Skip over navigation
Prom

42 Things That Are More Fun Than Studying for Finals

By ContributorDecember 16, 2011
We feel like "playing Bingo with Voldemort" and "death by walrus" would fit in pretty well on Tzivia13's list.—Sparkitors It's finals week, and that means I'm doing whatever  I can to avoid thinking about those life-sucking exams. In case you're in need of... More  →
42 Things That Are More Fun Than Studying for Finals

Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck!

SpacemanSpiff777's music recommendation actually got us in the holiday spirit! —Sparkitors In response to Mr. Dan Bergstein’s post about How To Fix Christmas Music, I have only one answer: Time is Passed by the Foxtails Brigade. The Foxtails... More  →
Christmas Music that Doesn't Suck!

What Happens If I Don't Get Into The College I Want? (Part 3)

By Mr. TocheDecember 16, 2011
If you haven't already, please go read parts one and two of this series. When last we left our dashing young hero, he had seen his dreams of higher education deferred if not shattered, and he was working at a job with no future.... More  →
What Happens If I Don't Get Into The College I Want? (Part 3)

Holding On: Chapter 16

In the last installment of WillWriteForHearts' novel, Alice had just revealed to Annie and Eric that she can see the ghostly presence of her departed father—and that's he's been warning her to stay away from her mom's creepy new boyfriend. Will... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 16

The 5 Stages of Coping with the Death of a TV Show

But they're definitely bringing back Arrested Development, right, lucy_stop_flying? ANY DAY NOW. –Sparkitors It happens. The characters you love and know, the plots you adore, and the music that tells you everything will be all right—all of it must end. When a favorite TV... More  →
The 5 Stages of Coping with the Death of a TV Show

How To Recover After Bombing An Exam

Purplepheonix has the perfect recipe for getting over your failure. What we want to know is, does this work for things besides exams? —Sparkitors We've all been there: you spend days pouring over your books, painstakingly taking notes, reviewing flash card after... More  →
How To Recover After Bombing An Exam

Operation Christmas: It's Ninja-Stealth-Mode Time!

By ElodieDecember 16, 2011
Remember that series I was doing a long time ago? My “Never Been Kissed” posts? That whole thing? I’ve had people ask if that was over—or if I had seamlessly merged from NBK to BK without telling you guys?! NEVER! You guys are... More  →
Operation Christmas: It's Ninja-Stealth-Mode Time!

Which NON-Disney Prince Would Make the Best Boyfriend?

soul_sister93, we knew it was only a matter of time before Dimitri's army stepped forward to fight. –Sparkitors No question about it: Disney knows how to create a swoon-worthy Prince. From the first moment that Prince-without-a-name snuck up on Snow White at the wishing... More  →
Which NON-Disney Prince Would Make the Best Boyfriend?

How to Run in Cold Weather

By Rachel KorowitzDecember 16, 2011
It's 30 degrees outside, and the last thing in the world you actually want to do is go running because warm snuggly couch, much? Plus, your dad's all, "You'll catch a sniffle" and your brother's like, "Duh! Hello? Frostbite!" We know it feels like the chilly... More  →
How to Run in Cold Weather

How to Give an Evil Psycho-Cat a Bath

sumsparkler tackles the ultimate challenge: washing an angry cat. Good luck!–Sparkitors Apparently, most households in America have a pet cat. The owners of these cats often take very good care of their pets,  except for that weirdo who lives down the street from you and... More  →
How to Give an Evil Psycho-Cat a Bath