Skip over navigation

Sierra's Prom Diet: Dreaming of Dresses

By ContributorFebruary 10, 2011

Sierra's goal is to lose 30 pounds by prom. Can she do it? Well, she's off to a good start! —Sparkitors

Sierra here! Before I start talking about my progress, I'd like to address a few things in the comments.

First, THANK YOU for all

... More  →
Sierra's Prom Diet: Dreaming of Dresses

RA Movie Review: The Roommate

By Lindsay PuvelFebruary 10, 2011
As the infinitely sagacious resident Resident Assistant of SparkNotes, I took it upon myself to go to the local theater and take in the new horror/thriller movie The Roommate. My goal? To present you, dear Sparklers, with an objective, honest review of the film as... More  →
RA Movie Review: The Roommate

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 5

BingoTheAwesome gives another astounding report on the tumult and tragedy ocurring in Egypt.—Sparkitors

As always, a thank you goes out to all of you reading and commenting... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 5

Life as a Jew

sksk3 wants to explain her religion, too. We love it! —Sparkitors After reading both Life as an Atheist and Life as a Christian, I decided that, as a Jew, I should write a post entitled Life as a Jew. Or, I could... More  →
Life as a Jew

What To Do When You Can't Sleep: The Airplane Edition

SparkE324 is either going to get you a great night's sleep or get you arrested. It's a win-win.—Sparkitors The time has come: you’re at that point where sleep is so close you can touch it. You’re sinking into that beautiful,... More  →
What To Do When You Can't Sleep: The Airplane Edition

Unwhole: Chapter 9

When Darklite808's chapter 8 ended, poor Delilah had just fainted before the most powerful guy in the werevolves' town. —Sparkitors When I woke up, an old lady was bending over me, dabbing something wet on my forehead. I immediately jerked away. “Now sweetie,... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 9

How to Valentine

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 10, 2011
If you already have a Significant Other, congratulations: this person will be your valentine. More  →
Slideshow: How to Valentine

After the Flood: A Firsthand Account From Brisbane, Australia

chloelinley gives us the gripping details of the recent disaster in Australia, and describes the unbreakable spirit of the people who have been affected.—Sparkitors Since January 11,  you may have been hearing a lot about my hometown of Brisbane,... More  →
After the Flood: A Firsthand Account From Brisbane, Australia

The Think Tank: Longbottom To The Rescue!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 10, 2011
Ladies and gents, the cold spell is over: Chelsea Dagger is no longer stricken with Writer's Block (which is capitalized because it's a legitimate disease, like Measles, or Hypochondria)! Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that she's any less moron-ly than usual, but we'll take what we... More  →
The Think Tank: Longbottom To The Rescue!

What Your Favorite Shampoo Says About You

We never knew shampoo said so much. But Amaryllismoon, what if we want to go skydiving AND own a koala bear AND love roller coasters? —Sparkitors Shampoo. One of the most under-appreciated hair products ever. Everyone uses it (hopefully), nobody... More  →
What Your Favorite Shampoo Says About You