Search Menu
Menu

Chelsea Dagger Interviews KATNISS, PEETA, AND GALE.

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 12, 2012
THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. PUT ON YOUR MARSHMALLOW HELMETS, BECAUSE WE ARE IN ALL-CAPS, BRAIN-EXPLOSION TERRITORY. On Sunday, March 4, I, Chelsea "The Sweat King" Dagger, got the UNBELIEVABLE, INSANE, AMAZING chance to meet and interview JENNIFER LAWRENCE, LIAM HEMSWORTH, More  →
Chelsea Dagger Interviews KATNISS, PEETA, AND GALE.

How to Stop Chewing On Your Cuticles Till They Bleed

By Josh PeriloMarch 12, 2012
We bet that if you had a dime for every time someone told you to stop chewing on your fingers, you’d be able to hire the entire staff of SparkLife to dress up as hobo clowns for your next birthday. Actually, we’d probably do that for... More  →
How to Stop Chewing On Your Cuticles Till They Bleed

Auntie SparkNotes: Awkward Daughterness

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 12, 2012
Hi Auntie! My parents are divorced for a while now and that’s never really disturbed me, because they have shared custody and me and my sister have always gone back and forth together. Sadly, that’s not the case anymore: she moved out for college. She's very... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Awkward Daughterness

More St. Patrick's Day Facts: True Stuff About Ireland

By Josh PeriloMarch 12, 2012
With St. Patty’s day coming up, we thought we’d share some more little-known, incredibly "true" facts about Ireland: Ireland was actually founded by the General Mills Corporation as a marketing ploy for Lucky Charms cereal. Ireland is made completely of shamrocks, lyres, and billy goat hooves. The national... More  →
More St. Patrick's Day Facts: True Stuff About Ireland

A Disaster of Epic Proportions (AKA My Driving Test)

By ElodieMarch 12, 2012
Two years ago, an ominous wind picked up and drivers everywhere felt a thrill of fear as the DMV reluctantly forked over my driver's license. Every good road test story involves a stony-faced test administrator with a no-nonsense demeanor, and mine was no exception. When I... More  →
A Disaster of Epic Proportions (AKA My Driving Test)

Ask a Teacher: Do Parents Argue for Better Grades?

By Ms. DameMarch 12, 2012
Q: Do parents ever argue for better grades for their kids? If so, what do you do when this happens? A: When it comes to grades, everyone, and I mean everyone, likes to argue. It’s my opinion that if you or your parent feels that... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do Parents Argue for Better Grades?

DO NOT Eat Those Girl Scout Cookies Until You Read This!

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 12, 2012
Self-control sometimes seems like a superpower we weren't born with. Sure, Captain Self Denial over there can resist the talking TARDIS full of Thin Mints , but we're just measly humans with flaws and needs, like the need to consume a... More  →
DO NOT Eat Those Girl Scout Cookies Until You Read This!

Open Thread for March 12

By SparkLifeMarch 12, 2012
rainfire113 says... This is my dog, Maddie. She was the friendliest, sweetest dog you could ever meet. But last week we had to take her to the hospital and have her put to sleep. Everyone who ever met her loved her immediately, and I... More  →
Open Thread for March 12

Open Thread for March 11

By SparkLifeMarch 11, 2012
Bluebird_13 took this photo outside the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas because she thought the lights were really pretty. They are pretty... also, we want a disco ball. That is all.... More  →
Open Thread for March 11

Open Thread for March 10

By SparkLifeMarch 10, 2012
ShazamBam says... I just got back from a trip to Washington DC and I took this picture of the National Treasury. This was ridiculously hard to take on a blustery day, but it was so worth it. Awesome pic! We love it.... More  →
Open Thread for March 10