Menu

9 Ways to Cope With a Bad Kisser

By kat_rosenfieldJuly 19, 2012
You know what's great? Kissing. You know what's really great? Kissing with tongue! And you know what's absolutely repulsive? Kissing with tongue when your kissee's preferred technique is most aptly compared to that a burly construction worker jackhammering at a particularly resilient chunk of concrete. Whether... More  →
9 Ways to Cope With a Bad Kisser

What's Your Take on Seventeen's Anti-Photoshop Pledge?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 19, 2012
14-year-old Julia Bluhm recently led a campaign against photoshop in Seventeen magazine. Her goal was to get the magazine to commit to publishing at least one unaltered photo spread per issue. After a couple of months, the editors at Seventeen have agreed to a "More  →
What's Your Take on Seventeen's Anti-Photoshop Pledge?

9 Tips for Starting the School Year Right

By SissyJuly 19, 2012
School will be here in just a few short weeks, and it's time to make some resolutions. Say goodbye to handing in assignments late, spreading unfounded rumors about your friends, and using those abbreviations you made up that nobody understands. It's time to take... More  →
9 Tips for Starting the School Year Right

The Pros and Cons of Glee Star Chris Colfer's Debut Novel

By Brandon SpecktorJuly 19, 2012
As long as he's been in the public eye, 22-year-old Chris Colfer has been sharing his passions with the world. As Kurt Hummel on Glee, he regularly gets the chance to basque the viewing public in the music that moves him and his peers. With... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Glee Star Chris Colfer's Debut Novel

Why I'm Nervous About Owl City's Upcoming Album

By ContributorJuly 19, 2012

One thing you should know about me is that I’m a diehard Owl City fan. I’ve been a fan for about three years now, and I have almost every song by Owl City on my iPod. (The only ones I don’t... More  →

Why I'm Nervous About Owl City's Upcoming Album

Would You Shop at a Fake Hollister?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 19, 2012
In another weird news story, an Irish man opened a fake Hollister store in the back of his house. It turns out there's only one real Hollister store in Ireland, which means the goods are in short supply. Max Kulcynski, 27-year-old potential business genius, saw... More  →
Would You Shop at a Fake Hollister?

Stuff You Didn't Know You Needed to Bring to Camp

It's summer! While some of you might be relaxing on gorgeous tropical beaches with cool drinks and attractive lifeguards or chilling in some café in Europe with a cappuccino and an attractive waiter (almost as attractive as the lifeguard), some of us are going to... More  →
Stuff You Didn't Know You Needed to Bring to Camp

Camp Electric Day 3: A Magic Show and the Capital Kings!

July 10, about 11:20 AM Location: Trevecca Community Church Mood: Really happy This day will forever be remembered in CE history as "the day I met Ben Kasica". Woke up, ate, went to morning session, and then. My gosh. Today's guitar clinic was taught by Ben Kasica,... More  →
Camp Electric Day 3: A Magic Show and the Capital Kings!

Blogging B&N.com's Must Reads for Teens: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

Book: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas by John Boyne Synopsis: Bruno is forced to move from his five-story house in Berlin to a much smaller house near a camp apparently called “Out-With.” And all because his father is a man to watch and... More  →
Blogging B&N.com's Must Reads for Teens: The Boy in the Striped Pajamas

What's Your English Gentry Name?

Whether you prefer a little Jane Austen or Downton Abbey, everyone loves the elegance and sophistication of the English gentry. While many of us wish that we were a long-lost descendant of some king, we’ll probably never be a Mia Thermopolis. So... More  →
What's Your English Gentry Name?