Menu

Lies I Was Told About Boarding School

By ContributorJuly 25, 2012
As a 16 year old girl returning from her second year of boarding school with severely dashed expectations, I believe there's no one more qualified to expand on what utter falsiities lie in the portrayal of boarding schools in the media. I'm actually considering making... More  →
Lies I Was Told About Boarding School

Who's Hitting on Channing Tatum via Twitter?

By Aislinn ShevlinJuly 25, 2012
Omg my dress for the TCAs is GLOW IN THE DARK!! I did not know that lol More  →
Who's Hitting on Channing Tatum via Twitter?

MAN OF STEEL: Superman Has Arrived and He is SUPER HAWT

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 25, 2012
There's a new superhero on the block, butts, and his name is HENRY CAVILL. In case you're not familiar with Mr. Cavill's work, take a gander at this pic from The Immortals, this pic from The Tudors, and this pic... More  →
MAN OF STEEL: Superman Has Arrived and He is SUPER HAWT

Glee Project Episode 8: "Tenacity" Recap

By Eric GarneauJuly 25, 2012
The Beginning: The theme of this week's show is tenacity. Sadly, no Tenacious D songs will be performed. Despite that, the kids are somehow still really psyched for the week; as casting director Robert Ulrich points out, they're all pretty much experts in it by... More  →
Glee Project Episode 8: "Tenacity" Recap

Bra Care 101

By ShivaniJuly 25, 2012
So bras. Booby cups. Over-the-shoulder-boulder-holders. Sweater kennels. Brassieres. Flopper stoppers. Double-barreled slingshots. Whatever you call them, you probably use them. Which means knowing how to take care of your bras is pretty important information. Here are the basics. Washing The ideal, of course, is to hand wash... More  →
Bra Care 101

J.K. Rowling's Kids Are the Luckiest Kids Ever

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 25, 2012
Okay, we already knew that J. K. Rowling's kids were lucky. Their mom is an incredibly talented writer and genuinely seems like a nice, caring, lovely person—not to mention she's really concerned about shielding her children from the negative effects of her popularity and doesn't... More  →
J.K. Rowling's Kids Are the Luckiest Kids Ever

Defunct Olympic Events

By RG DanielsJuly 24, 2012
As the Olympics approach, we should pay homage to the events that no longer exist. And then make up a bunch of our own. Here is our list of "totally definitely real legit" defunct Olympic events. Speed haircutting. Equipped with shears and a hairdryer, competitors fought... More  →
Defunct Olympic Events

Do You Like Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 24, 2012
Owl City and Carly Rae Jepsen teamed up to release the song "Good Time" about a month ago (written, by the way, by Adam Young and Matt Thiessen, not Carly Rae). The music video just came out today, and lucky for you, we've been watching... More  →
Do You Like Owl City/Carly Rae Jepsen's New Video?

An Inside Look at THE BOURNE LEGACY (with JEREMY RENNER, Y'ALL!)

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 24, 2012
ATTENTION, SPARKLEBUTTS: Our awesome pals over at Universal just sent us a top-secret, super-underground, covert-ops-level video containing killer new footage from The Bourne Legacy. NO, I'M NOT KIDDING. YES, THIS IS REALLY HAPPENING. Check out the awesome vid below to see Jeremy Renner (AKA Chelsea's... More  →
An Inside Look at THE BOURNE LEGACY (with JEREMY RENNER, Y'ALL!)

How to Dress Like Gwen Stacy from The Amazing Spider-Man

By ContributorJuly 24, 2012
We all know The Amazing Spider-Man was a great movie. While Andrew Garfield played a fresh and adorable Spidey, Emma Stone portrayed an outstanding Gwen Stacy. Besides earning points for acting, personality, and one of movie history’s greatest boyfriends, Gwen’s sense of style is one... More  →
How to Dress Like Gwen Stacy from The Amazing Spider-Man