Skip over navigation

The Weirdest Standardized Test Question Ever

By kat_rosenfieldApril 30, 2012
Are you familiar with animal psychology, vegetable fashion trends, and standard operating procedures when confronted with combative, loquacious tropical fruits? No? Ha! Ha, ha! FAILURE. ...Or at least, that's what the New York State Board of Education seems to think of all the students who were... More  →
The Weirdest Standardized Test Question Ever

Five MORE Albums I'm Really Excited For

By ContributorApril 30, 2012
Yes, Sparklers, there's music out there that's actually worth listening to (as opposed to Justin Beiber's latest hit.) I did a post on five albums that I was really excited for back in January, and most of those albums turned out... More  →
Five MORE Albums I'm Really Excited For

College Movie Clichés That Actually Happen

You know how sometimes, you see things in movies, and can’t help but think, “No. Absolutely not. There’s no way that ever happens in real life”? Well, most of the cinematic clichés about college life turn out to be based in reality. For example: 1. Toga... More  →
College Movie Clichés That Actually Happen

How to Master the Stay-at-Home Summer

So you’re not jetting off to Milan this summer? You weren't accepted into some obnoxiously intense six-week athletic program? You haven't even got an excruciatingly dull family vacation to South Dakota to look forward to? It’s entirely possible that many of you aren't bothered by the... More  →
How to Master the Stay-at-Home Summer

Dudes, Do NOT Dedicate These Love Songs to Your Crush

By Melissa AlbertApril 30, 2012
A guy with a guitar thinks he can get away with saying anything. But just because you put a back-beat to it, doesn't mean it's what a girl wants to hear. We will run away laughing (or, in one case, crying) from any guy who... More  →
Dudes, Do NOT Dedicate These Love Songs to Your Crush

Why Everyone Should Watch Once Upon a Time

By ContributorApril 27, 2012
bridget-starrs, this is totally our favorite show. Evil Queen ftw!—Sparkitors ATTENTION SPARKLERS: The world’s greatest show to have ever graced the realm of television is drawing to a gut-wrenching first season finale. It’s alright to be sad. We can bitterly lament with... More  →
Why Everyone Should Watch Once Upon a Time

8 Things to Do Before You're Twenty

By Janet ManleyApril 27, 2012
Let's take a moment to remember all the wonderful things that happened to us as teenagers: um, psychologically shocking physical changes, hormonal rollercoaster rides, social strife in the minefield that is school, embarrassing problems, confusion about dating, AWKWARD chats with parents ... best decade of... More  →
8 Things to Do Before You're Twenty

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Kissing on Dog Lips

By reidfaylorApril 27, 2012
I received some very imaginative questions this time! I’ve become very impressed by the scenarios you all have come up with. Let us waste no time—onto the questions! FROM: iheartsomeone If Candace and you were having a no talking contest and you desperately needed to... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Kissing on Dog Lips

The 9 Terrifying Things You'll Find While Spring Cleaning

By kat_rosenfieldApril 27, 2012
The sun is shining, the birds are chirping, and everywhere, people are celebrating the rebirth of the earth with Spring Cleaning—that yearly occasion for dusting, mopping, sweeping, and scraping moldy socks from the bottom of your hamper before they become self-aware and s More  →
The 9 Terrifying Things You'll Find While Spring Cleaning