Skip over navigation
Prom

10 Things That Drive Me Crazy About Makeup

By ContributorJanuary 11, 2012
sumsparkler, we feel your pain; our eyeliner always somehow ends up on our forehead.—Sparkitors You can tell from the title that I'm not a big fan of doin' up my face, but it's not that I totally hate makeup—more like I hate it... More  →
10 Things That Drive Me Crazy About Makeup

Why I'm Proud to Be Not-So-NBK

By ContributorJanuary 11, 2012
This thoughtful and funny piece comes from hair and makeup vlogger AlexisTheHairGirl! Hooray for Kiss 13! –Sparkitors There is a gigantic amount of NBK pride around SparkLife, and it’s awesome. I admire and respect all of you, but… I’m not part of your... More  →
Why I'm Proud to Be Not-So-NBK

The Staring Up at the Sky Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 11, 2012
Leviathan116 says... You know that feeling when you discover something so incredibly amazing that you automatically smile and your eyes grow wide? This is what that feeling sounds like. When you can't sleep at night so you go outside to lay on the grass... More  →
The Staring Up at the Sky Playlist

New Series Alert: Blogging My Bucket List

By ContributorJanuary 10, 2012
Talie's back with a new goal for 2012: complete her bucket list! We think that's a pretty good idea, what with the world ending this year and all...—Sparkitors Well, it’s finally here. 2012. Why do I feel like I barely made it out of... More  →
New Series Alert: Blogging My Bucket List

Why I Love Being Tall

angelfish90 likes her height, thank you very much. Werk, angelfish! —Sparkitors I’m about 5'9", and am finally done growing. I just read vballsoccerhorsechic’s reasons being tall can suck. And I agree with some of them. But honestly, I have always enjoyed being... More  →
Why I Love Being Tall

Harry Potter Has a New Girlfriend (And It Ain't Ginny the Lamp)

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 10, 2012
Well ladybutts, if you had your heart set on dating the greatest wizard of all time, you are straight out of luck; Daniel Radcliffe, the geeky star of our Hogwarts-heavy dreams, has a girlfriend. You may now commence with the hysterical weeping (but save those... More  →
Harry Potter Has a New Girlfriend (And It Ain't Ginny the Lamp)

Ask a Teacher: What Is the Best Way to Study for a Test?

By Mr. JungJanuary 10, 2012
Q: Hey Mr. Jung, what's the best way to study for a test? I can study for hours but it never does me any good when it comes to taking the test. Do you have any suggestions? A: The best way to study for a test... More  →
Ask a Teacher: What Is the Best Way to Study for a Test?

How To Survive A Lonely Lunch

claudiachance is the Darwin of the cafeteria.—Sparkitors When left alone by flaky friends at lunch, you may feel like the lone guppie in a piranha tank. After all, being spotted solo is just about the most status-crushing thing that can... More  →
How To Survive A Lonely Lunch

How to Catch a College's Eye: The Southern Edition

Nicole_Lyn has some great tips for all you countrified college-bound boys and girls!—Sparkitors We’ve all been there. And by "we," I of course mean the incredibly large percentage of Sparklers who live in small, small towns with names that sound like food preservatives. This is... More  →
How to Catch a College's Eye: The Southern Edition

The History of Rock Part 3: Amazing Female Rockers

Luna_22 continues her History of Rock series with this post: a list of girl rockers! Prepare to be amazed. — Sparkitors My previous posts focused on my favorite bands, which consist of mainly males. But let us not forget the women that... More  →
The History of Rock Part 3: Amazing Female Rockers