Menu

J.K. Rowling is Totally Over Adulthood

By Brandon SpecktorOctober 10, 2012
We're reading The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling. This is our 9th installment of the book club. Join our discussion in the comments! Harry Potter taught children how to be confident and compassionate through radical, scary life changes. The Casual Vacancy—I am now convinced as... More  →
J.K. Rowling is Totally Over Adulthood

Top 5 Geekiest Web Comic Strips

By Steven RomanoOctober 10, 2012
Forget the Sunday paper! Nowadays the funniest comic strips can only be found on the web. And it should come as no surprise that a majority of them cater to the geeky masses since they’re made by, well, geeks. So check out The MindHut’s picks... More  →
Top 5 Geekiest Web Comic Strips

5 Online Musical Super Geniuses You've Got To Hear!

By Allison EmmOctober 10, 2012
There are endless ways to express your enthusiasm for your favorite show, game, or film. But the fact of the matter is, some people just do it better than others. When you combine raw musical talent, years of practice, and the tedium of video editing,... More  →
5 Online Musical Super Geniuses You've Got To Hear!

Gift Ideas for the Guy Who Has Everything

By Josh SorokachOctober 10, 2012
Recently I attended the wedding of a close friend, and instead of giving the bride and groom a traditional wedding note, I bought them a “Happy Halloween" greeting card. I crossed off the word "Halloween" and wrote “Wedding,” and changed the word "Boo" to “Booyah!... More  →
Gift Ideas for the Guy Who Has Everything

The World's Strangest Letter From a Secret Admirer

By RG DanielsOctober 10, 2012
Dear You— I am not always the best at writing down my feelings, but that is because I don't feel feelings usually, but now, like, I do. Anyway, you are hot. You're not just hot, you're, like, if I was making scrambled eggs, then I fell... More  →
The World's Strangest Letter From a Secret Admirer

Is Candy Corn the Most Evil of All Halloween Candies?

By Jeremy BlachmanOctober 10, 2012
As we inch closer to the end of the month and the drug store sales on Halloween candy begin, it's important to think about what we want to urge people to avoid buying this holiday season. Sure, some suspects are clear More  →
Is Candy Corn the Most Evil of All Halloween Candies?

Get Ready for (and Stick with) NaNoWriMo in 6 Easy Steps!

By Eric GarneauOctober 10, 2012
Guys, NaNoWriMo (or, for the uninitiated: National Novel Writing Month) is coming up verrrry soon. For all you budding writers out there, this is the perfect chance to really put your skills to the test and see if you can create an actual book-length story... More  →
Get Ready for (and Stick with) NaNoWriMo in 6 Easy Steps!

This Is How The Casual Vacancy Should End

By Brandon SpecktorOctober 9, 2012

We're reading The Casual Vacancy by JK Rowling. This is our 8th installment of the book club. Join our discussion in the comments!

Well, done with Part Three... More  →
This Is How The Casual Vacancy Should End

Ask Jono: When a Guy Won't Make a Move

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 9, 2012
Hey Jono, So there's this guy that I've known for a while but just really got to know this year. His friends and my friends have kind of merged into one group so we hang out a lot at lunch and he always sits beside... More  →
Ask Jono: When a Guy Won't Make a Move

Pixel Puzzle Challenge 4: Musicals!

By Becky FerreiraOctober 9, 2012
Great news, Masterminds! Pixel artist extraordinaire Kyle McCoy is back with another set of puzzles, all of which are stills from famous musicals. Can you guess all six? More  →
Pixel Puzzle Challenge 4: Musicals!