Search Menu
Menu

These Are the 21 Best Cat Names We Could Come Up With-And We DARE You To Do Better.

By Josh SorokachJanuary 9, 2013
There are few things the internet adores more than cats. If Harry Potter, Justin Bieber, and a dozen kittens went on a “Wizards of Adorable Music” world tour, the internet would explode in a blaze of glory, thus finally permanently destroying all 19,984 of my... More  →
These Are the 21 Best Cat Names We Could Come Up With-And We DARE You To Do Better.

Ask Jono: My BF Won't Kiss Me

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 9, 2013
Dear Jono, You've helped me so much to understand guys, especially the awkward and shy ones. So, hopefully, you can help me with my awkward and shy guy. My supermegafoxyawesomehot boyfriend of three months is a true gentleman. He's also adorably awkward and... More  →
Ask Jono: My BF Won't Kiss Me

Announcing the Stock GIRL Bracket

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 9, 2013
Y'all are the ones who reminded us we are an equal opportunity fun palace here at SparkLife, and if our lad-loving readers get a Cute Boy Bracket, then, by golly, our lady-loving readers should get one too. Here you have it. There are just so many kinds of cute, we're not More  →
Announcing the Stock GIRL Bracket

Reasons To Thank Your Lucky Stars You Got a College Rejection Letter

By Lauren PassellJanuary 9, 2013
So you got a college rejection letter in the mail. Awww, shucks. But who needs 'em? There are plenty of reasons to be grateful you didn't get in. Thank your lucky, rejected starsyou're free! And remember, it happens to everyone.... More  →
Reasons To Thank Your Lucky Stars You Got a College Rejection Letter

13 Movies We're NOT Excited For In 2013

By Scott GreenstoneJanuary 9, 2013
2013 is going to be a great movie year, we think, but there's a stillborn baby bunny in every litter. Wait, that's horrible. What we meant to say is one out of every three puppies is born with no legs. No, that's almost worse. Here, look,... More  →
13 Movies We're NOT Excited For In 2013

Boyfriend Contract

By i_solemnly_swearJanuary 9, 2013

This is a contract for my future boyfriend, written in order for both of us to keep our absolute sanity. Looks like he’s got some big orders to fill!

I. Relationship

In order to be called an official relationship, both parties must first go on a

... More  →

Quiz: Which U.S. Region Is Right for You?

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 8, 2013
Do you ever get the feeling you were born in the wrong place? Or maybe you dream of living in the U.S. but just aren't sure where to put down roots. It's a big, diverse country with lots of cultures, subcultures,... More  →
Quiz: Which U.S. Region Is Right for You?

Hunger Games Catching Fire Cast Guide

By Vadim NewquistJanuary 8, 2013
There's no doubt that 2013 is going to be a killer year for movies, and few have movie more movie fans stoked than The Hunger Games: Catching Fire. This highly anticipated sequel is bound to be the year's hottest ticket, and filming is already underway! Here is your handy li More  →
Hunger Games Catching Fire Cast Guide

Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone Heat Up the Gangster Squad Premiere

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 8, 2013
Two of your biggest celeb crushes stepped out last night for the premiere of their latest film, Gangster Squad. Let's see what they wore, shall we? (That was a rhetorical question. OF COURSE WE SHALL. CLICK THE NEXT SLIDE.) More  →
Ryan Gosling and Emma Stone Heat Up the Gangster Squad Premiere

Signs You Spent Too Much Time With Your Family Over Break

By andrew joanisJanuary 8, 2013
Family vacation time can be an enriching experience, but it's time to get back to real life and hide the signs you spent too much time with those weirdos. Especially those annoying cousins who are STILL following you around. More  →
Signs You Spent Too Much Time With Your Family Over Break