Skip over navigation

Best Fictional Spring Break Destinations

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 6, 2011
Despite the cold weather and the Christmas tree still in the living room, you should already have your spring break plans set in stone by this point. All the best hotels in all the best locations will be booked solid by the time you finish... More  →
Best Fictional Spring Break Destinations

The Birds: An Illustrated Avian Murder Mystery

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 6, 2011
It didn't take long for 2011 to give birth to its first News of the Majorly Weird: just before midnight on New Year's Eve, for no discernible reason, several thousand red-winged blackbirds fell out of the sky near Beebe, Arkansas. The mass death... More  →
The Birds: An Illustrated Avian Murder Mystery

My Imaginary Friends

By ContributorJanuary 6, 2011
Ashley_BAM! didn't name her invisible Frisbee?! For shame! —Sparkitors IMAGINARY friends. Who could do without them? No childhood is complete without them. If you haven’t had an imaginary friend, make one up. NOW. My imaginary friends… were a little strange. The following is a... More  →
My Imaginary Friends

Confessions of an RA: Avoiding Trouble in 2011

By Lindsay PuvelJanuary 6, 2011
“Documentation,” more commonly known as getting “written up,” is the worst part about living in a college dorm. For the RA, documentation injures an otherwise solid resident-RA relationship with feelings of resentment. For the resident, documentation can lead to a nasty burn mark on one’s... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Avoiding Trouble in 2011

Yes, I’m Homeschooled

That's right, thelittleone15 is...wait. Why don't we let her tell you. –Sparkitors Yep. I'm homeschooled. No, I don’t live in a closet. No, I don’t scurry away in fear whenever I have to talk to a member of the opposite sex. And no, I’m... More  →
Yes, I’m Homeschooled

January Horoscopes (Deluxe 12-Month Edition)

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 6, 2011
A new year, a new beginning, same old knees. Nothing bad will happen to your knees this year. Let’s get that out of the way up front. Stop worrying. Instead of writing the usual monthly horoscopes, for this month only, we are giving you a very... More  →
January Horoscopes (Deluxe 12-Month Edition)

The Think Tank

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 6, 2011
If you had to hazard a guess, who would you pick as Chelsea Dagger's absolute FAVORITE Harry Potter character of all time? Here are your choices: 1. Voldemort B. Crabbe/Goyle 7. Rob Pattinson IV. Frodo "Boom It To The Max" Baggins A.... More  →
The Think Tank

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Solve A Rubik's Cube

First it was cupcakes, then shopping, now THIS. Is there anything flyergirl can't do?—Sparkitors I'm sure that solving a Rubik's Cube is on the top of your long list of priorities. You know, get into a good college, get... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Solve A Rubik's Cube

Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 3!

thenameselodie is one of the funniest people on the planet, and she still can't get a kiss. WHAT GIVES?—Sparkitors I spent the entirety of my holiday break playing Mario Kart in the basement, so the potential for... More  →
Never Been Kissed in Michigan: Part 3!

The Best of 2011—That's Right, 2011

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 5, 2011
It's a new year, which means everyone's falling all over themselves, slipping in confetti and flailing their arms about menacingly trying to get you to read their Best of 2010 lists. We say, big whoop. Anybody can make a Best of 2010 list. Harry Potter,... More  →
The Best of 2011—That's Right, 2011