Search Menu
Menu

Game Shows That Never Made It To Television

By RG DanielsApril 18, 2012

Burp That Tune: Each contestant will chug a bottle of Pepsi, select a card with a song, then attempt to burp that tune. Hosted by Ryan Seacrest with musical accompaniment by Slash!

Who Wants To Shave a Bear?: Choose

... More  →
Game Shows That Never Made It To Television

Worst Things to Say After You Kiss Someone

By Josh PeriloApril 18, 2012
Every moment leading up to a first kiss is wrought with tension and anxiety. What if they push me away? What if I’m bad at it? What if it’s the wrong time? But then, the magic moment happens. You kiss, and it’s... More  →
Worst Things to Say After You Kiss Someone

Really Ineffective Insults

By SparkLifeApril 18, 2012
Straight from the minds of some of your most diabolical Sploggers (Josh Perilo, Chrissie Gruebel, and Brandon Specktor, who would clearly make terrible bullies) come some of the world's least effective insults. Use them with care; they have the potential to wound very, very deeply. (And... More  →
Really Ineffective Insults

Hilarious (and Truly Helpful) Tips for Collegiate Loners

By ContributorApril 18, 2012
I am the shadow in the back corner of the dining hall. I am the ghost in your classroom, the unseen presence at any function offering free pizza. I am the ninja of the library and the reason you think visiting high schoolers are constantly... More  →
Hilarious (and Truly Helpful) Tips for Collegiate Loners

How To Tell If You're Dating a Hipster

By Janet ManleyApril 18, 2012
1. When he kisses you, steampunk music erupts from the warehouse next door, as if by magic. 2. His recipe for vegan potato chowder includes a dash of James Franco. 3. Your crush can’t read the recipe for steel cut groats without his Buddy Holly glasses on. 4.... More  →
How To Tell If You're Dating a Hipster

The Best Things About Holy Musical, B@man!

By ContributorApril 18, 2012
Hey, all you Starkids! Yeah, you, who love A Very Potter Musical, A Very Potter Sequel, and Starship, and have sort of mixed feelings about Me and My Dick. (Dan Bergstein, you may wait outside.) Have you seen Starkid’s latest amazing thing, Holy Musical, B@man?... More  →
The Best Things About Holy Musical, B@man!

NEW SERIES: Let Me Give You Bad Advice

By reidfaylorApril 18, 2012
Yes, that is right, dear “Reiders” (can I start calling you that now? I feel like we’re close enough for such terms of affection), I am starting a new weekly advice column here on The MindHut. The concept is simple: ask me for advice, and... More  →
NEW SERIES: Let Me Give You Bad Advice

Blogging My Cavity Filling

By Kathryn_WilliamsApril 17, 2012
It's the end of an era, Sparklers. I used to think of myself as a paragon of oral health, an exemplar of the dental ideal, an inspiration to hygienists everywhere. But today, I have been stripped of those titles. Today, I had my first cavity... More  →
Blogging My Cavity Filling

10 Things You Just Gotta Do With Someone Before You Seriously Date Them

By Lauren PassellApril 17, 2012
1. Fix Something. Together. Then you'll know if you can work together, or if you make each other want to @*&$#(@#^@&#$!ing kill each other. Stay away from things that can explode or damage polyester. In fact, try something that is impossible not to fix, so... More  →
10 Things You Just Gotta Do With Someone Before You Seriously Date Them

You Guys Know WAYYYY Too Much About Committing Crimes

By Chelsea DaggerApril 17, 2012
Frankly, I'm terrified of all y'all. Judging from last week's stories, you butts could get totally ILLEGAL up in this joint if you had to. Remind me never to kidnap your crush and hold him for ransom. (Wait—TOO LATE! Just kidding. Maybe.) I'm... More  →
You Guys Know WAYYYY Too Much About Committing Crimes