Skip over navigation

Never Been Kissed: Michigan!

By ContributorDecember 16, 2010
You may remember thenameselodie as the writer of this ridiculously hilarious series—and now you're about to see a whole new side of her!—Sparkitors I’m Elodie. I’m seventeen and I’ve never been kissed. Also, I pee when I laugh too hard, I... More  →
Never Been Kissed: Michigan!

A Guy’s Guide to Shopping for Ladies (For Manklers Only!)

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 16, 2010
All the wonderful female Sparklers out there shouldn’t be reading this article. This one is for the Manklers only. We’re going to tell you guys everything you need to know about buying gifts for all the precious ladies in your life, from girlfriends to attractive... More  →
A Guy’s Guide to Shopping for Ladies (For Manklers Only!)

How to Make Your Pet Love You...More Than Everyone Else in the Family

By Kevin ClaymoreDecember 16, 2010
We all know how nice it is when your pets conspicuously love you more than those boring and/or infuriating people you share your home with—especially after you've had a long, hard day at Curling practice, or just accidentally lit your own hair on fire. But... More  →
How to Make Your Pet Love You...More Than Everyone Else in the Family

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Give Better Presents Than Everyone Else

By Megan PrietzelDecember 16, 2010
Christmas: a time of joy and love and happiness and love and happy joy-type things. And plastic Santa! And festive music!  And snow, which is less exciting, but still it’s okay because LIGHT-UP REINDEER!!! The holiday season fills me with everything that is good, like... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Give Better Presents Than Everyone Else

The Think Tank

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 16, 2010
YOU GUYS, SOMETHING INCREDIBLY EXCITING IS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. No, we're not giving you a cash prize for solving today's riddle. No, Chelsea Dagger isn't getting that magic surgery that makes people stop sweating. And no, Draco Malfoy will not be asking any of... More  →
The Think Tank

Why My Gay-Straight Alliance Club is Awesome

LadyM proves that acceptance, friendship, and fun are the perfect recipe for the best club at school!—Sparkitors I live in a small city that likes to pretend that it’s a big city. Unfortunately, the social attitudes still stem... More  →
Why My Gay-Straight Alliance Club is Awesome

5 Jobs You Never Hear About On Career Day

bereccaistepid is sick of hearing about boring jobs, so she came up with some career suggestions sure to spice things up!—Sparkitors Now that I'm a junior in high school, my parents, my teachers, and my mailman (well,... More  →
5 Jobs You Never Hear About On Career Day

How to Convince Your Little Sibling that St. Nick Is Legit

By Ashley SpencerDecember 15, 2010
Your little sister comes home in tears one wintry afternoon. The last time you saw her this upset the time you told your mom on her for biting off a chunk of your earlobe while you were sleeping. The problem: evil Clara St. James, third... More  →
How to Convince Your Little Sibling that St. Nick Is Legit

I Go To... Stetson University

By ContributorDecember 15, 2010
Erin's not afraid to share her honest opinion—and we love it! —Sparkitors School: Stetson University Location: DeLand, FL Size: About 3,700 Type: Private Number of majors offered: ...a lot? The normal ones, at least, and we have a large music school. Academics: Stetson is a pretty well-respected school, at... More  →
I Go To... Stetson University

Confessions of an RA: Practical Jokes RAs Secretly Find Hilarious

By Lindsay PuvelDecember 15, 2010
I’m about to let you in on a secret. A secret so sacred, so scandalous, so salient, that it’s been surreptitiously shrouded for centuries and may, in fact, blow your mind: beneath the austere exterior of your RA lurks a regular ol’ college student. No,... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Practical Jokes RAs Secretly Find Hilarious