Skip over navigation
Prom

Jane Austen Is Throwing Punches

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 3, 2011
Have you ever wanted to see Lizzy Bennett beat people up? Admit it, you have. Who wouldn't? And here is your ... More  →
Jane Austen Is Throwing Punches

Open Thread for May 3

By Chelsea DaggerMay 3, 2011
Amarantha93 sent this awesome drawing with the following email: This is Magnus Bane from the book series The Mortal Instruments. I drew this and colored it. The only thing missing is glitter. and rainbow pants. That's funny— GLITTER and RAINBOW PANTS are the only things... More  →
Open Thread for May 3

Yo Mama's Day Gift Ideas

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 2, 2011
Remember when your mom used to wake up four times a night to feed you warm milk and change your diaper? Remember when she used to drive around the neighborhood for an hour just to help you fall asleep in the back of... More  →
Yo Mama's Day Gift Ideas

Unwhole: Chapter 27

By ContributorMay 2, 2011
Last time we left of in Darklite808's book, Kevin was saving Dee from her own parents, and Dee's best friend Caleb was in a dungeon. Chapter 27 is one of our favorite chapter so far! —Sparkitors “Get up! Jump out the window!” Kevin shouted,... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 27

How to Conquer Your Public Speaking Fears

By Rachel KorowitzMay 2, 2011
For some of us, talking to a roomful of people is sort of like breathing or blinking or growing skin, if those things were even more effortless than they already are. We naturally adjust to our audience, we keep the crowd's attention, and we find good places to... More  →
How to Conquer Your Public Speaking Fears

You Know You're From Vermont When...

GlazSk8,will you teach us how to make maple syrup? Please? —Sparkitors Yes, although small and very far north, Vermont is a state in the United States (although some extremists do vouch for its cessation). The Green Mountain state may be different... More  →
You Know You're From Vermont When...

Annoying Texts from Boys

By EmmaMay 2, 2011
Why do guys text things like "hey"??? We will never understand. —Sparkitors Emily: Emma, breaking news: Chelsea's crush has been called off. Emma: go on! Emily: well he is not a jerk. but he is... not great for Chelsea. Emma: how so?... More  →
Annoying Texts from Boys

Emily Winter Just Chastised the Heck Outta Me For Missing Today's Softball Game

By Chelsea DaggerMay 2, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from Friday's post go to: capt.wentworth'smine: Some people can condone Prince Harry's choice of a wedding date, but I really wish he had chosen me instead. Lady_Wildflower: As beautiful as... More  →
Emily Winter Just Chastised the Heck Outta Me For Missing Today's Softball Game

Operation Takeover-Makeover

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 2, 2011
Jenny's blogging Once Upon a Prom, a novel that probably shouldn't exist. —Sparkitors It's 4 weeks, 3 hours, and 18 minutes till prom, and Tara is much too aware of that deadline. She's on a rampage to take Victor (AKA "K") on a makeover... More  →
Operation Takeover-Makeover

6 People Who Should Have Been on the TIME 100 List

{Insert_Witty_Username_Here}, the only person missing from your list is Dan the Man.—Sparkitors TIME magazine recently released its list of the top 100 most influential people in the world. It was a pretty great selection, but... More  →
6 People Who Should Have Been on the TIME 100 List