Skip over navigation

Ask Jono: Tall Girls And Short Boys

By Jon_SkindzierApril 8, 2011
Dear Jono, You.Are.Hilarious! I love your posts! About my question...I've been wondering about this for a while and I'm still confused... My problem is I'm really weird around guys. Look I'm really tall (5'11) and 90% of the guys are shorter than me, so when a guy shorter... More  →
Ask Jono: Tall Girls And Short Boys

SHA-ZAM! It's Your New Astrological Sign!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 8, 2011
Do you guys remember back in January, when astronomers from the Minnesota Planetarium Society claimed that the moon's gravitational pull had changed, consequently shifting the stars' alignment and forever altering your zodiac sign? Did you stop reading that sentence after th More  →
SHA-ZAM! It's Your New Astrological Sign!

You Know You're from a Small Town When...

By ContributorApril 8, 2011
Emily_Jeanette, we're not sure that even counts as a town. Maybe a village? A village-ette? —Sparkitors I live in a town that is about the size of Lord Voldemort’s heart and as fast-paced as a race between two obese snails, so I decided to... More  →
You Know You're from a Small Town When...

My French Adventure: Back To Class

By ContributorApril 8, 2011
LadyM gets down to work in her classes—and finds out that she's a Chemistry master, but only in foreign countries.—Sparkitors I've been in school for some weeks now, and despite the rigorous schedule, I'm enjoying it. This could be because I... More  →
My French Adventure: Back To Class

Intern's Pick of the Day for April 8

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 8, 2011
Look! More cute babies! They're so... adorable! Send your cute baby videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day for April 8

How To Master Ninja-ness: An Illustrated Guide

By Megan PrietzelApril 8, 2011
Ninjas are like the spiders that live in your house. They are all around you, but you rarely see them. Also, sometimes you find one in the middle of your shower and spray it with hot water until it drowns and dies. And then you... More  →
How To Master Ninja-ness: An Illustrated Guide

Blogging Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Part 1

By Dan_BergsteinApril 8, 2011
Chapter One: The Boy Who Lived Better Title: The Boy Who Murdered This book sucks! Was this written by an army of monkeys? And why is everything stupid and dumb? Kidding. Even the first few pages of this book are better written than anything in the Twilight series.... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone: Part 1

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 8, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: Maura44: As to whether this sentence will be chosen as a shout-out, I am completely diffident about the entire subject. (PLEASE, PLEASE CHOOSE MY SENTENCE! I'M BEGGING YOU!) ... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

Playlist of the Day for April 8

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 8, 2011
This playlist is called All of my Favorite Jank. It was sent in by Sparkler Gomerstud. We admit, we had to look up "jank" on urbandictionary. :/ "Falling into You" by Mae "Alibi" by 30 Seconds to Mars More  →
Playlist of the Day for April 8

Open Thread for April 8

By Emily WinterApril 8, 2011
We don't know the name of the Sparkler who ones this pet rat, but we DO know the rat's name: Princess Moo! Update: Now we know the Sparkler: izzistarr932... More  →
Open Thread for April 8