Search Menu
Menu

The 5 Types of People You'll Find at Every Graduation Party

By ElodieMay 23, 2012
Grad party season is almost upon us, and all good grad parties are concocted with the same basic recipe of attendees: Family members of the graduate: You’ll have the normal ones that bequeath upon the graduate money and presents. Then you’ll have the crazies that hover... More  →
The 5 Types of People You'll Find at Every Graduation Party

The 10 Worst Date Movies

By RG DanielsMay 23, 2012
Movies and dates go together like maple syrup on vanilla ice cream. There's no denying the power of cinema when it comes to snuggling up close to that lucky so-and-so sitting right beside you. While there are a whole slew of movies that'll make... More  →
The 10 Worst Date Movies

Writer Wars, Part Bajillion (I'm Really Struggling with Titles Lately, Butts)

By Chelsea DaggerMay 22, 2012
Here's a riddle for you fine-minded scholars to solve: what's more entertaining than a marshmallow fight between two baby polar bears, more brilliant than Albus Dumbledore's diary, and more hilarious than me accidentally telling Chris Hemsworth that I often barf all over myself? Why,... More  →
Writer Wars, Part Bajillion (I'm Really Struggling with Titles Lately, Butts)

7 Movie Days You NEED to Have This Summer

By Scott GreenstoneMay 22, 2012
Last weekend, my friends and I watched every film in the Marvel Avengers canon in succession. We started (chronologically) with Captain America: The First Avenger, watched Iron Man, then The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, and... More  →
7 Movie Days You NEED to Have This Summer

Why YOU Should Watch TRON: Uprising

By ContributorMay 22, 2012

Over the weekend, Disney did the most amazing (and surprisingly out-of-character) thing EVER: they posted the first episode of the upcoming TRON: Uprising series on their YouTube page. I know, Sparklers, I know. The last time something this amazing happened was... More  →
Why YOU Should Watch TRON: Uprising

Why I Actually Like Having Vision Problems

Like many people, I have trouble seeing. Sure, glasses or contacts can be a pain, but here are the pros of having vision problems: 1) Contacts are fun! The thought of poking your eye on purpose may seem scary initially, but once you get the hang... More  →
Why I Actually Like Having Vision Problems

We Want Your Prom Photos, Like, NOW!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 22, 2012
Prom night might have passed, but that doesn't mean prom is over! That's right, dudes and dudettes—we're desperate to see all of your lovely prom photos! We know for a fact that you all look AMAZING, and we're dying to use your photos... More  →
We Want Your Prom Photos, Like, NOW!

18 Ways To Celebrate the Start Of Summer

By SissyMay 22, 2012
Everybody knows that Memorial Day weekend is the unofficial start of the summer season—it’s the first weekend you can turn up that grill, hit the beach, or debut your white pants. This summer is supposed to be hotter than usual for some of... More  →
18 Ways To Celebrate the Start Of Summer

12 Things That Occurred to Me While Watching Tangled for the First Time

So a while ago I finally broke down and Netflixed Tangled. Maybe I expected too much after all the hype, or maybe it’s the fact that Mandy Moore irritates me to no end, but I was unimpressed. Here’s a rundown of what went through my... More  →
12 Things That Occurred to Me While Watching Tangled for the First Time

Survival Of The Fittest: The Phone Call Chase

bookweirm regales you with yet another tale of her rebellious past! Before I start: I AM DEEPLY AND SPARKLE-LILY SORRY, my Sparkle Glutei-Maximi, for the delay in this installment. CALM YOURSELVES, I CAN BARELY REMINISCE WITH YOUR THUNDEROUS APPLAUSE AT MY LITERARY... More  →
Survival Of The Fittest: The Phone Call Chase