Skip over navigation

Updated Coffeehouse Orders

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 10, 2011
We're sick of boring old vanilla venti soy low-foam extra-drip-a-ccinos. Time to update these suckers, says we! And feel free to ask your local barista for these by name. She'll definitely know what you're talking about.* LaTaye: Coffee that's so hot, it kind of... More  →
Updated Coffeehouse Orders

Would Your Crush Be A Good Boyfriend? LET'S FIND OUT.

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 10, 2011
You went and got all googly-eyed over that cutie from your Taxidermy class, didn't you? And now that you two have spent some time stuffing raccoons full of cotton balls, you're beginning to think that he just might be Potential Boyfriend Numbero Uno. But before you take the More  →
Would Your Crush Be A Good Boyfriend? LET'S FIND OUT.

So You Want to Be the First Female President? Start Doing This Stuff Now!

By Ashley SpencerMarch 10, 2011
Think you’ve got what it takes to lead the troops, come up with a solution to alleviate our dependence on foreign oil, and balance a budget? Think you can do all of this before noon tomorrow? If so, it sounds like you’ve got some lofty... More  →
So You Want to Be the First Female President? Start Doing This Stuff Now!

The Think Tank: Can A Malfoy Get A Manicure Up In This Joint?!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 10, 2011
You guys were so enamored with last week's riddles that the Dagger decided to throw another round at ya—but this time, she made them up herself. So lower your standards and bust out your dictionary: it's Proverb Time, y'all. (That's a lot like... More  →
The Think Tank: Can A Malfoy Get A Manicure Up In This Joint?!

Things You Learn In High School

By ContributorMarch 10, 2011
WeDidntStartTheFire, we were totally learning in the computer lab (also, we never lie).—Sparkitors This year was my first year in high school. I have learned more this year than I have ever learned before. It’s been very enlightening and very boring, but... More  →
Things You Learn In High School

How to Be a Sidekick

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 10, 2011
Anyone can be a superhero, but it takes a special set of skills to be the person slightly behind and to the left of the superhero. We'll show you the best way to become the Ron Weasley to his Harry Potter, the Robin to his Batman, or even the Patrick to his Sponge Bob. More  →
Slideshow: How to Be a Sidekick

Hosting A French Exchange Student: Time To Say Goodbye

NarniaSparks is finally parting ways with her exchange student; can we expect an awkward hug?—Sparkitors I tried to contain my excitement at getting to ride the moving sidewalk. I walked in slow motion, watching everything on my right and... More  →
Hosting A French Exchange Student: Time To Say Goodbye

You Know You're From Oklahoma City When...

carolineg2014, now we're curious: What is "Loud City?" —Sparkitors You know you're truly from Oklahoma City when... You measure distance in minutes, not miles. The only two airports in the area are named after men who died in plane crashes, and this doesn't bother... More  →
You Know You're From Oklahoma City When...

My French Adventure: Gettin' My Farm On

Paris? Pickpockets? Baby pigs? Sounds to us like LadyM is having the time of her life.—Sparkitors Another day in Paris, Sparklers—but I didn't spend it how you might expect. Always the a-typical tourist, I didn't hit up any museums, monuments, or art.... More  →
My French Adventure: Gettin' My Farm On

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Hittin' On Cougars

thenameselodie is the funniest Sparkler since Megan "Pretzel Fred" Prietzel. We're surrounded by comic geniuses, dudes.—Sparklers I always swear I’ve learned my lesson, and that I’m never going back. But every year, I somehow get roped... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Hittin' On Cougars