Search Menu
Menu

Who's Hitting on Channing Tatum via Twitter?

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 25, 2012
Omg my dress for the TCAs is GLOW IN THE DARK!! I did not know that lol More  →
Who's Hitting on Channing Tatum via Twitter?

Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Scared Of Being Touched

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 25, 2012
Dear Auntie, I know you recently already answered a letter about a gynecologist, but this is different. I'm not quite 15 yet, and not sexually active, so I haven't started my once a year check-up routine. However, my mom occasionally brings up that I ought to... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I'm Scared Of Being Touched

MAN OF STEEL: Superman Has Arrived and He is SUPER HAWT

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 25, 2012
There's a new superhero on the block, butts, and his name is HENRY CAVILL. In case you're not familiar with Mr. Cavill's work, take a gander at this pic from The Immortals, this pic from The Tudors, and this pic... More  →
MAN OF STEEL: Superman Has Arrived and He is SUPER HAWT

Glee Project Episode 8: "Tenacity" Recap

By Eric GarneauJuly 25, 2012
The Beginning: The theme of this week's show is tenacity. Sadly, no Tenacious D songs will be performed. Despite that, the kids are somehow still really psyched for the week; as casting director Robert Ulrich points out, they're all pretty much experts in it by... More  →
Glee Project Episode 8: "Tenacity" Recap

Bra Care 101

By ShivJuly 25, 2012
So bras. Booby cups. Over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders. Sweater kennels. Brassieres. Flopper stoppers. Double-barreled slingshots. Whatever you call them, you probably use them. Which means knowing how to take care of your bras is pretty important information. Here are the basics. Washing The ideal, of course, is to hand wash... More  →
Bra Care 101

J.K. Rowling's Kids Are the Luckiest Kids Ever

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 25, 2012
Okay, we already knew that J. K. Rowling's kids were lucky. Their mom is an incredibly talented writer and genuinely seems like a nice, caring, lovely person—not to mention she's really concerned about shielding her children from the negative effects of her popularity and doesn't... More  →
J.K. Rowling's Kids Are the Luckiest Kids Ever

Open Thread for July 25

By SparkLifeJuly 25, 2012
sydney8771 says... "These are a couple of my grandparent's roosters." Does anyone else think roosters are kind of scary looking? No? Oh well. Send your pictures in to contribute@sparknotes.com!... More  →
Open Thread for July 25

Defunct Olympic Events

By RG DanielsJuly 24, 2012
As the Olympics approach, we should pay homage to the events that no longer exist. And then make up a bunch of our own. Here is our list of "totally definitely real legit" defunct Olympic events. Speed haircutting. Equipped with shears and a hairdryer, competitors fought... More  →
Defunct Olympic Events

The Final Five Finalists

By EmmaJuly 24, 2012
We've reached the end! Here are your final five finalists. We'll announce the winner tomorrow! More  →
The Final Five Finalists

Do You Like Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 24, 2012
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen teamed up to release the song "Good Time" about a month ago (written, by the way, by Adam Young and Matt Thiessen, not Carly Rae). The music video just came out today, and lucky for you, we've been watching... More  →
Do You Like Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video?