Search Menu
Menu

Ask Jono: The Five Approaches To Dating

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 26, 2012
Yo Jono, I love your column. So I decided to go to you for advice. Basically, I have this guy friend. Recently, we went to the movies. I did the little trick where I put my hand on the armrest between us, and it... More  →
Ask Jono: The Five Approaches To Dating

The Twilight Zone: Teaching Real Life Lessons Since 1959

By ContributorJanuary 26, 2012
We never knew what we were missing by not watching this show—until Nicole-Lyn showed us the light. The Twi-light. Get it? No?—Sparkitors You clicked this post out of mild curiosity. Scroll downward, and you’ll find another dimension. A dimension of truth. A dimension of... More  →
The Twilight Zone: Teaching Real Life Lessons Since 1959

Valentine Sparku Take Two

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 26, 2012
Last year we gave you some Valentine's haiku (free of charge, we might add) that were sure to sweep your would-be honeys off their feet (assuming they were delivered in song, in Paris, and accompanied by a bouquet of 200 Swarovski-encrusted roses and... More  →
Valentine Sparku Take Two

9 Surefire Ways to Impress Your Ex

By Chrissie GruebelJanuary 26, 2012
Everyone who's ever had their heart broken is (at least briefly) driven by a singular, ferocious goal: to make their ex rue the day they said goodbye. But how to achieve such rue-ination? (Ha, we're funny.) Well, as our moms always say, "the best revenge... More  →
9 Surefire Ways to Impress Your Ex

How to Make Butterbeer!

By ContributorJanuary 26, 2012
LunyLovegood is about to knock your Hogsmead-loving socks off.—Sparkitors A while back I sent in this Open Thread picture of beautiful butterbeer cupcakes. I offered to send in the recipe, and you all seemed rather excited to get your sparkly hands on... More  →
How to Make Butterbeer!

Lookin' GOOOOOD, Daniel Radcliffe!

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 26, 2012
The Boy Who Lived sure does clean up nice, doesn't he? Danny was the very definition of dapper at last night's premiere for his new movie The Woman in Black, rocking a polka-dot tie, a plaid pocket square, and a giant, adorable grin.... More  →
Lookin' GOOOOOD, Daniel Radcliffe!

Planning a Perfect PALentine's Day

By Valerie BurnJanuary 26, 2012
We hate to sound cliché, but Valentine’s Day is annoying. We're totally down with showing love and affection, and giving loved ones little trinkets, but the day itself is so overrated. We think if you love someone, you don’t need a special day to show it,... More  →
Planning a Perfect PALentine's Day

10 Things To Discuss on a Date

By Lauren PassellJanuary 26, 2012
It doesn't matter how awesome you are, you are probably going to freeze up a little bit when you're on a date. There aren't a lot of facts surrounding this assumption, but we're pretty sure there is some chemical in our brains that makes us... More  →
10 Things To Discuss on a Date

How To Spot a Liar

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 25, 2012
We all know what the stereotypical liar looks like—shifty eyes, a curly mustache, shoulders hunched because he's lugging around a bag with a dollar sign on it, stripey prison jumpsuit. Maybe there are some stink lines coming off him. Also he keeps... More  →
How To Spot a Liar

Faye and Ash: THE DATE!

By ContributorJanuary 25, 2012
Faye has got some serious dirt this week—and after keeping us in suspense all last week, we're ready to hear the news! What happened on the date?! —Sparkitors “ARGH!” I yell into my closet, cursing my entire wardrobe for its inability to... More  →
Faye and Ash: THE DATE!