Skip over navigation

The Truth About Mormonism

By ContributorDecember 15, 2010
Ever been curious about Mormonism? lyndsylou222 can answer all your questions!—Sparkitors You might have heard about that one creepy cult religion that condones polygamy and worships in secret temples while wearing magic underwear.... More  →
The Truth About Mormonism

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 15, 2010
Well, you guys proved YET AGAIN that you're smarter than the average Chelsea Dagger—but really, isn't that setting the bar sort of low? *insert self-deprecating high five right HERE* Still, you deserve a grand, congratulatory clap on the back for solving last week's sports-related riddle—we... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

The Dos and Don'ts Of Novice Driving

We REALLY want to call "shotgun" for enthusiasm &austen's passenger seat—we have a feeling it would be a very entertaining ride.—Sparkitors Ah, winter. A time for slaying Christmas trees and... More  →
The Dos and Don'ts Of Novice Driving

Diary of A Super Virgin

reignshine puts a unique, hilarious spin on her Never Been Kissed series—and it includes centaurs, Spock costumes, and Taylor Lautner's shoulders. Now THAT'S a winning combination.—Sparkitors I’m in love with a mythical creature. Well,... More  →

How To Manipulate People

DeadNotSleeping has manipulation superpowers. And now we've got her handbook. –Sparkitors Manipulating your friends, enemies, and strangers who don’t know any better than to trust you is a useful skill, especially if you’re a lazy couch potato (like me). For most situations, Level... More  →
How To Manipulate People

A Day in the Life of a Color Guard Girl

streakofpurple has intimidating energy, and the first-place award to prove it! –Sparkitors Hooray for the weekend! The football team had a glorious victory at the away game last night, and considering I didn't get home until 2 a.m., Saturday should be a wonderful day... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Color Guard Girl

Blogging My Boy Diet: Rainbows! Butterflies! BINGE.

By ContributorDecember 14, 2010
The wonderful Talie coming very close to breaking her boy diet this week. —Sparkitors ...Well. Don't really know how to start this one. I'm thinking that the Sparkitors should title this one "BOY DIET FAIL," or "Talie Really Sucks at this Boy Diet Shindig... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Rainbows! Butterflies! BINGE.

Confessions of a College Matchmaker: How YOU Doin'?

emMCie 's matchmaking for TWO of her friends. emMCie, we hope you're charging big bucks for this. —Sparkitors “So, baby.....did it hurt when you fell from heaven?” As you might have guessed, this installment is all about the art of the... More  →
Confessions of a College Matchmaker: How YOU Doin'?

Survive Your Family Holiday Parties

By Kathryn_WilliamsDecember 14, 2010
Hanging out with your family is great...for about an hour. But toward the end of winter break, you'll be begging to go back to school just to spend time with people who don't smell like old flannel and say, "That's a real kick in the pants." To get you through your family's More  →
Stocking Stuffer WINs!

10 Reasons My School Is Awesome

As if being located in Paris isn’t enough, XxMeleaxX gives us 10 more reasons her international school is the coolest. –Sparkitors I go to an international school in Paris, France. We have roughly 800 students, from pre-K to year 14more on year 14 later.... More  →
10 Reasons My School Is Awesome