Skip over navigation

The Internet Has Cool Stuff On It, Sometimes

By Chelsea DaggerJune 8, 2011
Do you guys ever read a post title and think to yourselves, "What the EGG was Chelsea Dagger thinking? How hard can it possibly be to come up with a clever title for a post about interesting stuff on the web?" The answer, you smug,... More  →
The Internet Has Cool Stuff On It, Sometimes

Narwhal Awards and Quirrel Hittin' On Chicks: AVPM Part 5

By ContributorJune 8, 2011
PrestigiousTimeLady delivers yet another gut-busting review of your favorite internet sensation!—Sparkitors First thing's first—Narwhal awards go to: Starkidette and lordknowitall, for giving the most hilarious definitions of "lollygagging" I’ve ever heard. You... More  →
Narwhal Awards and Quirrel Hittin' On Chicks: AVPM Part 5

The Other Side of NBK: A Mankler 'Fesses Up!

Resident rock expert Metalhead865 takes on a new series—and it's less about guitars and more about GIRLS!—Sparkitors I'm Metalhead865, I'm 16, and I've never been kissed. I play guitar, love video games, and am a regular contributor... More  →
The Other Side of NBK: A Mankler 'Fesses Up!

Blogging Marching Band

Step one in Synesthesian and Verisimilitude_andthensome's new cowritten series: debunk the American Pie rumors, and proceed. –Sparkitors Perhaps, if you are unfortunate enough, you can hear the strains of the local high school marching band from your house, as... More  →
Blogging Marching Band

Translating Ke$ha: It CAN Be Done! Erm...Sort Of.

By ContributorJune 7, 2011
kelmariell takes on the  glitter monster. We're terrified.—Sparkitors Artist: Ke$ha Song: Crazy Beautiful Life “Crazy Life in Which the Minority of My Time is Spent Sober” would be a more accurate name for this increasingly catchy Ke$ha song.... More  →
Translating Ke$ha: It CAN Be Done! Erm...Sort Of.

Nine Days a Queen: The Very Short Life and Reign of Lady Jane Grey

Lonks is already on book 36! This girl is CRUISIN'!—Sparkitors Book #36: Nine Days a Queen: The Very Short Life and Reign of Lady Jane Grey Author: Ann Rinaldi Reason for Reading: I mentioned my love for... More  →
Nine Days a Queen: The Very Short Life and Reign of Lady Jane Grey

LGBT Awareness Month—An Insider's Point of View

horcruxnumber7 has a message of hope for anyone out there struggling with their sexuality!—Sparkitors When I was young, I used to play with Barbies. I’d spend hours on my floor in front of... More  →
LGBT Awareness Month—An Insider's Point of View

The Mankler's Solution to Summer Boredom? GIRLS.

TanTanTheLadiesMan lives up to his name; here's how to get a girl's attention! (Sparklers, we'll need you to check for accuracy.)—Sparkitors I don’t know about you guys, but I’m already bored of summer...and it’s only the first day.  Now, my mom says it’s... More  →
The Mankler's Solution to Summer Boredom? GIRLS.

Parking Lot Carnivals, Kurt Vonnegut, and PROM

The hilarious aleyna22 gives us the low-down on her prom night—and yes, that's her in the pics, lookin' fly and rockin Converse!—Sparkitors Ahh, prom. It's the night every girl dreams about, right? Well, not for this chick. I've never really seen the appeal... More  →
Parking Lot Carnivals, Kurt Vonnegut, and PROM

Prepare To Cry Like A Little Girl

By Chelsea DaggerJune 7, 2011
Upon viewing this magnificent video (submitted by rapunzelmarie226), Chelsea Dagger fell to her pasty, knobby knees and wept. Sure, that's what she normally does at 11:23 every day, but today, she was crying not about... More  →
Prepare To Cry Like A Little Girl