Skip over navigation

You Know You're From Kansas City When...

By ContributorMarch 8, 2011
ellielovehockey, why all the Mizzou hate? —Sparkitors Kansas City here I come! Normally when people think of Kansas, they think of bad sports teams and good barbeque. Here's how to know you're a TRUE Kansan! You turn your heater and air conditioner on in the... More  →
You Know You're From Kansas City When...

The Spring Break Game

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 8, 2011
Whether you're staycationing or taking off for the wilds of Grandma's house, spring break is a perfect time to up the ante. See how many points you can rack up on your own, or enlist friends and family for higher scores. More  →
The Spring Break Game

My Crush is An Obscure Musician

By ContributorMarch 8, 2011
mysticjadeshoe shares some lesser-known studs with you!—Sparkitors Don't deny it: we all know an obscure musician who we can't help but adore. You don't have to be a hipster to like the "almost famous" guys on my list; by the end of... More  →
My Crush is An Obscure Musician

My French Adventure: Joyeux Anniversaire!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 7, 2011
LadyM got to celebrate her 18th birthday in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. With crepes. But we're not jealous. Nope. No way.—Sparkitors Holy Guacamole, Sparklers: I'm officially on my way to old age. Yes,... More  →
My French Adventure: Joyeux Anniversaire!

Committee of Cool: PROM! Plus, Miserably Depressing Stories About Boys!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 7, 2011
Chelsea: BET NOBODY EVEN ASKED YOU GUYS TO PROM. Emma: PROM. Emily: PROM! Nobody did! Chelsea: PROM??  (THAT WAS ME ASKING YOU TO PROM) Emily: FINALLY. Emma: Nobody asked you? Chelsea: Really? Did you go with friends? Emily: I went with my dumb boyfriend, actually a dif one both years, but neither... More  →
Committee of Cool: PROM! Plus, Miserably Depressing Stories About Boys!

Want To Be Hilarious and Cool and Possess a Towering Intellect? Megan Can Help You With One of Those Things.

By Megan PrietzelMarch 7, 2011
A lot of people have asked me for tips on how they can become a comedic genius. Usually, I just respond with "Bite me," but today, I am going to answer for real. So, how can you get funny? I have no freaking idea. To be completely... More  →
Want To Be Hilarious and Cool and Possess a Towering Intellect? Megan Can Help You With One of Those Things.

How to Pick a College

By Ashley SpencerMarch 4, 2011
Picking which college you’ll attend is a daunting task. That's why we're here with tips that may guide you on the right path. Most of the Sparkitors and even some of the Sploggers went to college; you can you tell by the Animal House shirts... More  →
How to Pick a College

Confessions of an RA: Drama in the Dorms

By Lindsay PuvelMarch 4, 2011
Last week, while trying to ignore the looming mountain of homework sitting on my desk, I was procrastinating on my computer when one of my residents, Grace, came bursting into my room sobbing. After determining that no person or animal close to her had died,... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Drama in the Dorms

You Know You're From Charlotte, North Carolina, When...

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
One of us lived in Charlotte for a while, and we have to agree with treblemaker's hilarious list. —Sparkitors Everyone knows that Charlotte, North Carolina, is the best city in the South. Okay, maybe just people from Charlotte know that.... More  →
You Know You're From Charlotte, North Carolina, When...

A Big Ol' Thank You Note To SparkLife

By ContributorMarch 4, 2011
mysticjadeshoe must know that we're shameless narcissists who can't resist an adorable post about our own website!—Sparkitors I was inspired to write this article by an Interview with a Sparkler question a few weeks ago, which asked... More  →
A Big Ol' Thank You Note To SparkLife