Search Menu
Menu

5 Tactics for Leaving the Table Early During Thanksgiving Dinner

By SissyNovember 13, 2012
T-gives is supposed to be an enjoyable holiday, since it's really the only one totally and completely centered around a meal, but your family ruins it by forcing everyone to name something they are “thankful for.” Then, when you are finally allowed to pick up... More  →
5 Tactics for Leaving the Table Early During Thanksgiving Dinner

Gorgeous Gowns at the Breaking Dawn Premiere

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 13, 2012
I know you couldn't care less about Breaking Dawn: Part 2. I know you don't necessarily lurve The Stew as much as I do (possibly because you haven't yet had the chance to sweat all over yourself in her immediate vicinity). And I know that you're nothing but THRILLED to see t More  →
Gorgeous Gowns at the Breaking Dawn Part 2 Premiere

What To Expect From The Alien Invasion

By Vadim NewquistNovember 13, 2012
We all know it's just a matter of time before Earth is invaded by Extra-Terrestrial life, right? And although there's no way of knowing whether these beings will come in peace or will try to harvest our brains, there is one thing we can count on: MASS CONFUSION. Yes, these o More  →
What To Expect From The Alien Invasion

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 13th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 13, 2012
Sad? Cranky? Miserable? Sick? Read these reasons to celebrate today and by the end of the list, you will feel better. This is prescription strength, so don’t operate heavy machinery while reading. 1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2: More Colons: Jacob Likes Babies: Movie... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 13th

The Hobbit Closing Credits Song Just Leaked!

By Josh PeriloNovember 13, 2012
The song that will play during the end credits of The Hobbit was just leaked and it's... um... not what we expected. We're not saying it's bad. Just different. Listen for yourself: The artist is Neil Finn, who was the front man for a popular 1980's... More  →
The Hobbit Closing Credits Song Just Leaked!

5 Movie Adaptations That DIDN'T Follow the Book...and Were Awful

By Scott GreenstoneNovember 13, 2012
Last week, we gave you 5 Movie Adaptations That DIDN'T Follow the Book But Were Great, and they were great! Unfortunately, those were the exception. If you notice something these awful adaptations have in common, it's that they're all YA or kids' books. Apparently Hollywood... More  →
5 Movie Adaptations That DIDN'T Follow the Book...and Were Awful

What Should and Shouldn't Happen in the New Star Wars Films

By Steven RomanoNovember 13, 2012
Ever since it was announced that there would a seventh film installment—and subsequent others—to the Star Wars saga, the geeky masses have felt nothing but apprehension... including all of us over at The MindHut! Based on the innumerable mistakes made in the prequel trilogy, you... More  →
What Should and Shouldn't Happen in the New Star Wars Films

What's Your Pilgrim Story?

By Lauren PassellNovember 13, 2012
We're getting ready to celebrate Thanksgiving, and what better way is there to do that than to discover your very own Pilgrim archetype? Go ahead and find out your Pilgrim name, where you hailed from, your pilgrim fun fact, and how you bit the dust... More  →
What's Your Pilgrim Story?

Phineas and Ferb VS. Kim Possible: Which is Better?

By ContributorNovember 13, 2012
Hey there Sparklers!  It’s me (crazywritergirl) and my not-totally-nemesis Metalhead!  We know that this is a little late absototalutely wonderfranking super-smashingly disturbingly late, and we are so dreadfully sorry.  You see, we are experiencing this little thing called SENIOR... More  →
Phineas and Ferb VS. Kim Possible: Which is Better?

Is This Cover of Taylor Swift Better Than the Original?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 13, 2012
Opinions on Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" are pretty varied, but they seem to run hot and cold: either you love the pop, or you hate it. Well, all you haters out there, here's your chance: Boyce Avenue and... More  →
Is This Cover of Taylor Swift Better Than the Original?