Skip over navigation

How to Say It: "I've Never Been Kissed."

By Rachel KorowitzJanuary 13, 2011
You're un-besmooched, your lips have yet to lock, and you've never, ever swapped spit. (Well, sort of once, but it was with your orthodontist, and no one could recreate that kind of mouthwash accident.) To sum up, you're a kissing virgin, and that's all fine and well,... More  →
How to Say It:

Confessions of an RA: Lists Are Your Friends

By Lindsay PuvelJanuary 13, 2011
Sunday, 1/9/11, 10:03 am: With spring semester and a fresh start just around the river bend, I thought this week I’d talk about the important lessons I’ve learned this year in ti— Sunday, 1/9/11, 3:16 pm: Sorry ‘bout that. I realized as I was writing that... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Lists Are Your Friends

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 30

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 13, 2011
Chapter Thirty: Irresistible Better Title: A Festival of Face Touching Way back in Blogging New Moon: Part 13, I wrote, "If I complete these blogs by 2010, SparkNotes is going to throw me a roller skating party. Which is an odd choice, since I can't roller skate.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 30

Unwhole: Chapter 1

By ContributorJanuary 13, 2011
We're dipping a toe in fiction with Sparkler DarkLite808's highly-addictive story, Unwhole. Let us know what you think! —Sparkitors Chapter One: It was late. I shouldn’t be sneaking out. But I know that if I don’t go out now, I’ll never get to... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 1

The Think Tank: Seamus Gets Sassy In Some Super-Sparkly Pants

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 13, 2011
Yesterday, the Artful Dagger (get it? Dickens? Anyone? No?) pulled a fast one when she convinced half of you (so, roughly 4 people) that Harry Potter stories would no longer grace the interwebby pages of the Think Tank. Fortunately, she was, as usual, lying, so... More  →
The Think Tank: Seamus Gets Sassy In Some Super-Sparkly Pants

Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 4!

thenameselodie might have found the perfect crush—but there's one small problem.—Sparkitors The general consensus on last week’s post seemed to be: A. “THAT IS SO FRUSTRATING! WHAT THE #$%& IS WRONG WITH YOUR BROTHER?” We can only guess. B. “Your family is so... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 4!

Let's Make a Sparkler Prom Site!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 13, 2011
It's January. Christmas and New Years have come and gone, leaving the rest of your school year bleak and empty with nothing to look forward to... except PROM! That's right, Sparklers, prom is coming, and we can assure you, it's never too early to start... More  →
Let's Make a Sparkler Prom Site!

How to Ditch Your Word Limit

We always thought of word limits as a gift from on high, but amaryllismoon couldn't disagree more.—Sparkitors Word limit: the phrase is enough to send any aspiring writer into seizures of terror. Sure, we can deal with page limits... More  →
How to Ditch Your Word Limit

Football Terms, And How Not To Use Them

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 13, 2011
The NFL playoff season is underway, which for some people means weeks of tension and excitement, and for others, confusion and dismay. ("Oh nooo! My team made it to The Big Game, whichever one that is. I hope they score so many footballs that nobody... More  →
Football Terms, And How Not To Use Them

The Greatest Companions of Doctor Who

Mogseltof is the most hardcore aficionado of the Doctor we've ever seen—and this post proves it.—Sparkitors

Let's get one thing straight: when I say "companions," I’m not talking about Amy, Donna, Martha, and Rose. I’m talking about all the companions, stretching... More  →
The Greatest Companions of Doctor Who