Skip over navigation

Mock Trial Is Way Geekier Than Glee Club

By Janet ManleyFebruary 22, 2012

Imagine our collective surprise when glee clubs, long populated by self-proclaimed “losers,” mounted the trusty steed FOX and galloped to near ubiquity a short few years ago. “We’re geeks!” proclaimed talented performers across the country as they fastened their false eyelashes and boarded their shuttle

... More  →
Mock Trial Is Way Geekier Than Glee Club

Burning Question #1: Where Do the Sparkitors Get Post Photographs?!

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2012
The ever-hilarious Bookweirm poses a question for the ages—but will she ever get an answer?—Sparkitors Sparkler Glutei-Maximi: we are gathered here today to ponder, to hypothesize, to imagine. Like everyone else, I have been wondering about the origin of all the sparkletacular pictures... More  →
Burning Question #1: Where Do the Sparkitors Get Post Photographs?!

The Hit List: Sleigh Bells

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2012
When Metalhead sent us this post, he said we had to listen to this band because, and here we quote, "they are probably the most awesome indie pop band ever." Let's all take a listen and see if they live up to his... More  →
The Hit List: Sleigh Bells

Ask Jono: When Guys Don't Like You, But Then They Do

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 22, 2012
Dear Jono, I am a female, an NBK, and a senior. I went on a date with a super nice sophomore that I met in show choir. No, I am not a cradle robber. Yes, most boys in show choir are attracted to females. Anywho,... More  →
Ask Jono: When Guys Don't Like You, But Then They Do

The World Cannot Get Enough Turtle Facts

By reidfaylorFebruary 22, 2012
I suppose you didn’t even think it was possible, but it is: I have even more turtle facts. Again, I was technically able to cite these facts; I honestly just didn’t feel like it. I’ve set a precedent of no citations,... More  →
The World Cannot Get Enough Turtle Facts

TheatreGeek Goes to Prom: A Hilarious New Sparkler Series!

By ContributorFebruary 21, 2012
theatregeek_bookworm<3 is determined to get her butt to the promenade this year, and lucky for us, we get to follow her every step of the way!—Sparkitors This is it, guys. The year.  The year where it all... More  →
TheatreGeek Goes to Prom: A Hilarious New Sparkler Series!

11 Reasons Math Isn't as Bad as You Thought

All my life, I've hated math. Despised it, actually. I was your typical free-spirited kid—I liked to draw, read, and paint. By that, I mean my family's garage wall was covered in drawings because the fridge wasn't big enough, I had read The Count of... More  →
11 Reasons Math Isn't as Bad as You Thought

Flyergirl Dominates the Google "D" List

Flyergirl presents the latest installment in her hilarious "Google How To" series!—Sparkitors "D" is such an interesting letter, wouldn't you agree? I feel kind of bad for it, because you always recite your ABCs, never your ABCDs. I mean, X doesn't feel left out,... More  →
Flyergirl Dominates the Google "D" List

Heyo, Residents of Girl Land: What's Your Opinion?

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 21, 2012
The latest release from controversial author Caitlin Flanagan is out—and the subject is YOU. Chrissie gets her reviewin' boots on and breaks the book down, one outdated Seventeen reference at a... More  →
Heyo, Residents of Girl Land: What's Your Opinion?

All About CHEESE!

By SissyFebruary 20, 2012
It’s not just for the Wisconsinites anymore—everyone who's anyone eats cheese on the regular. Since we’re nerds with lots of free time, we want to turn you into cheeseheads who know everything about this sacred food of the gods, so you too can sound smart and pompous. More  →
All About CHEESE!