Search Menu
Menu

How to Pick Up Chicks With Music

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 9, 2012
William says... Everyone knows that the perfect way to a girls heart is by completely ripping off someone else's lines. This is my fall-back playlist when I'm feeling unoriginal. We LOVE this love playlist, guys. "With You" by Chris Brown. This song is... More  →
How to Pick Up Chicks With Music

Super True Facts About St. Patrick's Day

By RG DanielsMarch 9, 2012
All of these are true. Super, super true. St. Patrick’s Day was originally named after Patrick Day, a dude who made shoes in Ireland. He was sainted after inventing the slam-dunk, and the holiday was just called St. Patrick’s Day ‘cuz St. Patrick Day’s Day sounds... More  →
Super True Facts About St. Patrick's Day

Hang In There! A Cat Video For 7 Important Events

By Lauren PassellMarch 9, 2012
Cats are so baller. They can fix EVERYTHING. In cartoons, cats in overalls can fix houses. In cartoons, cats in glasses can solve word problems. And in real life, cats can make us laugh and forget our cares and worries. Whatever you're going through right... More  →
Hang In There! A Cat Video For 7 Important Events

Ask Jono: Overcoming a Guy's Awkwardness

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 8, 2012
Hi.  You're a really awkward guy, (I started to take offense at this, but I'm probably not going to make it to the end of the day without accidentally swallowing my keys or getting chased out of the house by a bat, so I'm just going... More  →
Ask Jono: Overcoming a Guy's Awkwardness

Adventures in Zumba

By ContributorMarch 8, 2012
travelwriter21 is going to Zumba and stair-climb her way to fitness. Follow her journey! —Sparkitors This May, I’ll be participating in a Maymester class at my college that involves a nine-day paddling trip down a river in Utah. Why, you ask? Because I can.... More  →
Adventures in Zumba

Some Cool Chicks With Guitars and Pianos

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 8, 2012
Akumeoi sent us in this wonderful playlist of awesome female singers, most of home have FANTASTIC accents. Oh, and they're like, talented and stuff. "I Was Made To Love You" by Polly Paulusma. What an awesome accent! She produced this song and... More  →
Some Cool Chicks With Guitars and Pianos

A Guide to Lesser-Known Constellations

By reidfaylorMarch 8, 2012
Imagine the scene: you’re lying on the hood of a car with that boy/girl you have a crush on, and you’re both gazing into a clear night sky. It’s full of stars, because in this scene you’re in Wyoming for some reason. The boy/girl turns... More  →
A Guide to Lesser-Known Constellations

How to Convince Your Parents That You Are Responsible

By Valerie BurnMarch 8, 2012
As the great Will Smith opined, parents just don’t understand. Still, parents tend to control your life—or at least the purse strings, which in turn controls your life. Parents want a variety of things from us, but they mostly want to trust us. Easier... More  →
How to Convince Your Parents That You Are Responsible

An "Entirely Accurate" Guide To Tarot Cards

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 7, 2012
Tarot cards—how do they work?! We consulted several different websites (all featuring pictures of angels), and learned, among other things, that tarot does not rhyme with carrot. But then words like "cups" and "wands" and "hierophant" started being bandied around, it all got very... More  →
An "Entirely Accurate" Guide To Tarot Cards

Your First Look at CINNA! (He's Wearing GOLD EYELINER!!!)

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 7, 2012
Butts, we now have only 16 DAYS until we get to meet Katniss "Come at Me, Bros" Everdeen, Gale "My Eyes Will Pierce Through Your Very Soul" Hawthorne, and Peeta "Hot Buns" Mellark on the big screen, and we gotta tell you: THE SUSPENSE IS... More  →
Your First Look at CINNA! (He's Wearing GOLD EYELINER!!!)