Skip over navigation
Prom

Finals Week = The Zombie Apocalypse, Basically

By Rachel KorowitzDecember 6, 2011
Are finals week and the zombie apocalypse really so different? Both of them mean you have to think hard, act fast, and swing heavy blunt objects. (It's just that, in one case, the blunt object is an overloaded backpack, and in the other, it's a... More  →
Finals Week = The Zombie Apocalypse, Basically

How To Be The Perfect Scrooge And Ruin Christmas For Everyone

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 6, 2011
It's not very challenging to be a run-of-the-mill Christmas jerk; all you have to do is scowl a lot, constantly remind people that everything is too commercial nowadays, and punch out a couple of mall Santas. But it takes a special kind... More  →
How To Be The Perfect Scrooge And Ruin Christmas For Everyone

The New LORAX Trailer Is So Cute We Might Actually Die

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 6, 2011
It's 2:31 PM on a Tuesday, which means you're probably halfway through AP Calc and are in desperate need of an afternoon pick-me-up. Well butts, I HAVE JUST THE THING. The brand new trailer for Dr. Suess' The Lorax is the... More  →
The New LORAX Trailer Is So Cute We Might Actually Die

If I Could Bottle the Smell of Books, I Would Make a BAJILLION Dollars

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 6, 2011
Judging by last week's Amortentia recipes, you butts are borderline OBSESSED with huffing the pages of any book you can get your hands on. Ergo, I somehow produce a novel novella-like fragrance (get it? "Novel" as in "new"? Is this funny yet? Should I try... More  →
If I Could Bottle the Smell of Books, I Would Make a BAJILLION Dollars

5 Ways to NOT Annoy the Seniors

By ContributorDecember 6, 2011
Oh, come on, feelthesun012—stealing senior guys is the best part of being a freshman! —Sparkitors As fall semester of my senior year draws near, I feel obligated to advise the younger generation on how to avoid annoying us seniors. Note: take the following very... More  →
5 Ways to NOT Annoy the Seniors

A Sparkler's Craziest Eating Habits (Wait 'Til You See #4)

You may think you have some unusual food preferences, but we're 99% sure that BritishTea has got you beat.—Sparkitors I have come to the realization that some people have strange eating habits. And although we Sparklers may not be cannibals or glass-eaters, I... More  →
A Sparkler's Craziest Eating Habits (Wait 'Til You See #4)

Eight Questions About Homeschooling that I Never Want to Hear Again

Handbells_Books_Ohyeah knows you're curious, but she's heard it aaaall before.  –Sparkitors As a high schooler who has been homeschooled my entire life, I’ve gotten used to the many assumptions that people make about my kind of learning. These... More  →
Eight Questions About Homeschooling that I Never Want to Hear Again

Confession: I'm a Fan of Kristen Stewart (Hear Me Out!)

FINALLY, someone who understands our KStew girl crush. THANK YOU, musicmaker191, for speaking up!—Sparkitors I know what you’re thinking. “Kristen Stewart?! She’s the enemy! She’s a Twi-hard! She has an IQ of three and a half!” Well, none of those things... More  →
Confession: I'm a Fan of Kristen Stewart (Hear Me Out!)

The Pros and Cons of the Maximum Ride Series

Skytreader takes a closer look at one of her favorite series!—Sparkitors I'll start off by saying that I absolutely love the Maximum Ride series by James Patterson. In case you're not... More  →
The Pros and Cons of the Maximum Ride Series

You Know You've Been Studying for Too Long When...

By Scott GreenstoneDecember 5, 2011
The Dark Lord extending his evil reign on your brain this month? His name be-ith Finals. Finals the Dreaded One. The only way to defeat him is to study, and you’ve been spending more time studying than, perhaps, you should. But how do you know when... More  →
You Know You've Been Studying for Too Long When...