Skip over navigation

Talie Ends Her Boy Diet

By ContributorJune 17, 2011
Is it really over forever, Talie?! — Sparkitors GAH. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. Where to begin? ...WHERE TO BEGIN?? And why am I repeating myself? REPEATING MYSELF???? Okay. Well let me start by saying: this is probably the... the, uhhh, the... I can't even describe the last week of the Boy... More  →
Talie Ends Her Boy Diet

You Know You're From Toronto When...

BeeHappy94, your city's so pretty! We're watching the Disney Channel till we win a trip. –Sparkitors I've seen places all over the US of A being represented on SparkNotes, but not a word has been spoken about Toronto, Ontario, which is located in CANADA!... More  →
You Know You're From Toronto When...

Dear Albert: Straight and Ugly

By Emily WinterJune 17, 2011
If you’ve been reading my column, I can’t thank you enough. It’s been a while, and you might be wondering what happened when Anna Ingram, aka Smart Amazing Brunette of My Dreams, walked into the journalism classroom. It was just me and Braden, the editor in... More  →
Dear Albert: Straight and Ugly

Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 5

By Dan_BergsteinJune 17, 2011
Chapter Thirteen: The Very Secret Diary Better Title: It's Almost Giant Spider Time! Giant spiders! Giant spiders! Giant spiders! I love giant spiders, or gi-ders as I call them. Gi-ders! Gi-ders! Gi-ders! (Not to be confused with bi-ders, or bisexual spiders. They're nice too, but in a different... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 5

Holding On: Chapter 11

In the last chapter of willwriteforhearts riveting story, Nick was on a tricky movie date and Alice might have found a friend in Annie—but both teens are struggling with the eerie and inexplicable presence of their ghostly father.—Sparkitors “This is just getting... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 11

Katy Perry and Rebecca Black are a Friday Dream

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 17, 2011
Katy Perry's new music video is more like a mini-movie...and I love it!  The GLEE boys are my favorite part. I have a question though, are people ever going to get over the 80s?  More  →
Katy Perry and Rebecca Black are a Friday Dream

Free At Last: A True Account from a Recovering Facebook Addict

emisnowemi realized that Facebook was taking over her life—so she decided to take a stand.—Sparkitors

Click. Scroll. Click. Scroll. Click. Click. Click. Tag. Those used to be the words that followed me around five hours a day. Back then, my day consisted of... More  →
Free At Last: A True Account from a Recovering Facebook Addict

You're Bored and Broke-But Your Summer Doesn't Have to Suck!

TanTanTheLadiesMan seems to have the answer to EVERYTHING. (Which is lucky, because we were running out of ideas.)—Sparkitors Summer break is amazing, but we all have one big worry when it begins: boredom. Most of... More  →
You're Bored and Broke-But Your Summer Doesn't Have to Suck!

Last Minute Father's Day Presents for the Best Dad Ever

By Chelsea DaggerJune 17, 2011
Father's Day is June 19, which means you're screwed. You've waited until the last minute to buy your dad a present, and now you only have 2 days to scope out a particularly profitable hot dog stand, rob said hot dog... More  →
Last Minute Father's Day Presents for the Best Dad Ever

Open Thread for June 17

By SparkLifeJune 17, 2011
If you're thinking, "That's a nice-looking bad of blood," you're totally right. It's the hottest bag of blood on the block. It's a bangin' bag of blood. That bag of blood isn't Type A, it's Type A+. Yeah. Nice platelets. Show us your plasma. That's... More  →
Open Thread for June 17