Skip over navigation

10 Things I Learned at the Aquarium

By ContributorJanuary 21, 2011
MMflowers' post makes us want to go SCUBA diving reallllll bad. —Sparkitors I just went to the Aquarium of the Pacific in California with my cousins, because nothing screams "winter activity" like going to the aquarium. Anyway, here are some things I learned: 1. If... More  →
10 Things I Learned at the Aquarium

Four Epic (and Insane) Ways to Reject Someone Kindly

CaféSuave is a connoisseur of the crazy. We're asking her out just to see what happens! –Sparkitors So this Harry Potter-hater who can’t even tell the difference between Gandalf and Dumbledore just asked you out, or implied that he or she likes you as... More  →
Four Epic (and Insane) Ways to Reject Someone Kindly

How to Keep Your Little Bro/Sis Out of Your Room

By Rachel KorowitzJanuary 21, 2011
Little brothers and sisters have their rockstar moments, but when they're rooting though your closet, commandeering your computer, stealing your iPod, repeating stuff you thought you said in private, and generally messing with your life, it's hard to remember why you haven't drop-kicked them into... More  →
How to Keep Your Little Bro/Sis Out of Your Room

Blogging My Boy Diet: Crushing in the Dingiest of Places

Oh Talie, we love your boy diet, but even we have to admit Drummer Boy sounds dreamy. —Sparkitors Sparklers, why do I do this to myself? WHY??? Just when I'm thinking, "Oh, hey. They boy diet is going AWESOME. No temptation here." BAM. It happens. Well, more... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Crushing in the Dingiest of Places

Ten Reasons Bacon Is Overrated

Professed bacon-enjoyer sgtpepper191 put aside her plate of pig to play devil’s advocate. Will she convince you? –Sparkitors Recently, the Sparkitors issued a challenge to the Sparklers to come up with ten reasons bacon is overrated. Now, I like bacon as... More  →
Ten Reasons Bacon Is Overrated

Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 5!

thenameselodie has got a man in her sights. Now what?—Sparkitors First things first: I need to acknowledge the veritable tidal wave of comments my last post received about the totally nerdy (yet absolutely sexy) Spencer Reid from Criminal... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 5!

My Crush is a Classic TV Character

minuet_in_g has some interesting taste in men; most of these guys are older than us, and we are ANCIENT.—Sparkitors I love classic TV shows. Sometimes, I even enjoy them more than the garbage that's on television today (*cough*Jersey Shore*cough*). Classic... More  →
My Crush is a Classic TV Character

The Think Tank: Draco Gets Divalicious Up In This Joint

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 21, 2011
Last week in the Think Tank, Seamus flashed his sass in sparkly pantalones, and this week, he's got some competition: Draco Malfoy is about to shake things up with his delicious new dress robes (made from the fur of an endangered Siberian jaguar,... More  →
The Think Tank: Draco Gets Divalicious Up In This Joint

The Trials of a Short Sophomore

sark2013 may not be tall, but at least she's hilarious. –Sparkitors Let’s get one thing straight: I don't think I'm THAT short. I may be just 4'11, but at least I'm taller than Snooki! Still, there are a few situations where my relative smallness... More  →
The Trials of a Short Sophomore

4 Things You Didn't Know About Scholastic Bowl Nerds

By ContributorJanuary 20, 2011
bit90 is about to let you in on the secret life of some really great geeks.—Sparkitors If you've never heard of Scholastic Bowl/Quiz Bowl/Trivia Bowl/Super-Smart People Who Have No Life Bowl, I don't blame you. We lurk in the... More  →
4 Things You Didn't Know About Scholastic Bowl Nerds