Search Menu
Menu

Taylor Swift's New Single Is Fist Pumpy and Girly at the Same Time

By Emily WinterAugust 14, 2012
Tay Tay has just released a new single, "We Are Never Getting Back Together," an in-your-face anthem aimed at a (nameless) ex-boyfriend. We love this song because it's sooooo relatable, kinda angry, but still embodies Tay's signature Swiftian sweetness. The single will be on her... More  →
Taylor Swift's New Single Is Fist Pumpy and Girly at the Same Time

Awkward Episode 7: "Another One Bites the Dust" Recap

By Molly HoranAugust 14, 2012
Catch up on last week's episode right here! A Little Over the Top It's time for Jenna's Aunt Ally's wedding, and her craziness level is as high as Jenna's ever seen it. While her mom and Sadie get to wear pretty bridesmaid dresses, Jenna (who's... More  →
Awkward Episode 7: "Another One Bites the Dust" Recap

There's Going to Be a Hangover III?

By Scott GreenstoneAugust 13, 2012
Silly Warner Brothers. Gratuitous sequels are for kids, like Sylvester Stallone. It turns out Zach Galifianakis, Ed Helms, and Bradley Cooper are all returning to The Hangover franchise for a second sequel to the 2009 film. Rumor has it this film will be set... More  →
There's Going to Be a Hangover III?

What Not To Eat in College

By FayeAugust 13, 2012
I don’t have a cookie. But if I did have a cookie, I would give it to Blue_lights_of_ny for his/her/its awesome suggestion: “Someone should write a post about how college food will kill you.” Blue_lights_of_ny, I am the someone you’ve been waiting for.... More  →
What Not To Eat in College

The Best Cream Cheese Frosting Ever

By ShivaniAugust 13, 2012
Summer is quickly drawing to a close, and I’m spending my last moments of freedom in a vague haze, going on mental dates with Sebastian Stan and eating my weight in cheese puffs and Red Vines. To say I’m lazy and unproductive is an understatement,... More  →
The Best Cream Cheese Frosting Ever

What Do You Think This Butter Dance Means?

By Emily WinterAugust 13, 2012
This video isn't new to the internet, but it's new to me. It's a piece of performance art, so I'm assuming it's supposed to make a statement about something. But what? I tried to articulate my ideas to my friends ("The butter is, like, the... More  →
What Do You Think This Butter Dance Means?

Breakfast Burrito of Champions

By ShivaniAugust 10, 2012
For all my talk of laziness, I’m actually a fairly active person. I ski and fence, willingly go to the gym, and often play soccer and volleyball with my friends. I like the feeling of being fit. When I was younger and skiing competitively, I... More  →
Breakfast Burrito of Champions

7.5 Back-to-School Lessons from The Bourne Legacy

By Brandon SpecktorAugust 10, 2012
The Bourne Legacy parkour'd into theaters today, and we weren't surprised to find that Aaron Cross, our Super Spy du jour played by the unassailably awesome Jeremy Renner, has plenty to teach the world about the life undercover: Don't fight a pack of... More  →
7.5 Back-to-School Lessons from The Bourne Legacy

Dating With Science: Gawking at a Woman Makes Her Worse at Math

By Jon_SkindzierAugust 10, 2012
Science Fact: Ogling a woman, even briefly, is distracting enough to make her perform worse on a problem-solving test. Explanation: You may have heard of "the male gaze," the concept that movies (and tons of other things) favor the perspective of men.... More  →
Dating With Science: Gawking at a Woman Makes Her Worse at Math