Skip over navigation

The 4 Types of Group Project Members

By ContributorJanuary 25, 2011
We’ve suffered through more group projects than we care to count, and icesk8rgrl0 TOTALLY NAILS IT. –Sparkitors When you’re teaming up to do a group project, no one is your friend. Even your BFFTISTAS (Best friend forever that is totally awesomesauce) might turn out... More  →
The 4 Types of Group Project Members

Life According to Ginger: Post-Break Musings

After a hellishly long break, I am finally back at school! After conducting an informal survey, I have surmised that approximately 99% of the students here feel the same way I do: college is much better than home. (The other 1% are "taking the semester... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Post-Break Musings

Video War: Florence + the Machine Vs. James Blunt

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 25, 2011
As it turns out, not all of you are flagrant Ke$ha-haters, and we respect that, even if we don't understand it. Last week's post proved that Sparklers have very different taste in tunes; some voiced an outright disgust for Miss K-Money (we just... More  →
Video War: Florence + the Machine Vs. James Blunt

How To Dress Like...Serena Van Der Woodsen

Mckenzie_Me loves Serena's chic style, and it's not hard to see why!—Sparkitors In case you're not familiar with the title character of this post, she's the star of the hit series Gossip Girl, and she's played by... More  →
How To Dress Like...Serena Van Der Woodsen

A Day in the Life of a Theater Major at an Arts School

bwayboundmargo doesn't spend her days swing-dancing with Zac Efron. Or DOES she?—Sparkitors I go to a middle school that's strictly audition-only, which means that unless you're extremely talented, you're not getting in. At our school you can... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Theater Major at an Arts School

NBK England: Looking Hot, You Saucy Minx

You know how everyone always says, "The British version is hilarious!"? Well, now we have our own British version, Laura. —Sparkitors Hi. My name's Laura... And I've never been kissed. *applause* "Hi, Laura." I'm Laura, I'm in high school and (shock, horror), I have never been kissed. Once upon a... More  →
NBK England: Looking Hot, You Saucy Minx

Open Thread for January 25

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 25, 2011
muffinsarejustbetter sent us the BEST surprise this morning: Heyhey Sparkitors! Guess what I have for you! That's right. A batch of muffins. And a picture, I guess. It says "SL" in redbluegreenyish lights! Because...*pause for dramatic cheesy effect* SL lights up my life. :) Isn't she the SWEETEST? And... More  →
Open Thread for January 25

Stock Photo Face-Off 2

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 24, 2011
We went back to the Dollar Bin for this week's Stock Photo Face-Off, because stock photos don't grow on trees, y'all! You know what else, Sparklers? We agree with you. Old people are funny. Sadly, this was Doris’s first and last Jump Rope for... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off 2

One Year, 100 Books: The Maze Runner

By ContributorJanuary 24, 2011
Lonks the Writer has 95 books to go; do you think she'll finish in time?—Sparkitors Book #5: The Maze Runner Author: James Dashner Quote: "My name is Thomas, he thought. That...that was the only thing he could remember about... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: The Maze Runner

One Year, 100 Books: Revolution

By ContributorJanuary 24, 2011

Lonks the Writer has the reading fever, and it's highly infectious.—Sparkitors

Book #4: Revolution

Author: Jennifer Donnelly

Quote: "In a way [the French Revolution] never ended. In a way they’re all still... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Revolution