Skip over navigation

Guys' Guide to Prom

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 31, 2011
After our Promzilla! guide for the prom-bound girl, we got an interesting request: one of our darling Manklers wrote in to say, "Hey! What about some prom tips for the guys?" WELL! What, indeed! And since you asked, we have answered—with a prom guide specifically for du More  →
Slideshow: Guys' Guide to Prom

Confidence Pants Stories: Breakdancing

By ContributorMarch 31, 2011
We're so jealous of readjohn3:16's talent! —Sparkitors There are so many confidence pants pictures that have breakdancers in them that I thought, "Hey, it’s time for a breakdancing Confidence Pants story!" (Well, first off, I should say that it’s technically not “breakdancing”—one should always call... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Breakdancing

Confidence Pants Stories: Winging It

azn4life333 is a Mankler with a hidden talent. Curious yet?—Sparkitors

I know many of you won’t believe me, but I have a secret, super-awesome skill. Sparklers, I’m a guy. (No, that's not my skill). I'm a guy who can sing. There. Just blew... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Winging It

The Jane Austen Dating School: When Confidence Means Staying Away

Jane Austen doesn't make much of an appearance in this week's enthusiasm&austen saga, but confidence pants do! —Sparkitors My, my, my…life has been full of such insanity lately! Fencing, fighting, torture, revenge, giants, monsters, chases, escapes, true love, miracles... okay,... More  →
The Jane Austen Dating School: When Confidence Means Staying Away

Confidence Pants Stories: Get Shorty

We thought WE were clever for coming up with this title, but Karen definitely one-upped us with the 4th-to-last line of this post. HILARIOUS.—Sparkitors A few weeks ago, I realized I was absolutely sick of my hair, which I used to... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Get Shorty

Confidence Pants Stories: Anything But Average

Kayla always settled for average—until she put on her confidence pants and decided to chase a new dream!—Sparkitors Once upon a time... Isn't that how all the great fairy tales start?  Just kidding, this is totally not a fairy... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Anything But Average

Confidence Pants Stories: Lunchtime Confessions

Way to pull on your confidence pants, TrueHippie89! —Sparkitors About a month ago, I made myself slip into some confidence pants, and guess what? I lived to tell the tale! So here goes. For about a year I had a crush... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Lunchtime Confessions

Help This Sparkler Find Her Confidence Pants: Teacher Edition!

Katy is a teacher who wants to join you guys in your quest for confidence pants. Let's give her some support! —Sparkitors I am an English Teacher and for Confidence Pants Week, I am going to push myself to be the instructor... More  →
Help This Sparkler Find Her Confidence Pants: Teacher Edition!

The Think Tank: Potter's Back, Baby

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 31, 2011
We bet you guys cried so many sweaty tears last week when the Think Tank took a temporary break—either that, or you just went about your day, smugly eating ice cream sandwiches as if your entire world hadn't just shattered into pieces. If the latter... More  →
The Think Tank: Potter's Back, Baby

My French Adventure: Les Pantalons de Confiance

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 31, 2011
LadyM takes a break from croissants to tell us about the confidence pants she wears while studying abroad!—Sparkitors I used to be brave. I would sing in on stage. I would give speeches for kicks. And then I hit high school... and my... More  →
My French Adventure: Les Pantalons de Confiance