Skip over navigation

My Crush Is A Leading Man In A Musical, Act 2

By ContributorNovember 11, 2010
saranvd declares her love for some mega-fine musical men. Enjoy! —Sparkitors After reading minuet_in_g’s post, I decided there were a few more crush-worthy leading men worth mentioning, and since I'm a... More  →

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Be a Magical, Adventure-tastic, Fictional Character

By Megan PrietzelNovember 11, 2010
We though jedimastermegan couldn't get any cooler—and then we found out she likes Totoro.—Sparkitors I’ve had many a day where the mundane-ness of regular life makes me cry out “BIG-TIME LAME!” in the middle of class/work/dinner/dates. Then I get really grumpy and pouty... More  →

The Line Between "My Teacher Is Fun!" And "My Teacher Is Nuts!"

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 11, 2010
The worst thing is to have a teacher so boring that his dramatic pauses are indistinguishable from the times when he just falls asleep. But the other worst thing is the exact opposite: a teacher who has crossed the line from being fun to being... More  →
The Line Between

What The Heck Is Synchronized Skating?!

By ContributorNovember 11, 2010
Even THINKING about ice skating makes our knees hurt. Mad props, icesk8rgrl0. Mad props.—Sparkitors When you think of ice skating, the first image that probably comes to your mind is that of a small girl in a short purple dress... More  →

Want an A? Observe Your Teacher's Fashion Sense

By Ashley SpencerNovember 10, 2010
An old adage cautions us to never judge a book by its cover. Yet it’s something we do every day. Does she have pigtails? She must be a baby or a cheerleader. Does he have red hair? He must be an insane firebomb ready to... More  →
Want an A? Observe Your Teacher's Fashion Sense

How NOT to Ask Your Parents for Money

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 10, 2010
It's happened. You've found The One. The boot that will change your life. The shoes that will make you into the man/woman you were born to be. They call to you like a siren song. The shop owner shoos you from... More  →
How NOT to Ask Your Parents for Money

International Boarding School Confidential

By ContributorNovember 10, 2010
thatbritishchick is here to debunk the myths of boarding school, and make us a little jealous in the meantime. –Sparkitors Boarding school: a hotbed for behavioral problems. A 24-hour prison for teens. Home to the insanely rich. Run by teachers who are either pure... More  →
International Boarding School Confidential

A Day in the Life of a Broadway Actress

The ever-so-aptly-named regards_from_broadway is a real-live stage actress. How cool is that? —Sparkitors Ah, Broadway. So many amazing musicals and plays have graced its stages, from Les Misérables to West Side Story, from Wicked to RENT. But... More  →

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 10, 2010
If last week's comments taught us anything, it's that you guys (with the exception of A-Wingfan and TAOIIII, who are definitely undercover government agents) know next to nothing about guns. We find this enormously reassuring, despite the fact that your lack of expertise could... More  →

6 Perks of Public School

mAnGaLoVeR_007 is not going to take heyjudecharlotte's beatdown of public school lying down! She's going to take it sitting down, and typing. –Sparkitors I, mAnGaLoVeR_007, hereby declare that public school is better than boarding school. And did I mention it's free? It IS... More  →
6 Perks of Public School