Skip over navigation

You Know You're Polish When...

By ContributorJune 24, 2011
grace_return7, we make pierogies at least once a month! —Sparkitors My family is actually not very Polish by percentage, but we have tons of Polish customs. You probably have a Polish family if one of more of these applies to you... 1. Pierogies are... More  →
You Know You're Polish When...

It Totally Pays To Be A Facebook Stalker

purplepheonix has logged some serious time on the internet over the past 2 years. We hope she had cheap wi-fi.—Sparkitors Picture it: a cruise ship docked in sunny Fort Lauterdale, just about to pull out of port.  Me,... More  →
It Totally Pays To Be A Facebook Stalker

Crushing on the Bus

We *think* this is from an anonymous Sparkler, but we lost the email it came in. Sorry Sparkler! Email us with your name! —Sparkitors So as a sophomore in high school I go to my first debate meeting. There is a practice debate going... More  →
Crushing on the Bus

Should This Sparkler Give Up On Her Crush? WE THINK NOT (But We Need You To Help Us Decide).

that_other_leah thought she would never crush again—but then she found a guy who changed her mind.—Sparkitors I spent the first few months of this school year reveling in the fact that I was finally over my crush... More  →
Should This Sparkler Give Up On Her Crush? WE THINK NOT (But We Need You To Help Us Decide).

Unprovoked Grinding=The End of a Crush

Stephanie had a big-time crush on a seemingly sweet guy—but he didn't quite turn out to be Prince Charming.—Sparkitors I am about to relay what is probably the most embarassing crush related story I have ever heard. How do... More  →
Unprovoked Grinding=The End of a Crush

Life Lessons from a Bando

starkidette, how are you this insightful after just one year as a bando? By the time you're a senior, we suspect you'll be some kind of wizard. –Sparkitors Think of sweat dripping down into your eyes. Think of muddy grass beneath polished black shoes.... More  →
Life Lessons from a Bando

The Sweetest Kiss

By ContributorJune 23, 2011
A short, cute, uplifting story for Crush Week by roseoos! —Sparkitors My first kiss was a little over six months ago. But the story starts long before that. The first day of freshman year I met an amazing boy. He was cute, blond, three inches... More  →
The Sweetest Kiss

What Should This Sparkler Do About Her Crush?

An Anonymous Canadian Sparkler seeks your advice! —Sparkitors So I have a problem… And it has to do with a crush. A small crush, but an important/tricky one all the same. HOWEVER, before we get into that, let me give you some back story; my name... More  →
What Should This Sparkler Do About Her Crush?

Voldemort's Abs Rock My World: Blogging AVPM Part 7

PrestigiousTimeLady is finally getting to the good stuff. Nothing beats some quality time with the Dark Lord's stomach muscles.—Sparkitors Whoa. Last time around I asked for an answer to the question "Who couldn’t love Darren Criss?" thinking... More  →
Voldemort's Abs Rock My World: Blogging AVPM Part 7

...Try, Try Again

Could we borrow your neon green confidence suspenders sometime, anonymous Sparkler? —Sparkitors The power of a crush is extreme. It can reduce my brain to a flaming pile of mush. It can turn short, nerdy guys into veritable gods by Facebook stalking standards. And,... More  →
...Try, Try Again