Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Secret Heathen

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 5, 2011
Dear Auntie, I'm about to be a junior in high school, which means its time to start college shopping. I'm super psyched about this, and the parental units and I are in the process of planning college visits. This is where I sprint headlong into... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Secret Heathen

How to Be a Hippie (While Keeping a Clean Record)

By ContributorAugust 5, 2011
nevillyemily got the perfect plan to turn you into a low-key, law-abiding, peace-sign princess.—Sparkitors Ever wanted to live the awesome hippie lifestyle but weren't too crazy about the pot-smoking and random nudity involved? Don't worry; you can... More  →
How to Be a Hippie (While Keeping a Clean Record)

What To Wear When You're Feeling Sweet

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 5, 2011
Today, I woke up feeling like a sherbet ice cream cone. Note that I don't say I woke up feeling like eating a sherbet ice cream cone. In fact, I hate sherbet ice cream. Sherbet is all presentation and no payoff, it is one of the... More  →
What To Wear When You're Feeling Sweet

Ask Jono: How To Be a Wingwoman

By Jon_SkindzierAugust 4, 2011
Dear Jono, May I start off by saying I very much enjoy your column? Seriously. It rocks. However, there is a another matter at hand, for which I seek your wisdom. It seems that I have been chosen by one of my guy friends... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Be a Wingwoman

How to Annoy People in the Elevator

By ContributorAugust 4, 2011
GingerRain is a master of annoyance, and we LOVE that about her.—Sparkitors Once again, you've been whisked away and dragged to an unbelievably boring place. Whether you're stuck in a hotel in Missouri or glued to your parents while they shop for oversized underwear... More  →
How to Annoy People in the Elevator

Death to Cursive!

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 4, 2011
Cursive (or script writing if you’re fancy folk) is a dead art, and we’d like to drop a shovelful of dirt on its grave. Last month the education industry erupted with shouts and hollers when school districts in Hawaii and Indiana considered dropping... More  →
Death to Cursive!

Auntie SparkNotes: Picky McPickerton

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 4, 2011
Dearest Auntie, Needless to say, I have a problem. Mine's not about boys or school, but about food. It's not that I'm anorexic or anything; I really like food. Certain kinds of food, that is. You see, I'm a picky eater. And I'm not talking... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Picky McPickerton

Crab Attack: This Music Trend Will Traumatize You Forever

reicherroo is our newest and most hilarious music expert; check out her last awesome post right here!—Sparkitors So, we’ve pretty much gone over how weird music can be. Unfortunately, it doesn’t stop at Terminator-themed rock... More  →
Crab Attack: This Music Trend Will Traumatize You Forever

Orange Hair, Secret Identities, and Ear Training: Camp Electric Part 3!

Metalhead865 wraps up his stay at camp; we're dying to know if  he met any great girls!—Sparkitors Planet Electric: Day 1 (July 17) 11:30 PM (Central) Location: Dorm I am so freaking tired. But man, what an awesome night. First of all, I've learned Electra's secret... More  →
Orange Hair, Secret Identities, and Ear Training: Camp Electric Part 3!

Five Days, Five Looks!

By ApneetAugust 4, 2011
I enjoy shooting in a studio setting and styling clothes, but this week I thought I'd show how I wear vintage in an "everyday" sense. I shot all the outfits I wore last week and then did a bit of research so I could date... More  →
Five Days, Five Looks!