Skip over navigation

The Hit List: Sons of Admirals

By ContributorMarch 2, 2011
babyvaquera is all about these guys, even if their heads do look like Skittles.—Sparkitors Do you like brightly-colored hair, ukuleles, and English accents? Well then, prepare to have your life changed. I’m here to tell you about SONS OF... More  →
The Hit List: Sons of Admirals

The Daily Trials of an English Major: DC Adventure!

By ContributorMarch 1, 2011
We like it when Courtney Guth is spontaneous, so we can live vicariously through her. —Sparkitors It all began when I was sitting in my dreadfully dreary Geography class. In the middle of the lecture, I found out that my next class was canceled.... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: DC Adventure!

How To Enjoy a Bad Mood

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 1, 2011
Some people just can't abide seeing you in a bad mood. As soon as they detect your aura of crankiness, they feel obligated to talk you out of it. "Life is as beautiful as hugging a bunny!" they'll gush. "Rainbows and gumdrops and look outside,... More  →
How To Enjoy a Bad Mood

Facebook War: Attack Of The Parentals

jtjuvenile knows that you already friended your mom. Quit frontin'.—Sparkitors “Accept me, or I shall ground you.” “I sent you a friend request  on Facebook. It’s up to you if you want to add me.” “FINE, I promise I  won’t upload your... More  →
Facebook War: Attack Of The Parentals

The Pros and Cons of Early Graduation

Lucky for us, amaryllismoon's got the time on her hands to write us this super-enlightening article! –Sparkitors I am a high school senior. I'm also in college. Confused? Let me explain. About two years ago, my father was transferred from the East Coast... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Early Graduation

My French Adventure: Part 4!

LadyM is experiencing a bit of culture shock—but hey, at least the baguettes are good!—Sparkitors So. You know about my school, and you know about my tour of Paris. Today, let's discuss some of my day to day [mis]adventures as... More  →
My French Adventure: Part 4!

22 Questions to Drive Your College Tour Guide Nuts

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 28, 2011
The college tour is a rite of passage for many high school students looking to pick a college out of the higher education heap. There are many things to consider: location, professor-to-student ratio, attractiveness of the student body (student body—hehe). The official school tour... More  →
22 Questions to Drive Your College Tour Guide Nuts

Cats With Dog Heads. Yes, Really.

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 28, 2011
And we have no answer. There is no reason in the WORLD why we should make a slideshow of dog heads photoshopped onto cat bodies, except that Emily Winter told us to, and Emily Winter's word is law. So stop your whining and give in to the madness: it's time to revel in the b More  →
Cats With Dog Heads. Yes, Really.

Grump Your Way Through Spring

By Rachel KorowitzFebruary 28, 2011
Everyone's so ready to turn their back on winter, being all, "Look at those flowers!" "Maypole! Yay!" "Hey—what's that green stuff on the ground? Let's run barefoot through it!" Not so fast, fair-weather friends. Just because it's a little closer to prom and a little eas More  →
Grump Your Way Through Spring

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Select Classes

By ContributorFebruary 28, 2011
Is there anything flyergirl doesn't know how to do? We're thinkin' no.—Sparkitors It's that time of year again: time to choose your courses. If you've already gone through the course selection process, kudos to you!  If it has yet to come, then print... More  →
Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Select Classes