Skip over navigation
Menu

Musicals That Everyone Should See Before They Die

By ContributorFebruary 15, 2012
KJ_Vball is about to blow your mind with her musical enthusiasm. GET READY.—Sparkitors Musicals tend to get a fair amount of hate in today’s society. But I, KJ_Vball, am here to say *clears throat, does vocal warm-ups*... More  →
Musicals That Everyone Should See Before They Die

What to Put on A Mix CD for Your Crush

Metalhead tells you exactly which tunes to give to that cutie in your Calc class!—Sparkitors Recently, Mindhut brought attention to the amazing music medium that is the mix CD. As we learned from the previous post, there are... More  →
What to Put on A Mix CD for Your Crush

The Odds Are Not In Our Favor

bandgeeks_havefeelingstoo, if your post were a tribute, it would totally own the Hunger Games.—Sparkitors

We’ve split into packs. We regard other groups with wary suspicion, but somehow we know we’re all working towards... More  →

The Odds Are Not In Our Favor

Prom FAQ

By Lauren PassellFebruary 15, 2012
Prom can be tricky and there are lots of places you can go wrong. Like dancing with your date too close, or not inviting your grandma. While you were reading that last sentence, we read your minds, and found out the prom questions that are... More  →
Prom FAQ

Ask a Teacher: Do You Remember Former Students?

By Mr. JungFebruary 15, 2012
Q: Years after we have moved on, do you remember old students? A: Yes, almost always. I might not immediately remember their names or when they took my class, but if you gave me a little time and maybe a prompt or two, I’m guessing I... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do You Remember Former Students?

What'd I Do Recently? Oh, Just Hung Out in KRISTEN STEWART'S TRAILER.

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 15, 2012
THAT'S PROBABLY THE SECOND COOLEST POST TITLE I WILL EVER WRITE. This one takes first place, because Chris Hemsworth is slightly higher on my list of Totally Realistic Potential Husbands than Kristen, but only slightly. In case you butts somehow missed... More  →
What'd I Do Recently? Oh, Just Hung Out in KRISTEN STEWART'S TRAILER.

Debunking the Agnostic Myth

By ContributorFebruary 14, 2012
PlathAddict16 is one chilled-out agnostic neutron, and she wants to clear up some misunderstandings.–Sparkitors I thought I might shed some light on what life looks like from the vantage point of a lost sheep—better known as an agnostic. But first, let’s get a few... More  →
Debunking the Agnostic Myth

How to Have the Biggest Valentine's Day Meltdown EVAR

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 14, 2012
You know how crazytown brides are known as "Bridezilla"? If you follow these steps* this Val's Day, your psycho-pants meltdown will be so epic, people won't even be able to come up with a word for it. (Oh, they'll try, but the best they'll do... More  →
How to Have the Biggest Valentine's Day Meltdown EVAR

154 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 14, 2012
Last week, you brilliant butts gave me 154 comments on wedded bliss gone awry—and I now feel 154% better about being single on Valentine's Day. Thank you for preventing a dangerous Ben&Jerry's binge on my end, Sparklers. And in celebration of your fabulous... More  →
154 Reasons Why You Should Never Get Married

Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 1

By RG DanielsFebruary 14, 2012
One of the greatest childhood experiences is tagging along with mom to the supermarket and picking out a cereal. It might be the first major decision of your life. What’ll it be for the next 7 to 10 days? The future is in your hands!... More  →
Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 1