Skip over navigation

Top Five Reasons to Love Your Teachers

By ContributorMay 18, 2011
tbug15 loves teachers, and we can see why! —Sparkitors The Sparkitors asked us to write about something "spectacular" or "thrilling" for Appreciation Days. And while most people do not describe their teachers using either of those words, I think teachers deserve them. I say... More  →
Top Five Reasons to Love Your Teachers

Love Me or Leave Me... Alone

Lyra still can't stop daydreaming about a future romance with her best friend James, but now she's wondering if he's different from all other immature teenage boys. —Sparkitors James, James, James… The name rings down every street of my mind. It’s like a fire drill... More  →
Love Me or Leave Me... Alone

Holding On: Chapter 9

In willwriteforhearts last chapter, Nick was contacted by a mysterious man—but does he want to help him or hurt him? “Is…” My voice rises quickly, getting hysterically loud. Keeping my eyes on him, I hesitantly put my backpack on the kitchen table... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 9

Megan Prietzel is Blogging Wicked Lovely. For Reals.

By Megan PrietzelMay 18, 2011
A few things before I begin: I know this book is about fairies. I know that a lot of people like it. I know that I like fairies, and therefore, I ought to like it too. And with that said, let’s dive right in, shall... More  →
Megan Prietzel is Blogging Wicked Lovely. For Reals.

Are You Smarter Than Michele Bachmann?

By Emily WinterMay 18, 2011
High school sophomore Amy Myers has challenged Minnesota Republican Representative Michele Bachmann to a BRAIN DUEL. Specifically, a public debate and/or fact test about the Constitution. In Myers' challenge letter, she says: "I have found quite a few of your statements regarding The Constitution... More  →
Are You Smarter Than Michele Bachmann?

Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 3

PrestigiousTimeLady is back with the hilarious third installment to her AVPM blog!—Sparkitors This week's narwhal winners are..... sparky0000000000122222222 makemusicals Dreamerlily You three get an entire song about them, because well… you helped... More  →
Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 3

The Hit List: The Almost

Metalhead865 writes yet another fantastic review! THIS MANKLER IS UNSTOPPABLE.—Sparkitors I like music with a lot of energy—something that empowers me to get up and start dancing, or better yet, grab my guitar and start playing along. Props, then, must be given to The... More  →
The Hit List: The Almost

These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

An anonymous Sparkler wrote this to bring smiles to the universe. —Sparkitors THE SMELL OF GRASS AFTER BEING CUT... makes me feel like am breathing fresh air! MELTING CHEESE... Oh la la! Melting cheese melts my heart. HELPING SOMEONE: The... More  →
These Are a Few of My Favorite Things!

You Know You’re a Women’s Lacrosse Player When…

We feel like {Insert_Witty_Username_Here} and the rest of her lacrosse pals have their own secret language. We only understood about 73% of this post.—Sparkitors I love to play lacrosse; I think it's the best sport there is. You know you're a women's lacrosse... More  →
You Know You’re a Women’s Lacrosse Player When…

Why Cheerleading Is Amazing

omgitsbeccagee makes cheerleading sound like assassin training. We're intimidated.—Sparkitors Cheerleading is under-loved and under-appreciated, and when many people think of it, all they picture is stupid blonde girls in short skirts. But don't be fooled by the bows—cheerleading is... More  →
Why Cheerleading Is Amazing