Search Menu
Menu

8 Things to Do Before You're Twenty

By Janet ManleyApril 27, 2012
Let's take a moment to remember all the wonderful things that happened to us as teenagers: um, psychologically shocking physical changes, hormonal rollercoaster rides, social strife in the minefield that is school, embarrassing problems, confusion about dating, AWKWARD chats with parents ... best decade of... More  →
8 Things to Do Before You're Twenty

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Kissing on Dog Lips

By reidfaylorApril 27, 2012
I received some very imaginative questions this time! I’ve become very impressed by the scenarios you all have come up with. Let us waste no time—onto the questions! FROM: iheartsomeone If Candace and you were having a no talking contest and you desperately needed to... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Kissing on Dog Lips

The 9 Terrifying Things You'll Find While Spring Cleaning

By kat_rosenfieldApril 27, 2012
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and everywhere, people are celebrating the rebirth of the earth with Spring Cleaning—that yearly occasion for dusting, mopping, sweeping, and scraping moldy socks from the bottom of your hamper before they become self-aware and s More  →
The 9 Terrifying Things You'll Find While Spring Cleaning

The 10 Geekiest Characters On TV

By Molly HoranApril 27, 2012
TV geeks aren't mildly dorky, they're gloriously, wonderfully, unabashedly geeky. They play Dungeons and Dragons while debating the merits of a double-ended light-saber, they fight to the death over proper pronunciation of Game of Thrones characters, they wear awesome T-shirts and ridiculous pants. The camera... More  →
The 10 Geekiest Characters On TV

Are You There, God? It's Us, the Judy Blume Book Club

By Chrissie GruebelApril 27, 2012
The first time I read Are You There God? It's Me Margaret, I was sitting on the floor of the young-adult section of my library. This was typical, but not because I lived in some weird town where the library... More  →
Are You There, God? It's Us, the Judy Blume Book Club

Ask a Teacher: Do You Subconsciously Flirt with Students

By Ms. DameApril 27, 2012
Q. Do you subconsciously flirt with students? A. I thought it would be interesting to ask some other teachers their thoughts on this topic. I asked five teachers what their immediate response would be upon asking the question “do you subconsciously flirt with a student, or... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do You Subconsciously Flirt with Students

20 Nice Yo Mama Jokes For Yo Mama

By Lauren PassellApril 26, 2012
Yo mama jokes are sometimes funny, but often mean, usually referencing a mother's weight problem or less-than-perfect facial structure. Slap these ones on the Mother's Day card this year, though, because they are funny and nice. Yo mama so trendy, she makes... More  →
20 Nice Yo Mama Jokes For Yo Mama

Why You Should Put Off Discussing Your Relationship

By Eric GarneauApril 26, 2012
It's a trap that's incredibly easy to fall into for members of both genders. As soon as you think you start to like someone—like really like them—your instincts might tell you to talk about it with them. And that doesn't just mean that you make... More  →
Why You Should Put Off Discussing Your Relationship

Happy Belated B-Day, Shakespeare-Let's Party Like it's 1564!

By Melissa AlbertApril 26, 2012
So you've already painted lead across your cheekbones to imitate the pallor of a week-old corpse, mucked out the privies, and spent an hour in the stocks just chilling. Did you think those were the only ways Shakespeare and his pals... More  →
Happy Belated B-Day, Shakespeare-Let's Party Like it's 1564!

Adventures in Volleyball

By ContributorApril 26, 2012
Disaster, Sparklers. Disaster. I knew I wasn’t exactly coordinated, but I thought I could at least hit a volleyball over a net without injuring myself or others. Evidently not. As with so many instances of poor judgment in my life, I was influenced partly by a... More  →
Adventures in Volleyball