Skip over navigation

Open Thread for March 13

By EmmaMarch 13, 2011
My sister's horse is huge, and has massive feet to go with her hugeness. She just got her shoes pulled today, and these are her shoes. Around the thighs of my sister and her friend. Amazing, no? -whimsicallady We don't know what's more amazing: the... More  →
Open Thread for March 13

Open Thread for March 12

By EmmaMarch 12, 2011
Where did kaity_ellen get this pro black background? We're jealous! I was playing with legos with my little sister and we were building our names. so i decided to spell SPARKLIFE. the girl lego person is none other than Chelsea Dagger, (by the way,... More  →
Open Thread for March 12

Auntie SparkNotes: No-Touch Romance

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 11, 2011
Dear Auntie SparkNotes, Like a lot of girls, I've always dreamed of the perfect boyfriend. You know, the kind that you hold hands with and get kissed on the forehead by and cuddle with when it's negative over-nine-thousand degrees outside. A month ago, my best guy... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: No-Touch Romance

Ask Jono: A World of Holden Caulfields

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 11, 2011
Dear Jono, First I have to say I like your name. It makes me think of Yoko Ono. Or Dear John. I don't actually like either of those things, but you're still cool. Ummm. Anyways. I guess my problem is kind of a toughie. Well, it was a... More  →
Ask Jono: A World of Holden Caulfields

Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: Breaking an Entering

By ContributorMarch 11, 2011
Faye, we think Taylor is a dolt. And Penn is dreamy. But please don't rob a bank. —Sparkitors Somebody needs to write a handbook on talking to boys and it should be called, Boys for Dummies (And Smart Girls Who May or May Not... More  →
Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: Breaking an Entering

What It Takes to Make a Book Worth Reading

What makes a book great? BookFreak's gonna break it down for you. –Sparkitors I was just mentally listing all the reasons every copy of Twilight should be pulped and recycled into more copies of Harry Potter books. Of course, the list got out of... More  →
What It Takes to Make a Book Worth Reading

Life According to Ginger: How College Kids Dress

College movies suggest that all that students wear are preppy clothes (Abercrombie, Hollister, etc.), hipster clothes (ironically large glasses, flannel, etc), or togas (mostly self-explanatory). Unfortunately, this is simply not the case. I would like to think that we dress pretty normally. Jeans, t-shirts and sneakers... More  →
Life According to Ginger: How College Kids Dress

How To Pick the Winning March Madness Team—The Crazy Way

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 11, 2011
We don’t know much about college basketball. Our sport of choice is Seinfeld Monopoly. But we consistently pick the winning NCAA team. How? Easy. We get a little crazy. They don’t call it March Sanity, after all. Or do they? Honestly, we don’t know. Read on to learn ou More  →
How To Pick The Winning March Madness Team—The Crazy Way

Blogging Taylor Swift: "Mine"

xxblueeyesxx595 wants you to take a second look at Taylor Swift's lyrics. Then point at them and laugh. –Sparkitors Though I love Taylor Swift as much as the next crazed teenage girl, I have come to notice that some of her lyrics are rather...funny.... More  →
Blogging Taylor Swift:

Boy Hunt: Geeraff Talks to a Boy!

Geeraff's friends are like confidence pants in human form. —Sparkitors Take a deep breath. Are you ready? You better make sure you’ve got your seatbelt secure, and your helmet on tight, and your socks pulled up high. Because it’s time for a... ... Wait for it... ... HODGINS... More  →
Boy Hunt: Geeraff Talks to a Boy!