Skip over navigation

Committee of Cool: Kate Middleton and Prince William

By SparkLifeMarch 14, 2011
Emily: dude, i thought prince william was supposed to be hot? Chelsea: he isn't hot but his pre-teen brother is. Emma: his hair loss severely compromises his hotness Emily: Kate looks like a secretary Chelsea: i think... More  →
Committee of Cool: Kate Middleton and Prince William

For Pi-ing Out Loud, We Forgot It's Pi Day!!!

By Emily WinterMarch 14, 2011
CRUD NUGGETS! We forgot it's Pi Day. We're terrible, no good pumpkin butts, and not the sexy kind. In a last-minute attempt to get our pi on, we've provided you with this quality photograph of a Sparkitor with her arm stuck in a Halloween costume. An... More  →
For Pi-ing Out Loud, We Forgot It's Pi Day!!!

My Crush Is...A Hot Video Game Character

By ContributorMarch 14, 2011
We've never been fans of video games, but this post by Animated_Apathy might just change our minds...—Sparkitors

Sparklers, I am disappointed in you. I just went through all of the My Crush posts, and I couldn’t believe my

... More  →
My Crush Is...A Hot Video Game Character

How To Survive The Nightmare That Is Skiing

Dumblydorr is an expert on avoiding skiing catastrophes, and also on making us laugh. 2 for 2!—Sparkitors Well, Sparklers, it's that time of year again. Yes, the entire northern hemisphere of our home planet has once again been plunged... More  →
How To Survive The Nightmare That Is Skiing

One Year, 100 Books: Leviathan

Lonks is nearly 20% done with her quest, and her reviews get better with each book!—Sparkitors Book #18: Leviathan Author: Scott Westerfeld Reason for Reading: I discovered Westerfeld's Uglies series a few years ago, and I loved it. I’ve read all of... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Leviathan

Birthday Months—Best to Worst

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 14, 2011
Not all months are created equal. Some birth months will be a constant hindrance to your life, others will actually prevent hair loss and help you get into a better college. You're pretty much stuck with whichever month you were born in, but in case... More  →
Birthday Months—Best to Worst

My French Adventure: No School and New Friends

LadyM is on winter break, which means she's got plenty of spare time for awkwardness, Parisian-style!—Sparkitors Fossette is partying it up in China, and Flux is partying it up at work (she's an accountant, and I have a theory that accountants lead very exciting... More  →
My French Adventure: No School and New Friends

You Know You're from Edinburgh When...

also_anonymous, are you saying you know J.K. Rowling?! —Sparkitors Edinburgh, Scotland, is fairly well-known. But how do you know if you really know Edinburgh? Well, you know you're from Edinburgh when... People run your country from inside The Hairdryer ... More  →
You Know You're from Edinburgh When...

Surviving the Earthquake in Japan

Naturally_Flavored gives us a riveting account of the terrible disaster in Japan; our thoughts are with all those who were affected!—Sparkitors If you've been paying attention to the news, you've probably heard about the devastating earthquake that... More  →
Surviving the Earthquake in Japan

Ask Jono: A World of Holden Caulfields

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 11, 2011
Dear Jono, First I have to say I like your name. It makes me think of Yoko Ono. Or Dear John. I don't actually like either of those things, but you're still cool. Ummm. Anyways. I guess my problem is kind of a toughie. Well, it was a... More  →
Ask Jono: A World of Holden Caulfields