Skip over navigation

How to Make Killer Spaghetti Bolognese

By ContributorJanuary 7, 2011
We hereby invite SocksAreFun over for dinner. But we're not doing the cookin'. —Sparkitors Spag Bol is the food of the pasta Gods. Its a miracle dish. You know why? Because it tastes awesome the day after you cooked it, after sitting in the... More  →
How to Make Killer Spaghetti Bolognese

Life According to Ginger: Some Assistance, Please

Happy Post-Holiday daze! I hope you are all well rested (or not, depending on how you like your New Year’s Eves), well fed (or not, depending on your New Year's resolutions), and ready to get back to school (or not, depending on how long your... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Some Assistance, Please

Auntie SparkNotes: How to Out-Manipulate a Meanie

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 7, 2011
Dearest Auntie, There is this genius in my grade with a 4.0 average, an amazing voice, and a plethora of friends. I happen to be in her "clique" and one of the first things I've noticed about her is that she has a lack of consideration... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How to Out-Manipulate a Meanie

Why I Want an Internship at SparkNotes

Awesomesauce, with a capital "A"?! McKenzie_Me, You might wanna check with our intern jgrudzy on that one—that is, if we ever let her take a break from her work. —Sparkitors I’ve been reading through a lot of SparkLife articles and have been surprised that... More  →
Why I Want an Internship at SparkNotes

10 Reasons to Despise Brussels Sprouts

mara1d is a genius for coming up with "troll boogers." —Sparkitors It all started on Thanksgiving when I was 7 years old. My great Aunt Luanne had brought a huge bowl of Brussels sprouts, which I had never tried before. When she heard... More  →
10 Reasons to Despise Brussels Sprouts

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 29

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 7, 2011
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Defection Better Title: And the Dish Ran Away with the Loon. (Jasper's the dish.) The first sentence of this chapter should have been the final sentence of the entire series: "We sat there all night long, statues of horror and grief, and Alice never came back." Now... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 29

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Invent Things That Are Basically Awesome

By Megan PrietzelJanuary 7, 2011
Sometimes in my spare time I like to invent useful items for everyday life. If you have ever wanted to be a super incredible inventor like me, then today is your lucky day: I’m about to divulge the secret to my success. Not that I’m... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Invent Things That Are Basically Awesome

What To Do When You're Stressed

BonnieBellez is the new queen of alliteration; the first two sentences of this post are better than the entirety of our senior thesis.—Sparkitors Ahhhhh, Stress: we meet again. You may remember the last time we parted; it was not a pretty picture. When... More  →
What To Do When You're Stressed

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Christopher Lloyd is the MAN

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 7, 2011
Step One: If you don't know who Christoper Lloyd is, or you don't understand why he bears any relevance to this post, then hang your sorry, sorry head in shame. Step Two: Watch THIS. Step 3: Raise your hand if you've attempted to construct a... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Christopher Lloyd is the MAN

The “People” Of SparkLife

neomaxizoomdwbi sheds some light on your favorite SparkLife frenemies .—Sparkitors Now, when I say "people," I'm not talking about the Sparklers, the Manklers, or the Sparkitors. Nope, I’m talking about Gary, Clyde, Otie,... More  →
The “People” Of SparkLife