Skip over navigation

Dormitory Quesadillas

By ShivaniSeptember 8, 2011
It’s been barely two weeks and I’m already sick of dorm food, fast food, and snack food. My roommate, on the other hand, is sick of the fact that I’ve been playing the same song, on a loop, for the past four days (the song... More  →
Dormitory Quesadillas

On Being Incredibly Busy (But Still Playing Pottermore)

By ContributorSeptember 8, 2011
Laura, aka rosefan42, is counting down her admission to Yale with the most hectic and stressful-sounding schedule we've ever seen. —Sparkitors I don’t quite know how this has happened, but it seems I will be EVEN BUSIER this year than last. Considering... More  →
On Being Incredibly Busy (But Still Playing Pottermore)

It's Chic to Go Greek!

By ContributorSeptember 8, 2011
Courtney Guth has gone Greek. —Sparkitors If you'd told me a year ago that I would be in a sorority right now, I probably would have laughed in your face and said, “Yeah right!” with my sarcasm hand raised. Like many people, I held a narrow-minded,... More  →
It's Chic to Go Greek!

September Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinSeptember 7, 2011
What does the ninth month of year have in store for you? There are only two ways to find out: Read our horoscopes below, or sleep with a magical duck beneath your bed. Aries (March 21 – April 19) Think four times before choosing a snack or... More  →
September Horoscopes

My Sudden Love for Math

By ContributorSeptember 7, 2011
It's almost two weeks into the semester, and I've FINALLY been accepted into my Calculus and Physics classes. Yes, that's right, I've been going to them without being on the class list or having a book or anything. You might think that would excuse me... More  →
My Sudden Love for Math

Emma Watson! Wearing a Fedora! In Paris! (This Video is Going to Make Your Girl Crush WAY Worse)

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 7, 2011
It's impossible not to love Emma Watson. She was absolutely perfect as the brainy bombshell Hermione Granger, and despite her fame and the gajillions of dollars in her bank account, she still seems refreshingly friendly and down to earth. Plus, she's... More  →
Emma Watson! Wearing a Fedora! In Paris! (This Video is Going to Make Your Girl Crush WAY Worse)

Quiz: How Much School Spirit Do You Really Have?

By Kathryn_WilliamsSeptember 7, 2011
We've got spirit, yes we do! We've got spirit, how 'bout you? No, really. Are you truly committed to letting every other school within a 50-mile radius know that you mean total domination? Take our quiz to see how much pep you've really got in... More  →
Quiz: How Much School Spirit Do You Really Have?

My Crush is a...Sparkler!

TanTan picks his favorite SparkLife ladies; did YOU make the list?—Sparkitors First off, I want to give a big thank you to JustAnotherUsername for her flattering crush post about me and my fellow Manklers. I may... More  →
My Crush is a...Sparkler!

Anna and the French Kiss: The Title is Terrible, But the Book is Great!

Lonks gives a rave review to a book that sounds like a perfect back-to-school read (as long as you're going back to school at an exclusive French academy stocked with hot, accented men.)—Sparkitors Book #55: Anna and the French Kiss Author: Stephanie Perkins Reason... More  →
Anna and the French Kiss: The Title is Terrible, But the Book is Great!

Ocean Views and Stylish Shoes: Pretty Standard for College in Canada

LadyM finally arrives at her university in Nova Scotia after a hectic week of packing and goodbyes!—Sparkitors This past week has been a rush. After months and months of waiting, I am finally here, in my wonderful (but weird-smelling) postage... More  →
Ocean Views and Stylish Shoes: Pretty Standard for College in Canada