Skip over navigation

Your Fill-in-the-Blank Graduation Speech

By Janet ManleyMay 24, 2012
Fill in a word for each of the below, then soak up the commencement wisdom of your graduation speech! 1. Inanimate object 2. Inanimate object 3. Olympic event 4. Appetizer 5. Main course 6. Noun 7. Adjective 8. Adjective 9. Noun 10. Noun 11. Verb 12. Noun 13. Adjective 14. Noun 15. Something terrible 16. Number 17. Piece of equipment 18. Adverb 19. Verb 20. Animal 21.... More  →
Your Fill-in-the-Blank Graduation Speech

This Is What Happens When You Put Cupcake Batter in a Sausage

By Brandon SpecktorMay 24, 2012
If you're anything like us—and we know you are (our spies are everywhere)—the last time you sunk your chompers into the pillowy crust of a red velvet cupcake the first thing that barrel-rolled into your braingoo was, "This is ok, but I just know my... More  →
This Is What Happens When You Put Cupcake Batter in a Sausage

My History Teacher Is Crazy, In a Good Way

By ContributorMay 23, 2012
My history teacher, Mr. Mead, is crazy. Here is a just a little of the nuttiness that takes place in his Modern World History Honors class. 1. All who enter get thunder clapped. If you are not in this class, congrats, you will get... More  →
My History Teacher Is Crazy, In a Good Way

What's Your Hungarian Name?

Everyone knows visiting Hungary is at the top of your bucket list. Don't deny it—we know it's true. But before you run off to the Land of the Rubik’s Cube, you should probably adopt a Hungarian-esque name. Just follow the directions below, and you’ll have... More  →
What's Your Hungarian Name?

Red Carpet Style at Cannes

By Chelsea DaggerMay 23, 2012
And no one is really sure what happens there, either—as far as I can figure, it's just an excuse for famous people to get gussied up and prance around the French Riviera, eating croissants made of gold and wearing million-dollar pants. While I do some investigative researc More  →
Red Carpet Style at Cannes

Fun. Covers "Call Me Maybe"

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMay 23, 2012
Do two wrongs make a right? Okay, that's not fair—neither Fun. nor "Call Me Maybe" are wrong ... but both are terribly over-played. (Luckily, Fun. actually does have other songs that are quite good.) So, when I found out Fun. went to Holland and covered Carly... More  →
Fun. Covers "Call Me Maybe"

A Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Playlist

You Whovian Sparklers out there might remember when the Doctor Who fandom was taken for quite the emotional rigamarole about a year ago with rumors that Harry Potter director David Yates would be directing a Who movie not actually starring any of the show's cast... More  →
A Wibbly-Wobbly Timey-Wimey Playlist

Our 7 Favorite Fictional Geek Couples

By Melissa AlbertMay 23, 2012
Though seven real-life nerd couples recently gave us hope, we still turn to our fictional faves for perfect romance—because it's much easier/less illegal to spy on people who only live in our DVD collection/bookshelf. Here are our picks for fiction's 7 greatest nerdly... More  →
Our 7 Favorite Fictional Geek Couples

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Nicolas Cage

By reidfaylorMay 23, 2012
FROM: Capt.Awesome Reidfaylor, there is a guy that I like. However, I'm worried that he's sexist. What should I do? As I’ve learned from most popular sitcoms, any problem with gender inequality or sexism can most efficiently be solved by swapping lives for a single... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Become Nicolas Cage

Celebrate Glee with These Visual Puns!

By Emily WinterMay 23, 2012
Last night marked Glee's third season finale. Some characters graduated, never to be seen again. Let's take a moment to celebrate the season 3 cast—by including them in the following visual puns. Can you figure out the following common phrases (with Glee characters)??? Ans More  →
Celebrate Glee with These Visual Puns!