Skip over navigation

Lobsters are Smarter than Humans

By ContributorOctober 26, 2010
We're desperate to know where you get these ideas, flyergirl13, but we're laughing too hard to ask. —Sparkitors I've spent years of my life studying lobsters in their natural habitat (i.e. watching them in that tank when we go... More  →

Hilarious Quotes by Teachers—Round 2!

We've had some funny teachers in our day, but PhantomPhan93 really hit the hilarity jackpot.—Sparkitors After I read flyergirl13's post, I knew I had to write a follow-up; you see, I've got some pretty... More  →

What Your Favorite Punctuation Mark Says About You, Part II

Has anyone ever investigated the depth and breadth of humanity's favorite punctuation marks as thoroughly as flyergirl13? No. Never ever. This is true dedication.—Sparkitors Upon reading the comments for my last post, I discovered something that left me shocked... More  →
What Your Favorite Punctuation Mark Says About You, Part II

Six Play-on-Words Halloween Costumes

By Kathryn_WilliamsOctober 26, 2010
You're panicking. Halloween's less than one week away, and so far your costume options include Snooki and sexy hobo. Relax. There's no need to go out and buy a slinky dress or a $6,000 diamond-encrusted princess costume. In our... More  →
Six Play-on-Words Halloween Costumes

How to Be Awesome: Board Game Edition

What if we tried all of these and still lost? Purely a hypothetical, jgrudzy. –Sparkitors Board games are so essential to awesomeness that if you do not regularly play them, you have no chance of ever being awesome. And when you... More  →
How to Be Awesome: Board Game Edition

My Crush is the Leading Man in a Musical

By ContributorOctober 25, 2010
We're right there with ya, minuet_in_g; back in the day, we used to drool over Captain Von Trapp. And by "back in the day," we mean "last week." —Sparkitors I was first... More  →

What It's Like To Live In...Kansas City

We'd come just for the barbeque sauce, Aundrea, but everything else sounds great, too. —Sparkitors I recently read a post about living in St. Louis, and you know what I... More  →

The Pros and Cons of Attending an Art School

Rainbow-colored hair, show tunes, and GIANT SPORKS?! snazztastic_sauce, where do we sign up? –Sparkitors I go to a school that serves up piping hot, fresh, crispy creativity all day long. We dance down the hallways, sing show tunes at the top of our... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Attending an Art School

The Benefits of Being Homeschooled

Thanks for the inside scoop on homeschooling in Asia, {Cecilia}!Sparkitors I guess I should just blurt it out right now: I'm a homeschooler, and I'm proud of it. I went to public school for several... More  →

Breakfast of Champions: What Famous People Eat in the Morning

By Lauren PassellOctober 25, 2010
What's the difference between you and Oprah? Nothing. I mean, what does she have that you don't have? Since breakfast is the most important meal of the day, you can probably bet the only reason she's famous and you're not is because she eats the... More  →
Breakfast of Champions: What Famous People Eat in the Morning