Skip over navigation

Can't Live With 'Em, Can't Live Without 'Em: Things That I Both Love and Hate

By ContributorDecember 29, 2010
ecm8 needs to make up her mind—now WE can't decide if we like Christmas!—Sparkitors We've all got 'em: the things we can't stand to live without—and we sort of can't stand, period. They're a part of our everyday lives,... More  →
Can't Live With 'Em, Can't Live Without 'Em: Things That I Both Love and Hate

Blogging My Boy Diet: All the World's a Kiss with Creepy Ginger?

Talie, CONGRATS!!! —Sparkitors All I have to say is THANK GOODNESS its winter break. That means NO Diva (my enemy), NO Creepy Ginger (her boyfriend), and NO Drummer Boy (my non-crush). Exactly what I need. But before break, something interesting happened. Well, I mean it's... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: All the World's a Kiss with Creepy Ginger?

The Top 10 Things That Shouldn’t Be on a Year-End List

By Rachel KorowitzDecember 29, 2010
As we close in on December 31, you can feel the list-makers start to twitch with excitement. Watch as they churn out titles like, "The Biggest Events/Bloopers/Memorable Moments/Most Viral Posts of the Year." Or "The Best Albums/Books/Movies of the past 12 months." Or "The Ten... More  →
The Top 10 Things That Shouldn’t Be on a Year-End List

A Sparkler's New Year's Resolutions

Reading this post made us wish we lived in England, just so we could watch trashy TV shows with JazzPanda.—Sparkitors If you're anything like me, you've spent a lot of time recently sitting on your couch watching... More  →
A Sparkler's New Year's Resolutions

One-Hour Christmas Cleanup

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 29, 2010
Christmas is great and all, but after it's over, your house is full of stuff that suddenly has no use whatsoever. There's a tree in your living room, which in July would be cause to call an emergency lumberjack, and you now own a bunch... More  →
One-Hour Christmas Cleanup

My Hipster Resolution

By ContributorDecember 28, 2010
~ArtotheEm~ has big plans for the new year; if she follows her schedule to a T, she'll be a true-blue hipster for sure!—Sparkitors 2010 is almost over—which means we all have to start thinking about resolutions for 2011. This... More  →
My Hipster Resolution

Why You Should Start Your Own (Awesome) Club

JimSauce started his own amazing website, which is pretty much like starting a club. His advice is like brownies to our ears. Wait... never mind. —Sparkitors Every high schooler wants to leave behind a legacy. Coolest prom, funnest Spirit Week, most freshmen swirlied in... More  →
Why You Should Start Your Own (Awesome) Club

A Guide to Keeping Your New Year's Resolutions

If we remember correctly, we've never kept a resolution. Good thing we've got _LadyM_ on team SparkNotes! —Sparkitors It has been said that “a resolution is something that goes in one year and out the other.” January 1st approaches. It's that day when you reflect... More  →
A Guide to Keeping Your New Year's Resolutions

A Day in the Life of A Girl Who Plays Ice Hockey

Color us impressed, Rumbleroar2; we can't even stand up on ice skates without eatin' it.—Sparkitors

That’s right folks, I play ice hockey, the game of broken teeth and jersey-ripping fistfights—aka, the... More  →
A Day in the Life of A Girl Who Plays Ice Hockey

A Day in the Life of a Competitive Equestrian

By ContributorDecember 27, 2010
_LadyM_ wakes up at 3 o'clock. IN THE MORNING. It hurts us just to think about it.—Sparkitors Horses are my life—and I say that without a hint of exaggeration. I ride 7 days a week, and when... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Competitive Equestrian