Search Menu
Menu

Open Thread for February 6

By SparkLifeFebruary 6, 2012
hammncheese94 sent us this picture of her adorable dog Dakota, AKA Dokie. While the thrill of naming things after states died for us with Hannah Montana, we gotta admit: this is one cute dog.... More  →
Open Thread for February 6

Open Thread for February 5

By SparkLifeFebruary 5, 2012
travelwriter21 says, Hey there Sparklers, Here is a graphic representation of Auntie's famous punishment fish. You know, the one that she is always threatening to slap people with. It is my hope that this drawing will strike fear in the hearts of skeeze-bags, jerkfaces,... More  →
Open Thread for February 5

Open Thread for February 4

By SparkLifeFebruary 4, 2012
Sonii took this picture on her class trip to Île aux Cerfs which, in case you couldn't tell, is beautiful. Oh, and also an island off of the coast of Mauritius, which is also an island. Anybody else want to move, like, right... More  →
Open Thread for February 4

Dear Albert: LIFE OF ANNA

By Emily WinterFebruary 3, 2012

Dear Albert,

More  →

Dear Albert: LIFE OF ANNA

It's Rush Time!

By ContributorFebruary 3, 2012
Did it hurt, Sparklers? You know, when you fell from heaven? Okay, that was bad. But I don’t know any other way to tell you all how much I FREAKIN’ LOVE YOU! Your comments make me want to send each and every one of... More  →
It's Rush Time!

So You Want to Be a Stylist

By ContributorFebruary 3, 2012
Absterlyholt has awesome business sense, and, we suspect, much better hair than any of us. –Sparkitors Ask yourself this: Do you love doing hair, are you good at doing hair, and is your wallet feeling a little empty? Than hairstyling could be... More  →
So You Want to Be a Stylist

Who's Your Celebrity Valentine (For the Manklers)?

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 3, 2012
Don't worry, Manklers! We haven't forgotten about you. We know you are just as eager to lust after some hot celebrity photos find your one true and everlasting celebrity valentine as the ladeez. Feast thine horny eyes and see which foxy lady should be receiving your not-at-a More  →
Who's Your Celebrity Valentine (for the Manklers)?

24 Facts About Turtles

By reidfaylorFebruary 3, 2012
As it turns out, I, the author, have a substantial wealth of knowledge about turtles. I’ve read books about them, watched documentaries, even conducted my own private, questionably “scientific” research. However, there is no single online reference for all the turtle information I have inside... More  →
24 Facts About Turtles

HOLY KATNISS: There's a NEW Hunger Games Trailer!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 3, 2012
TRIBUTES, PUT YOUR PANTS ON. (If you already had them on, congrats. If you didn't, we understand, because it's Friday, and pants can be uncomfortable). WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR PANTS ON? Because there's a brand new Hunger Games trailer, and you're only allowed to... More  →
HOLY KATNISS: There's a NEW Hunger Games Trailer!

New Old 3D Movies?

By Scott GreenstoneFebruary 3, 2012
This week, To Kill A Mockingbird came out on Blu-ray. Star Wars: Episode I is coming out in 3D, and Beauty and the Beast is already in theaters. Is this just a ploy to get more money out of... More  →
New Old 3D Movies?