Skip over navigation

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 22, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: 'olwhatshername: Here's the thing about sparklers. They do, in fact rule the world. Don't mess with them.
 Non-sparkler: I lurv LOL cats. Sparklife is dumb.
 Sparkler: You REMISS,... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!

Faye's Quest For A Prom Date: WOO! Spring Break!

By ContributorApril 22, 2011
Faye reveals her Mystery Man—but does she have a plan for asking him to prom?—Sparkitors School's out for a week-and I think we all know what that means. *wink wink*. Oh yeah, it’s been one wild and crazy night after another—just me, and my AP... More  →
Faye's Quest For A Prom Date: WOO! Spring Break!

12 Things You Can Do To Make The Earth Better (Or At Least Not Worse)!

By Jon_SkindzierApril 22, 2011
The message of Earth Day is a simple one: the Earth is our friend. That, or the Earth is prepared to kill everybody if we don't knock it off. Take your pick. Either way, here are some simple tips to stay on the Earth's good side. More  →
12 Things You Can Do To Make The Earth Better (Or At Least Not Worse)!

15 Ways to Celebrate Shakespeare's Birthday

By Kathryn_WilliamsApril 22, 2011
This April 23rd marks old Billy Boy's 447th birthday. (Amazing, as he doesn't look a day over 440.) Going to a hibachi restaurant and singing "For He's a Jolly Good Fellow" just doesn't seem to cut it for the man who penned "To be, or... More  →
15 Ways to Celebrate Shakespeare's Birthday

What Your Earth Day Celebration Says About You

By Jennifer GrudzieckiApril 22, 2011
Earth! It's great, kind of round, and we live on it! And today is its birthday! Yes, birthday—the Earth totally has one, and it is today. Fact. AND WE MUST CELEBRATE. But, like Christmas and My Birthday, everyone celebrates this holiday differently. Here's what your... More  →
What Your Earth Day Celebration Says About You

The VLOG Is BACK

You asked, you pleaded, nay, you BEGGED for more VLOG after our first epic installment, and as you know, we aim to please. Unfortunately, we also aim to uphold the law and protect the good citizens of this country from any harm which... More  →
The VLOG Is BACK

Obnoxious Things To Say on Earth Day

By Rachel KorowitzApril 22, 2011
You've gotten your school to collect ketchup packets for the needy, you've cut up all those plastic loopy-things on your soda six-packs, and you refuse to eat food unless it was grown and harvested within a 60-foot radius. Since you've already got this... More  →
Obnoxious Things To Say on Earth Day

What Do We Want? PROM PICS. When Do We Want 'Em? NOW.

Yep, we want you to submit all the glorious images of your magical evening; your killer shoes, your gorgeous dress, your disastrous Bieber-inspired up-do, your wilted asparagus corsage, ERRRRVRYTHING. What will we do with these photos? Why, add them to our uber-creepy closet shrine, of... More  →
What Do We Want? PROM PICS. When Do We Want 'Em? NOW.

A Message to Prospective Students

By Lindsay PuvelApril 21, 2011
I love prospective students. I love their energy, their nerves, their goading parents. I love it when they swarm campus carrying maps and admissions folders, and I love it when their parents stride up to me as I’m on my way to class and say,... More  →
A Message to Prospective Students

Vocab Word of the Day!

By Chelsea DaggerApril 21, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: juliagirlperson: The discursive cursive in her love letter was both attractive and agitative to simple-minded Tommy as he decoded the decorative script. Lady_Wildflower: Today in my six-year-old... More  →
Vocab Word of the Day!