Skip over navigation

How to Dress Like...Blair Waldorf

By ContributorMarch 2, 2011
Mckenzie_Me is an expert on the style of the Gossip Girls; check out her first post here!—Sparkitors I’ve covered Blair Waldorf’s best frenemy Serena Van der Woodsen, so now it’s time to look at the preppiest... More  →
How to Dress Like...Blair Waldorf

Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part Trois!

NarniaSparks may finally be able to answer the question, "What does an awkward silence sound like in French?"—Sparkitors “…....” Do you know what that sound is? That's the conversation that took place yesterday on... More  →
Hosting a French Exchange Student: Part Trois!

People You'll Meet At Your Middle School Reunion

We're not an entirely sure that middle school reunions actually occur, but if they did, jtjuvenile would have the down-low.—Sparkitors With Facebook  easily accessible to anyone who isn’t living in a hut made of poo,... More  →
People You'll Meet At Your Middle School Reunion

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 2, 2011
If you haven't memorized every single lyric to Ice Ice Baby, the best song every lip-synched, then A: you probably didn't get the reference in today's picture and B: there is something profoundly wrong with you. Here's a little taste of what you're missing out on: To the... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

What to Do When You Don't Have Anything to Do

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 2, 2011
Life is great when you're spending your days attending parties, winning sporting events, and kissing hotties. Life is kinda okay-ish when you're attending school, winning  gold stars in class, and kissing your parents goodnight. But what about when you don't have any of that to... More  →
What to Do When You Don't Have Anything to Do

March Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 2, 2011
The month of change is upon us as spring’s gentle breath eases away the dark cold fingers of winter. It’s also time to eat jellybeans! Will the thaw bring good fortune and smooches, or is this another month filled with boredom and soggy, cold French... More  →
March Horoscopes

How to Bond With Your Parents

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 2, 2011
It's great to hang out with your parents and bond, but the most important thing to remember is to always take bikes in case a quick get-away is needed. More  →
How to Bond with Your Parents

The Hit List: Sons of Admirals

babyvaquera is all about these guys, even if their heads do look like Skittles.—Sparkitors Do you like brightly-colored hair, ukuleles, and English accents? Well then, prepare to have your life changed. I’m here to tell you about SONS OF... More  →
The Hit List: Sons of Admirals

The Daily Trials of an English Major: DC Adventure!

By ContributorMarch 1, 2011
We like it when Courtney Guth is spontaneous, so we can live vicariously through her. —Sparkitors It all began when I was sitting in my dreadfully dreary Geography class. In the middle of the lecture, I found out that my next class was canceled.... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: DC Adventure!

How To Enjoy a Bad Mood

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 1, 2011
Some people just can't abide seeing you in a bad mood. As soon as they detect your aura of crankiness, they feel obligated to talk you out of it. "Life is as beautiful as hugging a bunny!" they'll gush. "Rainbows and gumdrops and look outside,... More  →
How To Enjoy a Bad Mood