Search Menu
Menu

Why Aren't Ya'll Watching Merlin?

By ContributorFebruary 16, 2012
dac213 has the just the show to satisfy all your nerdiest fantasies!—Sparkitors I find it odd that I seem to be the only dork in the world who’s watching Merlin. I mean, this... More  →
Why Aren't Ya'll Watching Merlin?

Youthful Makeup (with Lucero's Grandma!)

By ContributorFebruary 16, 2012
Now, you guys probably don't need to look much younger, but we know how tiring those hours and hours of homework can be. Lucero's tutorial will help you smooth out those lines and get that youthful glow! Don't you love lucero's grandma?... More  →
Youthful Makeup (with Lucero's Grandma!)

Prom Myths and Realities

By Josh PeriloFebruary 16, 2012
The tension is already thick in the air. Young men are crowding the dressing rooms at Men’s Wearhouse, and florists are stocking up on baby’s breath. It’s prom season, and with it come a whole host of expectations and beliefs that make the... More  →
Prom Myths and Realities

Open Thread for February 16

By SparkLifeFebruary 16, 2012
AP-GAL-909 saw this slogan on an ad campaign for Valentine's gifts at Sears. Way set the mood, Sears--since we all know that the size of the diamond earrings you get is directly proportional to the amount of love in the heart of the giver, right?... More  →
Open Thread for February 16

Cereal Mascot Tournament, Round 2

By RG DanielsFebruary 15, 2012
Previously in Round 1 we saw BuzzBee take down Frankenberry, Tony the Tiger dominate, and the flash of Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble. Round 2 promises to be another action-packed series of matches between history’s greatest cereal mascots. Tony the Tiger vs. Cookie Crisp Chip ... More  →
Cereal Mascot Tournament, Round 2

When Is It OK to Say "I Love You"?

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 15, 2012
Romantically speaking: Right: When you love each other. Wrong: When you don't. Next issue? Just kidding! But sort of not. What is love? Auntie Sparknotes covered it really well here, but to recap: love is shorthand for a combination of tenderness, happiness, devotion, appreciation, attraction, comfort, and... More  →
When Is It OK to Say "I Love You"?

Taylor Swift's New Hunger Games Music Vid

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 15, 2012
Guys, we are so impressed right now. The new music video for "Safe and Sound" is out, and we LOVE it. Besides just the fact that it is in the Hunger Games, this video is awesome because: Taylor Swift looks and sounds totally different. Not only... More  →
Taylor Swift's New Hunger Games Music Vid

Auntie SparkNotes: So Long, SecondGuessingville

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 15, 2012
Hi Auntie, Lately I've been feeling really stressed out because of my being indecisive. I find it extremely difficult to make decisions, and when I do, I immediately regret it afterwards. From the nail polish color I choose at the salon, to the food I order,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: So Long, SecondGuessingville

Breakfast at Tiffany's Makeup Tutorial!

By ContributorFebruary 15, 2012
Alright, so you've already seen Alexis's Audrey Hepburn hair tutorial. Now lucero is going to show you how to get makeup to match! Ready to look glamorous and classy? Then watch on. Don't you just love how elegant this look is? Who's... More  →
Breakfast at Tiffany's Makeup Tutorial!

Throwback Time: Our Favorite Childhood TV Shows

By ContributorFebruary 15, 2012
Sister Sparklers MakeArtNotWar and Extreme_Harry_Potter_Freak activate the wayback machine. Now excuse us while we go watch Snick clips for the rest of the day.–Sparkitors Remember the good old days, when kids' shows used to be good?... More  →
Throwback Time: Our Favorite Childhood TV Shows