Search Menu
Menu

Can You Guess Which of These Bizarro Tourist Attractions Are Real?

By Melissa AlbertJune 8, 2012
Spotting highway signs for crazy attractions ("SEE THE WORLD'S LARGEST PLASTER BEARD") is one of the best things about summer road trips, outside of having an excuse to live off Pringles and Red Vines for two days. In celebration of the world's weirdest tourist traps ... More  →
Can You Guess Which of These Bizarro Tourist Attractions Are Real?

5 Minute Braided Updo

By LuceroJune 8, 2012
Lucero shows you how to do a quick and easy summer undo! We've needed this tutorial for YEARS!... More  →
5 Minute Braided Updo

How to Play Quidditch

By ContributorJune 8, 2012
Before coming to college, I was always told that it was the place to try new and exciting things. I would have unlimited opportunities! I could join any club I want! Throughout the course of my freshmen year, I realized that’s exactly true. So I’m... More  →
How to Play Quidditch

SPARKLERS, I NEED YOU: What Should I Ask THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN?

By Chelsea DaggerJune 8, 2012
BUTTS, GUESS WHAT: I, King of the Barfs, have been giving the mind-blowingly awesome opportunity to interview sexy geek superhero ANDREW GARFIELD and my girl-crush-extraordinaire EMMA STONE. OH YES. IT IS TRUE. IT IS HAPPENING. Thanks to Sony and their epic summer blockbuster... More  →
SPARKLERS, I NEED YOU: What Should I Ask THE AMAZING SPIDER-MAN?

Dating With Science: Physical Contact Makes Women Hotter

By Jon_SkindzierJune 8, 2012
Science Fact: Women respond to almost any physical contact with a rise in skin temperature, and more so if it's with a guy (but they don't realize it). Explanation: We've already covered how guys respond when they interact with a... More  →
Dating With Science: Physical Contact Makes Women Hotter

How to Make Your Camp Experience Rock Harder Than Quartz

By ContributorJune 8, 2012
Summer’s a great time of year. There’s no school, there’s a vacation or three, and there’s my birthday (July 26th if anyone wants to give me presents). But by far my favorite summer activity is camp. I started off doing Vacation Bible School, then I moved... More  →
How to Make Your Camp Experience Rock Harder Than Quartz

20 Ways To Tell If The Lake Is Too Dirty To Swim In

By Janet ManleyJune 8, 2012
The temperatures are rising, and you and your friends are getting randy for a dip in an unattended weir or bog out in the forest or down the back of someone's farm. There are dirt-bergs floating in the lake, to be sure, but you think... More  →
20 Ways To Tell If The Lake Is Too Dirty To Swim In

Auntie SparkNotes: My Body Doesn't Match My Personality

By kat_rosenfieldJune 8, 2012
Dear Auntie SparkNotes, I have a problem. After several months of body image issues and weight fluctuations, I started clawing my way back to something healthy. And then, with what I'm assuming is a late skyrocket of puberty (I'm eighteen), I developed. Like, a lot.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Body Doesn't Match My Personality

How to Have a Really Awesome Road Trip

By ElodieJune 8, 2012
Road trips, much like going to Disney World or drinking juice with a bendy straw, are just something everyone should do at least once in their life. And if you're going to have the quintessential experience, there are a few key ingredients every road trip... More  →
How to Have a Really Awesome Road Trip

Do You Support Slutty Wednesday?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 8, 2012
Hundred of students at Stuyvesant High School in New York City recently took a stand in a protest they're calling "Slutty Wednesday." Why? Students are saying the dress code is too strict, especially now that it's summer and they need to beat the heat. Students... More  →
Do You Support Slutty Wednesday?