Search Menu
Menu

Who Might Be an American Idol Judge

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 15, 2012
This gold medal is the best accessory I've ever worn. More  →
Who Might Be an American Idol Judge?

We Want an Owl, and We Want to Give Him a Head Massage

By EmmaAugust 15, 2012
We were already dying for a pet owl (we're 100% sure an owl would LOVE living in our tiny Brooklyn apartment), and then we saw this video: Were you aware that owls basically purr like kittens when they're getting their heads scratched?? Soooooo ca-uuuuuuuuute!... More  →
We Want an Owl, and We Want to Give Him a Head Massage

Want to Cry Like a Baby? Watch a Pixar Movie.

By ContributorAugust 15, 2012
I can see the meeting now: hundreds of people all jammed into one room, sitting on folding chairs and eating drugstore-brand cookies that they wash down with cheap lemonade. I stand up in front of them with my palms sweating ferociously. My dry... More  →
Want to Cry Like a Baby? Watch a Pixar Movie.

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Keep Your Room Messy

By reidfaylorAugust 15, 2012
FROM: thePurpleRavenclaw My parents keep telling me to clean my room, but what they call "a pigsty," I call "creative expression." How can I convince my parents to let me keep my room a mess? Your parents won’t believe this “creative expression” excuse unless you... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: Keep Your Room Messy

Catching Fire Casting News: Meet Cashmere, Gloss, and More!

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 15, 2012
SALUTATIONS, TRIBUTTS. I've got some spectacular Wednesday morning news for you: four more tributes have been cast in Lionsgate's Catching Fire! Stephanie Leigh Schlund will take on the role of Cashmere, the brutal and beautiful former winner from District 1, and Alan Ritchson... More  →
Catching Fire Casting News: Meet Cashmere, Gloss, and More!

Ask Jono: When You Like A BFF's BF

By Jon_SkindzierAugust 15, 2012
Dear Jono, It’s kinda complicated. There is a boy that I really, really, really, REALLY like. It’s like everything he does is what I’ve always wanted in a Significant Other. He’s really nice, he’s funny, he’s cute, etc, etc…. *sigh* Anyway, the problem... More  →
Ask Jono: When You Like A BFF's BF

ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME: In Defense of Chelsea Dagger's FAVORITE FORM OF COMMUNICATION

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 14, 2012
Butts, I have a problem. I'm not talking about the gallons of perspiration that drip from my spectacularly large forehead whenever the temperature rises above 28 degrees Fahrenheit. I'm also not talking about my woeful lack of boogie skills (my signature dance move, a... More  →
ALL CAPS, ALL THE TIME: In Defense of Chelsea Dagger's FAVORITE FORM OF COMMUNICATION

Blogging Disney: Winnie the Pooh

By Scott GreenstoneAugust 14, 2012
Some of you loved Robin Hood, and some of you think anthropomorphic characters are freaky. My question: How do you live in this culture? Talking, walking animals are everywhere; from commercials to movies to TV shows to books to the fronts of toilet paper packages.... More  →
Blogging Disney: Winnie the Pooh

Taylor Swift's New Single Is Fist Pumpy and Girly at the Same Time

By Emily WinterAugust 14, 2012
Tay Tay has just released a new single, "We Are Never Getting Back Together," an in-your-face anthem aimed at a (nameless) ex-boyfriend. We love this song because it's sooooo relatable, kinda angry, but still embodies Tay's signature Swiftian sweetness. The single will be on her... More  →
Taylor Swift's New Single Is Fist Pumpy and Girly at the Same Time

Awkward Episode 7: "Another One Bites the Dust" Recap

By Molly HoranAugust 14, 2012
Catch up on last week's episode right here! A Little Over the Top It's time for Jenna's Aunt Ally's wedding, and her craziness level is as high as Jenna's ever seen it. While her mom and Sadie get to wear pretty bridesmaid dresses, Jenna (who's... More  →
Awkward Episode 7: "Another One Bites the Dust" Recap