Skip over navigation

Boy Hunt: Geeraff Identifies Her Targets

By ContributorDecember 17, 2010
Geeraff puts her Oreos in the microwave. What else do you really need to know?? —Sparkitors All right, here we go. Should I do introductions here? Is there where I... should I ask... how do I... never mind. Let’s start over. Hello! I’m sorry, that... More  →
Boy Hunt: Geeraff Identifies Her Targets

Open Thread for December 17

By Emily WinterDecember 17, 2010
lia.lovegood says this is picture of her looking excited, but she's not sure what she's excited for. We think you should be excited for squirrels and French toast. Why? WHY NOT?!... More  →
Open Thread for December 17

Auntie SparkNotes: The Grudge

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 16, 2010
If someone insults our brother, we never speak to that person again. Auntie has a different (okay, way more mature) approach. Read on! —Sparkitors Dear Auntie, I desperately need your help with a moral problem. It may not seem like a big deal to you, but it's... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Grudge

Thrifted Thursday: The BUST Craftacular Was A BLAST!

By ApneetDecember 16, 2010
As promised, I'm back with the goods from this weekend's Craftacular! The fair featured a wide variety of vendors, from letterpress to vintage, and everything in between. I was there with Market Publique, selling vintage and accessories. I enjoyed meeting customers and equally... More  →
Thrifted Thursday: The BUST Craftacular Was A BLAST!

The Daily Trials of an English Major: A New Kind of Superhero

By ContributorDecember 16, 2010
Courtney Guth is in good company: all the Sparkitors were Peer Edit Girls/Guys in college. —Sparkitors It’s a red pen! It’s a marked-up piece of paper! No! It’s Peer Edit Girl! Have you heard the word? There’s a new superhero roaming around campus. Got a huge paper... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: A New Kind of Superhero

Never Been Kissed: Michigan!

By ContributorDecember 16, 2010
You may remember thenameselodie as the writer of this ridiculously hilarious series—and now you're about to see a whole new side of her!—Sparkitors I’m Elodie. I’m seventeen and I’ve never been kissed. Also, I pee when I laugh too hard, I... More  →
Never Been Kissed: Michigan!

A Guy’s Guide to Shopping for Ladies (For Manklers Only!)

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 16, 2010
All the wonderful female Sparklers out there shouldn’t be reading this article. This one is for the Manklers only. We’re going to tell you guys everything you need to know about buying gifts for all the precious ladies in your life, from girlfriends to attractive... More  →
A Guy’s Guide to Shopping for Ladies (For Manklers Only!)

How to Make Your Pet Love You...More Than Everyone Else in the Family

By Kevin ClaymoreDecember 16, 2010
We all know how nice it is when your pets conspicuously love you more than those boring and/or infuriating people you share your home with—especially after you've had a long, hard day at Curling practice, or just accidentally lit your own hair on fire. But... More  →
How to Make Your Pet Love You...More Than Everyone Else in the Family

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Give Better Presents Than Everyone Else

By Megan PrietzelDecember 16, 2010
Christmas: a time of joy and love and happiness and love and happy joy-type things. And plastic Santa! And festive music!  And snow, which is less exciting, but still it’s okay because LIGHT-UP REINDEER!!! The holiday season fills me with everything that is good, like... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Give Better Presents Than Everyone Else

The Think Tank

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 16, 2010
YOU GUYS, SOMETHING INCREDIBLY EXCITING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. No, we're not giving you a cash prize for solving today's riddle. No, Chelsea Dagger isn't getting that magic surgery that makes people stop sweating. And no, Draco Malfoy will not be asking any of... More  →
The Think Tank