Skip over navigation

My Crush Is a Professional Athlete, Too!

By ContributorAugust 12, 2010
ZOMBIESATTACK, it's undeniable: you've got great taste in men!—Sparkitors Today as I was reading through the countless My Crush Is posts, one caught my eye. Suddenly, in that moment, the truth overwhelmed me; I too... More  →
My Crush Is a Professional Athlete, Too!

How To Trick Everyone Into Thinking You Had a Hardcore Summer

By Lauren PassellAugust 12, 2010
What the heck have you been doing all summer? If the answer is TV surfing and perfecting your Slushee palette, don't even say it. On the first day of school, everyone is going to want to know how your summer was, and it's too late... More  →
How To Trick Everyone Into Thinking You Had a Hardcore Summer

Blogging My All-Nighter: Extreme Edition

By ContributorAugust 11, 2010
africanstardust, you're a stronger Sparkler than any of us. Once the clock hits 2 AM, we are PASSED OUT. —Sparkitors We all procrastinate, and we all have to pay the price: endless hours of... More  →
Blogging My All-Nighter: Extreme Edition

A Day in the Life of a Chilean Private School Student

lleya, the only bad thing about your school is the two-period-long gym class. UGH.—Sparkitors Most of you are on summer vacation right now and are probably spending your time chillaxing at the beach—but I'm stuck at school, freezing my butt... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Chilean Private School Student

32 Bad Ideas for the First Day of School

By Lauren PassellAugust 11, 2010
It's a jungle out there, a school jungle. To tame the tigers and fly through the vines of life or something, you're going to need to know what not to do on the first day of school. Please, don't... 1. Wear tight pants and engage in... More  →
32 Bad Ideas for the First Day of School

Reasons to Hate Raisins

Denisey94, that Sun Maid chick on the raisin box is WEEPING. —Sparkitors 1. Making raisins ruins grapes! Grapes are delicious, but they dry out into wrinkly little pellets that remind me of feces. 2. The texture. I don't want to eat something that looks and... More  →
Reasons to Hate Raisins

A Guide to Owning Up

Brightsparky406, no matter what you did, we forgive you—mostly because of this awesome drawing you sent us!—Sparkitors So, you messed up. You dented your dad's car, you "accidentally" gave your little brother a wedgie, or you got straight Fs... More  →
A Guide to Owning Up

How To Deal With People Who Don't Read

By ContributorAugust 10, 2010
flaming_hobgoblins, we admire your reserve, but we just can't stop putting people in headlocks.—Sparkitors You're talking a bazillion miles a minute, spilling your thoughts on a book you've just finished. When you finally stop to catch your breath and... More  →
How To Deal With People Who Don't Read

Feng Shui For Your Locker

By Pete CroattoAugust 10, 2010
So you've taken our advice and feng-shui'd the heck outta your home base. Now it's time to turn your locker into a positive-energy paradise. 1. Blithely disregard school policy and keep an aromatherapy candle (preferably a pine-scented one) burning at all times. But, please,... More  →
Feng Shui For Your Locker

How to Be Awesome: Hospital Edition

By Emily WinterAugust 10, 2010
Welcome back to jgrudzy's column How to Fail at Everything How to Be Awesome. Enjoy! —Sparkitors So you're at the hospital, waiting to get those stitches in your shin. You're surrounded by tons of people with medical degrees, and all the smartness... More  →
How to Be Awesome: Hospital Edition