Skip over navigation

Perfect Pet Names For Your SO

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 2, 2011
So you and your stud muffin of the moment have finally reached that wondrous, disgusting point in your relationship when you bestow sweet little nicknames upon each other—you know, the kind of nicknames that bring giant, sappy grins to your mushy-gushy faces, and cause everyone... More  →
Perfect Pet Names For Your SO

How to Make Sure Your Face is All Over Your Yearbook

By Melissa AlbertFebruary 2, 2011
You can't always get what you want, unless what you want is utter yearbook dominance. Making certain that your bright, shiny mug is on nighevery page of your next yearbook takes careful planning, but it'll be worth it when you're showing your grandkids photographic evidence... More  →
How to Make Sure Your Face is All Over Your Yearbook

A Day in the Life of a Pole Vaulter

By ContributorFebruary 2, 2011
Pole_Vaulter423, we don't know what we like better: your chutzpah or your adorable nickname. –Sparkitors Considering the fact that even I didn’t know much about the sport of pole vaulting until I actually became a pole vaulter, I doubt many Sparklers can imagine what... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Pole Vaulter

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 2, 2011
Many of you have pointed out that the character Chelsea Dagger referred to last week as the "super-ugly, permanently unshowered dude who appeared in The Two Towers for about 15 horrifying seconds" is in fact named WormTONGUE, not WormTAIL. To which... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

Hilarious Quotes By Teachers—Round 6!

xlindsaywasherex has got a teacher that kills possums. No, really.—Sparkitors I've read the other Hilarious Quote posts, and I definitely think my American History teacher should be mentioned. The man has said some of the funniest things... More  →
Hilarious Quotes By Teachers—Round 6!

How to Flirt with the Cutie at the Skating Rink

Our flirting strategy at the rink consists mainly of "DON'T DIE," but lemon_101 has other ideas.

Ah, winter: the fluffy snow, the cozy fireside s'mores sessions, and of course, all the hotties at your local

... More  →
How to Flirt with the Cutie at the Skating Rink

NBK in Alberta: A KISS...

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2011
Our favorite brownie-lover, LunarCircus, has some major updates for us this week—and a certain recipe we're going to try out tonight! —Sparkitors Uh oh, Spark-i-noodles... I may have lost your respect. (I may have lost some of my self-respect, come to think of it,... More  →
NBK in Alberta: A KISS...

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Influence the Weather

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 1, 2011
We didn't realize that flyergirl was a member of the X-Men, but looking back, it totally makes sense.—Sparkitors During winter, there is a force at work that controls everything. No, I'm not talking about The Force, though I agree that... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Influence the Weather

How to Break an Awkward Silence

By Lauren PassellFebruary 1, 2011
It doesn't matter how cool you are, you will, in your lifetime, experience an awkward silence. Awkward silences are bad for a number of reasons. They provide the other person the opportunity to ask you to do a favor for them, start talking about something... More  →
How to Break an Awkward Silence

How To Interpret Texts From Guys

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2011
jtjuvenile is either about to ease your pain or make your crush a LOT more complicated.—Sparkitors At one point or another, we’ve all been diagnosed with the Obsessive Compulsive *Insert His Name* Disorder. Side effects include unbreakable fixation... More  →
How To Interpret Texts From Guys