Search Menu
Menu

Mock Trial Is Way Geekier Than Glee Club

By Janet ManleyFebruary 22, 2012

Imagine our collective surprise when glee clubs, long populated by self-proclaimed “losers,” mounted the trusty steed FOX and galloped to near ubiquity a short few years ago. “We’re geeks!” proclaimed talented performers across the country as they fastened their false eyelashes and boarded their shuttle

... More  →
Mock Trial Is Way Geekier Than Glee Club

Hunger Games Couture: Get Ready for Panem!

By EmmaFebruary 22, 2012
This week, Alexis got inspired by Effie's scary-but-cool look! Are you daring enough to try this look?... More  →
Hunger Games Couture: Get Ready for Panem!

Auntie SparkNotes: Terms of Endearment

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 22, 2012
Hey, Auntie! So, I have been going steady with this guy for about a month, and things are going incredibly well. So well, in fact, that he has taken to calling me "cutie", "sweetheart", and the like in person and often uses those kinds of words... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Terms of Endearment

Burning Question #1: Where Do the Sparkitors Get Post Photographs?!

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2012
The ever-hilarious Bookweirm poses a question for the ages—but will she ever get an answer?—Sparkitors Sparkler Glutei-Maximi: we are gathered here today to ponder, to hypothesize, to imagine. Like everyone else, I have been wondering about the origin of all the sparkletacular pictures... More  →
Burning Question #1: Where Do the Sparkitors Get Post Photographs?!

The Hit List: Sleigh Bells

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2012
When Metalhead sent us this post, he said we had to listen to this band because, and here we quote, "they are probably the most awesome indie pop band ever." Let's all take a listen and see if they live up to his... More  →
The Hit List: Sleigh Bells

Ask Jono: When Guys Don't Like You, But Then They Do

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 22, 2012
Dear Jono, I am a female, an NBK, and a senior. I went on a date with a super nice sophomore that I met in show choir. No, I am not a cradle robber. Yes, most boys in show choir are attracted to females. Anywho,... More  →
Ask Jono: When Guys Don't Like You, But Then They Do

Open Thread for February 22

By SparkLifeFebruary 22, 2012
Do you see these stuffed animals, held tightly in grace_return7's arms? They are the stuff of legends. Why? Because grace_return7's boyfriend actually managed to win them out of one of those claw machines. Wow.... More  →
Open Thread for February 22

The World Cannot Get Enough Turtle Facts

By reidfaylorFebruary 22, 2012
I suppose you didn’t even think it was possible, but it is: I have even more turtle facts. Again, I was technically able to cite these facts; I honestly just didn’t feel like it. I’ve set a precedent of no citations,... More  →
The World Cannot Get Enough Turtle Facts

How to Save Up For Prom

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 21, 2012
You've got a date! You're super psyched! You...have, like, zero dollars to your name. No sweat! Let's figure out how to fund your prom adventure. Make a budget. It's much easier to save up for something if you know how much you actually need to save.... More  →
How to Save Up For Prom

Auntie SparkNotes: Dating, Waiting

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 21, 2012
Hi Auntie! I'm an eighteen year old girl, in my first year of university, and a lot of different opinions and information are being thrown at me about dating. I know that you don't need to listen to and accept everything you're told, but I'm still... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Dating, Waiting