Skip over navigation

The Return of Zefron: Blogging AVPM Part 9

By ContributorJuly 14, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady is back with another hilarious recap—and this time, there are bromance haikus.—Sparkitors Well narwhals, it’s been rad. I hope you understand the vast array of emotions and types of sweater vests I went through before deciding how to present a... More  →
The Return of Zefron: Blogging AVPM Part 9

You Know You're From Ithaca When...

By ContributorJuly 14, 2011
Booty shorts, cold snaps, and universal peace: life in Ithaca sounds pretty good, SammyK. –Sparkitors I was shocked to see that no one had written a post about my beautiful hometown. This is an absolute abomination, I may have to go punch a duck,... More  →
You Know You're From Ithaca When...

Step One: Girl Meets Girl

By ContributorJuly 13, 2011
BroccoliBiatch talks about life as a lesbian. — Sparkitors Hi there. I’m Troy McClure. You may remember me from such short films as Help! My Wife Is a Robot, and Hey! What’s That Smell? Just kidding. It’s Lilith again. Or Broccoli,... More  →
Step One: Girl Meets Girl

Everwild

Lonks reviews another Shusterman novel—she just can't get enough of his paranormal thrillers!—Sparkitors Book #45: Everwild (The Skinjacker Trilogy, Book #2) Author: Neil Shusterman Reason for Reading: I really liked the other Shusterman novels I’ve read and the end... More  →
Everwild

You Know You're From Wisconsin When...

We have a feeling kimmie1323 laughs when non-Midwestern states complain about their snowfall... or any traffic jam that doesn't involve tractors. –Sparkitors Aahh... picture this: the sun peeking through your window, waking you up at the crack of dawn, the cows outside your window... More  →
You Know You're From Wisconsin When...

Nerd Flirting, Continuing Shenanigans, and THAT Guy

thenameselodie gives us the lowdown on old crushes, new cuties, and her awesome college orientation!—Sparkitors Where was I last week, Sparklers? Where was I? College orientation, that’s where! It was an entire three-day adventure. I got lost... More  →
Nerd Flirting, Continuing Shenanigans, and THAT Guy

Ask Jono: Keepin' Secrets

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 13, 2011
Dear Jono, I have a really good friend, who I'm quite close to. However, once, a little more than a year ago, I told her who I liked. She then told that very person, Before I could do it the right way, myself. She... More  →
Ask Jono: Keepin' Secrets

Shutter Island: Is The Book Better Than the Movie?

Nicole—Lyn is on a book-reviewin' tear, and no one can stop her.—Sparkitors

In today’s society, television and movies tend to be more popular than books. Whether or not that’s an acceptable occurrence is actually a semi-important question, and semi-important questions

... More  →
Shutter Island: Is The Book Better Than the Movie?

What the Heck is Popularity Anyway?

azn4life333 might know the secret to popularity. INTRIGUED?—Sparkitors

Many of you probably noticed the argument that Jono’s post sparked the other day about the difference between a popular kid and a nerd. I... More  →
What the Heck is Popularity Anyway?

The Pros and Cons of Being in a Relationship

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 13, 2011
Everyone knows relationships have their ups and downs... you love him one day, hate him the next. Her face is beautiful one day, you can't stand to see her the next. You go on dates, fight over the phone, and make out in closets. But... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Being in a Relationship