Skip over navigation

Alternative Uses for Pore Cleansing Strips

By Lucy HutchinsonJanuary 19, 2011
You know those funny-shaped bits of sticky paper in your bathroom cabinet? No not the Band-Aids. A little to the left. Yeah, those ones. You're supposed to stick them to your face then rip them off, the idea being that they pull all the gunk... More  →
Alternative Uses for Pore Cleansing Strips

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 19, 2011
Doesn't Seamus look absolutely DASHING in this photograph? If the Dags wasn't already betrothed to both George and Fred Weasley, fancy-pants Finnigan might have a shot. But, alas, sweaty Chelsea has more fictional boyfriends than she can handle, so Seamus is up for grabs. In fact, he's... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

Diary of a Super Virgin

By ContributorJanuary 19, 2011
reignshine had a rough week, so we ate a gallon of Ben&Jerry's to show our solidarity.—Sparkitors I was rejected by a centaur. *cue audience aww-ing* My attempt, though valiant, simply could not withstand the fierceness of the battle…in other words, he said no. Sventaur said no.... More  →
Diary of a Super Virgin

7 Reasons I Hate Paper Towels

By ContributorJanuary 19, 2011
SyedaW thinks towels are great. Counterfeit wannabe towels? Not so much. –Sparkitors Recently I read 11ksande's 7 reasons to hate towels. And even though I have nothing against towels (c'mon, guys. Towels are awesome!), I have had a great hatred for paper towels... More  →
7 Reasons I Hate Paper Towels

The Future Is Here—and I'm Totally Unprepared

By ContributorJanuary 18, 2011
LadyM is looking ahead, and the view is kinda terrifying.—Sparkitors The above title was selected for brevity’s sake, but a more accurate title might actually be: Reflections of LadyM, a Teenager on the Brink of Adulthood Who is Totally Freaking... More  →
The Future Is Here—and I'm Totally Unprepared

NBK in Alberta: THE DATE

LunarCircus has a scruffy love interest. Curl up with a plate of brownies and read all about it! —Sparkitors Bleurg. These past few days have been a whirlwind-and-a-half of emotion for me, Sparklers. First there were the Facebook messages, then there was the infamous Monday...... More  →
NBK in Alberta: THE DATE

Hilarious Quotes—by Theater Geeks

ladykaty347's collection of  hilarious quotes from the 2010 Colorado State Thespian Conference is further proof that theater geeks are absolutely insane—and we mean that as a compliment.—Sparkitors Theater kids are an interesting breed. We’re pretty weird to start with, but throw us all... More  →
Hilarious Quotes—by Theater Geeks

Depressing Holiday Things That Seemed Awesome Four Weeks Ago

By Lauren PassellJanuary 18, 2011
Christmas—it's crazy. You go from red and green to... blue all over? Sure, the post-holiday season can be depressing. After eating sugar cookies for breakfast and getting presents all day, it's tough to go back to the real world. (We still wake up each morning... More  →
Depressing Holiday Things That Seemed Awesome Four Weeks Ago

Life According to Ginger: Winter Break Lessons

I suppose the title of this post is misleading. I have YET ANOTHER WEEK before school starts, and I learned very little from winter break. Since I don’t plan on doing anything even mildly interesting this week anyway, I think I’ll just sum up my... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Winter Break Lessons

How To Fight Final Exams

i'm_a_walking_contradiction isn't about to let finals win this war. Y'all better go and get your armor.—Sparklers Just last week, my teacher dropped the "F" bomb. That's right, you guessed it: FINALS. In my opinion, finals pretty much annihilate  our right to life,... More  →
How To Fight Final Exams