Skip over navigation

My Coming Out

By ContributorJune 3, 2011
BonnieBellez, we wish we could hug you! You're such an inspiring and brave Sparkler!—Sparkitors Hi there. A few wonderful Sparklers know me, and you guys were among the first people to know that I'm bisexual.... More  →
My Coming Out

The Hit List: Thousand Foot Krutch

We'll let Metalhead865 do the intro for us: It's been a long time coming, and EVERYONE has been asking me for this band to get some exposure. They're one of my ALL TIME favorites. Enjoy!—Sparkitors Canada has a bad... More  →
The Hit List: Thousand Foot Krutch

Epic Desserts from a Sparkler's Kitchen

Not currently experiencing a mind-bending sugar high? MarauderPrincess is here to remedy that! –Sparkitors HOWDY! What’s up, me luverlies? How’s it going? Well? Awesomesauce! Remember how I gave you some of my favourite easy lunch recipes a while back? Well, this time... More  →
Epic Desserts from a Sparkler's Kitchen

If Sparklers Ruled the World

This awesome post was a collaboration between Bexxrose and Cheez_It_Addiction—we definitely want to be on their team after the zombie apocalypse.—Sparkitors We all know that a world ruled by Sparklers would be a wonderful and highly intelligent... More  →
If Sparklers Ruled the World

NBK: The Countdown Begins

In this new series, FacetiousFace has a little something to get out of the way before she can start high school... –Sparkitors Hi, my name is Michaela. I like to make waffles, friends, and clothing from duct tape. I read comics, play Zelda, and... More  →
NBK: The Countdown Begins

7 Reasons to See Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

minuet_in_g dares to disagree with Dan the Great—but will she sway the Sparkler masses?—Sparkitors I was a little skeptical about seeing the latest film in the Pirates series,... More  →
7 Reasons to See Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Faye Goes to Prom!

Faye's been blogging her quest for a prom date since January. You picked out her (gorgeous) dress. Now find out how her big day went! —Sparkitors 15 weeks spent looking for a Prom date. 14 dresses tried on. 17 posts on SparkNotes. 1... More  →
Faye Goes to Prom!

The Beach House: A Scathing Review

Nicole-Lyn noticed a serious lack of pre-2000 book reviews and decided to bridge the gap with a gem from 1992. Were books even INVENTED by 1992?—Sparkitors

You remember R. L. Stine, don’t you? He’s the guy who wrote a

... More  →
The Beach House: A Scathing Review

Quick! Which Celeb Needs a Makeover The Most?

By Emily WinterJune 2, 2011
Ke$ha's not on this list because of feathers or face paint. She's on this list because she is dirty. Doesn't she remind you of Pig-Pen from Peanuts? Wake up in the morning with a bottle of Purell, woman! More  →
Quick! Which Celeb Needs a Makover the Most?

Identifying the (Pretentiously) Perfect Facebooker

By ContributorJune 2, 2011
amaryllismoon was inspired to write this post after reading Identifying the Typical Female Facebooker; keep in mind that her sarcasm hand is RAISED.—Sparkitors Let’s face it; everyone on Facebook has pretty much the IQ of a rhino.... More  →
Identifying the (Pretentiously) Perfect Facebooker