Skip over navigation

10 Reasons Skittles are Superior to M&Ms

By ContributorFebruary 24, 2011
ecm8 makes some good points. But then, so does CHOCOLATE. We're torn! –Sparkitors Recently, I got in an epic debate over which is better, M&Ms or Skittles. And I tell you, it was not pretty. As a fan of small, spherical candies, I would like to... More  →
10 Reasons Skittles are Superior to M&Ms

Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part 1!

NarniaSparks is writing a short series on hosting an exchange student, and if her French skillz are any indication, things are going to get très interesting around here!—Sparkitors "What? It'll be fun," I say to my friend, who's sitting next to... More  →
Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part 1!

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 10!

thenameselodie is an absolute GENIUS when it comes to getting her crush's phone number. Seriously, you're going to want to steal her technique. We've already used it 6 times.—Sparkitors I have good news and bad news. Is everybody nice and interested now? Splendid. Then... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 10!

The Daily Trials of an English Major: Post-Valentine's-Day Reflections

By ContributorFebruary 23, 2011
Courtney Guth is a ray of chocolately sunshine. —Sparkitors Cupid’s arrows have been shot. The cards have been opened, the glitter cleared away. It’s time for my favorite holiday: Post Valentine’s Day Chocolate Sales! I’m minutes away from rushing out to the local drugstore and purchasing... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: Post-Valentine's-Day Reflections

Mastering the Facebook Greeting: A How-To Guide for Young Love

When it comes to Facebook flirting, ccole13 is the hippest cat on the street. Word.—Sparkitors The moment has finally arrived. Your entire life has been preparation for this event. No, you aren’t taking the SAT,... More  →
Mastering the Facebook Greeting: A How-To Guide for Young Love

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 23, 2011
What UP, playaz? Chelsea Dagger is BACK in this heezy! And she's still under the impression that she's a hip-hop impresario moonlighting as a Sparkitor, so clearly her recent illness had no effect whatsoever on her mind, which remains sharp as a tack. So sharp, in... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

How to Get in Touch With Your Inner Child

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 23, 2011
Remember back when you were a kid? When you got to spend all day playing, teachers gave you coloring books for homework, you had endless amounts of energy, and random strangers gave you candy just because you were adorable? Those were the days. If only you... More  →
How to Get in Touch With Your Inner Child

How to Ruin a First Date

By Melissa AlbertFebruary 23, 2011
It’s funny how the ingredients for a perfect date are actually the exact same ingredients for a disastrously terrible date. HAHAHA! Except, less funny when you’re on fire owing to romantic candlelight and still hacking up soggy stacks of bad love poems you mistook for... More  →
How to Ruin a First Date

Surviving the Earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand

All our thoughts are with kwuel and everyone else in Christchurch!—Sparkitors I live in Christchurch, New Zealand. If you've watched the news in the last day or so, you've... More  →
Surviving the Earthquake in Christchurch, New Zealand

How To Talk To Strangers

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 22, 2011
Do you ever find yourself in a situation where you have to converse with someone you don't know, but no matter what you intend to say, something stupid shoots unexpectedly out of your mouth like a springy snake launching from a can of mixed nuts?... More  →
How To Talk To Strangers