Skip over navigation

Confidence Pants Stories: Shedding My Jacket

By ContributorApril 1, 2011
We think your story is fascinating, SarahLynn003. Good luck! —Sparkitors For most people, a coat, jacket, or sweater is simply a fashion statement, or something to wear when it gets cool. As a native Californian, I never had a high threshold for cold. Add... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Shedding My Jacket

Open Thread for April 1

By Emily WinterApril 1, 2011
This robot will destroy Montana, and then—with its hairless, metal tentacles—destroy YOU. APRIL FOOLS!!! Oh ho ho harrr harrrr tharrrrr that was a good one. This is just a picture of some red soap in a bathroom. Weird, right? Thanks for the pic, abrainyoreo... More  →
Open Thread for April 1

Confidence Pants Stories: Camp Fever

By ContributorMarch 31, 2011
hermionerules5 wrote this cute story about being young and being—le gasp—homesick. —Sparkitors I had never been to a sleep-away camp before. And now, at the age of 10, I was finally going to go to camp, accompanied by my best friend, Melanie.... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Camp Fever

Guys' Guide to Prom

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 31, 2011
After our Promzilla! guide for the prom-bound girl, we got an interesting request: one of our darling Manklers wrote in to say, "Hey! What about some prom tips for the guys?" WELL! What, indeed! And since you asked, we have answered—with a prom guide specifically for du More  →
Slideshow: Guys' Guide to Prom

Confidence Pants Stories: Breakdancing

We're so jealous of readjohn3:16's talent! —Sparkitors There are so many confidence pants pictures that have breakdancers in them that I thought, "Hey, it’s time for a breakdancing Confidence Pants story!" (Well, first off, I should say that it’s technically not “breakdancing”—one should always call... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Breakdancing

Confidence Pants Stories: Winging It

azn4life333 is a Mankler with a hidden talent. Curious yet?—Sparkitors

I know many of you won’t believe me, but I have a secret, super-awesome skill. Sparklers, I’m a guy. (No, that's not my skill). I'm a guy who can sing. There. Just blew... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Winging It

The Jane Austen Dating School: When Confidence Means Staying Away

Jane Austen doesn't make much of an appearance in this week's enthusiasm&austen saga, but confidence pants do! —Sparkitors My, my, my…life has been full of such insanity lately! Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles... okay,... More  →
The Jane Austen Dating School: When Confidence Means Staying Away

Blogging My First Pokémon Experience: Part 3 (of 3)

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 31, 2011
I haven't beaten the game. I haven't come close to earning all the badges, let alone catching all the monsters and doing whatever the hell I'm suppose to be doing with all the berries. (I've just been looking at them, hoping they would somehow turn... More  →
Blogging My First Pokémon Experience: Part 3 (of 3)

Confidence Pants Stories: Get Shorty

We thought WE were clever for coming up with this title, but Karen definitely one-upped us with the 4th-to-last line of this post. HILARIOUS.—Sparkitors A few weeks ago, I realized I was absolutely sick of my hair, which I used to... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Get Shorty