Skip over navigation

The Think Tank: Draco Gets Divalicious Up In This Joint

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 21, 2011
Last week in the Think Tank, Seamus flashed his sass in sparkly pantalones, and this week, he's got some competition: Draco Malfoy is about to shake things up with his delicious new dress robes (made from the fur of an endangered Siberian jaguar,... More  →
The Think Tank: Draco Gets Divalicious Up In This Joint

The Trials of a Short Sophomore

By ContributorJanuary 21, 2011
sark2013 may not be tall, but at least she's hilarious. –Sparkitors Let’s get one thing straight: I don't think I'm THAT short. I may be just 4'11, but at least I'm taller than Snooki! Still, there are a few situations where my relative smallness... More  →
The Trials of a Short Sophomore

4 Things You Didn't Know About Scholastic Bowl Nerds

By ContributorJanuary 20, 2011
bit90 is about to let you in on the secret life of some really great geeks.—Sparkitors If you've never heard of Scholastic Bowl/Quiz Bowl/Trivia Bowl/Super-Smart People Who Have No Life Bowl, I don't blame you. We lurk in the... More  →
4 Things You Didn't Know About Scholastic Bowl Nerds

What Your Morning Prep Routine Says About You

By Ashley SpencerJanuary 19, 2011
What's your morning routine like? Does it involve hair curlers? Stopping at McD’s for a giant iced coffee and Egg McMuffin? Washing your face? (We totally wash our faces—if there's potential for face-sucking after an intense study sesh in our immediate future.) Wonder what your... More  →
What Your Morning Prep Routine Says About You

New Series Alert: Ask Jono

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 19, 2011
You Sparklers have been asking for a male advice columnist to complement Auntie for, like, ever. So here he is, your very own Jon Skindzier, advice-giver extraordinaire! —Sparkitors Hi, everybody. I'm Jon, a human on the internet, and this is my new advice column,... More  →
New Series Alert: Ask Jono

The Daily Trials of an English Major: Things I'll Miss When I Return to College

By ContributorJanuary 19, 2011
"Now it’s time to say goodbye to all our company. M-I-C…” Sorry, I seem to have Disney on the brain. I’m back from a nice break in Florida, and my return to campus is quickly approaching. As a means of procrastination self-reflection, I’ve decided... More  →
The Daily Trials of an English Major: Things I'll Miss When I Return to College

Blogging My High School Blood Drive

nonickname34 does a good deed, saves a few lives, and gets Oreos when she's done. Sign us up!—Sparkitors My school recently hosted its annual blood drive, and I decided to blog the experience of giving blood for the very first time.... More  →
 Blogging My High School Blood Drive

How Much of a Procrastinator Are You?

kamurphy1218 blows us away with her formula skills! We wonder what she was supposed to be doing when she wrote this instead. –Sparkitors Ever put a paper off until the next day and the next day and the day after that...until it's two weeks... More  →
How Much of a Procrastinator Are You?

Making Soup: It's Harder Than You Think

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 19, 2011
You're a Top Chef in our book, celenne_92.—Sparkitors Today, I embarked on a quest. There was pain, confusion, yelling, blood, sweat, and tears. This quest was one that tested my endurance, my will to live, my ability... More  →
Making Soup: It's Harder Than You Think

Alternative Uses for Pore Cleansing Strips

By Lucy HutchinsonJanuary 19, 2011
You know those funny-shaped bits of sticky paper in your bathroom cabinet? No not the Band-Aids. A little to the left. Yeah, those ones. You're supposed to stick them to your face then rip them off, the idea being that they pull all the gunk... More  →
Alternative Uses for Pore Cleansing Strips