Skip over navigation

24 Facts About Turtles

By reidfaylorFebruary 3, 2012
As it turns out, I, the author, have a substantial wealth of knowledge about turtles. I’ve read books about them, watched documentaries, even conducted my own private, questionably “scientific” research. However, there is no single online reference for all the turtle information I have inside... More  →
24 Facts About Turtles

HOLY KATNISS: There's a NEW Hunger Games Trailer!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 3, 2012
TRIBUTES, PUT YOUR PANTS ON. (If you already had them on, congrats. If you didn't, we understand, because it's Friday, and pants can be uncomfortable). WHY ARE YOU PUTTING YOUR PANTS ON? Because there's a brand new Hunger Games trailer, and you're only allowed to... More  →
HOLY KATNISS: There's a NEW Hunger Games Trailer!

New Old 3D Movies?

By Scott GreenstoneFebruary 3, 2012
This week, To Kill A Mockingbird came out on Blu-ray. Star Wars: Episode I is coming out in 3D, and Beauty and the Beast is already in theaters. Is this just a ploy to get more money out of... More  →
New Old 3D Movies?

Need Some Cheering Up? Watch This Tiny Dancer!

By EmmaFebruary 3, 2012
Here at SparkLife, we care deeply about early-childhood dance education. Only if you are enrolled in intensive classes from the age of two can you hope to master the kind of partnering, crowd-motivating, bowing, and lightning-fast footwork on display in this video. We're also MAJOR proponents of... More  →
Need Some Cheering Up? Watch This Tiny Dancer!

Last Minute Les Mis Cast Change: Is Taylor Swift OUT for Eponine???

You butts had a bit of a spaz attack when we informed you that Taylor Swift had been cast as Eponine in the big-screen version of one of your all-time favorite musicals, Les Miserables. But as it turns out, all that hullabaloo may... More  →
Last Minute Les Mis Cast Change: Is Taylor Swift OUT for Eponine???

How To Be an Adult (By Elodie, Who's 87% Sure She's Not a Kid Anymore)

By ElodieFebruary 3, 2012
I always assumed that when I became an adult, I would know it. I guess I thought one day some shifty-looking guy would show up at my door, glance left and right, thrust a heavy book at me and whisper, “Here’s the manual. You’re ready... More  →
How To Be an Adult (By Elodie, Who's 87% Sure She's Not a Kid Anymore)

Why I Can't Stop Watching Parental Control

By Lauren PassellFebruary 3, 2012
I cannot stop watching Parental Control, a dumb MTV dating show that’s only on at, like, 3 in the morning. Which is probably why I watch it so much. It’s pretty much the only thing on. But if I turn on the TV in the... More  →
Why I Can't Stop Watching Parental Control

Hate the Super Bowl? Try Super Bowl Bingo!

By Valerie BurnFebruary 3, 2012
Look, the Superbowl is great. But for those of us that don’t care about sports, or football in particular, there isn’t much in it for us. Yes, the commercials are good. But when you’re looking forward to commercials, you know you’ve got it bad. Hence, we... More  →
Hate the Super Bowl? Try Super Bowl Bingo!

Big Miracle: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Director Ken Kwapis and Star Dermot Mulroney (AKA the Hottest Band Geek in the History of the WORLD)

You may not know this about me, Sparklers, but my greatest fear, greater even than Voldemort's return or waking up to find that my head has been replaced with a giant potato, is WHALES. Oh yes, those magnificent kings of the sea absolutely terrify me;... More  →
Big Miracle: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Director Ken Kwapis and Star Dermot Mulroney (AKA the Hottest Band Geek in the History of the WORLD)

9 Pro Tips for Prom

By ShivaniFebruary 2, 2012
Ah, the promenade! That magical time when young ladies and gentleman let loose from the stresses of their young lives with a night of dancing and lighthearted revelry. If only... Instead, prom is a pretty stressful occasion. From the dress to the dinner conversation, there are plenty... More  →
9 Pro Tips for Prom