Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for June 4

By SparkLifeJune 4, 2012
Caracupcakes says... "I saw this and found it a bit....um.....thoughtful?" Anyone else think this is one of the weirdest things ever?... More  →
Open Thread for June 4

Open Thread for June 3

By SparkLifeJune 3, 2012
Jaqi sent us this picture of her for-real Scrabble draw. If only there were an exclamation point!... More  →
Open Thread for June 3

Dear Albert: Multiple Personality Disorder

By Emily WinterJune 2, 2012
The world is somebody else’s oyster, and I’m riding in the back seat. And holy crap, is it awesome. For fictional teen characters, there’s always a coming of age moment. An enviable rush of energy that accompanies the realization of autonomy. But in real life, that kind... More  →
Dear Albert: Multiple Personality Disorder

Open Thread for June 2

By SparkLifeJune 2, 2012
Pistaciosaregreat says... "Here's a picture of me, DanceLikeAWeasley and our friends freaking out on the harry potter studio tour - all sparklers should be there immediately!" WE WANT TO GO!!! *Ahem.* Erm, we hope you had a lovely time.... More  →
Open Thread for June 2

5 Things We All Love About SparkLife

By ContributorJune 1, 2012
If you're reading this post, you're (clearly) on SparkLife. And if you're on SparkLife, then you definitely love it, because how could you not? But there are some things that we love more than others, so here are five of what I think are the... More  →
5 Things We All Love About SparkLife

Cheap Workouts to Try This Summer

By SissyJune 1, 2012
While we think everyone, no matter what their body shape is, is totally flabulous, it never hurts to get in shape—especially in the summer! Want to rock itty bitty shorts without being self-conscience about your thighs touching? Want to develop an ab or two to... More  →
Cheap Workouts to Try This Summer

Good News for Jailed Teen!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 1, 2012
We're happy to report that a little bit of our faith in humanity has been restored, Sparklers. Remember Diane Tran, the 17-year-old who went to jail for missing too much school (while taking care of her siblings/working 2 jobs)? Well, things are looking... More  →
Good News for Jailed Teen!

How to Make Ice Cream

By ShivJune 1, 2012
Memorial Day has come and gone, girls are flouncing about in sundresses, and the sun is shining merrily. It’s officially summer, which means it’s time to get down to business and start thinking about ice cream. The easiest option would be to trip over to the... More  →
How to Make Ice Cream

Books Week Is Coming!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 1, 2012
Get ready, Sparklers, because what might be the best week ever is coming up on SparkLife! And no, it's not Bacon Week. It's Books Week! We're going to spend the entire week of June 11 through 15 being even more dedicated to books than we... More  →
Books Week Is Coming!