Search Menu
Menu

Headline: SparkLife Names Cute Stock Girl Championess

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 28, 2013
The photo that took this stock girl to the top. By KATHRYN WILLIAMS  01/24/2013 10:43 AM EST MY BED, WHERE I WRITEThe girl didn't know when she posed for her cousin with the new Nikon -1J1... More  →
Headline: SparkLife Names Cute Stock Girl Championess

The Secret Life of Fangirls

By BroadwayBaby413January 26, 2013

I realize that many of you already know what a fangirl is. I realize that odds are, if you are a fellow Sparkler, there is a 99.9% chance that you are a fangirl. But, as I have been recently discovering, there are many people who

... More  →

Declaration of Requests

By AradanJanuary 26, 2013

The unanimous Declaration of the many united Sparklers of Sparknotes

When in the Course of sparklife, it becomes necessary for Sparklers to create a petition, a decent respect to the opinions of sparkkind requires that they should declare the causes which impel them to the petition.

We

... More  →

Opposite Sex Question Shuffle!

By theG33kJanuary 26, 2013

Hello everybody! I'm that guy. You know the one. You all have one of me in your life. I'm that guy that is always single, but you still always go to for relationship advice. Well, I figure that I

... More  →

5 Signs You Secretly DO Want to Go to Prom

By SissyJanuary 25, 2013
When people ask why you’re not going to the prom, a series of excuses easily roll off your tongue. “Well,” you start. “I don’t know how to dance, and I have asthma, and I don’t want to spend the money.” You sigh. “Plus I've never... More  →
5 Signs You Secretly DO Want to Go to Prom

A First EVER for the Villain Bracket

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 25, 2013
Somewhere, James Earl Jones is telling his crying grandkids it was an honor just to be nominated, and YOU GUYS, we have had a first EVER in the long and distinguished history of the SparkLife Brackets: a tie. We didn't, er, plan for this really, so here's how we're going to More  →
A First EVER for the Villain Bracket

What to Expect On Your Second Date

By Matt SchneidermanJanuary 25, 2013
The first date was a success, what with the witty banter, meaningful glances, and not-wholly awkward silences. It went so well, in fact, that you've made plans for a second outing. So will date number two be better than the first? Will he relax and... More  →
What to Expect On Your Second Date

Literatures! A New Series With Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo

By Josh PeriloJanuary 25, 2013
Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo have read a lot. And a lot of what they've read has been in book form. Today they are reviewing The Hunger Games and The Notebook. We're sure you'll agree: this is definitely a video.... More  →
Literatures! A New Series With Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo

Quiz: Which YA Character Are You?

By Lisa BernierJanuary 25, 2013
In the best of times and the worst of times, every book lover finds a trusty tome to guide them through the perilous waters of reality. YA books are basically the Maurader's Map for life decisions—but maybe you're having trouble choosing which of your favorite... More  →
Quiz: Which YA Character Are You?