Skip over navigation

Blogging My Boy Diet: Sink My Battleship

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2011
We may have to change the title of Talie's series to GIRL WARS. What do you think? —Sparkitors I just wanted you all to know that I'm typing this post up while sitting in my Computer Apps class. Aaand I just went up 10 points... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: Sink My Battleship

My French Adventure: Part 2!

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2011
LadyM has officially left the continent, and we are officially très jaloux! (That's "very jealous" for the uninitiated).—Sparkitors Hello Sparklers! I am no longer in Canada. I can tell because there is GREEN GRASS, NO SNOW, and it's 7o degrees; it's like May, or... More  →
My French Adventure: Part 2!

Confessions of an RA: Tiny Room, Big Personality

By Lindsay PuvelFebruary 21, 2011
The best place to get over claustrophobia is at college. It’s true that for most of us, living conditions at school are quite substandard by comparison to the large bay windows overlooking the sea, mannerly butlers, and savory ten-course meals we experience at home. But when... More  →
Confessions of an RA: Tiny Room, Big Personality

Life According to Ginger: Baked Goods and Sweet Dogs

By ContributorFebruary 21, 2011
College students can be a pretty fickle bunch sometimes. One day we’ll be absolute stereotypes of the classic university student—drinking coffee, wearing sweaters, debating the merits of Plato’s Republic, and having the time of our lives. That same night, we’ll be drinking less-than-legal beverages, wearing... More  →
Life According to Ginger: Baked Goods and Sweet Dogs

A Semi-Professional Analysis of the Top 8 Songs on iTunes

ccole13 is either completely insane or an actual genius. It's 50-50, and we like those odds.—Sparkitors I am a self-professed social enigma. Though an insanely popular, naturally blonde, straight-A, athletic superstar with a mastery of origami to boot, I... More  →
A Semi-Professional Analysis of the Top 8 Songs on iTunes

New Sparkler Series! My French Adventure: Part 1

LadyM is moving to France for 4 months—and she's going to share the entire experience with us!—Sparkitors I, LadyM, was stuck in a rut. I was a bored 11th grader dying to get out of high school and start my university... More  →
New Sparkler Series! My French Adventure: Part 1

Where To Go For Spring Break

By Lex LuthorFebruary 18, 2011
Who says you have to return from spring break with a tan and a dishy pen pal named Pablo? You and Pablo will lose touch in a few months anyway, and he definitely can’t take you to prom. This year, we challenge you to think... More  →
Where To Go For Spring Break

How To Tell Your Parents You've Got a GF/BF

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 18, 2011
Let's assume that your attitude toward your parents fall somewhere between "ZOMG they're totes my BFFs!" and "ZOMG I'm only applying to colleges that are at least 9,000 miles away!" (If they've ever made you attend snake-worship camp or insisted that "cave livin' is the... More  →
How To Tell Your Parents You've Got a GF/BF

My Crush Is a Food Network Personality

By ContributorFebruary 18, 2011
Real Alias knows that the way to a Sparkler's heart is through her stomach. –Sparkitors Yes, the Food Network!  I can't be the only one out there who has noticed all of the amazingly talented and good-looking guys on there. Right? Right!... More  →
My Crush Is a Food Network Personality

Ask Kat: A Case of Mistaken (Sexual) Identity

By kat_rosenfieldFebruary 18, 2011
Hi Kat, This is slightly strange to me because I usually solve my own problems, but I would like some help right about now because my friends have no idea what to tell me and I don't want to screw something up. I'm a freshman guy... More  →
Ask Kat: A Case of Mistaken (Sexual) Identity