Skip over navigation

Ask Jono: Flirting With Friendliness

By Jon_SkindzierJune 9, 2011
Hi Jono! So I have a guy question. So I have this guy friend. Let's call him John. John and I are pretty good friends. As in, if he saw me walking across the quad, he would run over to give me a hug,... More  →
Ask Jono: Flirting With Friendliness

How To Get Guys: Advice From A Mankler!

By ContributorJune 9, 2011
TanTanTheLadiesMan is quickly becoming our go-to source for all things Mankler-related!—Sparkitors Although my expertise in this area is limited, my lady friends have been asking for it (practically mauling me at every street corner), and true to my name, I can’t deny them... More  →
How To Get Guys: Advice From A Mankler!

Elodie Graduates High School. And Then Her Face Freezes. Plus, She Cries!

By ContributorJune 9, 2011
thenameselodie is done with high school, and she's got more than kissing on her mind—now she's got COLLEGE to worry about!—Sparkitors Guess who graduated last week, Sparklers? That’s right, this girl! Our class president gave a speech that involved thinly veiled Ke$ha references... More  →
Elodie Graduates High School. And Then Her Face Freezes. Plus, She Cries!

What Your Future Roommate's Facebook Profile Says About Her

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 9, 2011
All you Sparklers out there who are headed off to college in the fall will soon be forced to learn a new hobby: emailing a complete stranger. A complete stranger who you are about to move in with. And no, I'm not talking about mail-order... More  →
What Your Future Roommate's Facebook Profile Says About Her

Mind Blown... Inception-Style

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 9, 2011
This is so cool! I can't stop watching this because I feel like I'm looking at an optical illusion. Wait, am I? I want to join the circus...now! Send in your favorite videos at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
Mind Blown... Inception-Style

Open Thread for June 9

By SparkLifeJune 9, 2011
We think the spelling errors make this even cuter. :) ... More  →
Open Thread for June 9

The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: A Very Potter Musical

By Dan_BergsteinJune 8, 2011
This was bound to happen. Since the early days of the Movie Club, waaaaay back in 2010, many have been screaming for us to cover A Very Potter Musical. Contributor extraordinaire PrestigiousTimeLady is doing a wonderful and hilarious job blogging her... More  →
The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: A Very Potter Musical

What's It Like to Work in a Deli?

By ContributorJune 8, 2011
Gross, fun, and sometimes bloody. Here are the highlights and lowlights of one of my three summer jobs: Highlight: My coworker Richard. He’s like 50, a complete hippie, and I love him. He’s always trying to get me to start a band with him, or at... More  →
What's It Like to Work in a Deli?

Auntie SparkNotes: Butterface

By kat_rosenfieldJune 8, 2011
Dear Auntie, I may have a wee bit of a problem. Luckily for me, other peoples problems seem to be your specialty. So here is the deal. There is this boy. We have been good friends for a while and recently it seems like it... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Butterface

How To Get Rid of a Third Wheel

By Jon_SkindzierJune 8, 2011
Nobody likes having a third wheel around, with the possible exception of a cyclist who is riding past a thumbtack factory. Human third wheels are even worse, as they are clueless, disruptive, and often difficult to ignore. Here are a few solutions to the third wheel dilemma. More  →
How To Get Rid of a Third Wheel