Search Menu
Menu

Need to Satisfy Your Vampire Craving? I've Got Your Fix.

By ContributorNovember 27, 2012
Full disclosure: I spend what many people would consider an unhealthy amount of time surfing the Interweb. And, since I am both an avid reader and a book blogger, I often go onto forums and the like to see what all the hip young people... More  →
Need to Satisfy Your Vampire Craving? I've Got Your Fix.

The Swedes Have Reversed the Gender Roles! (in Toy Catalogues, at Least)

By Lauren PassellNovember 27, 2012
Remember when you were a little tot, paging through the Macy's Christmas catalogue, you'd choose only "boy" toys if you were a boy, and "girl" toys if you were a girl? Wait, what? You didn't do that? You mean some girls like to play with... More  →
The Swedes Have Reversed the Gender Roles! (in Toy Catalogues, at Least)

Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must-Reads: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

By ContributorNovember 27, 2012
Book: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight by Jennifer E. Smith Better title: Been Pissed at My Dad for a Year But it’s All Okay Now Synopsis: Hadley Sullivan hasn’t seen her father for a year, and now she’s going to London... More  →
Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must-Reads: The Statistical Probability of Love at First Sight

CONFIDENTIAL: What Were New York Police Shredding at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

By Brandon SpecktorNovember 27, 2012
Before we replaced them with unsightly helium travesties, New York's first Macy's Thanksgiving day parades proudly featured Central Park zoo animals, preening and prancing through the streets of Manhattan, dragging teams of handlers behind them as they rampaged across crowded sidewalks in search of affordable... More  →
CONFIDENTIAL: What Were New York Police Shredding at the Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade?

12 Space Missions We're SUPER Close to Going On!

By Becky FerreiraNovember 27, 2012
This year, a plucky little rover by the name of Curiosity inspired the world to start thinking more seriously about humanity's future in outer space. For your astronomical pleasure, here are a few of the most exciting proposed missions to explore the final frontier! More  →
12 Space Missions We're SUPER Close to Going On!

My First Black Friday Experience: A Catastrophe of Epic Proportions

By ElodieNovember 27, 2012
There are many pitfalls of the Black Friday experience, including but certainly not limited to a) taking an elbow to the face during the mad dash when stores open, b) having the last half-priced FIFA 13 game snatched right out of your hands, and c)... More  →
My First Black Friday Experience: A Catastrophe of Epic Proportions

Why Your Ex May Be Ignoring You

By reidfaylorNovember 27, 2012
FROM: LadyPegaSister Reid, Why does my ex think that I'm thin air? Every time I pass him in the halls or say "hi: to him or say a French or Italian term whenever he's walking super slow in the halls and... More  →
Why Your Ex May Be Ignoring You

Geeky Girl Glam: Zelda

By Allison EmmNovember 26, 2012
As requested, I have your Princess Zelda post! For this look, we’re going to ditch the costume and just stick to the purples, pinks, and golds we often see Miss Zelda rocking. We’ve all seen the elaborate cosplay versions all over Youtube. But last time I wanted to take More  →
Geeky Girl Glam: Zelda

Metalhead on His NBK Series: I'm Done.

By ContributorNovember 26, 2012
No no no, guys, this does not mean what you think it does. I'm not done writing for SparkLife, and I'm definitely not done with my quest to lose my NBK status. But I am done with my NBK series, and I want... More  →
Metalhead on His NBK Series: I'm Done.

How Do You Balance School, Friends, and Dating?

By FayeNovember 26, 2012
Let me start off by saying, no, I did not get eaten by a three-headed bear-shark. Of course, that’s the only acceptable excuse for being MIA the last couple of weeks. Alas, the real reason was the overwhelming amounts of work that were thrown at... More  →
How Do You Balance School, Friends, and Dating?