Skip over navigation

We Want To Know What's In Your Backpack. (And Yes, We Realize That Sounds Creepy.)

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 28, 2011
We don't have to tell you guys that Chelsea Dagger is one hip cat. Oh yes, compadres; she knows what is UP. She is well aware of the low-down, the puff-diggity, and the word on the street—of that you can be sure. But when it... More  →
We Want To Know What's In Your Backpack. (And Yes, We Realize That Sounds Creepy.)

My French Adventure: A Grumpy Day

By ContributorMarch 28, 2011
We didn't realize that grumpiness existed in France, LadyM!—Sparkitors Today was one of those days. One of those days where you wake up feeling grumpy, and every little thing sends you off in a fumey snit.  Here is a log of my bad mood,... More  →
My French Adventure: A Grumpy Day

Confidence Pants Stories: Shaving My Head

lucy_stop_flying kicks off CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK with this tale of a time she got her head shaved! —Sparkitors I was a 14-year-old girl with normal 14-year-old girl things—books, feet, a small intestine, a large intestine, a slinky, and… hair. It was a bit longer... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Shaving My Head

Confidence Pants Stories: The Courage To Continue

mademoiselle95 shares the incredible story of a brave friend. We hope you're as inspired as we were!—Sparkitors I could probably write a story about a time when I worked up the nerve to say something to a boy/bully/friend that... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: The Courage To Continue

Holding On: Chapter 2

You guys begged for more of willwriteforhearts' story, so here it is! —Sparkitors Author's Note: Hi everybody! Just a quick thing, concerning the first excerpt of Holding On that was posted last week: that was supposed to be the prologue, a... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 2

Shower Your Way To Confidence

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 28, 2011
This week is Confidence Pants week, so we tried to think of the most confident people we know to inspire this post. It's late and we've been watching TV for 7 hours, so "people in shampoo ads" was the best we could come up with.... More  →
Shower Your Way To Confidence

Open Thread for March 28

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 28, 2011
GinnyWeasley99 won our hearts with a pic of our home state, Colorado; this is the view from the top of Pike's Peak! Gorgeous, isn't it?... More  →
Open Thread for March 28

My Life as a Divorce Casualty

By ContributorMarch 25, 2011
Juliana tells a very personal story of life as the child of divorced parents. –Sparkitors Let’s start out plain and simple: my parents are divorced. They sprung the news on me over six months ago. I reacted like any teenager would: crying, screaming, yelling.... More  →
My Life as a Divorce Casualty

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Feral Cats and the CIA

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 25, 2011
Yes, feral cats and the CIA. That was the gist of the comments from last week, so we thought to ourselves, "Why not run with it?" And run we did. Can ya dig? Whatever, we don't have time to explain; all those mafia jokes from... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Feral Cats and the CIA

Boy Hunt: Dear Crush...

By ContributorMarch 25, 2011
We love reading other people's letters. Thanks for letting us spy, Geeraff! —Sparkitors Dear Hodgins, Hi... ... (Geeraff stares blankly at computer screen.) ... (Geeraff inhales, and slowly exhales.) Huh. Turns out even talking to you through my computer, when you have abso-lovely-lutely no idea that you have a... More  →
Boy Hunt: Dear Crush...