Skip over navigation

Are You a Hate-able Twilight Hater?

By ContributorApril 15, 2011
yankeegirl93 brings up THE TWILIGHT ISSUE again to call all you Twilight-haters to the stand. Word!—Sparkitors Look, if you hate Twilight, that’s awesome. Good for you, really! I'm sure the books are really appreciative of your passionate loathing. The world is much... More  →
Are You a Hate-able Twilight Hater?

You Know You're from Williamsburg When...

LtlePointeDancer, we have to admit it: we're jealous of your proximity to roller coasters.—Sparkitors I'm from Williamsburg, Virginia. You probably heard about it once while you were dozing off in the middle of your AP U.S. History class; it's a little suburban... More  →
You Know You're from Williamsburg When...

Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: I'm a Princess (and SparkNotes Is My Fairy Godmother)

As Faye's official Fairy Godmother, we think we should just charm Chad into being less dumb.—Sparkitors Once upon a time, in a kingdom far, far, away, there lived a princess named Faye. And they all lived happily ever after. The end. Oh wait, I think... More  →
Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: I'm a Princess (and SparkNotes Is My Fairy Godmother)

Even MORE Hilarious Quotes By Teachers-And These Ones Are GOOD.

Okay, we know we say this every time, but rainfire113's quotes really are the FUNNIEST quotes EVER.—Sparkitors Yeah, I know what you’re thinking: “Rainfire, you silly child, we’ve had a bazillion of these posts already!” Yes, fellow Sparklers, I realize this, but why quit... More  →
Even MORE Hilarious Quotes By Teachers-And These Ones Are GOOD.

The Jane Austen Dating School: Instructions on Rejection

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 15, 2011
enthusiasm&austen has really had to live by the book this week. Thank goodness for Lizzy Bennett!—Sparkitors If I had to sum up the past week in one word, I'd say College-fitzwilliam-friends-laughing-planet-of-oddity-no-phone-missing-fitzwilliam-getting-asked-to-prom-killing-puppies-mr-collins-awkwardness-phone-calls-boys-boys-boys. Got that? Well, hopefully you didn’t because otherwise the rest... More  →
The Jane Austen Dating School: Instructions on Rejection

When Will He Come Online?

As I write this, the sun is shining through my window, I can see the beautiful blue sky, and a pigeon just flew away. But will I, the mighty Geeraff, being going outside today? No. Because as soon as I finish typing this sentence, I will... More  →
When Will He Come Online?

My Syria: A Sparkler Shares Her Fears and Hopes for Her Homeland

NarniaSparks sent us this powerful post in order to help inform other Sparklers about the events in Syria. We hope you all read it!—Sparkitors Have any of you read this post? Lonks wrote, “They had to read the stories of labor... More  →
My Syria: A Sparkler Shares Her Fears and Hopes for Her Homeland

The Pros of Having Older Siblings

Starkidette has figured out how to use her older sibling to her advantage. Thatta way, champ!–Sparkitors Part of being a kid is relentlessly groaning about how much you hate your sibling—it doesn’t matter if you actually like them, you... More  →
The Pros of Having Older Siblings

What Your Diary Style Says About You

By Dan_BergsteinApril 15, 2011
Keeping a daily account of your life is a great idea, and how you choose to do so is important. Will you keep a diary or write in a journal? (Don’t look at us like that. A diary is not a journal, and vice-versa.) Should... More  →
What Your Diary Style Says About You

The Secret to a Great Theme Park

ShanMarie_thegreat is a theme park expert, and she's about to share her wisdom.—Sparkitors I’ve been to a fair amount of theme parks in my life. I consider myself a Disney veteran, I went to both Seaworlds before I could walk, and I know... More  →
The Secret to a Great Theme Park