Skip over navigation

8 Quotes from the Most Ridiculous School on Earth

By ContributorOctober 15, 2010
Jess2895's second post is just as awesome as her first, and considering how much you guys love hilarious quotes, we think it's gonna be a hit. —Sparkitors By now, you all know that my high school... More  →
8 Quotes from the Most Ridiculous School on Earth

Life According to Ginger: Finding the Humor in Midterms

It’s midterms this week! This means that I’m halfway done with the semester, one quarter of the way done with the year, 1/8 of the way done with my undergraduate degree, and 1/16 of the way done with my graduate degree. Which I will get.... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Finding the Humor in Midterms

What Your Soft Drink Says About You

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 15, 2010
What’s your soda of choice? Do you like cola? Are you a root beer fanatic? Do you crave fizzy lemon-lime drinks like a mermaid craves walrus meat? Picking a soda may have nothing to do with flavor and everything to do with your personality. Using... More  →
What Your Soft Drink Says About You

What It’s Like to Live In...Westport, Connecticut

You had us at "cupcake heaven," icesk8rgrl0. —Sparkitors Oh, Westport: home of country clubs, designer cardigans, and elegant tea parties, and the place where “clubbing” automatically refers to golf, and people pay... More  →
What It’s Like to Live In...Westport, Connecticut

What Your Halloween Costume Says About You

By Ashley SpencerOctober 14, 2010
On past Halloweens, you’ve been everything from a pumpkin to a giant baby with a real diaper. After last year's awesome stint as the unforgettable Richard Simmons, complete with legitimate legwarmers and faux chest hair on your girly body, the pressure's on. What kinds of... More  →
What Your Halloween Costume Says About You

How to Get Fired from Your Part-Time Job

By Ashley SpencerOctober 14, 2010
Trying to teach you responsibility, your parents insist you find a job to work after-school and on the weekends. “You need to learn the value of a dollar,” your stockbroker father says as he counts a fat stack of money before jetting off to work... More  →
How to Get Fired from Your Part-Time Job

10 Things You Should Know About Me, the Girl Under the Veil

By ContributorOctober 14, 2010
Thanks for giving us a Sparkler’s-eye view of the veil, muslimah8160! —Sparkitors Considering the hype and media frenzy surrounding the choice of females like myself to wear hijab, I decided to enlighten my fellow Sparklers about what the veil is all about. This is not... More  →
10 Things You Should Know About Me, the Girl Under the Veil

My Most Embarrassing Moments: A Countdown—Numba 3

We can't get enough of thenameselodie's hilarious posts; but hey dude, we're laughing WITH you, not at you. —Sparkitors My last embarrassing moment was a real doozy, but I was really just a victim of circumstance and clumsiness. This next little... More  →
My Most Embarrassing Moments: A Countdown—Numba 3

Confessions of a Boarding School Transplant

Boarding school…in France? Any chance you attended Beauxbatons, heyjudecharlotte? –Sparkitors What do you think of when you hear “boarding school”? Uber-rich kids, criminal cases, and a glamorous, parent-free world, right? Not quite. Until my senior year, which I’m currently spending in an American... More  →
Confessions of a Boarding School Transplant

Do You Remember NaNoWriMo?

If you've never heard of NaNoWriMo, you'd probably assume it has something to do with... robots, maybe? But it totally doesn't! Allow cupcakemichi to explain.—Sparkitors Hi guys and girls! It's October! That means candy, costumes, trick-or-treating, and scaring giving candy to little... More  →
Do You Remember NaNoWriMo?