Skip over navigation

The Cake Balls Incident of 2011

By ContributorJuly 28, 2011
Every time we're sure that thenameseoldie can't get any funnier, she writes a post like this and proves us wrong.—Sparkitors My friend Lilly (you guys all know Lilly—the brains of the “let’s play hide-and-seek at Target” disaster) was recently in a car accident.... More  →
The Cake Balls Incident of 2011

A Day in the Life of a Competitive Slalom Skier in Scotland

By ContributorJuly 28, 2011
We nearly passed out reading this fascinating post, Sophz_666—partly from empathetic exhaustion, partly from the thought of a gruesome ski injury! –Sparkitors For some of you, a day in my life will sound like a living nightmare—and occasionally I'd agree with you. But there's... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Competitive Slalom Skier in Scotland

Where Should You Study Abroad?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 27, 2011
Studying abroad... it sounds so magical. The excitement of learning a new culture! Those cute little mopeds you see all over Europe! The fact that you'll be separated from your parents by an entire ocean! What's not to love? There's just one teensy little problem: you... More  →
Where Should You Study Abroad?

Confessions of a Teacher's Kid

By ContributorJuly 27, 2011
sydney8711 lives behind enemy lines, and she's about to give you the ultimate insider's scoop!—Sparkitors I recently read a post titled 10 Ways to Annoy Your History Teacher, and it inspired me to come... More  →
Confessions of a Teacher's Kid

Your Vote is Requested

By Miss MarmJuly 27, 2011
Quick reminder: Voting on the latest fiction contest closes tomorrow at 12p.m. EST. The Sparker with the most FB likes wins...the warm admiration of the entire SparkNotes community! To read the five finalists' work, go here. That's it! Oh, one more thing: can we all... More  →
Your Vote is Requested

6 Reasons to Stay NBK

lemon_101 makes us regret not practicing on pillows more! —Sparkitors Here on SparkLife, love, crushes, and kisses are major topics of posts and discussions. From reading the abundant comments, I have... More  →
6 Reasons to Stay NBK

I Just Watched a LIVE BRAIN SURGERY!

AishwaryaCullen is basically a doctor. This is blowing our minds.—Sparkitors Hello Sparklers! If you’ve been hanging out at the OTs, then you know that I'm working at a nearby hospital this summer;  I just finished 11th grade, and I... More  →
I Just Watched a LIVE BRAIN SURGERY!

Why I Don't Believe in Tipping

ChloeChum defends her country's custom of not adding gratuity at restaurants. -Sparkitors Before all the waiter/ waitress Sparklers on here run at me with the steak knives they were supposed to be delivering to table 12, I’d just like to point out... More  →
Why I Don't Believe in Tipping

Check Out This Sparkler's AMAZING Acne Makeover!

erkkilakc2 shares her incredible skin makeover!—Sparkitors My skin has always been bad, but I never really realized how bad until just now when I was looking through some recent photographs. I decided to share my acne story in the hopes of inspiring others and proving... More  →
Check Out This Sparkler's AMAZING Acne Makeover!

GONE vs. Twilight vs. The Hunger Games

inksplatteredfingerzz has had it up to HERE with Twilight. We're guessing you can commiserate.—Sparkitors I have accepted that, for reasons I can't understand, the interest of young adult readers everywhere has been captured by a whiny damsel-in-distress, her sexy, sparkly boyfriend,... More  →
GONE vs. Twilight vs. The Hunger Games