Skip over navigation

How To Interpret Texts From Guys

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2011
jtjuvenile is either about to ease your pain or make your crush a LOT more complicated.—Sparkitors At one point or another, we’ve all been diagnosed with the Obsessive Compulsive *Insert His Name* Disorder. Side effects include unbreakable fixation... More  →
How To Interpret Texts From Guys

20 Things I Learned In New York

soulfulginger93 learned some important lessons during her brief vacation—this ed's been here 8 months, and she still can't find the NYC Target.—Sparkitors I recently went to New York with my parents, and I picked up a few pointers about... More  →
20 Things I Learned In New York

The Pros and Cons of Country Living

_LadyM_ has chickens in her backyard, parties in her barn, and a tractor in her driveway. Color us JEALOUS.—Sparkitors Guys, I'm a hick. I live in The Middle of Nowhere, Ontario, which is the kind of place where we ride our horses... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Country Living

Hanging Out With Jazzy: How to Be a Food Ninja

Jazzy, aka villanous_mwaha is blogging about her diet. Or in this case, her non-diet. —Sparkitors At the end of the last post, I mentioned the name of my good friend Maddy. Now, I’ve never been very good at dieting when she's around,... More  →
Hanging Out With Jazzy: How to Be a Food Ninja

How To Talk Like A Basketball Player

By ContributorJanuary 31, 2011
{Insert_Witty_Username_Here} took a brief hiatus from writing hilarious posts, and we're SO glad she's back!—Sparkitors Basketballers have their own special lingo, and if you're able to pick it up, you will become Michael Jordan, more or less. Actually, less. But at the very... More  →
How To Talk Like A Basketball Player

10 Reasons Winter is the Best Season for Romance

‘olwhatshername is back with a hilarious follow-up to her fall romance post!—Sparkitors If missed your chance to romp in the autumn leaves with your crush, or things ended badly around Halloween, or you’re one of our Never... More  →
10 Reasons Winter is the Best Season for Romance

How to Deal When You’re Partnered With Your Crush

sark2013 wants to help you handle unexpected crush proximity. Unfortunately, wordless whimpering is not an option. –Sparkitors Picture this: one day in chemistry class, your teacher starts pairing everyone up for a lab experiment. The girl you normally partner with is absent, God bless... More  →
How to Deal When You’re Partnered With Your Crush

Awesome Person of the Week: Alice Paul

10 bucks says good ol' Alice would have LOVED radical_rebecca's username.—Sparkitors Why does Alice Paul deserve to be Awesome Person of... More  →
Awesome Person of the Week: Alice Paul

Blogging My Boy Diet: ROOAARRRRRRR!

By Emily WinterJanuary 28, 2011
Talie's on a BOY DIET. Or IS SHE?! —Sparkitors Last week, you all read me go through an intense inner-struggle: to boy diet or not to boy diet? Ah... that is the question. You guys gave me AWESOME advice. YOU GUYS ROCK! One of... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: ROOAARRRRRRR!

5 Reasons Hipsters are the Worst

By ContributorJanuary 28, 2011
keepcalmandcarryon, we're dying to sic you on Brooklyn hipsters. You'd have 'em weeping into their anachronistic arm garters! –Sparkitors Think I'm being too harsh? Don’t get me wrong. There's a time and a place for those people that we not so fondly refer to... More  →
5 Reasons Hipsters are the Worst