Search Menu
Menu

How To Go on a First Date: GUY EDITION

By FayeDecember 14, 2012
Mankler SRVFan17 commented on my last post about first dates, “Guys could use some tips too.” You’re right, SRVFan17. If there are posts for girls about how to go on a first date, then there should be ones for guys. Dudescrimination is... More  →
How To Go on a First Date: GUY EDITION

What Do You Think of Taylor Swift's New Music Video?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiDecember 14, 2012
For her 23rd birthday yesterday, Taylor Swift debuted the new music video for "I Knew You Were Trouble." And it's...different. Really different. For T-Swizzle, that is. And we kinda like it. At first, the video is a bit off-putting. But once you get used to it, it's... More  →
What Do You Think of Taylor Swift's New Music Video?

A Dude-tastic Gift Guide for GUYS

By Josh SorokachDecember 14, 2012
You won’t find traditional “dude” gifts like video games, barbells, or trail mix in this post. While those are all fine presents, this list utilizes the gift that lives inside all of us. If you believe I'm referring to a “stork detector” you're mistaken, and... More  →
A Dude-tastic Gift Guide for GUYS

15 Things To Do Before the End of the World

By ElodieDecember 14, 2012
As we all know with utmost certainty, the world is ending soon. Or is it? Is that still going on? Well, the world may or may not be ending, but you would all be remiss if you didn’t engage in these last fifteen shenanigans before…... More  →
15 Things To Do Before the End of the World

Our Hearts Go Out to Those Affected by Today's Tragedy in Connecticut

By Emily WinterDecember 14, 2012
This morning, at least 27 people were killed by a gunman in a Connecticut elementary school. Eighteen of the dead were children. More were wounded, and are currently in the hospital. Schools in the Newtown, CT surrounding area are on lockdown, according to reports. The... More  →
Our Hearts Go Out to Those Affected by Today's Tragedy in Connecticut

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 14th (Hobbit Day!)

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 14, 2012
If you need a reason to grin, check out the list below. 1. The Hobbit is here! Did you see it? Was it good? Who is your favorite Dwarf? Did you need a pee break? Was it boring? Did Gandalf let anything pass? Did Hagrid tell... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 14th (Hobbit Day!)

The Best First Lines of Books, Ever!

By Beth MishlerDecember 14, 2012
There’s nothing like a great opening line, particularly when it comes to literature. Very often the first words we read make the greatest impression; they can either pull us in or repel us. They can crack us up, or they can set the tone for... More  →
The Best First Lines of Books, Ever!

How to Make Peppermint Bark

By Ricki HurtadoDecember 13, 2012
Peppermint Bark is one of my favorite desserts of all time! Which is why it always upsets me that stores only sell it "seasonally." You can make this delicious treat any time of the year, and here is an easy recipe with everything you need to know! More  →
How to Make Peppermint Bark