Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Everybody Dance Now

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 29, 2011
Dear Auntie SparkNotes, I guess that my problem isn't as big as some of the other problems you deal with, but I'm going to go ahead anyway. I've noticed that dancing is taking a bigger and bigger part in the parties that I'm going to, and... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Everybody Dance Now

Why Disney Princesses Are the Worst Role Models EVER

By ContributorSeptember 29, 2011

All_Is_Mal has a little problem with the Disney role-model model. Pitchforks up or thumbs up?–Sparkitors

I really, really detest Disney princesses. I hate them more than Dan Bergstein hates baby-daters, more than Harry hates Draco, more than Congress hates getting... More  →
Why Disney Princesses Are the Worst Role Models EVER

8 Things About 2 Broke Girls: Episode 2

By Rachel KorowitzSeptember 29, 2011
I'm going to start this post with an open letter to the show: Dear 2 Broke Girls, I was willing to give you a pass for a lot of the draggier/crappier parts of the pilot because it was, you know, a pilot, and pilots are learning exercises.... More  →
8 Things About 2 Broke Girls: Episode 2

Everything You Wanted to Know About College Roommates, Courtesy of Elodie

By ElodieSeptember 29, 2011
Roommates, to me, were always just something other people had, like trampolines and appendicitis. Having a college roommate always struck me as a maturity milestone—it was one of those prominent details that embodied the entire college experience. I was the last one in my circle... More  →
Everything You Wanted to Know About College Roommates, Courtesy of Elodie

Auntie SparkNotes: A Dating Nightmare In the Making

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 28, 2011
Dear Auntie, I have a problem regarding my relationship, as you may have guessed. But my problem is a little... complicated. You see, I met my boyfriend 3 months ago, and from the first moment, we fell deeply in love. We got along incredibly well,... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: A Dating Nightmare In the Making

Faye's First Month of College

By ContributorSeptember 28, 2011
Faye is back! And she made it through her first week of college...—Sparkitors I’m alive! I, Faye, have survived an entire month at college.  It’s time to celebrate. WOO! SCANDALOUS COLLEGE PARTY! Just kidding. I have an engineering paper to write. Yup, I’m still a nerd.... More  →
Faye's First Month of College

What Not To Do When Cooking

BeastAC learned how to cook the hard way...thanks to her, we don't have to. —Sparkitors I was inspired to write this after I saw the Cooking 101 post (I'm really hoping it will help me). I love to cook, especially... More  →
What Not To Do When Cooking

8 Ways to Completely Screw Up an Interview

carrieaimelire can't tell you how to get a job, but she can tell you how NOT to get one. It's less helpful, but way funnier.—Sparkitors

There will come a time in your life when you will be forced to shower thoroughly, make your face

... More  →
8 Ways to Completely Screw Up an Interview

The Jungle of the Lecture Hall

Courtney Guth hopes you got all your malaria vaccinations, because you are about to enter the DANGER ZONE.—Sparkitors Observe, if you will, the natural habitat of most college students: the lecture hall, a dense, dark, jungle... More  →
The Jungle of the Lecture Hall

Around the World in Six Songs

gabbygaleglee is about to blow your iPod's mind. —Sparkitors As I was sifting through another great day's worth of SparkLife posts, exploring and thinking about a spaghetti hot tub, I noticed that there's a huge lack of articles about different cultures. WHAT?!?! Where did... More  →
Around the World in Six Songs