Skip over navigation

On Loving Yourself, and Pancakes

By ContributorOctober 18, 2010
Your name is as awesome as your attitude, iwearfiestapants! –Sparkitors Obviously your body is a pretty important part of you. You know, seeing as it’s your earthly vessel, physical manifestation, and means of enjoying delicious breakfast foods. So when I notice just how... More  →
On Loving Yourself, and Pancakes

Why I Hate the PSATs

We feel your pain, flyergirl13. Once, long ago, we too had to suffer through the PSATs. OH, THE HUMANITY.—Sparkitors Eight (8) number 2 Pencils: Check. One (1) Pink Pearl Eraser, with holes drilled in... More  →

Rosefan42's Theater Survival Kits

This pair of survival kits comes via rosefan42, with an inspirational assist by saranvd.—Sparkitors This summer, I took part in my first “proper” play; we lived in dorms for two weeks, then had a non-residential production week at the theater. The experience... More  →
Rosefan42's Theater Survival Kits

A Complete Guide to Party Favors for the Sophisticated Young Adult

By Lucy HutchinsonOctober 18, 2010
On one hand, little plastic whistles and bags of marbles are so-o-o boring and childish. On the other hand, everyone loves free stuff! Especially free stuff that is edible and/or noisy! Leave it to us to hit the happy medium; here are some ideas for... More  →
A Complete Guide to Party Favors for the Sophisticated Young Adult

My Crush Is A Ninja

We never thought 0f Batman and Wolverine as ninjas before this great (and totally drool-worthy post) by RabidWrackspurt! —Sparkitors Let's be realistic, here: ninjas are better than pirates in every way. They're dangerous, stealthy, and... More  →

Halloween Costumes: Couples' Edition

By Rachel KorowitzOctober 15, 2010
You could come up with a great solo Halloween getup (a Rubik's cube! a sexy mouse! Mummenschanz!), but now that you've got an awesome S.O. to share in the fun, why not try one of these costumes for two? Viral... More  →
Halloween Costumes: Couples' Edition

8 Quotes from the Most Ridiculous School on Earth

By ContributorOctober 15, 2010
Jess2895's second post is just as awesome as her first, and considering how much you guys love hilarious quotes, we think it's gonna be a hit. —Sparkitors By now, you all know that my high school... More  →
8 Quotes from the Most Ridiculous School on Earth

Life According to Ginger: Finding the Humor in Midterms

It’s midterms this week! This means that I’m halfway done with the semester, one quarter of the way done with the year, 1/8 of the way done with my undergraduate degree, and 1/16 of the way done with my graduate degree. Which I will get.... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Finding the Humor in Midterms

What Your Soft Drink Says About You

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 15, 2010
What’s your soda of choice? Do you like cola? Are you a root beer fanatic? Do you crave fizzy lemon-lime drinks like a mermaid craves walrus meat? Picking a soda may have nothing to do with flavor and everything to do with your personality. Using... More  →
What Your Soft Drink Says About You

What It’s Like to Live In...Westport, Connecticut

You had us at "cupcake heaven," icesk8rgrl0. —Sparkitors Oh, Westport: home of country clubs, designer cardigans, and elegant tea parties, and the place where “clubbing” automatically refers to golf, and people pay... More  →
What It’s Like to Live In...Westport, Connecticut