Search Menu
Menu

Butt Kicking Babies!

By Vadim NewquistNovember 5, 2012
Until recently babies have generally been know for being adorable little poop factories dependent on the nurturing care of an adult for survival. Well, thanks ingenious advancements in CGI technology, they've recently evolved from the defenseless little droolers of yesterday into nothing short of highly... More  →
Butt Kicking Babies!

Why Crushes Can Be Better Than Boyfriends

By Melissa AlbertNovember 5, 2012
We have a theory. We think the point of crushes isn’t really the possibility of dating someone in the end. Instead, we think crushes are all about creating elaborate, hilarious stalker plans with your friends, embracing the ridiculous fun of obsession, and having... More  →
Why Crushes Can Be Better Than Boyfriends

Top 5 Movie Villains We Wish Would Have Won

By Randy WalkerNovember 5, 2012
If you stop to think about it, movie villains have it pretty rough. They spend an incredible amount of time, money, and brainpower crafting a nefarious plan for world domination (or something of equivalent evil villainy), only to be foiled by some muscle bound hero... More  →
Top 5 Movie Villains We Wish Would Have Won

The Time I Was Convinced My Life Was a Horror Movie

By ElodieNovember 5, 2012
*We weren't able to publish this before Halloween because of Hurricane Sandy, but it's so hilarious that we couldn't NOT show it to you. Enjoy this not-super-timely-but-still-super-funny post by Elodie! Everybody likes a good scary story around Halloween, as opposed to, say, Valentine's Day,... More  →
The Time I Was Convinced My Life Was a Horror Movie

I Found My Robbie

By TalieNovember 5, 2012
So do you know that feeling that you get when you haven’t seen someone in forever, and you pretty much forgot what he/she looks like? So when ya see him/her, you’re all “whaaaaaaat?” Yep, that’s pretty much how I felt when I went on SparkNotes. I... More  →
I Found My Robbie

What Do You Think of One Direction's New Music Video?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 5, 2012
One Direction's new music video is here, and it is HOT. We're not sure if it's because the boys have gotten haircuts, gotten older, or gotten sweeter in this video for "Little Things," but we swear that they look cuter than ever. Now we want... More  →
What Do You Think of One Direction's New Music Video?

Quiz: Are You a Giant Mess?

By Danielle KraeseNovember 5, 2012
Let’s be honest here: all of us are guilty of being a slob from time to time. But there’s a big difference between finding a few dust-bunnies dwelling under your bed and discovering an old bologna sandwich in the depths of your closet that dates... More  →
Quiz: Are You a Giant Mess?

5 Things That Must Happen On the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who

By Lisa BernierNovember 5, 2012
The Doctor has been around for almost as long as television has (okay... not quite, but you get the point). This winter will bring us the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who. An anniversary such as this is, of course, fraught with expectations, excitement, and extraterrestrials.... More  →
5 Things That Must Happen On the 50th Anniversary of Doctor Who

What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About You

By Lauren PassellNovember 5, 2012
If you're favorite food is... Stuffing: You're kind of nuts, aren't you? Bursting with flavor and complications. And you’re sneakypeople sink their knives into turkeys and then BLAMMO, there you are, changing the whole picture. You're essential, you're fun. You're... More  →
What Your Favorite Thanksgiving Food Says About You

Open Thread For November 4

By rainmanNovember 4, 2012
You thought you had seen the last my flowers, didn't you? You were totally wrong! Enjoy these bougainvilleas from my garden! Buhahahahahaha! *Evil Manical Laugh* ... More  →