Skip over navigation

What To Do When Parents Head Out for a Weekend

By ContributorJuly 5, 2011
eyredumaslove95 knows how to use her freedom. Welcome to SparkLife, eyredumaslove! —Sparkitors If you're like me, a weekend from those loving-in-your-face-parents is a gift from God. Thankfully that has occurred recently and I spent the weekend attempting to figure out what to do with... More  →
What To Do When Parents Head Out for a Weekend

It's Summertime And the Girls Are Hard to Find

By ContributorJuly 5, 2011
Metalhead865 returns to give us an update on his NBK progress! To catch up on his column, click here! I'm one of those guys who both loves and hates summer. Quick rundown of the reasons why: PROS: Freedom from school, homework, et cetera. CONS: It's... More  →
It's Summertime And the Girls Are Hard to Find

The Top Five Types of Summer Flings

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJuly 5, 2011
Yes, that lifeguard is eying you. You know which lifeguard. That cute one, over there in the corner, watching you like a hawk. A hawk that thinks you look incredibly attractive. But before you jump in the pool with him (literally and figuratively), you need... More  →
The Top Five Types of Summer Flings

Open Thread for July 5

By SparkLifeJuly 5, 2011
Secretly-rapunzel sent in this pic, which we want to turn into a giant, room-sized poster, with this explanation: Because sometimes people ruin my favorite pastime of diving onto concrete. We totally feel ya, Rapunzel. It happens to us ALLLL the time.... More  →
Open Thread for July 5

How to Be Patriotic and Stuff...

By ContributorJuly 4, 2011
Shhh, little secret: We're not actually in the office today. We're out doing everything on i'm_a_walking_contradiction's 4th of July list! —Sparkitors It’s that time of year again, when family, friends, and the smell of... More  →
How to Be Patriotic and Stuff...

Open Thread for July 4

By SparkLifeJuly 4, 2011
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY, SPARKLERS! Isn't it wonderful that today, your name becomes multi-purpose? You are not only Sparklers, members of the elite online community SparkLife, but also Sparklers, those dangerous sticks that people set on fire to celebrate... More  →
Open Thread for July 4

How to Keep Yourself Entertained at Your Cousin's Wedding

By Kathryn_WilliamsJuly 1, 2011
'Tis the season to get married. Falalalalalalalala. Wedding bells! Wedding bells! Wedding all the way! We three bridesmaids of Orient are, bearing heinous dresses we traverse afar. Deck the halls with bows of baby's breath! Falalalalalalalala. Joy to the world, the reception has... More  →
How to Keep Yourself Entertained at Your Cousin's Wedding

Flip Flops, Even When Naked!

By ContributorJuly 1, 2011
Faye is preparing for college by blogging The Naked Roommate—the ultimate college guidebook. This week: DORM LIFE! —Sparkitors Chapter 2 of The Naked Roommate starts off with an interesting dilemma proposed by an anonymous college student. (Although it’s not as interesting as the dilemma... More  →
Flip Flops, Even When Naked!

Can Guys and Girls Be Friends?

The Boy Diet may be over, but Talie's not going anywhere. :) —Sparkitors To answer all of your questions: YES, the Boy Diet really is over. Sorry to disappoint anyone out there, but that time of my life is pretty much over now that... More  →
Can Guys and Girls Be Friends?

You Know You're From Rural Arkansas When...

Elwyn15, city girls go to the HOSPITAL when they find cow poop in their hair! You impress us, sir. –Sparkitors Though there's been a post or two on how to know if you're from the country, this post is different: I'm talking about Arkansas... More  →
You Know You're From Rural Arkansas When...