Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for March 17

By SparkLifeMarch 17, 2012
Here is a picture of an adorable hedgehog. You're quite welcome. And, on a totally unrelated note, anyone who buys us a pet hedgehog will receive 12 trillion awesome points. That is all. ... More  →
Open Thread for March 17

How To Catch a Leprechaun

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 16, 2012
Tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day, and you know what that means: the next 24 hours are prime season for LEPRECHAUN HUNTING. These lucky little gremlins (or are they goblins? Elves? Good lord, what are they?!) usually hide in relative safety at the end of a rainbow, closely gua More  →
How To Catch a Leprechaun

How to Make Your Prom Makeup Last All Night Long

By ShivaniMarch 16, 2012
Prom is a marathon, from dinner to the dance and the inevitable late night fast food run. The last thing anyone wants to think about is whether or not her eye shadow is creasing, especially with all the impromptu photos being taken. To keep your... More  →
How to Make Your Prom Makeup Last All Night Long

Hunger Games Cast Interviews Round 2: Chelsea Dagger Talks to Cinna, Seneca, Effie, and More!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 16, 2012
TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY, TRIBUTTS. Why? Because not only have I coined the term "tributts" (it's like "tributes," but butt-ier), I have ALSO decided to unveil the illustrious second installment of my real-life interviews with real-life famous people who are the real-life More  →
Hunger Games Cast Interviews Round 2: Chelsea Dagger Talks to Cinna, Seneca, Effie, and More!

Updates from the Midst of Death Week

By ContributorMarch 16, 2012
alexsarcastic221 is seeing ghosts and kissing guys in bras. Yep, sounds like theater stuff to us! —Sparkitors 1 week=7 days=168 hours=10,080 minutes, which means that there are exactly 604,800 seconds until we open. That’s right: we’re coming down to the last few days of rehearsals for... More  →
Updates from the Midst of Death Week

And My Major Is...

By ContributorMarch 16, 2012
OK you guys, I think I might have finally decided on my major. Maybe. Probably. Perhaps? Anyway, I know what I'm going to declare for the time being. Which, of course, is simultaneously relieving and terrifying. I hate commitment. Wanna know what it is? Of... More  →
And My Major Is...

What's On the Menu at Our Hunger Games-Themed Restaurant

By ShivaniMarch 16, 2012
We at SparkLife have been at the frontlines of Hunger Games mania since it first cropped up, and today is no exception. We’ve crossed the line into ultra-fan territory and have designed a menu for our very own Hunger Games-themed restaurant. Want to taste the... More  →
What's On the Menu at Our Hunger Games-Themed Restaurant

James Madison's Twitter Feed

By Josh PeriloMarch 16, 2012
It’s James Madison’s 261st birthday! We’re all celebrating by eating a cake shaped like the U.S. Constitution over here at SparkLife headquarters. We’d mail some to you, but that’s never worked out in the past. Instead, we thought we’d share the fourth president’s... More  →
James Madison's Twitter Feed

Jonah Hill Spills His Guts About High School and His New Movie, 21 Jump Street

By Emily WinterMarch 16, 2012
21 Jump Street comes out TODAY. Which is great news for YOU—if you're old enough to see it—because it's UNDENIABLY HILARIOUS. How do I know this? BECAUSE SONY PICTURES SENT ME TO A SNEAK PREVIEW, and I was peeing in my pleated pantaloons over this film.... More  →
Jonah Hill Spills His Guts About High School and His New Movie, 21 Jump Street

Auntie SparkNotes: Open for LadyBusiness

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 16, 2012
Dearest Auntie, I've never written to you before, but I was hoping you would be able to help me with my awkward problem. I've been having some health issues. Lots of them. For the past year and a half my boyfriend and I have been dating,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Open for LadyBusiness