Search Menu
Menu

One Rehearsal, Three Boys

By ContributorFebruary 27, 2012
alexsarcastic221 says she thinks of Joe as a little brother. Do we believe her?? —Sparkitors Military school is like a different world—an alternate universe, really. A place where "yo mamma" jokes run rampant, and where directors threaten to turn guys playing eunuchs into actual eunuchs.... More  →
One Rehearsal, Three Boys

I Can't Stop These Turtle Facts (More True Turtle Facts)

By reidfaylorFebruary 27, 2012
I'm sorry, but I just can't stop it. I can't stop these turtle facts. It's like a faucet, and the water keeps coming out, and right when I try to turn it off I remember that I'm afraid of faucets. And also, instead of water,... More  →
I Can't Stop These Turtle Facts (More True Turtle Facts)

The Time Kathryn Got Her Ears Pierced

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 27, 2012
In order to tell the story of me getting my ears pierced, I need to back up a little bit to something not at all related to shooting a hole in my earlobe and stuffing it with a cheap, gold-plated stud. I was... More  →
The Time Kathryn Got Her Ears Pierced

Who Was Your Best Dressed at the Oscars?

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 27, 2012
Today, Sparkledweeblings, I was minding my own business, scouring endless photos of Oscar dresses and munching loudly on wasabi peas (3 different people told me to chew with my mouth closed, and I was like "BUTTEVER, I DO WHAT I WANT") when I upended an entire bottle of wate More  →
Who Was Your Best Dressed at the Oscars?

Ask a Teacher: Do You Get Tired of Needy Students?

By Mr. JungFebruary 27, 2012
Q: Do you ever get tired of helping needy students? The ones that show up at your office every other day with questions? A: I wrote a whole lot on this question, before realizing that I’m not totally clear on what you mean by “needy.” Based... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do You Get Tired of Needy Students?

The Worst Gym Teacher, Ever: An Interview

By Josh PeriloFebruary 27, 2012
We have done an exhaustive search throughout the high schools of America, and we think we have finally found the worst gym teacher, ever. To protect the anonymity of his coworkers and students, we have kept the school that he works for a secret. The... More  →
The Worst Gym Teacher, Ever: An Interview

I'm In a Musical...At an All-Boys' School

By ContributorFebruary 24, 2012
alexsarcastic221's life sounds like a movie we REALLY want to watch. —Sparkitors Military school. Musical theater. The two don’t really fit, do they? When I say those two phrases together, you probably have a mental image of guys with buzz cuts and leather jackets... More  →
I'm In a Musical...At an All-Boys' School

A Day in the Life of Faye

Faye is taking a break from Ash to tell us about the rest of her life! Get ready for story time, kiddos.—Sparkitors I think I stepped in some super-duper-squishy-feel-good-lovey-dovey goo. No wait, that’s just last week’s post. Speaking of love goo,... More  →
A Day in the Life of Faye

The Hit List: Relient K

Metalhead gives you the low-down on his new favorite punk-rock group!—Sparkitors Anyone remember Animated_Apathy? One of the most awesome former Sparklers EVER?? (I say "former" because she's left us to do some blogging/work/family stuff. I still miss her, because she's awesome.)... More  →
The Hit List: Relient K

The Coolest Fictional Black Characters

dac213 shouts out the characters who make black nerds proud! —Sparkitors There's a little more to the month of February than cold weather, love, and prom preparation: namely, Black History Month. In honor of that, I’d like to present this list of the bravest, coolest, smartest,... More  →
The Coolest Fictional Black Characters