Search Menu
Menu

Defunct Olympic Events

By RG DanielsJuly 24, 2012
As the Olympics approach, we should pay homage to the events that no longer exist. And then make up a bunch of our own. Here is our list of "totally definitely real legit" defunct Olympic events. Speed haircutting. Equipped with shears and a hairdryer, competitors fought... More  →
Defunct Olympic Events

The Final Five Finalists

By EmmaJuly 24, 2012
We've reached the end! Here are your final five finalists. We'll announce the winner tomorrow! More  →
The Final Five Finalists

Do You Like Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 24, 2012
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen teamed up to release the song "Good Time" about a month ago (written, by the way, by Adam Young and Matt Thiessen, not Carly Rae). The music video just came out today, and lucky for you, we've been watching... More  →
Do You Like Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video?

Auntie SparkNotes: Should I Hook Up With My Family's Foreign Exchange Student?

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 24, 2012
Dear Auntie, In about a month, my family is hosting an exchange student from Austria for six months. Let's call him Lukas. So a couple months ago, I friended him on Facebook. Lukas is literally the sexiest thing I have ever laid eyes on (digitally that... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Should I Hook Up With My Family's Foreign Exchange Student?

GEEK QUIZ: Dark Knight Quiz

By Josh PeriloJuly 24, 2012
Photo courtesy JD Hancock ... More  →
GEEK QUIZ: Dark Knight Quiz

An Inside Look at THE BOURNE LEGACY (with JEREMY RENNER, Y'ALL!)

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 24, 2012
ATTENTION, SPARKLEBUTTS: Our awesome pals over at Universal just sent us a top-secret, super-underground, covert-ops-level video containing killer new footage from The Bourne Legacy. NO, I'M NOT KIDDING. YES, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. Check out the awesome vid below to see Jeremy Renner (AKA Chelsea's... More  →
An Inside Look at THE BOURNE LEGACY (with JEREMY RENNER, Y'ALL!)

How to Dress Like Gwen Stacy from The Amazing Spider-Man

By ContributorJuly 24, 2012
We all know The Amazing Spider-Man was a great movie. While Andrew Garfield played a fresh and adorable Spidey, Emma Stone portrayed an outstanding Gwen Stacy. Besides earning points for acting, personality, and one of movie history’s greatest boyfriends, Gwen’s sense of style is one... More  →
How to Dress Like Gwen Stacy from The Amazing Spider-Man

Camp Electric Day 4: TobyMac, Trip Lee, and We As Human

By ContributorJuly 24, 2012
Metalhead wraps up Day 3 and heads toward his final day at Camp Electric! To catch up on his camp journal, click here. July 10, about 11 PM Location: Dorm room Mood: Exhausted Every night is better than the last one, I... More  →
Camp Electric Day 4: TobyMac, Trip Lee, and We As Human

Your School Principal's Summer Twitter Feed

By Janet ManleyJuly 24, 2012
You may have spent the last two months riding jetskis and feasting on plaintains and going full throttle crazy on a ropes course while wearing a harness and dinky helmet and yelling "This is better than Step Up 3D!!!" but you're not the... More  →
Your School Principal's Summer Twitter Feed

Writer Wars is Back in Action (with a Very Mysterious Prompt)!

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 24, 2012
HULLO BUTTS! IT IS I, THE GREAT AND POWERFUL OZ. Just kidding. It's only me, the normal and heavily-deodorized Dagger. I may not be a wizard, but I am very, very sweaty, which more than makes up for my lack... More  →
Writer Wars is Back in Action (with a Very Mysterious Prompt)!