Skip over navigation

Let Me Give You Bad Advice: One Direction Shame

By reidfaylorAugust 22, 2012
FROM: wallflower19 I can't decide between red and blue nail polish, and I'm certainly not taking the easy way out and going with purple... What do you think? This is a tough question. I am inclined to suggest red with blue stripes, but that seems... More  →
Let Me Give You Bad Advice: One Direction Shame

Which Celeb Saw the New Perks of Being a Wallflower Movie?

By Aislinn ShevlinAugust 22, 2012
Just to clear up the confusion, I am NOT engaged to Chad Kroeger of Nickleback. More  →
Which Celeb Saw the New Perks of Being a Wallflower Movie?

What It's Like to Leave for College

By ContributorAugust 22, 2012
The big day is fast approaching. I'm about to be a college freshman majoring in playwriting. I've never had a real boyfriend (gulp) and I'm moving to Idaho in three days where I will be all alone! My necessities are mostly packed, my posters are all... More  →
What It's Like to Leave for College

Ask Jono: Trying To Fit In Despite Being Shy

By Jon_SkindzierAugust 22, 2012
Hey there, Jono! You are a huge reason why I spend hours on end on SparkNotes. I ADORE you & your articles—keep working hard!! So I'm writing to you for the first time (yay!) about something that I have no idea how to tackle.... More  →
Ask Jono: Trying To Fit In Despite Being Shy

Who Wants to Go Find the Catching Fire Filming Location?

By ContributorAugust 21, 2012
As of right now, Catching Fire is coming out in exactly 457 days, 10 hours, and 15 minutes. I know what you’re thinking. “Googie, stop reminding us! That is so ridiculously far away there’s absolutely no point in flaunting it in our faces!” I totally, 100%... More  →
Who Wants to Go Find the Catching Fire Filming Location?

Our Favorite Animal Sports Mascots

By RG DanielsAugust 21, 2012
Temple Owl – We love that a school went with a wise bird that hoots and paralyzes its prey with one eardrum-shattering shriek in the dead of night. Arkansas Razorback – Beware of the razorback! It is a wild boar that will destroy your property... More  →
Our Favorite Animal Sports Mascots

Your A-Z Guide to Animal YouTube Videos

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 21, 2012
It probably comes as no surprise that we're HUGE fans of cute animal videos on YouTube. And since this week we're celebrating all animals equally (even though, come on, we all know the honey badger is the best), here's a list of some lesser-known animals... More  →
Your A-Z Guide to Animal YouTube Videos

5 Myths about Your Book's Pub Day

By Kathryn_WilliamsAugust 21, 2012
Holy smokes, Sparklers, MY BOOK IS OUT TODAY! After all the blood, sweat, and tears (and belly bagel's worth of "research" eating), you can actually go into a bookstore and hold Pizza, Love, and Other Stuff that Made Me Famous in... More  →
5 Myths about Your Book's Pub Day

INCONCEIVABLE! (A Super-Late Writer Wars Post)

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 21, 2012
The benefits of today's title are two-fold: First, it aptly describes your most recent submissions, as you covered all manner of unbelievable/absurd/ludicrous phenomenons in your stories; and second, it allows me to distract you from my woeful tardiness by POSTING THIS HILARIOUS CLIP... More  →
INCONCEIVABLE! (A Super-Late Writer Wars Post)

Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must Reads: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer

By ContributorAugust 21, 2012
Catch up on the rest of the series here! Book: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer by Michelle Hodkin Synopsis: After her friends are killed in a horrendous accident of which she was the only survivor, Mara’s life begins to unravel. She’s convinced that... More  →
Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must Reads: The Unbecoming of Mara Dyer