Search Menu
Menu

What to Put on A Mix CD for Your Crush

By ContributorFebruary 15, 2012
Metalhead tells you exactly which tunes to give to that cutie in your Calc class!—Sparkitors Recently, Mindhut brought attention to the amazing music medium that is the mix CD. As we learned from the previous post, there are... More  →
What to Put on A Mix CD for Your Crush

Apocalypse-Related Prom Themes

By Josh PeriloFebruary 15, 2012
Let’s face it, prom is nerve-wracking. And don’t even pretend to be one of those people that doesn’t care about it, because deep down inside you know you do! Wouldn’t prom be a lot easier if it was the end of the world? There’d... More  →
Apocalypse-Related Prom Themes

The Odds Are Not In Our Favor

By ContributorFebruary 15, 2012

bandgeeks_havefeelingstoo, if your post were a tribute, it would totally own the Hunger Games.—Sparkitors

We’ve split into packs. We regard other groups with wary suspicion, but somehow we know we’re all working towards... More  →

The Odds Are Not In Our Favor

Prom FAQ

By Lauren PassellFebruary 15, 2012
Prom can be tricky and there are lots of places you can go wrong. Like dancing with your date too close, or not inviting your grandma. While you were reading that last sentence, we read your minds, and found out the prom questions that are... More  →
Prom FAQ

21 Ways To Get Down on The Anniversary of "Friday"

By Brandon SpecktorFebruary 15, 2012
Today it is Wednesday (Wednesday), and Thursday comes afterwards. But did you know that it's been a whole year since "Friday"? No lie! The hyper-informative, hater paste viral vid from now-14-year-old Ark Music Factory/Cloning Facility prototype Rebecca Black celebrated its first birthday last Friday.... More  →
21 Ways To Get Down on The Anniversary of "Friday"

Ask a Teacher: Do You Remember Former Students?

By Mr. JungFebruary 15, 2012
Q: Years after we have moved on, do you remember old students? A: Yes, almost always. I might not immediately remember their names or when they took my class, but if you gave me a little time and maybe a prompt or two, I’m guessing I... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do You Remember Former Students?

What'd I Do Recently? Oh, Just Hung Out in KRISTEN STEWART'S TRAILER.

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 15, 2012
THAT'S PROBABLY THE SECOND COOLEST POST TITLE I WILL EVER WRITE. This one takes first place, because Chris Hemsworth is slightly higher on my list of Totally Realistic Potential Husbands than Kristen, but only slightly. In case you butts somehow missed... More  →
What'd I Do Recently? Oh, Just Hung Out in KRISTEN STEWART'S TRAILER.

Open Thread for February 15

By SparkLifeFebruary 15, 2012
grace_return7 took this picture in a hotel. Yes, you heard that right--in a HOTEL. With a waterfall and magic and probably fairies and things. Or just a bunch of hotel rooms, we're not totally sure.... More  →
Open Thread for February 15

Get Audrey Hepburn Hair

By EmmaFebruary 14, 2012
Obviously, you already have the poise and charm of a modern-day Audrey Hepburn. Now all you need is the hair to match! Luckily, Alexis is here to show you how to get a Breakfast at Tiffany's bun (it involves Dad socks). We will be wearing this... More  →
Get Audrey Hepburn Hair

Auntie SparkNotes: The Mystery of the Unmade Move

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 14, 2012
Hi Auntie, I am a junior in high school and I have liked a guy since freshman year, but I don't understand "our relationship" for the life of me. This guy, let's call him A, finally realized my existence last year. We had three classes... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Mystery of the Unmade Move