Skip over navigation

How to Bond With Your Parents

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 2, 2011
It's great to hang out with your parents and bond, but the most important thing to remember is to always take bikes in case a quick get-away is needed. More  →
How to Bond with Your Parents

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 2, 2011
We love the theme of today's playlist, sent in by Sparkler ez30yankee. It's called Why the Violin is Awesome: A Playlist for OrchDorks. "Poker Face" by Lady Gaga, covered by the Vitamin String Quartet "Love Story" by Taylor Swift, covered by... More  →
Playlist of the Day

The Hit List: Sons of Admirals

By ContributorMarch 2, 2011
babyvaquera is all about these guys, even if their heads do look like Skittles.—Sparkitors Do you like brightly-colored hair, ukuleles, and English accents? Well then, prepare to have your life changed. I’m here to tell you about SONS OF... More  →
The Hit List: Sons of Admirals

Open Thread for March 2

By Emily WinterMarch 2, 2011
We kinda wish we'd been there for flyergirl13's bonfire party, but dude, this sounds dangerous! (That's the old lady in us, sorry.): My brother and I, and some other kids, decided to make a huge bonfire. You think bonfire, you think, okay,... More  →
Open Thread for March 2

The Daily Trials of an English Major: DC Adventure!

By ContributorMarch 1, 2011
We like it when Courtney Guth is spontaneous, so we can live vicariously through her. —Sparkitors It all began when I was sitting in my dreadfully dreary Geography class. In the middle of the lecture, I found out that my next class was canceled.... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: DC Adventure!

Unwhole: Chapter 14

By ContributorMarch 1, 2011
In the last chapter of Darklite808's book, Delilah finally got through to Kevin... but will they be able to stop his wedding and fight of the evil vampires in time? —Sparkitors The sound of bells and music was coming from all over town. People... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 14

How To Do the Prom Makeups

By Emily WinterMarch 1, 2011
You're in the right place. This Sparkitor used to work at a makeups counter in the mall. Now, are you ready to know all the things? More  →
How To Do the Prom Makeups

How To Enjoy a Bad Mood

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 1, 2011
Some people just can't abide seeing you in a bad mood. As soon as they detect your aura of crankiness, they feel obligated to talk you out of it. "Life is as beautiful as hugging a bunny!" they'll gush. "Rainbows and gumdrops and look outside,... More  →
How To Enjoy a Bad Mood

Bad Prom Hair

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 1, 2011
The right prom hairstyle can make your whole look—and the wrong one can turn a perfect evening into an unmitigated disaster. But which are the wrong ones? Don't worry; we'll tell you! More  →
Bad Prom Hair

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 4A

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 1, 2011
Aaaaaaand the winner of Round 3D is TheEpicNinjaOfEpicness's Badge #25! Congratulations, Sparkler! Today is monumental. Today is life-changing. Today is HUGE. Today is half of Round 4! We are down to the Final Four Badges in this competition. (The final four in... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 4A