Skip over navigation

How To Manipulate People

By ContributorDecember 15, 2010
DeadNotSleeping has manipulation superpowers. And now we've got her handbook. –Sparkitors Manipulating your friends, enemies, and strangers who don’t know any better than to trust you is a useful skill, especially if you’re a lazy couch potato (like me). For most situations, Level... More  →
How To Manipulate People

A Day in the Life of a Color Guard Girl

By ContributorDecember 15, 2010
streakofpurple has intimidating energy, and the first-place award to prove it! –Sparkitors Hooray for the weekend! The football team had a glorious victory at the away game last night, and considering I didn't get home until 2 a.m., Saturday should be a wonderful day... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Color Guard Girl

Blogging My Boy Diet: Rainbows! Butterflies! BINGE.

By ContributorDecember 14, 2010
The wonderful Talie coming very close to breaking her boy diet this week. —Sparkitors ...Well. Don't really know how to start this one. I'm thinking that the Sparkitors should title this one "BOY DIET FAIL," or "Talie Really Sucks at this Boy Diet Shindig... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Rainbows! Butterflies! BINGE.

Confessions of a College Matchmaker: How YOU Doin'?

emMCie 's matchmaking for TWO of her friends. emMCie, we hope you're charging big bucks for this. —Sparkitors “So, baby.....did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” As you might have guessed, this installment is all about the art of the... More  →
Confessions of a College Matchmaker: How YOU Doin'?

Survive Your Family Holiday Parties

By Kathryn_WilliamsDecember 14, 2010
Hanging out with your family is great...for about an hour. But toward the end of winter break, you'll be begging to go back to school just to spend time with people who don't smell like old flannel and say, "That's a real kick in the pants." To get you through your family's More  →
Stocking Stuffer WINs!

10 Reasons My School Is Awesome

As if being located in Paris isn’t enough, XxMeleaxX gives us 10 more reasons her international school is the coolest. –Sparkitors I go to an international school in Paris, France. We have roughly 800 students, from pre-K to year 14more on year 14 later.... More  →
10 Reasons My School Is Awesome

What It's Like To Live In...South Dakota

CaptainMorganaMarie is about to get all up in your grill about the great state of South Dakota.—Sparkitors As an army brat, I’ve lived in quite a few states, and I've traveled to even more. My most recent (and hopefully... More  →

Blogging My Snow Day

thenameselodie got a snow day, and we couldn't be more jealous!—Sparkitors ‘Tis the season… for blizzards, for raging storms of sleet and hail, for squalls (which I didn’t previously know was a type of weather—thank you, Weatherman with the... More  →

The 7 Reasons I Hate Towels

11ksande is on a crusade against towels everywhere. This could get ugly.—Sparkitors When I stumbled upon the recent shower debate, I was rather confused. Why debate petty shower habits?... More  →

Megan's Life Lessons: How Not To Be A Hobo

By Megan PrietzelDecember 14, 2010
After 18 years of life, I am still not a hobo, so it’s probably safe to say that I’ve mastered the art of avoiding hobo-ness. On my path to becoming a not-hobo, I discovered some important life lessons that I'd like to share with you... More  →