Search Menu
Menu

Is Jane Austen YOUR Homegirl?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 25, 2012
Do you love Jane Austen? Do you wish you could live at Downton Abbey? Then this video is for you! Our favorite part? When the maid smiles and shows off her grill. Thanks, Xaniphia, for a good laugh! Was that not AWESOME?... More  →
Is Jane Austen YOUR Homegirl?

How to Get the Nickname You Want

By reidfaylorJune 25, 2012
Some people I know have had nicknames all their life, whereas some other people (ahem) have almost never had a nickname at all. At first, we thought it was genetic—some people just deserve nicknames more, it’s in their nature, they’re born with it. However, after... More  →
How to Get the Nickname You Want

5 Characters We Can't Wait to See in Les Mis

By ContributorJune 22, 2012
So, unless you have some fantasmagorically epic excuse (i.e. your computer has been stolen by an angry mob of unicorns), you’ve no doubt already seen the amazing trailer that is Les Miserables. And judging by the amount of comments consisting of “OMG HUGH... More  →
5 Characters We Can't Wait to See in Les Mis

Talie and the Epic TP Adventure

By TalieJune 22, 2012
Toilet-papering a house. It’s middle school stuff, right? A right of initiation into the shenanigans and tomfoolery known as teen-hood. I’m sure you’ve all done it before, because if you haven’t, how can you call yourself “a prankster”? YOU CAN’T. Up until last night, my whole... More  →
Talie and the Epic TP Adventure

The Friday Awards: Beware the SparkNotes Dragon

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 22, 2012
Things are looking good, Sparklers. We've managed to eat our way through one of the dungeons' cake-walls (which, we are happy to report, are made of More  →
The Friday Awards: Beware the SparkNotes Dragon

Auntie SparkNotes: Why Do Atheists Have Morals?

By kat_rosenfieldJune 22, 2012
Hey Auntie, You don't actually have to reply to this on the blog (in fact I'd prefer you didn't), but basically, I'm a conservative Christian living in the Southern U.S., and I've been questioning my belief in Christianity for a really long time. I mean, I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Why Do Atheists Have Morals?

Blogging Disney: 101 Dalmatians

By Scott GreenstoneJune 22, 2012
Alright, time for honesty: I'd never seen 101 Dalmatians. Yes! That's it! Scream and go batty, and meanwhile, take a gander at these gems from last week's comments on Sleeping Beauty. mega_mega9 said: "On the contrary, my brother seems to find extensive joy and... More  →
Blogging Disney: 101 Dalmatians

Awesomely Awesome List of Things To Do When You're Home Alone

By FayeJune 22, 2012
Sparklers, what are you doing reading this article right now? You should be out with your friends doing all those fun things that I (and your fellow Sparklers) came up with earlier this week. What’s that? You’re bored, broke, AND you don’t have... More  →
Awesomely Awesome List of Things To Do When You're Home Alone

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Office Romance Can Work!

By reidfaylorJune 22, 2012
FROM: thePurpleRavenclaw My friends and family have always told me that dating your coworkers is a bad idea, but television (namely, The Office's Jim and Pam) says otherwise. Normally, this conundrum isn't a problem for me, but I recently got a new job at... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Office Romance Can Work!

Dating With Science: Why Girls Make You Talk Like a Crazy Person

By Jon_SkindzierJune 22, 2012
Science Fact: When men are romantically interested in a woman, they unconsciously start using more showy, unusual, or creative language. Explanation: You might notice yourself doing this, but it's more likely that you'll notice when someone else does it. Let's say you're hanging out with your... More  →
Dating With Science: Why Girls Make You Talk Like a Crazy Person