Skip over navigation

Save the World, Ride a Bike

By Ashley SpencerApril 20, 2011
If you think about it, cars kind of fart all over the earth. That’s gross, right? Consider how much damage this does to Mother Nature—and your bank account. Yes, those farts are costly! Even if you have a license, you can barely afford gas with... More  →
Save the World, Ride a Bike

Where Should I Study Abroad?

By ContributorApril 20, 2011
Ever since I was a wee little lass running around in my Gymboree jumpers, I’ve dreamed of one day studying abroad. Perhaps it was the trips to EPCOT every summer, or maybe hearing my mom’s stories of her study abroad experiences in London. Either way,... More  →
Where Should I Study Abroad?

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 20, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: crimsonandclover23: Why is it that when I try to make an innocuous remark, it ironically ends up being so offensive that the whole world blows up in an... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

Avoid the Judgement Bug

livelyrics13 takes on a tough topic in this inspiring post, and gives some great advice. Thanks!— Sparkitors There is a widespread epidemic in society, and we are all in danger. Just look around you. If you see a parent, or a friend,... More  →
Avoid the Judgement Bug

The Last Minute Pre-Prom Checklist of Greatness

By Chelsea DaggerApril 20, 2011
Some of you have already gone to prom—and to those people, we say, WE ARE SORRY. You were probably a hot, hot MESS, weren't you? In fact, early reports show that 84% of you accidentally punched your limo driver in the throat, forgot to put... More  →
The Last Minute Pre-Prom Checklist of Greatness

15 Uses for Black Jellybeans

By Dan_BergsteinApril 20, 2011
Some people enjoy the licorice taste of black jellybeans, but to others, those little inky rocks ruin the entire bag of candy. Warning: If you like black jellybeans, please stop reading, because what follows will only cause anger and stress. Licorice candy by itself isn’t horrible,... More  →
15 Uses for Black Jellybeans

One Year, 100 Books: A List of Lonks' All-Time Favorites!

Lonks gives you the low-down on the best reads for teens!—Sparkitors Hey, Sparklers! As you've probably figured out, I’ve been a avid reader for a looooooong time, and I've built up quite a collection of favorite books. A couple of you have asked me... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: A List of Lonks' All-Time Favorites!

One Year, 100 Books: Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats

Lonks is on book 26 already?! Time flies when you're readin' about cats, we guess!—Sparkitors Book #26: Old Possum’s Book of Practical Cats Author: T.S. Eliot Reason for Reading: I was kind of far behind because Starship Troopers took me basically all... More  →
One Year, 100 Books: Old Possum's Book of Practical Cats

You Know You’re a Witch/Wizard When...

aPennyForYourTwoCents, we think a better title for this post would be "You Know You're Harry Potter When..."—Sparkitors I’ve been wondering why I never received my Hogwarts acceptance letter.  If you’re wondering the same thing, don’t fret your ashamed little Squib/Muggle head…because you still  may... More  →
You Know You’re a Witch/Wizard When...

You Know You're From Martha's Vineyard When...

Sounds nice, theoreticalgrrl. We're gonna come visit, okay?—Sparkitors Martha's Vineyard is a picturesque little island off the coast of Massachusetts, and a popular destination for presidents (Kennedys, Clintons, and Obamas, anyone?) and celebrities (Lady Gaga just bought a... More  →
You Know You're From Martha's Vineyard When...