Search Menu
Menu

The Pros and Cons of Ryan Lochte

By ContributorAugust 1, 2012
If you've been watching the Olympics, you've probably noticed Ryan Lochte, the the ridiculously attractive American swimmer who recently beat out Michael Phelps for the  gold in the 400-meter individual medley. Do I know what the 400-meter individual medley is? Not really. but I... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Ryan Lochte

Auntie SparkNotes: I Just Can't Break Up With My Boyfriend

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 1, 2012
Dear Auntie, I'm going out with a guy—let's call him Brett—and we’ve been going out for about a month and a half. He is the stereotypical "perfect guy" who is sweet, good looking, funny—and almost every other girl likes him too. The thing is, I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Just Can't Break Up With My Boyfriend

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: What's Your Superpower?

By reidfaylorAugust 1, 2012
FROM: AwesomePossum214 Yo man, I think my fish, Jaws, is dead. Is there any way to bring him back to life? Or is his death his punishment for eatting all the other fish in some form of fish cannibalism? No fish ever deserves to die, no... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: What's Your Superpower?

Surviving Senior Year: Your Guide to Making it Out Alive

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 1, 2012
If you've already survived three years of high school, senior year is your new challenge. Your destiny. Your very own Triwizard Tournament, minus the wizards, the tournament, and (hopefully) the near death experiences. As such, your senior year can (and probably will) be a very stressful... More  →
Surviving Senior Year: Your Guide to Making it Out Alive

Glee Project Episode 9: "Romanticality" Recap

By Eric GarneauAugust 1, 2012
The Beginning: And then there were six. Things seem a lot more close-knit in the Glee House these days because, well, there aren't many people left living in it. Blake, noticing that the competition's almost over and there's an even number of competitors left, guesses... More  →
Glee Project Episode 9: "Romanticality" Recap

New Music: Namesake Rocks Out for the Nerds (and Their Dads)

By Brandon SpecktorAugust 1, 2012
When Will Crafton first picked up the guitar during the summer of 8th grade, he didn't expect to be spending a future 4th of July ducking fireworks at a gig in Six Flags. He didn't expect a daily routine of regaling fleets of young geeks... More  →
New Music: Namesake Rocks Out for the Nerds (and Their Dads)

How to Make Friends in College

By FayeJuly 31, 2012
Now is a very good time to start freaking out. Why? Because if you’re a soon to be college freshman, that soon is getting closer and closer. You’ve got a month at most to squeeze every last bit of fun out of summer before you’re... More  →
How to Make Friends in College

Things Not to Bring to College

By SissyJuly 31, 2012
When making that “YAY, I am FINALLY going to COLLEGE!!!!” checklist, it’s easy to let your enthusiasm take over and brainstorm WAY too many items. Make sure you take time to stop and think, “How will we fit all of that into mom's SUV and... More  →
Things Not to Bring to College

True or False: This Statement is a Lie. (HA! That Title Was Rather Clever, Wasn't It? Maybe?)

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 31, 2012
In case it wasn't made painfully obvious by my obviously painful attempt at wit in this week's title, last week's Writer Wars was all about DECEPTION. There was deceit, there was disguise, there were assassins and fake sisters and Hannah Montannas galore. It... More  →
True or False: This Statement is a Lie. (HA! That Title Was Rather Clever, Wasn't It? Maybe?)

Auntie SparkNotes: I Can't Handle Sex Jokes or Swearing

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 31, 2012
Hi, Auntie SparkNotes. I’m going into my third year of college, and the last two years haven’t gone exactly the way I would have liked. I’m really sensitive in weird ways. A lot of things make me uncomfortable really easily, but the main things I have... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: I Can't Handle Sex Jokes or Swearing