Skip over navigation

A Bird Pooped on Tybalt

By ContributorJuly 20, 2011
Crushes and bird poop?! strangeNilikeit, you are livin' the dream! —Sparkitors Well, Sparklers, this has been a sort of eventful week… sort of. Sunny and Arthur have stepped up their game as bffs/wingpeople. If my crush Andy announces he’s going to take a walk to... More  →
A Bird Pooped on Tybalt

You Know You Live in Mumbai When...

By ContributorJuly 19, 2011
Peeves92, but you still make us feel like Mumbai insiders!–Sparkitors I was scrolling down the list of “You know you live in….” Posts and realized there is no mention of the most jhakaas place on Earth–Mumbai!! Quirky, bustling and without a thanda... More  →
You Know You Live in Mumbai When...

Just Roll with It: Goodbye Farm, Hello City!

In this first column of her new series, intrepid blogger thatshowiroll21 navigates Cerebral Palsy, sexy rock nerds, and college prep. –Sparkitors Hello! My name is Kat. I'm 18, I'm obsessed with Brad Paisley and country music in general, I am the very definition of... More  →
Just Roll with It: Goodbye Farm, Hello City!

A Day in the Life of a Student at an All-Girls High School

If life at an all-girls school has taught kenzgirl one thing, it's to always keep her "boy-dar" honed and ready.—Sparkitors It’s 6 AM and my alarm is blaring. I want to throw it against the wall and curl back up into my warm... More  →
A Day in the Life of a Student at an All-Girls High School

How to Overcome Nightmares

aishu123's got the tips to finally put your nightmares to bed. (ZING!)—Sparkitors

So you’re probably thinking “How old is this girl, like, 5?” but hey, admit it: we all still occasionally get attacked in the middle of

... More  →
How to Overcome Nightmares

House: Possibly the Creepiest Book Ever

Lonks is almost halfway to her goal—but will she survive this horror story?—Sparkitors Book #46: House Authors: Ted Dekker and Frank Peretti Reason for Reading: My brother has been pestering me to read this book for a while, but the very idea of... More  →
House: Possibly the Creepiest Book Ever

WRITER WARS: Everybody's a Genius But Me

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 19, 2011
Last week I challenged you guys to write a short story involving your favorite fictional character. Easy as pie, I thought. Piece of cake, I thought. (I think only in food-related similes.) But when I tried to dash off a story in response... More  →
WRITER WARS: Everybody's a Genius But Me

You Know You're a Brit Living in LA When...

By ContributorJuly 18, 2011
lamf77, we're intrigued by your nickname. Is it like a "lame" BAMF? A nod to your current city? Blurg? —Sparkitors Los Angeles is a bustling city filled with traffic, restaurants you travel in traffic to get to, smog caused partly by traffic, and people... More  →
You Know You're a Brit Living in LA When...

An Allergy-Based Love Story

By Miss MarmJuly 18, 2011
It was hard, but I've finally managed to pick FIVE FINALISTS in the Funny Fiction Contest! First up: an untitled story by appleyface. Intrigued? Read on! —Miss Marm This is my love story. When I was five years, old, I wrote a detailed description... More  →
An Allergy-Based Love Story

What I Learned from My Failures: SparkLife Edition

By ContributorJuly 18, 2011
lemon_101 learned from her failures and got a post published on SparkLife!—Sparkitors Sparklers who have submitted posts to SparkLife should... More  →
What I Learned from My Failures: SparkLife Edition