Search Menu
Menu

5 New Spells Harry Potter Casts in This Slow Club Music Video

By Brandon SpecktorJuly 2, 2012
UK chill-pop duo Slow Club put out their excellent new album, Paradise, last September, and since then they've earned some high-flying supporters. Number one among them: Jesus Wizard, Harry Potter (who for some reason prefers to be called Daniel Radcliffe). Last week Radcliffe starred... More  →
5 New Spells Harry Potter Casts in This Slow Club Music Video

The Best Summer Reading List EVER

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 2, 2012
Sparklers, I'm here to share with you my summer reading list. Which is the best summer reading list ever. Why? Because I said so. But als0 because after years and years of summer reading lists, I think I've honed it down to a fine-tuned science... More  →
The Best Summer Reading List EVER

Happy Birthday, Lindsay Lohan!

By Hanna HagenJuly 2, 2012
It’s hard to believe Lindsay Lohan is turning 26 today! It seems like just yesterday that she captured our hearts in The Parent Trap. Sure she may be a bit nuts these days, but we can’t stop watching her. Here are some pics of the wild redhead through the years. More  →
Happy Birthday, Lindsay Lohan!

10 Movie Musicals To Watch While You Wait For Les Miserables

By Molly HoranJuly 2, 2012
Movie teasers and trailers are a double edged sword. Sure they give you a little taste of the movie you've been waiting for since it was just a rumor, but they also make the days between now and the premiere  so much longer. So now... More  →
10 Movie Musicals To Watch While You Wait For Les Miserables

Are You a Stalker? Take This Quiz!

By Melissa AlbertJuly 2, 2012
You call it a crush, your friends call it stalking. "Potato, potahto!" you breathe heavily into the phone, as your crush on the other end begs to know why you're doing this to him. Sometimes "stalker" is not a hyperbole, so... More  →
Are You a Stalker? Take This Quiz!

How to Plan an Awesome Fourth With Your SO

By SissyJune 29, 2012
While the 4th is a day when we celebrate American’s independence, for romantics all over the country, it's just another reminder of how CO-DEPENDENT significant others are. SO’s plan dinners, movie dates, mini-golf outings, ice cream runs, and even bedtimes around each other, so holidays... More  →
How to Plan an Awesome Fourth With Your SO

15 Things That I Forgot to Bring to College That You Probably Will, Too

By FayeJune 29, 2012
Sparklers, if you’re going away to college this fall for the first time, you’ve probably already started the whole shopping for college process. If not, you might want to get on that because you have two months left and you’re going to need every minute... More  →
15 Things That I Forgot to Bring to College That You Probably Will, Too

The Friday Awards (Irish Style)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 29, 2012
Sparklers, oi confess: instead av writin' de next part in our explorashun av de Sparknotes dungeons, oi searched de web ter fend dis text translator instead. But 'ey, whaich is more awesome: readin' de Froiday... More  →
The Friday Awards (Irish Style)

Dark Kids' Movies: Awesome or Over-Done?

By Scott GreenstoneJune 29, 2012
If you go into a movie theater right now, other than that big Finding Nemo in 3D poster, every advertisement for a kid's movie coming out in the near future appears to have dark themes; namely, undead. Here's the big three: 1. ParaNorman (August 17th): A... More  →
Dark Kids' Movies: Awesome or Over-Done?

Dating With Science: If You Were Better At Flirting, You Would Feel Awful

By Jon_SkindzierJune 29, 2012
Science Fact: You can teach yourself how to pick up girls more successfully, but you might feel worse about yourself if you do. Explanation: Let's say you've been quietly carrying a torch for some girl for months. You go to sleep thinking about her, and... More  →
Dating With Science: If You Were Better At Flirting, You Would Feel Awful