Skip over navigation

Trekkie-Bookie's Travel Diary: Blogging Greece, Part 2

By ContributorJanuary 5, 2011
trekkie-bookie continues her epic Grecian quest—and we're happy just to be along for the ride!—Sparkitors We didn't intend for our first day in Athens to go like this: 1. Arrive 2. Check bags 3. See Parthenon 4. Get hopelessly lost But apparently, that was the plan fate... More  →
Trekkie-Bookie's Travel Diary: Blogging Greece, Part 2

Never Been Kissed in Ontario: "Be My New Year's Kiss?"

By ContributorJanuary 4, 2011
For being an uber geek, Sara gets invited to a lot of parties. With a lot of hotties. It's probably because she's the most hilarious thing since Dan Bergstein. —Sparkitors Sparklers, I have a secret to share. Promise you won’t tell? Pinkie swear? Unbreakable... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Ontario:

My Crush is Tall, Dark, and Handsome

By ContributorJanuary 4, 2011
QuirkySpark isn't asking for much, just dark and sexy perfection! –Sparkitors It’s the classic combination that just about every girl wants: a tall, dark, and handsome man who brings you flowers and chocolate (but doesn’t flood you with them like a creepy stalker); is... More  →
My Crush is Tall, Dark, and Handsome

The Twelve Days of Sparkmas

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 4, 2011
The gifts were opened, the cookies were eaten, the domino tree was knocked over by FlippyCat.... you thought Christmas was over? Heck no! Don't put away that reindeer antler headband yet. Take the gingerbread house out of your mouth... More  →
The Twelve Days of Sparkmas

How to Bounce Back from Holiday Over-Indulging Without Actually Doing Anything

By Lauren PassellJanuary 4, 2011
The holiday season is so over, and raise your hand if you had to wear elastic-banded pants today! Don't be shy, we would think it was weird if you could fit into your clothes after Christmas. Those cookies don't eat themselves. (And we don't care... More  →
How to Bounce Back from Holiday Over-Indulging Without Actually Doing Anything

NBK in Alberta: Poker Partay

By ContributorJanuary 3, 2011
LunarCircus knows how to play poker, AND he smells good. Who could resist? —Sparkitors OH. MY. SWEET. BABY. LORD. I was there. And he was over there. And I looked at him. And he looked back. And then... *inhales/exhales deeply with aid of paper bag* I’m getting ahead of myself, Sparklers.... More  →
NBK in Alberta: Poker Partay

Hi, My Name Is ________, and I Can't Keep a Resolution

ez30yankee, we can't stop whipping our hair back and forth, thanks to YOU! —Sparkitors I feel guilty. Every year, I make some form of a New Year’s Revolution, and then like the master procrastinator I am, it never happens. And, to put some... More  →
Hi, My Name Is ________, and I Can't Keep a Resolution

I'm a Professional Santa-Tracker

We were like "No more Santa nuggets!" but Claire-de-Lune convinced us to publish this with her convince-y convinciness. Also, SHE TRACKS SANTA! —Sparkitors I know, I know. The holidays are over, so it’s time to stop having Christmas-y articles on SparkLife.  HOWEVER, I'm offering... More  →
I'm a Professional Santa-Tracker

What To Do if You Don't Have a New Year's Kiss

By Melissa AlbertDecember 31, 2010
Maybe you're totally in lurve and have had your New Year's kiss lined up for the past five months. Or maybe you just bought extremely effective lip gloss and figure you've got the kiss situation under control. Or, just maybe, you think the midnight... More  →
What To Do if You Don't Have a New Year's Kiss

The Sacred Art Of Avoiding Awkward Silences

By ContributorDecember 30, 2010
supercazzz has got the smarts to get you through even the worst awkward moments.—Sparkitors Awkward silences happen to me a lot; I can't seem to avoid them. Take, for example, the time when my bestie Harry inadvertently asked me... More  →
The Sacred Art Of Avoiding Awkward Silences