Skip over navigation

Victoria Justice Answers Our Questions About Bullying, Books, and More!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 11, 2012
By now, all of you butts should be well-aware of the insanely awesome Bully Project, which lets you take a stand against bullying just by filling out a Facebook quiz. If you haven't taken the quiz yet (and you don't have... More  →
Victoria Justice Answers Our Questions About Bullying, Books, and More!

Talie's Epic Adventure (There Are Gun Chases Involved. Sort of.)

By ContributorApril 10, 2012
Talie spent her week getting chased around by men with guns. Ish. —Sparkitors Okay, Sparklers. OKAY. Last week I managed to kick something off my bucket list with as much BA-ness as I could possibly muster. Which, apparently, isn’t that... More  →
Talie's Epic Adventure (There Are Gun Chases Involved. Sort of.)

So, Your School's Been Placed Under Tornado Watch: What Happens Next?

On Tuesday, April 3, a tornado hit my area. Well, sort of; the Dallas metroplex is huge, large enough so that the town where I actually live wasn't affected, but the town where my dad works was hit by hail, and another town actually suffered... More  →
So, Your School's Been Placed Under Tornado Watch: What Happens Next?

Bears, or Dogs? Help Me Decide!

I've never been the best at making decisions. Life is too short to be spent the wrong way, which is why I agonize over even small choices. I'll take longer than humanly necessary just to choose a flavor of popsicle if you'll let me. So... More  →
Bears, or Dogs? Help Me Decide!

You Broke My Spirit, Sparklers (But in the Best Way Possible)

By Chelsea DaggerApril 10, 2012
Guess what, butts? I'm writing to you today from a BRAND NEW DESK, one surrounded by windows and sunlight and the melodious background noise of Emily Winter breathing through her mouth while she eats a crunchy bean burrito (if you have not borne witness to... More  →
You Broke My Spirit, Sparklers (But in the Best Way Possible)

Ode to My Crush

By Janet ManleyApril 10, 2012
Did you know it's National Poetry Month? In its honor, we present: Ode to My Crush. If you were a microwavable treat, I think you shouldst be a Hot Pocket, for your unassuming outer crust, which conceals the melding of exciting new artificial flavors and corn kernels! right when... More  →
Ode to My Crush

More Beauty Tips for the Cheap & Lazy!

By Chrissie GruebelApril 10, 2012
We all have a comfortable, day-to-day makeup routine—but every now and then, don't you just wanna pull a Hermione and do a slow-motion staircase entrance lookin' smokin' hot? Don't you want to get aggressive with the fancy-face, even if it's just for the... More  →
More Beauty Tips for the Cheap & Lazy!

EXCLUSIVE Zac Efron Interview: The Heartthrob Spills on His Role in The Lucky One!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 9, 2012
It's come to my attention that you Sparklers are in desperate need of a good, solid swoon, and I happen to have the perfect solution: a SparkNotes-EXCLUSIVE interview with Zac "I Make Throwin' Bags of Fertilizer Look Damn Sexy" Efron, talking about his... More  →
EXCLUSIVE Zac Efron Interview: The Heartthrob Spills on His Role in The Lucky One!