Search Menu
Menu

What's On the Menu at Our Hunger Games-Themed Restaurant

By ShivaniMarch 16, 2012
We at SparkLife have been at the frontlines of Hunger Games mania since it first cropped up, and today is no exception. We’ve crossed the line into ultra-fan territory and have designed a menu for our very own Hunger Games-themed restaurant. Want to taste the... More  →
What's On the Menu at Our Hunger Games-Themed Restaurant

James Madison's Twitter Feed

By Josh PeriloMarch 16, 2012
It’s James Madison’s 261st birthday! We’re all celebrating by eating a cake shaped like the U.S. Constitution over here at SparkLife headquarters. We’d mail some to you, but that’s never worked out in the past. Instead, we thought we’d share the fourth president’s... More  →
James Madison's Twitter Feed

Jonah Hill Spills His Guts About High School and His New Movie, 21 Jump Street

By Emily WinterMarch 16, 2012
21 Jump Street comes out TODAY. Which is great news for YOU—if you're old enough to see it—because it's UNDENIABLY HILARIOUS. How do I know this? BECAUSE SONY PICTURES SENT ME TO A SNEAK PREVIEW, and I was peeing in my pleated pantaloons over this film.... More  →
Jonah Hill Spills His Guts About High School and His New Movie, 21 Jump Street

Auntie SparkNotes: Open for LadyBusiness

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 16, 2012
Dearest Auntie, I've never written to you before, but I was hoping you would be able to help me with my awkward problem. I've been having some health issues. Lots of them. For the past year and a half my boyfriend and I have been dating,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Open for LadyBusiness

Rejected Hunger Games Arenas

By Melissa AlbertMarch 16, 2012
Every year in the nation of Panem, the Capitol's Gamemakers devise a venue for the annual Hunger Games, each more grueling than the last. While the only requirement is that they offer plenty of space for mass teen violence, not every blueprint... More  →
Rejected Hunger Games Arenas

Words We Don't Have in the English Language

By ElodieMarch 16, 2012
Let's face it—there are some actions, emotions, and ideas that the English language just can't convey. And where English drops the ball, other languages have provided that cathartic miracle of having just the right words for weirdly specific situations that most of us are familiar... More  →
Words We Don't Have in the English Language

Open Thread for March 16!

By SparkLifeMarch 16, 2012
Send your photos to contribute@sparknotes.com with your username to get your pictures on the OT.... More  →
Open Thread for March 16!

Open Thread for March 16

By SparkLifeMarch 16, 2012
Is this picture not GORGEOUS? Is the rose not the coolest color ever? Glinda_Darling's date give her this rose, which she took a picture of and then deleted the background. We LOVE it. Wanna see your picture on the OT? Send it in to... More  →
Open Thread for March 16

Adorable St. Patrick's Day Animals Are Jerks To You

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 15, 2012
They may look sweet, but these cutie-pie pets are straight-up jerks. Read on for their snotty comments. More  →
Adorable St. Patrick's Day Animals Are Jerks To You

Celebrate Spring With Cute Clothes

By ApneetMarch 15, 2012
It's only mid-March, but the weather is already pleasant in NYC, with temperatures in the 70's! I'll admit, we had an extremely mild winter this year, but still, there's nothing better than waking up and feeling the hot sun fill your room. This spring, the... More  →
Celebrate Spring With Cute Clothes