Search Menu
Menu

Quiz: Are You a Giant Mess?

By Danielle KraeseNovember 5, 2012
Let’s be honest here: all of us are guilty of being a slob from time to time. But there’s a big difference between finding a few dust-bunnies dwelling under your bed and discovering an old bologna sandwich in the depths of your closet that dates... More  →
Quiz: Are You a Giant Mess?

5 Things That Must Happen On the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who

By Lisa BernierNovember 5, 2012
The Doctor has been around for almost as long as television has (okay... not quite, but you get the point). This winter will bring us the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who. An anniversary such as this is, of course, fraught with expectations, excitement, and extraterrestrials.... More  →
5 Things That Must Happen On the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who

What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About You

By Lauren PassellNovember 5, 2012
If you're favorite food is... Stuffing: You're kind of nuts, aren't you? Bursting with flavor and complications. And you’re sneakypeople sink their knives into turkeys and then BLAMMO, there you are, changing the whole picture. You're essential, you're fun. You're... More  →
What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About You

Open Thread For November 4

By rainmanNovember 4, 2012
You thought you had seen the last my flowers, didn't you? You were totally wrong! Enjoy these bougainvilleas from my garden! Buhahahahahaha! *Evil Manical Laugh* ... More  →

Open Thread For November 3

By rainmanNovember 3, 2012
No, I am burdening you with a flower from my garden again. Totes not. Just kidding! Here’s another flower from my garden. Enjoy ... More  →

How to Get a Peculiar Pet

By reidfaylorNovember 2, 2012
FROM: Aradan After studying about a semester of politics, our school's student coucil officers have decided to completely revise the student council, write a constitution, and create a student senate. However, though we lack no ideas for the content of this constitution, we do... More  →
How to Get a Peculiar Pet

Scary Movies for People Who Hate Scary Movies

By Lisa BernierNovember 2, 2012
One of the great mysteries of all time is why normal, otherwise sane people voluntarily choose to seat themselves in a movie theater for about 120 minutes of mind-numbing fright. Why, oh, why would you WANT to jump in your seat? Scream every 5 seconds?... More  →
Scary Movies for People Who Hate Scary Movies

What Classic Novel Are You?

By Lisa BernierNovember 2, 2012
Some people take online personality quizzes to see if they're an introvert, extrovert, or good at flirting but bad at relationships. Other, more literary minded people, read a tome of prose and realize this is the soundtrack to their life, only wordier, longer, and with... More  →
What Classic Novel Are You?

What Do You Think About Joss Whedon's Mitt Romney Video?

By Vadim NewquistNovember 2, 2012
With just a mere few days to go until Americans file into the voting booths to decide this crucial upcoming election, Joss Whedon (Avengers mastermind and geek extraordinaire) has released a satirical video that puts his political views front and center in quite an unconventional... More  →
What Do You Think About Joss Whedon's Mitt Romney Video?