Search Menu
Menu

Quiz: Are You A Puppy Stalker?

By Lisa BernierJanuary 22, 2013
Only the soulless don't let out an "awwwww" when confronted with an adorable, fuzzy ball of canine babyhood. If you don't understand that floppy ears+wet nose+wagging tail=EEEEEEEK!! then clearly you're a heartless zombie. BUT, on the other end of the spectrum, there are those who... More  →
Quiz: Are You A Puppy Stalker?

The DOs and DON'Ts of Sitting for a Celebrity Portrait

By Valerie BurnJanuary 22, 2013
Last week, the Royal Family unveiled its latest portrait, the first official portrait of Duchess Catherine aka the adorable Kate Middleton. We all know Kate M. to be a gorgeous young woman—shiny locks, glittery eyes, and a beautiful smile. So... More  →
The DOs and DON'Ts of Sitting for a Celebrity Portrait

6 Things To Look For On College Campus Tours

By SissyJanuary 22, 2013
Going on college campus tours can be a little overwhelming for a 17-year-old who still watches Saturday morning cartoons. After all, you're only deciding where you're going to spend the next four years, thereby altering the entire course of your life!!!!!!! Don’t let fear and pressure... More  →
6 Things To Look For On College Campus Tours

Disney Character Updates

By RG DanielsJanuary 22, 2013
What happened to your favorite Disney characters after the cameras stopped rolling? We have some ideas… Pinocchio became a real boy, but, sadly, never grew to become a real teenager. He attended high school with the boyish frame of a 10-year old and had... More  →
Disney Character Updates

Who is your fantasy crush?

By tophfanJanuary 21, 2013

Come on, we all have them. (At least, I sure hope we all do. Please tell me I'm not alone.) You're reading a book and then "Bam!" You realize that you're in love. Or you're watching a cartoon with your brothers and before you know

... More  →

7 Dumb Things Girls Do to Impress Guys

By SissyJanuary 21, 2013
Love makes you do stupid things. You convince yourself that your crush will only love you back if you stop being your normal, authentic self. You put on a show. You do one of these seven things, thus driving your would-be BF insane: 1. Pile on... More  →
7 Dumb Things Girls Do to Impress Guys

Inauguration Speech, 2016

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 21, 2013
Today President Barack Obama will be sworn in as President and give a thoughtful speech about the future of our country. And, like all political speeches, it will be boring. When I’m elected President in 2016, the inauguration speech will be amazing. How do I... More  →
Inauguration Speech, 2016

MLK: Two Truths and a Lie

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 21, 2013
To those of you in school today, sawwhy! Those of you who aren't can thank Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. You probably know Dr. King was a clergyman, civil rights leader, and vampire hunter, but, as they say, real wisdom is knowing what... More  →
MLK: Two Truths and a Lie

What's Your Merlin Name?

By ContributorJanuary 21, 2013
Although I was a little skeptical of how good a medieval show could be, I have come to love Merlin (like all other BBC shows. The Brits are television geniuses). With its hilarious and touching bromance between Arthur and Merlin,  original King Arthur legend... More  →
What's Your Merlin Name?

5 Ways to Spend Your Day Off

By Ricki HurtadoJanuary 21, 2013
Because I'm a proud American, Martin Luther King, Jr. is definitely in the top 5 of my heroes list. And there is no better way to honor him... than by missing school. OK, there are way better ways to honor him, but it's hard not... More  →
5 Ways to Spend Your Day Off