Skip over navigation

My Crush Is a Disney Hero

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
LivilOo has a good eye for spotting Disney cuties—but what about JAFAR? He's always getting left out.—Sparkitors Growing up, every little girl had "her" Disney prince or hero; you know, the one she was determined to fall... More  →

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Make The Best Cupcakes EVER

flyergirl13 just got herself a brand new "How To" series—and judging from the first post, it's gonna be a laugh riot.—Sparkitors Okay, so you just spent fifteen minutes convincing your mom to let you use the oven, and you finally wore... More  →

Diary of a Transfer Student: The Pros and Cons of American High School

We loved hearing your perspective on American high school, SyedaW! And to think, we took all our marching-free assemblies for granted. –Sparkitors Transferring schools isn't exactly awesome. Even if you’re just moving from one state to another, it can take a... More  →
Diary of a Transfer Student: The Pros and Cons of American High School

What Your Favorite Candy Says About You

By ContributorDecember 1, 2010
What if our favorite candy is candy corn/Kit Kat sandwiches, hlucero06? Identity crisis! Sparkitors Whether you’re skimming from the now-decrepit stash of Halloween candy that’s melted to the bottom of your pillowcase, or eating safer sweets you actually bought yourself, odds are you’ve... More  →
What Your Favorite Candy Says About You

Confessions of an RA: The Roommate Experience, Part 2

By Lindsay PuvelDecember 1, 2010
We've discussed frustrating roommates and how to bend them to your will. This week, we’re going to explore the truly hilarious, slightly sad, and often bizarre breed of roommates known as: The Specials (because The Freaks seemed a little harsh). Specials, while they’re often... More  →
Confessions of an RA: The Roommate Experience, Part 2

The Best Night Of My Life—Not.

Ashley_BAM was looking forward to the night of her dreams, but her Prince Charming turned out to be a butt-clown.—Sparkitors I live for high school dances: all the girls buy extremely short dresses and pile on the makeup, and all... More  →

Hilarious Quotes From Teachers—Round 4!

Annie P continues the legacy of quote posts with some laugh-out-loud additions of her own!—Sparkitors After reading all the hilarious posts about quotes by teachers, I knew I had to write one of my own. There... More  →

The Dos and Don'ts of Hosting a Foreign Exchange Student

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 1, 2010
NarniaSparks recently asked us to do this post, and Jon obliged. Good luck with your exchange student, NarniaSparks! —Sparkitors If you're considering hosting a foreign exchange student, you're in for a great experience—you'll have the chance to learn all the things you've ever... More  →
The Dos and Don'ts of Hosting a Foreign Exchange Student

No More NaNoWriMo—So Now What?

Hogwarts_is_my_home is more than a little excited about finishing NaNoWriMo—but what's she going to do now that her novel is done?—Sparkitors WINNER WINNER CHICKEN DINNER! Ahem. Let’s try that intro again: after one month of insane writing and many... More  →

How to Keep Daylight Savings from Ruining Your Fun

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 30, 2010
Unless you're a farmer, the end of daylight saving time stinks. One day you're chasing lightning bugs and watching the sun set half an hour before bed; the next, a cloak of darkness descends at 4:30 in the afternoon. Already, shorter... More  →
How to Keep Daylight Savings from Ruining Your Fun