Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Snoop'n'Snitch

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 28, 2011
Hi Auntie, I've been reading your advice for a while, and I think that you could help me. AP scores just came back in the mail for my sister, and she did well. But (and I'm ashamed to admit this) I'm a snoopy person, and I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Snoop'n'Snitch

A Disaster in Juliet's Bed

By ContributorJuly 28, 2011
It's cool that we LOLed through all of these theater mishaps, right? Thanks for making our day, strangeNilikeit! —Sparkitors I haven't slept in a bed for three days... and it will be eleven more days of cramming myself into a tent and collapsing on... More  →
A Disaster in Juliet's Bed

The Winner of the Fiction Contest Is...

By Miss MarmJuly 28, 2011
...appleyface! With a whopping 71 likes, her tongue-in-cheek love story romped home with the prize. Warmest congratulations, appley! And thanks so much to everyone who submitted stories, read the five finalists, and voted for their favorites. What should the theme of our next fiction contest... More  →
The Winner of the Fiction Contest Is...

My Quest for Model-dom!

Lasting.silhouette wants to be a model—and with that awesome smile, she's off to a great start!.—Sparkitors Ever since I was little, I've pored over fashion magazines, totally in awe of the models. No matter the... More  →
My Quest for Model-dom!

Lions Like Babies

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 28, 2011
This is both terrifying and adorable. Let's just hope they never make a lion version of Jaws.... More  →
Lions Like Babies

Wondering What to Wear as Summer Turns to Fall?

By ApneetJuly 28, 2011
The  weather is still calling for cutoffs and crop tops, but my thoughts have turned to fall. This week, I went thrifting for pieces I can mix and match into my outfits towards the end of summer and the beginning of fall. If you live... More  →
Wondering What to Wear as Summer Turns to Fall?

The Ultimate Shopping List for Your Dorm

Just in time for back to school shopping, here is a list of everything you'll need in your college dorm! This is amazing, amaryllismoon! —Sparkitors General: Paper plates, paper bowls, napkins, paper towels, plastic silverware Water bottle and travel coffee mug to bring... More  →
The Ultimate Shopping List for Your Dorm

My Camp Electric Journal!

Metalhead865 is back with an update on his about-to-be-awesome summer!—Sparkitors Hey, it's me, the NBK with a guitar. A couple of weeks ago, I went to a Christian music camp and had an awesome time...and this (mini)series is what I wrote down in... More  →
My Camp Electric Journal!

The Cake Balls Incident of 2011

Every time we're sure that thenameseoldie can't get any funnier, she writes a post like this and proves us wrong.—Sparkitors My friend Lilly (you guys all know Lilly—the brains of the “let’s play hide-and-seek at Target” disaster) was recently in a car accident.... More  →
The Cake Balls Incident of 2011

A Day in the Life of a Competitive Slalom Skier in Scotland

We nearly passed out reading this fascinating post, Sophz_666—partly from empathetic exhaustion, partly from the thought of a gruesome ski injury! –Sparkitors For some of you, a day in my life will sound like a living nightmare—and occasionally I'd agree with you. But there's... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Competitive Slalom Skier in Scotland