Skip over navigation

How to Make Butterbeer!

By ContributorJanuary 26, 2012
LunyLovegood is about to knock your Hogsmead-loving socks off.—Sparkitors A while back I sent in this Open Thread picture of beautiful butterbeer cupcakes. I offered to send in the recipe, and you all seemed rather excited to get your sparkly hands on... More  →
How to Make Butterbeer!

Lookin' GOOOOOD, Daniel Radcliffe!

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 26, 2012
The Boy Who Lived sure does clean up nice, doesn't he? Danny was the very definition of dapper at last night's premiere for his new movie The Woman in Black, rocking a polka-dot tie, a plaid pocket square, and a giant, adorable grin.... More  →
Lookin' GOOOOOD, Daniel Radcliffe!

Planning a Perfect PALentine's Day

By Valerie BurnJanuary 26, 2012
We hate to sound cliché, but Valentine’s Day is annoying. We're totally down with showing love and affection, and giving loved ones little trinkets, but the day itself is so overrated. We think if you love someone, you don’t need a special day to show it,... More  →
Planning a Perfect PALentine's Day

10 Things To Discuss on a Date

By Lauren PassellJanuary 26, 2012
It doesn't matter how awesome you are, you are probably going to freeze up a little bit when you're on a date. There aren't a lot of facts surrounding this assumption, but we're pretty sure there is some chemical in our brains that makes us... More  →
10 Things To Discuss on a Date

How To Spot a Liar

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 25, 2012
We all know what the stereotypical liar looks like—shifty eyes, a curly mustache, shoulders hunched because he's lugging around a bag with a dollar sign on it, stripey prison jumpsuit. Maybe there are some stink lines coming off him. Also he keeps... More  →
How To Spot a Liar

Faye and Ash: THE DATE!

By ContributorJanuary 25, 2012
Faye has got some serious dirt this week—and after keeping us in suspense all last week, we're ready to hear the news! What happened on the date?! —Sparkitors “ARGH!” I yell into my closet, cursing my entire wardrobe for its inability to... More  →
Faye and Ash: THE DATE!

Conquering My Fears and Finding Some Major Confidence Pants!

ForeverlostinAusten has a mission to accomplish, and nothing is going to get in her way!—Sparkitors I hail from the almighty land of New Zealand (you know, the one with all the sheep? Lord of the Rings ringing any bells?),... More  →
Conquering My Fears and Finding Some Major Confidence Pants!

Ask a Teacher: Do Teachers Ever Really Hate a Student?

By Miss MahoneyJanuary 25, 2012
Q: Do teachers ever really hate a student? A: Teachers are fair people and they have no strong preferences or feelings when it comes to their students. Everyone is given an equal opportunity and personal matters do not come into the evaluation of a student. ...I... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do Teachers Ever Really Hate a Student?

NBK Mankler: EMERGENCY ADVICE SESSION

You'd best strap on your insightful boots, Sparklers, because JakeandAmirFTWolf needs your help, STAT! —Sparkitors So, SparkleButts, I had a totally awesome post all written up, with news about having dinner with Eowyn and her roommates, (almost) asking her... More  →
NBK Mankler: EMERGENCY ADVICE SESSION

19 Valentines You Need to Send

By ShivaniJanuary 25, 2012
Valentine's Day is nigh, and you need to plan your strategy. Control + right click on these gems, and your worries are over! More  →
19 Valentines You Need to Send