Skip over navigation

Here, There Be Dragons

By ContributorJuly 6, 2011
Did Lonks think this book was a winner or a dud? Read on to find out!—Sparkitors Book #42: Here, There Be Dragons Author: James A. Owen Reason for Reading: Sparkler lissalovesmusic suggested this on my review of Nine Days... More  →
Here, There Be Dragons

My (Impossibly Awesome, Entirely Imaginary) Future Career

LadyM doesn't require much out of her job; just a million-dollar salary and a playpen for her horse.—Sparkitors I guess I've reached that point in my life: the end of my senior year, the moment when I've got to start making preparations for the... More  →
My (Impossibly Awesome, Entirely Imaginary) Future Career

Snape Kills Dumbledore-WAIT, WHAT?! (Blogging AVPM 8)

PrestigiousTimeLady is givin' out narwhals like there's no tomorrow; don't you want to get in on this action?—Sparkitors Narwhals Bestowed Upon A Very VoldeQuirrell Reunion (see what I did there?): icanteverremember17 whichwitchiswhich? supertoasty613 WeDidntStartTheFire— for writing one... More  →
Snape Kills Dumbledore-WAIT, WHAT?! (Blogging AVPM 8)

How To Impress Girls and Stuff Like That: TanTanTheLadies Man Tells It Like It Is

By ContributorJuly 5, 2011
TanTan has achieved the impossible: he ate 29 Hot Tamales in 52 seconds. Just kidding. No one can do that—but he DID get his very own series, which you're going to love. And he'll keep working on the Tamales thing.—Sparkitors What. The. Hububaloo.... More  →
How To Impress Girls and Stuff Like That: TanTanTheLadies Man Tells It Like It Is

Writer Wars: GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY, GUYS

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 5, 2011
If SparkLife were a football team, and you guys were the handsome, courageous, boundary-breaking players, and I was the scruffy, inspirational coach, this is the point in the championship game where I would point at you and say "You're hall of... More  →
Writer Wars: GREAT GOOGILY MOOGILY, GUYS

What To Do When Parents Head Out for a Weekend

eyredumaslove95 knows how to use her freedom. Welcome to SparkLife, eyredumaslove! —Sparkitors If you're like me, a weekend from those loving-in-your-face-parents is a gift from God. Thankfully that has occurred recently and I spent the weekend attempting to figure out what to do with... More  →
What To Do When Parents Head Out for a Weekend

It's Summertime And the Girls Are Hard to Find

Metalhead865 returns to give us an update on his NBK progress! To catch up on his column, click here! I'm one of those guys who both loves and hates summer. Quick rundown of the reasons why: PROS: Freedom from school, homework, et cetera. CONS: It's... More  →
It's Summertime And the Girls Are Hard to Find

The Top Five Types of Summer Flings

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 5, 2011
Yes, that lifeguard is eying you. You know which lifeguard. That cute one, over there in the corner, watching you like a hawk. A hawk that thinks you look incredibly attractive. But before you jump in the pool with him (literally and figuratively), you need... More  →
The Top Five Types of Summer Flings

Open Thread for July 5

By SparkLifeJuly 5, 2011
Secretly-rapunzel sent in this pic, which we want to turn into a giant, room-sized poster, with this explanation: Because sometimes people ruin my favorite pastime of diving onto concrete. We totally feel ya, Rapunzel. It happens to us ALLLL the time.... More  →
Open Thread for July 5

How to Be Patriotic and Stuff...

By ContributorJuly 4, 2011
Shhh, little secret: We're not actually in the office today. We're out doing everything on i'm_a_walking_contradiction's 4th of July list! —Sparkitors It’s that time of year again, when family, friends, and the smell of... More  →
How to Be Patriotic and Stuff...