Skip over navigation

How to Make Your Skin Amazing In Time for Prom

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 18, 2011
Have you ever had that nightmare where you walk into prom, look down, and panic as you realize—your epidermis is showing! Your weird cousin’s dirty jokes aside, your skin is your largest organ. It comprises about 16% of your body weight (gross). So if it’s not looking More  →
Slideshow: How to Make Your Skin Amazing In Time for Prom

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 18, 2011
I love Bruno Mars as much as the next Glee-watching teenage girl, but I couldn't resist this parody of "Gernade." The lyrics are just so ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 18

By Emily WinterMarch 18, 2011
An origami velociraptor?!?!??!?! Too awesome. Brain exploding. Brain goo bubbling on papery skin of velociraptor. Velociraptor doesn't seem to mind. Says he'll hop in the shower once Mandy the T Rex finishes shaving her bikini line. We wish we could give cred to the Sparkler who... More  →
Open Thread for March 18

NBK in Alberta: To Priest or Not to Priest

By ContributorMarch 17, 2011
This week, Lunar's got priests, Super Smash Brothers, and thoughts on Adam Lambert. Enjoy! —Sparkitors If there was an award for the laziest SparkLife writer ever, I would be too lazy to accept it. Srsly. Emma (my Sparkitor) said I could take a vacation... More  →
NBK in Alberta: To Priest or Not to Priest

The Gunk on Your Face, Part Hotness (AKA The Prom Makeups, More Questions Answered)

By Emily WinterMarch 17, 2011
You gentlemanly fellas keep thinking up epic makeup questions in response to this tutorial and follow-up, including stumpers like, "How do I do my makeups if I don't have a face?" and "How do you... More  →
The Gunk on Your Face, Part Hotness (AKA The Prom Makeups, More Questions Answered)

Thrifted Thursday: Spring Update

By ApneetMarch 17, 2011
I've spent the last few days in California, where spring is truly blooming! As I went shopping for my vacation, I wanted to update my wardrobe by introducing a few spring pieces. Florals, crochet patterns, and polka dots are my predicted fashion forecast trends for... More  →
Thrifted Thursday: Spring Update

Blogging My Boy Diet: Prom Date REVEALED!

Talie, sometimes we want to hug you, and sometimes we want to headdesk. —Sparkitors Okay guys. So I know a lot of rumors have been running around about what the heck is going on with this whole prom shindig. Last time I wrote, I... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Prom Date REVEALED!

Confessions of an RA: How to Land a Summer Internship

By Lindsay PuvelMarch 17, 2011
Are you in college? Do you like to make coffee and file paper? Do photo IDs make you feel important? Do you want something a little more prestigious on your resume than “sandwich artist at Subway”? If you answered yes to at least two of... More  →
Confessions of an RA: How to Land a Summer Internship

7 Things Everyone Should Know About Dancers

JustToBeQuiet wants you to know that even if she can't beat you in push-up contest, she can sure as heck take you in crunches.—Sparkitors

1. We have no arm strength. Yep,... More  →

7 Things Everyone Should Know About Dancers

Blogging Taylor Swift: "Ours"

xxblueeyesxx595 is back! Friendly reminder: you can love this blog or hate it, but no evil, violent threats in the comments, eh? This is pop music, after all. Get your thunderwear in a... More  →
Blogging Taylor Swift: