Search Menu
Menu

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Wear Less Helmets!

By reidfaylorMay 2, 2012
Some really tough questions in this week's batch! Thankfully I was here; I'm pretty sure I guided people in the right direction. Again, if I didn't answer your question, here's a general, all-purpose piece of advice: most people will trust anyone dressed as a police... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Wear Less Helmets!

I Was a Teenage Bird-Watcher

By ContributorMay 2, 2012
There comes a time in all of our lives when, looking around, we are forced to re-evaluate the choices that led us to our present circumstances. That is to say, we wonder what the heck we’re doing. That point came for me at 4 a.m. in... More  →
I Was a Teenage Bird-Watcher

10 More Badass Men of Literature

By Molly HoranMay 2, 2012
As so many of you pointed out in the comments of my original Badass Men of Literature post, there's a lot more than ten guys that need to be given props for their bravery and general awesomeness. Now the question is,... More  →
10 More Badass Men of Literature

10 Things My Mom Always Always Says

By Lauren PassellMay 1, 2012
What better way to kick off our Mother's Day celebration than with some mom-ish quotes!? 1. I need another coat like I need a hole in my head. You would think this means she doesn't need a new coat, but she always says it right before... More  →
10 Things My Mom Always Always Says

Are You Frightened, Sparklers? Not Nearly Frightened Enough.

By Chelsea DaggerMay 1, 2012
Today seemed like the perfect opportunity to bust out that good ol' Aragorn quote—because if ever there was a time for all of us to put on our "I'M GREATLY A'FEARED" capri pants, that time is now. The tales you butts submitted in... More  →
Are You Frightened, Sparklers? Not Nearly Frightened Enough.

Things You Shouldn't Attempt Yourself

By Lucy HutchinsonMay 1, 2012
It is fairly obvious that there are some things you shouldn't do unless you are a trained professional. Open heart surgery, for example, or fire juggling; if you find yourself requiring either of these things in your everyday life, it's best to call on someone... More  →
Things You Shouldn't Attempt Yourself

Would You Rather: Dating Edition

By SissyMay 1, 2012
Sitting around the lunch table gets a whole lot more interesting and exciting when someone suggests a rousing game of “Would You Rather…” Since we all know love and lust are everyone’s favorite topics, we've made a great little list of love-ly topics. Would you... More  →
Would You Rather: Dating Edition

B&N.com Teen Must-Reads: Does Hunger Games Make the Grade?

By ContributorMay 1, 2012
It's part 3 of dac's new series, and she's about to tackle a very familiar title...—Sparkitors Book: The Hunger Games by Suzanne Collins Synopsis: Do I really need to summarize it? Has one of y’all has been living under a rock... More  →
B&N.com Teen Must-Reads: Does Hunger Games Make the Grade?

10 Things to Expect from Season 2 of BBC's Sherlock

By ContributorMay 1, 2012
Season 2 of BBC's Sherlock is finally hitting the United States May 6th, on PBS. May the fan-rejoicing commence! If you don't know what Sherlock is... you poor soul, please do yourself a favor and go watch Season 1. If you've watched both Season 1... More  →
10 Things to Expect from Season 2 of BBC's Sherlock

Final Dark Knight Rises Trailer Debuts. Pick Up Your Jaw!

By Eric GarneauMay 1, 2012
Two minutes and twenty seconds of WHAT?! And OMG. And DID THAT SERIOUSLY JUST HAPPEN FOR REAL?! That is the only way to describe the final Dark Knight Rises trailer, which debuted last night after fans scoured the globe putting it together frame-by-frame as part... More  →
Final Dark Knight Rises Trailer Debuts. Pick Up Your Jaw!