Menu

Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 1

By RG DanielsFebruary 14, 2012
One of the greatest childhood experiences is tagging along with mom to the supermarket and picking out a cereal. It might be the first major decision of your life. What’ll it be for the next 7 to 10 days? The future is in your hands!... More  →
Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 1

Need a Sick Day? Use One of These Hilarious Excuses!

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 14, 2012
Sometimes in life, things happen. A rocket-launcher mishap? Body-switching event? A zit that should never see the harsh, unforgiving light of the sun? Yep, sounds like you need a day to regroup. A day to learn how to love again. A sick day. And all... More  →
Need a Sick Day? Use One of These Hilarious Excuses!

SMASH Recap, Week Two: Team Ivy vs. Team Karen

By Josh PeriloFebruary 14, 2012
Is every episode of this show going to start with a dream sequence? Apparently yes. This time it’s Karen singing an American Idol-esque version of Blondie’s “Call Me” in a smoky, run down cabaret (to be honest, if it was my dream I... More  →
SMASH Recap, Week Two: Team Ivy vs. Team Karen

Beautiful Broadway Boys

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 14, 2012
soul_sister93 says... Sometimes, I wish I was a man, because the best Broadway songs are written for them. But then I remember that I’d probably rather listen to these men sing anyway. We couldn't agree more! These are some amazing Broadway songs. *Sigh.* "What Do... More  →
Beautiful Broadway Boys

SPARKLIFE EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron Gives You (Yes, YOU) His Finest Flirting Tips!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 14, 2012
BUTTS, THIS IS TRULY A MOMENTOUS OCCASION. Because today, for the first time in SPARKLIFE HISTORY, we have for you, our amazing, sparkling readers, an EXCLUSIVE CELEBRITY VIDEO. For the next 24 hours, you can only see this video... More  →
SPARKLIFE EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron Gives You (Yes, YOU) His Finest Flirting Tips!

How to Make NUTELLA TRUFFLES!

By ShivaniFebruary 13, 2012
This year I’m strangely hype on Valentine’s Day. Maybe it’s all the new people I’ve met at college, or maybe it’s that I just like excuses to not do my work. Either way, I’m feeling the love. Since V-day normally involves copious amounts of chocolate... More  →
How to Make NUTELLA TRUFFLES!

Photos from the Set of Snow White and the Huntsman

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 13, 2012
By now, you butts know that me and Chris Hemsworth are basically best buds. We hang out all the time. We play Banana-grams. We re-enact scenes from Fellowship of the Ring (I'm Gimli, because Gimli and me have approximately the same height, girth, and facial hair, and he's Ar More  →
Photos from the Set of Snow White and the Huntsman!

An Interview With My Boyfriend

By SissyFebruary 13, 2012
On Christmas Day in 2010, after celebrating the day with my family, I went to a local bar—which is OK because I'm over 21 and kind of mature. My good friend was there with her boyfriend and his friend, Geoffrey. Since I don't get out... More  →
An Interview With My Boyfriend

The Kids Are More-er Than All Right

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 13, 2012
BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... Please stay tuned... More  →
The Kids Are More-er Than All Right

Who Was Your Best Dressed At the Grammys? (And You Can't Say "No One.")

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 13, 2012
Okay, so maybe last night's Grammy Awards weren't exactly a glimmering pantheon of tasteful fashion (roughly 87% of the attendees appeared to have been dressed by -year-olds armed only with glue guns and questionable eyesight), but some of our very favorite songstresses (ADELE, YOU ARE OUR... More  →
Who Was Your Best Dressed At the Grammys? (And You Can't Say "No One.")