Search Menu
Menu

10 Signs You Might Be Living In a YA Novel

By Melissa AlbertMay 31, 2012
1. Something strange is going on. Animals are looking at you sideways. Things fall off desks when you walk by. You have a sudden hankering for red meat, and you wake up with muddy feet. Did you recently have a birthday? We... More  →
10 Signs You Might Be Living In a YA Novel

HOT Trailer Alert: The Bourne Legacy (Starring Chelsea Dagger's Future Boyfriend)

By Chelsea DaggerMay 31, 2012
COULD THIS WEEK GET ANY COOLER?! Only if pancakes became legal tender. Barring that, it'd be hard to beat in terms of awesomeness—because yesterday we got our first look at Les Miserables, tomorrow is the release  of Snow White and the... More  →
HOT Trailer Alert: The Bourne Legacy (Starring Chelsea Dagger's Future Boyfriend)

Can't Wait for Les Mis? Check Out These Awesome On-Set Photos!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 31, 2012
Samantha Barks totally pulls off Eponine's street-urchin look here. More  →
Can't Wait for Les Mis? Check Out These Awesome On-Set Photos!

Current Events: Sometimes News is Sad

By ContributorMay 31, 2012
Hi everyone! It’s that time of week again, and I know you’re all as excited as I am, cause I’m pumped to go over this week’s news. But before I get to that I just want to say: Sparklers are seriously the awesomest. Your comments... More  →
Current Events: Sometimes News is Sad

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Get My Pale Bod Beach-Ready?

By kat_rosenfieldMay 31, 2012
Hey Auntie, Obviously I have a problem, and I'm not sure if it's enough to worry about. To start off, it's about (dramatic music) bathing suit season! I already know that I don't go to the beach often, but this is really a question for when... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Get My Pale Bod Beach-Ready?

The Hit List: Mutemath

Yes, my friends, I'm back on the Hit List! I think I've had a long enough break, and I'm bringing it back. I've noticed that you guys really haven't expressed a ton of interest in the really, really hipster bands I write about, so this... More  →
The Hit List: Mutemath

Dating With Science: If You're Talking The Same Way, You Will Basically Get Married

By Jon_SkindzierMay 31, 2012
Science Fact: The filler words people use can predict—better than they can—if they'll be a good match, and if the relationship will last. Explanation: You've probably noticed how groups of friends tend to talk more like each other after a while.... More  →
Dating With Science: If You're Talking The Same Way, You Will Basically Get Married

10 Categories That The MTV Movie Awards Forgot

By Molly HoranMay 31, 2012
This Sunday, the MTV Movie Awards will air and pose important questions  like, "How did Russell Brand squeeze into those skin-tight leather pants? And how is he going to get them off?" The Awards are a time to honor movies, actors, and actresses... More  →
10 Categories That The MTV Movie Awards Forgot

Your School Could Start Stalking You

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 31, 2012
Who's ready to hear about the creepiest new thing to come out of the school systems?! A public school in San Antonio, Texas, has approved a trial period for a student-tracking system, meant to keep tabs on where students are during the school day. Basically, the... More  →
Your School Could Start Stalking You

Mankler NBK Alert: Relationship Updates and Cyber-Stalking

JakeAndAmir is back with an NBK update. Check out his latest post here!—Sparkitors Hey SL, it’s JakeAndAmir again, with a final update on my NBK sitch for this school year! Last time I mentioned that Maid Marian... More  →
Mankler NBK Alert: Relationship Updates and Cyber-Stalking