Search Menu
Menu

The Confidence Pants Playlist: 11 Songs To Pump You Up

By Brandon SpecktorMarch 22, 2012
When I was writing my first batch of college admission essays, I had Iggy Pop's "Search And Destroy" playing on repeat through my headphones. Fueled by the raw rock of Iggy and the Stooges, I pumped myself up enough to fill in one... More  →
The Confidence Pants Playlist: 11 Songs To Pump You Up

How to Write a How-To Post

By ContributorMarch 22, 2012
LuckyCharmsLizz presents the funniest how-to post ever written on writing a how-to post. THAT SENTENCE WAS SO REPETITIVE I CAN HARDLY STAND IT.--Sparkitors Have you ever been reading SparkLife when a revelation hit you like a pie to the face? Did you see... More  →
How to Write a How-To Post

Angry Birds: Space Is Out Today!

By Josh PeriloMarch 22, 2012
Math sucks. Or rather, I suck at math, therefore I hate it proving that, by association, math sucks. And that’s as close to a theorem as I’ve ever gotten, friends. But, I am completely obsessed with Angry Birds. And I never thought about... More  →
Angry Birds: Space Is Out Today!

The Polar Bears Are Coming

By Josh PeriloMarch 22, 2012
Welcome to The Morning Announcements, a daily video series from our BROTHER BLOG, The MindHut—making meltdowns hilarious since, uh, this morning. —Editors... More  →
The Polar Bears Are Coming

What Your Favorite Kids' Show Says About You

By Molly HoranMarch 21, 2012
Your tastes and habits as a kid can say a lot about who you'll grow up to be. Remember how your best friend's life ambition at five years old was to be a unicorn? Yep, he turned his love for all things sparkly and fabulous... More  →
What Your Favorite Kids' Show Says About You

Your First Look at THE CAPITOL!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 21, 2012
Is the whole "tributts" thing not catching on? Have you even given it a chance? BUTTEVER. There are more important things to discuss at the moment; namely, the fact that the HUNGER GAMES WILL BE IN FRONT OF OUR GIDDY SHINING FACES IN LESS THAN 48 HOURS. Or maybe more than 48 More  →
Your First Look at THE CAPITOL!

Writer Wars AKA the Hunger Games of SparkLife (Oh Yes, THERE WILL BE BLOOD)

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 21, 2012
HOLY DENNIS, has it really been almost a month since the last Writer Wars was published?! I guess I've just been too busy gallivanting around with unspeakably attractive celebrities (I try to drop that tidbit into casual conversation whenever possible, as... More  →
Writer Wars AKA the Hunger Games of SparkLife (Oh Yes, THERE WILL BE BLOOD)

My Coffeehouse Poetry-Jam Beyonce Moment

By ContributorMarch 21, 2012
heroesandthieves is not only hilarious, she's also brave. And a poet. And hilarious. A WINNING COMBINATION IF EVER THERE WAS ONE.--Sparkitors Hello, fellow pants-wearing Sparklers! Heroesandthieves here to share her Confidence Pants Week... More  →
My Coffeehouse Poetry-Jam Beyonce Moment

The Lost Districts of Panem

By Chrissie GruebelMarch 21, 2012
Remember that little (spoiler alert!) twist at the end of Catching Fire, when we found out that District 13 actually does exist? Well … um … we hate to reopen old wounds just when you learned to trust again, but there may or may not be... More  →
The Lost Districts of Panem

10 Ways to Bump Up Your Confidence Pants Game

By Lauren PassellMarch 21, 2012
Last year: You hate an entire spicy jalepeno. This year: Eat an entire spicy jalepeno wearing a sombrerooooooo. Last year: You invited your crush to the movies. This year: Crush a can of coca cola on your face!!!!!!!!!! at the movies. Last year: You signed up for a cool... More  →
10 Ways to Bump Up Your Confidence Pants Game