Skip over navigation

Life According to Ginger: First, Second, Third, and Fourth Impressions of College

By ContributorSeptember 3, 2010
Ginger's having a great time at school, and we couldn't be more psyched for her! —Sparkitors I’m here! It took one long essay, three short essays, a small mountain of paperwork, my entire life savings, and about 5 hours of driving, but I am finally at... More  →
Life According to Ginger: First, Second, Third, and Fourth Impressions of College

Extreme Board Games

By Jon_SkindzierSeptember 3, 2010
Let's face it: board games aren't exactly in their prime. Between phones, video games, and the internet, the only thing left for physical gaming is, like, Twister, because who's gonna play Internet Twister? Probably nerds, that's who. Anyway, we took a break from Internet Twister to... More  →
Extreme Board Games

Three People Editors Avoid When the Yearbook Comes Out

By ContributorSeptember 3, 2010
richellez is a yearbook editor with attitude. —Sparkitors The few days leading up to yearbook distribution day are gruesome. Us editors work and overwork, and excitement and anxiety put our sanity at stake. Whether your yearbook comes out at the end of the... More  →
Three People Editors Avoid When the Yearbook Comes Out

How To Have A Totally Awesome One-Person Slumber Party

By ContributorSeptember 2, 2010
hubbabubba515, your one-person sleepover sounds better than any party we've ever been to. But that may be because we've only ever been to one party, and it wasn't a party so much as Spanish class. Oh well. —Sparkitors You've been looking... More  →
How To Have A Totally Awesome One-Person Slumber Party

A Day in the Life of a New York City Intern

By ContributorSeptember 2, 2010
We wonder if samisnotalonejk is still interning here. For her sake, we hope not. It's VERY hot and stinky today. —Sparkitors I’m jealous of all my friends. I’m jealous that they can wake up whenever they want while I wake up the same time... More  →
A Day in the Life of a New York City Intern

A Day in the Life of a Nerd at Nerd Camp

By ContributorSeptember 1, 2010
Sorry, iwanttobeforeveryoung, for forgetting your byline for 19 hours! —Sparkitors I'm a geek, a nerd, a whatever-you-want-to-call-me. My parents decided several years ago that I “was not being challenged enough” in school, so they signed me to be tested for some programs for gifted... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Nerd at Nerd Camp

How to Deal with a Friend Breakup

By Melissa_AlbertSeptember 1, 2010
If you're really honest with yourself, you've got to admit that breakups can be kind of awesome: your friends surround you in a protective bubble of sympathy and ice cream, you finally have license to read your ex's bad poetry out loud in a pretentious... More  →
How to Deal with a Friend Breakup

September Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 1, 2010
You’re heading back to school, which makes this is a crucial month. What happens in the next four weeks will change your life and the life of your long-lost twin. (BTW: You have a long-lost twin. She’s nice, but kind of stuck up.) Read... More  →
September Horoscopes

My Crush Is a Fantasy Character

kirbyfurby455, don't look at a current picture of your beloved Wesley. It'll depress you forever. —Sparkitors I confess, I am a fantasy/action movie junkie. I dig on BA guys who slice people in two. I have posters of the following characters chilling on my... More  →
My Crush Is a Fantasy Character

Curing the Youngest Sibling Blues

rebel_of_nowhere, do you actually have a brother who fish farms?! —Sparkitors In the words of Ron Weasley, “They expect me to do as great as the others, but if I do, it’s no big deal, because they did it first.” Yep, being the youngest kid... More  →
Curing the Youngest Sibling Blues