Search Menu
Menu

What To Wear To Your Internship

By SissyMay 18, 2012
Now that you’ve got that internship, it’s time to look the part and add some work gear into your regular wardrobe. It’s important to appear professional and polished, and wearing something sophisticated commands an extra bit of respect. Some say a good rule of thumb... More  →
What To Wear To Your Internship

The Sacred Rules of Text Flirting

By ContributorMay 18, 2012
If I could pull a Neo and download one skill set (Matrix—style), it would doubtlessly be the ability to understand how members of the opposite sex communicate.  Unfortunately, those of us stuck in the real world are left without a magical neck-plug and have to... More  →
The Sacred Rules of Text Flirting

Job Interview Life Lessons: The Time I Lied

By Randy WalkerMay 18, 2012
Job interviews are an art; a special kind of art where you, the interviewee, are both the canvas and the artist, and the interviewer is the critic. At the beginning of the interview, you are just a blank canvas. And then the interviewer hands you... More  →
Job Interview Life Lessons: The Time I Lied

35 Things to Do This Summer

By ContributorMay 18, 2012
Summer’s here! (Or almost here, for all of you still in high school). That means you’ve got approximately 100 days of awesomeness ahead of you, so don’t screw it up! Just do exactly as Faye says and things will be totally awesome. Here are... More  →
35 Things to Do This Summer

iCarly Is Over?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 18, 2012
In short, yes. Nickelodeon announced yesterday that this season of iCarly is its last. The cast plans to film the sixth season finale sometime next month and air it November. We're pretty big fans of iCarly—it's funny, it's awkward, AND they have such a More  →
iCarly Is Over?

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: The Final Post!

By reidfaylorMay 18, 2012
Hello, my dear Reiders! I have some bad news: you know how I’ve been writing this article for a number of months now without the knowledge of my very real girlfriend Candace? Well, that is over. She found it. Needless to say, last night we... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: The Final Post!

Dating With Science: Nice Guys Are Better Dancers (Kind Of)

By Jon_SkindzierMay 17, 2012
Science Fact: Women find conscientious, agreeable men to be the best dancers (even more so than extraverts). Explanation: Maybe you're one of those guys who just loves dancing and has no problems with it. Of course, this is a nerd site, so it's... More  →
Dating With Science: Nice Guys Are Better Dancers (Kind Of)

Which Hunger Games District Would You Work In?

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 17, 2012
We all know by now that in The Hunger Games, you have to work hard for the money—or, you know, the fish-shaped bread (which, while more tasty, is very hard to use for payment at Macy's). Of course, in Panem, you... More  →
Which Hunger Games District Would You Work In?

Dos and Don'ts of Job Interviews

By Janet ManleyMay 17, 2012
DO wear a suit or formal work attire. You might know that two days in that suit will evaporate, leaving a plaid shirt and scummy jeans in its place, but your interviewer doesn’t know that. The true gauge of interview formalness is feeling overdressed to the... More  →
Dos and Don'ts of Job Interviews

The Worst Ways to Say No to Prom

By Melissa AlbertMay 17, 2012
As you watch your anti-crush stand in the middle of the library singing the terrible song he wrote to ask you to prom, in which all the lyrics are also educational fun facts about North Dakota, you're only thinking one thing: How... More  →
The Worst Ways to Say No to Prom