Skip over navigation
Menu

Who's About to Join the Star-Studded Cast of Les Miserables?

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 4, 2012
If there's one thing we know about you butts (aside from the fact that you secretly Google "Ron Weasley's phone number?" on a regular basis), it's that ya'll are stone cold theater GEEKS. So we know you'll be just as excited/shocked/appalled/sweaty about this news as... More  →
Who's About to Join the Star-Studded Cast of Les Miserables?

Open Thread for January 4

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 4, 2012
An anonymous Sparkler sent us this picture, and it made us giggle. Admit it, you giggled too. Also, ELEPHANTS! Isn't everything related to elephants?... More  →
Open Thread for January 4

How to Look Hot When You Have a Cold

By ShivaniJanuary 3, 2012
I have a head cold, and I know I’m not the only one. Cold and flu season is upon us, which means more sniffling, hacking, and sneezing than other time of year (discounting allergy season, but that’s different for everyone). My issue with getting sick... More  →
How to Look Hot When You Have a Cold

Healthier Eating: 8 Tips

By Rachel KorowitzJanuary 3, 2012
NOTE: The advice below is intended for peeps who are already in decent physical health. I'm no doctor, so if you've got special physical/dietary/medical needs, a chronic illness, an eating disorder, or anything related/similar, talk with your smart, credentialed, doctor-types before you change anything up. Have... More  →
Healthier Eating: 8 Tips

How To Write a Get Well Card

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 3, 2012
We are all delicate, fragile creatures, likely at any moment to be stricken with Yak Flu, or to contract Ebola, or to be hit by a monster truck on the way to get the mail. We all experience life's incessant attempts to kill... More  →
How To Write a Get Well Card

Auntie SparkNotes: Makeouts 101

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 3, 2012
Dear Auntie, I've decided I have no shame by asking you what I'm about to ask you. Because I am that cool. Long story short, my boyfriend of two weeks and I had our first make out session. (Please note neither of us had made out... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Makeouts 101

Welcome to... Occupy Sesame Street

By JK PayneJanuary 3, 2012
The Occupy Wall Street movement may be losing steam—even with arrests over the holidays, the media has been ignoring the movement in favor of sport activities with balls and the most anticipated movies ever. But on one street, the protesters haven’t gotten the memo, or... More  →
Welcome to... Occupy Sesame Street

Make This: Lemon Ricotta and Raspberries

By ShivaniJanuary 3, 2012
It’s that time of the year again: the time people flock to the gym in droves, hoping not to make fools of themselves while actually sticking to a resolution. Diets are happening around the country, and I respect that. That’s why this week’s recipe is... More  →
Make This: Lemon Ricotta and Raspberries

Got the Wintertime Blues? We Can Help.

By Samantha CharlipJanuary 3, 2012
New Splogger Samantha tells you how to beat your cabin fever!—Sparkitors Camp crushes. Tan lines. Freshly grilled corndogs stuck in your braces. If you’re like me, you’ve already had your fill of subzero temperatures and Starbucks holiday drinks and are beginning to pine... More  →
Got the Wintertime Blues? We Can Help.

Forget School Spirit Week-These Ideas Are WAY More Fun!

By ContributorJanuary 3, 2012
Nicole_Lyn is done with mandatory dress-up days. Read on for her ridiculously funny replacements! I’m not the peppiest person in the world. I’m not against people who are; in fact, I admire anyone who can infuse so much enthusiasm into... More  →
Forget School Spirit Week-These Ideas Are WAY More Fun!