Skip over navigation

Potential Flings and Arty Boys

By ContributorApril 27, 2011
One reason we love Talie and her Boy Diet: Her philosophy on romance is "BARF." —Sparkitors I'm alive, my dearest Sparkle-bunnies! I'M ALIVE!!! Sorry for not posting last week. It was spring break and I was checking out my future college with me familia. (The... More  →
Potential Flings and Arty Boys

Super-Bodacious Superhero Weapons

Yeah, Queen_RandOm made up the words "bodacity" and "trape-zing," but so what? If anything, that just adds to her bad-ass-ness.—Sparkitors My fellow superheroes: those of you who are now ready to... More  →
Super-Bodacious Superhero Weapons

You Know You’re a Musical Theater Nerd If...

fruitninjaa, we're just nerding out cause you get to see Harry Potter IN PERSON! –Sparkitors If one or more of these applies to you, you just might be a musical theater nerd: When you scroll through your iPod,... More  →
You Know You’re a Musical Theater Nerd If...

You Did Something Embarrassing and Now Your Life is Ruined

jtjuvenile is back with another wickedly funny (and smart) post! Check out her blog here!—Sparkitors You farted. You tripped. You broke a chair. Thanks to me and Harry Potter, your life isn't over. Being human, we tend to be subjected to humiliating... More  →
You Did Something Embarrassing and Now Your Life is Ruined

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Celebrate The Royal Wedding

Check out more of flyergirl's awesome writing at her blog!—Sparkitors   I recently found out that the Royal Wedding is this Friday. Apparently, it is a Big Deal, because everyone is gossiping about Kate Middleton’s... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Celebrate The Royal Wedding

Apparently, None of You Are Capable Of Counting to 5

By Chelsea DaggerApril 27, 2011
Last week's riddle not only asked you to become right-hand man to the the P. Diddy of Evil Deeds, it also required that you be able to COUNT. So when we asked "Which word in the English... More  →
Apparently, None of You Are Capable Of Counting to 5

Send Us Your Makeover Pics!

By EmmaApril 26, 2011
MAKEOVERS! Do you love them as much as we do?? (We love them more than Diet Coke, but not as much dogs and ducks who are best friends.) If you've gone through one of these transformations, we want to see proof: Figured out how to... More  →
Send Us Your Makeover Pics!

You Know You're from Utah When...

By ContributorApril 26, 2011
kiki82539, we agree: Salt Lake City MUST be a city. —Sparkitors I was inspired by all the You Know You're From  posts, and I decided to represent Utah! Enjoy, and perhaps you will come for a visit someday! You know you're from... More  →
You Know You're from Utah When...

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 26, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from Friday's post go to: BigReader14: Sparklife itself is an esoteric culture: only the initiated, those who are smiled upon by the Sparkgods, are able to understand the wonder and beauty of such... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

Committee of Cool: Prom Hair! (Except Not Really At All)

By Chelsea DaggerApril 26, 2011
Emily: CoC is back! I loved the Committee you did about ME. It felt like a roast! This CoC, on the other hand, is terrible. Emma: So far, but give it time! I can't remember how to... More  →
Committee of Cool: Prom Hair! (Except Not Really At All)