Skip over navigation

The Best of 2011—That's Right, 2011

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 5, 2011
It's a new year, which means everyone's falling all over themselves, slipping in confetti and flailing their arms about menacingly trying to get you to read their Best of 2010 lists. We say, big whoop. Anybody can make a Best of 2010 list. Harry Potter,... More  →
The Best of 2011—That's Right, 2011

Confessions of a College Matchmaker: Lessons Learned from Hitch

By ContributorJanuary 5, 2011
College matchmakers like emMCie never rest—even when they're watching movies. —Sparkitors While I was home for the holidays, I really enjoyed the small luxuries I've gotten used to forgoing at college. Do you know the relief that comes with not having to wear shoes... More  →
Confessions of a College Matchmaker: Lessons Learned from Hitch

Diary of A Super Virgin: Part 3

reignshine returns with another hilarious look into her romantic life—and this time, it includes a YETI.—Sparkitors Extra, extra! Read all about it! I bring you news regarding Sventaur, the mythical creature that rules the kingdom called my heart. Unfortunately, the news is not so fortunate. Let... More  →
Diary of A Super Virgin: Part 3

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 5, 2011
It's been 2 long weeks since the last PBD column ran, and at this point, it's doubtful that any of you even remember what PBD stands for, or who Chelsea Dagger is. (Hint: PBD= Post-Boogie Depression, and Chelsea Dagger=that moron who stuffs Devil... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

How To Avoid Getting Called on in Class

~too~ teaches you how to dodge the ever-dreaded hard question—yes, it can be done!—Sparkitors "WHAT THE HECK IS A PHOSPHOLIPID?!" That thought, or something similar, has crossed all of our minds at one time. You're sitting in your least... More  →
How To Avoid Getting Called on in Class

5 Reasons Showers Are Better Than Baths

Glitter006 doesn’t care if you shower at night, in the morning, or only on leap years, so long as you don’t opt for a bath. –Sparkitors After reading nycomic56’s pro-bath post, I felt it necessary that I write a rebuttal post. While technically the... More  →
5 Reasons Showers Are Better Than Baths

Trekkie-Bookie's Travel Diary: Blogging Greece, Part 2

trekkie-bookie continues her epic Grecian quest—and we're happy just to be along for the ride!—Sparkitors We didn't intend for our first day in Athens to go like this: 1. Arrive 2. Check bags 3. See Parthenon 4. Get hopelessly lost But apparently, that was the plan fate... More  →
Trekkie-Bookie's Travel Diary: Blogging Greece, Part 2

Never Been Kissed in Ontario: "Be My New Year's Kiss?"

By ContributorJanuary 4, 2011
For being an uber geek, Sara gets invited to a lot of parties. With a lot of hotties. It's probably because she's the most hilarious thing since Dan Bergstein. —Sparkitors Sparklers, I have a secret to share. Promise you won’t tell? Pinkie swear? Unbreakable... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Ontario:

My Crush is Tall, Dark, and Handsome

By ContributorJanuary 4, 2011
QuirkySpark isn't asking for much, just dark and sexy perfection! –Sparkitors It’s the classic combination that just about every girl wants: a tall, dark, and handsome man who brings you flowers and chocolate (but doesn’t flood you with them like a creepy stalker); is... More  →
My Crush is Tall, Dark, and Handsome

The Twelve Days of Sparkmas

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 4, 2011
The gifts were opened, the cookies were eaten, the domino tree was knocked over by FlippyCat.... you thought Christmas was over? Heck no! Don't put away that reindeer antler headband yet. Take the gingerbread house out of your mouth... More  →
The Twelve Days of Sparkmas