Search Menu
Menu

TV Shows You'll Never Believe Existed

By Vadim NewquistOctober 26, 2012
Sometimes it seems like there's a billion channels on the TV but nothing at all worth watching. Well, these bizarre shows prove that sometimes nothing is better than a heaping helping of epic fail. So here's our list of insanely horrible TV shows that never... More  →
TV Shows You'll Never Believe Existed

Jenny's Favorite Things on Etsy

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 26, 2012
Etsy can be a little intimidating. It's big, it's colorful, and it's kind of like those crafts fairs your mom always drags you to super early in the morning where you don't know what to look at first. But, just like those craft fairs, if you look in the right places, you can More  →
Jenny's Favorite Things on Etsy

Incredible Eye Art!

By Vadim NewquistOctober 26, 2012
Svenja Jödicke is a German artist who creates amazing "Eye Art" that is truly one of a kind. Her creations use the human eye as her canvas, upon which she creates astonishingly detailed work that combine explosions of color and unique sculptural arrangements. Often relying More  →
Incredible Eye Art!

Comfort Food College Essay Critique

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 26, 2012
“Are you okay, Ngozi? Just drop the Starbursts, and walk away.” “Huh? I-I-I d-don’t know wh-what you’re t-t-talking about,” I stammered as my right eye twitched. It was eighth grade, and I was walking towards my mathematics class. Junior Beta members helped sell assortments of... More  →
Comfort Food College Essay Critique

The Grim Reaper Is at the DMV

By Emily WinterOctober 26, 2012
Click to check in with ... More  →
The Grim Reaper Is at the DMV

25 Reasons Why October 26th is Fantastic!

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 26, 2012
Today is more than just any other day. Here are 25 reasons to smile and enjoy these glorious 24 hours. 1. There’s a new ladybug and it’s a turtle-like ladybug! A lady turtle bug! 2. Girls are just as tough as boys. Olympian and MMA... More  →
25 Reasons Why October 26th is Fantastic!

People With Real Video Game Powers

By Josh PeriloOctober 26, 2012
This crazy video of a guy who can perform a real Street Fighter style Hadouken has been circulating on the internets lately and it got us pondering the age old question: does life imitate video games, or do video games imitate life? Here's the real life... More  →
People With Real Video Game Powers

Dating With Science: Women Are Choosy; Guys Are Extremely Not

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 26, 2012
Science Fact: Guys claim they're looking for specific characteristics in a date, but they'll date women who don't fit those characteristics at all; women will turn down even guys who do fit their requirements. Explanation: For the most part, mate selection in... More  →
Dating With Science: Women Are Choosy; Guys Are Extremely Not

These Wizards Are Bummed Out

By Josh PeriloOctober 25, 2012
Having a bad day? Well these wizards can relate. They're all really bummed out. They're making us kind of uncomfortable, actually. Uh... who invited these bummed out wizards, anyway? More  →
These Wizards Are Bummed Out

The Scariest Things to Find in a Library Book

By Melissa AlbertOctober 25, 2012
Halloween is coming, so let's reflect on the things that truly give us chills. And what's even scarier than seeing your 90-year-old history teacher dressed as "sexy Genghis Khan"? Finding mysterious hairs and what you desperately hope is a chocolate stain in your library copy... More  →
The Scariest Things to Find in a Library Book