Skip over navigation

In Defense of Chemistry Class

By ContributorDecember 9, 2010
minipinkelephant MADE this flubber. We thought only rocket scientists knew how to make flubber. We also failed Chemistry class, but that's beside the point.—Sparkitors I just read MademoiselleCoccinelle's post about why Chemistry Class is terrible,... More  →

How Would You Narrate Your Life?

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 9, 2010
If you've never considered how you might narrate your own life, you might be in the minority here, since we assume most Sparklers are book-loving bookophiles who read lots of books. Perhaps we are just totally nuts, and nobody else has ever thought about this... More  →
How Would You Narrate Your Life?

The Think Tank

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 9, 2010
Be warned, Sparklers: this week's Think Tank is going to push you to your limits. It's going to get inside your head, build a three-level house, and set up a foos-ball table in the garage. It's going to explode your brain, and then explode the... More  →

A Day in the Life of a Teenage Girl in the Hospital

xxblueeyesxx595 may be stuck in the hospital, but there's nothing wrong with her funny bone! (Yes, we really just made that joke.)—Sparkitors I developed Ulcerative Colitis when I was thirteen, and recently, my... More  →

How to Dress Like... a Theater Techie

We never realized how techie our wardrobe was until kamurphy1218 came along! —Sparkitors You know those super cool people that you don't *cough cough* see behind that set piece? Well now you can look JUST LIKE THEM!!! Isn't life grand? 1) Wear black. Head down... More  →
How to Dress Like... a Theater Techie

Thrifted Thursday, A Series About Secondhand and Vintage!

By ApneetDecember 9, 2010
Hey guys! My name is Apneet and I'm a student living, working, and thrifting in New York City. I'll be serving up your weekly dose of secondhand style right here every Thursday. I’ll be bringing you the best of my thrifted finds, showing how to... More  →
Thrifted Thursday, A Series About Secondhand and Vintage!

8 Reasons I Love Hanukkah

thelastcard makes some solid points; after all, you can't really argue with Adam Sandler.—Sparkitors After reading violet_hill1944's post, So What's The Deal With Hanukkah?, I noticed the Sparkitors' note at the bottom: violet's... More  →
8 Reasons I Love Hanukkah

How To Deal With a Superstar Sibling

Did your freshman brother just make the varsity football team and become the most popular guy in school? thenameselodie can relate.Sparkitors Sibling rivalry—it’s been around forever. (Cain and Abel, I’m looking... More  →

The SparkNotes Gleecap: Season 2, Episode 10 (A Very Glee Christmas)

By Melissa AlbertDecember 9, 2010
The Glee Christmas episode made my small, coal-filled heart grow three sizes, Sparklers. It had loads of amazing one-liners and visual gags, and it folded songs into the plot instead of cutting to a million-and-one ridic auditorium numbers featuring insane effects and irritating jump cuts... More  →

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 9, 2010
Today's playlist, sent in by an anonymous sparkler, is called the Not Your Average Christmas Playlist "Snow Miser" by FM Static "Heat Miser" by Thousand Foot Krutch "December Mourning"... More  →
Playlist of the Day