Search Menu
Menu

Red Carpet Style at Cannes

By Chelsea DaggerMay 23, 2012
And no one is really sure what happens there, either—as far as I can figure, it's just an excuse for famous people to get gussied up and prance around the French Riviera, eating croissants made of gold and wearing million-dollar pants. While I do some investigative researc More  →
Red Carpet Style at Cannes

Fun. Covers "Call Me Maybe"

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 23, 2012
Do two wrongs make a right? Okay, that's not fair—neither Fun. nor "Call Me Maybe" are wrong ... but both are terribly over-played. (Luckily, Fun. actually does have other songs that are quite good.) So, when I found out Fun. went to Holland and covered Carly... More  →
Fun. Covers "Call Me Maybe"

A Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Playlist

By ContributorMay 23, 2012
You Whovian Sparklers out there might remember when the Doctor Who fandom was taken for quite the emotional rigamarole about a year ago with rumors that Harry Potter director David Yates would be directing a Who movie not actually starring any of the show's cast... More  →
A Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Playlist

Our 7 Favorite Fictional Geek Couples

By Melissa AlbertMay 23, 2012
Though seven real-life nerd couples recently gave us hope, we still turn to our fictional faves for perfect romance—because it's much easier/less illegal to spy on people who only live in our DVD collection/bookshelf. Here are our picks for fiction's 7 greatest nerdly... More  →
Our 7 Favorite Fictional Geek Couples

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Nicolas Cage

By reidfaylorMay 23, 2012
FROM: Capt.Awesome Reidfaylor, there is a guy that I like. However, I'm worried that he's sexist. What should I do? As I’ve learned from most popular sitcoms, any problem with gender inequality or sexism can most efficiently be solved by swapping lives for a single... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Nicolas Cage

Celebrate Glee with These Visual Puns!

By Emily WinterMay 23, 2012
Last night marked Glee's third season finale. Some characters graduated, never to be seen again. Let's take a moment to celebrate the season 3 cast—by including them in the following visual puns. Can you figure out the following common phrases (with Glee characters)??? Ans More  →
Celebrate Glee with These Visual Puns!

The 5 Types of People You'll Find at Every Graduation Party

By ElodieMay 23, 2012
Grad party season is almost upon us, and all good grad parties are concocted with the same basic recipe of attendees: Family members of the graduate: You’ll have the normal ones that bequeath upon the graduate money and presents. Then you’ll have the crazies that hover... More  →
The 5 Types of People You'll Find at Every Graduation Party

The 10 Worst Date Movies

By RG DanielsMay 23, 2012
Movies and dates go together like maple syrup on vanilla ice cream. There's no denying the power of cinema when it comes to snuggling up close to that lucky so-and-so sitting right beside you. While there are a whole slew of movies that'll make... More  →
The 10 Worst Date Movies

Writer Wars, Part Bajillion (I'm Really Struggling with Titles Lately, Butts)

By Chelsea DaggerMay 22, 2012
Here's a riddle for you fine-minded scholars to solve: what's more entertaining than a marshmallow fight between two baby polar bears, more brilliant than Albus Dumbledore's diary, and more hilarious than me accidentally telling Chris Hemsworth that I often barf all over myself? Why,... More  →
Writer Wars, Part Bajillion (I'm Really Struggling with Titles Lately, Butts)

7 Movie Days You NEED to Have This Summer

By Scott GreenstoneMay 22, 2012
Last weekend, my friends and I watched every film in the Marvel Avengers canon in succession. We started (chronologically) with Captain America: The First Avenger, watched Iron Man, then The Incredible Hulk, Iron Man 2, Thor, and... More  →
7 Movie Days You NEED to Have This Summer