Skip over navigation
Menu

10 Kids' Movie Sequels We Wish They'd Make

By Molly HoranJuly 17, 2012
Ice Age: Continental Drift was recently released, meaning the Ice Age franchise now has four movies. Whether the world needs four films filled with an ornery woolly mammoth and a dim-witted sloth is a matter of opinion, but I can't help wondering... More  →
10 Kids' Movie Sequels We Wish They'd Make

The All-American Rejects' Crazy New Animation, Plus Original Song Lyrics!

By Brandon SpecktorJuly 17, 2012
You probably know that the All-American Rejects just released Kids In The Street, their fourth studio album full of angsty anthems and pop-rockin' nostalgia trips. You probably didn't know that "Walk Over Me," their newest music video full of sharpie-scribbled demons and detachable banana hands,... More  →
The All-American Rejects' Crazy New Animation, Plus Original Song Lyrics!

"Oz: The Great and Powerful" is Going to Make Megan Pee Her Pants

By Megan PrietzelJuly 17, 2012
Once upon a time there was a girl named Megan who was obsessed with The Wizard of Oz. Here's the twist. That girl is me. I'm the Megan who is obsessed with The Wizard of Oz.  The sparkly shoes! The spin-off musicals! THE LOLLIPOP GUILD!!!... More  →
"Oz: The Great and Powerful" is Going to Make Megan Pee Her Pants

The Worst Things to Walk in On

By Melissa AlbertJuly 17, 2012
Walking in on someone in the bathroom is bad enough, but there are fates far worse than catching your best friend's hot older brother mid-pee. We recommend you not only knock before entering, but open the door and wave your arms around for... More  →
The Worst Things to Walk in On

SparkLife Terms and Their Definitions

By ContributorJuly 17, 2012

It’s not uncommon to see the comments section filled with questions about some of the terms being used. What does LW stand for? Who is Gary? What does BAM mean? Many new Sparklers feel silly for not knowing, even though no... More  →

SparkLife Terms and Their Definitions

What's Your Norwegian Name?

By ContributorJuly 16, 2012
Norway is definitely a place everyone should visit in their lifetime. I mean, just look at it! And remember those Vikings you learned about in school? Yep, they lived in Norway. One of the many gods they worshiped? Yep, Thor. (Let’s just hope... More  →
What's Your Norwegian Name?

Horse Girl Problems

If you were to ask me what my favorite sport was, I would immediately respond “horseback riding.”  Specifically, I am a Hunter/Jumper. I love the sport; it's a huge stress reliever, it's certainly a whole lot of fun, and horses are amazing creatures. However, this... More  →
Horse Girl Problems

10 Things To Say To Your SO's Parents When You Meet Them For The First Time

By Lauren PassellJuly 16, 2012
Meeting your new boyfriend or girlfriend's parents for the first time can be stressful, and we can't really be there to whisper in your ear "zip your fly!" or "that is the shrimp fork, not the salad fork!" But we can offer these icebreakers. They... More  →
10 Things To Say To Your SO's Parents When You Meet Them For The First Time

How to Be Australian

Everybody knows that Australians are cool. Hugh Jackman, Nicole Kidman, the Hemsworth brothers, who doesn’t want to be just like them? With this handy guide everybody will believe that you hail from the land down under. All you have to do is change everything about... More  →
How to Be Australian

Brand New Photos from the Dark Knight Rises!

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 16, 2012
By my calculations, we only have 96 more hours until TDKR hits theaters, and I plan to spend 94 of those hours staring at these brand new pics from the set (the other 2 hours will be spent practicing my Batman voice and perfecting my hand-written marriage proposal to Joseph More  →
Brand New Photos from the Dark Knight Rises!