Search Menu
Menu

The Best Books for Hunger Games Haters

By ContributorApril 16, 2012
Lately, there have been quite a few posts explaining why The Hunger Games really isn’t as good as many of us believe it is. Well, I happen to think that the Hunger Games is a great series, but everybody is entitled to their... More  →
The Best Books for Hunger Games Haters

The Seven Commandments of College Dating

By ContributorApril 13, 2012
Faye has come out of the library to bless us with some good dating how-NOT-tos. —Sparkitors And behold: Faye came out of the library to take a break from finals studying and said, “Let the students come to college, and may... More  →
The Seven Commandments of College Dating

How to Deal with Rejection

By SissyApril 13, 2012
Did you ask that guy you’ve been tutoring if he’d like to catch a movie this weekend, only to discover that it’s strictly your brain he’s into? Did you learn you won’t be wearing the colors of your dream college next fall? Did your best... More  →
How to Deal with Rejection

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Alternate Universes

By reidfaylorApril 13, 2012
So many questions! So many answers! Let’s get into it! FROM: naturelover100 Who is Candance's favorite Harry Potter character? Who is yours? Here is an area where things get a little rocky. Though I hate to admit it, this is one particular topic we can’t agree... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Alternate Universes

Total Recall, the ACTUAL Trailer

By Josh PeriloApril 13, 2012
Alright already! Enough of these trailers for trailers! If I want to see a trailer for the new Total Recall starring Colin Farrell, I want to see an actual trailer! Not a thirty second… What’s that? Oh, it’s online now? Well,... More  →
Total Recall, the ACTUAL Trailer

The Musical Is Over! Here's What Happened

Well, it’s finally over. It took 50 hours of practice, countless crazy stories, and six layers of makeup to transform our cast of 18 insane, unfocused, hilarious teenagers into 18 insane, unfocused, hilarious adults. That’s right, my military school musical is over and our production of... More  →
The Musical Is Over! Here's What Happened

A Shy Girl Takes a Stand Against Bullies!

Growing up, I was usually the one that made friends with “the new girl” and wanted to give everyone a chance. I believed firmly (and still do) in the Golden Rule—treat others as you would want to be treated. In fact, I had few complaints... More  →
A Shy Girl Takes a Stand Against Bullies!

Ask a Teacher: What's Your Favorite Shakespeare Play?

By Mr. JungApril 13, 2012
Q: What’s your favorite Shakespeare play? Why? A: This is a tough question, because it requires an exclusive answer—it’s like asking a parent who their favorite child is. The temptation is to offer a cop-out answer like “I love them all equally,” when in reality, I... More  →
Ask a Teacher: What's Your Favorite Shakespeare Play?

Ask Jono: Is This a Date, and If So, How Do I Escape It?

By Jon_SkindzierApril 13, 2012
Good day, Jono! I've got an issue that requires male perspective. Help, please? So I have this friend—shall we call him Mickey?—and we started talking this year, and we're both nerds, so I've been all, "Yay for budding friendships!" Last week, Mickey asked... More  →
Ask Jono: Is This a Date, and If So, How Do I Escape It?

Metalhead's Top 5 Music Videos

By ContributorApril 12, 2012
Music is pretty awesome. And as you can tell from my post history, I love good songs. Sometimes, good songs have even better videos—here are 5 of my favorites. Vampire Weekend: Cousins This video is a bit unusual, but it's... More  →
Metalhead's Top 5 Music Videos