Skip over navigation

The Demons of Summer

By Lex LuthorJune 3, 2011
After each long winter and soggy spring, we embrace summer with unqualified joy. Perhaps you believe this is naivety is harmless. Perhaps you need a timely reminder of summer’s dark side: The Unsanitary Specter Soulless and silently menacing, the unsanitary specter haunts from a... More  →
The Demons of Summer

My Coming Out

By ContributorJune 3, 2011
BonnieBellez, we wish we could hug you! You're such an inspiring and brave Sparkler!—Sparkitors Hi there. A few wonderful Sparklers know me, and you guys were among the first people to know that I'm bisexual.... More  →
My Coming Out

The Hit List: Thousand Foot Krutch

We'll let Metalhead865 do the intro for us: It's been a long time coming, and EVERYONE has been asking me for this band to get some exposure. They're one of my ALL TIME favorites. Enjoy!—Sparkitors Canada has a bad... More  →
The Hit List: Thousand Foot Krutch

Epic Desserts from a Sparkler's Kitchen

Not currently experiencing a mind-bending sugar high? MarauderPrincess is here to remedy that! –Sparkitors HOWDY! What’s up, me luverlies? How’s it going? Well? Awesomesauce! Remember how I gave you some of my favourite easy lunch recipes a while back? Well, this time... More  →
Epic Desserts from a Sparkler's Kitchen

If Sparklers Ruled the World

This awesome post was a collaboration between Bexxrose and Cheez_It_Addiction—we definitely want to be on their team after the zombie apocalypse.—Sparkitors We all know that a world ruled by Sparklers would be a wonderful and highly intelligent... More  →
If Sparklers Ruled the World

NBK: The Countdown Begins

In this new series, FacetiousFace has a little something to get out of the way before she can start high school... –Sparkitors Hi, my name is Michaela. I like to make waffles, friends, and clothing from duct tape. I read comics, play Zelda, and... More  →
NBK: The Countdown Begins

7 Reasons to See Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

minuet_in_g dares to disagree with Dan the Great—but will she sway the Sparkler masses?—Sparkitors I was a little skeptical about seeing the latest film in the Pirates series,... More  →
7 Reasons to See Pirates of the Caribbean: On Stranger Tides

Faye Goes to Prom!

Faye's been blogging her quest for a prom date since January. You picked out her (gorgeous) dress. Now find out how her big day went! —Sparkitors 15 weeks spent looking for a Prom date. 14 dresses tried on. 17 posts on SparkNotes. 1... More  →
Faye Goes to Prom!

The Beach House: A Scathing Review

Nicole-Lyn noticed a serious lack of pre-2000 book reviews and decided to bridge the gap with a gem from 1992. Were books even INVENTED by 1992?—Sparkitors

You remember R. L. Stine, don’t you? He’s the guy who wrote a

... More  →
The Beach House: A Scathing Review

Quick! Which Celeb Needs a Makeover The Most?

By Emily WinterJune 2, 2011
Ke$ha's not on this list because of feathers or face paint. She's on this list because she is dirty. Doesn't she remind you of Pig-Pen from Peanuts? Wake up in the morning with a bottle of Purell, woman! More  →
Quick! Which Celeb Needs a Makover the Most?