Search Menu
Menu

How To Tell If You Are Gross

By RG DanielsMarch 27, 2012
You might be wondering if it’s disgusting to smell your fingers after eating 9 dollars worth of Taco Bell. Well, smelling your fingers may not be as gross as eating all that sludge that passes as food, but here are some other ways to... More  →
How To Tell If You Are Gross

Grammar Missteps We Don't Actually Care About

By Valerie BurnMarch 26, 2012
Grammar is important. As the saying goes, punctuation is all that stands between eating your Grandmother (Let’s eat Grandma!) and inviting your Grandmother to eat (Let’s eat, Grandma!). However, some grammar mistakes are completely okay—they don’t confuse anyone, they sound all right, and, most importantly,... More  →
Grammar Missteps We Don't Actually Care About

Incredibly True Facts About Prom

By Valerie BurnMarch 26, 2012
It turns out I am an expert at prom. This is because I am a vampire, and instead of going to college or curing cancer, I just keep going through high school because it’s such a fun, rewarding, and important time in an old vampire’s... More  →
Incredibly True Facts About Prom

Your Ultimate Post-Breakup Playlist

By Molly HoranMarch 26, 2012
Much like snowflakes made of pain and tears, no two breakups are alike. You might be fine with keeping your midnight Hunger Games plans with your recent ex, while your friend bursts into tears whenever her former BF is mentioned. You can self-medicate to ease... More  →
Your Ultimate Post-Breakup Playlist

A Nerd Unlocks the Secrets of Prom

By ContributorMarch 26, 2012
aspiring4greatness has some big news! No, we're not going to tell you what it is; JUST LOOK DOWN!—Sparkitors This is a big day for mankind, fellow Sparklers: THIS girl just got asked to PROM! And no, my date is... More  →
A Nerd Unlocks the Secrets of Prom

The Hunger Games MURDERS the Box Office

By Josh PeriloMarch 26, 2012
Holy fish loaves, did Katniss and Peeta have a good weekend! I am, of course, referring to the sick and ridiculous box office numbers that the first Hunger Games movie put up. Oh, did I say the first Hunger Games movie? I must have... More  →
The Hunger Games MURDERS the Box Office

Confidence Pants Playlist, Take Two

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 23, 2012
Akumeoi sent us this playlist, and we think it's an appropriate end to the week. Feeling inspired yet? (Hint: if the answer is no, listen to it again.) "Hands" by Jewel. The entire song is so beautiful, I can't help... More  →
Confidence Pants Playlist, Take Two

Confidence Pants Through the Ages

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 23, 2012
Auntie may have coined the term, but Confidence Pants have been shaping the course of human history since ancient times. In fact, when historians name the forces most responsible for the evolution of modern civilization, they are Religion, Resources, Love, and Confidence Pan More  →
Confidence Pants Through the Ages

The Great and Powerful Green Pants of Oz

By ContributorMarch 23, 2012
dramaKTO, those are some mean green pants. You work that shizz, girl!—Sparkitors My fellow Sparklers, I am here to share an inspirational story. It is a story about my CONFIDENCE PANTS. They are real, lime green, and overly sized for... More  →
The Great and Powerful Green Pants of Oz