Skip over navigation

What It's Like To Live In...South Dakota

By ContributorDecember 14, 2010
CaptainMorganaMarie is about to get all up in your grill about the great state of South Dakota.—Sparkitors As an army brat, I’ve lived in quite a few states, and I've traveled to even more. My most recent (and hopefully... More  →

Blogging My Snow Day

thenameselodie got a snow day, and we couldn't be more jealous!—Sparkitors ‘Tis the season… for blizzards, for raging storms of sleet and hail, for squalls (which I didn’t previously know was a type of weather—thank you, Weatherman with the... More  →

The 7 Reasons I Hate Towels

11ksande is on a crusade against towels everywhere. This could get ugly.—Sparkitors When I stumbled upon the recent shower debate, I was rather confused. Why debate petty shower habits?... More  →

Megan's Life Lessons: How Not To Be A Hobo

By Megan PrietzelDecember 14, 2010
After 18 years of life, I am still not a hobo, so it’s probably safe to say that I’ve mastered the art of avoiding hobo-ness. On my path to becoming a not-hobo, I discovered some important life lessons that I'd like to share with you... More  →

Never Been Kissed in Alberta: Then He Saw HIM

By ContributorDecember 13, 2010
Never Been Kissed columnist LunarCircus is charming, funny, and, like Sara, Canadian! Apparently, intense cold leads to intense awesomeness. —Sparkitors What’s up, ma nerd-dizzles? (You get actual-brownie-points if you know that Big Bang Theory quote!) First of all,... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Alberta: Then He Saw HIM

5 Things You Didn’t Know About Private School Students

Chabelinni knows all the secrets of private schoolers, and she's about to share them with YOU.—Sparkitors Sure, private school students are EVERYWHERE—but what do you really... More  →

Trekkie-Bookie's Travel Diary: Blogging Greece, Part 1

trekkie is going to Greece—and you're going with her! Well, sort of.—Sparkitors

Hold onto your hats and fasten your belt buckles, Sparklers: you've just won an all-expenses-paid 13-day trip to GREECE!

Okay, that was a lie. But I... More  →

What Your Hairstyle Says About You

Izzi96 can read your mind. Actually, she can read your mind-cape, which is what we like to call our hair. –Sparkitors People say to never judge a book by its cover. And I would never do that! Instead, I judge a book by its... More  →
What Your Hairstyle Says About You

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Win Any Argument

flyergirl13's tips will guarantee that you never lose an argument again—unless you're arguing against US.—Sparkitors Winning arguments is a critical life skill, and it comes in handy every single day. Whether you're convincing your parents that you NEED that... More  →

How to Ensure You'll Hang Out With Your Crush Over Break

By Lauren PassellDecember 13, 2010
Yay, winter break! Presents, cookies, no schoolit's almost perfect. Almost. If you aren't friends with your crush, you'll have no excuse to bump into him, which means you'll be singing those carols and decking those halls without him. No fun! That's why it's totally acceptable to... More  →
How to Ensure You'll Hang Out With Your Crush Over Break