Skip over navigation

Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part Cinq

By ContributorMarch 9, 2011
In case you guys have forgotten who Henry is, here's a refresher: he's the cricket/voice of reason that lives in NarniaSparks' brain. Yes, you read that right.—Sparkitors “Wait, no, she needs to get up first,” I said. “But she’s sitting on my leg.” “How can... More  →
Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part Cinq

March Madness Terms

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 8, 2011
If you really hate sports, we feel for you. It seems there's always some Large Sport Thing coming up that you have to pretend to care about. As soon as the Super Bowl is over, people are looking forward to March Madness, and after that... More  →
March Madness Terms

Life According to Ginger: What We Talk About Late at Night

By ContributorMarch 8, 2011
Have you ever noticed that academic matters sometimes find their way from the classroom into real life? Over the last couple weeks, this has happened to me a disproportionate number of times. Late-night debates about Romeo and Juliet (what a truly awful play—the only decent... More  →
Life According to Ginger: What We Talk About Late at Night

How to Be the Life of the Party

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 8, 2011
Being the Life of the Party, with capital L's and P's, is hard work. Once you're a hit at one party, it's important to maintain your glittering reputation at every event, ever after. If whipping your hair back and forth like these sistas isn't doing it for you anymore, try t More  →
How to Be the Life of the Party

Love SparkLife? Then You're Gonna Love These Sites Too

Fallon is a time-wasting expert; these sites are definitely going to distract you from your homework!—Sparkitors I like to think of SparkLife as a way to escape any task unworthy of my time, and I could spend hours here browsing posts... More  →
Love SparkLife? Then You're Gonna Love These Sites Too

A Ridiculously Long List of Ridiculously Good Bands

blacktophat put together this epic list, and the most amazing part of all? IT RHYMES.—Sparkitors Hello all you happy people, it’s your favorite hat, back again—this time with music! I was looking though all the music I... More  →
A Ridiculously Long List of Ridiculously Good Bands

You Know You're From Kansas City When...

ellielovehockey, why all the Mizzou hate? —Sparkitors Kansas City here I come! Normally when people think of Kansas, they think of bad sports teams and good barbeque. Here's how to know you're a TRUE Kansan! You turn your heater and air conditioner on in the... More  →
You Know You're From Kansas City When...

The Spring Break Game

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 8, 2011
Whether you're staycationing or taking off for the wilds of Grandma's house, spring break is a perfect time to up the ante. See how many points you can rack up on your own, or enlist friends and family for higher scores. More  →
The Spring Break Game

My Crush is An Obscure Musician

mysticjadeshoe shares some lesser-known studs with you!—Sparkitors Don't deny it: we all know an obscure musician who we can't help but adore. You don't have to be a hipster to like the "almost famous" guys on my list; by the end of... More  →
My Crush is An Obscure Musician

My French Adventure: Joyeux Anniversaire!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 7, 2011
LadyM got to celebrate her 18th birthday in one of the most beautiful cities in the world. With crepes. But we're not jealous. Nope. No way.—Sparkitors Holy Guacamole, Sparklers: I'm officially on my way to old age. Yes,... More  →
My French Adventure: Joyeux Anniversaire!