Skip over navigation

The Jane Austen Dating School: Just Say "No" To Mansfield Park

By ContributorFebruary 25, 2011

We want to know why so many of our columnists are in theater, and why more than one has an on-stage kiss?! But we're getting ahead of ourselves—take it away, enthusiasm&austen! —Sparkitors

I’d like to start by handing out some

... More  →
 The Jane Austen Dating School: Just Say

How to Have a Lucid Dream

lyndsylou222 wants to help you maximize your dream life. We assume there's a Gordon-Levitt guarantee. –Sparkitors If you think that controlling your own dreams is only possible in Hollywood, think again. People frequently have lucid dreams, dreams where you realize you're dreaming... More  →
How to Have a Lucid Dream

Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: How to Dance When You're "Just Friends"

Faye wants her senior prom to be special. Only prom-blem—she doesn't have a special guy to share it with. Last week she went to Winter Formal with "Panda," who's just a friend. Now she gives us the recap! —Sparkitors I survived! What? Were you attacked... More  →
Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: How to Dance When You're

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 36

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 25, 2011
Chapter Thirty-Six: Bloodlust Better Title: Forest Chumps This is it! The battle is near. The good vampires have formed a line in the forest clearing. They wait silently. Shapes glide forth from the darkening woods. The menacing Volturi have arrived at last, floating into the battlefield on... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 36

Megan's Life Lessons: The Truth About Prom

By Megan PrietzelFebruary 25, 2011
Prom. Or promenade. Or, as I like to call it, Horrifying Death. For some, prom is the culmination of high school. You’ve looked forward to it, you’ve already carefully selected your attire, you’ve talked about it non-stop for practically ever and now…now you’re stressin’ about... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: The Truth About Prom

Watson's Online Dating Profile

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 25, 2011
If for some reason you don't drop what you're doing and sprint home to watch Jeopardy! every night, you may have missed the robot named Watson soundly annihilating humanity's two Jeopardy! champions. And if you're wondering why this matters, well, here's why: soon... More  →
Watson's Online Dating Profile

Auntie SparkNotes: Of Proms and Pimples

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 25, 2011
My dearest Auntie, Huge disgusting blobs of bad skin care have taken over my face. Most people call them pimples, but I call them... huge, disgusting blobs of bad skin care. I've tried everything to make them disappear. Everything from expensive skin care products to the... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Of Proms and Pimples

Interview With A Sparkler: Dagger Isn't Dead!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 25, 2011
Remember last week when the ever-stalwart C to the D was pretty much staring Death straight in the eyeballs and coining impossibly clever phrases like "festering flu-bucket"? Well no need to worry, because the handsome Dagger has recovered in full from the Avian... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler: Dagger Isn't Dead!

Happy First Birthday, Open Thread!

neomaxizoomdwbi organized this birthday post for SparkLife's Open Threads. She even starts with a SparkLife history lesson! We're repeatedly fainting from happiness! –Sparkitors Open Thread: A post on SparkLife where Sparklers can comment about anything they want to. It’s a place to meet and... More  →
Happy First Birthday, Open Thread!