Skip over navigation

Competition for Best Proposal

By Aislinn ShevlinMay 30, 2011
A few days ago I posted what I thought was the sweetest proposal ever and that nothing could top it.  But this video sent in by Naala_Senegal is pretty stiff competiton. Which do you like better? Related post:Sweetest Proposal Ever? Send in your favorite... More  →
Competition for Best Proposal

Forks and Phone Conversations

By ContributorMay 30, 2011
17-year-old Scott-Free is blogging THE RULES, the ultimate dating guide book, as he travels the country. —Sparkitors This post is dedicated to Forks, Washington, because I passed through that little town this week, and I saw the shadow of Twilight covering it. The Chamber... More  →
Forks and Phone Conversations

Open Thread for May 30

By Chelsea DaggerMay 30, 2011
HAPPY MEMORIAL DAY SPARKLEBUTTS! All the Sparkitors are taking the day off to eat bacon-wrapped hot dogs and lounge around under sprinklers, but we'll be back tomorrow with posts galore! We miss you already!... More  →
Open Thread for May 30

Open Thread for May 29

By EmmaMay 29, 2011
It's Memorial Day weekend! If you're not at the beach, don't worry. Just put on your schmexiest shades, position your eyeballs mere centimeters from your computer screen, and gaze ino ~too~'s picture. That should do the trick! Send your dreamy pics to contribute@sparknotes.com for... More  →
Open Thread for May 29

Open Thread for May 28

By EmmaMay 28, 2011
It's a long weekend, and that fills our hearts with happy rainbow jelly beans! Thanks for the pic, Herbevabuck! Want your candy to get famous on the internet? Send pics of it to contribute@sparknotes.com.... More  →
Open Thread for May 28

Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 2

By Dan_BergsteinMay 27, 2011
Chapter Four: Flourish and Blotts Better Title: Hermione's Mom and Dad's Big Scene Harry's parents play a pivotal roll in the overall mythology of the series. Ron's parents acts as Harry's family, and their involvement in the story escalates with each book. But Hermione's parents? They are... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets: Part 2

We're Wearing Maxis! (No, Not THAT Kind!)

By kat_rosenfieldMay 27, 2011
We've been having a prolonged, gloomy, chilly spring season in the Northeast, and last Saturday was the first truly warm day of this year—a day to lounge outdoors, bask in the sun, and enjoy the company of friends and family at a riverside festival in... More  →
We're Wearing Maxis! (No, Not THAT Kind!)

The Next Big Hipster Sports

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 27, 2011
Hipsters—they dress like anemic sailors, read classic lit, and play guitar in indie rock bands. They don't exactly sound like the athletic type, do they? But this is the 21st century, and we're not about to discriminate against anyone who wants to play a sport... More  →
The Next Big Hipster Sports

Auntie SparkNotes: No Sleep Til...

By kat_rosenfieldMay 27, 2011
Dear Auntie, I've got problems. Lots of 'em. I've learned to cope for the most part, though, and work around my issues. But I have this friend named "Tracy". Tracy is a big, annoying roadblock. Every single weekend, Tracy asks me to spend the night at her... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: No Sleep Til...

Splogger Prom Pics!

By Emily WinterMay 27, 2011
You sent us your prom pics, so now YOU MUST ENDURE PHOTOGRAPHS OF US! Click to continue. Vomit. Is. A Possibility. More  →
Splogger Prom Pics!