Search Menu
Menu

25 Reasons to Celebrate January 21st

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 21, 2013
There are so many reasons to celebrate this Monday that you will need extra party hats, party capes, and party shin guards. Here is why today is better than best. 1. It’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day! This official holiday recognizes the work and dreams... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate January 21st

13 Book Covers You Won't Believe Are Real (But They Are)

By Lauren PassellJanuary 21, 2013
You can’t judge a book by its cover! Ever! Or can you? These books are real, which means that whatever your book idea is, it can definitely happen, somehow. Unless your book idea is called If God Loves Me, Then Why Can’t I Get My Locker Open? OH WAIT. THAT’S AN ACTUAL More  →
13 Book Covers You Won't Believe Are Real (But They Are)

Hunger Games Unedited: Chapter 1

By My-Fair-GoogieJanuary 20, 2013

Psst...Please read the introduction if you haven't already. It explains everything...mostly. (:

Chapter 1: The Huntress, Brainman, and Scorpio

Primrose wasn’t keeping the bed warm for me. I mean, the girl is like a flaming cactus. I don’t need to keep the fire stoked with

... More  →

Hunger Games Unedited: Introduction

By My-Fair-GoogieJanuary 20, 2013

We all know Katniss the uneducated, unread, warrior of love and war did not actually write The Hunger Games trilogy. This blog will be dedicated to uncovering what it might have been like if she did...

Dear Reader,

One day I received a package in the

... More  →

The Hunger Games vs. Sherlock vs. Doctor Who vs. My Little Pony

By Gabriel LaksJanuary 18, 2013
I need you to tell me which of these is the one thing I should watch/read/consume! Let me explain... I have a confession to make: as a twenty-three-year-old graduate of college I am officially an aging geek.  Now I know what you're saying: "Gabe, 23 is... More  →
The Hunger Games vs. Sherlock vs. Doctor Who vs. My Little Pony

The Chivalry Code

By AradanJanuary 18, 2013

Before I start. This article is about chivalry. If that's something you want to read go ahead. If you're one of those people I heard of that is offended by chivalry, I recommend you don't read this. Or you can read it and be offended.

... More  →

Ask Jono: How To Let a Guy Down Gently

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 18, 2013
Dear Jono, I have a problem! You see... there's this guy. He happens to be in three of my classes during the day, and we've sort of talked a couple of times, not about anything serious but just, ya know, Star Wars and... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Let a Guy Down Gently

Horridly Horrible Villain Bracket: Round 2

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 18, 2013
Got an audition coming up? Here's a vocal warm-up for you: These dastardly devils desire that you decide the most destructively deviant among them. Dunh dunh dunh. (And vote with "left" or "right" all in one comment. Or else.) More  →
Horridly Horrible Villain Bracket: Round 2

Signs You're Trying Too Hard

By RG DanielsJanuary 18, 2013
It's important to make a good first impression. The best advice is to be yourself... appropriate to the situation. It takes effort, but there is such a thing as overdoing it. Showing up to school on the first day in a horse and buggy, sequined... More  →
Signs You're Trying Too Hard