Skip over navigation

What Should I Do About My Older Crush?

By ContributorJune 20, 2011
Star Girl keeps messing up when she's around her crush, and she needs your advice! —Sparkitors I'm a girl with a crush. He's smart, and deep, and the bass player of a really awkward band. The guy I have a crush on is my... More  →
What Should I Do About My Older Crush?

How Do I Love Taylor Lautner? Let Me Count The Ways.

LOTR_junkie6 sent in this hilarious parody of Shakespeare's classic sonnet—and all we can say is, Taylor Lautner better watch his back (and his front).—Sparkitors To HND or not to HND, that is the question parents are mortally... More  →
How Do I Love Taylor Lautner? Let Me Count The Ways.

How I Got My First Kiss-In Third Grade, Wearing a Bridesmaid Dress

Even as a 9-year-old, meowing_giraffe had more game than us.—Sparkitors It's the summer of 2005. Four elementary school kids sit outside on a sun-bleached deck, talking about the recently discovered wonders of YouTube. Two of them are... More  →
How I Got My First Kiss-In Third Grade, Wearing a Bridesmaid Dress

Open Thread for June 20

By SparkLifeJune 20, 2011
DOES ANYONE EVEN READ OPEN THREADS ANYMORE? Whatever. It matters not. What DOES matter is that this pic, submitted by prolife795, is AWESOME. The detail! The scope! The spectacularly shiny lenses of her sunglasses! We are in awe. Happy Monday, beezies.... More  →
Open Thread for June 20

You Know You're From Coppell, TX When...

By ContributorJune 17, 2011
behappy283, we're embarrassed to say that we've never even heard of Coppell, Texas until now... You Know You're From Coppell, Texas When... There are only two high schools, and if you go to New Tech, you're weird and/or have facial hair. The phrase "Good cops got... More  →
You Know You're From Coppell, TX When...

What Your Father's Day Gift Says About You

By Melissa AlbertJune 17, 2011
Mother’s Day shopping is a cakewalk compared to shopping for your dad. Sorry, moms, but it’s a lot easier to go on autopilot that second Sunday in May: if it smells like vanilla, is shaped like a flower, and has a bird on... More  →
What Your Father's Day Gift Says About You

Talie Ends Her Boy Diet

Is it really over forever, Talie?! — Sparkitors GAH. GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH. Where to begin? ...WHERE TO BEGIN?? And why am I repeating myself? REPEATING MYSELF???? Okay. Well let me start by saying: this is probably the... the, uhhh, the... I can't even describe the last week of the Boy... More  →
Talie Ends Her Boy Diet

You Know You're From Toronto When...

BeeHappy94, your city's so pretty! We're watching the Disney Channel till we win a trip. –Sparkitors I've seen places all over the US of A being represented on SparkNotes, but not a word has been spoken about Toronto, Ontario, which is located in CANADA!... More  →
You Know You're From Toronto When...

Holding On: Chapter 11

In the last chapter of willwriteforhearts riveting story, Nick was on a tricky movie date and Alice might have found a friend in Annie—but both teens are struggling with the eerie and inexplicable presence of their ghostly father.—Sparkitors “This is just getting... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 11

Free At Last: A True Account from a Recovering Facebook Addict

emisnowemi realized that Facebook was taking over her life—so she decided to take a stand.—Sparkitors

Click. Scroll. Click. Scroll. Click. Click. Click. Tag. Those used to be the words that followed me around five hours a day. Back then, my day consisted of... More  →
Free At Last: A True Account from a Recovering Facebook Addict