Skip over navigation

Yes, I’m Homeschooled

By ContributorJanuary 6, 2011
That's right, thelittleone15 is...wait. Why don't we let her tell you. –Sparkitors Yep. I'm homeschooled. No, I don’t live in a closet. No, I don’t scurry away in fear whenever I have to talk to a member of the opposite sex. And no, I’m... More  →
Yes, I’m Homeschooled

January Horoscopes (Deluxe 12-Month Edition)

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 6, 2011
A new year, a new beginning, same old knees. Nothing bad will happen to your knees this year. Let’s get that out of the way up front. Stop worrying. Instead of writing the usual monthly horoscopes, for this month only, we are giving you a very... More  →
January Horoscopes (Deluxe 12-Month Edition)

The Think Tank

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 6, 2011
If you had to hazard a guess, who would you pick as Chelsea Dagger's absolute FAVORITE Harry Potter character of all time? Here are your choices: 1. Voldemort B. Crabbe/Goyle 7. Rob Pattinson IV. Frodo "Boom It To The Max" Baggins A.... More  →
The Think Tank

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Solve A Rubik's Cube

First it was cupcakes, then shopping, now THIS. Is there anything flyergirl can't do?—Sparkitors I'm sure that solving a Rubik's Cube is on the top of your long list of priorities. You know, get into a good college, get... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Solve A Rubik's Cube

Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 3!

thenameselodie is one of the funniest people on the planet, and she still can't get a kiss. WHAT GIVES?—Sparkitors I spent the entirety of my holiday break playing Mario Kart in the basement, so the potential for... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 3!

The Best of 2011—That's Right, 2011

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 5, 2011
It's a new year, which means everyone's falling all over themselves, slipping in confetti and flailing their arms about menacingly trying to get you to read their Best of 2010 lists. We say, big whoop. Anybody can make a Best of 2010 list. Harry Potter,... More  →
The Best of 2011—That's Right, 2011

Confessions of a College Matchmaker: Lessons Learned from Hitch

By ContributorJanuary 5, 2011
College matchmakers like emMCie never rest—even when they're watching movies. —Sparkitors While I was home for the holidays, I really enjoyed the small luxuries I've gotten used to forgoing at college. Do you know the relief that comes with not having to wear shoes... More  →
Confessions of a College Matchmaker: Lessons Learned from Hitch

Diary of A Super Virgin: Part 3

reignshine returns with another hilarious look into her romantic life—and this time, it includes a YETI.—Sparkitors Extra, extra! Read all about it! I bring you news regarding Sventaur, the mythical creature that rules the kingdom called my heart. Unfortunately, the news is not so fortunate. Let... More  →
Diary of A Super Virgin: Part 3

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 5, 2011
It's been 2 long weeks since the last PBD column ran, and at this point, it's doubtful that any of you even remember what PBD stands for, or who Chelsea Dagger is. (Hint: PBD= Post-Boogie Depression, and Chelsea Dagger=that moron who stuffs Devil... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

How To Avoid Getting Called on in Class

~too~ teaches you how to dodge the ever-dreaded hard question—yes, it can be done!—Sparkitors "WHAT THE HECK IS A PHOSPHOLIPID?!" That thought, or something similar, has crossed all of our minds at one time. You're sitting in your least... More  →
How To Avoid Getting Called on in Class