Skip over navigation

Boy Hunt: Chipmunks, Pandas, and Spider Men

By ContributorFebruary 18, 2011
Hola. Um... (I don’t know how to say anything else in Spanish...) Never mind. Hello! I have kinda sorta updates! Hold onto your mittens, and let’s go! Unfortunately, my school recently wound up its pitching arm and threw a big ball of tests and essays at... More  →
Boy Hunt: Chipmunks, Pandas, and Spider Men

Ask Jono: Boys Being Jerks; Sports Involving Eels

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 18, 2011
Hey Jono, So you said in your last post that if a guy acts like he's on a job interview when with you, but relaxed in mixed company, he likes you. But what if he's the exact opposite?  What if he's totally relaxed when it's just... More  →
Ask Jono: Boys Being Jerks; Sports Involving Eels

Playlist of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 18, 2011
Today's playlist, sent in by oh.hey.you, is what I like to call a mystery playlist —that is, all we're giving you is the name of the artist. You'll find out the song once you click! Robyn Lykke Li Big Boi Sleigh Bell Surfer Blood Janelle Monae More  →
Playlist of the Day

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 18, 2011
Today's pick gives me an idea: I should start losing races against my little ... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 18

By Emily WinterFebruary 18, 2011
We've got a soft spot for long-tongued cuties that spent time in the pound. At least that's what our OKCupid profile says. Zing! For realz y'all, this is Bella, a lovable rescue mutt that belongs to redheadlover391. Adorbs!... More  →
Open Thread for February 18

Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 35

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 17, 2011
Chapter Thirty-Five: Deadline Better Title: And then there were five. This is it, gang. Five more chapters to go. Five blogs away from the finale. It's so close, I can almost taste it, and it tastes like electric cupcakes. I started this assignment in May of 2009.... More  →
Blogging Breaking Dawn: Part 35

Thrifted Thursday: For The Love Of Lace

By ApneetFebruary 17, 2011
Lace fabrics and styles have been making appearances everywhere recently, from American Apparel to Ralph Lauren. The lace trend has been around for a few seasons now, and with Spring approaching, it's only getting stronger. There are lots of garments that rock lace, from tops... More  →
Thrifted Thursday: For The Love Of Lace

The Greatest Modern Love Stories

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 17, 2011
While preparing for tonight’s Romeo + Juliet live-blog, we got to thinking: What current love stories will school kids in the year 2517 be studying? Romeo and Juliet is a classic, but high school teachers of the future may forget about the tragic... More  →
The Greatest Modern Love Stories

Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2E

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 17, 2011
Congratulations to Alex, creator of Flag 25, you get to move on to Round 3! Before you decide who to vote for today, Sparklers, we would like to encourage you to take a good long think about your voting process. Let your... More  →
Choose Your Sparkler Post Badge: Round 2E

Auntie SparkNotes: Teasing Terrors

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 17, 2011
Hey there, Auntie! So, there's a guy that I like (shocker!), and after admitting our mutual feelings for each other, we've been "going out" for about 3 months now. By "going out", I mean going over to his house every day and having furious hour-long makeout... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Teasing Terrors