Skip over navigation

What Christmas Cards Say About... Other People

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 23, 2010
Christmas cards seem like a pretty straightforward concept, if a little counterproductive. Everyone exchanges money for pleasant little cards when they then exchange with each other; sort of like redeemable gift cards, except that they can only be redeemed for absolutely nothing Christmas... More  →
What Christmas Cards Say About... Other People

Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 2

By ContributorDecember 23, 2010
thenameselodie kicks some major NBK butt this week; she doesn't get any lip action, but we were still SUPER impressed!—Sparkitors There’s a boy in my class who I will refer to only as The Uber Hottie. He’s... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 2

The Think Tank: Everybody Gets A Weasley Sweater!

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 23, 2010
It's 2 days until Christmas, Sparkleheads, which means it's also 2 days until Albus Dumbledore's Annual Ping Pong Championship of the WORLD. Every year on December 25th, good ol' Dumblebutt hosts a glittering, gorgeous soiree in the Great Hall at Hogwarts, and all of his... More  →
The Think Tank: Everybody Gets A Weasley Sweater!

A Sparkler's Letter to Santa

By ContributorDecember 23, 2010
Amarantha93 isn't demanding, she just knows what she wants! —Sparkitors Dear Santa, I know that this is probably a hard time of the year for you. You travel around the world with your reindeer, delivering presents to all the boys and girls (don't forget me).... More  →
A Sparkler's Letter to Santa

Blogging My Boy Diet: Frenemies, Divas, and Digging Up Dirt

By ContributorDecember 22, 2010
Talie's lips will NOT smush with anyone else's until she's 32. But that doesn't restrict her from flirting with Creepy Ginger, right? —Sparkitors Holy mother of all thing merciful. Things are about to get reallllyy messy. Okay, let me back up a little bit here.... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Frenemies, Divas, and Digging Up Dirt

A Day in the Life of an Arts School Kid

Storm_tiger is amazingly casual about the fact that her school has ESCALATORS! 6:30 a.m.: The alarm rings. It's Monday morning. As if that weren't enough, I was up until one in the morning lat night starting my novel for NaNoWriMo and waiting for my mom... More  →
 A Day in the Life of an Arts School Kid

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 22, 2010
YOU GUYS. We write a whole riddle about ridiculous drawings (rife with potential for re-creation in real life, mind you), and ONLY ONE OF YOU SUBMITS A PICTURE FOR THE GALLERY D'ART?! Really? COME ON. We'll forgive you this time, but only because we're in... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

What Your Place in the Birth Order Says About You

flyergirl13 knows what she's talking about. We suspect her research involved much study of the Weasley family in action. –Sparkitors Do you have a bossy older sibling? Or a pesky younger one? Better yet, are you both the bossy older sibling AND the pesky... More  →
What Your Place in the Birth Order Says About You

Diary of a Super Virgin: Part 2

reignshine may not have landed her man quite yet, but she's definitely got us hooked: we're fans for life!—Sparkitors If I were to write a memoir that focused on the history of my romantic experiences, the length would probably be equivalent to those... More  →
Diary of a Super Virgin: Part 2

Megan's Life Lessons: How to Write Incredible Poetry…Incredibly

By Megan PrietzelDecember 22, 2010
Aaaah, poetry. It is the food of love. The greatest expression of emotion. The horror of the fifth grade. Am I right? Can I get a “what what”?! Okay. So. Poetry. As someone who has written pages upon pages of miserably sappy poetry, I can tell... More  →
Megan's Life Lessons: How to Write Incredible Poetry…Incredibly