Skip over navigation

How Not to Misuse Your Confidence (Pants)

By Jon_SkindzierApril 1, 2011
Confidence is an admirable quality, assuming you know what you're doing with it. If you don't, you'll be just as bumbling and hopeless as when you lacked confidence, only louder. Know your boundaries, or else your confidence pants may as well be something classless and awkwa More  →
How Not to Misuse Your Confidence (Pants)

Never Been Kissed Michigan: IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

By ContributorApril 1, 2011
thenameselodie is about to deliver the cliff-hanger of the CENTURY. You better buckle up.—Sparkitors This week I come to you from my grandmother’s house, where the Internet is sporadic and good food is scarce. In a fit of insanity,... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: IS THIS REALLY HAPPENING?

Confidence Pants Stories: Giving Blood

This Anonymous Sparkler put on her confidence pants and got to help other people! —Sparklers Last year I was just a sophomore in high school, and that's all I thought I would be. That all changed one April day. It was just a normal... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Giving Blood

Confidence Pants Stories: The Liking of a Guy

mysticjadeshoe is still working on rockin' her confidence pants, but she's come a long way!—Sparkitors Was I terrified? Yes. Was I hopeless? Obviously. Did I do something amazing? Not quite. But I am naturally shy, and I... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: The Liking of a Guy

Do You Want To Meet HARRY POTTER?

By Chelsea DaggerApril 1, 2011
Well, you can't. You are a mere mortal, and Harry is a wizard god. You will never meet him, ever, unless you "accidentally" hit him with your car—and as Chelsea Dagger can attest, this is a terrible idea. But before you resign yourself to a... More  →
Do You Want To Meet HARRY POTTER?

All Good Things...

By Dan_BergsteinApril 1, 2011
It’s with a heavy heart that I write my last SparkNotes article. For those who haven’t heard, I am leaving SparkNotes to pursue other career options. This decision was not easy, but necessary and perhaps long overdue. Towards the end of Blogging Breaking Dawn, there were... More  →
All Good Things...

(Fill-in-the-Blank) Confidence Pants Mantras

By Lex LuthorApril 1, 2011
Confidence pants go on one leg at a time, just like all the other pants, but squeezing into them is much easier when you have a highly specific confidence mantra. Just copy, paste, fill in the blanks below and give a few... More  →
(Fill-in-the-Blank) Confidence Pants Mantras

Confidence Pants Stories: Shedding My Jacket

We think your story is fascinating, SarahLynn003. Good luck! —Sparkitors For most people, a coat, jacket, or sweater is simply a fashion statement, or something to wear when it gets cool. As a native Californian, I never had a high threshold for cold. Add... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Shedding My Jacket

Confidence Pants Stories: Camp Fever

By ContributorMarch 31, 2011
hermionerules5 wrote this cute story about being young and being—le gasp—homesick. —Sparkitors I had never been to a sleep-away camp before. And now, at the age of 10, I was finally going to go to camp, accompanied by my best friend, Melanie.... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Camp Fever