Skip over navigation
Prom

Operation Christmas: Elodie's Got Plans to Spread Some Serious Cheer!

By ElodieDecember 9, 2011
Guys! Guys guys guys! It's almost Christmas! I LOVE Christmas! I love everything about it! I love the carols, the decorations, the snow. Yes, even the freeze-your-face-off Michigan blizzard-squalls of terror. All of it. I love ALL OF IT. Case in point: a few years ago, my... More  →
Operation Christmas: Elodie's Got Plans to Spread Some Serious Cheer!

The Pros and Cons of Christmas

By ContributorDecember 9, 2011
GiGiGrace knows that the holiday season ain't all cheer and hot chocolate.—Sparkitors Christmas is just around the corner, and I’m split between my childish, optimistic outlook and my mature “bah humbug” attitude. Whether you think Christmas is the best thing... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Christmas

What Happens If I Don't Get Into The College I Want? (Part 2)

By Mr. TocheDecember 8, 2011
Hopefully, you all read part one of this series. If you didn't, please do so now. Go on. I'll wait. Everyone caught up? Good. Let's continue. As promised, I shall now engage in an autobiographical anecdote. I didn't go to college right after high school. It's... More  →
What Happens If I Don't Get Into The College I Want? (Part 2)

The People You'll Meet at Occupy Finals Week

By ContributorDecember 8, 2011
Courtney Guth has a field guide to studious types. Enjoy! —Sparkitors It’s time to occupy finals week! Students may not be protesting their classes, but they’re most definitely occupying the library. At all hours of the day and night, you’ll find students packing the carrels.... More  →
The People You'll Meet at Occupy Finals Week

The Best Songs You Wish You Could Forget

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 8, 2011
Remember these songs? They were popular like 100 years ago, way back when you were in elementary school. And you wish so bad that you could just forget your former music taste. But Sofia is here to remind you that yes, you used... More  →
The Best Songs You Wish You Could Forget

Prepare For Final Exams with SparkLife Brain Busters

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 8, 2011
Why are you reading this when you should be camped out in the library cramming calculus data and Russian history factoids into your brain? Final exams are no laughing matter. You need to be studying! If you are reading this, that means either you don’t... More  →
Prepare For Final Exams with SparkLife Brain Busters

Does Cheating on Your SATs Make You a Criminal?

By ContributorDecember 8, 2011
Cheating on your SATs is serious business, but in this controversial case, dianamer994 thinks the punishment doesn't fit the crime.—Sparkitors As you may or may not have heard, Sparklers, 11 teens were recently charged... More  →
Does Cheating on Your SATs Make You a Criminal?

Ask Jono: How To Girlfriend

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 8, 2011
Dear Jono, You are amazing and I love your posts. Anyway, I'm panicking because I have no idea how to do the whole relationship thing,  or how to initiate hanging out with my boyfriend (who I've been with for 2 weeks) and things. Basically, how do... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Girlfriend

What's Inside These Ginormous Black Holes?

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 7, 2011
Did you hear? Scientists have discovered something wild: the biggest black holes EVER! They're lurking out in space—giant, gaping, sucking maws of gravitational force from which not even light can escape. It's weird! It's mysterious! And if we think about it too much, we g More  →
What's Inside These Ginormous Black Holes?

What It's Like to Live With a French Family

By ContributorDecember 7, 2011
Is it creepy if we hope ginger00416 marries her host brother someday? —Sparkitors If you're a high school kid studying abroad, whether you go to Asia, Europe, Africa, or Antarctica, you will probably have to take up residence with a host family (although in Antarctic, your... More  →
What It's Like to Live With a French Family