Menu

I Met Chris Hemsworth. In London. On the Set of "Snow White and the Huntsman." YOU MAY COMMENCE FREAKING OUT.

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 13, 2012
THE FOLLOWING IS SO EXCELLENT, SO UNBELIEVABLE, SO EPIC, THAT IT MAY CAUSE YOUR ACTUAL BRAIN TO EXPLODE. AS SUCH, I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY WRAP YOUR HEAD... More  →
I Met Chris Hemsworth. In London. On the Set of "Snow White and the Huntsman." YOU MAY COMMENCE FREAKING OUT.

The Indie Pop Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 13, 2012
Sometimes, Top 40 just kind of sucks. To fill your need for pop without the auto-tuned junk that you usually expect, Metalhead sent us this playlist. "Kids (Beach Girls)" by Sleigh Bells (THIS BAND IS SO LOUD AND SO ROCKIN' AND SO... More  →
The Indie Pop Playlist

Lit Ladies Whose Lives We Want

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 13, 2012
I know, I KNOW: Katniss and Lisbeth are the number-one ladies of all ya'll dreams. One wields a bow and arrow, one a computer mouse—but both are so awesome, anyone would be happy to be trade places with them (maybe after the bad stuff goes... More  →
Lit Ladies Whose Lives We Want

More of What Your Favorite Chocolate Fillings Say About You

By Josh PeriloFebruary 13, 2012
We listen to you here at SparkLife. Honest, we do! And due to the overwhelming consensus that many people’s favorite chocolate fillings were left out of the last piece, we present to you MORE of what your favorite chocolate fillings say... More  →
More of What Your Favorite Chocolate Fillings Say About You

Last-Minute Ideas for Valentine's Day Presents

By SissyFebruary 10, 2012
We don’t want to seem like coupled-up whiners, but what’s worse than being single on VDAY is having to buy your SO a present that shows him how cool you are and how much you like him—without coming across as psycho. You have just a... More  →
Last-Minute Ideas for Valentine's Day Presents

Having a Boyfriend, 101

By ContributorFebruary 10, 2012
FINALLY, Faye is going to give us the DL on having a boyfriend. *Squee!* —Sparkitors “My friends think I've gone crazy, my judgments gettin' kinda hazy / My steeze is gonna be affected if I keep it up like a love sick crack head” Oh my... More  →
Having a Boyfriend, 101

On Second Thought, Maybe You SHOULDN'T Procrastinate...

bookweirm has learned a valuable lesson about procrastination—but don't admit that to her parents.—Sparkitors Helloooooooooooooooo Sparkle-glutei maximi (that's Sparklebutts for the latin-impaired)! You may remember my last post, where I gave you a step-by-step guide to... More  →
On Second Thought, Maybe You SHOULDN'T Procrastinate...

Why iPods Are Better Than CDs

crazywritergirl fires off a rebuttal to Metalhead's post—and she's got some powerful ammunition!—Sparkitors Greetings, my sparkly compatriots!  Yesterday I saw a post from Metalhead that basically attempted to tear apart the foundation of all that I hold true and... More  →
Why iPods Are Better Than CDs

Music You Should Hate

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 10, 2012
We're running out of playlists in our inbox, which is a sad, sad thing. So, to provoke you all to anger and therefore productivity, we've compiled this list of the worst songs in the world that you should never, ever listen to. And unless you... More  →
Music You Should Hate

6 Questions About Your Day

By EmmaFebruary 10, 2012
Happy Friday, Sparklers! We just painted our nails purple, and we're listening to Sheriff. Ya know, the usual. But enough about us, we want to hear about YOU! 1. Are you happy with your outfit? (What is it?) 2. What did you eat for breakfast? 3.... More  →
6 Questions About Your Day