Skip over navigation

My French Adventure: No School and New Friends

By ContributorMarch 14, 2011
LadyM is on winter break, which means she's got plenty of spare time for awkwardness, Parisian-style!—Sparkitors Fossette is partying it up in China, and Flux is partying it up at work (she's an accountant, and I have a theory that accountants lead very exciting... More  →
My French Adventure: No School and New Friends

You Know You're from Edinburgh When...

also_anonymous, are you saying you know J.K. Rowling?! —Sparkitors Edinburgh, Scotland, is fairly well-known. But how do you know if you really know Edinburgh? Well, you know you're from Edinburgh when... People run your country from inside The Hairdryer ... More  →
You Know You're from Edinburgh When...

Surviving the Earthquake in Japan

Naturally_Flavored gives us a riveting account of the terrible disaster in Japan; our thoughts are with all those who were affected!—Sparkitors If you've been paying attention to the news, you've probably heard about the devastating earthquake that... More  →
Surviving the Earthquake in Japan

Ask Jono: A World of Holden Caulfields

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 11, 2011
Dear Jono, First I have to say I like your name. It makes me think of Yoko Ono. Or Dear John. I don't actually like either of those things, but you're still cool. Ummm. Anyways. I guess my problem is kind of a toughie. Well, it was a... More  →
Ask Jono: A World of Holden Caulfields

How To Pick the Winning March Madness Team—The Crazy Way

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 11, 2011
We don’t know much about college basketball. Our sport of choice is Seinfeld Monopoly. But we consistently pick the winning NCAA team. How? Easy. We get a little crazy. They don’t call it March Sanity, after all. Or do they? Honestly, we don’t know. Read on to learn ou More  →
How To Pick The Winning March Madness Team—The Crazy Way

Boy Hunt: Geeraff Talks to a Boy!

By ContributorMarch 11, 2011
Geeraff's friends are like confidence pants in human form. —Sparkitors Take a deep breath. Are you ready? You better make sure you’ve got your seatbelt secure, and your helmet on tight, and your socks pulled up high. Because it’s time for a... ... Wait for it... ... HODGINS... More  →
Boy Hunt: Geeraff Talks to a Boy!

You Know You're from Louisiana When...

By ContributorMarch 11, 2011
Alligators and snakes?! fridayfrost, should we be worried about you? —Sparkitors Louisiana is a state full of so much culture your head will explode! Just because it's the deep south doesn't mean it's not totally awesomesauce. You know you're from Louisiana when... Mardi Gras... More  →
You Know You're from Louisiana When...

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: There Are No Words (GET IT?!)

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 11, 2011
We might be fresh outta verbosity, but last week's comments prove that you guys are not the types to be rendered speechless; you got all up in our facial space with descriptive phrasing funny enough to make us weep. But before we salute... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: There Are No Words (GET IT?!)

Updated Coffeehouse Orders

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 10, 2011
We're sick of boring old vanilla venti soy low-foam extra-drip-a-ccinos. Time to update these suckers, says we! And feel free to ask your local barista for these by name. She'll definitely know what you're talking about.* LaTaye: Coffee that's so hot, it kind of... More  →
Updated Coffeehouse Orders

Would Your Crush Be A Good Boyfriend? LET'S FIND OUT.

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 10, 2011
You went and got all googly-eyed over that cutie from your Taxidermy class, didn't you? And now that you two have spent some time stuffing raccoons full of cotton balls, you're beginning to think that he just might be Potential Boyfriend Numbero Uno. But before you take the More  →
Would Your Crush Be A Good Boyfriend? LET'S FIND OUT.