Skip over navigation

A Day in the Life of a Karate Kid

By ContributorDecember 2, 2010
XxMeleaxX has found one very fun-sounding loophole in the "friends don't knock friends to the ground" rule. Sparkitors Twice a week I take a karate class, with classmates ranging from white belts to black belts. The class is over an hour long,... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Karate Kid

Megan's Life Lessons: Dating! Only, With a Bear!

By Megan PrietzelDecember 2, 2010
With this post, jedimastermegan has broken the universe. THAT'S how funny it is.—Sparkitors You’re on a boat. It’s a beautiful sunny day. You are basking in the glory of the sea. In the distance, a rainbow shimmers... More  →

I Go To... The King's College

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 2, 2010
We want to hear about your colleges. From YOU. No, we don't mean like a college catalog, or those silly brochures they send out in the mail. We want the inside scoop! Tell us anything, something, everything about your school...  and send it to More  →
I Go To... The King's College

The Think Tank: Fred and George Spit Mad Scrapbooking Game

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 2, 2010
We'd like to start off today's post by offering a GIANT, CHEEZ-IT-CRUSTED, CUPCAKE- COATED ... More  →

How to Get Over a Crush: Stranger Edition

We feel your pain, Cynthia. The scarf we snagged from that super hot guy on the subway barely even smells like him anymore. –Sparkitors After reading a million and one crush-related posts on SparkLife, I'm astounded to find... More  →
How to Get Over a Crush: Stranger Edition

Real Things That Are Less Believable Than Santa Claus

By Lauren PassellDecember 2, 2010
Christmas spoiler alert: There is no Santa Claus. At least that's what our parents told us. At least, that's what they told us after telling us the exact opposite for almost 10 years. Parents get so confused sometimes! But so do we. Why is the... More  →
Real Things That Are Less Believable Than Santa Claus

My Crush Is a Disney Hero

LivilOo has a good eye for spotting Disney cuties—but what about JAFAR? He's always getting left out.—Sparkitors Growing up, every little girl had "her" Disney prince or hero; you know, the one she was determined to fall... More  →

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Make The Best Cupcakes EVER

flyergirl13 just got herself a brand new "How To" series—and judging from the first post, it's gonna be a laugh riot.—Sparkitors Okay, so you just spent fifteen minutes convincing your mom to let you use the oven, and you finally wore... More  →

Diary of a Transfer Student: The Pros and Cons of American High School

We loved hearing your perspective on American high school, SyedaW! And to think, we took all our marching-free assemblies for granted. –Sparkitors Transferring schools isn't exactly awesome. Even if you’re just moving from one state to another, it can take a... More  →
Diary of a Transfer Student: The Pros and Cons of American High School

What Your Favorite Candy Says About You

By ContributorDecember 1, 2010
What if our favorite candy is candy corn/Kit Kat sandwiches, hlucero06? Identity crisis! Sparkitors Whether you’re skimming from the now-decrepit stash of Halloween candy that’s melted to the bottom of your pillowcase, or eating safer sweets you actually bought yourself, odds are you’ve... More  →
What Your Favorite Candy Says About You