Search Menu
Menu

The Cold, Hard Truth About Your College Search

By ContributorApril 9, 2012
My freshman year at college is drawing to a close. As the weather warms, I’m filled with nostalgia about last spring, when I was a mere high school senior desperate to find the perfect college. In my quest for the best institution of higher learning,... More  →
The Cold, Hard Truth About Your College Search

Stephenie Meyer, Why Do You Taunt Me So? (a Sparkler Reviews The Host)

By ContributorApril 9, 2012
Okay, I can do this! I’m a reasonably intelligent human being with a fully functioning logic center in my brain. I will review The Host and eschew any previous biases! Because critics should mercilessly judge the work of others based on individual merit and not... More  →
Stephenie Meyer, Why Do You Taunt Me So? (a Sparkler Reviews The Host)

Here Are Your Boycott Prom Picket Signs

By Josh PeriloApril 9, 2012
There’s no law that says you MUST go to Prom, and yet almost everyone does. There should be a boycott, I say! So, to all of you young men and women out there, I say unite under a greater cause! Take to... More  →
Here Are Your Boycott Prom Picket Signs

Blogging Disney: Fantasia

By Scott GreenstoneApril 6, 2012
Scott continues his trek through all your favorite (or not-so-favorite) Disney movies. Click here to catch up! Before watching this circus of sound and animation, you have to realize that this was one of Walt’s brilliant ideas. See, Walt got a big... More  →
Blogging Disney: Fantasia

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Cardigans and Secret Societies

By reidfaylorApril 6, 2012
I received some more wonderful questions this week–I hope you guys are benefiting from learning about the love Candace (my excellent, loving girlfriend) and I share. I know I am! Sometimes when Candace and I can’t be together I’ll read her these articles word for... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Cardigans and Secret Societies

Yummy New Ways for Your Cookies to Crumble

By ContributorApril 6, 2012
Are you tired of the same ol' cookies? If you answered "yes," go see a doctor. Immediately. No one should ever be tired of cookies. If, however, wish to spice up the classic chips-in-a-bag routine, then I have the perfect tips for you! (Cue the... More  →
Yummy New Ways for Your Cookies to Crumble

Best Post-Apocalyptic Movies Ever!

By Brendan EyreApril 6, 2012
As we’re sure you are all aware, the world is about to end. According to the Mayans, we’re all done for in December of this year. This is kind of a bummer, because there’s a new Mortal Kombat movie coming out in 2013. But if... More  →
Best Post-Apocalyptic Movies Ever!

Gym Class Hero: How Randy Walker Took a Bully Down

By Randy WalkerApril 6, 2012
Splogger Randy Walker has dealt with more than his fair share of bullying; in support of The Bully Project, he shares the story of how he defied expectations and took a stand! My first experience with a bully happened when... More  →
Gym Class Hero: How Randy Walker Took a Bully Down

How To Ask Your Girl to Prom: The Best of the Best

By Jon_SkindzierApril 6, 2012
"I think it'd be cool if he trained a parrot to ask the question, and then asked me via parrot. Just sayin'." More  →
How To Ask Your Girl to Prom