Search Menu
Menu

QUIZ: What Kind of Hero Are You?

By Becky FerreiraAugust 23, 2012
We've devised the ultimate test of heroism! Keep track of your points so you can figure out what kind of hero you are. 1. Your best friend has been kidnapped by space pirates. What is your first reaction? A. You rally your friends together and proclaim that,... More  →
QUIZ: What Kind of Hero Are You?

My Weirdest Childhood Beliefs

By Melissa AlbertAugust 23, 2012
Compared to babies, who literally think you stop existing after you leave their field of vision, little kids are pretty smart. But although they can grasp basic concepts like "I have feet" and "Cheerios are delicious," the world is still very confusing for them. With... More  →
My Weirdest Childhood Beliefs

Mistakes We All Make

By Janet ManleyAugust 23, 2012
Don't let people goat you into things you're not ready for. More  →
Mistakes We All Make

Our Favorite Songs Featuring Animals

By RG DanielsAugust 22, 2012
Our Animals Week celebration continues to go strong. Today we've shown a spotlight on some of the greatest songs featuring animals in the title. Grab your hairbrush, shut the door, and sing along to some of these classics. Hound Dog by Elvis Presley: An... More  →
Our Favorite Songs Featuring Animals

It's Official: Finnick Has Finally Been Cast!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 22, 2012
GUYS. THE NEWS IS FINALLY HERE. The moment we've all been waiting for has arrived: the part of Finnick Odair in Catching Fire has finally been cast! Lionsgate has announced that Sam Claflin will be taking the role. We've been speculating about Sam... More  →
It's Official: Finnick Has Finally Been Cast!

Everyday Uses For Awesome Superpowers

By Becky FerreiraAugust 22, 2012
With great power, comes great responsibility. But sometimes that responsibility can be studying for a test or cleaning the attic. Sure, you could spend your nights fighting crime but during the day, you may as well make life a little easier for yourself. Below you’ll... More  →
Everyday Uses For Awesome Superpowers

Check Out the Avengers Gag Reel!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 22, 2012
Is anyone else out there longing for more footage of Chris Hemsworth, Chris Evans, Robert Downey Jr., Tom Hiddleston, and the rest of the Avengers cast?Yeah, we thought so. Well, you're in luck! the Avengers' gag reel just came out, and it's FUNNAY. And... More  →
Check Out the Avengers Gag Reel!

A Review of the Reviews of Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

By Josh SorokachAugust 22, 2012
Recently, I decided to make an attempt at becoming a well-rounded person. I was going to tackle all the classics; read Homer’s The Odyssey, spend some time on the Battle of Hastings Wikipedia page, and possibly take a shot at understanding who or what Voltaire is.... More  →
A Review of the Reviews of Justin Bieber: Never Say Never

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: One Direction Shame

By reidfaylorAugust 22, 2012
FROM: wallflower19 I can't decide between red and blue nail polish, and I'm certainly not taking the easy way out and going with purple... What do you think? This is a tough question. I am inclined to suggest red with blue stripes, but that seems... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: One Direction Shame

Which Celeb Saw the New Perks of Being a Wallflower Movie?

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 22, 2012
Just to clear up the confusion, I am NOT engaged to Chad Kroeger of Nickleback. More  →
Which Celeb Saw the New Perks of Being a Wallflower Movie?