Search Menu
Menu

How to Be a Hipster Vampire Slayer

By reidfaylorOctober 17, 2012
FROM: Caracupcakes Dearest Reid, Are there some problems a hammer to the head cannot solve? For instance, my Pet T-Rex has signed us up for Tango lessons, would a hammer to the head be a reasonable escape? A hammer to the head is of course a... More  →
How to Be a Hipster Vampire Slayer

Should You See Looper?

By Lisa BernierOctober 17, 2012
The movie Looper, starring the adorable Joseph Gordon Levitt, came out oh-so-long ago. But it's still relevant—particularly since it has so many timey-wimey-wibbly-wobbly elements in it (and because it has so much of JGL's FACE in it). We've rounded up the reviews for the film so... More  →
Should You See Looper?

Ask Jono: Ways To Turn a Guy Down

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 17, 2012
Dear Jono, Your advice is incredibly amazing, you've helped me like ten times without me even having to email you. Alas, the time has come where I need to ask for some specific advice. So here I go. There's this guy from... More  →
Ask Jono: Ways To Turn a Guy Down

Real-Life Superheroes: Crazy Good, or Crazy Bad?

By Beth MishlerOctober 17, 2012
“We are using the iconicism of comic book superheroes to make a difference, inspire others, spread a positive message, and call attention to issues in our communities.” That’s a quote from the website RealLifeSuperheroes.org, which currently has 313 registered members, and is one of... More  →
Real-Life Superheroes: Crazy Good, or Crazy Bad?

Have You Heard of Malala Yousufzai?

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 17, 2012
By now, you've almost certainly heard of Malala Yousufzai, the 14 year-old Pakistani girl who was shot last week by Taliban assassins in retaliation for her outspoken defense of girls' and women's education. But if you haven't, gird your loins, because the story... More  →
Have You Heard of Malala Yousufzai?

You Know What This Blog Needs? More Sparky.

By SparkyOctober 17, 2012
I am Emily Winter's dog, Sparky. That's my real name, purely by coincidence—Emily adopted me when I was 7 years old. I came with the name, and an attitude problem. I hate other dogs, love talking about myself, and will roll over for treats, as... More  →
You Know What This Blog Needs? More Sparky.

Check Out Old Sparkler and Sparkitor Halloween Costumes!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 17, 2012
Not sure what to dress up as for Halloween? Neither were we! And that's why we asked for photos of your old costumes—now click through this slideshow and get inspired! More  →
Check Out Old Sparkler and Sparkitor Halloween Costumes!

Things Geniuses Would Never Say

By Josh PeriloOctober 17, 2012
Geniuses. They say the darndest things! Always waxing philosophical and being all smart and stuff. Haven't you ever wished that they'd say something inconsequential and stupid just to make you feel better about yourself? Well, we're here to make that happen. Below are a list... More  →
Things Geniuses Would Never Say

5 Villains with Dumb Deaths

By Scott GreenstoneOctober 17, 2012
Most villains take a whole freaking lot to kill. A sacrifice, a twist, an all-consuming plot or a bad guy suddenly turning good are usually good weapons to kill a badguy with. But these guys? These guys are the ones that make you shout "Oh... More  →
5 Villains with Dumb Deaths

What Your Book Bag Says About You

By Danielle KraeseOctober 16, 2012
Are you familiar with the saying: “The schoolbag is the window to the soul?” No? That’s probably because we just made it up. But that doesn’t mean that there isn’t truth to it. As a matter of fact, there’s a lot you can tell about... More  →
What Your Book Bag Says About You