Skip over navigation

How To Shake Off a Stalker

By ContributorApril 2, 2012
It's one of life's most pressing questions: how do I get rid of the creepozoid who's been following me all day? Well, wonder no further! Situation: On holiday. You're lounging on the sunny beaches of Madagascar (or if you're like me, shivering on a beach somewhere... More  →
How To Shake Off a Stalker

Things We Want to Find in Our Easter Eggs

By Josh PeriloApril 2, 2012
It’s almost Easter time, and we all know what that means: Easter eggs! The thrill of this yearly hunt signals the excitement of spring. And nothing crushes a child’s soul quite like opening those little plastic treasures only to find the contents... More  →
Things We Want to Find in Our Easter Eggs

Relaxing Music (It's Like a Spa for Your Brain)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 2, 2012
This playlist, sent in by an anonymous Sparkler, makes us want to just sit in the sun and smile. And possibly eat an ice cream cone. But then, we always feel like eating ice cream, so that's nothing new. "Runaway" by Kanye West... More  →
Relaxing Music (It's Like a Spa for Your Brain)

Blogging Disney: Pinocchio

By Scott GreenstoneMarch 30, 2012
Scott is blogging through Disney classics. To catch up, click here! In 1860, Italy became a unified state. In 1861, Italy’s generals marched out to bring the world under its rule. Spring 1861: Paris falls. Boxing Day 1861: London falls. Spring 1862: everyone else... More  →
Blogging Disney: Pinocchio

20 Things We're Going to Do When We Win Mega Millions

By Megan PrietzelMarch 30, 2012
The Mega Millions jackpot is now at $640 million dollars, which in our brains just translates to “640 gazillionjillion dollars.” Here at SparkLife, there are a lot of things we could do with that kind of money. “But Sploggers!  Sparkitors!” you cry. “Surely... More  →
20 Things We're Going to Do When We Win Mega Millions

What Will Those Wacky School Administrators Ban Next?

By Janet ManleyMarch 30, 2012
We were shocked to read about elementary schools in Britain that have banned children from making best friends to save them the heartache of one day, maybe, losing that friendship. If hearts weren’t meant to break, then WHY DO WE HAVE JOURNEY??? We will... More  →
What Will Those Wacky School Administrators Ban Next?

Workouts for Geeks

By ContributorMarch 30, 2012
I don’t know about you, but I’ve never been one for your “typical” sports and physical activities. If I want to get my recommended hour of physical activity for the day, I need to do something that feels exciting and epic, something you'd see in... More  →
Workouts for Geeks

Why Percy Jackson is (Maybe) Better Than Harry Potter

Connor gets controversial up in this joint! Will you side with the Lightning Thief or the Chosen One?—Sparkitors So, this should cause quite a riot. But seriously, I love Harry Potter. I love JK Rowling. I've read all of Dan Bergstein's HP blogs, read... More  →
Why Percy Jackson is (Maybe) Better Than Harry Potter

The Dark Side of Vegetarianism

PlathAddict16 wants you to know that vegetarianism isn't all care-free carrot stick-chomping; there's real work involved!—Sparkitors Everyone talks about how great it is to a vegetarian—but that’s not what this post is about. I’m going to do something dangerous,... More  →
The Dark Side of Vegetarianism

Who Should Play Hunger Games Hottie Finnick Odair?

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 29, 2012
Y'all butts can HAVE Peeta, Gale, and Haymitch; I've got my sweaty little eyes set on another Hunger Games heartthrob, and his name is Finnick Odair. Sure, he has more fake girlfriends than I have industrial-strength deodorants, but he's also got a good heart and a mean set More  →
Who Should Play Hunger Games Hottie Finnick Odair?