Search Menu
Menu

7 Things I've Accomplished After 2 Years of College

By ContributorMay 21, 2012
I took a Calc II exam, for which I put in about 12 hours hours of studying. I took a Physics II exam, for which I put in way over 12 hours of studying. I revised (rewrote) my short story far too many times.... More  →
7 Things I've Accomplished After 2 Years of College

Who Looked the Best at the Billboard Music Awards?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 21, 2012
Which meant both good and bad things for this year's Billboard Music Awards. The pros: most of your favorite celebs showed up looking STUNNING in their red carpet finery. And the cons? Two words: Miley Cyrus. More  →
Who Looked the Best at the Billboard Music Awards?

Are These Animals Real or Fake? Guess. PART 2!!

By Brandon SpecktorMay 21, 2012
You kicked serious butt on the last list of real and fake animals, BUT CAN YOU HANDLE THIS LIST?! Are these animals real or fake? GUESS! Boodie Dingus Xenopus Axolotl Nekocase Homunculus Huluplus Humuhumunukunukuapua'a Star Nosed Mole Horseshoe Rat Emperor Tamarin Emperor Palpatine Hagfish Blobfish Buttfish Cumberbatch Aye-aye Nay-nay Dumbo Octopus Pinocchio Stork Pink Fairy Armadillo Grouse ANSWER IN THE COMMENTS AND THEN CHECK… THE ANSWER... More  →
Are These Animals Real or Fake? Guess. PART 2!!

Ask A Teacher: What's the Ideal Class Size?

By Mr. JungMay 21, 2012
Q: What do you think is the ideal class size? A: The general line is that smaller classes are better. Try and imagine someone making the following argument with a straight face: “I would learn so much better if there were another thirty kids in this... More  →
Ask A Teacher: What's the Ideal Class Size?

Justin Bieber Takes Fan to Billboard Awards

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 21, 2012
See, this is why we like stars like Justin Bieber. When high school senior Cady Eimer created a website, video, and Twitter page all for the sake of asking Justin Bieber to be her senior prom date, he had to tell her no...but he... More  →
Justin Bieber Takes Fan to Billboard Awards

A Guide to Surviving Senior Year

By ContributorMay 18, 2012
As I'm nearing the end of my senior year, I can't help but reminisce on this last year and the moments of craze I’ve endured.  After having quite a few random outbursts in class, remembering yet another missed assignment or deadline (in which everyone... More  →
A Guide to Surviving Senior Year

How to Get Your Dream Job

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 18, 2012
It's Jobs Week here at SparkLife (TGIF, 'miright?), so like all good employees, I decided to shunt off my work on someone who actually knows what she's talking about. My friend Laura Dodd wrote a book called Dig This Gig about... More  →
How to Get Your Dream Job

What Did Auntie Do Before She Was Auntie? Find Out!

By kat_rosenfieldMay 18, 2012
My first real job was as a cleaning lady at a doctor's office. Every two weeks I would go over after hours to vacuum, wipe down cabinets and countertops, empty the trash, and dust the computers. I quit when it turned out that being alone, at night, in a deserted office full More  →
What Did Auntie Do Before She Was Auntie? Find Out!

Current Events: Romney the Bully; Regulate the Banks

By ContributorMay 18, 2012
Hi everyone! It has been a fun week. There’s more news than I could fit in the full OED, but before I jump in, I have to mention: Obama and gay marriage. I know you have already heard, and I fully support SparkLife’s official... More  →
Current Events: Romney the Bully; Regulate the Banks