Search Menu
Menu

Who Was Your Best Dressed At the Grammys? (And You Can't Say "No One.")

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 13, 2012
Okay, so maybe last night's Grammy Awards weren't exactly a glimmering pantheon of tasteful fashion (roughly 87% of the attendees appeared to have been dressed by -year-olds armed only with glue guns and questionable eyesight), but some of our very favorite songstresses (ADELE, YOU ARE OUR... More  →
Who Was Your Best Dressed At the Grammys? (And You Can't Say "No One.")

The Cutest and Coolest iPhone Cases, Just Because

By Valerie BurnFebruary 13, 2012
New year, new iPhone case. It’s funny how something so little can make you so happy. So what are you waiting for? Treat yourself, Sparklers. 1. Fleur by Amy Sia, $35 This floral iPhone case... More  →
The Cutest and Coolest iPhone Cases, Just Because

Cheap, Last-Minute Valentine's Day Gifts

By ContributorFebruary 13, 2012
I am PRO at doing things on the cheap. Note that “on the cheap” does not necessarily mean you're a cheapskate. It simply means you're resourceful. College makes you that way—ask any college student what kinds of the things they've used as a desk, and... More  →
Cheap, Last-Minute Valentine's Day Gifts

I Met Chris Hemsworth. In London. On the Set of "Snow White and the Huntsman." YOU MAY COMMENCE FREAKING OUT.

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 13, 2012
THE FOLLOWING IS SO EXCELLENT, SO UNBELIEVABLE, SO EPIC, THAT IT MAY CAUSE YOUR ACTUAL BRAIN TO EXPLODE. AS SUCH, I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY WRAP YOUR HEAD... More  →
I Met Chris Hemsworth. In London. On the Set of "Snow White and the Huntsman." YOU MAY COMMENCE FREAKING OUT.

The Indie Pop Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 13, 2012
Sometimes, Top 40 just kind of sucks. To fill your need for pop without the auto-tuned junk that you usually expect, Metalhead sent us this playlist. "Kids (Beach Girls)" by Sleigh Bells (THIS BAND IS SO LOUD AND SO ROCKIN' AND SO... More  →
The Indie Pop Playlist

Lit Ladies Whose Lives We Want

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 13, 2012
I know, I KNOW: Katniss and Lisbeth are the number-one ladies of all ya'll dreams. One wields a bow and arrow, one a computer mouse—but both are so awesome, anyone would be happy to be trade places with them (maybe after the bad stuff goes... More  →
Lit Ladies Whose Lives We Want

Why Guys and Gals Can't Be BFFs

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 13, 2012
So, guy-girl bestfriendhood seems to be the big question lately, and here are a whole TON of answers to satisfy your curiosity. Do you notice that everyone who says yes is a girl, and everyone who says no is a guy? At least generally. Huh.... More  →
Why Guys and Gals Can't Be BFFs

More of What Your Favorite Chocolate Fillings Say About You

By Josh PeriloFebruary 13, 2012
We listen to you here at SparkLife. Honest, we do! And due to the overwhelming consensus that many people’s favorite chocolate fillings were left out of the last piece, we present to you MORE of what your favorite chocolate fillings say... More  →
More of What Your Favorite Chocolate Fillings Say About You

Open Thread for February 13

By SparkLifeFebruary 13, 2012
Kelli and her family took a trip to Chicago and saw this awesome sculpture. It's a magic bean! We bet 300 sparkle-bucks that this is one of the real, actual magic beans that grew the beanstalk. Except not really.... More  →
Open Thread for February 13

Open Thread for February 12

By SparkLifeFebruary 12, 2012
We're not exactly sure where Aubrey, but we do know we wish we were there! Seriously, look--there are roller coasters! How could anyone not want to be there? ... More  →
Open Thread for February 12