Skip over navigation

My Crush Is...Me (That's Right, I Said It)

By ContributorJune 22, 2011
gatsby's_girl, this post is spectacular. We officially have a crush on YOU. —Sparkitors In honor of Crush Week, I would like to tell the SparkLife community about my heart-stopping, blush-inducing crush...on... More  →
My Crush Is...Me (That's Right, I Said It)

A Crush on Stage

186,000mps has some SERIOUS guts! —Sparkitors It all started when somehow, despite having the grace on coordination of a drunken zebra with only two legs, I was cast in the chorus of my local community theatres production of Footloose. Two weeks later, we... More  →
A Crush on Stage

Hungry for the Hunger Games Hotties

We left Finnick out of this post, but worry not: Allison's got him covered.—Sparkitors When I started the Hunger Games, I was really only reading it for my English class. But I quickly became addicted to the series; I bought Catching Fire... More  →
Hungry for the Hunger Games Hotties

I'm In Love With a Ginger Named Rupert

GlassToGlass, we know EXACTLY how you feel.—Sparkitors It seems that as July 15 gets closer and closer, everyone is obsessed with only one thing: Harry Potter. My friends and I are anxiously awaiting the night when we'll dress up as Voldemort, Bellatrix, and... More  →
I'm In Love With a Ginger Named Rupert

My Crush is a NASCAR Driver

By ContributorJune 21, 2011
yourmothershouldknow26 loves guys who do something called "NASCAR" (we think it's like NASA, but with scars?) —Sparkitors If you're actually reading this post, congratulations! You're either a NASCAR fan wondering if we have the same taste in... More  →
My Crush is a NASCAR Driver

Pre-K Crushes and a Storybook First Kiss

This reminds us of the video of the two little kids kissing we posted,  Intern's Pick: First Kiss! and for that we thank you Laneylaneybird!  We wish we could all be as fearless in love as your 4-year-old self. -Sparkitors Ah,... More  →
Pre-K Crushes and a Storybook First Kiss

The Moral of the Story: Don't Trust Cute Boys

xcgirl116 has a confession to make. —Sparkitors I kinda did something bad. I started liking someone—while I was in a relationship. And this someone was my SO’s best friend. It wasn’t like the hot new kid came and swept me off my feet. This guy... More  →
The Moral of the Story: Don't Trust Cute Boys

MANKLER DATE ALERT!

i_bourne_the_wicked is meeting his crush for the first time ever! WE ARE SO EXCITED.—Sparkitors Hello everyone! Today, Tuesday, June 20, might potentially be the most important day of my life so far. Allow me to explain. While in my life I... More  →
MANKLER DATE ALERT!

Jetpacks and Hedge-Pigs

strangeNilikeit is blogging her summer at Shakespeare Camp. Arthur is her guy BFF, but could he be more?  —Sparkitors Sparklers, by the time you read this, I’ll be at camp. Imagine that you’re 5 years old. Then imagine that tomorrow is Christmas/your birthday/Hanukah/any and all... More  →
Jetpacks and Hedge-Pigs

Why You Should Crush On a Nerd

Call us crazy, but we think this post might be Courtney Guth's thinly veiled love letter to her BF! —Sparkitors Everyone has a type. Some women attract the bad boys and rebels; others attract the suave smooth talkers. According to my sassy gay friend... More  →
Why You Should Crush On a Nerd