Skip over navigation

What's On the Menu at Our Hunger Games-Themed Restaurant

By ShivaniMarch 16, 2012
We at SparkLife have been at the frontlines of Hunger Games mania since it first cropped up, and today is no exception. We’ve crossed the line into ultra-fan territory and have designed a menu for our very own Hunger Games-themed restaurant. Want to taste the... More  →
What's On the Menu at Our Hunger Games-Themed Restaurant

Words We Don't Have in the English Language

By ElodieMarch 16, 2012
Let's face it—there are some actions, emotions, and ideas that the English language just can't convey. And where English drops the ball, other languages have provided that cathartic miracle of having just the right words for weirdly specific situations that most of us are familiar... More  →
Words We Don't Have in the English Language

Adorable St. Patrick's Day Animals Are Jerks To You

By Rachel KorowitzMarch 15, 2012
They may look sweet, but these cutie-pie pets are straight-up jerks. Read on for their snotty comments. More  →
Adorable St. Patrick's Day Animals Are Jerks To You

Ask Jono: Why Do Girls Like Jerks?

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 15, 2012
Q. Q. Jono, why do girls like jerks instead of nice guys?? -Every guy ever A. They don't. They like some qualities that jerks happen to have. And so do you. And you can have those qualities, too. I get this question a lot, but I never wanted... More  →
Ask Jono: Why Do Girls Like Jerks?

Adventures in Abs Class

By ContributorMarch 15, 2012
This week, travelwriter21 works out by swimming on land! —Sparkitors The horror. The horror. Sorry, Sparklers, but it’s that bad. After my adventures in Zumba, I decided to continue my path to fitness by attending a twenty minute abs class offered at the student recreation... More  →
Adventures in Abs Class

The HOTTEST Looks from the HUNGER GAMES London Premiere!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 15, 2012
No Sparkler's day is complete without a healthy helping of hotness-induced drool, and I've got a feeling that this slideshow will open the saliva floodgates. (Too gross? DON'T CARE.) Just wait 'til you see Chris Hemsworth, butts. Y'ALL ARE GONNA FREAK. More  →
The HOTTEST Looks from the HUNGER GAMES London Premiere!

Crush Encounters Of the Prom Kind-Brought to You by TheatreGeek!

TheatreGeek is back with another RIDICULOUSLY HILARIOUS update about her prom adventures! SQUEEEE!--Sparkitors Monkey Lumps! I'm currently sitting in study hall nearly suffocating from MUSHY gushy couple puppy love. It's so disgustingly adorable that I'm on the brink of ripping my heart out... More  →
Crush Encounters Of the Prom Kind-Brought to You by TheatreGeek!

Why I Still Read Fairy Tales

Carolinawren4 makes the case that fairy tales, unlike Trix breakfast cereal, ain't just for kids. (Sadly, that joke took us about 9 minutes to come up with. It's going to be a long day.)--Sparkitors Yes, I know. I'm in... More  →
Why I Still Read Fairy Tales

CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK IS BACK!

By Chrissie GruebelMarch 15, 2012
Remember that week when you felt like Beyoncé? When all day, every day  your hair was dope, you could dance like the wind, your eyeliner was sweat-proof, and you had the power to turn any substance into a diamond just by winking at it? What,... More  →
CONFIDENCE PANTS WEEK IS BACK!

Other Ides You Should Beware

By Valerie BurnMarch 15, 2012
“Beware the ides of March,” a soothsayer warns Julius Caesar. Caesar quips, “The ides of March have come,” as if everything was A-OK since he made it to March 15th alive. The soothsayer, always quick with those not-so-soothing responses, says “Ay, Caesar, but not gone.”... More  →
Other Ides You Should Beware