Skip over navigation

Bad Metaphors and Similes: Thanksgiving Edition

By Rachel KorowitzNovember 18, 2010
Once upon a time, the glorious Splogger known as Jon Skindzier waxed hilarious about some of the worst ways to use metaphors and similies. In the spirit of the Turkeytime, we're taking Jon's idea and seeing what happens when you combine... More  →
Bad Metaphors and Similes: Thanksgiving Edition

The Think Tank: Blondes Really Do Have More Fun

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 18, 2010
You know when you harbor an unspoken, unrequited love for someone for years, and you build a reasonably-sized (read: enormous) shrine in their honor, and you write them ridiculous love poems with lines like "You are the butter to my microwaved broccoli"? And then, one... More  →

A Day in the Life of an Extremely Busy Girl

By ContributorNovember 18, 2010
After reading this, icesk8rgrl0, we had to lie down and count to 20. Then go back to bed for good measure. –Sparkitors I bring it upon myself. Due to my crazy interest in fashion design, drawing, ice skating, Latin, pretty much EVERYTHING, I often find... More  →
A Day in the Life of an Extremely Busy Girl

Ten Ways to Burn (or Avoid) Calories

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 18, 2010
This time of year is essentially the Bermuda Triangle of fatness. Not because everyone gains so much weight that ships will begin to mysteriously disappear (although this possibility cannot be ruled out), but because these are the specific coordinates (in time) where everything seems ominously... More  →
Ten Ways to Burn (or Avoid) Calories

Blogging My First Soccer Practice...In Eleven Years

By ContributorNovember 17, 2010

pretty_little_writer might not be great at soccer, but she sure knows how to make us laugh!—Sparkitors

I am not athletic. And when I say I am not athletic, I mean that I have not

... More  →

Motivational Strategies to Get Yourself Out of Bed

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 17, 2010
We are coming at you live from our oh-so-cozy queen comfort cradle because, baby, it's cold outside, and there ain't nothing in this world that could wrest us from the loving embrace of this snuggly, wuggly blanket nest. Translation: we don't want to... More  →
Motivational Strategies to Get Yourself Out of Bed

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 17, 2010
DUDES, THIS MAY OR MAY NOT BE THE LONGEST POST IN THE HISTORY OF PHI BETA DAGGER. And if it is (I'm far too busy practicing my non-verbal Patronus charm to do the actual calculations), it means that I owe you guys something big. A... More  →

What NOT to Do to Show Your Ex You're Over It

By Ashley SpencerNovember 17, 2010
Do you think getting engaged just days after your ex-boyfriend pops the question to his new girl sounds like a great idea? If so, you’re a student of the Jessica Simpson school of thought. Though we like her shoe line, we... More  →
What NOT to Do to Show Your Ex You're Over It

How To Apologize

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 17, 2010
If corporate and celebrity scandals have taught us anything, it’s that apologizing is less a matter of fact than a matter of art. A simple “I’m sorry” won’t cut it these days. If you want to apologize, you’ll need to plan ahead, spend a... More  →
How To Apologize

Hilarious Quotes By Teachers—Round 3!

By ContributorNovember 16, 2010
Thanks for this funny and touching post, TheEpicNinjaOfEpicness! Mr. Leifert sounds like an incredible teacher. —Sparkitors After reading the posts by flyergirl13 and PhantomPhan93, I knew that my English teacher, Mr. Leifert, deserved a mention... More  →