Skip over navigation

The Final Rule to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

By ContributorNovember 11, 2011
How do you pack when the weather report just says "zombies"? Chirii's here to help. –Sparkitors Hello again fellow Sparklers and, welcome to the final installation of the rules of the zombie apocalypse! Today we will discuss the items you... More  →
The Final Rule to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

Is This A Dating Dealbreaker?

By Rachel KorowitzNovember 11, 2011
Sometimes, you can show up 45 minutes late with garlic breath, make 'em pay for the movie tickets, and then point at your mouth and say, "Hello? The good-night kiss goes here NOW," and your date'll still be like, "Rock ON. Smooch city!" Other times,... More  →
Is This A Dating Dealbreaker?

Megan Ruins Your Childhood and Leaf Piles AT THE SAME TIME

By Megan PrietzelNovember 11, 2011
It’s November!  The trees are crowned with beautiful red leaves that gently flutter to the ground as a chilly wind blows cheerfully down the street. If you’re like me, your first instinct will be to sob at the onset of winter, but if you’re normal, you’re... More  →
Megan Ruins Your Childhood and Leaf Piles AT THE SAME TIME

Thumbsucking and 8 Other Bad Habits You Need to Quit in High School

sksk3 is tired of the middle school trends that carry over into high school. Do you agree? —Sparkitors Alright guys, you're in high school now, and you know what that means: no more kid stuff. Well, at least, there needs to be a dramatic... More  →
Thumbsucking and 8 Other Bad Habits You Need to Quit in High School

Elodie Goes to the Starkid Concert (And It Is the Greatest Experience of Her Life)

By ElodieNovember 11, 2011
WARNING: If you’re planning on going to Starkid’s SPACE Tour and don’t want to know what'll happen, READ NO FURTHER. From here on out, there will be spoilers galore. A few weeks ago, I got a call from my friend Tara. She shouted in my ear,... More  →
Elodie Goes to the Starkid Concert (And It Is the Greatest Experience of Her Life)

The Life of a Depression Sufferer

Synesthesian gives us her helpful, hopeful take on depression, and how she's dealt with it.–Sparkitors I have a chronic disease. While it isn't terminal, it's extremely inconvenient, and I'll probably be fighting against it my whole life. I get sore for no reason, I have... More  →
The Life of a Depression Sufferer

Recipe Week Is Coming!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 10, 2011
Sparklers, an Exciting Thing is happening! Next week! Put on your I'm-so-thrilled-I-could-pee-my-pants pants and get ready to jump up and down, because we are about to KNOCK YOUR SOCKS OFF. Next week is Recipe Week on SparkLife. And no, that does not mean we are expecting... More  →
Recipe Week Is Coming!

Ask Jono: Choosing Between Tacos and Lasagna

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 10, 2011
Dear Jono, I'm about to say something I think you hear a lot. But I'm gonna say it anyway. So there's this guy... Well, see, he's my boyfriend, actually, and I love him and we have very few issues, and communicate well, and... More  →
Ask Jono: Choosing Between Tacos and Lasagna

Ask a Teacher: Did You Have a Life Before You Were a Teacher?

By Mr. JonesNovember 10, 2011
Q: Did you have a life before you were a teacher? Do you ever look back and think, "Wow...I used to be so cool." A: That’s silly. Until I became a teacher, I never considered myself “cool.” My life before I became a teacher was a series... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Did You Have a Life Before You Were a Teacher?

The Most Epic Movie Trailer We've Ever Seen

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 10, 2011
BUTTS, PUT DOWN YOUR BOWLS OF RAW COOKIE DOUGH AND LISTEN UP. We've got somethin' for ya. It's sexy, it's action-packed, and it's downright breathtaking—and no, we ain't talkin' about Chelsea Dagger's sweaty forehead. What we have here is the brand-new... More  →
The Most Epic Movie Trailer We've Ever Seen