Skip over navigation

Ten Reasons You Should Go To Prom

By Ashley SpencerFebruary 14, 2011
Are you wondering if all the fuss over prom is really worth it? After all, you’d have to find a date, book a limo, get your hair, nails, and eyebrows did, and on top of all that, throw down some hard-earned cash, all for one... More  →
Ten Reasons You Should Go To Prom

One Year, 100 Books: Reckless

By ContributorFebruary 14, 2011
Lonks has 90 books left to read—here's to hoping she picks some good ones!—Sparkitors Book #10: Reckless Author: Cornelia Funke Reason for Reading: Inkheart (also by Funke) is my favorite book EVER. This is her newest book. Quote: The night breathed through... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Reckless

Blogging My Boy Diet: The Guy Who Ruined Everything

Why is Talie really on a boy diet? She gives us the whole back story in this special Valentine's Day column! —Sparkitors While pondering how to spend my guyless, boy-diet-y Valentine's Day, it hit me: tell my dearest Sparkledoodles the whole entire story of... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: The Guy Who Ruined Everything

Stock Photo Face-Off, Round Quatro

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 14, 2011
Hello, Sparkler dears. A-Wingfan and facepalm27 noticed that we have not been alerting you to the winners of our Stock Photo Face-Offs. Please accept our most humble apologies. We were otherwise engaged in paroxysms of side-cramping laughter and thumb wars over our personal votes for... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off, Round Quatro

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Make Anyone Fall Mad-Hot In Love With You

By Megan PrietzelFebruary 14, 2011
Today is a day of romance. If you want today to not suck, then you need to know as much as you can about squishy, gushy, fluffy, yummy love. You gotta know how to snap the trap, cook the chicken, reel ‘em in, fry ‘em up,... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Make Anyone Fall Mad-Hot In Love With You

Committee of Cool: Everybody At The Grammys Looked Ridiculous

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 14, 2011
So, did you cool cats watch the Grammys?! Yeah, neither did we (obviously, or we would have learned that only hopelessly out-of-date losers use the phrase"cool cats"). But we've never let our woeful ignorance stop us from posting before, and we certainly aren't going to... More  →
Committee of Cool: Everybody At The Grammys Looked Ridiculous

Different Ways to Fall Down

By Lex LuthorFebruary 14, 2011
Falling is important: It's the one time invincible youth pause to consider their mortality. We always think, “Sure, I’m okay now, but if I do that in 60 years, I’m dead. Or at least, in need of a hip replacement I can’t afford because I... More  →
Different Ways to Fall Down

Valentines! From Auntie SparkNotes!

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 14, 2011
If you're still scrambling for something—anything!—that will allow you to express your heartfelt sentiments to the special people in your life, don't panic. I GOT THIS. And by "this," I mean "Valentines for every occasion." (Just scroll down, right-click, and select "Sav More  →
Valentines! From Auntie SparkNotes!

Living Through The Egyptian Revolution: Part 6

BingoTheAwesome has been celebrating Mubarak's resignation all weekend, but she still found time to write this incredible post!—Sparkitors

As I’m sure you’ve all heard, Friday was a... More  →
Living Through The Egyptian Revolution: Part 6

Ten Reasons Why Your Facebook Friends Love You

BeverlyAnna, would you be mad if we totally Liked this? –Sparkitors You know your Facebook friends love you. Here's why! 1. You update your status. Every five minutes. They really care about the way you made your morning coffee, I promise. First, you hand ground... More  →
Ten Reasons Why Your Facebook Friends Love You