Skip over navigation

Extremely Cheap Summer Vacations

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 7, 2010
Summer starts to feel a lot less summery as soon as you find out your all friends are jetting off to Ibiza while you're stuck in your one-horse town. But wait! Regardless of how few horses your town has, you can cobble together your own... More  →
Extremely Cheap Summer Vacations

How To Kiss: Dan Raises His Sarcasm Hand

By Dan_BergsteinJuly 7, 2010
This post is only for the guys. So if you’re not a guy, please stop reading, or else you’ll find out about our "cool dude" kissing tricks. Men, this is how you kiss a woman. 1. The signals A girl will let you know if she wants to... More  →
How To Kiss: Dan Raises His Sarcasm Hand

Themed Summer Camps

By Robert IsenbergJuly 7, 2010
Themed summer camps are awesome because they provide the opportunity to get really, really good at one specific thing. Still, for some unknown reason, we were unable to woo investors for any of our summer camp proposals... Kamp Krazy Klowns: Designed for children who are deathly... More  →
Themed Summer Camps

How To Kiss: Rachel on Embers and Blazes

By Rachel KorowitzJuly 6, 2010
I had just turned 13 when I had my first, real legitimate kiss. It was Halloween, and as you probably guessed, I was dressed in a full-body, leopard-print leotard. Did I mention the face paint? Because there was face paint. The sultriness didn't stop there. Mike—whose... More  →
How To Kiss: Rachel on Embers and Blazes

How to Kiss: Ashley on Creating a Signature Move

By Ashley SpencerJuly 2, 2010
Kissing someone you like is awesome. But it’s even more awesome when you can tell that the person you’re kissing is actually enjoying it, and is not disgusted by your tongue (which you brushed vigorously before your date). So how do you get someone to... More  →
How to Kiss: Ashley on Creating a Signature Move

What It's Like to Travel to... Jackson, Mississippi

By Miss MarmJuly 2, 2010
I live in the hot, humid, and culturally rich wasteland that is Jackson, Mississippi. When I meet people from other states, they’re usually appalled that we say things like “y’all” and “what can I do you for?” And they always have misconceptions about Mississippi.... More  →
What It's Like to Travel to... Jackson, Mississippi

10 Ways Your Pants Can Save Your Life

By ContributorJuly 2, 2010

Before reading this post, we never realized just how important pants were. Thank you, kirlyq, for showing us the light.—Sparkitors

We‘ve all... More  →

10 Ways Your Pants Can Save Your Life

How To Be a Renaissance Sparkler, Part 2: Art

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 1, 2010
This is the second in a series of posts that will basically make you perfect at everything by the end of the summer. If you'd prefer to fake being perfect instead, well, we cover that, too. Today's Topic: Art Q. "But what if I can't do artistic... More  →
How To Be a Renaissance Sparkler, Part 2: Art

How To Kiss: Jon Coaches from the Sidelines

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 1, 2010
Jon, aka The Writer Who Gets Distracted By Bees All the Time, continues our kissing series with this sporty post. —Sparkitors When you kiss, imagine your gym teacher. Not as the person you're kissing. That would be awful and probably illegal. But kissing is a whole-body... More  →
How To Kiss: Jon Coaches from the Sidelines

The Harry Potter Fan Meter

By ContributorJuly 1, 2010
BlazingDogstar, you are officially on Level Red, and you're an inspiration to us all. — Sparkitors With the recent grand opening of the Wizarding World of Harry Potter theme and the upcoming release of part 1 of The Deathly Hallows (November isn't... More  →
The Harry Potter Fan Meter