Search Menu
Menu

BODY TYPE POLL: Are You an Hourglass or a Potato? A Boyish Washboard, Perhaps? WE WANT TO KNOW.

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 14, 2012
HULLO, BUTTS. Our resident tech wizards recently invented some sort of magic robot that allows us to place POLLS inside our posts—which basically means that we here are SparkLife are REVOLUTIONIZING THE INTERWEBS. It also means that we get to ask you loads of questions... More  →
BODY TYPE POLL: Are You an Hourglass or a Potato? A Boyish Washboard, Perhaps? WE WANT TO KNOW.

How to Impress Everyone at Your SO's Thanksgiving Dinner

By SissyNovember 14, 2012
When you become an item with your SO, first you make it Facebook official. Then you start getting integrated into the family. Finally, you receive an invite to a holiday celebration. If you will be celebrating Turkey Day with your boo, you need to know... More  →
How to Impress Everyone at Your SO's Thanksgiving Dinner

6 Quirky Turkey Day Novelties!

By Beth MishlerNovember 14, 2012
Well, Masterminds. That most gluttonous of holidays is just about here! It’s almost time to gather together with your kooky family, give thanks for what you’re lucky enough to have, and scarf down all the deliciousness your body can physically handle. But with great holidays... More  →
6 Quirky Turkey Day Novelties!

Is There a Possible Boy Meets World Sequel in the Works?

By ElodieNovember 14, 2012
If you heard something just now, that was the sound of my childhood spontaneously combusting out of sheer happiness (mixed with little bit of terror). For those who've never seen Boy Meets World...what exactly were you doing as a kid? "Playing outside"? "Socializing with others"? (No,... More  →
Is There a Possible Boy Meets World Sequel in the Works?

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 14th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 14, 2012
The midweek brings joy and wonderment. Or just boredom. Still, you can attack the boredom by reading 25 scientific reasons to celebrate today. 1. Channing Tatum was selected as People Magazine’s sexiest man alive. He now shares the prize with former winners Mark Harmon (really?),... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 14th

Kids Talking About Music and Movies Are HILARIOUS!

By Josh PeriloNovember 14, 2012
Kids are cute. And they say the darndest things. These two things we know are true. And somebody out there in the internets realized that cute kids saying the darndest things about music and movies would be something that a kajillion people would probably want... More  →
Kids Talking About Music and Movies Are HILARIOUS!

These Supporting Characters Are So Awesome That They Deserve Their Own Book

By Melissa AlbertNovember 14, 2012
Just because J.K. Rowling's done (OR IS SHE?) writing about Harry Potter, boy wizard, doesn't mean the world's done hearing about him. And just because Tolkien's Arwen is a relatively slight character, it doesn't mean she hasn't inspired enough... More  →
These Supporting Characters Are So Awesome That They Deserve Their Own Book

Ask Jono: Awkward Like Turtles

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 14, 2012
Dear Jono, You probably get lots of letters, so I understand if you can’t reply back. But I really will appreciate it if you do. Anyway, I’ve liked this guy for the past 9 months. I’ve suspected that he kind of likes me too, but I didn’t... More  →
Ask Jono: Awkward Like Turtles

The New Oz: The Great and Powerful Trailer is a Show Off

By Josh PeriloNovember 14, 2012
Yeah. We said it. This new trailer is just flexing its movie-trailer muscles at us. Trying to impress us with its pretty pictures and compelling storytelling and flying monkeys.... Okay, so it actually worked. We're really, super, really, superreally excited for this movie now! And you... More  →
The New Oz: The Great and Powerful Trailer is a Show Off

What's the Craziest Thing Your Parents Have Ever Done?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 14, 2012
You guys have already filled two slideshows with hundreds of your deepest secrets, but we're betting you still have more secrets to get off your chest. And this time, we're looking for a specific kind of secret: parent-related ones. Parents can be great,... More  →
What's the Craziest Thing Your Parents Have Ever Done?