Search Menu
Menu

The Spectacular Sparkler Secrets Slideshow

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 19, 2012
We couldn't believe how many Sparklers anonymously submitted their secrets for this epic slideshow—some of you even designed amazing graphics to go with them! Your revelations ranged from silly and hilarious to heartbreaking and profound, and we want you to know how much i More  →
The Spectacular Sparkler Secrets Slideshow

How to Put Together a Steampunk Outfit

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 19, 2012
Earlier this week, you might have seen a slideshow of me gathering bits and pieces of Steampunk outfit. Well, here's the final product, along with a final how-to for you! More  →
How to Put Together a Steampunk Outfit

Faye's Study Guide for... Studying

By FayeOctober 19, 2012
Should Faye End Her Relationship with Ash?” Goodness, when I saw that title I screamed "no" too! I guess I scared a few people (myself included) with the ponderings of my mind, but rest assured that I have no immediate plans to break... More  →
Faye's Study Guide for... Studying

The Secret Life of Dan Bergstein

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 19, 2012
In honor of Secrets Week, let’s play the Secret Game (not to be confused with the Secrete Game...which will be saved for Secretes Week). The rules are simple: List two real secrets and one lie about yourself, then ask contestants, friends, and fellow elevator passengers... More  →
The Secret Life of Dan Bergstein

Blogging B&N Teen Must-Reads: Legend

By ContributorOctober 19, 2012
Book: Legend by Marie Lu Synopsis: In post-apocalyptic Los Angeles, a never-ending war against both a rebellion called “The Patriots” and the rival Colonies holds The Republic of America in thrall. June Iparis, a prodigy from an upper-class military family, is one... More  →
Blogging B&N Teen Must-Reads: Legend

Disney's First Hispanic Princess Is Just Another Princess

By Lauren PassellOctober 19, 2012
Hey, Sparklers! Meet Sophia! She's the first Latina princess! Or is she? She kind of looks like the other princesses to us. But that's not something Disney wants to focus on: "We never actually call it out," said Joe D'Ambrosia, vice president of Disney Junior... More  →
Disney's First Hispanic Princess Is Just Another Princess

What Horror Movie Villain Are You?

By Becky FerreiraOctober 19, 2012
The frightening film fest leading up to Halloween has begun, and we're here to celebrate it in all its spooky glory. Take this quiz to find out whether you're a classy killer, a monstrous murderer, or a sinister spirit! 1. The motivation behind your murderous habit... More  →
What Horror Movie Villain Are You?

7 Halloween Costumes for Groups

By ElodieOctober 19, 2012
So you've wrangled together a group of friends (or random strangers off the street—I'm not here to judge) to go trick-or-treating, and you're wondering, how can I make this night of mischief and inevitable sugar overload even better? I'll tell you how: by coordinating your... More  →
7 Halloween Costumes for Groups