Skip over navigation

Different Ways to Fall Down

By Lex LuthorFebruary 14, 2011
Falling is important: It's the one time invincible youth pause to consider their mortality. We always think, “Sure, I’m okay now, but if I do that in 60 years, I’m dead. Or at least, in need of a hip replacement I can’t afford because I... More  →
Different Ways to Fall Down

Living Through The Egyptian Revolution: Part 6

By ContributorFebruary 14, 2011

BingoTheAwesome has been celebrating Mubarak's resignation all weekend, but she still found time to write this incredible post!—Sparkitors

As I’m sure you’ve all heard, Friday was a... More  →
Living Through The Egyptian Revolution: Part 6

Ask Jono: Relationships, From Start To Makeout

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 11, 2011
Dear Jono, I am a junior in high school and have never had a boyfriend. Ever. One thing that always happens to me when I am around a cute guy or a guy I like is that I can start to act weird, hyper or extremely... More  →
Ask Jono: Relationships, From Start To Makeout

Diary of a Super Virgin: Part 5!

By ContributorFebruary 11, 2011
reignshine is switching her focus: instead of trying to land a man, she's going to give herself a self-esteem upgrade!—Sparkitors Let me just start by saying rejection is a bridge that is a po and a half to... More  →
Diary of a Super Virgin: Part 5!

The California Wars: Why NorCal Is Superior

Trixie_Lestrange says what we've all been thinking: "rebuttal" is a hilarious word. And then she throws down for Northern California! –Sparkitors After reading ladybug8893's recent post, I started to notice just how much of a Sparkler rivalry there is between the two halves... More  →
The California Wars: Why NorCal Is Superior

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 8!

thenameselodie has figured out the secrets of the universe, but her crush's texts are still a mystery.—Sparkitors I just made a discovery that’s going to blow your minds. Whenever you consider the day a write-off before you’ve... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Part 8!

You Know You Live in Southern California When…

Do you have to be from SoCal to get in on Fish Taco Tuesdays, nicole2212? And can Michael Cera come? –Sparkitors This goes out to all my Southern California broskis. You just might be a Southern Californian if... You never order off the “regular” menu... More  →
You Know You Live in Southern California When…

How To Hate Valentine's Day Effectively

amaryllismoon isn't a huge fan of February 14th, but she does love dinosaurs, and that makes her A-OK in our book.—Sparkitors There are plenty of reasons to hate Valentine's Day: you're single, the color red sends you into... More  →
How To Hate Valentine's Day Effectively

Trials of a Tall Sophmore

Wickedchick825 has the same problem assark2013, except from the other end of the spectrum —Sparkitors I won’t deny it, I’m tall. Like, REALLY tall. The average girl in America is 5’4. I’m a few heads above that crowd: 6’1. Yes, I... More  →
Trials of a Tall Sophmore

Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Shakespeare Was An Idiot

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 11, 2011
That's right, we said it. That old bard was dumb as a bag of half-price bricks. All that "What's in a name? That which we call a rose by any other name would smell as sweet" stuff may have sounded pretty, but it was garbage.... More  →
Interview With A Sparkler, Round: Shakespeare Was An Idiot