Search Menu
Menu

VIDEOS: Dominoes Rock!

By Josh PeriloMay 30, 2012
For absolutely no reason other than sheer joy, I bring you some videos made by geeks that are way geekier than you. At least when it comes to dominoes. Behold! The Great Wall(s) of Dominoes, aka—What to Do When You Have 65 Hours and 60,000 Dominoes: Witness! Super... More  →
VIDEOS: Dominoes Rock!

The Trailer for Les Miserables is HERE!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 30, 2012
Remember back in the day when you guys had CODE RED PANIC ATTACKS over the news that Les Miserables was soon to become a major motion picture? You gave the distinct impression (by stating it outright) that if Hollywood botched this... More  →
The Trailer for Les Miserables is HERE!

How to Dump a Friend

By Randy WalkerMay 30, 2012
It happens to everyone: you meet someone, you like him/her, you enjoy this person's company, you start hanging out, you go to each other houses, you become friends. Everything’s great. And then, for one reason or another, there comes a point when you realize you... More  →
How to Dump a Friend

Auntie SparkNotes: My Friend Called Me A Slut... Sort Of

By kat_rosenfieldMay 30, 2012
Auntie, I'm kind of starting to get peeved at my best friend and her holier-than-thou attitude. It all started this year and it seriously is getting in the way of our friendship. She makes remarks like "I don't wear make-up because I'm already so pretty. That's... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Friend Called Me A Slut... Sort Of

Metalhead Update: Things Are Happening!

By ContributorMay 30, 2012
Catch up on Metalhead's latest NBK news here! So, I have some cool news for you guys. First of all, Lindsay (who you've probably met by now) and I have a bit of a scheme. Seeing as our Drama teacher/director/etc. is... More  →
Metalhead Update: Things Are Happening!

The Contemplative Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 30, 2012
PlathAddict16 sent in this playlist "for when you just want to ponder life...the good and the bad." Warning: contemplative does not necessarily mean quiet. In fact, sometimes it means the opposite. "Through the Glass" by Stone Sour. (We always called... More  →
The Contemplative Playlist

Open Thread for May 30

By SparkLifeMay 30, 2012
paradiselight is a girl after our own heart... and, as she says, she "may be a bit of a lemon/sour junkie." We wouldn't have guessed (*winkface*).Send your pictures to contribute@sparknotes.com to be featured... More  →
Open Thread for May 30

I Have the Best Job in the World: Camp Counselor Edition

By ContributorMay 29, 2012
I have the best job in the world.  "Why is that?" you might ask.  Well, how many people get to say that they are paid to spend their days lazing around in the sun and making friendship bracelets? Where else is it socially acceptable to... More  →
I Have the Best Job in the World: Camp Counselor Edition

Help Me Pick a Summer Job

By ContributorMay 29, 2012
I don't know if you've heard the news yet, but tuition can get expensive, you guys. Terrifyingly expensive, in fact, especially for someone who has no idea what they're going to do with their degree once they earn it. So here's my situation: I need to earn approximately... More  →
Help Me Pick a Summer Job