Skip over navigation

What You Should Have Done To Celebrate The Supermoon

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 24, 2011
Oh no, you guys, the supermoon! We forgot about the supermoon! The one time in 18 years when you can strike up a conversation about the phases of the moon without being an astronomer or wizard, and we missed it. Of course, the event... More  →
What You Should Have Done To Celebrate The Supermoon

Never Been Kissed Michigan: Chicken Nuggets and Girl Talk

By ContributorMarch 24, 2011
After talking to a friend, thenameselodie realized that she's been looking at love the wrong way—and also that she definitely should have gotten a Frosty to dip her fries in.—Sparkitors Holy snow!... More  →
Never Been Kissed Michigan: Chicken Nuggets and Girl Talk

The Best/Worst Puzzle Game of All Time

By Dan_BergsteinMarch 23, 2011
Find It is a popular puzzle game that consists of a sealed tube filled with a few odd items and a gazillion tiny plastic beads. It’s not a typical board game, but more of a fun party game. And by fun, we mean... More  →
The Best/Worst Puzzle Game of All Time

Yes! You CAN Protest... About Something.

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 23, 2011
So your school fees are reasonable, your teachers aren't discriminatory, and the cafeteria food is pretty good? Well who said there had to be something WRONG to stage a protest? No one, that's who! (Except for society in general, but that doesn't count.) Here are... More  →
Yes! You CAN Protest... About Something.

10 Reasons M&Ms are Superior to Skittles

By ContributorMarch 23, 2011
mysticjadeshoe employs the classic Remus Lupin argument in her defense of M&Ms. Well played, Sparkler! –Sparkitors Dear emc8, Recently, it has come to my attention that you have dissed M&Ms in favor of... Skittles. Don't get me wrong: I love Skittles. But I... More  →
10 Reasons M&Ms are Superior to Skittles

Committee of Cool: Emma's Getting Married! And Other Stuff Is Happening, Too.

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 23, 2011
Emily: We should discuss EMMA'S WEDDING. Chelsea: WE SHOULD DISCUSS MY WEDDING TO EMMA. Emily: THAT SOUNDS GOOD TOO. Chelsea: EMMA, WHERE ARE YOU TAKING ME ON OUR HONEYMOON? Emma: I don't... More  →
Committee of Cool: Emma's Getting Married! And Other Stuff Is Happening, Too.

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 23, 2011
Last week's riddle, written by the Dagger herself, was revolutionary, unprecedented, and lots of other words that sound impressive. But it was nothing compared to the answers you unbelievably eloquent cats came up with; how did you get so SMART? Oh, right. By reading... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

The Best Skin Goops and Glops

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 22, 2011
The lovely Miss Marm has asked for a post on the best face goops and glops as an adjunct to our slideshow on getting shamazing skin before prom. She swears it's not because she's about to become Mrs. Marm and wants the advice... More  →
The Best Skin Goops and Glops

How To Escape a Terrible First Date

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 22, 2011
It started off badly: he showed up at your door, asked you for $30, and told you to sit in the back of the car because the "front seat is for winners only. NON-NEGOTIABLE." It got worse: his "chaper-mom-e" proceeded to do that weird lick-her-palm-and-plaster-down-his hair... More  →
How To Escape a Terrible First Date

The Hit List: Anberlin

By ContributorMarch 22, 2011
Metalhead865 is quickly becoming our go-to Mankler music expert!—Sparkitors When you think alternative rock, you probably think of bands like Green Day, Weezer, the Foo Fighters, and the White Stripes. When I think alternative rock, I automatically think of Florida fivesome Anberlin. Formed... More  →
The Hit List: Anberlin