Search Menu
Menu

Dating With Science: She Doesn't Like You That Way

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 20, 2012
Science Fact: Men are more likely than women to think their opposite-sex friends are romantically interested in them, and are also more likely to be interested in their opposite-sex friends. Explanation: You've probably had a close friend of the opposite sex.... More  →
Dating With Science: She Doesn't Like You That Way

Let's Talk About the Tragedy in Colorado

By EmmaJuly 20, 2012
As you've probably heard, a 24-year-old named James Holmes opened fire at a showing of The Dark Knight in Aurora, Colorado last night. He timed it to coincide with a shooting scene in the movie. Twelve people are dead, and at least 38... More  →
Let's Talk About the Tragedy in Colorado

What to Expect at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 20, 2012
Get ready, Sparklebutts: The 2012 Teen Choice Awards are coming! Time to pack your bags, rent a van, and head off to Hollywood for this year's annual celebration of all the celebrity teens who make good choices... ...Or, erm, not (because that might be a short... More  →
What to Expect at the 2012 Teen Choice Awards on Sunday

Read About the Coolest (and Bloodiest) Summer Job Ever!

By ContributorJuly 20, 2012
A while back, I asked you all for some advice on how I should spend my summer: working at a vet clinic, or interning with a grizzly bear research project? I followed your resounding advice, and now here I am. Halfway through the... More  →
Read About the Coolest (and Bloodiest) Summer Job Ever!

9 Ways to Cope With a Bad Kisser

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 19, 2012
You know what's great? Kissing. You know what's really great? Kissing with tongue! And you know what's absolutely repulsive? Kissing with tongue when your kissee's preferred technique is most aptly compared to that a burly construction worker jackhammering at a particularly resilient chunk of concrete. Whether... More  →
9 Ways to Cope With a Bad Kisser

What's Your Take on Seventeen's Anti-Photoshop Pledge?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 19, 2012
14-year-old Julia Bluhm recently led a campaign against photoshop in Seventeen magazine. Her goal was to get the magazine to commit to publishing at least one unaltered photo spread per issue. After a couple of months, the editors at Seventeen have agreed to a "More  →
What's Your Take on Seventeen's Anti-Photoshop Pledge?

9 Tips for Starting the School Year Right

By SissyJuly 19, 2012
School will be here in just a few short weeks, and it's time to make some resolutions. Say goodbye to handing in assignments late, spreading unfounded rumors about your friends, and using those abbreviations you made up that nobody understands. It's time to take... More  →
9 Tips for Starting the School Year Right

The Pros and Cons of Glee Star Chris Colfer's Debut Novel

By Brandon SpecktorJuly 19, 2012
As long as he's been in the public eye, 22-year-old Chris Colfer has been sharing his passions with the world. As Kurt Hummel on Glee, he regularly gets the chance to basque the viewing public in the music that moves him and his peers. With... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Glee Star Chris Colfer's Debut Novel

Why I'm Nervous About Owl City's Upcoming Album

By ContributorJuly 19, 2012

One thing you should know about me is that I’m a diehard Owl City fan. I’ve been a fan for about three years now, and I have almost every song by Owl City on my iPod. (The only ones I don’t... More  →

Why I'm Nervous About Owl City's Upcoming Album

Would You Shop at a Fake Hollister?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 19, 2012
In another weird news story, an Irish man opened a fake Hollister store in the back of his house. It turns out there's only one real Hollister store in Ireland, which means the goods are in short supply. Max Kulcynski, 27-year-old potential business genius, saw... More  →
Would You Shop at a Fake Hollister?