Search Menu
Menu

Beware the Worst Couples in the World!

By Chrissie GruebelMarch 29, 2012
They live in your town (they might be next door to you right now). They go to your movies (how dare they watch The Hunger Games?! That's for us!). They eat the same food as you (bacon). They are walking among us! Nope, I'm not... More  →
Beware the Worst Couples in the World!

Yearbook Superlatives We Wish They Gave Out

By Valerie BurnMarch 29, 2012
Getting one’s yearbook is fun and a little nostalgic. Facebook is like a running yearbook—so the real thing seems a little archaic. Still, there is something to be said about that collection of photographs, generally questionable typography and print layouts, and the chance to jot... More  →
Yearbook Superlatives We Wish They Gave Out

How to Make District 11 Bread

By ShivaniMarch 28, 2012
The moment when Katniss contemplates 11’s gift of bread after Rue’s death never fails to make me emotional. It’s a really poignant scene in the book, where Katniss’ grief is heightened by adrenaline and District 11’s sacrifice is that much more touching. Because the rolls... More  →
How to Make District 11 Bread

Why I Don't Want to Graduate

By ContributorMarch 28, 2012
Graduation is just around the corner, and I'm freaking out. Here's why. 1. All my friends are juniors. Seriously, at least three of my best friends are juniors. When I graduate in the spring, I will leave all my little loves behind! These are... More  →
Why I Don't Want to Graduate

Why You Should Join Forensics

She flies through the air with the greatest of ease, and she breaks—to finals, that is. If this exhilarating moment sounds at all inviting you, then I encourage you to join Forensics! Here's why: 1. It’s exciting. Yes, I am serious. There is nothing more exhilarating than... More  →
Why You Should Join Forensics

How to Cheer Up Kids Like a Boss

Talie is back with her most adorable Bucket List post EVER. —Sparkitors I've been in Miami! As much as I would love to say that I was living la vida loca whilst in Florida, my time was mostly spent playing with... More  →
How to Cheer Up Kids Like a Boss

Would You Rather: Prom Edition

By Josh PeriloMarch 28, 2012
Life is full of choices. Each and every one leads us down a different road. Usually the choices are easy. But sometimes, there are no “right choices,” only “less sucky choices.” Welcome to our favorite game here at SparkLife: Would You Rather.... More  →
Would You Rather: Prom Edition

Most Annoying Places to Text

By reidfaylorMarch 28, 2012
I text all the time—in a lot of cases it’s easier and more appropriate than a phone call. Whether making a quick joke, asking for an address, or breaking up with someone, sometimes a text is clearly the better option. But there are certain places... More  →
Most Annoying Places to Text

The Hit List: Radical Something

By ContributorMarch 27, 2012
haynorhotto answered Metalhead's call and wrote an awesome Hit List post!—Sparkitors Do you wish you were on a beach in California right now? Wouldn’t it be great if you were soaking... More  →
The Hit List: Radical Something

The Hunger Games is Overrated

By ContributorMarch 27, 2012
lemon_101, we hope you're wearing your armor, because you are about to get ATTACKED. But in a friendly, Sparkler way, of course!—Sparkitors No, I'm not saying The Hunger Games is bad, so drop your pitchforks. In fact, The Hunger Games is a harmless... More  →
The Hunger Games is Overrated