Skip over navigation

Metalhead's 1/8th Date!

By ContributorNovember 1, 2011
Metalhead865 has a VERY EXCITING update—but we don't want to spoil anything, so you'll have to read it for yourself!—Sparkitors WHATUP y'all! So last weekend, I did a few things. Let's see. I... -finished recording my album -saw Paycheck -took Jacqueline out to... More  →
Metalhead's 1/8th Date!

Lessons from Santa: What You Can Tell About a Kid By His Penmanship

By Lauren PassellNovember 1, 2011
Every year Santa gets millions of letters from kids with their Christmas demands. This does a few things: it stresses him out, makes him realize how greedy the human race is, and automatically turns him into a handwriting expert. Here are a few things that... More  →
Lessons from Santa: What You Can Tell About a Kid By His Penmanship

My Ancestors Did WHAT?!

By ContributorNovember 1, 2011
RunsWithPizzaBagels620 comes from a long line of miscreants, and we're totally jealous. –Sparkitors I was watching a commercial for ancestry.com, in which some dude with a lame tie finds out that his great-great-uncle’s roommate’s personal assistant invented the cabbage patch or something,... More  →
My Ancestors Did WHAT?!

Open Thread for November 1

By SparkLifeNovember 1, 2011
Take it away, RedGirlRocks: It had been a while since I played with chalk, but this past weekend I had the opportunity to bring my inner child out once again. Ahh... The wonder of chalk. A true masterpiece, RedGirl. When's the last time... More  →
Open Thread for November 1

Fun Things to Do While Sober

By ContributorOctober 31, 2011
I'm about to tell you something that might disturb you. It might change your entire world view. It might completely destroy your childhood innocence and naivete, and I'm sorry you had to learn it so soon. OK, brace yourself. The Great Pumpkin isn't real. Just kidding! He's... More  →
Fun Things to Do While Sober

Auntie SparkNotes: You Can Grieve Your Own Way

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 31, 2011
Dear Auntie, I recently lost my stepfather to colon cancer. It was about a month ago, and my mother, sisters, and I are all starting to really heal. So my problem isn't that I'm all upset and can hardly function because I'm devastated by my loss.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: You Can Grieve Your Own Way

Rose's Relationship Guide, Part 2: The Camels Are Still In Danger

Rose brings us yet another hilarious, dromedary-death-related post. It's CAMEL TIME, y'all (that's like HAMMER TIME, but better.)—Sparkitors Rose here with your next relationship PSA! Today, in order to prevent further camel deaths, we'll be covering how to introduce... More  →
Rose's Relationship Guide, Part 2: The Camels Are Still In Danger

Why Mr. Darcy Is, In Fact, the BOMB.

eatwheaties_51 is about to get all up in your grill in defense of the tight-pants-wearin' Mr. D.—Sparkitors I recently read dac213's post questioning the amazingness of certain SparkLife/facebook/teenage obsessions, and I happen to agree that... More  →
Why Mr. Darcy Is, In Fact, the BOMB.

Dangerously Sexy Halloween Costumes

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 31, 2011
It's Halloween, and you know what that means: you've got a hundred costumes to choose from, and every single one of them is a "sexy" something or other! Sexy maid, sexy firefighter, sexy flight attendant, sexy prison convict with a sexy life sentence for mutliple sexy homici More  →
Dangerously Sexy Halloween Costumes

Hey Dweebs, We Want Your Photos

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 31, 2011
Technically, Halloween is tonight, but we'd bet every cent of our pocket money (3 nickels and a wad of hair of unidentifiable origin) that most of you donned your costumes this weekend. ARE WE RIGHT? Of course we are. We've never been wrong, except for... More  →
Hey Dweebs, We Want Your Photos