Skip over navigation

Designer Clothes for $1.50

By ApneetMay 26, 2011
This week I went thrifting at a store not in my usual thrifty route, and was thrilled to find tons of designer labels. (Designer names are actually relatively easy to find in thrift stores, though the pieces may be slightly older styles. And designer vintage... More  →
Designer Clothes for $1.50

Dear Weather Gods, What Is Up With These Natural Disasters?

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 26, 2011
Every time we turn on the news these days, we are overwhelmed with gut-wrenching footage of earthquakes, landslides, tornadoes, and invasion by millions of beady-eyed Brood XIX cicadas. The Red Cross is working overtime. This time last year my city was underwater. And... More  →
Dear Weather Gods, What Is Up With These Natural Disasters?

The Simpsons Rock Out To Ke$ha?

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 26, 2011
Leave it to the Simpsons to have a cooler music video to "Tik Tok" than Ke$ha herself!  Thanks RabbiP.I. for sending this in! Send in your favorite videos or favorite whatever's at contribute@sparknotes.com... More  →
The Simpsons Rock Out To Ke$ha?

The Poopiest Chat in History

By EmmaMay 26, 2011
Don't read this chat. It is quite literally filled with poop. —Sparkitors Ashley: hey ladiez Emily: oh hello! Ashley: good morning! Emily: what's the topic today? Chelsea? Ashley: Well where is she? colorado? Emily: Yes. Remember when she dressed... More  →
The Poopiest Chat in History

Ask Jono: Love? Try Angles!

By Jon_SkindzierMay 26, 2011
Dear Jono, I have a serious problem! I like a guy :O jk thats not my problem. (Lets call the guy I like N.) Well my problem of "I have no clue how to tell N I like him!" just got 10 times worse!... More  →
Ask Jono: Love? Try Angles!

You'll Never Believe Who's Playing Cinna

By Miss MarmMay 26, 2011
He wears wedges. He's a hot dad. He's on the Reality Bites soundtrack. He's... Lenny Kravitz, and he's been cast as Cinna! pic: DFree / Shutterstock.com I don't know what to think of this. Please help me form an opinion in... More  →
You'll Never Believe Who's Playing Cinna

Sierra Goes to Prom!

By ContributorMay 26, 2011
Sierra made a plan to lose 30 pounds by prom. And the results are in... —Sparkitors Dear Sparklers, This is a two part post! I wrote the first part before prom, and the second part after it. First of all, I want to thank everyone for... More  →
Sierra Goes to Prom!

Open Thread for May 26

By Emily WinterMay 26, 2011
This pic came from a Sparkler called eloquent_silence. We love that nickname, and we love this eloquently silent, grumpy one-eyed cat. ... More  →
Open Thread for May 26

Signs You're Too Attached To Your Dog

By Rachel KorowitzMay 25, 2011
That little pile of fluffy goodness may be your best friend, but he probably shouldn't be your only friend, your prom date, or your reason for being kicked out of multiple fine-dining establishments. ("If she can't eat at the table, then I'm going to eat... More  →
Signs You're Too Attached To Your Dog

Auntie SparkNotes: Coming Up Short

By kat_rosenfieldMay 25, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I'm a guy who is really, really short. Not 5'6" but 4'9". And I'm not a middle schooler - I'm a junior in high school. Before seventh grade, I was really into sports. I was one of the tallest boys in my class,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Coming Up Short