Skip over navigation

Boy Hunt: Chipmunks, Pandas, and Spider Men

By ContributorFebruary 18, 2011
Hola. Um... (I don’t know how to say anything else in Spanish...) Never mind. Hello! I have kinda sorta updates! Hold onto your mittens, and let’s go! Unfortunately, my school recently wound up its pitching arm and threw a big ball of tests and essays at... More  →
Boy Hunt: Chipmunks, Pandas, and Spider Men

Ask Jono: Boys Being Jerks; Sports Involving Eels

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 18, 2011
Hey Jono, So you said in your last post that if a guy acts like he's on a job interview when with you, but relaxed in mixed company, he likes you. But what if he's the exact opposite?  What if he's totally relaxed when it's just... More  →
Ask Jono: Boys Being Jerks; Sports Involving Eels

What to Do When Someone Is Checking You Out

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 17, 2011
You're walking down the hall, minding your own business, thinking about what kind of omelet Lady Gaga would make and—BAM!—you realize someone is checking you out. Like flagrantly, lasciviously, passionately eye-molesting you! He is undressing you in his head. She is searching for... More  →
What to Do When Someone Is Checking You Out

Oh, The Horror: A Life Without SparkNotes

By ContributorFebruary 17, 2011
This post was prompted by our server shutdown a few weeks ago, and in it, JimSauce asks a terrifying question: what would life be like without SparkNotes?—Sparkitors Imagine, if you will, this situation: your AP English Literature teacher assigns a humongous novel... More  →
Oh, The Horror: A Life Without SparkNotes

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 9!

By ContributorFebruary 17, 2011
thenameselodie is live-blogging her plan to get Spencer's number. Could this be any better? Only if we had popcorn.—Sparkitors SPECIAL NEWS BULLETIN: Elodie is currently sitting in the library, having arrived much earlier than she usually does, so that... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 9!

A Very Belated Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 17, 2011
You may be wondering why PBD is a day late, Sparkleheads. A thousand reasons are probably rushing through your finely-tuned minds; is it because there was a warp in the space-time continuum? Because Bilbo Baggins hacked into our database security mainframe and replaced our entire... More  →
A Very Belated Phi Beta Dagger

Book Recommendations: Politics Edition

By Miss MarmFebruary 16, 2011
For Politics class I need to write a book review on a political non-fiction book. It's due in June but we are supposed to start reading now. Any suggestions? Shake Hands with the Devil by Romeo Dallaire is already taken... I would recommend: The Bridge: The... More  →
Book Recommendations: Politics Edition

You're Sick Enough To Go Home Sick When...

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 16, 2011
It doesn't matter if you're actually sick or faking it because you're jonesing for some terrible daytime television: you need a strategy for getting your parents to take you seriously. Even if you feel like your head's submerged... More  →
You're Sick Enough To Go Home Sick When...

5 Great Pranks You Can Use Year-Round

By ContributorFebruary 16, 2011
Desire2Inspire knows that the element of surprise is the prankster's greatest asset. That, and the freezer. –Sparkitors Playing pranks on people is one of the best ways to have a laugh at someone else's expense. And everyone knows that on April Fool’s day, people... More  →
5 Great Pranks You Can Use Year-Round

Stuff To Keep In Your Locker (for Street Cred)

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 15, 2011
Your locker is a pretty good indicator of who you are. If it's all messy and full of Cheetos, you're probably also all messy and full of Cheetos. If it's a short blue cube, you're probably also... no wait. Hold on. Maybe it's just what's inside... More  →
Stuff To Keep In Your Locker (for Street Cred)