Menu

Why It's Way More Fun to Crush on Famous (or Fictional) People

By ContributorJanuary 13, 2012
xXxOhime-SamaxXx tells us why it's better to love celebs and imaginary dudes—as if we needed any convincing (JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT OBSESSION, ANYONE???).—Sparkitors We've all had a crush on someone before, right? And maybe some of us have even been judged for our... More  →
Why It's Way More Fun to Crush on Famous (or Fictional) People

Cute Love Songs!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 13, 2012
Maggie sent us this awesome playlist of all the adorable love songs out there...oh, and one extra. If this playlist doesn't make you want to hug a unicorn or pet a fluffy puppy, well, there might be something wrong with you.... More  →
Cute Love Songs!

Geek Week: You Were Born For This

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 13, 2012
We don't even have to ask you if you're ready for Geek Week, Sparklers, because we already know what you'll say: "Am I ready for Geek Week? Uh, did the Millennium Falcon make the Kessel run in less than 12 parsecs? Does Samwise Gamgee... More  →
Geek Week: You Were Born For This

Open Thread for January 13

By SparkLifeJanuary 13, 2012
Sparklers, meet Eggdar. Rapunzelmarie226 and co. decorated and dropped him as part of a contest...which means, sadly, you can't actually meet him. Sparklers, see Eggdar! The eggy friend you could have had, if he weren't...erm...scrambled.... More  →
Open Thread for January 13

Wes Anderson's New Trailer Is Out!

By EmmaJanuary 12, 2012
Raccoon caps, uniforms, a bespectacled male tween narrator, ocean journeys, school plays, disaffected father figures, quaintly charming dialogue ("Jiminiy Cricket, he flew the coop!"): it must be a Wes Anderson movie! Yes, this looks just like every other Wes Anderson movie we've ever seen. But WE... More  →
Wes Anderson's New Trailer Is Out!

Auntie SparkNotes: Teachercrush

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 12, 2012
Hi, Auntie! I've got a problem. I'm an eighteen year old girl, and a senior in high school. And I am kind of in love with my Physics teacher. Who is kind of thirty-one. And kind of married. And kind of has a three year old... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Teachercrush

Ask Jono: When Friends Get Weird

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 12, 2012
Dear Jono, I need some help. I've been best friends with my best friend for about 4 years now. When we first met she was this awesome, funny, random, girl that reminded me you never grow out of things like Tinkerbell and stuff. But... More  →
Ask Jono: When Friends Get Weird

Blogging Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Part 6

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 12, 2012
Chapter Sixteen: In the Hog's Head Better Title: Bars Are Good Places for Teenagers After thinking it over, Harry finally agrees that teaching his own Defense Against the Dark Arts class is a good idea. Now it's up to Hermione to spread the word and get... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Part 6

The Return of THAT GUY

By ElodieJanuary 12, 2012
I realize it’s been a while since I’ve had an update of the NBK persuasion for you guys. I’ve concocted a list of several possible explanations—it could be that 1) boys have seen the way I devour my spaghetti and meatballs with the gusto of... More  →
The Return of THAT GUY

The Best Jeans for Your Body Type

By ShivaniJanuary 12, 2012
You may have noticed that we're pretty psyched about Teens for Jeans around here. It’s the easy-peasy approach to charity where you bring your old jeans to Aeropostale, which donates them to homeless teens. After doing the right thing and benefiting humanity,... More  →
The Best Jeans for Your Body Type