Skip over navigation

SPARKLIFE EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron Gives You (Yes, YOU) His Finest Flirting Tips!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 14, 2012
BUTTS, THIS IS TRULY A MOMENTOUS OCCASION. Because today, for the first time in SPARKLIFE HISTORY, we have for you, our amazing, sparkling readers, an EXCLUSIVE CELEBRITY VIDEO. For the next 24 hours, you can only see this video... More  →
SPARKLIFE EXCLUSIVE: Zac Efron Gives You (Yes, YOU) His Finest Flirting Tips!

How to Make NUTELLA TRUFFLES!

By ShivaniFebruary 13, 2012
This year I’m strangely hype on Valentine’s Day. Maybe it’s all the new people I’ve met at college, or maybe it’s that I just like excuses to not do my work. Either way, I’m feeling the love. Since V-day normally involves copious amounts of chocolate... More  →
How to Make NUTELLA TRUFFLES!

Photos from the Set of Snow White and the Huntsman

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 13, 2012
By now, you butts know that me and Chris Hemsworth are basically best buds. We hang out all the time. We play Banana-grams. We re-enact scenes from Fellowship of the Ring (I'm Gimli, because Gimli and me have approximately the same height, girth, and facial hair, and he's Ar More  →
Photos from the Set of Snow White and the Huntsman!

An Interview With My Boyfriend

By SissyFebruary 13, 2012
On Christmas Day in 2010, after celebrating the day with my family, I went to a local bar—which is OK because I'm over 21 and kind of mature. My good friend was there with her boyfriend and his friend, Geoffrey. Since I don't get out... More  →
An Interview With My Boyfriend

The Kids Are More-er Than All Right

By Kathryn_WilliamsFebruary 13, 2012
BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... BREAKING NEWS ALERT: You are not going to hell in a handbasket.... Please stay tuned... More  →
The Kids Are More-er Than All Right

Who Was Your Best Dressed At the Grammys? (And You Can't Say "No One.")

Okay, so maybe last night's Grammy Awards weren't exactly a glimmering pantheon of tasteful fashion (roughly 87% of the attendees appeared to have been dressed by -year-olds armed only with glue guns and questionable eyesight), but some of our very favorite songstresses (ADELE, YOU ARE OUR... More  →
Who Was Your Best Dressed At the Grammys? (And You Can't Say "No One.")

I Met Chris Hemsworth. In London. On the Set of "Snow White and the Huntsman." YOU MAY COMMENCE FREAKING OUT.

THE FOLLOWING IS SO EXCELLENT, SO UNBELIEVABLE, SO EPIC, THAT IT MAY CAUSE YOUR ACTUAL BRAIN TO EXPLODE. AS SUCH, I WOULD ADVISE THAT YOU IMMEDIATELY WRAP YOUR HEAD... More  →
I Met Chris Hemsworth. In London. On the Set of "Snow White and the Huntsman." YOU MAY COMMENCE FREAKING OUT.

The Indie Pop Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 13, 2012
Sometimes, Top 40 just kind of sucks. To fill your need for pop without the auto-tuned junk that you usually expect, Metalhead sent us this playlist. "Kids (Beach Girls)" by Sleigh Bells (THIS BAND IS SO LOUD AND SO ROCKIN' AND SO... More  →
The Indie Pop Playlist

Lit Ladies Whose Lives We Want

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 13, 2012
I know, I KNOW: Katniss and Lisbeth are the number-one ladies of all ya'll dreams. One wields a bow and arrow, one a computer mouse—but both are so awesome, anyone would be happy to be trade places with them (maybe after the bad stuff goes... More  →
Lit Ladies Whose Lives We Want

More of What Your Favorite Chocolate Fillings Say About You

By Josh PeriloFebruary 13, 2012
We listen to you here at SparkLife. Honest, we do! And due to the overwhelming consensus that many people’s favorite chocolate fillings were left out of the last piece, we present to you MORE of what your favorite chocolate fillings say... More  →
More of What Your Favorite Chocolate Fillings Say About You