Skip over navigation

Megan's Life Lessons: Feel Accomplished The Easy Way!

By Megan PrietzelDecember 3, 2010
jedimastermegan is so magnanimous that she's letting us re-publish posts off her gloriously hilarious blog, MeganSquared. COULD WE BE ANY LUCKIER?! Only if there were free tacos involved.—Sparkitors Some people are just really good at stuff, you know?... More  →

How To Build An Epic Snowman

By Paul KetchumDecember 3, 2010
Paul Ketchum is our newest Splogger, and he's got some mad snowman-building skillz. Trust us: you're gonna want to try these.—Sparkitors It's now pitch-black outside by 4:47 PM and the average temperature is roughly -32 degrees, which means that A: you should probably adopt... More  →

A Guide to Homemade Gifts

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 3, 2010
The holiday season is bearing down on us relentlessly, like a relentless bear wearing festive jingle bells—it's kinda magical, and cute, sort of, but it's also very demanding. (In this analogy, the bear requires a lot of Christmas gifts, instead of just wanting to eat... More  →
A Guide to Homemade Gifts

Embracing Your Holiday Weight Gain

By Kathryn_WilliamsDecember 2, 2010
Well, you've gone and done it now. As soon as Thanksgiving rolled around, that whole "I'm not eating ANY marshmallow sweet potato casserole and NO cookies for me and NEVER will I drink another gallon of eggnog in one sitting" thing went right out the... More  →
Embracing Your Holiday Weight Gain

December Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 2, 2010
Ho-ho-ho! It’s the season of giving! It’s also the season of receiving! Will this month be a present or a lump of coal? Grab a cup of cocoa and put on an itchy holiday sweater as you read your accurate horoscope below. Aries (March 21 –... More  →
December Horoscopes

A Day in the Life of a Karate Kid

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
XxMeleaxX has found one very fun-sounding loophole in the "friends don't knock friends to the ground" rule. Sparkitors Twice a week I take a karate class, with classmates ranging from white belts to black belts. The class is over an hour long,... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Karate Kid

Megan's Life Lessons: Dating! Only, With a Bear!

By Megan PrietzelDecember 2, 2010
With this post, jedimastermegan has broken the universe. THAT'S how funny it is.—Sparkitors You’re on a boat. It’s a beautiful sunny day. You are basking in the glory of the sea. In the distance, a rainbow shimmers... More  →

I Go To... The King's College

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2010
We want to hear about your colleges. From YOU. No, we don't mean like a college catalog, or those silly brochures they send out in the mail. We want the inside scoop! Tell us anything, something, everything about your school...  and send it to More  →
I Go To... The King's College

The Think Tank: Fred and George Spit Mad Scrapbooking Game

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 2, 2010
We'd like to start off today's post by offering a GIANT, CHEEZ-IT-CRUSTED, CUPCAKE- COATED ... More  →

How to Get Over a Crush: Stranger Edition

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
We feel your pain, Cynthia. The scarf we snagged from that super hot guy on the subway barely even smells like him anymore. –Sparkitors After reading a million and one crush-related posts on SparkLife, I'm astounded to find... More  →
How to Get Over a Crush: Stranger Edition