Search Menu
Menu

Red Carpet Style at the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere

By Chelsea DaggerMay 15, 2012
I could literally spend my entire day gazing at the photos of Chris Hemsworth, Kristen Stewart, and Charlize Theron from last night's Snow White and the Huntsman premiere—but unfortunately, my internship at the Ministry of Magic doesn't allow me that kind of leisure time. More  →
Red Carpet Style at the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere

Ask Jono: Being The Third Wheel

By Jon_SkindzierMay 15, 2012
Dear Jono, Let me start off by saying that, yes, you are very awesome and I love your column and if I ever saw you I would probably drop to my knees, sobbing wildly and weeping tears of pure joy mixed with pepper spray... More  →
Ask Jono: Being The Third Wheel

Get Your Last-Minute Yearbook Awards Votes in NOW!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 15, 2012
Alright, Sparklers, it's time to use your imaginations. Think back to that one time your family was ordering pizza and you weren't home yet. And you knew—KNEW—that your little brother was going to convince your parents to ONLY order olive and anchovy pizza just to... More  →
Get Your Last-Minute Yearbook Awards Votes in NOW!

What It's Like to Intern at SparkNotes

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 15, 2012
When it comes to jobs, mine is basically the coolest job in the entire world. Hands down. Why is that? Because I work at SparkNotes, that magical land of leather-bound classic books, amazing smart AND funny people, and huge freezers full of cheese wheels (in... More  →
What It's Like to Intern at SparkNotes

EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Kristen Stewart About Snow White and the Huntsman!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 15, 2012
Just in case you thought I couldn't possibly say the word "barf" in front of another celebrity, BEHOLD: my interview with superstar Kristen Stewart, who plays Snow White in Universal's wickedly cool re-make of the classic fairy tale. I last "met"... More  →
EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Kristen Stewart About Snow White and the Huntsman!

Nuggets of Wisdom From a Former Bread Factory Worker

By Janet ManleyMay 15, 2012
Before you start your first job, people are full of advice about how to behave professionally, how to network, how to earn a good recommendation and so on. These are skills you don’t need if you plan on starting off with a job that requires... More  →
Nuggets of Wisdom From a Former Bread Factory Worker

How to Enjoy Your Insomnia

By ContributorMay 15, 2012
Can’t sleep? Well, stop complaining and embrace it! While other people are busy resting and replenishing their bodies and minds, you have an extra twelve hours to get important stuff done. Here’s how I suggest you enjoy your insomnia: Take a walk. Taking walks at night... More  →
How to Enjoy Your Insomnia

Watch the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 14, 2012
HEY BUTTS, what are you doing right now? Punching your Calculus textbook in the face? Practicing your Patronus charm? Building a life-size lego replica of my forehead?  WELL, CEASE AND DESIST, because I've got better plans: why don't you watch the live-stream of the Snow White... More  →
Watch the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere!

Demi Lovato on the X Factor

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 14, 2012
Demi Lovato—whose been under the radar lately—is making a comeback: she signed on as a judge for Simon Cowell's show The X Factor. So, we have three questions for you: Is Demi actually, ya know, qualified to be a judge? (Are there really any qualifications?) Isn't having... More  →
Demi Lovato on the X Factor