Skip over navigation

A Nerd Unlocks the Secrets of Prom

By ContributorMarch 26, 2012
aspiring4greatness has some big news! No, we're not going to tell you what it is; JUST LOOK DOWN!—Sparkitors This is a big day for mankind, fellow Sparklers: THIS girl just got asked to PROM! And no, my date is... More  →
A Nerd Unlocks the Secrets of Prom

The Hunger Games MURDERS the Box Office

By Josh PeriloMarch 26, 2012
Holy fish loaves, did Katniss and Peeta have a good weekend! I am, of course, referring to the sick and ridiculous box office numbers that the first Hunger Games movie put up. Oh, did I say the first Hunger Games movie? I must have... More  →
The Hunger Games MURDERS the Box Office

Confidence Pants Playlist, Take Two

By Jennifer GrudzieckiMarch 23, 2012
Akumeoi sent us this playlist, and we think it's an appropriate end to the week. Feeling inspired yet? (Hint: if the answer is no, listen to it again.) "Hands" by Jewel. The entire song is so beautiful, I can't help... More  →
Confidence Pants Playlist, Take Two

Confidence Pants Through the Ages

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 23, 2012
Auntie may have coined the term, but Confidence Pants have been shaping the course of human history since ancient times. In fact, when historians name the forces most responsible for the evolution of modern civilization, they are Religion, Resources, Love, and Confidence Pan More  →
Confidence Pants Through the Ages

The Great and Powerful Green Pants of Oz

By ContributorMarch 23, 2012
dramaKTO, those are some mean green pants. You work that shizz, girl!—Sparkitors My fellow Sparklers, I am here to share an inspirational story. It is a story about my CONFIDENCE PANTS. They are real, lime green, and overly sized for... More  →
The Great and Powerful Green Pants of Oz

10 Wonderfully Geeky Pop Songs

By Molly HoranMarch 23, 2012
Some pop stars might think that all you need to make a song geeky is to slap some headgear in the music video (ahem, Katy Perry, we're looking at you), but they're obviously not coming from a nerdy background. To craft a truly... More  →
10 Wonderfully Geeky Pop Songs

My Confidence...Gown?

By ContributorMarch 23, 2012
onedayyouwill had to stand up and speak in front of everyone at her school—can you imagine anything scarier?—Sparkitors I was possibly the first senior in high school in history who was NOT looking forward to their graduation.... More  →
My Confidence...Gown?

The Most Disgusting Easter Candy, Ever

By Josh PeriloMarch 23, 2012
Let’s face it, Easter candy is not what it used to be. Or maybe it is, and we’ve just outgrown the annual, marshmallow and chocolate fueled sugar high. While there are some relatively disappointing candies out there, we at SparkLife have managed to... More  →
The Most Disgusting Easter Candy, Ever

DID YOU SEE IT?! DID YOU SEE THE HUNGER GAMES?!?

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 23, 2012
If you haven't seen The Hunger Games yet, THEN SLOWLY BACK AWAY AND RETURN TO YOUR ROOM FOR SOME QUIET CRYING. This post exists for those lucky few who HAVE seen the... More  →
DID YOU SEE IT?! DID YOU SEE THE HUNGER GAMES?!?

Prom Themes for Bookworms and Geeks

By ElodieMarch 23, 2012
Most schools recycle the same prom themes that every other high school in America has already used at least nineteen times. I recently asked my friend what ours was, but she couldn't remember if it had been "New York Night Life" or something jungle-themed—two ideas... More  →
Prom Themes for Bookworms and Geeks