Search Menu
Menu

Britney Spears Releases Un-Photoshopped Images

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 16, 2012
Britney Spears has mostly been in the news lately for her upcoming gig on the X Factor. However, we're impressed with dear old Britney for a totally different reason. In an effort to show girls they can love their bodies the way they are, Britney allowed... More  →
Britney Spears Releases Un-Photoshopped Images

Would You Rather: Prom Edition, Part 2

By SissyMay 16, 2012
For the past few weeks, you’ve been eating, sleeping, breathing, peeing, pooping, writing, sneezing, talking, thinking, drinking, and wiping, PROM. There is not a single moment of the day during which you do not hold prom at the forefront of your forehead. In fact, your... More  →
Would You Rather: Prom Edition, Part 2

EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Sam Claflin About Snow White and the Huntsman!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 16, 2012
If you thought I looked love-struck during my  interview with Chris Hemsworth, just wait till you get a gander at me talking to/visibly swooning over Sam Claflin, the totally adorable, insanely sweet actor who puts a dark, sexy spin on the fairy tale... More  →
EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Sam Claflin About Snow White and the Huntsman!

The Embarrassing Case of the Nearly-Naked Boy

Before I begin, let's make this clear: In high school, I was a little bubble of asocial-awkward-shy-ness just waiting to burst. And I worked at a second-hand store. If you're familiar with thrift shops, you know that the customer base is 97.5% old ladies who collect... More  →
The Embarrassing Case of the Nearly-Naked Boy

4 Historical Moms Who Kicked Butt

By ElodieMay 16, 2012
Throughout history, moms have been doing whatever it takes to protect their kids and their homes...but these moms, well, they really take the cake. Isabella of France: Also known by her unarguably badass moniker “the She-Wolf of France,” she was the queen consort of King... More  →
4 Historical Moms Who Kicked Butt

Hipster Music, Australian Version

8blue_jay8 says this playlist consists mostly of small, up-and-coming Australian bands. YES. Two things we love: hipster music and Australian accents. "Awkward" by San Cisco "Air" by Snakadaktal (This music video is pretty cool--lots of fun masks!) "Girls" by Deep... More  →
Hipster Music, Australian Version

Red Carpet Style at the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere

By Chelsea DaggerMay 15, 2012
I could literally spend my entire day gazing at the photos of Chris Hemsworth, Kristen Stewart, and Charlize Theron from last night's Snow White and the Huntsman premiere—but unfortunately, my internship at the Ministry of Magic doesn't allow me that kind of leisure time. More  →
Red Carpet Style at the Snow White and the Huntsman London Premiere

Ask Jono: Being The Third Wheel

By Jon_SkindzierMay 15, 2012
Dear Jono, Let me start off by saying that, yes, you are very awesome and I love your column and if I ever saw you I would probably drop to my knees, sobbing wildly and weeping tears of pure joy mixed with pepper spray... More  →
Ask Jono: Being The Third Wheel

Get Your Last-Minute Yearbook Awards Votes in NOW!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 15, 2012
Alright, Sparklers, it's time to use your imaginations. Think back to that one time your family was ordering pizza and you weren't home yet. And you knew—KNEW—that your little brother was going to convince your parents to ONLY order olive and anchovy pizza just to... More  →
Get Your Last-Minute Yearbook Awards Votes in NOW!