Skip over navigation

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 5

By ContributorFebruary 10, 2011

BingoTheAwesome gives another astounding report on the tumult and tragedy ocurring in Egypt.—Sparkitors

As always, a thank you goes out to all of you reading and commenting... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 5

Life as a Jew

sksk3 wants to explain her religion, too. We love it! —Sparkitors After reading both Life as an Atheist and Life as a Christian, I decided that, as a Jew, I should write a post entitled Life as a Jew. Or, I could... More  →
Life as a Jew

What To Do When You Can't Sleep: The Airplane Edition

SparkE324 is either going to get you a great night's sleep or get you arrested. It's a win-win.—Sparkitors The time has come: you’re at that point where sleep is so close you can touch it. You’re sinking into that beautiful,... More  →
What To Do When You Can't Sleep: The Airplane Edition

After the Flood: A Firsthand Account From Brisbane, Australia

chloelinley gives us the gripping details of the recent disaster in Australia, and describes the unbreakable spirit of the people who have been affected.—Sparkitors Since January 11,  you may have been hearing a lot about my hometown of Brisbane,... More  →
After the Flood: A Firsthand Account From Brisbane, Australia

The Think Tank: Longbottom To The Rescue!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 10, 2011
Ladies and gents, the cold spell is over: Chelsea Dagger is no longer stricken with Writer's Block (which is capitalized because it's a legitimate disease, like Measles, or Hypochondria)! Unfortunately, that doesn't mean that she's any less moron-ly than usual, but we'll take what we... More  →
The Think Tank: Longbottom To The Rescue!

What Your Favorite Shampoo Says About You

We never knew shampoo said so much. But Amaryllismoon, what if we want to go skydiving AND own a koala bear AND love roller coasters? —Sparkitors Shampoo. One of the most under-appreciated hair products ever. Everyone uses it (hopefully), nobody... More  →
What Your Favorite Shampoo Says About You

The Daily Trials of an English Major: The Ultimate Distraction

By ContributorFebruary 9, 2011
Courtney Guth is back with a post about wasting your college career distracting yourself in class! —Sparkitors There comes a time in every college student’s career when he or she will come across what I like to call “The Charlie Brown... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: The Ultimate Distraction

15 Ways to Pretend You're Not Terrified

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 9, 2011
Look, Sparklers, you've got a reputation to uphold, right? And you definitely can't have your friends all knowing you're scared of the dark (and clowns, ants, old men, trash cans, uncooked spinach, and puppies). Sadly, that doesn't mean your brain will cooperate and suddenly make... More  →
15 Ways to Pretend You're Not Terrified

[Fill in the Blank] in Alberta: Epic-logue

As if we'd fire LunarCircus just because he got kissed!!!! What do you take us for, evil robots? —Sparkitors Holy pineapple dumplings, Sparkloids! You guys have a lot of questions. So many, in fact, that it might be easiest to just tell... More  →
[Fill in the Blank] in Alberta: Epic-logue

Vocabulary Time With Harry Potter

Bored of studying SAT vocab the traditional way? magicalmarker offers you an awesome alternative!—Sparkitors It was a breezy Sunday afternoon, and I was contentedly om-nomming some Caramel Crunch Chex Mix. The yakiimo man was patrolling the neighborhood (as though his... More  →
Vocabulary Time With Harry Potter