Search Menu
Menu

How to Get Your Ex Back (The KStew Method)

By SissyOctober 4, 2012
With rumors swirling that RPatz and KStew are working to repair their relationship after her crazy public affair, we can’t help but wonder how Kristen roped him back in. Do you have an ex you’d like to win back after ripping out his heart... More  →
How to Get Your Ex Back (The KStew Method)

Who's New Album Is Impressing Simon Cowell?

By Aislinn ShevlinOctober 4, 2012
Does anyone else measure time in loads of laundry? Dang ol' did I really go through these clothes that quick? More  →
Who's New Album Is Impressing Simon Cowell?

Emma Stone Gets Primitive In The Croods!

By Vadim NewquistOctober 4, 2012
Emma Stone and company are hitting the stone age for Dreamworks next big budget animated feature, The Croods! This prehistoric fantasy features Emma Stone, Ryan Reynolds, and Nicolas Cage as a tightly knit family of cave people that set upon a wild adventure when they... More  →
Emma Stone Gets Primitive In The Croods!

Doctor Who Trash Cans to Unicorn Meat... All on One Site!

By Vadim NewquistOctober 4, 2012
In order to survive, man needs the basics: air, food, water, and shelter. But after all that, if you've got a few bucks left over, why not go for a Star Ship Enterprise pizza slicer or a plushy Alien face-sucker? Well, it just so happens that this awesome website called Thin More  →
Doctor Who Trash Cans to Unicorn Meat... All on One Site!

Reviewing Metalhead's College Essay

By Josh SorokachOctober 4, 2012
When I casually mentioned to a friend that I'd be helping the youth of America with their college essays, my former friend and current acquaintance replied: "Really? No offense, but you're not exactly a paradigm of academic achievement." I immediately went to my local dictionary... More  →
Reviewing Metalhead's College Essay

How to Ghost a Hot Guy

By TalieOctober 4, 2012
Okay, so I’m taking this British Literature Class (WHICH IS SO FREAKIN' AWESOME), and it makes me want to speak as if I am a writer from the Neoclassical Era (yep, I’m learning stuffs). So I do apologize if I randomly get all Neoclassicalian up... More  →
How to Ghost a Hot Guy

Historical Proof That Guys Have Always Been Jerks

By Scott GreenstoneOctober 4, 2012
"Men don't know the meaning of chivalry anymore." "Guys don't know what it is to be a gentleman in this day and age." How often do we hear this? Like, much. The common belief is that men in general used to be a lot more awesome than... More  →
Historical Proof That Guys Have Always Been Jerks

The Best Icebreakers to Spark Conversation with Your In-Class Crush

By Valerie BurnOctober 3, 2012
The best thing about starting a new school year is hope. Possibility. Dreams. The chance to start new. The chance to meet a new friend. Or, reunite with old ones. In short, anything is possible. It is also a great time to ignite—or reignite—crushes. Crushes, new... More  →
The Best Icebreakers to Spark Conversation with Your In-Class Crush

Science Fiction vrs Fantasy: Science Fiction Wins by a Parsec!

By Becky FerreiraOctober 3, 2012
Last week, fellow Mastermind Robert Isenberg made the case that fantasy is better than science fiction. I heartily disagree, and I know my fellow scifi nerds will back me on this (provided they take a little break from ray gun target practice). To... More  →
Science Fiction vrs Fantasy: Science Fiction Wins by a Parsec!

The Casual Vacancy Book Club Part 5: Kids Rule, Adults Die in Wicker Baskets

By Brandon SpecktorOctober 3, 2012
I've gotta go carve some energy-efficient, bio-degradable apple core coffins for the local funeral parlor, so today's Book Club will be brief. A few notes about "Friday," "Saturday," and the end of Act One (1/3rd of the way through this mamajama, guys!) : We jumped from... More  →
The Casual Vacancy Book Club Part 5: Kids Rule, Adults Die in Wicker Baskets