Search Menu
Menu

Watch This Dance Video and Try Not to Cry

By EmmaJune 20, 2012
You may remember Matt Harding as that guy who traveled all around the world, "dancing badly" (his words). Now he's back with a new video, and it basically restores our faith in humanity. Matt visited various parts of the U.S. and Europe... More  →
Watch This Dance Video and Try Not to Cry

What Do You Think of Emma Stone's Paris Premiere Look?

By Chelsea DaggerJune 20, 2012
Put aside your raging girl-crush on Emma for just a moment (DON'T EVEN TRY TO DENY IT; YOU KNOW YOU LOVE HER) and take an honest, unbiased look at these photos from last night's Paris premiere of The Amazing Spider-Man: That is clearly a... More  →
What Do You Think of Emma Stone's Paris Premiere Look?

Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Help My Bullied Friend?

By kat_rosenfieldJune 20, 2012
Dear Auntie, Imagine it's last year, in October, just around the time school starts off. Here's me with my nerdy looking glasses, starting off at a new school as a first-time new kid. Being the shy, awkward teenager that I am, I don't make friends easily.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: How Can I Help My Bullied Friend?

Summer Jam 2012: Text Battle!

By Chrissie GruebelJune 20, 2012
We may or may not have "stumbled" across some "texts" from "Carly Rae Jepsen." Yeah, that lil' sweetheart mass texted the other people on the Billboard Top 10 Pop Charts. That's right. Nicki Minaj, Flo Rida, the boys of One... More  →
Summer Jam 2012: Text Battle!

WHY CAN'T IT BE JULY 20TH ALREADY?!? (The New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Is Driving Us Mad With Anticipation.)

By Chelsea DaggerJune 20, 2012
I'm far too busy running around the office and shouting "I. AM. BATMANNNNN!" in my most terrifying Christian Bale voice to even BEGIN to tell you why the new Dark Knight Rises trailer is so epically epic. Just watch, and you'll understand. ONE MORE THING: ALFRED,... More  →
WHY CAN'T IT BE JULY 20TH ALREADY?!? (The New Dark Knight Rises Trailer Is Driving Us Mad With Anticipation.)

Who Caused the Fight Between Drake and Chris?

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 20, 2012
Never thought I'd be saying these words: 50 cent has a sweet side. More  →
Who Caused the Fight Between Drake and Chris?

10 Alex Award Winning Books You Need To Check Out

By Molly HoranJune 20, 2012
YA lit is awesome, but sometimes it can be fun to stray away from teen paranormal romance and into the so-called "adult sections" of a book store. If you're just dipping your toe into more grown-up fare, a great place to start is with the... More  →
10 Alex Award Winning Books You Need To Check Out

Should Actors Starve Themselves for Skinny Roles?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 20, 2012
The Les Mis fans of the world have probably noticed that Anne Hathaway is looking painfully skinny for her role as Fantine. And yes, it makes sense for Hathaway to be thin for the part. But what makes us concerned about her dramatic weight loss... More  →
Should Actors Starve Themselves for Skinny Roles?

Do You Pay for Music?

By EmmaJune 20, 2012
Emily White, an intern at NPR, has 11,000 songs in her iTunes library—but she's only paid for a handful of them. As she admits in a controversial blog post, she's only purchased 15 CDs in her entire life. So where does she get... More  →
Do You Pay for Music?

Glee Project Episode 3: "Vulnerability" Recap

By Eric GarneauJune 20, 2012
The Beginning: The Glee Project cuts right to the action this week with the contestants' homework assignment given out in the first scene. Their task is to learn how to act vulnerable while singing Kelly Clarkson's "My Life Would Suck Without You." Can we all... More  →
Glee Project Episode 3: "Vulnerability" Recap