Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: An Uneventful Life

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 3, 2011
Auntie, I have this overwhelming anxiety that I'm living my life entirely incorrectly. I am an all honors/AP student, and my grades are stellar. I am involved in multiple extracurricular activities and excel in all things academic. I'm into reading, and I love deep philosophical discussions.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: An Uneventful Life

Are You Sleep-Deprived? Are You Sleeping Right Now? IS THIS ALL A DREAM?!

By ContributorAugust 3, 2011
Anne_The_Bam can't get enough SparkLife, which means she can't get enough sleep. We blame ourselves—but we also give ourselves HIGH FIVES for being AWESOME.—Sparkitors Hi, my name is Anne_The_Bam, and I have a problem: I have an addiction to Spark Life. I know... More  →
Are You Sleep-Deprived? Are You Sleeping Right Now? IS THIS ALL A DREAM?!

Life in Britain (It's A Lot of Waffle, Really).

GiGiGrace knows we're suckers for flattery and British slang.—Sparkitors Recently I discovered an online treasure trove of hilarious, ironic and (believe-it-or-not) helpful articles. I think you all know what website I am talking about. It’s the amazingly... More  →
Life in Britain (It's A Lot of Waffle, Really).

Summer Romance and Disability Camp

thatshowiroll21 is a Sparkler with Cerebral Palsy who's also preparing for her first year of college. —Sparkitors Last you heard from me, I was just about to graduate. Well, that's one thing checked off my list: Diplomas: 1 Kisses: 0 Parties: 0 College experience: ZILCH. Just keeping tabs! Just so... More  →
Summer Romance and Disability Camp

Cry Me A River and I'll Totally Freak Out: How Are Guys Supposed To Deal With Tears?

TanTan needs an answer from you, Sparklers—just be careful not to start sobbing while you give it, because he will have NO IDEA what to do.—Sparkitors I have a question for all you ladies out there, and I’m sure many other guys would... More  →
Cry Me A River and I'll Totally Freak Out: How Are Guys Supposed To Deal With Tears?

How to Deal When Your Sinuses Hate Your Pet

Though death by puppies is the best possible way to go, Taylor's here to tell us that it doesn't have to be that way. –Sparkitors A couple of years ago I received two rats, Phineas and Ferb, as a present to help me get... More  →
How to Deal When Your Sinuses Hate Your Pet

Who's Your Literary Girlfriend?

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 3, 2011
Are you cranky, selfish, and hiding a bevy of unpleasant secrets? Jane Eyre is the lady for you! Endlessly forgiving and utterly imperturbable, she'll stick by you no matter how hideous your past offenses. In fact, don't try to whitewash your nasty bits at all; the better to More  →
Who's Your Literary Girlfriend?

August Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinAugust 3, 2011
This is the last month of summer vacation. You can almost feel the cold, clammy fingers of September caressing your soul and attacking your mind with back-to-school anxiety. How will your final month of freedom play out? We have the answers. Aries (March 21 –... More  →
August Horoscopes

Let's Put the "Fun" Back in "Cemetery"!

By Chelsea DaggerAugust 2, 2011
Who would have thought that the words "cemetery" and "in a tree" could inspire you to such heights of literary greatness? Last week's prompt brought out your dark side—there were enough ghosts, murders, tear-streaked faces, and graveyards to win Stephen King a Pulitzer—but... More  →
Let's Put the

Identifying the Typical Atypical Teenage Girl

By ContributorAugust 2, 2011
TheWittyNickname didn't see herself as a Typical Teenage Girl, so she wrote this!  —Sparkitors Everyone knows a Typical Teenage Girl. Her heart-filled statuses. Her gaggle of loud friends. Her constant drama. But in opposition to the TTG, a... More  →
Identifying the Typical Atypical Teenage Girl