Skip over navigation

What Does Your Extracurricular Say About You?

By Ashley SpencerJanuary 25, 2011
From 8:30 to 3:30, you go through the motions—the bell rings, the books open, and you begin to take notes, make good grades (we hope), and bring the teachers to their knees with your sharp, witty answers. But how do you stand out from the... More  →
What Does Your Extracurricular Say About You?

NBK in Alberta: The Brownie Batter Thickens

By ContributorJanuary 25, 2011
LunarCircus is back—and he's got updates! —Sparkitors Holy Mother of Brownies, Sparklers. You’re not going to believe this. I say... So much has happened over these past few weeks that there’s enough material to fill a whole season of 90210. I don’t watch the show,... More  →
NBK in Alberta: The Brownie Batter Thickens

What It's Like on Dance Team

Dancergirl78, we respect you. We couldn't even dance if we had, like, 100 feet. —Sparkitors If you’re in high school I’m pretty positive at one point in time you’ve looked at your schools dance team members and thought that you want to be them,... More  →
What It's Like on Dance Team

Ask Jono: Dudes Feeling Feelings

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 25, 2011
Wow, guys. I thought I was going to get, like, two questions, including the one I sent myself about where I put my keys. I got a bunch though! If I didn't get to you today, it's because your question was bad and... More  →
Ask Jono: Dudes Feeling Feelings

Auntie SparkNotes: A Brief Guide To Getting (Public) Schooled

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 25, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have a problem. A rather large problem (for me, at least). See, I've been homeschooled all my life, but because of recent family issues, I'm going to public school next year. This might not sound so scary to you, but frankly, I'm... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Brief Guide To Getting (Public) Schooled

What Your Favorite Disney Princess Says About You

i'm_a_walking_contradiction is here to solve one of life's greatest mysteries. You can thank her later.—Sparkitors Have you ever wondered what your favorite Disney Princess says about you? I'm sure it's something you contemplate every morning while brushing your teeth and... More  →
What Your Favorite Disney Princess Says About You

The 4 Types of Group Project Members

We’ve suffered through more group projects than we care to count, and icesk8rgrl0 TOTALLY NAILS IT. –Sparkitors When you’re teaming up to do a group project, no one is your friend. Even your BFFTISTAS (Best friend forever that is totally awesomesauce) might turn out... More  →
The 4 Types of Group Project Members

Life According to Ginger: Post-Break Musings

After a hellishly long break, I am finally back at school! After conducting an informal survey, I have surmised that approximately 99% of the students here feel the same way I do: college is much better than home. (The other 1% are "taking the semester... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Post-Break Musings

A Day in the Life of a Theater Major at an Arts School

bwayboundmargo doesn't spend her days swing-dancing with Zac Efron. Or DOES she?—Sparkitors I go to a middle school that's strictly audition-only, which means that unless you're extremely talented, you're not getting in. At our school you can... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Theater Major at an Arts School

NBK England: Looking Hot, You Saucy Minx

You know how everyone always says, "The British version is hilarious!"? Well, now we have our own British version, Laura. —Sparkitors Hi. My name's Laura... And I've never been kissed. *applause* "Hi, Laura." I'm Laura, I'm in high school and (shock, horror), I have never been kissed. Once upon a... More  →
NBK England: Looking Hot, You Saucy Minx