Skip over navigation

Interview With a Sparkler, Round: Million Dollar Billz For EVERYONE!

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 21, 2011
Last week, we asked you to spend 12,058,900 Mexican pesos (we did the conversion math ourselves; it only took 67 hours and 984 pieces of scratch paper), and we were a little disappointed that so many of you reverted to the coward's option of GIFT... More  →
Interview With a Sparkler, Round: Million Dollar Billz For EVERYONE!

Why Everyone Should Watch NCIS

By ContributorJanuary 21, 2011
Zayz thinks NCIS is the best show out there, and she's got plenty  of proof.—Sparkitors Watching TV has always posed a bit of a problem for me, because I’m extremely picky about what I watch. I need clever writing,... More  →
Why Everyone Should Watch NCIS

Ten Reasons Bacon Is Overrated

Professed bacon-enjoyer sgtpepper191 put aside her plate of pig to play devil’s advocate. Will she convince you? –Sparkitors Recently, the Sparkitors issued a challenge to the Sparklers to come up with ten reasons bacon is overrated. Now, I like bacon as... More  →
Ten Reasons Bacon Is Overrated

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 31

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 21, 2011
Chapter Thirty-One: Talented Better Title: Pretty Girls Get Two Gifts Picking up from the last chapter, Edward, Bella, and Jacob are entertaining Tanya's crew of good vampires. They're trying to figure out why Aro and the Volturi are coming to Forks, and how to stop a... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 31

Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 5!

thenameselodie has got a man in her sights. Now what?—Sparkitors First things first: I need to acknowledge the veritable tidal wave of comments my last post received about the totally nerdy (yet absolutely sexy) Spencer Reid from Criminal... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 5!

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 21, 2011
Today's playlist was sent in by Loupsicle and it's her list of the Top Songs of 2010. “Magic Fountain” by Art Vs. Science “Ambling Alp” by Yeasayer “The King And All Of His Men” by... More  →
Playlist of the Day

My Crush is a Classic TV Character

minuet_in_g has some interesting taste in men; most of these guys are older than us, and we are ANCIENT.—Sparkitors I love classic TV shows. Sometimes, I even enjoy them more than the garbage that's on television today (*cough*Jersey Shore*cough*). Classic... More  →
My Crush is a Classic TV Character

The Think Tank: Draco Gets Divalicious Up In This Joint

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 21, 2011
Last week in the Think Tank, Seamus flashed his sass in sparkly pantalones, and this week, he's got some competition: Draco Malfoy is about to shake things up with his delicious new dress robes (made from the fur of an endangered Siberian jaguar,... More  →
The Think Tank: Draco Gets Divalicious Up In This Joint

The Trials of a Short Sophomore

sark2013 may not be tall, but at least she's hilarious. –Sparkitors Let’s get one thing straight: I don't think I'm THAT short. I may be just 4'11, but at least I'm taller than Snooki! Still, there are a few situations where my relative smallness... More  →
The Trials of a Short Sophomore

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 21, 2011
Today's pick is my favorite webcomic ever. It's called Megatokyo and I've been following it for years. It's a combination of a bunch of different styles, and the earliest ones are definitely the funniest (the characters blew more things up then). If you just want one... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day