Skip over navigation

The Harry Potter Fan Meter

By ContributorJuly 1, 2010
BlazingDogstar, you are officially on Level Red, and you're an inspiration to us all. — Sparkitors With the recent grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme and the upcoming release of part 1 of The Deathly Hallows (November isn't... More  →
The Harry Potter Fan Meter

My Crush Is Mentally Disturbed

By ContributorJune 30, 2010
A few of the crushes are repeats, but the comedy is fresh in this post by kamiruhasaface. —Sparkitors Okay, so maybe I’m the only girl who goes for the mentally ill, but I don’t think so. Isn’t there something alluring about a man with... More  →
My Crush Is Mentally Disturbed

SparkLife Culinary Institute: Pizza Pie

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 30, 2010
Welcome, chefs, to our second installment in the SparkLife Culinary Institute's summer cooking series. In our first lesson, we covered the basics, plus gave you one of our favorite recipes: Creamy Pasta with Ham & Peas. We received some objections from the More  →
SparkLife Culinary Institute: Pizza Pie

Travel Buddies: The Dirty Details

We're assuming that dramaKTO is a jet-setting glamazon who just happens to get stuck with all the worst travel companions—which is... More  →
Travel Buddies: The Dirty Details

The Dos and Dont's of a Day at the Beach

This post by missmolly02481 really makes us want to hit the waves, but we'll settle for slapping on some SPF 60 and chillin' by the water cooler.— Sparkitors It's time to grab your friends, pack into... More  →
The Dos and Dont's of a Day at the Beach

How To Kiss: Lucy on Tongue Wrangling

By Lucy HutchinsonJune 30, 2010
Summer is for kissing, and it's a fact that the best kissers around are comedic writers... because everyone knows shoving a tongue down our throats is the only way to shut us up. We've decided to pass on our kissing wisdom in a new miniseries,... More  →
How To Kiss: Lucy on Tongue Wrangling

10 Part-Time Job Survival Strategies (Which May or May Not Get You Fired)

By Lucy HutchinsonJune 30, 2010
Ah, summer. The season of sunshine, picnics, and low-paying, greasy jobs. Being a high school or college student means it's entirely possible that you will, at some point in the near future, have to spend your time working with an uncomfortable number of deep fryers,... More  →
10 Part-Time Job Survival Strategies (Which May or May Not Get You Fired)

Summer Sparku

By Kathryn_WilliamsJune 29, 2010
It's almost July, which means we haven't used our brains in approximately 683 hours, 46 minutes, and 84 seconds. Our noodles are getting a little, well, flabby. So we've decided to put ourselves on a strict diet of crossword puzzles and House and... More  →
Summer Sparku

Life According to Ginger: A Major Accomplishment

By ContributorJune 29, 2010
Today, I feel accomplished, like I have finally done something worthwhile. My life may yet have meaning. You ask why? No? I'll tell you anyway. I just registered for my first-year tutorial class. THREE DAYS BEFORE THE DEADLINE. This is—no exaggeration—probably a record for me.... More  →
Life According to Ginger: A Major Accomplishment

Take Your Mind off Summer Stress

By ContributorJune 29, 2010
We can't get enough of funny summer stress-busters—#12 is our favorite! Thanks, 1grobanite!— Sparkitors It's summer, and all of sudden it seems that your best-laid plans (days on the lake, coffee dates with friends, popsicle-eating contests) are colliding with... More  →
Take Your Mind off Summer Stress