Skip over navigation

Guide to Graduation Parties

By ContributorMay 9, 2011
Don't be surprised if your dog gets more attention at the party than you. Even if it is your special day. More  →
The Hit List: Emery

Why Starship is Beast

mrs.draco416 wants you to watch Darren Criss' latest offering—but we're guessing most of you don't need any convincing.—Sparkitors If you're a super-mega-ultra-mondo-gigantic Harry Potter fan like me, you've watched both A Very Potter Musical and A Very... More  →
Why Starship is Beast

Showin' The Love for Lady Gaga

M.Bee wants you to see a different side of Lady Gaga—the side without all the INSANE FACE IMPLANTS.—Sparkitors The words I'm about to tell you are words I never imagined myself saying. Or... More  →
Showin' The Love for Lady Gaga

The Reluctant Heiress

Lonks is at book #31! WOWZA!—Sparkitors Book #31: The Reluctant Heiress (previously published as Magic Flutes) Author: Eva Ibbotson Reason for Reading: I read one of Ibbotson’s other books, A Countess Below Stairs, several years ago and absolutely loved it.... More  →
The Reluctant Heiress

My Exboyfriend's Breakup

Talie lived through prom without giving up her boy diet. But can she live through this? —Sparkitors After last weeks post, I got a plethora of comments from my dearest sparklers, all telling me different things: 1) YAAAYYYY you're sticking to your boy diet! *Insert... More  →
My Exboyfriend's Breakup

French Stereotypes: Mythbusters Edition

LadyM takes a break from playin' the accordian and rockin' a beret to give you the low-down on French stereotypes.—Sparkitors Every country has its stereotypes. Canadians are polite (true, by the way). We love hockey (also true, mostly). We live in igloos and... More  →
French Stereotypes: Mythbusters Edition

You Know You're From Metro-Detroit When...

melian24, we think Detroit sounds like secret club, with special clothes and words and all... —Sparkitors It has come to my attention that the beautiful state of Michigan, and especially the area around the great city of Detroit referred to as Metro-Detroit, has... More  →
You Know You're From Metro-Detroit When...

Open Thread for May 9

By Chelsea DaggerMay 9, 2011
heyitscamille's little pup is SO CUTE we could spit all over our own shoes. We don't know his name, but we do know he's a "malti-poo." DROOL. We've already got plans to kidnap him during the night.... More  →
Open Thread for May 9

How Did You Choose Your Classes?

By ContributorMay 6, 2011
I’ve come to the conclusion that choosing your classes for next year is hard when you don’t know what you want to major in. That’s not strictly true.  I’ll major in Art History if I can’t think of anything better—I still adore the subject, and recently... More  →
How Did You Choose Your Classes?

Unsung YouTube Stars

By ContributorMay 6, 2011
Maddy65 gives cred to the lesser-known heroes of the interwebz!—Sparkitors There are so many talented people out there that fail to get as much recognition as they deserve, right? I mean, c’mon, the traditional banana rainbow scarves jumping dance... More  →
Unsung YouTube Stars