Search Menu
Menu

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 17th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 17, 2012
The week before Christmas is a time of stress and buying gift cards because you don’t know what to get people. But there are still 25 reasons to cheer. Such as.. 1. It’s the last Monday of all time. With the world ending on Friday, make... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 17th

Did You Get a College Acceptance Letter?

By Emily WinterDecember 17, 2012
College acceptance letters are rolling in, and we have to know... DID YOU GET ONE? ARE YOU EXCITED? RELIEVED? STILL NERVOUS? Did any of you get into your dream school??? We wish you all the best of luck, and can't wait to read your letter-receiving stories in... More  →
Did You Get a College Acceptance Letter?

POLL: What Did You Think of The Hobbit?

By Josh PeriloDecember 17, 2012
Okay, okay... so we've all been going on and on and on about The Hobbit for weeks now. There have been a billion different people with a skrillion different opinions about it. And all of them are different. Well guess what? WHO CARES! We want to... More  →
POLL: What Did You Think of The Hobbit?

Your Winter Break Bucket List

By RG DanielsDecember 17, 2012
December is a month to reflect on all the good and bad of this past year. As schools begin to set us free we must take inventory of the things we've done and have yet to do. A winter break bucket list is the perfect... More  →
Your Winter Break Bucket List

A Proposition: NBK-Anonymous

By nerdgirl13December 16, 2012

Good evening sparklers and manklers! I have a proposition for you. I propose that we here at SparkLife create a chapter of NBK-Anonymous, a well-established organization that I did not just make up (my sarcasm hand is raised so high it got frostbite and fell

... More  →

Gifts For Your Older Siblings

By Ricki HurtadoDecember 14, 2012
Your big bro or sis is growing up. They're making their way in the world, paving it with knowledge and experience so that you can learn from them. Or so they want you to think. The truth is you can manage on your own just... More  →
Gifts For Your Older Siblings

How To Go on a First Date: GUY EDITION

By FayeDecember 14, 2012
Mankler SRVFan17 commented on my last post about first dates, “Guys could use some tips too.” You’re right, SRVFan17. If there are posts for girls about how to go on a first date, then there should be ones for guys. Dudescrimination is... More  →
How To Go on a First Date: GUY EDITION

What Do You Think of Taylor Swift's New Music Video?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 14, 2012
For her 23rd birthday yesterday, Taylor Swift debuted the new music video for "I Knew You Were Trouble." And it's...different. Really different. For T-Swizzle, that is. And we kinda like it. At first, the video is a bit off-putting. But once you get used to it, it's... More  →
What Do You Think of Taylor Swift's New Music Video?

A Dude-tastic Gift Guide for GUYS

By Josh SorokachDecember 14, 2012
You won’t find traditional “dude” gifts like video games, barbells, or trail mix in this post. While those are all fine presents, this list utilizes the gift that lives inside all of us. If you believe I'm referring to a “stork detector” you're mistaken, and... More  →
A Dude-tastic Gift Guide for GUYS