Menu

The Most Disgusting Easter Candy, Ever

By Josh PeriloMarch 23, 2012
Let’s face it, Easter candy is not what it used to be. Or maybe it is, and we’ve just outgrown the annual, marshmallow and chocolate fueled sugar high. While there are some relatively disappointing candies out there, we at SparkLife have managed to... More  →
The Most Disgusting Easter Candy, Ever

DID YOU SEE IT?! DID YOU SEE THE HUNGER GAMES?!?

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 23, 2012
If you haven't seen The Hunger Games yet, THEN SLOWLY BACK AWAY AND RETURN TO YOUR ROOM FOR SOME QUIET CRYING. This post exists for those lucky few who HAVE seen the... More  →
DID YOU SEE IT?! DID YOU SEE THE HUNGER GAMES?!?

Prom Themes for Bookworms and Geeks

By ElodieMarch 23, 2012
Most schools recycle the same prom themes that every other high school in America has already used at least nineteen times. I recently asked my friend what ours was, but she couldn't remember if it had been "New York Night Life" or something jungle-themed—two ideas... More  →
Prom Themes for Bookworms and Geeks

What You Need to Help You Be a Better Writer

By Josh PeriloMarch 23, 2012
Through the ages, writing has been the one craft and trade for which you didn’t need a whole lot of equipment to create a masterpiece. God help you if you wanted to be a bricklayer, shoe cobbler, or raccoon beautician. The supplies alone... More  →
What You Need to Help You Be a Better Writer

Why Your Spring Break Is Overrated

By SissyMarch 22, 2012
Before you go on spring break, you have all kinds of ideas and expectations. You think this will finally be the year you don’t have to share a bed with your brother. WRONG. You think your parents will let you have a little fun and... More  →
Why Your Spring Break Is Overrated

Adventures in the Weight Room

By ContributorMarch 22, 2012
Some say the gym is intimidating. Some say “check out my guns.” And some say “Anteeksi, mutta saanko lainata sinun hattu?”* because they only speak Finnish. To the first, I say “Confidence pants, man!” To the second, I say “Shut up.” To the third, I... More  →
Adventures in the Weight Room

Emma Watson's Got a New Movie!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 22, 2012
The prettiest wizard in the world just got a wicked new gig (and some hawt hair extensions to go along with it): she's starring in Sofia Coppola's The Bling Ring, based on the true story of a group of teens who... More  →
Emma Watson's Got a New Movie!

Ask Jono: How To Tell Which Guys Are Jerks

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 22, 2012
Hey Jono, So, here's a rhyme to describe my issue (think the epic rap battle between Dr. Seuss and Shakespeare): I would and I could on a boat Dump any guy like a knight into a moat Pickup lines? I don't wanna hear you And if you stare at my... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Tell Which Guys Are Jerks

One More Day and One Last Trailer: The Hunger Games Are ALMOST HERE

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 22, 2012
I. CAN'T. EVEN. THERE. ARE. NO. WORDS. PRESIDENT SNOW'S VOICE. THE APPLE ON THE WALL. THE COUNTDOWN AT THE END. TONIGHT, BUTTS. TONIGHT. It's almost here. It's so close we can TASTE it. BUTTS, ARE YOU HYPERVENTILATING YET?! BECAUSE WE ARE HYPERVENTILATING. Related post: Chelsea Dagger Interviews... More  →
One More Day and One Last Trailer: The Hunger Games Are ALMOST HERE

An NBK Update from Your Favorite College Mankler!

By ContributorMarch 22, 2012
JakeandAmirFTWolf has graced us with his presence once again! PRAISE BE TO BERGSTEIN.--Sparkitors Well Sparklemotionbutts, I’M BACK! Feels like forever (two months, actually) since my last post, but that’s college for you. And I’ve got some great news and some meh-not-too-good... More  →
An NBK Update from Your Favorite College Mankler!