Search Menu
Menu

Surviving Senior Year: What Should You Do in November?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 6, 2012
Senior year is always tough, but the last few weeks before the Holidays are a special kind of tough. Everyone just wants to take it easy and coast into Winter Break, but you don't get that luxury. You have to prepare! You have to get... More  →
Surviving Senior Year: What Should You Do in November?

The 7 Longest Board Games in Existence

By Scott GreenstoneNovember 6, 2012
True or false: It's easier to get people to sit down and play a game of Risk than it is a game of Guitar Hero. FALSE. It's never fun being the one person in your friend group who likes board games and has to drag everyone... More  →
The 7 Longest Board Games in Existence

A MindHut Adventure in Sleepy Hollow

By Becky FerreiraNovember 6, 2012
We all know the story. Ichabod Crane, a superstitious schoolteacher, rides home late one night alongside the Sleepy Hollow Cemetery. He is confronted by a horseman, and realizes with fright that the man's head is not on his shoulders, but on his saddle. Crane is never heard More  →
A MindHut Adventure in Sleepy Hollow

Happy Birthday, Emma Stone!

By Josh SorokachNovember 6, 2012
I do. Luckily, I can read minds. Don't believe me? Currently, I'm sitting in a coffee shop next to a very pretty girl who is reading a fascinating book that appears to be about dinosaurs. I've given her the patented Josh Sorokach "3 Solid Minutes of Unblinking Eye Contact, More  →
Happy Birthday, Emma Stone!

Do your part and VOTE (For the Worst Music Video of All Time)

By Vadim NewquistNovember 6, 2012
My fellow Americans and geeks across this great universe, over the past four years, a question has been brewing over the internets as to which musical video can truly be revered as the "Worst Music Video of All Time". We have seen our Rebecca Blacks... More  →
Do your part and VOTE (For the Worst Music Video of All Time)

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 6th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 6, 2012
There’s a lot happening today, but everything is great! And here’s why: 1. It’s election day! Vote! If you’re too young to vote, or live in another land, or you’re a felon, here’s a quick poll you can take that so that you too can experience... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 6th

The Private Thoughts of Robots

By Vadim NewquistNovember 6, 2012
Ever wonder what those robots are thinking when we humans leave the room? Well, wonder no longer. After some in depth research, we here at The MindHut have discovered the private thoughts of robots. Prepare to be scandalized! More  →
The Private Thoughts of Robots

How You Can Help: The Hurricane Sandy Relief Round-Up

By Lisa BernierNovember 5, 2012
Recently, NBC Universal and The Red Cross teamed up and put together a live Hurricane Sandy Relief Concert, which raised $23 million towards helping those devastated by the storm. In like mind, we've put together a Hurricane Sandy Relief Round-Up, to give you information... More  →
How You Can Help: The Hurricane Sandy Relief Round-Up

Explaining the Story of Halo

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 5, 2012
One of the biggest gaming franchises of all time, Halo has everything you want in a shooter: Great combat, graphics, multiplayer, and an incredible story that might be hard to understand if you haven’t played all the games. In fact, even if you have played through... More  →
Explaining the Story of Halo

Spankin' New Hobbit Pics!

By Josh PeriloNovember 5, 2012
T-minus NOT THAT LONG until we get our Hobbit on! And today, Warner Brothers released a brand new batch of pics for us to drool over. Look upon them, Tolkien fans, and feel the awesome power of the ring! More  →
Spankin' New Hobbit Pics!