Skip over navigation

Why You Really Shouldn't Hate Your Parents

By ContributorSeptember 2, 2011
Pole_Vaulter 423 is TOTALLY getting a raise in her allowance for writing this hilarious, adorable post.–Sparkitors As teenagers, we have that tendency to blame all that is wrong in the world on the two people who are supposed to be able to fix everything... More  →
Why You Really Shouldn't Hate Your Parents

So Many College Clubs, So Little Time!

By ContributorSeptember 2, 2011
LadyM is starting university in Canada soon—and she needs your help to narrow down her endless extracurricular options!—Sparkitors The fact that my actual name (Megann) starts with an "M" is a just a happy coincidence, because that had very little to... More  →
So Many College Clubs, So Little Time!

Mankler Crush: Hot Musicians!

By ContributorSeptember 1, 2011
Metalhead865  shows some love for his favorite female musicians!—Sparkitors I'm something of a music expert around these parts, so it seemed only fitting that I put together a list of my favorite super(ish)star crushes. What other crush... More  →
Mankler Crush: Hot Musicians!

Ask a Teacher: Does Participation Really Count?

By Mr. KatsibubasSeptember 1, 2011
Q: Does participation really count? A: I was always shocked when a teacher would explain that participation in class discussions was going to have a large effect on my final grade. To go along with all of the awkwardness that comes with being in high school,... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Does Participation Really Count?

Worst Kiss Scenarios and Wheelchair Dancing

thatshowiroll21 is getting ready to move-in to her dorm, but she can't stop thinking of make-out mishaps. —Sparkitors Lately I've been thinking about the goals I set for freshmen year, especially the one about getting my first kiss. It dawned on me... More  →
Worst Kiss Scenarios and Wheelchair Dancing

Hate Your Roommate? Try This.

By Ashley SpencerSeptember 1, 2011
Sharing a room is hard, especially if you were one of those lucky kids who was never forced to co-habitate with a sibling. If you get to college and discover that your roomie is the exact opposite of the cool, welcoming, friendly human you were... More  →
Hate Your Roommate? Try This.

It's Official: Snape is the Most Popular Dude in the World

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 1, 2011
The Guardian just released the results of their "Who's your favorite Harry Potter character?" poll, and the winner is none other than the sulky, shampoo-resistant Severus Snape, who is surely performing victorious hip-thrusts in a moldy basement at this very moment. Snape won by... More  →
It's Official: Snape is the Most Popular Dude in the World

My Dominican Adventure: The Brave Beginning

Jazzy, aka villanous_mwaha, is now an exchange student in the DR! We can't wait to hear all about her adventures. —Sparkitors I have been having a lot of trouble writing of late because my life right now is so full of stuff. But I... More  →
My Dominican Adventure: The Brave Beginning

Four Reasons Why Breaking Dawn Will Rock Your Socks Off

Nicole_Lyn is really looking forward to the next Twilight movie. (Bet you never thought you'd see THAT sentence on SparkLife!)—Sparkitors

It’s pretty much become a widely accepted fact that the Twilight “saga” (that word is way too epic for those... More  →

Four Reasons Why Breaking Dawn Will Rock Your Socks Off

Proud To Be in the Itty Bitty Titty Committee

How could we not publish Mystery Puncher's post with a title like this. —Sparkitors SMALL BOOBS—I have them. Most 16-year-olds are bigger than a 34A, but that's where I've been since 7th grade. Back then I'd say I was average, but as everybody grew and... More  →
Proud To Be in the Itty Bitty Titty Committee