Search Menu
Menu

TV Show Mash-Up: What Would It Be Like If Your Favorite Series Were COMBINED?

By Molly HoranJuly 18, 2012
It looks like the networks might be running out of ideas for new TV shows; the fall line-up is full of reboots, prequels, and even more re-imagined fairy tales. The next step in entertainment recycling is to take two shows that people already love and... More  →
TV Show Mash-Up: What Would It Be Like If Your Favorite Series Were COMBINED?

Camp Electric, Day 2: Rockin' Out with Royal Tailor

By ContributorJuly 18, 2012
Catch up on Day 1 right here! July 9, about 11:30 AM Location: Trevecca Community Church Mood: Havin' fun This morning was pretty typical of a Camp Electric morning. I woke up about 6 and went to breakfast at 7, which was pretty yummy (pancakes... More  →
Camp Electric, Day 2: Rockin' Out with Royal Tailor

Will Sam Claflin Play Finnick Odair?!

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 18, 2012
HOLY PLUTARCH HEAVENSBEE, BUTTS: The word on the streets is that Sam Claflin, my very own real-life boyfriend (JUST GO WITH ME ON THIS), has been cast in Catching Fire's most coveted role: everybody's favorite stone-cold fox, Finnick Odair. IF... More  →
Will Sam Claflin Play Finnick Odair?!

Glee Project Episode 7: "Theatricality" Recap

By Eric GarneauJuly 18, 2012
The Beginning: Since The Glee Project has been deprived of its Aylin/Charlie romance, it's time to kindle a new fire: the Michael/Blake bromance! A scene at the start of this episode shows that these guys have really bonded and, much like Aylin and Charlie, wonder... More  →
Glee Project Episode 7: "Theatricality" Recap

Check Out These Sparkler Prom Pictures!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 18, 2012
A while back, we asked you guys to send us pictures of your prom finery, and boy did you follow through! We got tons of pictures of Sparklers in their Prom-y best, so click away to see buckets of dapper men and classy ladies! More  →
Sparkler Prom Pictures

What Would You Talk About With Your Older Self?

By EmmaJuly 17, 2012
Jeremiah McDonald sounds like a Mankler. He loves Dr. Who, he's a goofball, and he's an artist. He also went back in time to talk to his 12-year-old self. Well, kind of. In 1992, Jeremiah McDonald was 12. He made a video of himself, intending to... More  →
What Would You Talk About With Your Older Self?

Read Five New Super-Short Stories

By EmmaJuly 17, 2012
The best thing about being a finalist? Getting compliments from your fellow Sparklers! But because of Gary's cruel and cold-blooded behavior, yesterday's finalists were denied that pleasure. So we're going to try this again! Here, for the second time, are five wonderful and More  →
Read Five New Super-Short Stories [UPDATE]

THERE IS GOING TO BE A FINDING NEMO 2!!!!!!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 17, 2012
WE'RE WRITING IN ALL CAPS BECAUSE WE'RE JUST THAT EXCITED. We've been waiting for a Finding Nemo sequel ever since the movie first came out in 2003. Yes, 2003. When we watched and re-watched this movie with our grubby little 6th grader hands covered in... More  →
THERE IS GOING TO BE A FINDING NEMO 2!!!!!!

Camp Electric: Day One

By ContributorJuly 17, 2012
Metalhead's back at Camp Electric—read up on the beginning of the series right here! July 8, about 9:00 AM (T-minus 3 hours) Location: I-40, a couple of hours from Nashville Mood: About to explode with anticipation I'm in the back of a Toyota Rav4 listening to Children... More  →
Camp Electric: Day One

A Very Potter Senior Year is a Thing That's Happening!

By ElodieJuly 17, 2012
What I have to say is guaranteed to improve your day by approximately 89%. So whether you just found a dollar on the ground and your life's all rainbows and daisies or you just had a cavity filled and your day can only get better,... More  →
A Very Potter Senior Year is a Thing That's Happening!