Skip over navigation

The Woes of a Facebook Account

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2011

Mark Zuckerburg might not like you, BingoTheAwesome, but we think you're a GENIUS.—Sparkitors

Facebook: the website so popular, they made a movie about it,... More  →

The Woes of a Facebook Account

Hanging Out With Jazzy: How to Be a Food Ninja

Jazzy, aka villanous_mwaha is blogging about her diet. Or in this case, her non-diet. —Sparkitors At the end of the last post, I mentioned the name of my good friend Maddy. Now, I’ve never been very good at dieting when she's around,... More  →
Hanging Out With Jazzy: How to Be a Food Ninja

One Year, 100 Books: Deadline

For Book 7, Lonks chose one of our favorite YA authors of all time; if you haven't read a Chris Crutcher book, you've GOT to check him out!—Sparkitors Book #7: Deadline Author: Chris Crutcher Quote: "I figure if Doc is... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Deadline

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by ez30yankee, is called Songs You Just Can't Understand. "Send Me On My Way" by Rusted Root "Waka Waka" by Shakira "Here in Your Arms" by Hellogoodbye "Boom Boom Pow" by the Black Eyed Peas "Crank That"... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Video War: Willow Smith Vs. Mumford and Sons

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 1, 2011
You guys may be too young to remember those golden days when Will Smith, now an actor/class act/family man extraordinaire, was a ridiculous but lovable rapper, but we remember those days all too well, and we thank our lucky stars that they have... More  →
Video War: Willow Smith Vs. Mumford and Sons

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2011
Yes, I'm posting even more Julian Smith, but seriously, this guy is awesome! Plus, people keep sending him in as a suggestion. (Thanks, Hope... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 1

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 1, 2011
This epic picture was crafted by NoisettePancake, who wrote This goes out to you, Dan. We're prettttyyy sure this scores you a spot in the club, Pancake. ... More  →
Open Thread for February 1

Auntie SparkNotes: It's All Fun And Games Until Somebody Loses His Dignity

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 31, 2011
Dear Auntie, This may seem like a silly thing to be conflicted about, and a bit early for thinking about it, but I want to take one of my guy friends to prom. I have no feelings for any of them, I just love them to... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: It's All Fun And Games Until Somebody Loses His Dignity

How To Talk Like A Basketball Player

By ContributorJanuary 31, 2011
{Insert_Witty_Username_Here} took a brief hiatus from writing hilarious posts, and we're SO glad she's back!—Sparkitors Basketballers have their own special lingo, and if you're able to pick it up, you will become Michael Jordan, more or less. Actually, less. But at the very... More  →
How To Talk Like A Basketball Player

10 Reasons Winter is the Best Season for Romance

By ContributorJanuary 31, 2011
‘olwhatshername is back with a hilarious follow-up to her fall romance post!—Sparkitors If missed your chance to romp in the autumn leaves with your crush, or things ended badly around Halloween, or you’re one of our Never... More  →
10 Reasons Winter is the Best Season for Romance