Search Menu
Menu

Back-to-School Style: Our Favorite Fall Looks!

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 30, 2012
Waking up for your 8 AM Calc class is hard enough without having to worry about whether or not your pants are actually pants (they're not; you're wearing a t-shirt on your legs again). But we're here to simplify things for ya; we've compiled the cutest fall looks into one co More  →
Back-to-School Style: Our Favorite Fall Looks!

Which Celebrity Just Had a Baby?

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 30, 2012
Tropical storms ruin everything. In my case... Flights. THREE airports shut down. More  →
Which Celebrity Just Had a Baby?

What Your Celebrity Crush Says About You

By Melissa AlbertAugust 30, 2012
Who you choose to date or crush on IRL often says more about where you live and whether you have a car than it does about the secret desires of your heart. But when you have the whole wide world of sexy celebrities to choose from? That's when it's time to use hard science pl More  →
What Your Celebrity Crush Says About You

Ask Jono: Some Signs a Guy Is Interested In You

By Jon_SkindzierAugust 30, 2012
Dear Jono, In an attempt to begin this letter with something resembling originality, I will kick it off with a few interesting factoids: the "pound" key on your keyboard (#) is called an octotroph. Celery has negative calories. Ants never sleep. Ever. Now that... More  →
Ask Jono: Some Signs a Guy Is Interested In You

Auntie SparkNotes: Talking to Strangers Makes Me Nervous

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 30, 2012
Hi Auntie! I think I have a social anxiety related to interacting with people I don’t know. It’s not paralyzing or anything; I’m perfectly fine being by myself in public. But whenever I’m in a situation where I have to talk to a stranger- even something... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Talking to Strangers Makes Me Nervous

5 Reasons to Embrace the End of Summer

By Danielle KraeseAugust 29, 2012
With the last days of summer dwindling away, you may find yourself plagued with feelings of dread and despair. But it doesn’t have to be this way. Just take a few deep breaths into a paper bag and read on to learn why there is... More  →
5 Reasons to Embrace the End of Summer

Val's Favorite Animal Videos on the Internet

By Valerie BurnAugust 29, 2012
Hear ye, hear ye. We have a story to tell; one of great importance and squee. Animals have given humankind pleasure since the dawn of time… and eww, no, not like that. Man first began videotaping animals for home use, and, eventually, ye olde America’s Funniest... More  →
Val's Favorite Animal Videos on the Internet

Girls Can Do Math?! And Other Revelations

By Valerie BurnAugust 29, 2012
Actress and self-proclaimed math geek Danica McKellar has written a book about math. For girls.  You may know McKellar as Winnie Cooper from The Wonder Years (or as her stint as one of Ted’s flings on How I Met Your Mother). This would not be very... More  →
Girls Can Do Math?! And Other Revelations

Surviving Senior Year: The Things They DON'T Tell You

By ContributorAugust 29, 2012
Becoming a senior this fall? Excited about traversing the halls, with that whole "I am the topdog of the school and nobody can overstep me" attitude? That's all fun and games, but there are a few things you need to know. Now, I know there... More  →
Surviving Senior Year: The Things They DON'T Tell You

THOR IS MY ROOMIE (And Other Potentially True Tales of Awesomeness)

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 28, 2012
AHOY, BUTTS. I am overrun with very important tasks today, so I shall dispense with the pleasantries (I'm not entirely convinced that you don't skip right over my weekly intro anyway) and get right into last week's WINNARZ (that's "winners" spelled with an... More  →
THOR IS MY ROOMIE (And Other Potentially True Tales of Awesomeness)