Skip over navigation

Confidence Pants Week: Giving Away My Favorite Collection

By ContributorMarch 20, 2012
IBfreefromhomework tells a truly moving tale of finding the courage to give up something she loved!--Sparkitors Some people collect rocks. Others collect bookmarks. Some collect feathers, watches, or old video game chips. Me? I collected pencils. Since kindergarten, I’ve been collecting pencils and... More  →
Confidence Pants Week: Giving Away My Favorite Collection

5 Musicians You Should Probably Be In Love With

KJ_Vball lays out your next 5 crushes. BONUS: All of 'em can sing. Get ready to swoon.--Sparkitors Every girl loves a guy who can sing, and I'm no exception. In fact, I'm such a fan of musically talented gentlemen that I made a list... More  →
5 Musicians You Should Probably Be In Love With

Blogging Disney: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

By Scott GreenstoneMarch 20, 2012
In 1937, Hitler was getting ready to invade Poland, nylon was patented, Batman first appeared in comics, and a man named Walt Disney released his first feature-length film, Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs. All coincidences? I think not! …But I’m not sure what it all... More  →
Blogging Disney: Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs

MetalheadNBK Update: Things Are Lookin' Good!

Metalhead is on a hot streak--but is he still a member of the illustrious NBK gang?--Sparkitors What up, guys? Metalhead here with some pretty awesome news. No, I'm not quite ready to abandon the NBK title. But some very crazy things have happened... More  →
MetalheadNBK Update: Things Are Lookin' Good!

What To Do Now that Spring Is Here

By Lucy HutchinsonMarch 20, 2012
Today is the first day of Spring. Isn't Spring great? The sun shines, sometimes, and when it doesn't, at least the driving rain is several degrees warmer than it was a few months ago. People spontaneously grow arms and legs instead of rolling down the... More  →
What To Do Now that Spring Is Here

What to Wear to the Hunger Games Premiere

Nicole-Lyn knows exactly what you'll be wearing on March 22nd at midnight--and it involves a jar of icing.--Sparkitors You love The Hunger Games, dear Sparklers. There’s no shame in it; everyone loves The Hunger Games—you, your mother, your friends, your pet hamster... More  →
What to Wear to the Hunger Games Premiere

How to Make District 4 Bread

By ShivaniMarch 19, 2012
With The Hunger Games premier right around the corner, I figured now is the perfect time to introduce my recipes for some of the breads featured in the trilogy. First up is District Four’s fish-shaped loaf. Whenever this bread popped up in the books, I... More  →
How to Make District 4 Bread

Choosing Between Two Crushes? We've Got You Covered

By Melissa AlbertMarch 19, 2012
Gale vs. Peeta. Paris vs. Romeo. Edward vs. Jacob vs. a sweatsock you got out of a Greyhound vending machine. (Take the sweatsock, girl!) It seems like the world's best problem until it's yours: deciding between two boys, each alike in crushability. If you just... More  →
Choosing Between Two Crushes? We've Got You Covered

Pretty Little Liars Finale TONIGHT: Who Is A?

By Emily WinterMarch 19, 2012
Alright, ya got me: I'm a 12-year-old girl trapped in an old man's body—I've been waiting practically my whole LIFE for tonight's Pretty Little Liars spring finale. Because this is the episode in which A Will Be REVEALED. I'm barfing with... More  →
Pretty Little Liars Finale TONIGHT: Who Is A?

More Pix from the Hunger Games Premieres!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 19, 2012
5 DAYS, BUTTS. 5 DAYS UNTIL WE ARE ALL SITTING IN A DARKENED MOVIE THEATER, EATING RAW COOKIE DOUGH OUT OF A ZIPLOCK BAG AND WAITING WITH BATED BREATH FOR THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME TO BEGIN. Getting through the next 120 hours is... More  →
More Pix from the Hunger Games Premieres!