Skip over navigation

Blogging My Friday the 13th Weekend

By ContributorAugust 19, 2010
We know, we know, we're a little late. But this post by idon'tlookatexplosions was so good, we just couldn't wait until the next Friday the 13th rolled around to publish it! —Sparkitors Sometimes, you have to take the good with the bad. For example,... More  →
Blogging My Friday the 13th Weekend

Five People I Never Want to Meet

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 19, 2010
Before we read this post, we were almost convinced that Darth Vader would be a pretty cool guy. But friendlydragonette, you have proven us wrong.—Sparkitors For the good of humanity, I’ve made a list of five people everyone should avoid at all costs. Why?... More  →
Five People I Never Want to Meet

How to Make New Friends…and Not Alienate Them

By Ashley SpencerAugust 19, 2010
Maybe you just moved to a new town. Maybe all your friends graduated last June, and now they're abandoning you and going to college. Maybe you're sick of your jock/pirate-looking-girl/Mathlete clique. Whatever the reason, you need to make some new friends. Here are some interesting... More  →
How to Make New Friends…and Not Alienate Them

The Benefits of Best Friends

By ContributorAugust 19, 2010
kittysaysmrowww and 9soccerluv9 know what being best friends is all about, and they're going to give you the low-down!—Sparkitors Some of you may have caught on to the fact that we're best friends, even though... More  →
The Benefits of Best Friends

The Ultimate Guide to Moving

By ContributorAugust 18, 2010
NinjaViking, ninjas are not supposed to be this funny. —Sparkitors I'm a moving expert. I've moved five times, so you should totally believe everything I say and shouldn't suspect that I'm lying to you in any way, at all. You trust me, right? Right. When... More  →
The Ultimate Guide to Moving

Blogging My Workout

{Insert_Witty_Username_Here}, we feel your pain: we can hardly walk up a flight of stairs without sobbing tears of sweat.—Sparkitors Today, my mom forced my brother and me to do one of her 60-minute aerobics DVDs with her. What follows... More  →
Blogging My Workout

A Day in the Life of a Really Bored Mankler

charterkid188, try building a fort out of pillows and super-glue. That's what we always do when we're bored. —Sparkitors I, like many other people, enjoy the art of procrastination. This year, however, my procrastination backfired, and instead of affecting... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Really Bored Mankler

15 Reasons Why You Should Shower at Night

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 18, 2010
If you take a shower in the morning instead of at night, you’re doing it all wrong. If you’re fancy, and take a shower in the morning and at night, then stop reading this, because it doesn’t concern you. And this isn’t about afternoon showering... More  →
15 Reasons Why You Should Shower at Night

What to Do When You're Finally HOME ALONE

By Ashley SpencerAugust 18, 2010
So your parents are taking a long weekend up north in Wisconsin to stuff their faces with cheese, or maybe they’re each driving a carful of stuff to the college of your prima donna sister. Whatever the case is, you’ll be home alone. Whether you... More  →
What to Do When You're Finally HOME ALONE

My Crush Has an Amazing Accent

xXx_lola_xXx is a prolific SparkLife writer, and this is one of her best! —Sparkitors Hello, hello, hello! Today I am here to talk about CRUSHES! This is a common topic on SparkNotes, and you probably wonder who could possibly be left to have a... More  →
My Crush Has an Amazing Accent