Skip over navigation

The Buried Life Visited My Campus!

By ContributorSeptember 13, 2011
thatshowiroll21 is finally finding out how crazy college life is. —Sparkitors Let me just start by saying this one, true fact: COLLEGE IS NUTS. The people are loud, friendly, snottier than a toddler with a sinus cold, and creepy; sometimes all at the same... More  →
The Buried Life Visited My Campus!

Why Everyone Should Keep a Diary

Mckenzie_Me wants you to access your inner diarist. It's less painful than it sounds. –Sparkitors At one point or another, you may have considered keeping a diary. Maybe you even bought one, wrote three entries, then never picked it up again. Or maybe you've... More  →
Why Everyone Should Keep a Diary

Stupid McLoserPants: A Saga Begins

Sunshine_AZ reflects on her summer vacation, which included a lot of hilarious humiliation and one VERY troublesome crush.—Sparkitors Summer for me consisted largely of pregnant women, a GIANT group of hormonal teenage girls, working at a fast food joint, and having possibly THE MOST... More  →
Stupid McLoserPants: A Saga Begins

The (Unforgivable?) Mistakes in Deathly Hallows, Part II

On behalf of Jelly_Chan: SPOILER ALERT.—Sparkitors Friends, fellow Sparklers, the recent release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, Part II, marked the end of an era. The end of our childhoods. And yet, Harry Potter is still in our hearts (please insert... More  →
The (Unforgivable?) Mistakes in Deathly Hallows, Part II

Ask a Teacher: Have You Ever Made Out with Another Teacher?

By Mr. ParfreySeptember 13, 2011
Q: Have you ever made out with another teacher? A: Not only did I make out with the librarian at my school, I married her. Five years ago, my school hired a new librarian, and I fell for her like a ton of bricks. Some of my... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Have You Ever Made Out with Another Teacher?

You Know You're a Figure Skater When...

It's 85 degrees in NY today; we wish we were cruising around an ice rink with Isk8jen instead of sweating onto our keyboards.—Sparkitors I've skated for years, so I'm something of an expert on this topic. You know you're a figure skater when... -The... More  →
You Know You're a Figure Skater When...

Q&A Session With a REAL, ACTUAL Hufflepuff! (You Can't Prove She's Not)

geetargrl59 answers your most burning questions about the huffiest, puffiest house at Hogwarts (and yes, those adjectives are meant as compliments).—Sparkitors Wow. I mean...wow. Sparklers, I must say that I was shocked, amazed, surprised, confounded, astonished, flabbergasted, and delighted to... More  →
Q&A Session With a REAL, ACTUAL Hufflepuff! (You Can't Prove She's Not)

Open Thread for September 13

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 13, 2011
We could hardly even figure out how to do subtraction on our graphing calculator, much less write a sentence; hermionerules5 clearly does not have this problem. I was up late finishing my math homework when I thought of all... More  →
Open Thread for September 13

Why Sparklers Should Crochet

By ContributorSeptember 12, 2011
lissalovesmusic can speak in spy-code, but more importantly, she can create S'mores out of yarn. We are jealous. —Sparkitors. Sparklers are fond of a lot of very cool things. Some of my favorites are bacon (yum), writing (hello, WriMos!), good literature (of... More  →
Why Sparklers Should Crochet

The Second Rule of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

By ContributorSeptember 12, 2011
Chirii's back with part two of her guide to slaying the undead. Keep reading if you enjoy having a brain! —Sparkitors I was discussing my next zombie article with my friend and he said, “Stay as a group, study your surroundings very... More  →
The Second Rule of Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse