Skip over navigation

My Most Embarrassing Moments: A Countdown—NUMBER 1!!!

By ContributorOctober 28, 2010
Today is a day that will live in infamy: thenameselodie is about to reveal her most embarrassing moment of all time—and trust us, you DO NOT want to miss this. —Sparkitors Thus far, comments from fellow Sparklers have reassured me that my social inadequacies... More  →

How to Write a Perfect Essay in Five Minutes

By ContributorOctober 27, 2010
katee96 has got tips and tricks to turn you into an expert essayist. Try saying that 5 times fast. No, really. Try it. —Sparkitors School has been in session for a few months now, and you're probably up to... More  →

Why I Love Parentheses

By ContributorOctober 27, 2010
Ellareen is just a little obsessed—with a punctuation mark. Hey, we don't judge. —Sparkitors It happens to everyone: you're sitting in class, daydreaming about Daniel Radcliffe, when suddenly, your teacher says something so ludicrous, so appalling, that you can't help but roar... More  →

Pick Up More than Candy This Halloween

By Ashley SpencerOctober 27, 2010
Valentine's Day is known as the lovey-dovey-est holiday, but Halloween can be sexy, too. Just think of all those red lips, fishnet stockings and fake facial hair. It’s enough to turn on any goblin or witch. Want to charm some sexy nurses or pale... More  →
Pick Up More than Candy This Halloween

How to Seem Cool When You Meet a Celebrity

By Lauren PassellOctober 27, 2010
So you've waiting your whole life to meet Kal Penn because you think he's a dreamboat. You write him (classy) admiring notes and stalk around the vicinity of anywhere he is rumored to be. You get your haircut like That Girl... More  →
How to Seem Cool When You Meet a Celebrity

A Day In The Life of a Performing Arts Boarder

By ContributorOctober 26, 2010
catchandaquirk's daily routine sounds pretty rad to us—especially the part about the Lunchables.—Sparkitors Yes, I go to boarding school. No, I’m not pyromaniac (I get that a lot). I go to a... More  →

How To Throw A Tantrum

By Rachel KorowitzOctober 26, 2010
You just bombed a test you spent weeks prepping for. Then, some dinkus launched ketchup all over your awesome new hoodie. And now, your iPod's stuck alternating between "Whip My Hair" and the cake song. No wonder you're mad! Furious, even! And... More  →
How To Throw A Tantrum

Lobsters are Smarter than Humans

We're desperate to know where you get these ideas, flyergirl13, but we're laughing too hard to ask. —Sparkitors I've spent years of my life studying lobsters in their natural habitat (i.e. watching them in that tank when we go... More  →

Hilarious Quotes by Teachers—Round 2!

We've had some funny teachers in our day, but PhantomPhan93 really hit the hilarity jackpot.—Sparkitors After I read flyergirl13's post, I knew I had to write a follow-up; you see, I've got some pretty... More  →

What Your Favorite Punctuation Mark Says About You, Part II

Has anyone ever investigated the depth and breadth of humanity's favorite punctuation marks as thoroughly as flyergirl13? No. Never ever. This is true dedication.—Sparkitors Upon reading the comments for my last post, I discovered something that left me shocked... More  →
What Your Favorite Punctuation Mark Says About You, Part II