Skip over navigation

6 Reasons to Stay NBK

By ContributorJuly 27, 2011
lemon_101 makes us regret not practicing on pillows more! —Sparkitors Here on SparkLife, love, crushes, and kisses are major topics of posts and discussions. From reading the abundant comments, I have... More  →
6 Reasons to Stay NBK

I Just Watched a LIVE BRAIN SURGERY!

AishwaryaCullen is basically a doctor. This is blowing our minds.—Sparkitors Hello Sparklers! If you’ve been hanging out at the OTs, then you know that I'm working at a nearby hospital this summer;  I just finished 11th grade, and I... More  →
I Just Watched a LIVE BRAIN SURGERY!

Why I Don't Believe in Tipping

ChloeChum defends her country's custom of not adding gratuity at restaurants. -Sparkitors Before all the waiter/ waitress Sparklers on here run at me with the steak knives they were supposed to be delivering to table 12, I’d just like to point out... More  →
Why I Don't Believe in Tipping

Check Out This Sparkler's AMAZING Acne Makeover!

erkkilakc2 shares her incredible skin makeover!—Sparkitors My skin has always been bad, but I never really realized how bad until just now when I was looking through some recent photographs. I decided to share my acne story in the hopes of inspiring others and proving... More  →
Check Out This Sparkler's AMAZING Acne Makeover!

GONE vs. Twilight vs. The Hunger Games

inksplatteredfingerzz has had it up to HERE with Twilight. We're guessing you can commiserate.—Sparkitors I have accepted that, for reasons I can't understand, the interest of young adult readers everywhere has been captured by a whiny damsel-in-distress, her sexy, sparkly boyfriend,... More  →
GONE vs. Twilight vs. The Hunger Games

The Screwtape Letters

Lonks is THIIIIS CLOSE to being halfway done with her epic challenge!—Sparkitors Book #49: The Screwtape Letters Author: C.S. Lewis Reason for Reading: Who doesn’t want to read two C.S. Lewis books in a row? Quote: "Whatever their bodies do affects their souls. It... More  →
The Screwtape Letters

Austrian Death Machine-Your New Favorite Band?

By ContributorJuly 26, 2011
Reicherroo may have just become our favorite new music critic. Step aside, Lester Bangs.—Sparkitors Becoming successful in the music business is like doing a carefully calculated experiment, and, akin to your chemistry labs in school, most of... More  →
Austrian Death Machine-Your New Favorite Band?

How To Deal With Other People's Annoying Behaviors

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 26, 2011
Most people have at least a few aggravating traits. Some folks share way too much personal information; others shower only when they happen to find themselves already standing in the shower, for unrelated reasons. Some people treat conversation as though it were... More  →
How To Deal With Other People's Annoying Behaviors

Pick Laura's Personal Essay!

Laura, aka rosefan42, is a British Sparkler applying to Yale. This week she needs your help on her personal essay! —Sparkitors And so, at last, we come to the post you've all been waiting for. The post that is so important,... More  →
Pick Laura's Personal Essay!

The Guy's Guide to Summer Productivity

JackJumpsCandle gives you a rare look into the riveting world of a teen guy on summer break.—Sparkitors As a typical teen guy going into my sophomore year, my summer days usually consist of little more than video games, eating,... More  →
The Guy's Guide to Summer Productivity