Skip over navigation

Open Thread for March 5

By EmmaMarch 5, 2011
We missed this Sparkler's birthday! :'(! Hi! It's my birthday on March 1st and my friends and I had a tea party over the weekend so I was hoping you could post this picture on my birthday?  :) Thank you very much!  P.S. We all wore... More  →
Open Thread for March 5

SparkStyle: Prom on a Budget

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 4, 2011
With prom around the corner, many of you are probably thinking about the dress you'll wear for this all-important night of mixing, mingling, and moneymaker-shaking to the dulcet instrumentals of such classic dance anthems as Ke$ha's "Want U Bad." And with the economy in the... More  →
SparkStyle: Prom on a Budget

The Prom Makeups: Your Questions ANSWERED (or Conveniently Ignored)

By Emily WinterMarch 4, 2011
Welcome back to MAKEUPS SCHOOL, where the makeups are meticulous or the lights are turned low. This is a follow-up post to the medium-awesome prom makeups slideshow from earlier this week. Q: Should nail polish match the dress, or is that too... More  →
The Prom Makeups: Your Questions ANSWERED (or Conveniently Ignored)

How to Pick a College

By Ashley SpencerMarch 4, 2011
Picking which college you’ll attend is a daunting task. That's why we're here with tips that may guide you on the right path. Most of the Sparkitors and even some of the Sploggers went to college; you can you tell by the Animal House shirts... More  →
How to Pick a College

Unwhole: Chapter 16

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
In Darklite808's last chapter, Delilah was cursed and thought she was dying. We're dying to know what happens next! —Sparkitors Kevin raced down the hallways, his heart pounding in his chest. Where should he go? Delilah’s words still rang in his ears: “Don’t stop... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 16

Confessions of an RA: Drama in the Dorms

By Lindsay PuvelMarch 4, 2011
Last week, while trying to ignore the looming mountain of homework sitting on my desk, I was procrastinating on my computer when one of my residents, Grace, came bursting into my room sobbing. After determining that no person or animal close to her had died,... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Drama in the Dorms

You Know You're From Charlotte, North Carolina, When...

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
One of us lived in Charlotte for a while, and we have to agree with treblemaker's hilarious list. —Sparkitors Everyone knows that Charlotte, North Carolina, is the best city in the South. Okay, maybe just people from Charlotte know that.... More  →
You Know You're From Charlotte, North Carolina, When...

Auntie SparkNotes: Green With Ann-vy

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 4, 2011
Dear Auntie, I have a love/hate relationship with one of my best friends. Her name is 'Ann'. If Ann was my twin sister, she would be the better half of the matched pair. She's smarter, prettier, taller, thinner, quieter, nicer... and a lot more -ers. She's... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Green With Ann-vy

What Are These "Steampunks" You Speak Of?

By EmmaMarch 4, 2011
Your Sparkitors are totally cool and hip. We are super duper "with it." We text message and everything! We've heard of Gossip Gal and Justin Baby. And we even know about steampunk. Don't believe us? Read our chat! Chelsea: I went out with my publishing friends... More  →
What Are These

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round THE FINAL SHOWDOWN

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 4, 2011
The winner of Round 4B is... IsabellaxCm's Badge 15! Congratulations, Sparkler. AND NOW it's the final round! Our two final contestants are pikori's Badge #8 and IsabellaxCM's Badge #15. This is it, Sparklers—the outcome of... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round THE FINAL SHOWDOWN