Skip over navigation
Prom

Things We're Going to Do Before We're 20 (And You Should Too!)

By ContributorDecember 30, 2011

Need some goals for the new year? Shadow_of_Belladonna's got your list! –Sparkitors

My awesome friends GeekyGirl325, PillowsandSocks, TeamSpikeTheBloody and I worked together to create this list and promised to complete EVERY ITEM on it before we’re 20. And we think you should,... More  →
Things We're Going to Do Before We're 20 (And You Should Too!)

A Mankler's Guide to Driving A Junker

Shwankfelder is here to share some hilarious tips on lending your run-down ride some serious swagger.—Sparkitors Having recently gotten my driver's license, I was faced with a major dilemma that many of us will experience: choosing "The First Car."... More  →
A Mankler's Guide to Driving A Junker

I Just Wanna Burst Out And Sing When Listening To These Jams

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 30, 2011
Boogiegirl sent us in this playlist, and yes, it makes us want to dance. Maybe even boogie! But don't tell anyone we said that, because we are well-known bad dancers. 1. "Daylight" by Matt & Kim 2. "Banana Pancakes" by Jack... More  →
I Just Wanna Burst Out And Sing When Listening To These Jams

A Guide to the Pit Orchestra

LadyLuckytheFlutie is here to tell you the peaks and pits (ha!) of being in the orchestra! —Sparkitors It's that time of year again: the school musical season. You enjoy music, but you don't like singing, are scared of auditioning, and... More  →
A Guide to the Pit Orchestra

The Worst Hiding Spots for Hide and Seek

By Lauren PassellDecember 30, 2011
So you want to play some hide and seek! That's sort of weird. Are you a babysitter or something? Oh well, no matter. Whether you're about to compete in a mean game of H&S, or you're just a H&S enthusiast scouring the web for articles... More  →
The Worst Hiding Spots for Hide and Seek

Five Things N00bs Should Avoid In The School Lab

RustyApplesauce's post reminds us why we spent so much time dry-heaving in Biology class. Ah, the memories.—Sparkitors School laboratories are dangerous places. You might have had childhood dreams of test tubes filled with green liquid... More  →
Five Things N00bs Should Avoid In The School Lab

Sparku for 2-0-1-2

By Kathryn_WilliamsDecember 29, 2011
Reciting poetry to impress girls is elementary, my dear Watsons. You know what will really impress that special someone you're hoping to vacuum seal your lips to at midnight on New Years' Eve? Reciting Sparku (that's SparkLife haiku, n00bs). Midnight Kiss I wait for midnight To... More  →
Sparku for 2-0-1-2

The Process of Writing the Perfect SparkLife Post

By ContributorDecember 29, 2011
As one of our most prolific writers, Metalhead865 has a LOT of experience writing posts and gettin' 'em published—so it's a safe bet that his advice is right on the money.—Sparkitors As you guys know, I'm a pretty accomplished SparkLife contributor. I have... More  →
The Process of Writing the Perfect SparkLife Post

The Worst Dating/Relationship Fails of 2011

By Lauren PassellDecember 29, 2011
You think your love life was in the dumps this year? Waittillya read these unfortunate incidents of dating and relationships gone way wrong. So wrong, they went past wrong, back to okay, and back to wrong again. Cheers to 2012, a year of dating your... More  →
The Worst Dating/Relationship Fails of 2011

Tear-Jerking-Heart-Wrenching Music That Will Shatter Your Happiness

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 29, 2011
AloneApart has a good point, we think: Why listen to sad music when one's already sad? Well, sometimes there's no better remedy to heartbreaking sadness than connecting musically with songs that somehow understand exactly how one is feeling. Besides, the artists voice's of the songs selected are so harrowingly... More  →
Tear-Jerking-Heart-Wrenching Music That Will Shatter Your Happiness