Skip over navigation

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 3, 2010
Today's video was sent in by wakwy, and it basically rocks. A lot. The fact that someone can actually do all that with his mouth, well, it just blows my mind. Plus I like this... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for December 3

By Emily WinterDecember 3, 2010
Like we keep saying... WHY IS EVERY SPARKLER AN AMAZING ARTIST??? You people are unbelievable! You're too good to be true! Are you really real?!??! Lumos26, we demand to see your birth certificate. We'll take your passport, too. And... some cheese, while you're at it?... More  →
Open Thread for December 3

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 24

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 2, 2010
Chapter Twenty-Four: Surprise Better Title: Oh My God! I Hate Everything About This Book! I Want To Kill It With Rocks! AGH! Bella gets a house, completely disregards her 3-day-old baby, and has magical sex with Edward. Goodbye! [At this point, Dan drove to the Thinking Lake, and... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 24

Embracing Your Holiday Weight Gain

By Kathryn_WilliamsDecember 2, 2010
Well, you've gone and done it now. As soon as Thanksgiving rolled around, that whole "I'm not eating ANY marshmallow sweet potato casserole and NO cookies for me and NEVER will I drink another gallon of eggnog in one sitting" thing went right out the... More  →
Embracing Your Holiday Weight Gain

Auntie SparkNotes: Due Dating

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 2, 2010
Dear Auntie, This is possibly the shortest letter you have ever gotten. Here's my question—What's the right age to start dating? First things first, Sparkler: This is NOT the shortest letter I've ever gotten. The shortest letter I've ever gotten had just three words in it. Although... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Due Dating

December Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 2, 2010
Ho-ho-ho! It’s the season of giving! It’s also the season of receiving! Will this month be a present or a lump of coal? Grab a cup of cocoa and put on an itchy holiday sweater as you read your accurate horoscope below. Aries (March 21 –... More  →
December Horoscopes

A Day in the Life of a Karate Kid

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
XxMeleaxX has found one very fun-sounding loophole in the "friends don't knock friends to the ground" rule. Sparkitors Twice a week I take a karate class, with classmates ranging from white belts to black belts. The class is over an hour long,... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Karate Kid

Megan's Life Lessons: Dating! Only, With a Bear!

By Megan PrietzelDecember 2, 2010
With this post, jedimastermegan has broken the universe. THAT'S how funny it is.—Sparkitors You’re on a boat. It’s a beautiful sunny day. You are basking in the glory of the sea. In the distance, a rainbow shimmers... More  →

How Facebook is Ruining My Social Life

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
yankeegirl93 has a bone to pick with your favorite social network. And we don't mean Friendster. –Sparkitors Despite the awesome aspects of Facebook—photo sharing, hilarious links, constant, enlightening updates ("walking up stairs...hungry for pie")—overuse of the site can definitely have adverse effects on your... More  →
How Facebook is Ruining My Social Life

I Go To... The King's College

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2010
We want to hear about your colleges. From YOU. No, we don't mean like a college catalog, or those silly brochures they send out in the mail. We want the inside scoop! Tell us anything, something, everything about your school...  and send it to More  →
I Go To... The King's College