Search Menu
Menu

Better (More Hilarious) Titles for 16 Of Our Favorite Books

By Chrissie GruebelOctober 23, 2012
It’s no surprise that we love Better Book Titles. And what do we do when we love something?! We shamelessly imitate it, of course! We've appointed ourselves Better Book Titles’ little sis (is that legal? We don’t care.) and to pay homage... More  →
Better (More Hilarious) Titles for 16 Of Our Favorite Books

Quiz: Are You Too Old to Go Trick or Treating?

By Janet ManleyOctober 23, 2012
Jonesin' for some Sweet Tarts but not sure if you're over the height limit for door-knocking on fright night? Take our quiz to find out if you're over the hill! Please note the following automatic disqualifications: Your voice is deeper than Barry White. You are repeating the... More  →
Quiz: Are You Too Old to Go Trick or Treating?

THE IRON MAN 3 TRAILER IS HERE YOU GUYS!!!

By Josh PeriloOctober 23, 2012
Okay... One second to catch our breath. We're hyperventilating a little bit. Seriously, though. This trailer just made us punch and kick. At the same time. Repeatedly. Enough of our jibber jabber. And destroying of office furniture from punching and kicking. Let's take a look at this... More  →
THE IRON MAN 3 TRAILER IS HERE YOU GUYS!!!

Is Taylor Swift's New Album Worth Buying?

By ElodieOctober 23, 2012
I have no shame in admitting it: I’m a T-Swift fan. Say what you will, but at the end of the day you know one of her songs is going to be stuck in your head like the never-ending soundtrack to your life. Now, I'm... More  →
Is Taylor Swift's New Album Worth Buying?

The Best Tweets From Last Night's Presidential Debate

By Janet ManleyOctober 23, 2012

The third and final 2012 presidential debate kicked off at 9 p.m. EST last night, with Governor Mitt Romney and President Barack Obama looking to score political points, or at least avoid

... More  →
The Best Tweets From Last Night's Presidential Debate

Worst Fictional Places to go Trick-Or-Treating

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 22, 2012
After a few years of begging for candy in the same, stale neighborhood on Halloween, you might be longing for a change. You could hop in the car and head to a new location (we recommend hitting up the rich neighborhood), or you could nerd-out... More  →
Worst Fictional Places to go Trick-Or-Treating

Geeky Girl Halloween: Aviatrix

By Allison EmmOctober 22, 2012
As an Art Deco freak, I’ve been in love with the trends of the 1930s ever since I was little girl playing with toy airplanes. Women back then were challenging themselves to do things they never had before. This Halloween, I’m going as an Aviatrix in honor of those early More  →
Geeky Girl Halloween: Aviatrix

Chat Between Dracula and Frankenstein

By Scott GreenstoneOctober 22, 2012
We know that Frankenstein is the scientist, and Frankenstein's MONSTER is the green guy, but for simplicity's sake, we're just calling him Frankenstein in this Halloween G Chat. Frankenstein: Dude! Its been so long! Dracula: OMG Fran. What you been up to? Frankenstein: Just traveling across Antarctica. I... More  →
Chat Between Dracula and Frankenstein