Skip over navigation
Menu

The Insomniac Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 3, 2012
An anonymous Sparkler sent in this playlist and it makes us want to STAY UP ALL NIGHT LONG. Admit it, you feel more awake right now then you've ever felt in the past hour! Party! Or wait, maybe it makes us want to... More  →
The Insomniac Playlist

My Gym Teacher is Dolores Umbridge

By ContributorJanuary 2, 2012
Primrue, it sounds like you better start bringing your wand to gym class.—Sparkitors After I first met my new PE teacher, I spent about 3 weeks trying to figure out where I had seen her before. Then, one night while I was watching AVPS,... More  →
My Gym Teacher is Dolores Umbridge

Ask a Teacher: What Job Would You Have If You Weren't a Teacher?

By Ms. DameJanuary 2, 2012
Q: What job would you have if you weren’t a teacher? A: A better question for me is what WOULDN’T I be? I have so many passions and interests that sometimes I even wonder myself what I would do if I didn’t teach. One thing is... More  →
Ask a Teacher: What Job Would You Have If You Weren't a Teacher?

How I'd Spend the Last 8.3 Minutes of My Postapocalyptic Life

Zombies? Psshhh. Carlorossiriver is more concerned about the inevitable death of the sun. –Sparkitors I’ve read a lot of stuff about the zombie apocalypse, specifically tips on how to survive it. I agree that they are both ridiculously funny and useful, were I to... More  →
How I'd Spend the Last 8.3 Minutes of My Postapocalyptic Life

The Perks and Perils of Being a Trumpet Player

hannah_potter presents the pros and cons of playin' the brass!—Sparkitors Being a trumpet player has its ups and downs, but most of the time, I absolutely love it. After you read about the perks, you may just... More  →
The Perks and Perils of Being a Trumpet Player

Things We're Going to Do Before We're 20 (And You Should Too!)

By ContributorDecember 30, 2011

Need some goals for the new year? Shadow_of_Belladonna's got your list! –Sparkitors

My awesome friends GeekyGirl325, PillowsandSocks, TeamSpikeTheBloody and I worked together to create this list and promised to complete EVERY ITEM on it before we’re 20. And we think you should,... More  →
Things We're Going to Do Before We're 20 (And You Should Too!)

A Mankler's Guide to Driving A Junker

Shwankfelder is here to share some hilarious tips on lending your run-down ride some serious swagger.—Sparkitors Having recently gotten my driver's license, I was faced with a major dilemma that many of us will experience: choosing "The First Car."... More  →
A Mankler's Guide to Driving A Junker

I Just Wanna Burst Out And Sing When Listening To These Jams

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 30, 2011
Boogiegirl sent us in this playlist, and yes, it makes us want to dance. Maybe even boogie! But don't tell anyone we said that, because we are well-known bad dancers. 1. "Daylight" by Matt & Kim 2. "Banana Pancakes" by Jack... More  →
I Just Wanna Burst Out And Sing When Listening To These Jams

A Guide to the Pit Orchestra

LadyLuckytheFlutie is here to tell you the peaks and pits (ha!) of being in the orchestra! —Sparkitors It's that time of year again: the school musical season. You enjoy music, but you don't like singing, are scared of auditioning, and... More  →
A Guide to the Pit Orchestra

The Worst Hiding Spots for Hide and Seek

By Lauren PassellDecember 30, 2011
So you want to play some hide and seek! That's sort of weird. Are you a babysitter or something? Oh well, no matter. Whether you're about to compete in a mean game of H&S, or you're just a H&S enthusiast scouring the web for articles... More  →
The Worst Hiding Spots for Hide and Seek