Skip over navigation

The Slightly Punk Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 25, 2012
NayJay says this playlist has no real connections, but we think there's at least one: we like all these songs! At least, we used to like all of them way back when we went through our punk rock phase...and okay, deep down inside,... More  →
The Slightly Punk Playlist

The Worst Eating Habits To Never Do

By Rachel KorowitzJanuary 24, 2012
We're changing how we eat, because as we have recently learned, walking around with mayo smears on your face and lettuce in your hair comes off less as "devil-may-care" and more as "Does your keeper know you're out of your cage?" Here... More  →
The Worst Eating Habits To Never Do

Will U B My Stock-Photo Valentine?

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 24, 2012
This time of year is special for us, Sparkluvs. Not only is Valentine's Day fast-approaching, but it's also our three-year anniversary. I knew you'd forget. Which is why I'm reminding you now so you have plenty of time to get me a gift. Three years... More  →
Will U B My Stock-Photo Valentine?

The Pros and Cons of Having a Guy Best Friend

By ContributorJanuary 24, 2012
smartheart289' s best buddy is a dude who sometimes calls her a waffle muffin cat. Sounds like the perfect relationship to us!—Sparkitors I can’t remember a time in my life when I didn’t have a... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Having a Guy Best Friend

5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

Carolinawren4, you are one ambitious son-of-a-gun, and WE LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU.—Sparkitors Life is short, and fulfilling goals is hard.  I mean, look at me! In my Official Life Plan, which ends with unicorns and rainbows, I was supposed to have published a... More  →
5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

Why You Should Quit Whining About High School

Sparkler Kimberly knows that most students would give anything to get out of high school—but she just wants to get back in.–Sparkitors According to the general consensus, high school sucks. Most teenagers would give it up in a heartbeat... More  →
Why You Should Quit Whining About High School

Coldplay: The Underbelly

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 24, 2012
AloneApart is here to show you the other side of Coldplay. Sure, you all know the pop version, but what about the  smoother, more emotionally powerful side? This is great for long car rides on rainy days. We have one more... More  →
Coldplay: The Underbelly

Somebody Call the President: Voldemort Just Won the Hunger Games

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 23, 2012
KA-BLAM. That was the sound of me putting all three of last week's prompts into one giganticly (made that word up!) awesome title. No, it doesn't make a lot of sense, but neither does the fact that Andrew Garfield has somehow managed to... More  →
Somebody Call the President: Voldemort Just Won the Hunger Games

Atheism for Dummies

By ContributorJanuary 23, 2012
Nicole—Lyn has never been one to shy away from hot-button topics; check out her take on this traditionally touchy subject!—Sparkitors ‘Ello there, fellow Sparklers! Do you know what time it is? It’s semi-serious post time! [Insert a catchy, alternative rock/pop... More  →
Atheism for Dummies

Music Festivals Nobody Attended

By Brandon SpecktorJanuary 23, 2012
Would you could you on a boat? Would you could you on a freakin' mountaintop in the middle of freakin’ winter? This year many music fans answered these questions with a hearty, "Yes, here's my mom's credit card" as the popularity of multi-day... More  →
Music Festivals Nobody Attended