Skip over navigation
Prom

7 Reasons Why Everyone Should Use Lunch Boxes

By ContributorApril 19, 2011

keatonwookie, we love lunch boxes, and we love Oreos, but we're keeping our walrus, okay?—Sparkitors I like lunch boxes. No, I LOVE lunch boxes! Lunch is awesome, and boxes are awesome, so it only makes sense

... More  →
7 Reasons Why Everyone Should Use Lunch Boxes

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 19, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: dream.catcher73223: Harry Potter was exuberant when he found out that Snape had passed on to the next dimension (the 11th dimension) and jumped for joy jollily while jestily... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

You Know You’re Mormon When...

MarauderPrincess, we're not sure what all this is, but we're sure that it's funny!—Sparkitors There have been lots of "You Know You're From" posts lately, but I'm not here to talk about location. I'm here to talk about... More  →
You Know You’re Mormon When...

How Was Your Weekend?

By Kathryn_WilliamsApril 19, 2011
It’s that dreaded question you will get from at least one person every Monday morning: “How was your weekend?” The truth is you spent your Saturday and Sunday refreshing Facebook, staring out your window while you were supposed to be working on an English paper, and ac More  →
Slideshow:

Sierra's Prom Diet: Hell Week and Cast Parties

Sierra, aka district12lives, made it through Hell Week alive ...and she got to hang out with her crush! We're super proud.— Sparkitors I guess I should probably address something that came up in a lot of the comments... More  →
Sierra's Prom Diet: Hell Week and Cast Parties

Unwhole: Chapter 26

Darklite808's book keeps surprising us! Last time we left, Caleb was locked in a dungeon with Katie. What's going to happen next?!—Sparkitors As if on cue, a dozen girls and boys stumbled out of the darkness. Caleb stared in horror.... More  →
Unwhole: Chapter 26

The Darren Criss Obsession

jtjuvenile has a bit of a crush. And by "a bit of a crush," we mean that she's about 10 seconds away from being arrested for stalking. Get it, gurrrll.—Sparkitors Let’s look at the facts: Darren Criss is a... More  →
The Darren Criss Obsession

The Pros of Having Younger Siblings

Lasting.silhouette not only likes her younger siblings, but she's also using them to make money! W00T!—Sparkitors This article is in response to the Sparkler post The Pros of Having Older Siblings because I felt I needed to give a voice to... More  →
The Pros of Having Younger Siblings

An Easy Overview of AP Chemistry—by a Sparkler!

This post is officially the smartest thing we've ever read, and we officially didn't understand any of it. Sunwave, you should work for NASA.—Sparkitors If you’re anything like me, you’re starting to panic that the AP exams are only a few weeks away.... More  →
An Easy Overview of AP Chemistry—by a Sparkler!

Sparkler Style: Takin' Fashion to the Max(i)!

{Insert_Witty_Username_Here} is a fashionista with undeniably quirky taste, and we love that her bold style choices make her stand out from the crowd!—Sparkitors I’m in middle school. This means almost all my peers wear some variation of jeggings/uggs/Abercrombie shirts. I, however,... More  →
Sparkler Style: Takin' Fashion to the Max(i)!