Skip over navigation

Who Is This Prince Charming, Anyway?

By ContributorMay 26, 2011
Faye has been blogging her quest for a prom date and finally got one! Now, the details... —Sparkitors I hope you didn’t think you had heard the last of Faye! Me, stop blogging? Honestly, what else would I do every Thursday night instead of... More  →
Who Is This Prince Charming, Anyway?

Dear Weather Gods, What Is Up With These Natural Disasters?

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 26, 2011
Every time we turn on the news these days, we are overwhelmed with gut-wrenching footage of earthquakes, landslides, tornadoes, and invasion by millions of beady-eyed Brood XIX cicadas. The Red Cross is working overtime. This time last year my city was underwater. And... More  →
Dear Weather Gods, What Is Up With These Natural Disasters?

Ask Jono: Love? Try Angles!

By Jon_SkindzierMay 26, 2011
Dear Jono, I have a serious problem! I like a guy :O jk thats not my problem. (Lets call the guy I like N.) Well my problem of "I have no clue how to tell N I like him!" just got 10 times worse!... More  →
Ask Jono: Love? Try Angles!

Sierra Goes to Prom!

By ContributorMay 26, 2011
Sierra made a plan to lose 30 pounds by prom. And the results are in... —Sparkitors Dear Sparklers, This is a two part post! I wrote the first part before prom, and the second part after it. First of all, I want to thank everyone for... More  →
Sierra Goes to Prom!

Signs You're Too Attached To Your Dog

By Rachel KorowitzMay 25, 2011
That little pile of fluffy goodness may be your best friend, but he probably shouldn't be your only friend, your prom date, or your reason for being kicked out of multiple fine-dining establishments. ("If she can't eat at the table, then I'm going to eat... More  →
Signs You're Too Attached To Your Dog

Vacations for English Majors

By ContributorMay 25, 2011
Courtney Guth knows that bookworms need vacations, too! —Sparkitors It’s that time of year again. Students are beginning to count down the days until they’re officially done with school for the year. They’re anxiously awaiting the final bell that signals sweet summertime freedom. Anticipation... More  →
Vacations for English Majors

Is This Study Routine Yale-Worthy?

By ContributorMay 25, 2011
Rosefan42, aka Laura, is a British Sparkler studying to take the SAT so she can apply to Yale. Here's what she's going through! —Sparkitors I promised you a little more on my crazy week, so here you go. I present to you,... More  →
Is This Study Routine Yale-Worthy?

How To Ensure This Summer Won't Be As Bad As Last Summer

By Jon_SkindzierMay 25, 2011
Ahh, summer! For some, a season of constant wonderment and endless glee; for others, a season of constant heat stroke, wonderment over whether the bees you're fleeing are regular bees or killer bees, and endlessly cowering in your house until there's snow... More  →
How To Ensure This Summer Won't Be As Bad As Last Summer

You Know You're From Plano, TX When...

By ContributorMay 24, 2011
Is Plano really this different from the rest of Texas, or do we just know nothing about Texas, mamajo8296? —Sparkitors You know you're from Plano, TX when... You’re not afraid to use coupons. Even if there is a blizzard and every other district has canceled... More  →
You Know You're From Plano, TX When...

Bi Bi Love?

By ContributorMay 24, 2011
Lyra's still crushing on her BFF James, and now there are more complications than ever.  —Sparkitors An experiment: A man was told to wear glasses that would flip the world upside down. The man was quite confused for the first few days wearing the... More  →
Bi Bi Love?