Skip over navigation

Top Five Things That Should Not Enter 2011

By Ashley SpencerJanuary 10, 2011
You know what they say: out with the old, in with the new. It's a new year, and we're ready to put this adage into daily practice. Which is why we made a list of things that had their 15 minutes of fame in 2010... More  →
Top Five Things That Should Not Enter 2011

You Know You're From London When...

By ContributorJanuary 10, 2011
We're dying to know what "buttaz" means, elektronical! —Sparkitors you are absolutely amazed when it snows. you know what "buttaz" means. you have watched the tourists watching street performers at Southbank and scoffed. you are still amazed when you see a number 1... More  →
You Know You're From London When...

Ads on SparkLife

By Emily WinterJanuary 10, 2011
It has come to our attention—because one of you slapped us with a fish—that some of you Sparklebottoms are seeing the video advertisements on SparkLife, like, all the frickin' time. The good news is you're NOT supposed to be seeing those ads more than once a... More  →
Ads on SparkLife

Auntie SparkNotes: No-Study Interjunkie

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 10, 2011
Dear Auntie, I am a high school student that has always been in honors and maintained an excellent GPA. Now that it is junior year, I find that I am slacking and not focusing, often spending hours procrastinating on websites like Facebook. When it comes to... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: No-Study Interjunkie

Trekkie-Bookie's Travel Diary: Blogging Greece, the Final Chapter

trekkie-bookie's Grecian adventure comes to an end; we're hoping she brought us back some gelato!—Sparkitors Why hello there, my dear Sparklers! At the end of my last post, my family and I were in Athens; at the start of this one,... More  →
Trekkie-Bookie's Travel Diary: Blogging Greece, the Final Chapter

New Series Alert: Awesome Person of the Week

HOLD UP, GUYS. We've got an announcement that's going to completely cure (or at least marginally disrupt) your Monday blues: Sparkler Mckenzie_Me has come up with an entirely new series, and YOU ARE GOING TO LOVE IT. Since it's her spark of genius... More  →
New Series Alert: Awesome Person of the Week

What Your Banana Peeling Method Says About You

Wyverndragon, have you ever seen someone NOT peel a banana? —Sparkitors Bananas are yummy. If you disagree with me, I will send you to the Institute of Fruit-Haters. It's a real place. For the rest of you, here's what you're banana-peeling strategy says about... More  →
What Your Banana Peeling Method Says About You

NBK in Alberta: Nasty Ned and the Brownie of Large Proportions

LunarCircus is back, and cliffhanger-ier than ever! —Sparkitors Sparklers/Manklers, I have a dilemma: See, there’s this HUMONGOUS brownie sitting here on my desk, and it literally has my name on it, written in delicious chocolatey, frosty icing. I wants to eatz it. Like, right now.... More  →
NBK in Alberta: Nasty Ned and the Brownie of Large Proportions

How to Get a Snow Day

NightOwlGirl14 and author4evrcan can control the weather. With their MINDS. Like a BOSS. Or BOSSES, plural. Just go with it.—Sparkitors It's January, and where I live, January means... More  →
How to Get a Snow Day

My Crush Is a Comedian

beatlesluver518, you have IMPECCABLE taste in men.—Sparkitors

If you’re anything like me, you probably spend your Friday nights watching pre-recorded Saturday Night Live ("SNL" to us groupies) episodes and... More  →
My Crush Is a Comedian