Skip over navigation

Open Thread for April 5

By Chelsea DaggerApril 5, 2011
We figured that The Great Gatsby was pretty much the perfect pet for the Sparkitors, but then we saw saddleclubfan1's photos of GRYFFINDOR, his bad-ass mane, and his sassy attitude. Dudes, this is the horse... More  →
Open Thread for April 5

Life According to Ginger: The Best Spring Break in History

By ContributorApril 4, 2011
It’s FINALLY spring break, and I happen to have two weeks of it, so I thought I would take a road trip with friends down to Florida. It was fun and all—we got to go to the Harry Potter theme park—but then we realized that... More  →
Life According to Ginger: The Best Spring Break in History

My French Adventures: Fast Times At Mont St. Michel

LadyM gets gorgeous weather AND amazing pastries? Excuse us while we weep with envy.—Sparkitors Another weekend. Two more beautiful, sunny days. It was so warm that I wore a skirt (WITHOUT nylons) and a sleeveless shirt. I'm told this is abnormal... More  →
My French Adventures: Fast Times At Mont St. Michel

One Year, 100 Books: I Capture The Castle

Lonks took a bit of a break from her popular series, but now she's back and better than ever!—Sparkitors Book #21: I Capture the Castle Author: Dodie Smith Reason for Reading: I got this book for Christmas from my aunt and knew absolutely... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: I Capture The Castle

Holding On: Chapter 3

In the last chapter of willwriteforhearts' story, Alice sees a person standing in the middle of the road. We can't wait to find out what happens next!—Sparkitors I follow her finger towards the intersection, squinting through the sheets of rain. “What are... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 3

Vocab Word of the Day

By Chelsea DaggerApril 4, 2011
We sure hope you guys had a relaxing weekend, because the fun is OVER: it's Monday, and it's time to SUFFER. It's a gloomy, sleepy day here in NY, and Chelsea Dagger has relinquished all hope that she'll ever be happy again—and since misery lurves... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day

Open Thread for April 4

By Chelsea DaggerApril 4, 2011
saddleclubfan1 might be the luckiest girl in the world; while the rest of us are wishing for ponies, she's surrounded by them at Fox Run Farm! Check out this handsome fella (is it weird that we said that about a horse?); his name... More  →
Open Thread for April 4

Confidence Pants Stories: Going Stag

By ContributorApril 2, 2011
CaptainMorganaMarie has the confidence pants to give prom a second try, even though it didn't work out perfectly the first time. We think that is YUS! —Sparkitors Last year, I strapped on some rockin' confidence pants and went to prom. I thought... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Going Stag

Confidence Pants Stories: Crush Gone Right!

An Anonymous Sparkler sent us this adorable story of a confidence pants success, and we just had to post it! —Sparkitors Simply put, seventh grade was the first time that I ever told a guy I liked him face-to-face. And I got... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Crush Gone Right!

Confidence Pants Stories: Kissing Alfredo

Hey, Sparkler, you know what they say: practice makes perfect! —Sparkitors This is a story of confidence pants, first kisses, and videos for English class. See, I’m an actress. Not professional or anything, but it’s what I love, and I get involved in any acting... More  →
Confidence Pants Stories: Kissing Alfredo