Skip over navigation

Open Thread for August 17

By SparkLifeAugust 17, 2011
C-Rav took this pic back in the winter, but forgot to send it. All you sunburnt Sparklers, feast thine eyez!!!... More  →
Open Thread for August 17

Shivani Explains Makeup: Foundation Edition

By ContributorAugust 16, 2011
Shivani is literally a quarter of our age, yet she just taught us 5,912 new things about foundation. —Sparkitors Foundation is a makeup product that acts as a base. It's usually one of the first products used in makeup application. A good foundation will even out... More  →
Shivani Explains Makeup: Foundation Edition

Buy Her a Romantic Toaster

More awesomeness from Scott-Free, y'all. —Sparkitors Rule #12: Stop Dating Him If He Doesn’t Buy You A Romantic Gift for Your Birthday or Valentine’s Day. Ladies and gentlemen, this one is going to be fun. “…When a man wants to marry you, he usually gives... More  →
Buy Her a Romantic Toaster

Auntie SparkNotes: The Harry/Ginny Romance Model

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 16, 2011
Dear Auntie, I can't think of any way to word this so that it doesn't sound cliche or fruity, so I'm just gonna go ahead and say it: I'm in love with a girl. What makes it even more special is that she's my first crush... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Harry/Ginny Romance Model

15 Things Dan Bergstein Won't Tell You About Himself

By Kathryn_WilliamsAugust 16, 2011

The ecstatic, unified screech of unfettered elation that echoed across the Sparkiverse on Monday may have alerted you to the fact that it is Dan Bergstein Week here at SparkLife. Otherwise known as The Week Dan Bergstein Will Finally Give Me the

... More  →
15 Things Dan Bergstein Won't Tell You About Himself

Crime Doesn't Pay (Unless You Write a Best-Seller About Petty Theft)

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 16, 2011
Who would have guessed that SparkLife was harboring a bunch of hardened criminals? Now that I know you're all capable of committing felonies, I suggest we go on a wildly profitable crime spree. Ideally, it should involve lock-picking, jewel thieving, several high-speed car chases in... More  →
Crime Doesn't Pay (Unless You Write a Best-Seller About Petty Theft)

Song About Acne? Check.

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 16, 2011
Acne or not, boys with accents are so dreamy. Thanks for sending this in SunBrightSparrow! Related post: ACNE... More  →
Song About Acne? Check.

Opposite of Me (College Roommate Taylor Swift Parody)

We're all for singing your feelings instead of just saying them, dac213!  It's very Glee. —Sparkitors First, let me say that I am not narcissistic; it’s just that my college had us fill out a roommate questionnaire, supposedly to give... More  →
Opposite of Me (College Roommate Taylor Swift Parody)

My Crush Is a Mankler

JustAnotherUsername calls out the cutest, funniest guys on our site—you don't want to miss this list!—Sparkitors

As I’m sure we’ve all noticed, Manklers have been contributing to Sparklife more and more. And what do I have to say to that?... More  →
My Crush Is a Mankler

Gaga Is a Man, and Other Reflections on Summer Camp

thatshowiroll21—a Sparkler who writes about life with Cerebral Palsy—kisses summer camp goodbye and says helloooo college prep! –Sparkitors Hey everyone, it's Kat! And it's question time. First of all, asking questions about my CP will NOT offend me. I'm here to share my... More  →
Gaga Is a Man, and Other Reflections on Summer Camp