Search Menu
Menu

Celebrity Fragrances We Wish Existed

By Melissa AlbertSeptember 6, 2012
Following the smash success of singing leprechaun Justin Bieber's Girlfriend perfume, we predict an explosion in celebrity scents this fall—because nothing says "back to school" like smelling like a famous person who just rolled in freesia petals. If you're reading this... More  →
Celebrity Fragrances We Wish Existed

Red Carpet Style at the Venice Film Festival!

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 6, 2012
...because everyone always looks so FANCY. Now let's all pretend we're famous and pick which of the following outfits we'd wear to our movie premiere. (Dibs on the tuxedo and sneakers!) More  →
Red Carpet Style at the Venice Film Festival!

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: How to Talk to Boys

By reidfaylorSeptember 6, 2012
FROM: the_lol_chick I've been hanging out with a guy friend that I think is super handsome. The only problem is that everytime I'm around him, I can't think of any smart, funny, or witty things to say and end up looking like the most... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: How to Talk to Boys

The Best Upcoming Movies Based on Books

By Lisa BernierSeptember 6, 2012
Fall means the re-emergence of chunky sweaters, ordering a tall caramel apple spice at Starbucks, and a slate of new movies. Of all of these, I like the third the best, mainly because I can wear my chunky sweater while sipping my caramel apple spice... More  →
The Best Upcoming Movies Based on Books

Your Favorite Canadians Team Up: Carly Rae and Bieber Duet!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 6, 2012
Ever since Justin Bieber first started promoting Carly Rae Jepsen, we've been waiting for these two lovely Canadians to team up. And the moment has finally come! Normally, we have a bit of a love/hate relationship with Carly Rae and the Biebs...but is this song... More  →
Your Favorite Canadians Team Up: Carly Rae and Bieber Duet!

A Field Guide to Surviving the Cafeteria

By Peter RuggSeptember 6, 2012
Ah, high school: from first period to the final bell, you're forced to abide by a strict regime of rigorously-scheduled classes and pre-ordained locker locations; it's sort of like prison, but less fun. And yet, in this desert of conformity, we find an oasis: the cafeteria.... More  →
A Field Guide to Surviving the Cafeteria

McKayla Maroney Wants to Be An Actress

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 6, 2012
Gold medal-winning Olympic gymnast McKayla Maroney says she wants to be an actress. Not a reality star like fellow Olympian Ryan Lochte, mind you, but an actress on real TV! Even movies! We say go for it! If McKayla can use even half of the drive... More  →
McKayla Maroney Wants to Be An Actress

How Not to Drive Your Roommate Completely Insane

By Melissa AlbertSeptember 5, 2012
The thrilling independence of dorm life will quickly be tempered, if not overwhelmed, by the questionable joys of sharing your space with a stranger who may or may not have night terrors. While you can't do much about your roommate's nose... More  →
How Not to Drive Your Roommate Completely Insane

10 Ways To Get Your Head Back Into School and Out of Summer Vacation

By Lisa BernierSeptember 5, 2012
Cry your tears. Sigh your sighs. Bemoan and whine to everyone you see that these glorious summer months have finally come to a close. No more staying up to play 8-hour Halo marathons. No more late, late, late night movies. No more playing in the... More  →
10 Ways To Get Your Head Back Into School and Out of Summer Vacation

QUIZ: Which TV She-Geek do you Most Resemble?

By Beth MishlerSeptember 5, 2012
Geeky girl characters have almost become a cottage industry on television—which we love! So we thought we’d put together a quiz to see which geeky TV chicas you lady-Masterminds most resemble. 1. Your ultimate Friday night consists of: a)     Catching up on a week’s worth of geeky... More  →
QUIZ: Which TV She-Geek do you Most Resemble?