Search Menu
Menu

Valentine's Day Came and Went, and I'm Still NBK

By ContributorFebruary 29, 2012
Metalhead gives us a long-overdue update on his LADY situation!--Sparkitors Been a while, hasn't it, mein freunds? (That's the only German I know, so don't go asking me to say more stuff). We've been rehearsing this daggum musical for TWO MONTHS, and... More  →
Valentine's Day Came and Went, and I'm Still NBK

Cheapskate Reviewer: Mona and Ghostory

By Scott GreenstoneFebruary 29, 2012
Every week, Scott downloads iTunes FREE songs and reviews 'em. You should, too! What do you look for in a good song? I’ll tell you what I look for; something that sticks with me, whether it’s a bass line or an instrumental or great lyrics... More  →
Cheapskate Reviewer: Mona and Ghostory

The Time I Turned My Friend In

By ContributorFebruary 29, 2012
Bookweirm had the courage to make a hard decision; would you have done the same?--Sparkitors I’ve done some pretty questionable things in life. I’ve ripped a book up (don’t kill me!), I’ve dog-eared pages, I’ve given away my favorite books... More  →
The Time I Turned My Friend In

DON'T Give This Stuff To Your Crush

By Janet ManleyFebruary 29, 2012
When you get the mushies for someone, it can be tempting to show them how much you care in a really big way. Like having a biplane tow a “GREG U R MY LOVE MUFFIN” banner over the school, or blasting Peter Gabriel outside their... More  →
DON'T Give This Stuff To Your Crush

Girls Are, Like, So Smart!

By Josh PeriloFebruary 28, 2012
Girls are just smarter than boys. There’s really no debating the subject. So why, then, do people constantly mock the way they talk? Honestly, I’d rather listen to a million girls jabber on about anything than have to sit through the drone... More  →
Girls Are, Like, So Smart!

Bad to the Bone: Teens Across the Ages

By SissyFebruary 28, 2012
“Kids these days” is a phrase that’s been around virtually forever, since that’s how long teens have been doing bad things in their basement with parents just upstairs. America’s youth has always experimented with strange new behaviors, styles, and attitudes. Lots of times their innovations... More  →
Bad to the Bone: Teens Across the Ages

Dennis is Dead (But Writer Wars Lives On)

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 28, 2012
Sorry for the delay in this week's post, butts; as some of you know, I accidentally destroyed the internet yesterday and spent several sweat-soaked hours in the SparkLife tech department trying to rescue my water-logged keyboard from death. Alas, Dennis (Dennis is what... More  →
Dennis is Dead (But Writer Wars Lives On)

The Time Kat Pierced Her Own Ears

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 28, 2012
Before we go any further, I should confess: this is not a story of my first ear piercing. My first ear piercing was no big deal, actually; I was ten (or thereabouts), and my mom—who had somehow reached the positively ancient age of forty without... More  →
The Time Kat Pierced Her Own Ears

Cheezits, Crushes, and Prom Epiphanies

By ContributorFebruary 28, 2012
theatregeek_bookworkm<3 brings you the second installment of her prom series! Be warned: there are hives, man pushups, and CUTE BOYS involved.--Sparkitors I'm so sorry, Sparklers. I have let you all down tremendously...because nothing has happened to me over the past week. No prom revelations. Not... More  →
Cheezits, Crushes, and Prom Epiphanies

Look! A No-Pun Jeremy Lin Headline

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 28, 2012
We're jumpin' on the Jeremy Lin bandwagon and we know you want to tag along, so here are the top 10 most important things you need to know about this breakout NBA all-star: 1. You can make so many puns with his name: Jeremy-oh-My! Jeremythinks the... More  →
Look! A No-Pun Jeremy Lin Headline