Search Menu
Menu

Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo Go to IHOP For Lunch!

By Josh PeriloDecember 28, 2012
We're not all fun and games here at SparkLife and MindHut. Sometimes push comes to shove. Sometimes tough decisions must be made. And sometimes... pancakes must be eaten.Today was one such day. Witness the great sacrifice that our intreped editors Josh and Dan (and brave web More  →
Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo Go to IHOP For Lunch!

A Facebook Chat Between Two Toddlers about New Year's Eve

By RG DanielsDecember 28, 2012
Donny Diaper Rash ga ga, yo! Tina-Marie lol! hi! whatup??? Donny Diaper Rash nuttin' much chillin' in my crib Tina-Marie awesome Donny Diaper Rash literally! it's freezing in here n I cant find my blankie! :-( Tina-Marie awww… u can borrow mine it keeps me warm and also keeps away the closet monsters Donny Diaper Rash ohhhh…I... More  →
A Facebook Chat Between Two Toddlers about New Year's Eve

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 28th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 28, 2012
The year is almost over! Quick, enjoy 2012 as much as you can before it vanishes! Here are you daily reasons to smile, cheer, and do a little happy jig. 1. It’s Friday! But it actually feels more like a Sunday, doesn’t it? Or maybe it... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 28th

Ereaders vs. Paper Books

By gutsyGumshoeDecember 28, 2012

With the influx of new technology pouring in from all directions, even activities that had previously been considered an outlet for pulling away have been rooted up and radically changed. Ereaders, devices that allow one to read books on an electronic device, have become

... More  →

Auntie SparkNotes: My Boyfriend Says I Can't Crush On Celebrities

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 27, 2012
Hi Auntie. I am a 19 year old sophomore in college, and I’m having a bit of trouble with my boyfriend. We’ve been dating for basically a year now. He loves me completely, and is interested and attracted to only me. He feels that this is... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Boyfriend Says I Can't Crush On Celebrities

POLL: What Was Your Fave Movie of 2012?

By Josh PeriloDecember 27, 2012
The end is finally here, and all the holiday movies are finally out. Looking back on the year, it was a pretty epic year for Hollywood. No doubt, the box office captured more than a couple dollars from all of our wallets, but which flicks... More  →
POLL: What Was Your Fave Movie of 2012?

Dating With Science: Liking People Makes You Prettier

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 27, 2012
Science Fact: If you think someone is attractive, you behave in a way that is also attractive, which makes the other person feel more attractive, too. Explanation: There are some responses almost everyone will experience when confronted by a really attractive person—your heart rate... More  →
Dating With Science: Liking People Makes You Prettier

What Are Your Social Media Resolutions for 2013?

By Brandon SpecktorDecember 27, 2012
Lose 15 pounds. Read 100 books. Do something about the Minotaur. It seems we prescribe ourselves the same lofty resolutions for change every year, and somehow always come up short. Maybe we're just too ambitious with our year-end goals, or maybe we're just compensating for all... More  →
What Are Your Social Media Resolutions for 2013?

How to Make the Greatest Cheese Fondue, Ever!

By ShivDecember 27, 2012
Break out the sequins and bubbly, it’s almost New Year’s Eve. It’s arguably the most festive night of the year, what with all the parties, glitter, noisemakers, Ryan Seacrest, and fireworks. There’s something about the year ending that forces people to get as much rowdiness... More  →
How to Make the Greatest Cheese Fondue, Ever!

Call For a New Series!

By PseudoHobbitDecember 27, 2012

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!

It has come to my attention that, while Auntie Sparknotes is great for giving advice, and playlists are great for suggesting music, a combination of the two would be still more wonderful.  I would like to suggest to you

... More  →