Search Menu
Menu

How to Make Reindeer Cupcakes

By Ricki HurtadoDecember 6, 2012
Every year, Santa gets the same ol' milk and cookies. Why not mix it up this year with a batch Reindeer Cupcakes? No, not cupcakes for reindeer, cupcakes that look like reindeer! This is an easy recipe for a delicious (and adorable!) Christmas treat! More  →
How to Make Reindeer Cupcakes

More Hobbit Gossip From the Cast!

By Josh PeriloDecember 6, 2012
Yesterday we regaled you with juicy tidbits about the making of The Hobbit with director, Peter Jackson. Today, we sat down with Martin Freeman, Ian Mckellen, Elijah Wood, Richard Armitage, and Andy Serkis to get you more crazy gossip about the making of... More  →
More Hobbit Gossip From the Cast!

Who Got Three Grammy Nominations?

By Aislinn ShevlinDecember 6, 2012
Over the moon excited. Two @theGRAMMYs nominations!!! Extremely thankful. More  →
Who Got Three Grammy Nominations?

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 6th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 6, 2012
If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands. If you’re happy and you don’t know it, you should talk to someone about your feelings. If you’re unhappy and you know it, read this. You will be happy when it’s done! 1. It’s St.... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 6th

WE KNOW, You're Over Carly Rae, But Just Watch ONE MORE...

By Emily WinterDecember 6, 2012
Not only have we kinda missed "Call Me Maybe" over the last several months, but we luuuuurve watching American soldiers in Afghanistan maintain their sense of humor. In fact, we're pretty obsessed with everything about this funny, clean, safe-for-school video (except the boob jobs—COME ON ALREADY... More  →
WE KNOW, You're Over Carly Rae, But Just Watch ONE MORE...

Who Likes Glitter, Anyway? A Study in Winter's Shiniest Nuisance

By Brandon SpecktorDecember 6, 2012
Glitter. We wear it. We wrestle in it. We cover our homes and worldly possessions in it once a year, but never stop to ask, "why?" Until now. Why is glitter?  Who is it for? Where did it come from, and where will it strike next? Glitter's appeals are... More  →
Who Likes Glitter, Anyway? A Study in Winter's Shiniest Nuisance

20 (Rejected) Flu Cures

By RG DanielsDecember 6, 2012
There is nothing worse than sitting in class, sneezing real hard, then clutching your stomach with the realization that yes, you are getting sick. Well, there is one thing worse: Hangin' out with your friends later in the day and barfing all over the... More  →
20 (Rejected) Flu Cures

Benedict Cumberbatch Is In the New Star Trek Trailer!

By Josh PeriloDecember 6, 2012
Okay, before everyone gets too excited, jumping up and down, hitting your head on something sharp, then taken to the emergency room for "excitement endured" stitches... the teaser's only about a minute long. But that's something, right!? We finally get to see a tiny little... More  →
Benedict Cumberbatch Is In the New Star Trek Trailer!

How to Get Over a Bad Day

By reidfaylorDecember 5, 2012
FROM: Invader_Pinkie What do you do when you are having a bad day? I can’t tell you how other people deal with bad days, but I can share with you some of my personal strategies. I typically look for a safe, healthy way to relieve... More  →
How to Get Over a Bad Day

4 Adorable Holiday Dresses, and Their Plus-Sized Twins!

By Ricki HurtadoDecember 5, 2012
The only thing more fun than holiday parties is dressing up for the occasion! I've taken the liberty of finding you all cute party dresses AND their plus-sized counterparts! It took a long time and a lot of Googling, but I'm happy with the results.... More  →
4 Adorable Holiday Dresses, and Their Plus-Sized Twins!