Search Menu
Menu

Holding On: Chapter 23

By ContributorJuly 10, 2012
Catch up on Chapter 22 right here! I open my eyes and try to sit up—and excruciating pain rockets up my side. “Ow!” I’m on a stretcher? I breathe hard, trying to ease the pain, which is quickly turning from bad cramp pain to something like knives.... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 23

10 Signs Your Date Is Off To a Bad Start

By Melissa AlbertJuly 10, 2012
We've all heard of the five-second rule, but what about the 60-second first-date rule? Because sometimes a minute is all it takes to know that it will also be your last date. Beware these certain signs of date doom: 1. When he hugged... More  →
10 Signs Your Date Is Off To a Bad Start

Baby Animals Tell The 'Rents It's Summa Summa Summa Time

By Chrissie GruebelJuly 10, 2012
OMG there are boy hippos over there. Keep acting like you don't know me! OMG, Ma. Don't … move. Don't … breathe. Don't … embarrass me. More  →
Baby Animals Tell The 'Rents It's Summa Summa Summa Time

The Perks and Perils of Taking an Online Class

By ElodieJuly 10, 2012
Forget hovercrafts—in this day and age, we should be able to download lessons from school directly into our brains, and suddenly BAM... the knowledge is there. Sadly, the best we could is have them available online. As a wise and embittered veteran of the valiant... More  →
The Perks and Perils of Taking an Online Class

The 10 Longest Sci-Fi Movies

By Scott GreenstoneJuly 9, 2012
If you go to the theater next weekend to see The Dark Knight Rises, prepare your buns for some long sittin'; it's going to be sixteen minutes shy of three hours. However, as movie blockbusters get longer and longer, this isn't... More  →
The 10 Longest Sci-Fi Movies

Phrases that Everyone Should Start Using Yesterday

By ContributorJuly 9, 2012
With the not-so-recent influx of text talk (YOLO, OMG, WTF, etc.) and profanity (I think you can fill in your own examples here) in today’s society, I’ve found myself reverting back to surrounding myself with old-fashioned, movies, television shows, and literature—and basically, they said really... More  →
Phrases that Everyone Should Start Using Yesterday

A Sneak Peek at The Dark Knight Rises!

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 9, 2012
There are 10 days left until the Caped Crusader swoops into theaters, and dweebs, WE ARE PRETTY MUCH HYPERVENTILATING. This movie will probably be the most epic movie in the history of movies (sorry, Mighty Ducks 3), and we can't wait to see Christian Bale, Anne Hathaway, To More  →
A Sneak Peek at The Dark Knight Rises!

Awkward Episode 2 "Sex, Lies, and the Sanctuary" Recap

By Molly HoranJuly 7, 2012
Jenna's life isn't getting any less awkward. Caught On Tape High on her newly official relationship with Jake Jenna breezes into school hand in hand with her new BF only to get some seriously disturbing news: there's a camera trained on the sanctuary aka where Jenna and... More  →
Awkward Episode 2 "Sex, Lies, and the Sanctuary" Recap

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Fix Your Little Brother!

By reidfaylorJuly 6, 2012
FROM: elfchoc how to get rid of a serious rash? This is really a question of how attached you are to your respective body parts. Ha! Attached! It’s like a pun. But seriously though: doctors have no cure for rashes, and the only recourse is... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Fix Your Little Brother!

Why Is This Dog Crying in Her Sleep? + Everything You Missed This Week

By Emily WinterJuly 6, 2012
Have you guys seen this adorable puppy video yet? What was she dreaming about that made her so upset? We have a few ideas... -She got a 2 on her AP US History Exam. -She just watched Abraham and Ali's "Last Friday Night" duet from... More  →
Why Is This Dog Crying in Her Sleep? + Everything You Missed This Week