Search Menu
Menu

Which Celeb Just Got Signed to a Record Label?

By Aislinn ShevlinJune 13, 2012
If this Lincoln vampire movie is a hit I'm gonna do Martin Luther King ninja warrior. More  →
Which Celeb Just Got Signed to a Record Label?

Awesome Photos from the Rock of Ages Set!

By Chelsea DaggerJune 13, 2012
To tide you over until then, I've put together a glorious slideshow bursting with on-set photos of Tom Cruise, Diego Boneta, Alec Baldwin, Catherine Zeta-Jones, and more! So bust out your air guitar and blast some Bon Jovi, 'cuz we're about to rock like it's 1987. (You guys More  →
Awesome Photos from the Rock of Ages Set!

Can a Child Be a Psychopath? (Tom Riddle, We're Looking at You.)

By Melissa AlbertJune 13, 2012
A New York Times article that made us want to remain childless forever recently asked a scary question: can a child be considered a psychopath? The article answered in the affirmative, but we already knew kids could be psychos—just look at... More  →
Can a Child Be a Psychopath? (Tom Riddle, We're Looking at You.)

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Afraid of Clowns!

By reidfaylorJune 13, 2012
FROM: iluvhorses2012 What should I do if the guy I like will not be going to the same shcool as me next year but I really want to see him again? Do I make a move or just wait for him to make a... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Afraid of Clowns!

Book Review: Clockwork Angel

By ContributorJune 13, 2012
Who's ready for another B&N.com must read? Book: Clockwork Angel by Cassandra Clare Synopsis: Following the death of her loving aunt, Tessa Gray travels from New York to London to live with her wayward brother. Once she arrives, however, she finds herself drawn into London’s... More  →
Book Review: Clockwork Angel

Happy Birthday, Mary-Kate and Ashley!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 13, 2012
Mary-Kate and Ashley Olsen turn 26 today! We love the Olsen Twins—we've seen all of their silly movies, read all of their mystery book series, and ogled all of their gorgeous clothes. And we love that they went from being child stars to being successful, serious fashion de More  →
Happy Birthday, Mary-Kate and Ashley!

Hunger Games Alert: Philip Seymour Hoffman as Plutarch Heavensbee?

And the Hunger Games casting rumors just keep coming, Sparklers. Just when we finished thanking all that is good in the universe that R-Pat wasn't going to be cast as Finnick, it's been announced that Philip Seymour Hoffman has been offered the role... More  →
Hunger Games Alert: Philip Seymour Hoffman as Plutarch Heavensbee?

Why You Should All Read (and Love) Enid Blyton

By ContributorJune 13, 2012
We Sparklers love to read (you don’t say). I, too, have always had a passion for reading almost equivalent to Matilda Wormwood’s. And that passion was initiated by none other than Enid Blyton. For those of you who haven’t heard of Enid Blyton (what's it like... More  →
Why You Should All Read (and Love) Enid Blyton

Literary Mash-Ups We Want to Read

By Molly HoranJune 13, 2012
Sometimes mixing stuff up that doesn't normally go together gets awesome results. Captain Crunch and Coco Puffs in one bowl? Culinary masterpiece. Mixing The Great Gatsby trailer with My Little Ponies? Genius. Here are some literary mash-ups that throw some of your favorite classic... More  →
Literary Mash-Ups We Want to Read

6 Books That Changed My Life

Finding just the right book is an amazing feeling. I'm sure most of you have been there: you don't want to stop reading it, but you don't want to finish the book because you'll never be able read it for the first time again. But... More  →
6 Books That Changed My Life