Skip over navigation

5 Great Pranks You Can Use Year-Round

By ContributorFebruary 16, 2011
Desire2Inspire knows that the element of surprise is the prankster's greatest asset. That, and the freezer. –Sparkitors Playing pranks on people is one of the best ways to have a laugh at someone else's expense. And everyone knows that on April Fool’s day, people... More  →
5 Great Pranks You Can Use Year-Round

Stuff To Keep In Your Locker (for Street Cred)

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 15, 2011
Your locker is a pretty good indicator of who you are. If it's all messy and full of Cheetos, you're probably also all messy and full of Cheetos. If it's a short blue cube, you're probably also... no wait. Hold on. Maybe it's just what's inside... More  →
Stuff To Keep In Your Locker (for Street Cred)

10 Reasons It Was Great to Be a Kid

By ContributorFebruary 15, 2011

keatonwookie wants to be 7 years old again. Join the club, dude.—Sparkitors

Whenever you come across an old toy (or a dusty pair of Spiderman underwear), you fondly recall the magic of your... More  →

10 Reasons It Was Great to Be a Kid

Hardcover Dictionaries Are Dead

Manateeslooklikewaterballoons just achieved the impossible: she wrote a hilarious post about dictionaries.—Sparkitors

Don’t get me wrong, the concept of dictionaries is great. You hand one to a student, and all of a sudden they’ll

... More  →
Hardcover Dictionaries Are Dead

Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: The Series Finale

BingoTheAwesome wraps up the most powerful series we've ever published, and we're so happy that things are ending on such a hopeful note!—Sparkitors

As always, a thank you to everyone who has read and commented... More  →
Living Through the Egyptian Revolution: The Series Finale

How to Deal With Your V-Day Fail

By Lucy HutchinsonFebruary 15, 2011
Okay, so what happened? Sit down and tell us all about it. What's that? We can't hear over all the hyperventilating. Your Valentine's day went badly? There, there, it'll be all right. Wait, you got a candy heart stuck where? Um. Never mind. No matter... More  →
How to Deal With Your V-Day Fail

Life According to Ginger: Two V-Day Parties

By ContributorFebruary 14, 2011
Valentine's Day. I don’t get it. I don’t get how a holiday originally devoted to Roman Christian martyrs has turned into the monstrosity it is today. I don’t get why it has become an obstacle course for significant others. According to a conversation I overheard,... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Two V-Day Parties

Blogging My Boy Diet: The Guy Who Ruined Everything

By ContributorFebruary 14, 2011
Why is Talie really on a boy diet? She gives us the whole back story in this special Valentine's Day column! —Sparkitors While pondering how to spend my guyless, boy-diet-y Valentine's Day, it hit me: tell my dearest Sparkledoodles the whole entire story of... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: The Guy Who Ruined Everything

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Make Anyone Fall Mad-Hot In Love With You

By Megan PrietzelFebruary 14, 2011
Today is a day of romance. If you want today to not suck, then you need to know as much as you can about squishy, gushy, fluffy, yummy love. You gotta know how to snap the trap, cook the chicken, reel ‘em in, fry ‘em up,... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Make Anyone Fall Mad-Hot In Love With You

Different Ways to Fall Down

By Lex LuthorFebruary 14, 2011
Falling is important: It's the one time invincible youth pause to consider their mortality. We always think, “Sure, I’m okay now, but if I do that in 60 years, I’m dead. Or at least, in need of a hip replacement I can’t afford because I... More  →
Different Ways to Fall Down