Skip over navigation

And The Best Disney Boyfriend Award Goes To...

By Lauren PassellNovember 18, 2011
Okay, that was kind of a trick. There is sort of a problem. Flynn and Aladdin showed up for the battle, and it was a tie. We know. There is only one thing to do when two princes battle it out for a boyfriend award... More  →
And The Best Disney Boyfriend Award Goes To...

A Bunch of Songs to Get Stuck in Your Head

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 18, 2011
AlucardAlive thinks of herself as a catchy song hunter, so she's compiled for us a list of all the catchiest songs ever. And do you know what catchy is a synonym for? Something that gets stuck in your head. And never leaves. (Seriously,... More  →
A Bunch of Songs to Get Stuck in Your Head

A Recipe for Making Everyone in the Entire World Hate You (Or at Least All the Cool People)

Admit it, Sparklers, you're just too darn likeable. In fact, you're so likeable, you're constantly flocked by throngs of admirers. Believe us, we know how annoying that can be. But don't worry! We're here to help! We've practiced and practiced making people dislike us until... More  →
A Recipe for Making Everyone in the Entire World Hate You (Or at Least All the Cool People)

Open Thread for November 18

Aleyna says not to ask why she had random KISS figurines on her bookshelf, but oh, we're asking. Seriously, why DO you have random KISS figurines on your bookshelf? 'Cause we're not sure if it meshes with your whole "J.D. Salinger and John Steinbeck"... More  →
Open Thread for November 18

Ask a Teacher: What Do You Eat for Lunch?

By Miss MahoneyNovember 17, 2011
Q: What do you eat for lunch? Lunch is one of the best parts of my teaching day. I look forward to my lunch every single day, in ways I never did when I was actually in school. When I was a high school student,... More  →
Ask a Teacher: What Do You Eat for Lunch?

Auntie SparkNotes: Faceblocked

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 17, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I need some friend advice. So one day, I go to my friend's Facebook profile and I can't see her wall or anything else besides her recent photo updates. So I think to myself, hey that's weird why can't I see anything on... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Faceblocked

Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

By ContributorNovember 17, 2011
speedracer1216 sent us the recipe for these amazing sounds brownies...and now we are hungry.—Sparkitors Today, you are going to get the recipe for the most delicious thing you will ever eat: Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies. My friend made me some for my birthday, and... More  →
Red Velvet Cheesecake Brownies

The Days Of the Week Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 17, 2011
Sick of trying to learn the days of the week through Miss Rebecca Black? Don't worry, kleptotophat has got you covered. (And since you have more time on Sunday, you get TWO songs!) "Monday Morning" by Death Cab for Cutie "Tuesday Morning"... More  →
The Days Of the Week Playlist

How to Live With a Mankler (and the Identity of My Brother Revealed!)

By ContributorNovember 17, 2011
Debbira, we don't care what you say. We all want a Mankler for a brother! –Sparkitors So you already know I’m the little sister of a Mankler, right? Well, he’s IMPOSSIBLE! All of them are! They’re cocky, insulting, irritating, and they always take the... More  →
How to Live With a Mankler (and the Identity of My Brother Revealed!)

What Not to Wear to Thanksgiving

By Lauren PassellNovember 17, 2011
Thanksgiving is only one week away, but fortunately, unless you're your mom, the holiday asks very little of you. You might have to put out the forks or something, but generally, your job is to show up, eat, and tell your family that you are... More  →
What Not to Wear to Thanksgiving