Skip over navigation

The Truth About Wiccans

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 26, 2011
dontfightmyblaze, is it possible to worship nature if you live in New York City? Or would we have to worship... concrete? —Sparkitors Most of you probably opened this page to read stories of witches riding a broomstick or stirring a cauldron or turning people... More  →
 The Truth About Wiccans

15 Ways To Get Sympathy When You're Mildly Sick

By Lucy HutchinsonJanuary 26, 2011
It's bad enough when you have the sniffles or a scratchy throat, but it's even worse when nobody knows about it. Everyone treats you normally, not realizing you're inches from death! Here are a few ways to get as much sympathy as possible when you're... More  →
15 Ways To Get Sympathy When You're Mildly Sick

Why English Is the Best Subject in the Universe

By ContributorJanuary 26, 2011
Odds are good you're preaching to the choir, zara95! –Sparkitors On school days, the last thing I want to do is get out of my warm bed and plunge into a cold world of math, science, and the rest of my hectic, mundane school... More  →
Why English Is the Best Subject in the Universe

The Secrets of Girls’ Bathroom Breaks

We can't find the name of the Sparkler who submitted this hilarious post; if it was you, tell us in the comments!—Sparkitors So many people (mostly guys) have asked me what exactly it is that girls do when they go to the bathroom together,... More  →
The Secrets of Girls’ Bathroom Breaks

How to Get Noticed in High School

MySockDon’tMatch is anything but subtle, and we like it that way. –Sparkitors If you're looking to get noticed, and all you're worried about is making an impression—any impression—on your peers, than there are many different ways to stand out. Here are a few. 1. Walk... More  →
How to Get Noticed in High School

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 26, 2011
Mad props, Draco: we've never seen someone look so ravishing while cloaked in the flesh of an endangered animal. While we're saluting Malfoy's (highly questionable) sense of style, let's also take a minute to salute our new PBD members; as an induction gift,  you'll each... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

How to Dance: The Illustrated Guide

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 26, 2011
Here's one for the No Fun File: earlier this month, a Vermont school was forced to cancel its Winter Ball due to slow ticket sales... which, in turn, was a direct result of the principal telling kids that they couldn't grind at the... More  →
How to Dance: The Illustrated Guide

What Does Your Extracurricular Say About You?

By Ashley SpencerJanuary 25, 2011
From 8:30 to 3:30, you go through the motions—the bell rings, the books open, and you begin to take notes, make good grades (we hope), and bring the teachers to their knees with your sharp, witty answers. But how do you stand out from the... More  →
What Does Your Extracurricular Say About You?

NBK in Alberta: The Brownie Batter Thickens

By ContributorJanuary 25, 2011
LunarCircus is back—and he's got updates! —Sparkitors Holy Mother of Brownies, Sparklers. You’re not going to believe this. I say... So much has happened over these past few weeks that there’s enough material to fill a whole season of 90210. I don’t watch the show,... More  →
NBK in Alberta: The Brownie Batter Thickens

What It's Like on Dance Team

By ContributorJanuary 25, 2011
Dancergirl78, we respect you. We couldn't even dance if we had, like, 100 feet. —Sparkitors If you’re in high school I’m pretty positive at one point in time you’ve looked at your schools dance team members and thought that you want to be them,... More  →
What It's Like on Dance Team