Skip over navigation

Benefits of Ordering Off the Kids' Menu

By ContributorJuly 28, 2010
epicality, how old do you think is too old for the kids menu? Could the Sparkitors do it? We're sold on the idea. —Sparkitors Sparklers, I have a confession: I am 15 years old, and I still order off of the kids' menu at... More  →
Benefits of Ordering Off the Kids' Menu

Hating You Is A Lot Like Falling In Love

By ContributorJuly 28, 2010
Kolizzle, we totally understand where you're coming from. WHY CAN'T WE QUIT YOU, BIEBER?—Sparkitors Today’s celebrities fit into three categories: Those we love, those we hate, and those we wish we could hate more. Now, those first two categories... More  →
Hating You Is A Lot Like Falling In Love

What Your Burrito Says About You

By Sean BombadilJuly 28, 2010
The food scientists here at SparkLife have done extensive, extremely unreliable research to answer one of the most important questions of all time: what, exactly, does your burrito say about you? Read on for our decidedly inconclusive findings, and prepare to have your world ROCKED. 1. Rice and... More  →
What Your Burrito Says About You

How to Survive Junior High

By ContributorJuly 27, 2010
We love this post by embracethecheese, but we didn't know there were any 6th grade Sparklers out there! Are you there, you beautiful munchkins? Speak up in the comments! —Sparkitors As the new school year approaches, the very youngest Sparklers will face the Tremendous... More  →
How to Survive Junior High

Bad Dinner Table Conversation Topics

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 27, 2010
One of life's most uncomfortable sounds—falling somewhere between Chalkboard Fingernails and The Chittering Noise Insects Make In Movies—is the Dinner Silence. Whether you're at a nice restaurant or your girlfriend's parents' dining room, the longer you sit there surrounded by clinky silverware and awkward, polite coughs,... More  →
Bad Dinner Table Conversation Topics

Common Misconceptions About Deaf People

Thanks so much for this incredible article, Staresinspace!—Sparkitors Hi, it's me again! You probably remember me from the Day in the Life of a Deaf Student post. In the comments, I noticed a lot of questions about deafness in general, so... More  →
Common Misconceptions About Deaf People

How to Be Awesome: The Basics

Welcome to jgrudzy's LOL-worthy new column, How To Be Awesome, which is 5 percent grounded in reality and 95 percent absurd. Sparklers, think twice before trying this stuff at home! —Sparkitors Face it: You want to be awesome. Who doesn't? Today I'll be giving... More  →
How to Be Awesome: The Basics

Wise Advice for Freshmen Girls

Can you handle the TRUTH? Too bad. romancingvulcans is about to give it to you anyway.—Sparkitors It's about time that someone corrupted your innocence and told you starry-eyed incoming freshmen girls the truth about high school. The media is no help: it’s full of... More  →
Wise Advice for Freshmen Girls

My Crush is Animated

Your list is pretty solid, one25centpeice, but aren't you forgetting JAFAR?! Man, what a stud.—Sparkitors Here is yet another post about the joys of having a crush on a boy. I thought it was necessary, because though we've... More  →
My Crush is Animated

How to "Help" Your Friends with Homework

Why are all the Sparkler posts this week written by geniuses? Well, whatever, man, this one's from Apocalyn87. —Sparkitors There are always subjects that are near impossible and almost everyone fails. But then there's always that one kid who gets everything right and ninjas... More  →
How to