Skip over navigation

The Politics of Boobs

By ContributorApril 18, 2011
jesusfreak823 isn't afraid to broach the awkward subject of boobs! (Sorry Manklers, this post is for the laaaddies.)—Sparkitors I am one of those girls who is always clicking through the pages and pages of fantastical articles that SparkNotes has... More  →
The Politics of Boobs

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 18, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from the last post go to: charred_rose11: Harry Potter was so aggrieved that the Weasleys were out of his favorite brand of maple syrup (Magic Maple Zap Sap 2000! For all your magical... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

The Benefits of Having A Facebook Account

Dimyana defends the great FB—and honestly, we're on her side.—Sparkitors Awhile back there was a post on the Woes of a Facebook Account. Now, I understand that their may be some drawbacks to having a Facebook account, but I... More  →
The Benefits of Having A Facebook Account

Sparkler Book Review: Infinite Days

Nicole-Lyn's last book review was hilarious, and this one is just as good!—Sparkitors

Infinite Days, by Rebecca Maizel, is a novel  that involves, um...people with a certain condition that makes them have to drink the blood... More  →
Sparkler Book Review: Infinite Days

A Few Reasons Why The Twilight Series Isn’t Actually That Bad

thispaperdream backs up yankeegirl93's controversial recent post!—Sparkitors I’m a fan of Dan Bergstein's Twilight posts; they're brilliant, funny, and totally unique. But I’m also not afraid to stand up for my own opinions, and after reading ... More  →
A Few Reasons Why The Twilight Series Isn’t Actually That Bad

My French Adventure: French Lessons

LadyM is practically an expert on French culture at this point. The macaroons and the Doodle jumping sound FANTASTIC.—Sparkitors There's no denying that my sejour in France has been an eye opener. A learning experience. And not... More  →
My French Adventure: French Lessons

Holding On: Chapter 5

In the last chapter, Alice (aka "Wonder") wanders into her long-empty backyard with Eric and Annie, and is over-taken by memories of the past.—Sparkitors “Um, Wonder, I said thanks. Can you give me the drumsticks?” A confused Eric is standing in front of me,... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 5

Ask Jono: Friends With... Not Benefits

By Jon_SkindzierApril 18, 2011
Dear Jono, I've got a bit of a sticky situation.  I like this guy at work, and he has told me he likes me back (yay!), but, despite the fact that he is eighteen and I am seventeen, he is not allowed to date due to... More  →
Ask Jono: Friends With... Not Benefits

10 Rules for Creating an Amazing Secret Handshake

By Lucy HutchinsonApril 18, 2011
Remember last Tuesday, when you shook hands with your friend Tiffany in the hall and were crushed by boredom? That was because you didn't have an Amazing Secret Handshake with which to brighten your day. Secret handshakes are easy to come up with—the only rule... More  →
10 Rules for Creating an Amazing Secret Handshake

Open Thread for April 18

By Chelsea DaggerApril 18, 2011
grace_return7 sent us this pic, along with this explanation: These funny little men in bedazzled cowboy outfits and hats are Riders in the Sky, the very people who wrote and performed"Woody's Roundup" from Toy Story! My choir got to go to Nashville, TN for our... More  →
Open Thread for April 18