Menu

8 Things to Do Over the Last Days of College Break

By Scott GreenstoneJanuary 11, 2012
“I’m a college kid now,” you think as you get out of bed at 2:30 P.M. and slither down the stairs to a bowl of whatever you other adults eat (not Chex, that’s for sure). Your parents don’t tell you what to do, but they’re... More  →
8 Things to Do Over the Last Days of College Break

Surviving Velociragnarök (aka the Velociraptor Apocalypse)

By ContributorJanuary 11, 2012
cursedpens' hardcore guide guarantees the extinction of dinosaurs—for the second and FINAL time (we hope).—Sparkitors Ah, the smell of doom and mass hysteria; 2012, you do not disappoint. At least, thanks to numerous Sparkler guides, we are prepared to deal with any... More  →
Surviving Velociragnarök (aka the Velociraptor Apocalypse)

How to Lose a Boyfriend in Five Ways

Auntie SparkNotes would not approve, Sierra J, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. –Sparkitors Does your boyfriend make you wanna puke? Every time you see him, do you just want to sucker punch him in the gut and throw pickles at him?... More  →
How to Lose a Boyfriend in Five Ways

Anna's Real* Quick Grammar Tips

Annacarmen4376 is here to point out your mistakes—in a nice way! —Sparkitors I am a certified Grammar Nerd. I’m one of those types who corrects your malapropisms, mispronunciations, and mistakes—mostly out loud. My own mother is afraid to speak to me because I often... More  →
Anna's Real* Quick Grammar Tips

Flyergirl Presents: The Google C's!

After taking on the A's and B's, Flyergirl13 faces the challenge of the C's!—Sparkitors I thought I had been really clever in my last post, what with my sneaky avoidance of any "how to bake" questions.  But... More  →
Flyergirl Presents: The Google C's!

10 Things That Drive Me Crazy About Makeup

sumsparkler, we feel your pain; our eyeliner always somehow ends up on our forehead.—Sparkitors You can tell from the title that I'm not a big fan of doin' up my face, but it's not that I totally hate makeup—more like I hate it... More  →
10 Things That Drive Me Crazy About Makeup

Why I'm Proud to Be Not-So-NBK

This thoughtful and funny piece comes from hair and makeup vlogger AlexisTheHairGirl! Hooray for Kiss 13! –Sparkitors There is a gigantic amount of NBK pride around SparkLife, and it’s awesome. I admire and respect all of you, but… I’m not part of your... More  →
Why I'm Proud to Be Not-So-NBK

The Staring Up at the Sky Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 11, 2012
Leviathan116 says... You know that feeling when you discover something so incredibly amazing that you automatically smile and your eyes grow wide? This is what that feeling sounds like. When you can't sleep at night so you go outside to lay on the grass... More  →
The Staring Up at the Sky Playlist

New Series Alert: Blogging My Bucket List

By ContributorJanuary 10, 2012
Talie's back with a new goal for 2012: complete her bucket list! We think that's a pretty good idea, what with the world ending this year and all...—Sparkitors Well, it’s finally here. 2012. Why do I feel like I barely made it out of... More  →
New Series Alert: Blogging My Bucket List

Why I Love Being Tall

By ContributorJanuary 10, 2012
angelfish90 likes her height, thank you very much. Werk, angelfish! —Sparkitors I’m about 5'9", and am finally done growing. I just read vballsoccerhorsechic’s reasons being tall can suck. And I agree with some of them. But honestly, I have always enjoyed being... More  →
Why I Love Being Tall