Skip over navigation
Menu

Who’s the New Face of Aéropostale?

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 11, 2012
Raisin cookies that look like chocolate chip cookies are probably my main reason for trust issues More  →
Who's the New Face of Aéropostale?

An Interview with a Former Olympic Intern

By SissyJuly 11, 2012
Ever wish you could be a part of the Olympic games even though you can't throw a ball or swim a lap? Ever wish the Olympics had a writing event (even though you're still not sure if literature would be a Winter or... More  →
An Interview with a Former Olympic Intern

10 Things Quiet Kids Hate to Hear In Class

By ContributorJuly 11, 2012
I've had some great teachers in my time, and I've had some terrible ones. But I always have at least one (usually more than one) who says some combination of the below, purelyI’m convincedMore  →
10 Things Quiet Kids Hate to Hear In Class

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: How to Avoid Sunburns

By reidfaylorJuly 11, 2012
FROM: thePurpleRavenclaw My family is going to the beach soon. I'm pretty pale skinned and prone to sunburn, and my last few trips to the beach have resulted in painful, blistering sun poisoning. I use sunscreen but it doesn't always seem to work. What... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: How to Avoid Sunburns

Fabulous Fashion Recap!

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 11, 2012
You butts may not have noticed, but I've been out of the office for the last two weeks, gallivanting around Colorado and casting coy, sweaty glances at handsome lumberjacks. It appears that in my absence, STUFF ACTUALLY HAPPENED, most notably: a lot of famous people looked R More  →
Fabulous Fashion Recap!

Metalhead's Back at Camp Electric!

July 6, 2012 (T-minus 2 days) Location: My house, somewhere in North Carolina Mood: Too psyched for words The Mayans were wrong, they say. 2012 is not the end of the world, they say. There's a one-in-a-bajillion chance that we're all going to die on December... More  →
Metalhead's Back at Camp Electric!

Neil Gaiman Has 5 New Books on the Way!

By Brandon SpecktorJuly 11, 2012
We're all versed in the classic literary conflicts—Man Vs. Society, Man Vs. Self, Man Vs. Food, etc.—but with Chu's Day, the first of five (!) pending releases from Neil Gaiman via a recent deal with HarperCollins Children's Books, some shine will... More  →
Neil Gaiman Has 5 New Books on the Way!

New Music: 14-Year-Old Angelique Sabrina Is NOT "The Next Rihanna"

By Brandon SpecktorJuly 11, 2012
Bahama pop comer Angelique Sabrina won her first talent competition with an original song when she was eight years old. Now 14, she's already been recognized by the Bahamian senate as an important island mover and shaker, and been labeled by American bloggers... More  →
New Music: 14-Year-Old Angelique Sabrina Is NOT "The Next Rihanna"

Advice for Approaching a Single Geekette (Gentlemen, Take Note!)

Yes, they exist—that is, we exist. The girls who have memorized the Periodic Table and can make an explosive out of a bowling ball, some bleach, a piece of string, and a match head. The girls who still climb trees and know which of the... More  →
Advice for Approaching a Single Geekette (Gentlemen, Take Note!)

Glee Project Episode 6: "Fearlessness" Recap

By Eric GarneauJuly 11, 2012
The Beginning: As usual, The Glee Project gets underway with Glee casting director Robert Ulrich assigning this week's theme and "homework" to the contestants. This time, it's "Fearlessness," which means the kids are going to have to get over their hang-ups and prove that they're... More  →
Glee Project Episode 6: "Fearlessness" Recap