Search Menu
Menu

The Friday Awards Are BACK!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 14, 2012
Let the leaps of joy commence, Sparksicles, because you totally read that right: we're bringing back the Friday Awards for one loooooonnnng summer of fun. Are you psyched? Because we are VERY psyched. If you're sitting there asking yourself what in the name... More  →
The Friday Awards Are BACK!

EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Chris Hemsworth About Snow White and the Huntsman!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 14, 2012
SPARKLERS, IT FINALLY HAPPENED. On Saturday, after almost 25 years of waiting, I crossed off the # 1 item on my "Lifelong Goals" list. No, I did not invent a cure for forehead sweating, or beat Harry Potter at Banana-grams, or eat my own weight... More  →
EXCLUSIVE Video: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Chris Hemsworth About Snow White and the Huntsman!

7 Jobs From The 1890s We Wish Still Existed

By Brandon SpecktorMay 14, 2012
It's JOBS WEEK on SparkLife! Get ready to learn about the coolest, craziest, and ickiest jobs from past and present. —Sparkitors Forget about the constant deadly steamboat accidents, and the lack of antibiotics, and the range wars and abhorrent health standards and the virtual absence of... More  →
7 Jobs From The 1890s We Wish Still Existed

How To Write a Cover Letter

By SissyMay 14, 2012
Now that the school year is officially winding down, it’s time to start focusing on how you're going to spend your summer. Applying for an internship at your dream company? After you put together a decent resume (tip: ask an older pal or sibling if they... More  →
How To Write a Cover Letter

The Guy's Guide to What to Wear Under Your Graduation Robe

By Eric SiegelsteinMay 14, 2012
The school year is drawing to a close, and if you’re a senior, the number of things you have left to care about are dwindling rapidly. By now, you probably already have a pretty good idea what you’re going to be doing next year. Prom’s... More  →
The Guy's Guide to What to Wear Under Your Graduation Robe

Our Moms Were Babes!

By EmmaMay 11, 2012
Moms! They know when you have a fever, they make your favorite spaghetti sauce, they cheer you up when you get dumped, and they were (and are!) totally hot. (We mean that in a really creepy way.) Happy Mother's Day to four of our favorite Splogger moms—we got you this slid More  →
Our Moms Were Babes!

12 Lessons My Mom Taught Me

By ShivaniMay 11, 2012
Moms are full of great life advice, and my mother in particular is full of so many pearls of wisdom, one could make a ridiculously long pearl necklace with them. Some more vivid lessons include: Hotel minibars are to be hated and feared. Travel everywhere when you’re... More  →
12 Lessons My Mom Taught Me
Geek Quiz: Poke-Mania

What Faye Learned During Her Freshman Year of College!

By ContributorMay 11, 2012
Faye is officially done with freshman year! Now get ready for some great advice...—Sparkitors Get ready Sparklers, cuz here it is: What Faye Learned her Freshman Year of College! Academics It’s okay if you have no idea what you’re doing with... More  →
What Faye Learned During Her Freshman Year of College!

Blogging Disney: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

By Scott GreenstoneMay 11, 2012
What IS The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad? It's a two-part feature, like Fun and Fancy Free was. The film begins in a library, and the first narrator (Basil Rathbone, for you movie buffs) asks what the most fabulous character in English lit is.... More  →
Blogging Disney: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad