Skip over navigation

LIGHTS: The Coolest Singer Ever

By ContributorSeptember 15, 2011
JustToBeQuiet gives us the low-down on Canada's brightest new star!—Sparkitors Canada’s musical reputation has been tainted of late. Sure, they gave us Nelly Furtado, Michael Buble, and Avril Lavigne, but these undeniable talents have recently been overshadowed by a certain juvenile heartthrob with... More  →
LIGHTS: The Coolest Singer Ever

The Four Stages of an All-Nighter

By ContributorSeptember 15, 2011
DINOSAURISHMIZZLEFRAPPLE takes us deep into the heart of darkness that is the all-nighter. –Sparkitors Why hello there, Sparklers. It's three in the morning down here in Texas, and I have got to say, life's a lot more bearable when you're sleeping. If any of you... More  →
The Four Stages of an All-Nighter

Ask a Teacher: Do You Like Assigning Group Projects?

By Mr. TocheSeptember 15, 2011
Q: Do you like assigning group projects?  If so, why? A: At the risk of sounding too emphatic, oh HELL no. It is, of course, highly probable that you will have to learn how to work in groups in your life. But do group projects actually prepare... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do You Like Assigning Group Projects?

Horrible Things That Will Definitely Happen To You When You Have To Start Booking Your Own Flights

By Jon_SkindzierSeptember 14, 2011
Plane travel is like doing the laundry; it seems pretty simple as long as your parents are in charge of the details. Clothes go in here, something about detergent, blah blah blah the end. Then you get to college and finally have... More  →
 Horrible Things That Will Definitely Happen To You When You Have To Start Booking Your Own Flights

How to Combat the Dreaded 2 p.m. Headache

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 14, 2011
There is nothing worse than the 2 p.m. headache—besides war, disease, having your leg gnawed off by a strong hobo, and Twilight. But a 2 p.m. headache is still pretty rough. It can attack you on any day, though it will usually wait for a... More  →
How to Combat the Dreaded 2 p.m. Headache

The Crushable Fictional Bad Boys That SparkLife Forgot

By ContributorSeptember 14, 2011
dac213 covers all the TV, book, and big-screen stars that you've been drooling over!—Sparkitors I couldn’t help but notice that these fictional studs haven't made it onto a single list of SparkLife crushes. I am here to... More  →
The Crushable Fictional Bad Boys That SparkLife Forgot

Help This Sparkler Edit An Application Essay About Alzheimer's

By Miss MarmSeptember 14, 2011
Sarah needs help with her application essay. Read it over and leave your suggestions in the comments! I'm writing for the "Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you" prompt. I have exactly... More  →
Help This Sparkler Edit An Application Essay About Alzheimer's

Calling All Hipster Heroes: This Sparkler Needs Your Help!

To all you musically-inclined Sparklers out there: July_Sparkling is in dire need of your advice! Get on this!—Sparkitors Well, fellow Sparklers, my senior year is finally upon me. THIS IS TERRIFYING, for one reason: at the end of the year,... More  →
Calling All Hipster Heroes: This Sparkler Needs Your Help!

How to Become the Next Tween Heartthrob

oceaneyesx3 has got the tips to turn you into the next spectacularly-coiffed teen sensation. Don't forget about us when you hit it big.—Sparkitors Have you ever been so jealous of Justin Bieber or Robert Pattinson... More  →
How to Become the Next Tween Heartthrob

The Low-Down on Pottermore (by Elodie, Who is NOT the Cleverest Witch of Her Age)

By ElodieSeptember 14, 2011
If you recently heard a strangled, inhuman screech akin to a donkey's mating call, that was me getting my Pottermore e-mail. I swear I almost burst a blood vessel in excitement. Having spent many hours closeted in my room, rediscovering the magic of... More  →
The Low-Down on Pottermore (by Elodie, Who is NOT the Cleverest Witch of Her Age)