Search Menu
Menu

Horse Girl Problems

By ContributorJuly 16, 2012
If you were to ask me what my favorite sport was, I would immediately respond “horseback riding.”  Specifically, I am a Hunter/Jumper. I love the sport; it's a huge stress reliever, it's certainly a whole lot of fun, and horses are amazing creatures. However, this... More  →
Horse Girl Problems

10 Things To Say To Your SO's Parents When You Meet Them For The First Time

By Lauren PassellJuly 16, 2012
Meeting your new boyfriend or girlfriend's parents for the first time can be stressful, and we can't really be there to whisper in your ear "zip your fly!" or "that is the shrimp fork, not the salad fork!" But we can offer these icebreakers. They... More  →
10 Things To Say To Your SO's Parents When You Meet Them For The First Time

Check Out Jenny's Hot Pink Ballet Flats

By EmmaJuly 16, 2012
When life gives you blister lemons, buy hot pink lemonade! (Just pretend that makes sense.) More  →
Check Out Jenny's Hot Pink Ballet Flats

How to Be Australian

By ContributorJuly 16, 2012
Everybody knows that Australians are cool. Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, the Hemsworth brothers, who doesn’t want to be just like them? With this handy guide everybody will believe that you hail from the land down under. All you have to do is change everything about... More  →
How to Be Australian

Auntie SparkNotes: My Boyfriend's Mom Is All Over Our Relationship

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 16, 2012
Dear Auntie, I've been in a relationship with my wonderful boyfriend for over 6 months now, but I've noticed a problem: his mom. His mother is a wonderful lady and treats me like the daughter she never had (my boyfriend's an only child), but she's also... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Boyfriend's Mom Is All Over Our Relationship

VIDEO: Dark Knight Rises 13 Minute Featurette

By Vadim NewquistJuly 16, 2012
Knowing full well that hardcore Batman geeks everywhere are foaming at the mouth with anticipation for the soon to be released Dark Knight Rises, the camp at Syncopy Films recently released this thirteen minute featurette jam packed with amazing behind the scenes footage and insights... More  →
VIDEO: Dark Knight Rises 13 Minute Featurette

Brand New Photos from the Dark Knight Rises!

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 16, 2012
By my calculations, we only have 96 more hours until TDKR hits theaters, and I plan to spend 94 of those hours staring at these brand new pics from the set (the other 2 hours will be spent practicing my Batman voice and perfecting my hand-written marriage proposal to Joseph More  →
Brand New Photos from the Dark Knight Rises!

Awkward Episode 3 "Three's a Crowd" Recap

By Molly HoranJuly 16, 2012
Catch up on the Episode 2 recap right here, then read on for even more awkwardness! The Scarlet B For her first major campaign as Vice Prez, Val tries to knock out bullying by marking every bully with a scarlet B. Sadie gets her first about... More  →
Awkward Episode 3 "Three's a Crowd" Recap

Top Boy Band Picks of All Time

By Chrissie GruebelJuly 16, 2012
I'll be upfront about this. I'm a BSB girl, always will be. That's not to say I don't appreciate Justin Timberlake for being a precious unicorn of hotness and talent—but *NSYNC had a larger proportion of members who dressed horribly. Like, three out of five... More  →
Top Boy Band Picks of All Time

Open Thread for July 16

By SparkLifeJuly 16, 2012
Guys, it's July 16th! Do you know what that means? Darn...we don't know either. In the meantime, enjoy this picture of a sea dragon BECAUSE SEA DRAGONS ARE AWESOME. ... More  →
Open Thread for July 16