Search Menu
Menu

25 Reasons October 24th Rules

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 24, 2012
Grab today by the face and yell, “Thank you!” Here’s why today is better than great: 1. You’re one day closer to having the best day of your life! It might even be today! 2. Your bed likes you no matter what. 3. There are still Gangnam Style... More  →
25 Reasons October 24th Rules

11 Pun Halloween Costumes We Love

By Scott GreenstoneOctober 24, 2012
We've all seen those people who dress up in egg whites, carry a pitchfork and go to parties as a Deviled Egg, but this, along with dressing up as a Freudian Slip or even Facebook, is outdated and overrated. Here are... More  →
11 Pun Halloween Costumes We Love

The World's 8 Toughest Puzzles

By Scott GreenstoneOctober 24, 2012
We all know that part of the story, near the climax, where the villain whips out a puzzle that the heroes must solve to save their friend(s)/the earth/the universe/Cyberton/Fairytopia. And solving the riddle takes only seconds and a little bit of introspection for the hero... More  →
The World's 8 Toughest Puzzles

Spooky Nails For Halloween

By Beth MishlerOctober 23, 2012
Hey, Lady Masterminds! Do you want to partake in the yearly Halloween festivities without shelling out major time and/or ducats on a costume? Well, we have the perfect solution with these killer nails sets that’ll satisfy your inner geek while displaying just the right amo More  →
Spooky Nails For Halloween

Celeb Style Recap: Pics from the Hollywood Film Awards Gala!

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 23, 2012
This fabulous style recap will answer many of your most burning questions, such as: is my love of chicken nuggets interfering with my ability to do my job? Can I make it through an entire slideshow without writing a single terrible, groan-inducing joke? And, perhaps most imp More  →
Celeb Style Recap: Pics from the Hollywood Film Awards Gala, the Autumn Party, and More!

25 Reasons Why October 23rd Rules

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 23, 2012
Cheer up! Today is great! Here’s why October 23rd should be celebrated. 1. The new Iron Man trailer was released! 2. It’s one day closer to Christmas! 3. James Blunt is quitting music. 4. Ankles! Appreciate your ankles! They do so much and ask so... More  →
25 Reasons Why October 23rd Rules

MindHut's Guide to Geekwear for Girls!

By Becky FerreiraOctober 23, 2012
With the New York Comic Con behind us and Halloween coming up, geeky costumes are in high demand right now! But what about every day casual wear for lady Masterminds? In this slideshow, we'll take you on a tour of Etsy's nerdiest shops, featuring handmade items designed by g More  →
MindHut's Guide to Geekwear for Girls!

The Top 10 Halloween Candies of All Time

By Lisa BernierOctober 23, 2012
As a rule, Halloween just isn't my thing. If it only included costumes, pumpkins, and throwing eggs at houses, I'd be gone faster than a tachyon (you'd get that reference if you'd read anything by Madeline L'Engle). However, Halloween does have one saving grace: candy.... More  →
The Top 10 Halloween Candies of All Time

NEW SERIES ALERT: It Ain't Easy Being Grim

By Emily WinterOctober 23, 2012
There's no "perfect time" to meet the grim reaper, but Halloween seems better than most. Anyway, this reaper isn't so good at his job. What's an angel of death gotta do to be taken seriously in this day and age? Follow Grimmy as he tries... More  →
NEW SERIES ALERT: It Ain't Easy Being Grim

Better (More Hilarious) Titles for 16 Of Our Favorite Books

By Chrissie GruebelOctober 23, 2012
It’s no surprise that we love Better Book Titles. And what do we do when we love something?! We shamelessly imitate it, of course! We've appointed ourselves Better Book Titles’ little sis (is that legal? We don’t care.) and to pay homage... More  →
Better (More Hilarious) Titles for 16 Of Our Favorite Books