Search Menu
Menu

10 Things You Just Gotta Do With Someone Before You Seriously Date Them

By Lauren PassellApril 17, 2012
1. Fix Something. Together. Then you'll know if you can work together, or if you make each other want to @*&$#(@#^@&#$!ing kill each other. Stay away from things that can explode or damage polyester. In fact, try something that is impossible not to fix, so... More  →
10 Things You Just Gotta Do With Someone Before You Seriously Date Them

You Guys Know WAYYYY Too Much About Committing Crimes

By Chelsea DaggerApril 17, 2012
Frankly, I'm terrified of all y'all. Judging from last week's stories, you butts could get totally ILLEGAL up in this joint if you had to. Remind me never to kidnap your crush and hold him for ransom. (Wait—TOO LATE! Just kidding. Maybe.) I'm... More  →
You Guys Know WAYYYY Too Much About Committing Crimes

The End is Where We Begin: Thousand Foot Krutch's New Album!

By ContributorApril 17, 2012
So I've been hyping The End Is Where We Begin by Thousand Foot Krutch for a while, and April 17th has finally rolled around. TFK's groovy brand of hard rock returns with a freakin' VENGEANCE on their latest release, which the band has called "the... More  →
The End is Where We Begin: Thousand Foot Krutch's New Album!

The Top 5 Shows You Didn't Know You Should Be Watching

By ContributorApril 17, 2012
It’s that time of the year again. Midterms are over and finals seems as distant as the release of Catching Fire (why are you so far away, Catching Fire?!) And do you know what that means? You have free time. You forgot what it was... More  →
The Top 5 Shows You Didn't Know You Should Be Watching

How to Be the Perfect Prospie

By ContributorApril 16, 2012
It's springtime! Which means that it's time for college-bound students across the country to desperately make last-minute decisions regarding which college to go to, which will in turn affect the quality of degree you receive, how successful you are in life, who you will marry,... More  →
How to Be the Perfect Prospie

My Double Life as an Informative Extemporaneous Speaker (Try Saying That 5 Times Fast)

So guys, big-ish news! I advanced to regionals in my forensics event, Informative Extemporaneous Speaking. I'm the only person in my school's history to ever make it past District, and I'm only a freshman! Okay, boasting time over. Here's the deal: my school's paper is... More  →
My Double Life as an Informative Extemporaneous Speaker (Try Saying That 5 Times Fast)

10 YA Books That Will Teach You Something Useful

By Molly HoranApril 16, 2012
All YA books have something to teach you—like "Vampires make good boyfriends" or "Gillyweed helps you breathe under water!" But some novels are more instructive than others; here are 10 that will not only help you survive everyday life, but maybe even come in handy... More  →
10 YA Books That Will Teach You Something Useful

Awesome Alternatives to the Plain Ol' High Five

By SparkLifeApril 16, 2012
The traditional high five is hopelessly uncool—as illustrated by the fact that Chelsea Dagger does it ALL THE TIME. If you want to update your hand-on-hand contact, check out our suggestions below. And stop high-fiving Chelsea, guys. Please. 1. Cut off your hand and attach a... More  →
Awesome Alternatives to the Plain Ol' High Five

Blogging Disney: Dumbo

By Scott GreenstoneApril 16, 2012
The film starts with the song "Look Out for Mr. Stork." It describes this world's system of childbirth: delivery by stork. A squadron of storks wing through the night, carrying sacks containing babies. Question #1: Can you opt out of the stork system? What if you... More  →
Blogging Disney: Dumbo

How I Became a Bully-Busting Superhero

When I first joined Year Seven in secondary school (that’s 5th grade for you non-British Sparklebutts), I was in a dark place. I’m not going to go into details of why, but let’s just say that there were no unicorns, rainbows, or kittens in my... More  →
How I Became a Bully-Busting Superhero