Skip over navigation

The Hit List: MxPx

By ContributorMarch 1, 2012
Metalhead shares his love for some hardcore punk rockers!--Sparkitors I've been on a huge punk rock kick lately, in case you didn't get the hint from that Relient K post. I love pop punk. I love Blink-182, Yellowcard, and... More  →
The Hit List: MxPx

What You Should Be Doing NOW if You Want a Career as a Writer

By Josh PeriloMarch 1, 2012
So you want to be a writer, eh kid? Well, aside from acting, you couldn’t have picked a job with less stability and more constant uncertainty. Congratulations! Hey… wait, where are you going? I didn’t mean to scare you away! That’s just... More  →
What You Should Be Doing NOW if You Want a Career as a Writer

Why Adele is Not That Awesome

By ContributorMarch 1, 2012
We're guessing nanometre 's post is going to be pretttty controversial; you'd all better put on your Civilized pants and Respect socks before you hit the comments section!--Sparkitors Before people start hating on me, let... More  →
Why Adele is Not That Awesome

Dealing With Stage Fright

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 1, 2012
There's one fear we all have in common, one shared experience that we all dread but eventually have to cope with. That fear, of course, is snakes. It seems like you can barely walk down the street anymore without snakes just... More  →
Dealing With Stage Fright

Country Music That's Just Plain Better

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 29, 2012
So, we don't get that many country music playlists in. We don't know why, but we think it has something to do with how much the terrible stuff is played on the radio. Which is why we're really glad that Erin sent us... More  →
Country Music That's Just Plain Better

The Dos and Don'ts of Facebook Profile Pictures for GUYS

By ContributorFebruary 29, 2012
twodoorcinemaclub has some VERY important tips for all you Manklers. Step away from the camera and LISTEN UP.--Sparkitors In some ways, Facebook is very unfair. I (and I'm assuming my fellow lady Sparklers as well) pick profile pictures fairly... More  →
The Dos and Don'ts of Facebook Profile Pictures for GUYS

French Fry Face-Off: McDonald's vs. Chick-fil-A

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 29, 2012
DBerg might be on the burrito bandwagon, but in my opinion, french fries are the single most perfect food ever invented. They are salty, crunchy, chewy, cheap, and the ideal vehicle for sauces as sundry as catsup and milkshake. One... More  →
French Fry Face-Off: McDonald's vs. Chick-fil-A

We Get It, Life In the Hood is Tougher Than Calculus: The Top 5 Mistakes That Black YA Novels Make

dac213 tackles a tough subject with some major insight!--Sparkitors Let’s face it; there aren’t a lot of YA novels out there with protagonists who are of African descent. If the protag isn’t white, they’re purposefully ambiguous, and if the protag’s black, 90% of... More  →
We Get It, Life In the Hood is Tougher Than Calculus: The Top 5 Mistakes That Black YA Novels Make

Valentine's Day Came and Went, and I'm Still NBK

Metalhead gives us a long-overdue update on his LADY situation!--Sparkitors Been a while, hasn't it, mein freunds? (That's the only German I know, so don't go asking me to say more stuff). We've been rehearsing this daggum musical for TWO MONTHS, and... More  →
Valentine's Day Came and Went, and I'm Still NBK

Cheapskate Reviewer: Mona and Ghostory

By Scott GreenstoneFebruary 29, 2012
Every week, Scott downloads iTunes FREE songs and reviews 'em. You should, too! What do you look for in a good song? I’ll tell you what I look for; something that sticks with me, whether it’s a bass line or an instrumental or great lyrics... More  →
Cheapskate Reviewer: Mona and Ghostory