Skip over navigation

A Shy Sparkler Comes Out of Her Shell!

By ContributorJune 16, 2011
TheQuietKid has always been too shy to be herself—but now, it's time for a change!—Sparkitors Dear Sparklers, What do you think of when you hear the word "mouse"? Hyper-intelligent pan-dimensional beings? Johnathan Frisby? Red thread? When I hear the word,... More  →
A Shy Sparkler Comes Out of Her Shell!

You Know You're From El Paso When...

We dig all the bilingual stuff in El Paso, but we would totally try to avoid Albertson's at all costs...at least on a bad hair day, ReannaTheElf! —Sparkitors You know you're from El Paso, Texas when: Wearing a "I think UTEP is suboptimal" shirt is hazardous to... More  →
You Know You're From El Paso When...

We May Have a Movie Star in Our Midst

By Chelsea DaggerJune 16, 2011
Guys, don't freak out, but there's a Sparkler among you who is THIS CLOSE to being THIS CLOSE to Liam Hemsworth. Yes, it's true: jesusfreak823 auditioned to be an extra in the Hunger Games movie! (We are desperately trying... More  →
We May Have a Movie Star in Our Midst

Elodie's Getting Married! (WHAT?)

thenameselodie may still be looking for her first kiss, but she's got her first marriage proposal on lockdown!—Sparkitors First things first—Hottie McHotFace at the grocery store? Total babe. I didn’t think a vision of such perfection existed in our small, lowly town. People... More  →
Elodie's Getting Married! (WHAT?)

Which Hunger Games Guy Is Hottest?

By Chelsea DaggerJune 16, 2011
I'm just going to say what all you cowards won't: the dreamiest guy in the Hunger Games series, hands down, is President Snow. Those bleeding mouth-sores? YES, PLEASE. But not everyone shares my impeccable taste in menfolk, so we'll open up the field to some... More  →
Which Hunger Games Guy Is Hottest?

The Hit List: The Foo Fighters

By ContributorJune 15, 2011
Metalhead865 takes a break from his insanely popular NBK column to give us the low-down on an awesome band.—Sparkitors I've been on a mainstream rock kick recently, and the Foo Fighters are at the top of my list. Formed after the... More  →
The Hit List: The Foo Fighters

How to Clean Out Your Locker

By kat_rosenfieldJune 15, 2011
Are you ready to clean your locker? NO YOU'RE NOT. Not until you have the necessary tools! So, go get 'em: a garbage can, a file folder (for keeping any important documents), and an empty backpack are musts. Depending upon the state of your locker, you may also need slightly More  →
The Illustrated Guide To Cleaning Your Locker <span class='sponsor_tag'>(sponsored)</span>

Gingers, Portkeys, and Punch Bowls: Blogging AVPM Part 6

PrestigiousTimeLady continues to crack us up and hand out sea creatures like candy.—Sparkitors I hereby bequeath virtual narwhals (on land, which is either really creepy or really awesome) to these following SuperSparklers: Trixie_Lestrange, NicholleTheNarwha... More  →
Gingers, Portkeys, and Punch Bowls: Blogging AVPM Part 6

Tell This Homeschooler Which AP Tests to Take

isk8jen needs your advice! —Sparkitors Dear Fellow Sparklers, I'm a rising junior, I'm homeschooled, and I need your help. Homeschooling definitely has its perks (taking European tours while normal kids are sitting in class, watching The Real Housewives of New Jersey while eating lunch, etc), but... More  →
Tell This Homeschooler Which AP Tests to Take