Search Menu
Menu

SPIDER-MAN WEEK: Andrew Garfield Hosts "Spiders Alive!" Exhibit

By Abbey ClarkeJune 28, 2012
On Wednesday the American Museum of Natural History held a special event to celebrate two events: first, the release of The Amazing Spider-Man on July 3rd, and second, the opening of the AMNH’s new exhibit Spiders Alive!, which opens on July 28th. The event featured... More  →
SPIDER-MAN WEEK: Andrew Garfield Hosts "Spiders Alive!" Exhibit

Jenny's Wearing a Floral Skirt

By EmmaJune 28, 2012
Jenny's leaving for vacation tomorrow, so soak in her summer style while you can! More  →
Jenny's Wearing a Floral Skirt

Listen to Judd Apatow's Advice to Teenage Girls

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 28, 2012
Judd Apatow, in case you don't know, is a pretty important guy. He's a film producer, director, and writer, famous for movies like Superbad and Bridesmaids. He also happens to be rather funny and sweet, and if you don't believe us, watch the video below.... More  →
Listen to Judd Apatow's Advice to Teenage Girls

Spider-Man's Greatest Villains

By Robert RunyonJune 28, 2012
When it comes to rogues galleries, there are only two names in comics that count: Spider-Man and Batman. It’s a challenge for a casual comics fan to name more than two or three Aquaman, Superman, or Captain America baddies. With Spider-Man and Batman, though, making... More  →
Spider-Man's Greatest Villains

What We Learned From The Alice Books

By Molly HoranJune 28, 2012
The first book chronicling the sometimes agonizing life of Alice McKinley came out in 1985. She was in the 6th grade, she was in a new town, and, as we read The Agony of Alice, we met a character who unapologetically admitted  exactly... More  →
What We Learned From The Alice Books

Open Thread for June 28

By SparkLifeJune 28, 2012
sydney8771 is the proud owner of this Scooby Doo race car. Ah, the days of Hot-wheels cars...does anybody have some Scooby Snacks?... More  →
Open Thread for June 28

Help This Sparkler Edit Her College Essay!

By ContributorJune 27, 2012

Sparklers, remember when we used to help edit college application essays? Well, this is one of those! Leave this Sparkler helpful tips and advice for her essay in the comments below!

When I was in the eighth grade, I decided to join... More  →
Help This Sparkler Edit Her College Essay!

What ARE Those Olympic Mascots, and Why Do Olympic Mascots Never Make Sense?

By Janet ManleyJune 27, 2012
You may have seen the official mascots for the London 2012 Summer Olympics and asked yourself, “What’s the dealio with the one-eyed bottle opener and the silver shoe horn?” Ah yes, Wenlock the iPod and Mandeville the maxipad, as I know them. Indeed, at... More  →
What ARE Those Olympic Mascots, and Why Do Olympic Mascots Never Make Sense?

How to Make a Watermelon-Mango Freeze

By ShivJune 27, 2012
I think I’m having an existential crisis. I’m trying to pick a major, but I can’t get close to making a decision without spiraling into deeply philosophical territory and getting distracted by my own mortality and the concept of infinity. Even though it’s not a super... More  →
How to Make a Watermelon-Mango Freeze

Which Celeb Pulled an All Nighter on Set?

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 27, 2012
Just tried taco bell's doritos taco. I can see why they sold 100 million of these already. This is no joke. More  →
Which Celeb Pulled an All Nighter on Set?