Skip over navigation

Confidence Pants Stories: Anything But Average

By ContributorMarch 31, 2011
Kayla always settled for average—until she put on her confidence pants and decided to chase a new dream!—Sparkitors Once upon a time... Isn't that how all the great fairy tales start?  Just kidding, this is totally not a fairy... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Anything But Average

Confidence Pants Stories: Lunchtime Confessions

Way to pull on your confidence pants, TrueHippie89! —Sparkitors About a month ago, I made myself slip into some confidence pants, and guess what? I lived to tell the tale! So here goes. For about a year I had a crush... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Lunchtime Confessions

Help This Sparkler Find Her Confidence Pants: Teacher Edition!

Katy is a teacher who wants to join you guys in your quest for confidence pants. Let's give her some support! —Sparkitors I am an English Teacher and for Confidence Pants Week, I am going to push myself to be the instructor... More  →
Help This Sparkler Find Her Confidence Pants: Teacher Edition!

The Think Tank: Potter's Back, Baby

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 31, 2011
We bet you guys cried so many sweaty tears last week when the Think Tank took a temporary break—either that, or you just went about your day, smugly eating ice cream sandwiches as if your entire world hadn't just shattered into pieces. If the latter... More  →
The Think Tank: Potter's Back, Baby

My French Adventure: Les Pantalons de Confiance

LadyM takes a break from croissants to tell us about the confidence pants she wears while studying abroad!—Sparkitors I used to be brave. I would sing in on stage. I would give speeches for kicks. And then I hit high school... and my... More  →
My French Adventure: Les Pantalons de Confiance

Vocab Word of the Day!

You guys pulled up your smarty pants yesterday during the debut of the Vocab series, and dannnngg, those babies fit you RIGHT. More than 50 of you took a shot at using yesterday's tricky vocab word in a clever sentence, and Chelsea Dagger... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

Confidence Pants Stories: Telling Him Off

kiki82539, we're thinking Rufus sounds just a tad bit bitter about your breakup... —Sparkitors This is a story about a guy. No, it's not about the first time I talked to him. No, it's not about the first time we held hands. And it's... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Telling Him Off

Help This Sparkler Find Her Confidence Pants!

By ContributorMarch 30, 2011
An Anonymous Sparkler sent us this post about needing confidence pants. Help her out, Sparklers! —Sparkitors As of now, I have yet to put on my confidence pants. I do, however, have a story. I like someone. Don't we all? But it gets complicated, though.... More  →
Help This Sparkler Find Her Confidence Pants!

The Daily Trials of an English Major: 19 Hours in NYC

This week, Courtney Guth recounts her highly English-major-y trip to NYC! —Sparkitors “New York, New York—it’s a hell of a town,” begins the classic musical On the Town. The show tells the story of three friends in the Navy who have only 24 hours... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: 19 Hours in NYC

Confidence Pants Stories: Happily Ever After

Sparkler anna spins a fairy tale about her not-so-perfect prince!—Sparkitors A long time ago in a land called Utopiawesomsauceland (aka a couple months ago in a land I like to call High School), a stunning young maiden bought a roll... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Happily Ever After