Skip over navigation

The Best of New Zealand

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 20, 2012
Eyre_head came to us with a great idea: playlists from particular places! So if you're from a country or state that doesn't get a lot of radio time, send us in some songs from your area! And enjoy her introduction to the music... More  →
The Best of New Zealand

Super-Hottie Olivia Munn Confesses Her Geekiest Secrets: A Mindhut Video Exclusive

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 20, 2012
Here's the thing about Olivia Munn: she might be a robot. That's the only explanation we can come up with—because she's just TOO AMAZING TO BE REAL. Let's look at the facts: she's insanely gorgeous, ridiculously funny, awesomely geeky, incredibly down-to-earth, and she also... More  →
Super-Hottie Olivia Munn Confesses Her Geekiest Secrets: A Mindhut Video Exclusive

What Happened After I Confessed My Crush

By ContributorFebruary 20, 2012
DJPon3 has confidence pants for weeks, y'all. —Sparkitors I was on the verge of losing my NBK status this week. But...it didn’t happen. We’re getting ahead of ourselves, though. I’m a high school sophomore, but because of a crazy schedule mishap, I got put in... More  →
What Happened After I Confessed My Crush

Valentine's Day with Faye and Ash (Spoiler: Pokemon is involved)

By ContributorFebruary 17, 2012
We think Faye might have had one of the cutest Valentine's ever. Anyone want to second that opinion? —Sparkitors Ahh, Valentine’s Day: a day for sappy couples to exchange overpriced gifts that express their fondness for each other. I LOVE IT! And... More  →
Valentine's Day with Faye and Ash (Spoiler: Pokemon is involved)

Alterntive Music: Your One-hour Intro

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 17, 2012
KTkat2416 sent us in a playlist that is exactly one hour of Alternative music. Exactly. And if that's not the kind of precision that calls for a good listen, we don't know what is. "Sail" by AWOLNATION "Internet Killed the Video... More  →
Alterntive Music: Your One-hour Intro

Ask Jono: Of Bro Codes, And Confusing Love Geometry

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 17, 2012
Hey Jono! So I am in a love triangle thingy. Well no, it's like this: on the circle of love, I am the diameter. On my diameter lay two points. They are two males of the same species that happen to have a... More  →
Ask Jono: Of Bro Codes, And Confusing Love Geometry

Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 4, the CHAMPIONSHIP

By RG DanielsFebruary 17, 2012
It all comes down to this. The tournament has delivered drama, suspense, victory, and defeat. The winner of the 1st Annual Cereal Mascot Tournament will be crowned. Will it be the Sonny the Cuckoo Bird, a tough fighter who overcame tremendous odds to get to the... More  →
Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 4, the CHAMPIONSHIP

My Parents' Crazy Rules

By ContributorFebruary 17, 2012
We're granting Miss_optimistic1 a SparkNotes Academy Ph.D in logic. –Sparkitors Like many of you, I have overprotective parents, who smother me to the point where I have no choice but to fling my shoe at them and run off into... More  →
My Parents' Crazy Rules

The Ten Stages of Being Sick

By ElodieFebruary 17, 2012
Let's face it; the Sinus Infection Fairy is making the rounds, and no one's getting off easy. Everyone’s sick right now. And if you’re not now, YOU WILL BE SOON. The sensation of being a disease-ridden sack of gloom is all too familiar to me.... More  →
The Ten Stages of Being Sick

Sam Claflin Is a Stone-Cold Fox (and I'm Pretty Sure Our Knees Touched, Which Means He Loves Me)

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 17, 2012
Well butts, this is it: the last in my series of posts about my awesome, nay, EPIC interviews with the incredible (and unfairly good-looking) cast of Snow White and the Huntsman. I have been keeping this one in my... More  →
Sam Claflin Is a Stone-Cold Fox (and I'm Pretty Sure Our Knees Touched, Which Means He Loves Me)