORE Facts about Turtles

BOURNE IS BACK (And He's Badder Than Ever)

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 8, 2012
Dudes, if you have never before considered the impact that a simple grey t-shirt could have on your wardrobe, your social life, and your secret agent skillz, NOW IS THE TIME. This exclusive trailer for the UNBEARABLY COOL new Bourne film starring Jeremy Renner... More  →
BOURNE IS BACK (And He's Badder Than Ever)

What Your Favorite Chocolate Fillings Say About You

By Josh PeriloFebruary 8, 2012
We all know that life is like a box of chocolates, but what Gump didn’t mention was that the chocolate is actually the least important part. What really matters, with candy and people, is what’s on the inside. We here at SparkLife have done exhaustive... More  →
What Your Favorite Chocolate Fillings Say About You

How to Tell If You're In LOVE

By ContributorFebruary 8, 2012
Judging by bookweirm's hilarious guidelines, we've been in love for approximately the last 23 years.—Sparkitors Sparklovers one and all: it is time to see if you are really and truly and... More  →
How to Tell If You're In LOVE

Open Thread for February 8

By SparkLifeFebruary 8, 2012
What do you mean Christmas was two months ago? Oh well. Handbells_Books_Ohyeah sent us this picture, and we're gonna use it. Besides, we're in the mood for some holiday nostalgia, anyway.... More  →
Open Thread for February 8

Dramatic Interpretation of Facebook

By EmmaFebruary 7, 2012
Facebook convos are truly the Hamlet of our times. Think about it: the mocking...the threats...the accusations and counter-accusations...the sensitive men...the NBK women! Yes, it's high time someone saw the true drama in long, rambling FB discussions. And that "someone" turns out to be a bunch of geniuses on... More  →
Dramatic Interpretation of Facebook