Skip over navigation

How To Act When You Run Into Popular Kids Over The Summer

By Jon_SkindzierJune 29, 2011
It's always awkward figuring out how to approach people from school in the summer months, though the problem is a little more pronounced with teachers. (Do they sit around all summer droning about supply-side economics to the dog? Almost certainly yes.) Other... More  →
How To Act When You Run Into Popular Kids Over The Summer

Lazy Summer Days: The Perfect Time to Fall in Love

By ContributorJune 29, 2011
TanTanTheLadiesMan has fallen hard—for a girl he's never even met. Ah, the things that happen on Lazy Days!—Sparkitors Darn it! If only my Lazy Day was once a week instead of biweekly, I would have had this article written... More  →
Lazy Summer Days: The Perfect Time to Fall in Love

Inside the SparkNotes Office!

By ContributorJune 29, 2011
Courtney Guth stopped by for a visit last week, and now she's here with a full report!  —Sparkitors My trips to New York City are often filled with spontaneous adventures and fun touristy stops at all the famous attractions. Throw in a few Broadway shows, and... More  →
Inside the SparkNotes Office!

The Hunger Games Cast is HERE! (You Will Be Thrilled And/Or Disappointed)

By Chelsea DaggerJune 29, 2011
Your life is about to change forever: the entire cast of the Hunger Games movie series has officially been released! We already knew the main players (Jennifer Lawrence, Josh Hutcherson, Woody Harrelson), but this list (sent to us by jesusfreak823) gives... More  →
The Hunger Games Cast is HERE! (You Will Be Thrilled And/Or Disappointed)

What Your Underwear Says About You

By Ashley SpencerJune 28, 2011
Has anyone besides your mama asked you what you've got going on under your skirt? GOOD, because that’s a weird question. While not everyone talks out loud about the kind of underwear they rock, it’s something that’s interesting and revealing—even if you prefer the go-to... More  →
What Your Underwear Says About You

Dorm Room Art Even YOU Can Make

By Jon_SkindzierJune 28, 2011
If you're not artistically inclined, you might assume you're not capable of decorating with artsy art, the creative kind that makes drama majors swoon and engineering majors scramble to escape out the window. But if Andy Warhol could have some guys pee on... More  →
Dorm Room Art Even YOU Can Make

How To Defeat Writer's Block Once and For All

By ContributorJune 28, 2011
alexsarcastic221 has all the tools to turn you into Ernest Hemingway (minus the alcoholism).—Sparkitors Alright, now that I have positioned myself comfortably in my thinking chair and mentally recited a few of my funniest knock-knock jokes, I believe that... More  →
How To Defeat Writer's Block Once and For All

The Little Prince

Lonks takes on a childhood classic!—Sparkitors Book #41: The Little Prince Author (and Illustrator): Antoine de Saint-Exupéry Reason for Reading: This is my best friend’s favorite childhood book, and she was completely appalled when I told her that I had never... More  →
The Little Prince

6 Reasons Why Glee Is Actually Not That Great

SunBrightSparrow is about to set off a lot of metaphorical bombs. TAKE COVER, GLEE FANS.—Sparkitors I’m going to say something that I fear is going to make me really unpopular: Glee is just not that good. Now, I didn’t always think this. I... More  →
6 Reasons Why Glee Is Actually Not That Great

New Series Alert: WRITER WARS!

By Chelsea DaggerJune 28, 2011
Sparklers, what's the one thing you love MOST in this world? No, don't say "butts." Don't say "Dan Bergstein," either. Or "bacon." Or "a to-scale bacon replica of Dan Bergstein's butt." In fact, just stop guessing; we'll tell you what you love most in the world;... More  →
New Series Alert: WRITER WARS!