Search Menu
Menu

Need a Sick Day? Use One of These Hilarious Excuses!

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 14, 2012
Sometimes in life, things happen. A rocket-launcher mishap? Body-switching event? A zit that should never see the harsh, unforgiving light of the sun? Yep, sounds like you need a day to regroup. A day to learn how to love again. A sick day. And all... More  →
Need a Sick Day? Use One of These Hilarious Excuses!

Worst Valentine's Day Presents

By Valerie BurnFebruary 14, 2012
It’s the thought that counts, right? Wrong. Just like Christmas and birthdays, there are some really fart-tacular presents out there. While we agree that beggars can’t be choosers, if you’re categorizing your boo as a “beggar,” you’ve got bigger problems. - Any sort of coupon book. When... More  →
Worst Valentine's Day Presents

SMASH Recap, Week Two: Team Ivy vs. Team Karen

By Josh PeriloFebruary 14, 2012
Is every episode of this show going to start with a dream sequence? Apparently yes. This time it’s Karen singing an American Idol-esque version of Blondie’s “Call Me” in a smoky, run down cabaret (to be honest, if it was my dream I... More  →
SMASH Recap, Week Two: Team Ivy vs. Team Karen

Beautiful Broadway Boys

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 14, 2012
soul_sister93 says... Sometimes, I wish I was a man, because the best Broadway songs are written for them. But then I remember that I’d probably rather listen to these men sing anyway. We couldn't agree more! These are some amazing Broadway songs. *Sigh.* "What Do... More  →
Beautiful Broadway Boys

S**t Harry Potter Fans Never Say

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 14, 2012
We know you've been seeing a lot of those S--t Say videos lately. But GreenPotato sent us one you can REALLY relate to: things Harry Potter Fans never say. So what do you think, guys: are these accurate? Send your favorite videos to... More  →
S**t Harry Potter Fans Never Say

SPARKLIFE EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron Gives You (Yes, YOU) His Finest Flirting Tips!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 14, 2012
BUTTS, THIS IS TRULY A MOMENTOUS OCCASION. Because today, for the first time in SPARKLIFE HISTORY, we have for you, our amazing, sparkling readers, an EXCLUSIVE CELEBRITY VIDEO. For the next 24 hours, you can only see this video... More  →
SPARKLIFE EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron Gives You (Yes, YOU) His Finest Flirting Tips!

Open Thread for February 14

By SparkLifeFebruary 14, 2012
Today, butts, we celebrate a very special event: MY MOMSAUCE'S BIRTHDAY! (And also Valentine's Day, but who really cares about that? NO ONE, THAT'S WHO, BECAUSE YOU'RE ALL INVITED TO MY MOM'S BIRTHDAY PARTY, AND THERE WILL BE CUPCAKES... More  →
Open Thread for February 14

French Film-y Fashion

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 13, 2012
With Valentine's Day coming up, I've been enjoying the sappier-than-usual selection of movies that have cropped up on Netflix, cable, etc, in honor of the holiday. (Sense and Sensibility, you guys: I don't care where you are or what you're doing, you need to stop... More  →
French Film-y Fashion

How to Make NUTELLA TRUFFLES!

By ShivaniFebruary 13, 2012
This year I’m strangely hype on Valentine’s Day. Maybe it’s all the new people I’ve met at college, or maybe it’s that I just like excuses to not do my work. Either way, I’m feeling the love. Since V-day normally involves copious amounts of chocolate... More  →
How to Make NUTELLA TRUFFLES!

Auntie SparkNotes: The Language of Love

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 13, 2012
Hey Auntie, I've been in a relationship for approximately half a year now, with a pretty great guy. I'm quite sure I love him. The problem is, he hasn't said I love you to me, ever; he told me that he's uncomfortable with saying that. He... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Language of Love