Search Menu
Menu

Amazing Sci Fi Jewelry at New York Comic Con

By Josh PeriloOctober 15, 2012
We saw a ton of amazing stuff at NYCC this year, but this booth of super-geeky jewelry drew us in like a tractor beam on an Imperial Star Destroyer. The itty bitty company is called Outer Rim Toys and Collectibles and you can find all their stuff here. Now take a look and pr More  →
Amazing Sci Fi Jewelry at New York Comic Con

Comic Con for N00Bs

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 15, 2012
What IS Comic Con? Is it a crazed marathon of cosplay, video games, and strange conversations? Thousands and thousands of nerds, geeks, and miscellaneous nut jobs hanging around in spandex costumes holding plastic  swords? Well, yes. But in the best way possible!As a n00b to... More  →
Comic Con for N00Bs

Look Like Barbie for Halloween!

By LuceroOctober 15, 2012
Contouring and big Barbie doe eyes! Everything PINK! The Barbie look is our favorite guilty pleasure. Watch Lucero show you how it's done. ... More  →
Look Like Barbie for Halloween!

Open Thread for October 14

By Wendelin_the_WeirdOctober 14, 2012
Since no one bothered to put up an OT for today, I made one myself. You're welcome! And the picture is of cute little baby ducklings, because everyone loves ducks. ... More  →

Why Sparklers are Awesome

By cece_fredzillaOctober 12, 2012
This just in: Sparklers have been scientifically proven to be the best people to ever have existed! It's true! It got the Cave Johnson seal of approval and everything! No, I'm kidding. But Sparklers are pretty darn awesome. That much is true--and, in my opinion, they are... More  →

Should Faye End Her Relationship with Ash?

By FayeOctober 12, 2012
You know when you were a little kid and all you wanted to do was grow up? Yeah, that changes when you hit sophomore year of college. Now I’d really like it if time could just stop… or at least slow down a little bit. Grownup... More  →
Should Faye End Her Relationship with Ash?

A Farewell To Unicorns

By Brandon SpecktorOctober 12, 2012
We're reading The Casual Vacancy by J.K. Rowling. This is our 11th and final installment of the book club. Join our discussion in the comments! In case you found yourself on this page by accident or through general unicorn love...MASSIVE, PLANETARY SPOILERS BELOW!!! Ok, then. The final... More  →
A Farewell To Unicorns

Next Week is Secrets Week!

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 12, 2012
EXCITING NEWS, SPARKLEBUTTS (even more exciting than the news that Joseph Gordon-Levitt's attorney has finally lifted the restraining order against me, due in large part to the fact that I kidnapped him and forced him to listen to me sing More  →
Next Week is Secrets Week!

Let's Help this Sparkler's Cookie Essay Taste a Little Sweeter

By Brandon SpecktorOctober 12, 2012
Sparkler confuzzledmuggle wrote this essay for the common college application, and elected the "choose your own topic" topic. This itself is a brave move that tells reviewers right away "my splendid yet disciplined imagination NEED NOT BE CONTAINED by your draconian attempts to... More  →
Let's Help this Sparkler's Cookie Essay Taste a Little Sweeter