Skip over navigation

3 Reasons Spaghetti Is Where It's At

By ContributorJanuary 28, 2011
unicornsarereal's real life nickname is MEATBALL?! That is so awesome. —Sparkitors Ever since the dawn of my time, I’ve been borderline obsessed with spaghetti. I was literally a meatball with fake spaghetti on my hair for three Halloweens in a row. My childhood neighbors... More  →
3 Reasons Spaghetti Is Where It's At

Impossible-To-Wrap Presents

If you invite Kiwiatheart to your party, you better not expect a live monkey as a gift.—Sparkitors It's a brand new year, which means you have 365 days worth of birthdays and holidays to shop for—and... More  →
Impossible-To-Wrap Presents

Never Been Kissed Ontario: A Place for a Funny Nerd Girl

Sara, we're so proud of you! Good luck! —Sparkitors We gather here, among the fishes, to mourn the death of beloved crush Aquaman. Ye did he read Shakespeare most beautifully, own a signed copy of the Deathly Hallows and make cute nick names including,... More  →
Never Been Kissed Ontario: A Place for a Funny Nerd Girl

10 Ways to Guarantee You Won't Have a Valentine

By Rachel KorowitzJanuary 28, 2011
Maybe you've got a really awkward suitor, or your pet iguana has a bad cough, or you're flat-out not feeling it the romance vibe year. For whatever reason, you just don't want a valentine. Unfortunately, not everyone takes the hint. Friend Who Loves Valentine's... More  →
10 Ways to Guarantee You Won't Have a Valentine

The Answer To Your Academic Stress? The Little Mermaid.

emerald_Evi should probably just drop out of high school and write screenplays for Disney.—Sparkitors At this point in the school year, your teachers have shed their facades of helpfulness and minimal homework.  Now, they smile at you condescendingly and... More  →
The Answer To Your Academic Stress? The Little Mermaid.

15 Things To Do Before You’re Old and Boring

By ContributorJanuary 27, 2011
If Clairevoyagerfan thinks 18 is old, then we're practically senior citizens.—Sparkitors 18 is a frightening age: endless responsibilities are suddenly thrust upon you, and gone are the carefree days of youth when you could trolly-surf... More  →
15 Things To Do Before You’re Old and Boring

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 6!

thenameselodie's is kickin' it old-school style in Hawaii, but lucky for you, her sense of humor never takes a vacation.—Sparkitors First on today's agenda? Some clarification. A. “How do you pronounce your name?” ELLE-oh-dee. B. “WHY THE #$%& AREN’T YOU ‘ZEROING IN’ ON SPENCER? HE'S... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 6!

Terrible Ways To Ask Someone To Be Your Valentine

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 27, 2011
There are tons of great ways to ask someone to be your Valentine. Foremost among them is actually asking the person, with minimal trickery, and without assuming you need to play a guitar or break a bunch of laws. As long as you can say... More  →
Terrible Ways To Ask Someone To Be Your Valentine

The Think Tank: Aragorn Looks Good When He's Greasy

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 27, 2011
While crafting this week's utterly genius post, we thought to ourselves, "Now, who's in need of some Think Tank face-time?" And you know who we thought of? That super-ugly, permanently unshowered dude named Wormtail who appears in The Two Towers for about 15 horrifying seconds. But... More  →
The Think Tank: Aragorn Looks Good When He's Greasy

The 10 Worst Ways To Wake Up Your Sibling

If Midnight_Writer were our little sister, we'd probably have killed her by now. But we'd also be on time to work.—Sparkitors My sister never, ever wakes up when her alarm clock goes off. It just... More  →
The 10 Worst Ways To Wake Up Your Sibling