Skip over navigation

What Kind of Person Are You? In 4 Quick Questions

By Lucy HutchinsonFebruary 7, 2011
Have you ever wondered exactly what sort of person you are? It can be hard to tell sometimes, we know. That's why we've developed this total and complete personality quiz. In only 4 questions, we will categorize you for life! As a Valentine's Day bonus,... More  →
What Kind of Person Are You? In 4 Quick Questions

Boy Hunt: Confidence Pants DONNED

By ContributorFebruary 4, 2011
Geeraff is learning to flirt right before our eyes, and we love it! —Sparkitors Hello, um... people. It’s me. Again. You know, me? Uh... (looking at the ground...) Geeraff! Yep, that’s my name. I totally didn’t forget. So, yeah... how is everyone doing? Good? Good.... More  →
Boy Hunt: Confidence Pants DONNED

5 Reasons Why Variety is the Spice of Life

grace _return7 wants to put an end to the bathing issue—by agreeing with everyone! —Sparkitors I feel the need to enter into the bathing debate because my opinion is better than everyone else’s, as an advocate for both baths and showers, only... More  →
5 Reasons Why Variety is the Spice of Life

How To Be a Band Geek

meganpikalvr12 engages in some serious band stereotyping. Does she speak the truth? –Sparkitors I've already told you what it's like being a band geek. Now I'm back with a guide on how you—yes, you!—can become a band geek yourself! 1. Pick the... More  →
How To Be a Band Geek

In Honor of Black History Month

Mochalatte7362 put together a post full of inspiring and though-provoking facts and quotes, and we know it's going to give you a lot to think about!—Sparkitors It’s Black History Month! As a proud Jamaican-Canadian, I'd like to represent my people... More  →
In Honor of Black History Month

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 2

We couldn't be more thrilled that BingoTheAwesome wrote a follow-up to her previous post; she's our first international current events correspondent!—Sparkitors

I don't quite know what to say about... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 2

Confessions of an RA: Swedish Fish > Booze

By Lindsay PuvelFebruary 3, 2011
Eyes barely open, head pounding, jaw in a perpetual state of Yawn, I sit and drearily pluck the keys of my laptop, wondering why I ever took this job. Last Saturday night, I was on call. Last Saturday night, my residents turned into savages. Last Sunday morning, I... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Swedish Fish > Booze

Blogging My Boy Diet: If the Shoe Fits, Throw It in the Garbage

By ContributorFebruary 3, 2011
We REALLY can't stand Creepy Ginger. —Sparkitors Oh, by the way, this is Talie's post. I really, REALLY detest new semesters. Just when you get comfortable in your old classes, PSYCH. You get thrown into this awful new schedule of DEATH in which you... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: If the Shoe Fits, Throw It in the Garbage

Recipes from a Sparkler's Kitchen

By ContributorFebruary 3, 2011
MarauderPrincess has some veeery interesting things to say about bacon. Delicious-interesting things. –Sparkitors Hello, Sparklers! MarauderPrincess here, ready to blow you away with some amazingly awesomesocksical recipes! I don’t know about you, but this Sparkler sure likes to eat. A lot. And while... More  →
Recipes from a Sparkler's Kitchen

Why February is Made of Win

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 3, 2011
It’s easy to see why so many people hate February: It’s cold, the streets are covered in a slushy mixture of ice and pure sadness, it’s always dark, and the snowbeasts stalk you in the shadows. But February is actually one of the best months... More  →
Why February is Made of Win