Skip over navigation

Thrifted Thursday (on Friday): Thrifted Winter Gear

By ApneetJanuary 21, 2011
We're late publishing Apneet's post because of server upgrades something something tech blazzity blah Gary. Sorry about the delay! —Sparkitors Fall blazers and jumpers were fun to wear, but in this frigid weather, I need some heavy duty warmth. Even if it's pricey, a good winter coat... More  →
Thrifted Thursday (on Friday): Thrifted Winter Gear

Four Epic (and Insane) Ways to Reject Someone Kindly

By ContributorJanuary 21, 2011
CaféSuave is a connoisseur of the crazy. We're asking her out just to see what happens! –Sparkitors So this Harry Potter-hater who can’t even tell the difference between Gandalf and Dumbledore just asked you out, or implied that he or she likes you as... More  →
Four Epic (and Insane) Ways to Reject Someone Kindly

How to Keep Your Little Bro/Sis Out of Your Room

By Rachel KorowitzJanuary 21, 2011
Little brothers and sisters have their rockstar moments, but when they're rooting though your closet, commandeering your computer, stealing your iPod, repeating stuff you thought you said in private, and generally messing with your life, it's hard to remember why you haven't drop-kicked them into... More  →
How to Keep Your Little Bro/Sis Out of Your Room

Unwhole: Chapter 3

This is chapter 3 of DarkLite808's promising new novel, Unwhole. Enjoy! —Sparkitors The next day I was still flying. My whole body was sore. I was exhausted; I had to take a break. I wasn't used to that much... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 3

Ask Kat: The Misunderstood Introvert

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 21, 2011
Hi Kat, I am a freshman in college and I have a bit of a problem. I am not a very outgoing person and like to think of myself as very independent. I don't need a big group of friends around me all the time to... More  →
Ask Kat: The Misunderstood Introvert

Auntie SparkNotes: A Deadly Game of Dookie

Hi Auntie, So, me and this guy dated, let's just call him Andrew. Andrew had a girlfriend for six months before he met me, and our first conversations were mostly about her. He cared about her so much, but he talked about how annoying she was... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Deadly Game of Dookie

SparkStyle: Snow Day!

Mother Nature dumped several inches of white, fluffy wondersnow on New York City last night... which meant that this morning, I woke up to a harsh winter truth. Namely: when it comes to cold, slushy days, fashion and function don't mix. This is an ongoing problem... More  →
SparkStyle: Snow Day!

Blogging My Boy Diet: Crushing in the Dingiest of Places

Oh Talie, we love your boy diet, but even we have to admit Drummer Boy sounds dreamy. —Sparkitors Sparklers, why do I do this to myself? WHY??? Just when I'm thinking, "Oh, hey. They boy diet is going AWESOME. No temptation here." BAM. It happens. Well, more... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Crushing in the Dingiest of Places

Interview With a Sparkler, Round: Million Dollar Billz For EVERYONE!

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 21, 2011
Last week, we asked you to spend 12,058,900 Mexican pesos (we did the conversion math ourselves; it only took 67 hours and 984 pieces of scratch paper), and we were a little disappointed that so many of you reverted to the coward's option of GIFT... More  →
Interview With a Sparkler, Round: Million Dollar Billz For EVERYONE!

Why Everyone Should Watch NCIS

Zayz thinks NCIS is the best show out there, and she's got plenty  of proof.—Sparkitors Watching TV has always posed a bit of a problem for me, because I’m extremely picky about what I watch. I need clever writing,... More  →
Why Everyone Should Watch NCIS