Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Green With Ann-vy

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 4, 2011
Dear Auntie, I have a love/hate relationship with one of my best friends. Her name is 'Ann'. If Ann was my twin sister, she would be the better half of the matched pair. She's smarter, prettier, taller, thinner, quieter, nicer... and a lot more -ers. She's... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Green With Ann-vy

What Are These "Steampunks" You Speak Of?

By EmmaMarch 4, 2011
Your Sparkitors are totally cool and hip. We are super duper "with it." We text message and everything! We've heard of Gossip Gal and Justin Baby. And we even know about steampunk. Don't believe us? Read our chat! Chelsea: I went out with my publishing friends... More  →
What Are These

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 4, 2011
The winner of Round 4B is... IsabellaxCm's Badge 15! Congratulations, Sparkler. AND NOW it's the final round! Our two final contestants are pikori's Badge #8 and IsabellaxCM's Badge #15. This is it, Sparklers—the outcome of... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

A Big Ol' Thank You Note To SparkLife

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
mysticjadeshoe must know that we're shameless narcissists who can't resist an adorable post about our own website!—Sparkitors I was inspired to write this article by an Interview with a Sparkler question a few weeks ago, which asked... More  →
A Big Ol' Thank You Note To SparkLife

Hosting a French Exchange Student: There's Nothing More American Than Spray Cheese

NarniaSparks took her French exchange student to the most American place there is—and we're not talkin' about the White House.—Sparkitors This Wednesday, we decided to overwhelm Anne-Lise with the most super of all markets, the most apple pie store I could think of—Costco. She... More  →
Hosting a French Exchange Student: There's Nothing More American Than Spray Cheese

Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: I'm Terrified of Taylor

To get you up to speed: Faye likes three guys, Taylor, Chad Michael, and Penn, but she just went to Winter Formal with Panda, a friend. Will one of her three crushes become her prom date? We hope so! —Sparkitors I feel like this... More  →
Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: I'm Terrified of Taylor

Interview With a Sparkler, Round: Hail To The Chief

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 4, 2011
Last year when Chelsea Dagger was elected president (by herself and 3 eggs that she drew faces onto), she passed a law that required the stupid sun to stop being so stupid hot. Unfortunately, the sun is a stubborn butt-clown, so it stayed... More  →
Interview With a Sparkler, Round: Hail To The Chief

Blogging My Boy Diet: How To Be a Prom Ninja

Talie never fails to keep us entertained. We wish our lives were this exciting! —Sparkitors Prom (noun): a formal dance, especially one held by a high school or college class at the end of an academic year. Yes, Sparklers, I looked up prom. You may ask... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: How To Be a Prom Ninja

How to Not Fail at Facebook Friending

By Melissa AlbertMarch 4, 2011
In real life, you don't come right out and ask someone to be your friend, unless you're four or playing a very sinister character in a prison film. But on Facebook, it's totally acceptable—until you completely blow it by asking wrong. A quick primer: This... More  →
How to Not Fail at Facebook Friending

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 4, 2011
Today's playlist was sent in by blacktophat, and it's all music from Homestuck, a web adventure you can read here! "The Beginning of Something Really Excellent" "Candles and Clockwork" "Sarabande" "Sunslammer" "Crustacean" "Spider's Claw" "Black" "Softly" "Walls Covered in Blood" More  →
Playlist of the Day