Skip over navigation

10 Ways to Entertain Yourself When You’re Trapped in the Bathroom

By Melissa AlbertDecember 8, 2010
Sometimes you plan on doing something, but life gets in the way. For instance, let’s say you plan on watching Glee and then writing a Gleecap, but “life” decides that instead you’re going to pull the knob off the bathroom door as you’re attempting... More  →

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 8, 2010
Okay, so maybe I intentionally miscounted the votes on last week's Think Tank post, and maybe the majority of you wanted to give George and Fred those 2 million Galleons, but COME ON: look at the smile on Snape. Have you ever seen... More  →

When Super Glue Goes Super Wrong

By Lucy HutchinsonDecember 8, 2010
Christmas is the season of many things: peace, joy, plastic trees, sword fights with your siblings using those long cardboard tubes inside gift wrap rolls... It's also the season when even the least creative of people try their hand at some kind of home-made craft. People... More  →
When Super Glue Goes Super Wrong

How to Be Awesome: Goodbye Edition

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 7, 2010
Say you're at your friend's house and it's time to leave. You don't want to be lame and just say goodbye all normal-like, do you? No. Of course you don't. You want to make your goodbye memorable; you want to make it important. You want... More  →
How to Be Awesome: Goodbye Edition

Blogging My Boy Diet: The Wall of Shame

By ContributorDecember 7, 2010
Why is Talie on this boy diet? As if two good reasons weren't enough, she gives us a third in this week's post. —Sparkitors Last week when I decided to kiss (NOT LITERALLY) Drummer Boy goodbye for good, I thought, "YES NO BOY PROBLEMS!... More  →
Blogging My Boy Diet: The Wall of Shame

More Phrases That Make No Sense

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 7, 2010
As you guys have already noticed, English idioms don't make much sense. Our language is littered with thousands of phrases whose meanings have absolutely nothing to do with what they actually say, and sure, we understand them, but only because we've heard them... More  →
More Phrases That Make No Sense

So What’s the Deal with Hanukkah?

Ever wondered about the history and traditions of Hanukkah? violet_hill1944 is here to fill you in!—Sparkitors

Hanukkah began on December 1st this year, and as one of the few Jewish kids

... More  →

Flyergirl13 Tells You How—To Go Holiday Shopping

The second installment in flyergirl's new series is even funnier than the first—plus, we now know the most effective way to kill our piggy banks. JACKPOT.—Sparkitors Holiday shopping is a stressful time of year, especially given the rough economy, which forced record numbers... More  →

Megan's Life Lessons: Safety First

By Megan PrietzelDecember 7, 2010
Not sure if breathing is safe? jedimastermegan's 'bout to set you straight.—Sparkitors I know I can't be the only person out there who has a hard time telling the difference... More  →

Foolproof Homework Excuses

J. Phoenix just made our faces fall off. From laughing. Totally makes sense. Yep. —Sparkitors 1. It was confiscated for national security reasons, I can't say any more. 2. My imaginary friend borrowed it and never gave it back. 3. I transferred to a religion that... More  →
Foolproof Homework Excuses