Search Menu
Menu

Corgi Puppy Tackles the Stairs

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 20, 2012
Welcome to your daily dose of cute! In case you didn't know, corgis are the most adorable dogs in the world. They also have really short legs...which makes stairs a pretty big challenge.... More  →
Corgi Puppy Tackles the Stairs

Which Celeb Is Going to the White House?

By Aislinn ShevlinNovember 20, 2012
Boy: "I think we should get back together." Taylor Swift: "I know. Me too. But...now I kinda can't." More  →
Which Celeb Is Going to the White House?

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 20th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 20, 2012
Happy Tuesday! Here's why you should be smiling so hard it hurts. 1. Turkey! Forget roasting or deep-frying. If you want a truly magical turkey, cook it in the fires of Mount Doom! The actual volcano that was used as Mount Doom in the... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 20th

10 Geeky Facts About Thanksgiving

By Brandon SpecktorNovember 20, 2012
There's far more to this treasured American holiday than the fatcat Cranberry Lobby will have you believe. For example, did you know that founding father Benjamin Franklin actually had the body of a turkey from the waist down? That's why he was so fond of bloomers.It's hard More  →
10 Geeky Facts About Thanksgiving

5 Things We're Thankful For In 2012 (And 5 We Are NOT)

By Lisa BernierNovember 20, 2012
The national holiday of turkey, complex carbohydrates, and relatives unbuttoning their pants at the dinner table is right around the corner. This got us thinking: what are we thankful for this year? And more to the point, what are we NOT? We're Thankful for: 1. The Avengers... More  →
5 Things We're Thankful For In 2012 (And 5 We Are NOT)

Why Is "It's Thanksgiving" Writer Patrice Wilson Ruining Teenagers' Lives? We Have Theories...

By Brandon SpecktorNovember 20, 2012
If you don't know Patrice Wilson by name, you surely know his works. Patrice "the rapping dude who looks WAY too old to be hanging out at teenagers' parties" Wilson is co-founder of ARK Music Factory, the company most famous for writing, filming and... More  →
Why Is "It's Thanksgiving" Writer Patrice Wilson Ruining Teenagers' Lives? We Have Theories...

What's the Absolute WORST Chore You Have to Do?

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 20, 2012
What's the deal with chores, Sparklers? When I was seven, my parents bribed me to put my toys away with the promise of a Barbie Ferrari (so much hotter than the Barbie Dune Buggy) and a complex sticker-reward system... More  →
What's the Absolute WORST Chore You Have to Do?

5 Super Bizarre Holiday Traditions

By Beth MishlerNovember 20, 2012
While many of you may feel as though you have the most bizarre family and/or family rituals, take note: there are people out there who celebrate the holidays waaaaay differently than we do.  So, in honor of holiday celebrations everywhere, we give you: 5 of... More  →
5 Super Bizarre Holiday Traditions

Our Geeksgiving List: Fourteen Things For Geeks to be Thankful For Over the Holiday

By ChauntonNovember 19, 2012
The last year has given geeks a lot to be thankful for. We've compiled the top 14 things to be thankful for this Geeksgiving. See if you agree! More  →
Our Geeksgiving List: Fourteen Things For Geeks to be Thankful For Over the Holiday

Ninjas in the Modern World

By Vadim NewquistNovember 19, 2012
It's not easy being a ninja these days. As time marches forward, their mercenary ways have become incompatible with the modern world. Bowing to societal pressures, they've been forced to adapt, taking on non-ninja like jobs and taking interest in totally un-ninja like things More  →
Ninjas in the Modern World