Skip over navigation

What's Up With Passover?

By ContributorApril 21, 2011
RabbiP.I. explains some of the customs behind the Jewish celebration of Passover!—Sparkitors Since everyone's into the Easter hype, I thought I would add a little bit about a less-known Spring holiday: Passover, or Pesach (פסח in Hebrew). The holiday of Passover celebrates... More  →
What's Up With Passover?

How To NOT Get A Summer Job

BeeHappy94 gives some great advice on avoiding work... we wish we could take it!—Sparkitors When you hear the word summer, what comes to mind?  “Time to relax!”  followed by a leap of joy, right?  But your parents probably have a different idea... More  →
How To NOT Get A Summer Job

Never Been Kissed Michigan: You're About To Squee So Hard

We are SO living vicariously through thenameselodie.—Sparkitors This just in—prom is in three weeks! AP tests are in 11 days! I have a little over a month left in my high school career! When the hell did this happen? Were any... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: You're About To Squee So Hard

Eight Reasons Why England Is Totally Spiffing!

We think "Accents" should have been your number 1 reason, Yelephantic!—Sparkitors England! It rocks! Here's why: 1. Afternoon Tea. Yes, we stop whatever we're doing at 4 PM in order to bust out our dainty white gloves,... More  →
Eight Reasons Why England Is Totally Spiffing!

Introducing Your New Favorite Tweeter

By ContributorApril 20, 2011
Does anyone else grin and giggle like a lunatic all the way through Lunar Circus's posts? —Sparkitors Guess what. Last week was pretty much the most craptastic crap storm ever to ravage my cul de sac. There was no literal storm, mind you, but... More  →
Introducing Your New Favorite Tweeter

The Drama of Choosing a Dorm Room

It’s about time for room draw on campuses everywhere—that magical time of year when college students express a preference for where they'd like to live next year, and are then assigned a room. This, naturally, has caused campus-wide hysteria. I mean, it’s not like we've... More  →
The Drama of Choosing a Dorm Room

How To Stop Being a Jealous S.O.

By Rachel KorowitzApril 20, 2011
Your pooky-poo is the awesomest, the bestest, the incredtasticestestestest. He's so great, in fact, that it kind of bugs you when he remembers there are other people out there—specifically, other people of the attractive female variety. We know hearing your S.O.  say another girl's name... More  →
How To Stop Being a Jealous S.O.

Save the World, Ride a Bike

By Ashley SpencerApril 20, 2011
If you think about it, cars kind of fart all over the earth. That’s gross, right? Consider how much damage this does to Mother Nature—and your bank account. Yes, those farts are costly! Even if you have a license, you can barely afford gas with... More  →
Save the World, Ride a Bike

Where Should I Study Abroad?

Ever since I was a wee little lass running around in my Gymboree jumpers, I’ve dreamed of one day studying abroad. Perhaps it was the trips to EPCOT every summer, or maybe hearing my mom’s stories of her study abroad experiences in London. Either way,... More  →
Where Should I Study Abroad?

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 20, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: crimsonandclover23: Why is it that when I try to make an innocuous remark, it ironically ends up being so offensive that the whole world blows up in an... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!