Skip over navigation
Prom

Send Us Your Makeover Pics!

By EmmaApril 26, 2011
MAKEOVERS! Do you love them as much as we do?? (We love them more than Diet Coke, but not as much dogs and ducks who are best friends.) If you've gone through one of these transformations, we want to see proof: Figured out how to... More  →
Send Us Your Makeover Pics!

You Know You're from Utah When...

By ContributorApril 26, 2011
kiki82539, we agree: Salt Lake City MUST be a city. —Sparkitors I was inspired by all the You Know You're From  posts, and I decided to represent Utah! Enjoy, and perhaps you will come for a visit someday! You know you're from... More  →
You Know You're from Utah When...

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 26, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from Friday's post go to: BigReader14: Sparklife itself is an esoteric culture: only the initiated, those who are smiled upon by the Sparkgods, are able to understand the wonder and beauty of such... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

Committee of Cool: Prom Hair! (Except Not Really At All)

By Chelsea DaggerApril 26, 2011
Emily: CoC is back! I loved the Committee you did about ME. It felt like a roast! This CoC, on the other hand, is terrible. Emma: So far, but give it time! I can't remember how to... More  →
Committee of Cool: Prom Hair! (Except Not Really At All)

The Art of Attracting Followers

jtjuvenile is on a roll, man; give her a few more days, and she'll be funnier than Chelsea Dagger.—Sparkitors Due to certain unfortunate practices (read: human trafficking) that occurred hundreds of years ago and are still present in bleak spots around the... More  →
The Art of Attracting Followers

One Year, 100 Books: Will Grayson, Will Grayson

John Green is one of Lonk's favorite writers, and she's about to take on another one of his books!—Sparkitors Book #27: Will Grayson, Will Grayson Authors: John Green and David Levithan Reason for Reading: I love John Green... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Will Grayson, Will Grayson

You Know You're A Sparkler When...

mysticjadeshoe finally found a category that EVERYONE can fit into!—Sparkitors I've seen a billion of these You Know You're  [] When posts, and you know what? I'm irritated that none of them can be applied to me (with the exception More  →
You Know You're A Sparkler When...

Brownies! (...and Hot Guys)

By ShivaniApril 26, 2011
I have been particularly self-indulgent this past week, which basically means watching episodes of The Mentalist (Simon Baker is sexy!) and eating brownies. Speaking of The Mentalist, I think it might actually be my favorite TV show, and that is saying something,... More  →
Brownies! (...and Hot Guys)

Holding On: Chapter 6

willwriteforhearts' story keeps getting better and better!—Sparkitors The house is separated. I’d waken up with the mist, it seemed, because it had steamrolled over our house this morning when I opened my eyes. Mom hadn’t been there; where she’d gone, Nick and I didn’t... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 6

What Does Your Easter-Candy-Eating Style Say About You?

By Lucy HutchinsonApril 26, 2011
You can totally, totally tell your personality from the way you eat Easter candy. We've proven it. If you don't fit one of these categories, you ain't trying hard enough. Savorer: You'll just nibble the ears off one tiny rabbit before breakfast, and save the rest for... More  →
What Does Your Easter-Candy-Eating Style Say About You?