Search Menu
Menu

Your Hurricane Sandy Questions Answered

By Janet ManleyOctober 29, 2012
It's official. The entire northeast of the U.S. is wearing its pajamas right now and probably has several freezers full of pizza, Snackables and tater tots, according to the panic-strewn grocery store lines yesterday. One late soul was spotted traipsing through New York City this... More  →
Your Hurricane Sandy Questions Answered

5 Scarier than Scary On-Screen Physical Transformations!

By Beth MishlerOctober 29, 2012
The movie Alex Cross isn’t making waves in or out of the box office, but perhaps the most notable thing about the film is the physical transformation of the artist-formerly-known-as-Jack Shepherd, Matthew Fox from LOST. Seriously—have you seen him lately? He looks crazy in... More  →
5 Scarier than Scary On-Screen Physical Transformations!

17 Things That Are Illegal in Other Countries

By Lauren PassellOctober 29, 2012
In Switzerland, you may not wash your car on a Sunday. That's the only day we have free to do household chores, Mom and Dad. SHUCKS! In  Sweden, you may only own half a meter down in the ground of any land you own. Scratch that... More  →
17 Things That Are Illegal in Other Countries

What It's Like To Not Drink in College

By FayeOctober 26, 2012
High heels, zebra tights, booty shorts, sparkly top, lip-gloss, dangly earrings, false eyelashes, teased out hair. New profile picture? Most definitely. If you saw my Facebook profile this weekend, you would think I’m a total party girl. I had not one, but TWO parties. The first... More  →
What It's Like To Not Drink in College

Should Lance Armstrong Be Banned from Cycling for Being a Famous Cheater?

By Brandon SpecktorOctober 26, 2012
Fame is unkind. Remember, a few weeks ago, when Bieber ralphed onstage in Phoenix but his pre-recorded vocal track just kept right on playing? Yeah…not a good look. But yea, the Internet was there to capture Bieber's bad-look barf-o-rama, and within a few... More  →
Should Lance Armstrong Be Banned from Cycling for Being a Famous Cheater?

TV Shows You'll Never Believe Existed

By Vadim NewquistOctober 26, 2012
Sometimes it seems like there's a billion channels on the TV but nothing at all worth watching. Well, these bizarre shows prove that sometimes nothing is better than a heaping helping of epic fail. So here's our list of insanely horrible TV shows that never... More  →
TV Shows You'll Never Believe Existed

Jenny's Favorite Things on Etsy

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 26, 2012
Etsy can be a little intimidating. It's big, it's colorful, and it's kind of like those crafts fairs your mom always drags you to super early in the morning where you don't know what to look at first. But, just like those craft fairs, if you look in the right places, you can More  →
Jenny's Favorite Things on Etsy

Incredible Eye Art!

By Vadim NewquistOctober 26, 2012
Svenja Jödicke is a German artist who creates amazing "Eye Art" that is truly one of a kind. Her creations use the human eye as her canvas, upon which she creates astonishingly detailed work that combine explosions of color and unique sculptural arrangements. Often relying More  →
Incredible Eye Art!

Comfort Food College Essay Critique

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 26, 2012
“Are you okay, Ngozi? Just drop the Starbursts, and walk away.” “Huh? I-I-I d-don’t know wh-what you’re t-t-talking about,” I stammered as my right eye twitched. It was eighth grade, and I was walking towards my mathematics class. Junior Beta members helped sell assortments of... More  →
Comfort Food College Essay Critique