Skip over navigation

Stock Photo Face-Off: After 6, Before 8

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 10, 2011
Hey, guys. Have a seat. No, not there. There. I think we need to have a talk. See, this world is like a rainbow. And there is enough love for everyone. Different is beautiful. It's not easy bein' green. And if you're... More  →
Stock Photo Face-Off: After 6, Before 8

My French Adventure: Gettin' My Farm On

By ContributorMarch 10, 2011
Paris? Pickpockets? Baby pigs? Sounds to us like LadyM is having the time of her life.—Sparkitors Another day in Paris, Sparklers—but I didn't spend it how you might expect. Always the a-typical tourist, I didn't hit up any museums, monuments, or art.... More  →
My French Adventure: Gettin' My Farm On

My Crush Is a YouTube Star

GotPancakeMix has got a crush, and the hilarious links to prove it. –Sparkitors I’ve read lots of posts about funny guys, quirky guys, guys who can sing, British guys—but not one post on guys that combine all of these characteristics. Not only do the... More  →
My Crush Is a YouTube Star

The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 10, 2011
There are two kinds of people in the world: those who have seen Dr. Horrible, and those who have not yet experienced life. This month’s movie club selection isn’t a feature film, but a wonderful short film/musical/webisode collection/whatever-the-heck-you-want-to-call-it, Dr. Horrible’s Sing-Along... More  →
The SparkNotes Movie Club Presents: Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog!

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Hittin' On Cougars

thenameselodie is the funniest Sparkler since Megan "Pretzel Fred" Prietzel. We're surrounded by comic geniuses, dudes.—Sparklers I always swear I’ve learned my lesson, and that I’m never going back. But every year, I somehow get roped... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Hittin' On Cougars

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 10, 2011
Today's playlist, by Ex96, is just another bit of randomness. Enjoy! 1. "If I Fell" by The Beatles (ATU version) 2. "Broken Pieces" by Apocalyptica feat. Lacey 3. "Konstantine" by Something Coporate 4. "All the Same" by Sick Puppies 5. "The Diary of Jane" (acoustic)... More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 10, 2011
And to continue the accents trend, we've got this video to gear you up for St. Patrick's day next week. Why did I pick this? 1. Someone is screwing up accents and it's not me. 2. I really like Irish accents, even if they're awful.... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for March 10

By Emily WinterMarch 10, 2011
This is Sparkler LoonyRavenclaw in a SparkNotes T-shirt! We LOVVVVE the... More  →
Open Thread for March 10

Confessions of an RA: Problems with Your BFF

By Lindsay PuvelMarch 9, 2011
Last week, salmashawy18 asked a great question in response to Drama in the Dorms: “what if I cannot tell my friend what she did wrong [because] I don’t want to hurt her feelings [and because] she can easily be hurt?” Wouldn’t it be great... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Problems with Your BFF

Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 5

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 9, 2011
It's now only four weeks, five days, five hours, and seven minutes until prom. Jordan and her so-perfect-he's- gag-worthy boyfriend, Nate, are walking to class. Tara still wasn't quite sure if Kevin was her "c-kret" admirer or not, so Jordan is quizzing Nate about Kevin's... More  →
Blogging Once Upon a Prom: Dream, Part 5