Skip over navigation

5 Reasons Why Variety is the Spice of Life

By ContributorFebruary 4, 2011
grace _return7 wants to put an end to the bathing issue—by agreeing with everyone! —Sparkitors I feel the need to enter into the bathing debate because my opinion is better than everyone else’s, as an advocate for both baths and showers, only... More  →
5 Reasons Why Variety is the Spice of Life

How To Be a Band Geek

meganpikalvr12 engages in some serious band stereotyping. Does she speak the truth? –Sparkitors I've already told you what it's like being a band geek. Now I'm back with a guide on how you—yes, you!—can become a band geek yourself! 1. Pick the... More  →
How To Be a Band Geek

Interview With a Sparkler, Round: We Owe You SO Many E-Hugz

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 4, 2011
We were so touched by your responses to last week's question that we actually felt our rusted Tin-Man hearts get a little less squeaky (but that might have been because we just swallowed a galloon of car oil). And we just wanted to... More  →
Interview With a Sparkler, Round: We Owe You SO Many E-Hugz

In Honor of Black History Month

Mochalatte7362 put together a post full of inspiring and though-provoking facts and quotes, and we know it's going to give you a lot to think about!—Sparkitors It’s Black History Month! As a proud Jamaican-Canadian, I'd like to represent my people... More  →
In Honor of Black History Month

Video Game Review: Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney

SummerEliza is a video game fanatic, and she's hoping to make you into one too!—Sparkitors One day as I was browsing SparkLife, I noticed a rather horrifying fact: the video game section is emptier than my stomach when the... More  →
Video Game Review: Phoenix Wright, Ace Attorney

The Sparkitors'/Spark Intern's Worst Valentine's Day Ever

By Emily WinterFebruary 4, 2011
I have a pretty epic Valentine's FAIL in my past, so I asked the other Sparkitors and our intern, Jenny, if they did, too. Turns out I wasn't alone... JENNY I’m in 10th grade. It’s the day before Valentine’s, and my school... More  →
The Sparkitors'/Spark Intern's Worst Valentine's Day Ever

5 Reasons Why Reading is Awesome

Alexis A eats books. No really, she does. She said so herself. —Sparkitors Okay, I’ll admit it: I’m a bookworm. I eat, sleep, and breathe books. When I was younger, my parents had to take away... More  →
5 Reasons Why Reading is Awesome

Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: Operation Facebook Chat

Taylor and Faye. Taylor and Faye. Hmm.... Faylor? Well, we'll cross that bridge when we come to it. —Sparkitors This week was all about Taylor Lautner. (Really, what week isn’t about Taylor Lautner?) Specifically, codename Taylor though, you know, weekend retreat guy/the... More  →
Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: Operation Facebook Chat

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 2

We couldn't be more thrilled that BingoTheAwesome wrote a follow-up to her previous post; she's our first international current events correspondent!—Sparkitors

I don't quite know what to say about... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 2