Search Menu
Menu

5 Reasons To Quit Technology This Summer

By ContributorJune 5, 2012
My family has a summer home that has little or no wifi capability and no television, and as a result I have very limited access to the internet for two months out of the year. Most people that I tell about my techie shutdown are... More  →
5 Reasons To Quit Technology This Summer

Sad News: the Trololo Guy Died

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 5, 2012
It's time for your Sad News of the Day Update, Sparklers, so get your Teary-Eyed hats out. Eduard Khill, the dude who sings the highly entertaining "Trololo" song died Monday because of a stroke. The guy was 77 and could still trolo like a boss, so... More  →
Sad News: the Trololo Guy Died

How to Beach

By FayeJune 5, 2012
Whenever someone says they’ve never been to the beach before, I begin to formulate a brilliant plan in which I kidnap them and bring them to the shore so they can see what they’ve been missing. Now, normally my better judgment kicks in before I... More  →
How to Beach

Adventures in Canoeing

By ContributorJune 5, 2012
Well, we sank the canoe. No, not capsized. Sank. But before I explain, let me bring you up to date. For the past few months, I’ve been blogging my various fitness adventures as I attempted to get in shape for a 10-day canoe trip. The trip... More  →
Adventures in Canoeing

Writer Wars: The Sixth Sense

By Chelsea DaggerJune 5, 2012
Thanks to doofy Haley Joel Osment and the scariest movie of all time, there's a common misconception that the "sixth sense" is the ability to see dead people. WRONG. Extensive research (conducted by me and my homemade robot, Clark) has proven definitively that... More  →
Writer Wars: The Sixth Sense

Thanks to These Albums, Summer Is Going to Rock (This is a Haiku)

By Brandon SpecktorJune 5, 2012
Stoked for summer? (Duh.) Well, here's more reason to flip: Music! And haikus... More  →
Thanks to These Albums, Summer Is Going to Rock (This Is a Haiku)

How to Make Your First Job Interview Super Epic

By Anthony DeVitoJune 5, 2012
This is a big day in your life, your tie is knotted (thanks to a YouTube video you watched five times), your pants are ironed and your shirt is pressed (thanks to mom), and your shoes are shined (thanks to your brother who still doesn’t... More  →
How to Make Your First Job Interview Super Epic

Graduation Advice from Animals

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJune 5, 2012
Your furry friends may not go to school with you, but they've still got some words of wisdom for you on graduation day. More  →
Graduation Advice from Animals

Who Looked Hottest at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards?

By Chelsea DaggerJune 4, 2012
IT'S FASHION SLIDESHOW TIME, OF COURSE! It's also 4:56 on a sleepy Monday afternoon, which means my energy levels are dangerously low and I have resorted to tazing myself in the face every 3 seconds just to stay awake. It's not pleasant (the fact that my body is 99% sweat-wa More  →
Who Looked Hottest at the 2012 MTV Movie Awards?

A Day in the Life of a Cake Icer

By ContributorJune 4, 2012
As you may know, I currently work as a cake decorator in a bakery in a grocery store. (Kinda. I’m a cake decorator in training. I’ll probably put in on my resume as a paid internship.) And, as I really need to pay tuition, that’s... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Cake Icer