Skip over navigation

What Kind of Person Are You? In 4 Quick Questions

By Lucy HutchinsonFebruary 7, 2011
Have you ever wondered exactly what sort of person you are? It can be hard to tell sometimes, we know. That's why we've developed this total and complete personality quiz. In only 4 questions, we will categorize you for life! As a Valentine's Day bonus,... More  →
What Kind of Person Are You? In 4 Quick Questions

Cute Thing of the Week

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 7, 2011
Judging by the shades alone, this pup is about 48% cooler than Chelsea Dagger on her coolest day. Further proof? Just read T. Pierce's email; her furry friend deserves mad props. This is my dog Tips. She was abandoned on the side of the road when... More  →
Cute Thing of the Week

Open Thread for February 7

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 7, 2011
From the looks of this invite, Uh_Oh_Oreoz is planning the most epic slumber part EVER. We'll bring the Cheez-its!... More  →
Open Thread for February 7

Open Thread for February 6

By EmmaFebruary 6, 2011
Princesscat_A asks, What's better than one grumpy cat?? Two grumpy cats!!! We can't argue with that logic. If you want to see your cute pets or shoes or bangs on an open thread, send a pic to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for February 6

Open Thread for February 5

By EmmaFebruary 5, 2011
HI Sparkitors!! This is a picture of my pet lobster Squishy being gangsta  :P From, Butterfly.Ears :) We love this with the passion of a thousand valentines. Thanks, Butterfly!!!... More  →
Open Thread for February 5

Boy Hunt: Confidence Pants DONNED

By ContributorFebruary 4, 2011
Geeraff is learning to flirt right before our eyes, and we love it! —Sparkitors Hello, um... people. It’s me. Again. You know, me? Uh... (looking at the ground...) Geeraff! Yep, that’s my name. I totally didn’t forget. So, yeah... how is everyone doing? Good? Good.... More  →
Boy Hunt: Confidence Pants DONNED

Prom Queen Application

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 4, 2011
Let's face it: the race for Prom Queen can be a little...biased. What if there were more to the tussle for the tiara than posters and popularity? APPLICATION TO BE PROM QUEEN Full legal name: Pretty pretty princess name: Awesomest/coolest traits: Most annoying traits(and don't write "Too dedicated,"... More  →
Prom Queen Application

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 1K

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 4, 2011
Congratulations to badge #40, our winner for Round 1J! And a huge round of applause for all the other badges, too! Can you believe we're almost done with Round 1? Can you believe that we've looked at over forty fantastic badges? We bet you can't. Well,... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 1K

Auntie SparkNotes: I Hate To Pop Your Balloon, But...

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 4, 2011
Hey Auntie, So Valentines Day is looming ahead and a school club has started this "show your love to your lover (or crush)" project, with messages attached to a PINK heart-shaped balloon (basically to advertise that someone loves you). I have been considering whether or not... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Hate To Pop Your Balloon, But...

5 Reasons Why Variety is the Spice of Life

By ContributorFebruary 4, 2011
grace _return7 wants to put an end to the bathing issue—by agreeing with everyone! —Sparkitors I feel the need to enter into the bathing debate because my opinion is better than everyone else’s, as an advocate for both baths and showers, only... More  →
5 Reasons Why Variety is the Spice of Life