Search Menu
Menu

How to Waste Time in Study Hall

By Katie_RolnickJanuary 18, 2013
In theory, Study Hall seems like a great idea. You get a full period of class time to do the homework you would normally do after school—meaning you have that much more free time at home to play video games, practice your flugelhorn, or... More  →
How to Waste Time in Study Hall

The Manti Te'o Girlfriend Hoax Is The Craziest Thing In The World

By kat_rosenfieldJanuary 17, 2013
Once upon a time, back when cell phones were the size of bricks and nobody had ever heard of the internet, lonely but intrepid teenagers would sometimes invent themselves a significant other—using nothing but their imaginations, a random photograph, and an unverifiable story... More  →
The Manti Te'o Girlfriend Hoax Is The Craziest Thing In The World

Who Wants to Be Tay Swift's Sister?

By Aislinn ShevlinJanuary 17, 2013
Car dancing requires a specific kind of finesse. Also known as the willingness to partaaaaaay More  →
Who Wants to Be Tay Swift's Sister?

Lovely Ladies! Bracket Semi-Finals

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 17, 2013
Red, blonde, brown, curly, straight, bangs, pale, almond, olive, freckled, porcelain... we got 'em all. Somewhere, wherever they are, these lovely ladies can no doubt feel the heat of the Cute Stock Girls semi-finals. Of course, it's an honor just to be nominated. More  →
Lovely Ladies! Bracket Semi-Finals

13 Signs You're Afraid of Somebody

By Sean McCarthyJanuary 17, 2013
Can't figure out if the bullies in your homeroom are getting to you? Here are some signs you're legit scared: 1. You try to convince them that patting them down for weapons is actually a new kind of handshake. 2. You were able to run a half... More  →
13 Signs You're Afraid of Somebody

The 10 Worst Ways to Win Back Your Ex

By Danielle KraeseJanuary 17, 2013
Regardless of whether you’re the dumper or the dumpee, a bad breakup can be harder to get through than an all-day marathon of Keeping Up With The Kardashians. And what’s even worse is finding yourself with the uncontrollable, inexplicable, and unrequited desire to reconnect with... More  →
The 10 Worst Ways to Win Back Your Ex

How to Fix Your Sore Throat

By reidfaylorJanuary 17, 2013
FROM: Caracupcakes Dearest Reid, My throat has been hurting for weeks now. It feels like a bunch of little gremlins snuck into my throat wielding knives. What should I do? Ms. Cupcakes, a more ignorant person in my position may suggest you see a doctor,... More  →
How to Fix Your Sore Throat

25 Reasons to Celebrate January 17th

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 17, 2013
This will be the greatest day of the entire week. It’s already been decided. It’s out of our hands at this point. So the only thing to do is sit back, relax, and let this day hit you in the face like water playfully shot... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate January 17th

How to Make Mexican Hot Chocolate

By ShivJanuary 17, 2013
I’m freezing, and there’s not even the small consolation of snow to soothe me. Currently I’m a burrito, wrapped in several blankets and bundled up in all the fleece and sweatpants I could find. In a last-ditch effort to save myself from hypothermia, I’ve been... More  →
How to Make Mexican Hot Chocolate

An Open Letter to My Really Loud Dorm Neighbor

By ElodieJanuary 17, 2013
Dear Dude That Lives in the Dorm Room Above Me, You have stolen my sanity and peace of mind. You've whittled me down to a mere shell of the person I once was. Are you happy? Was that your plan? (I'm Elodie, by the way. Nice to... More  →
An Open Letter to My Really Loud Dorm Neighbor