Skip over navigation
Prom

You Know You're From Richmond When...

By ContributorMay 20, 2011
We feel your pain on embarrassing local commercials, dac213—one of us hails from the hometown of Eagleman! –Sparkitors For a while it seemed like my city and its surrounding counties were being sadly neglected by this series. Was there nobody even remotely... More  →
You Know You're From Richmond When...

Choco-holics UNITE!

FairytalesCo, we couldn't agree with you more: chocolate is our king.—Sparkitors My dear, dear Sparklers. I am immensely disappointed in you. WHY DOES NOBODY APPRECIATE CHOCOLATE?!!! That glorious, wonderful food, equally tasty whether it’s white or dark. My friends, your punishment... More  →
Choco-holics UNITE!

Fin! My French Adventure Comes To An End

LadyM's study abroad experience in France draws to a close—but she loved every minute!—Sparkitors It started. The beginning of the end. And then, before I knew it, it was the end of the end. And then it was past the end, and I... More  →
Fin! My French Adventure Comes To An End

Why I Appreciate My Fellow Sparklers

By ContributorMay 19, 2011
Chabelinni's feeling the love. We're feeling indigestion. But this isn't about us. —Sparkitors *confetti canons* *apparates into the article* HIYA Sparknation! Here is your charming hostess Chabelinni (with a double n, not a double l) about to speak about US. Yes, we, Sparklers and Manklers and... More  →
Why I Appreciate My Fellow Sparklers

Ask Jono: Guy Body Language

By Jon_SkindzierMay 19, 2011
Hey Jono! So i'll keep it short and sweet: How can you tell if a guy likes you? (ie. how does he act around you, what kind of body motions does he do?) Thanks :) First off, it's not like we have a code or anything. There's no instruction manual. Well,... More  →
Ask Jono: Guy Body Language

How to Appreciate All the Things

By kat_rosenfieldMay 19, 2011
It's Appreciation Week here at SparkNotes, and that means just one thing: it's time to appreciate ALL THE THINGS. Or, in this case, to write short notes to all the little (or medium-sized, or even very large) things we may or may not have forgotten to thank for their awesome More  →
An Illustrated Guide To Appreciating All The Things

Why Running is the Coolest Noun I Know (Plus a Shout-out to My Mom!)

InsaneRunningKid really must be crazy; jogging for more than 3 feet makes us want to barf, and then die, covered in barf. It's not pretty, is what we're saying.—Sparkitors Running is probably the most fantabulastic thing known to man,... More  →
Why Running is the Coolest Noun I Know (Plus a Shout-out to My Mom!)

The Profound Lesson I Learned From Getting Pantsed In Front Of My Crush

This hilarious story by mckenna has an "Appreciation Days" twist you'd never expect!–Sparkitors There I was, my face blushing the unfortunate color of a tomato, my hands shaking from gripping plastic rocks, my legs rooted to the ground, unsure of how to react... More  →
The Profound Lesson I Learned From Getting Pantsed In Front Of My Crush

Elodie Tackles "That Guy" (Figuratively, Not Literally)

thenameselodie wants to find love, but she's still hung up on a crush that just won't quit!—Sparkitors My senior year is winding down. Mock elections are coming up, grad party invites are being handed out like candy on Halloween,... More  →
Elodie Tackles "That Guy" (Figuratively, Not Literally)

Pick Your SparkLife Prom King and Queen!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 19, 2011
The moment has finally arrived, Sparklebutts: it's time to pick your SparkLife prom king and queen! This slideshow is filled to the bursting with adorable pics of all y'all in your finest prom frippery, and it's your job to pick which of your peeps deserves to wear the crown More  →
Pick Your SparkLife Prom King and Queen!