Skip over navigation

A Letter to Dan Bergstein's Grandma: 10 Reasons Why Link is Stronger Than Mario

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
Animated_Apathy takes on the matriarch of the Bergstein clan. We smell trouble.—Sparkitors Dear Dan Bergstein’s grandma, We heard that this topic was a source  of dissension between you and our favorite Bergstein, so we (the Nintendo experts that we are) want to... More  →
A Letter to Dan Bergstein's Grandma: 10 Reasons Why Link is Stronger Than Mario

You Know You're From Phoenix When...

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
Pants budget getting you down? Move to Phoenix, where yourmothershouldknow26 says you don't even need pants! –Sparkitors There have been a lot of "You know you're from...", but surprisingly enough, none from the 5th biggest city in the country: Phoenix, AZ. (Take that, Philadelphia!)... More  →
You Know You're From Phoenix When...

Graduation Extravaganza!

By Megan PrietzelJune 15, 2011
This slideshow is really only relevant to those people. If you are not graduating, take off that ridiculous gown and cap. You haven't earned them yet. If you ARE graduating, look upon this slideshow and DESPAIR. And/or enjoy yourself. Whatevs. More  →
Graduation Extravaganza!

What Your Frozen Treat Says About You

By Ashley SpencerJune 14, 2011
Everyone’s got her own way to keep their cool during the summer. Maybe you take cold showers with your best friend, hop the fence for a swim in your neighbor’s pool, or tuck yourself into your freezer. Our favorite way to cool off is to... More  →
What Your Frozen Treat Says About You

What to Do With a Vat of Sour Cream

By ContributorJune 14, 2011
Strangely, Shivani chose not to make a tub full of onion dip with her leftover sour cream. Well, to each her own! —Sparkitors After an action-packed couple of weeks, the grad parties finally ended with mine. It was a modest affair but for one element. My... More  →
What to Do With a Vat of Sour Cream

Why Madison, Wisconsin Is Awesome

SunBrightSparrow wrote this post about my college town, and I LOVE IT. She even gives a shout-out to my former place of employment, Indie Coffee, which has the best chai latte in the world. —A Midwestern Sparkitor Madisonians are a quirky bunch. And... More  →
Why Madison, Wisconsin Is Awesome

The Universe Hates Me

whompingwillow13 is convinced the world is against her. We definitely remember feeling that way when we were 16, too. Hang in there, dude!–Sparkitors If you’re like me, you know that life isn't a walk in the park. You don’t... More  →
The Universe Hates Me

How To REALLY Get a Girl

keepcalmandcarryon tells the fellas how to land a ladyfriend. (Why did we just start talking like it's 1954?)—Sparkitors So, you’ve all read TanTantheLadiesMan’s thoughts on how to get a girl, but honestly, judging... More  →
How To REALLY Get a Girl

How To Make Your Body Language More Friendly

By Jon_SkindzierJune 14, 2011
You'll occasionally hear that up to 70% of communication is nonverbal. "Nuh uh," other sources will insist, "it's, um, 93%," shortly before some other source concludes that it is, in fact, one million percent. These figures are all sort of More  →
How To Make Your Body Language More Friendly

Do You Ride a Kangaroo to School? And Other Questions NEVER To Ask an Australian

Aussie native tumtumtree takes pity on us Yanks and answers our dumbest questions...except the one about Marmite, which we're afraid to ask. –Sparkitors Every country has its stereotypes. We all know that every single Canadian loves ice hockey, people from... More  →
Do You Ride a Kangaroo to School? And Other Questions NEVER To Ask an Australian