Skip over navigation

Happy First Birthday, Open Thread!

By ContributorFebruary 25, 2011
neomaxizoomdwbi organized this birthday post for SparkLife's Open Threads. She even starts with a SparkLife history lesson! We're repeatedly fainting from happiness! –Sparkitors Open Thread: A post on SparkLife where Sparklers can comment about anything they want to. It’s a place to meet and... More  →
Happy First Birthday, Open Thread!

Intern's Pick of the Day

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 25, 2011
This video is hilarious! Plus, it's only 25 seconds long, so it won't take up much of your time. AND the newscasters are British. Seriously. Watch... More  →
Intern's Pick of the Day

Open Thread for February 25

By Emily WinterFebruary 25, 2011
Blue skies? Green leaves? Wherever you are, travelwriter21, we want to be there, too. This is a photo from my camping trip. While the rest of my family wore  so-called "sensible" shoes, I proudly plodded along in my converse, which I say are appropriate... More  →
Open Thread for February 25

SparkStyle: Bootie on the Cheap

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 24, 2011
If you hate to pay full price for things, take note: this is the best time in the world to stock up on cold-weather anything. Here in NYC, we've got at least four weeks more of chilly weather ahead—but with fashion week just finished, stores... More  →
SparkStyle: Bootie on the Cheap

Unwhole: Chapter 13

By ContributorFebruary 24, 2011
Last time we left off in Darklite808's thrilling book, Delilah was running to stop Kevin from marrying Teresa, the vampire in disguise! Spoiler alert: This chapter is HOT and HEAVY! —Sparkitors Twigs snapped under my bare feet. I kept running, relying on my memory... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 13

Auntie SparkNotes: Text Addiction

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 24, 2011
Dear Auntie, I don't text, own a Facebook, or really participate in social networking, which is fine by me. I also don't date, more out of distaste for my current selection of guys than anything else. Personally, I have no problem with people who do have... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Text Addiction

Is Listening to an Audio Book Cheating?

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 24, 2011
Judging by the comments left on past articles (Can You Read Two Books At Once and How Can You Read in the Car?), we know many of you are ravenous readers who gobble up books like a black hole gobbles up... More  →
Is Listening to an Audio Book Cheating?

The Fugliest Prom Dresses EVER

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 24, 2011
But you won't find a single one in this slideshow. If you're yearning for a burning feeling in your eyeballs, though, keep reading; we've got viscerally damaging fashion faux pas in SPADES. More  →
The Fugliest Prom Dresses EVER

The Think Tank

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 24, 2011
Remember last week, when we gave you a spectacular tale about Sherlock Holmes and fish murder and Wii? Well, that's not going to happen this week, because we're fresh out of Arthur Conan Doyle references (we only had, like, 3 to begin with).... More  →
The Think Tank