Skip over navigation
Prom

You Did Something Embarrassing and Now Your Life is Ruined

By ContributorApril 27, 2011
jtjuvenile is back with another wickedly funny (and smart) post! Check out her blog here!—Sparkitors You farted. You tripped. You broke a chair. Thanks to me and Harry Potter, your life isn't over. Being human, we tend to be subjected to humiliating... More  →
You Did Something Embarrassing and Now Your Life is Ruined

Man Cold

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 27, 2011
People are generally wimpy about colds. Guys are generally the most wimpy (unless you are a guy, in which case you probably think girls are wimpier. Just bear with me—and watch this video.) Send in your favorite videos to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Man Cold

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Celebrate The Royal Wedding

By ContributorApril 27, 2011
Check out more of flyergirl's awesome writing at her blog!—Sparkitors   I recently found out that the Royal Wedding is this Friday. Apparently, it is a Big Deal, because everyone is gossiping about Kate Middleton’s... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Celebrate The Royal Wedding

Auntie SparkNotes: When Judgment Snaps

By kat_rosenfieldApril 27, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I recently met this absolutely amazing guy who's nice, sweet, courteous (he's so courteous, he actually pulls my seat out for me when I sit down!!), funny, smart and basically every other good adjective out there (lets call him Potter Boy). We talk... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: When Judgment Snaps

Apparently, None of You Are Capable Of Counting to 5

By Chelsea DaggerApril 27, 2011
Last week's riddle not only asked you to become right-hand man to the the P. Diddy of Evil Deeds, it also required that you be able to COUNT. So when we asked "Which word in the English... More  →
Apparently, None of You Are Capable Of Counting to 5

A Little Bit of Everything

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 27, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by DrakeObsessor, is a mix of TONS of different kinds of music. Which makes it diverse, which makes it awesome. It also means you have to like it, or else you're being politically incorrect. So there. "Yeah 3x" by... More  →
A Little Bit of Everything

Open Thread for April 27

By Emily WinterApril 27, 2011
A SparkNotes egg?!?!? LOVE IT. LOVE IT. WANT TO EAT IT. (Thanks, Daria!)... More  →
Open Thread for April 27

Auntie SparkNotes: Happy, Humiliating Birthday!

By kat_rosenfieldApril 26, 2011
Auntie, This is a time of peril. It all started when my friend Bridget got an iPhone for her 17th birthday. That gave me the idea that what I get for my 17th birthday, which is a month away, should be something of epic proportions that... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Happy, Humiliating Birthday!

Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Jordan's Sexytime

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 26, 2011
It's now 4 weeks, 3 days, 1 hour, and 43 minutes to Prom. And, I figured out WHY THIS BOOK MOVES SO FREAKISHLY SLOWLY. It's because the author is trying to spread out her beautiful writing, so you will be better able to contemplate her... More  →
Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Jordan's Sexytime

Send Us Your Makeover Pics!

By EmmaApril 26, 2011
MAKEOVERS! Do you love them as much as we do?? (We love them more than Diet Coke, but not as much dogs and ducks who are best friends.) If you've gone through one of these transformations, we want to see proof: Figured out how to... More  →
Send Us Your Makeover Pics!