Skip over navigation

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Be an Evil Genius

By ContributorFebruary 8, 2011
flyergirl sure knows a lot about being a successful bad guy. Should we be worried?—Sparkitors There’s a reason that the villains in the movies never win: they all make the same stupid mistakes. You’d think they would have learned after that... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Be an Evil Genius

Eating in Dakar, Senegal

Naala_Senegal sells us on the wonders of salty, spicy, ricey Senegalese food! –Sparkitors Hi, everybody! *waves excitedly* As you may have guessed from my username, I live in Senegal. To save you the trouble of asking where Senegal is, I’m going to show... More  →
Eating in Dakar, Senegal

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 4

BingoTheAwesome, this is one of the most powerful and inspiring posts we've ever read. We're so honored that you shared it with us!—Sparkitors

So here's the thing. For the past few blogs—from the very beginning, actually—I've... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 4

The Apoca-list: 34 Things To Try Before 2012

By ContributorFebruary 7, 2011
Lady_M is ready for the end of the world. Are you? —Sparkitors With 2012 (and, some say, impending doom) rapidly approaching, I’ve constructed a list of things that I think that everybody should do before their... More  →
The Apoca-list: 34 Things To Try Before 2012

How Your Friends Will Tell You Bad News

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 7, 2011
Let's face it: at some point, something bad will happen, and your friends will find out before you do. You don't want to be caught off guard when they tell you. After all, you don't want to simultaneously bawl snot and tears all over your favorite... More  →
How Your Friends Will Tell You Bad News

The 10 Best Excuses to Get Out of Gym Class

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 7, 2011
There are some days when the thought of pulling on your damp sweatpants and getting nailed in the left eye by 38 shuttlecocks just isn’t that appealing—and on those days, these excuses  (which are most effective if your gym teacher is a particularly dumb 6-year-old... More  →
The 10 Best Excuses to Get Out of Gym Class

10 Reasons You Should Be a Hipster

Hipsters have been taking some serious hatin' recently, so respecttheginjew decided to come to their defense.—Sparkitors Greetings, Sparkworld! I have a confession to make: I... am a hipster. A hip hippie hipster with remarkably sized hips. (Cue gasps of outrage and... More  →
10 Reasons You Should Be a Hipster

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 3

In the third post in her amazing series, BingoTheAwesome answers your questions and gives us the down-low on the latest events.—Sparkitors

Once again, I can't thank you all enough for... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: Part 3

What Kind of Person Are You? In 4 Quick Questions

By Lucy HutchinsonFebruary 7, 2011
Have you ever wondered exactly what sort of person you are? It can be hard to tell sometimes, we know. That's why we've developed this total and complete personality quiz. In only 4 questions, we will categorize you for life! As a Valentine's Day bonus,... More  →
What Kind of Person Are You? In 4 Quick Questions

Boy Hunt: Confidence Pants DONNED

By ContributorFebruary 4, 2011
Geeraff is learning to flirt right before our eyes, and we love it! —Sparkitors Hello, um... people. It’s me. Again. You know, me? Uh... (looking at the ground...) Geeraff! Yep, that’s my name. I totally didn’t forget. So, yeah... how is everyone doing? Good? Good.... More  →
Boy Hunt: Confidence Pants DONNED