Search Menu
Menu

Dennis is Dead (But Writer Wars Lives On)

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 28, 2012
Sorry for the delay in this week's post, butts; as some of you know, I accidentally destroyed the internet yesterday and spent several sweat-soaked hours in the SparkLife tech department trying to rescue my water-logged keyboard from death. Alas, Dennis (Dennis is what... More  →
Dennis is Dead (But Writer Wars Lives On)

The Time Kat Pierced Her Own Ears

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 28, 2012
Before we go any further, I should confess: this is not a story of my first ear piercing. My first ear piercing was no big deal, actually; I was ten (or thereabouts), and my mom—who had somehow reached the positively ancient age of forty without... More  →
The Time Kat Pierced Her Own Ears

Fictional Characters Who Should've Died

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 28, 2012
Love 'em or hate 'em, there are just some fictional characters who should've dropped into the fictional afterlife...but didn't. There's nothing we admire more in an author than the ability to kill off the right characters and keep them dead.(George R. R. Martin, we're looking... More  →
Fictional Characters Who Should've Died

One Woman A Cappella Disney Medley

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 28, 2012
This video is simply stunning. Not only is this woman's voice pretty good, not only does she sing a ton of Disney songs, BUT SHE ALSO HAS COSTUMES FOR ALL OF THEM. Is that not cool and worth 7 minutes of your life or what?... More  →
One Woman A Cappella Disney Medley

Auntie SparkNotes: Brothergrudges

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 28, 2012
Dear Auntie, I have a problem that wouldn't be a problem if I wasn't a lump of awkwardness in human form. See, I have an older brother and up until I was ten, I pretty much hero-worshipped him. He was my best friend. And then, one... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Brothergrudges

Cheezits, Crushes, and Prom Epiphanies

By ContributorFebruary 28, 2012
theatregeek_bookworkm<3 brings you the second installment of her prom series! Be warned: there are hives, man pushups, and CUTE BOYS involved.--Sparkitors I'm so sorry, Sparklers. I have let you all down tremendously...because nothing has happened to me over the past week. No prom revelations. Not... More  →
Cheezits, Crushes, and Prom Epiphanies

Shoes We Want to Wear to Prom

By Valerie BurnFebruary 28, 2012
Choosing the right shoes to wear to prom is almost as important as the dress. In any event, they’re definitely more important than the date. These shoes are fun, affordable, and keep dancing all night in mind. You definitely do not want to miss out... More  →
Shoes We Want to Wear to Prom

Look! A No-Pun Jeremy Lin Headline

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 28, 2012
We're jumpin' on the Jeremy Lin bandwagon and we know you want to tag along, so here are the top 10 most important things you need to know about this breakout NBA all-star: 1. You can make so many puns with his name: Jeremy-oh-My! Jeremythinks the... More  →
Look! A No-Pun Jeremy Lin Headline

21 Things To Look Forward To

By Lucy HutchinsonFebruary 28, 2012
It seems like everyone is always worrying about the state of things. The state of the economy. The state of the environment. The state of the union, whatever that means. The state of your bedroom, young lady, it's disgusting, you're not going anywhere until you... More  →
21 Things To Look Forward To

Open Thread for February 28

By SparkLifeFebruary 28, 2012
Bluebird_13 and her family went to Sea World in San Diego and saw the Shamu show! Look, a flying whale! Remind anyone of Hitchhiker's Guide?... More  →
Open Thread for February 28