Skip over navigation

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Bowl Really, Really, Really Well

By Megan PrietzelJanuary 13, 2011
I’m basically incredible at bowling. My name is Megan Prietzel. One of those statements was a lie. (Hint: My name starts with a “Megan” and ends with a “Prietzel.” If you can figure out which statement is the lie then congratulations, you’ve won a direct... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Bowl Really, Really, Really Well

Confessions of a College Matchmaker: Tea Partayyyyy

By ContributorJanuary 12, 2011
Can tea parties be incredibly sexy? If emMCie's hosting them, yes. —Sparkitors It's a new semester on campus! And something else is new too: my roommate! My old roommate opted into a single, so one of my friends has moved in with me.... More  →
Confessions of a College Matchmaker: Tea Partayyyyy

Boy Hunt: An Interview with Ursula

This week, Geeraff has a special guest: her cousin! —Sparkitors Ah, the holidays. Although I was forced to forgo seeing those strange creatures that make their habitat at my school’s residence, it was nice and relaxing to be home. Until, that is, my family arrived. Thankfully... More  →
Boy Hunt: An Interview with Ursula

What to Do After a Fender Bender

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 12, 2011
Smash! Blam! Kapow! Screeeeech. Holy shouldn't have been texting while driving, Batman! You've just been in a fender bender. Now what? Hopefully your cat-like reflexes and properly inflated tires will keep you from ever experiencing the nerve-jangling terror... More  →
What to Do After a Fender Bender

How Old People Will React to Your Study Abroad Plans

By Melissa AlbertJanuary 12, 2011
So you've decided to spend a semester abroad—how exciting! Odds are good that your parents are proud of you (but a little bit nervous), your friends are happy for you (but a little bit jealous), and your grandparents are positive you're going to die of... More  →
How Old People Will React to Your Study Abroad Plans

Blogging My Field Trip To the Isle of Arran, Scotland

QuirkySpark has an inexplicable affinity for rocks—but hey, we don't judge.—Sparkitors Because I'm in an A-level geography class at my high school, I recently got to take a 5-day trip to Arran, Scotland to do... More  →
Blogging My Field Trip To the Isle of Arran, Scotland

What It's Like to Be a Hispanic Jew

namflnamfl isn't shy about his culture, and he's here to answer all your questions!—Sparkitors As a teenage Jewish American of Hispanic descent, I consider myself to be the ultimate minority. I am a member of two powerful... More  →
What It's Like to Be a Hispanic Jew

A Day in the Life of a Competitive, Private School Cheerleader

dontfightmyblaze, don't worry, we won't fight you or your blaze. Obviously, you'd crush us. —Sparkitors Competitive cheerleading is my life. Yes, I go to parties. Yes, I have a boyfriend. But seven days a week for at least four hours a day, I'm at... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Competitive, Private School Cheerleader

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 12, 2011
We hate to break it to you, Sparklebutts, but the word on the street is true: JK Rowling has, indeed, ordered us to stop using the characters of Harry Potter in our Think Tank Posts. JUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSST KIDDDDIINNNNGGG. Man, you shoulda seen your faces! Right... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

Create the Perfect Terrible Pet Name for Your Significant Other

We’re not sure if Grace_return7 wants to help your relationship or destroy it. Either way, she’s hilarious! –Sparkitors Inspired by the Terrible Pet Names post, I thought I’d share my own pet name story with you all. My boyfriend hates... More  →
Create the Perfect Terrible Pet Name for Your Significant Other