Skip over navigation

How to Dress Like... Liz Lemon

By ContributorApril 13, 2011
Zoe Dee explains how to dress like Liz Lemon from 300 Rock. (Note: sense of humor required.) —Sparkitors Liz Lemon and I have a lot of things in common: we’re both pale, we’re both brunettes, we’re both incredibly dorky whilst being insanely hilarious, we... More  →
How to Dress Like... Liz Lemon

Phi Beta Dagger

By Chelsea DaggerApril 13, 2011
'Sup, Sparklebutts? Here's what: Dagger is in the hizz-ouse to hand out some MAD CASH MONIES. (And by "mad cash monies," we of course mean "trivial, meaningless awards.") All y'all ACED the heezy out of last week's riddle—and many of you deemed it much too... More  →
Phi Beta Dagger

Vocab Word of the Day!

EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: mysticjadeshoe: When Dumbledore informed the school that Draco wore diapers, it was quite defamatory to Draco's poor, nonexistent reputation. sparkles9513: Rebecca Black's failed attempt at becoming a... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

How to Respond to Jerky Remarks

By Lucy HutchinsonApril 13, 2011
Everyone is here for a reason, and sometimes that reason is to make dumb, insulting comments to other people who are just here to mind their own business and maybe eat some sushi. The hardest part about unexpected mean remarks is knowing what ot say... More  →
How to Respond to Jerky Remarks

It's Your Birthday And You Can Bam If You Want To

We've been doing an absolutely MISERABLE job at keeping up with birthday shout-outs as of late, especially since Interview With a Sparkler is on a temporary hiatus. But we're going to make it up to you, we promise. How? No, not by buying... More  →
It's Your Birthday And You Can Bam If You Want To

Open Thread for April 13

We all knew that Chelsea Dagger would one day make the history books—we just didn't realize she'd make the PE class history books, and that her name would be misspelled. Oh well. You take what you can get. My username is InfinityWolf... More  →
Open Thread for April 13

7.5 Reasons Every Girl (And Guy) Should Build Robots

By ContributorApril 12, 2011
Charlotteness, we can hardly refill a stapler without breaking a limb. Robots are bit beyond our comprehension level.—Sparkitors I bet you're all thinking "Woah! Build robots? This girl is crazy! People don't do that!" but you're wrong, they do! I do, in fact.... More  →
7.5 Reasons Every Girl (And Guy) Should Build Robots

Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: Pick a Dress, Any Dress

Alright, Sparklers -- you know you want to. It's time to vote on Faye's prom dress! Click through the slides to see Faye in beautiful dresses from Diane & Co., then vote for your favorite! More  →
Faye's Quest for a Prom Date: Pick a Dress, Any Dress

Making My Prom Dress: Almost Finished!

Whimzy could be the next winner of Project Runway; this girl's got sewing SKILLZ.—Sparkitors I can finally see the light at the end of tunnel!  The dress is all put together (and it fits!) and at this point, my big concern is handwork.  The... More  →
Making My Prom Dress: Almost Finished!

Life In a Wheelchair

crimsonandclover23 is one of the bravest Sparklers we know, and we're sure you'll be as inspired by her story as we are!—Sparkitors Hi, Sparklers! Today, I'm here to share my story with you; I'm sure we're a lot alike, but my life has... More  →
Life In a Wheelchair