Skip over navigation

Cute Animals Quoting Philosophy

By Scott GreenstoneAugust 24, 2012
For some of you, school is already here, and let's be honest: this last summer has only made you stupider. So as fall marches closer, let SparkLife immunize you against academic failure using the teaching method of cute animals that look smart, and at the same time More  →
Cute Animals Quoting Philosophy

The Best of the Best Animals on YouTube

By Jennifer GrudzieckiAugust 23, 2012
Do you guys know what the best part of Animals Week is? WATCHING TONS OF CUTE ANIMAL VIDEOS. Is it a total timesuck? Maybe. Is it worth it? Hells. Yes. We asked you to send in links to your favorite videos, and you definitely followed... More  →
The Best of the Best Animals on YouTube

The Best Chili Known to Mankind

By ContributorAugust 23, 2012
Greetings, Butts! Truly, the Crock-Pot is man's greatest invention. It's like magic-you put in stuff, forget about it, then, when dinner comes, the stuff you forgot about has magically turned into a meal that your family will not only eat, but ask for again! Amazing!... More  →
The Best Chili Known to Mankind

The ABCs of Disney Music

I’ve just spent about 2 hours trolling YouTube and discovering tons of nostalgic Disney songs. So I decided to put together this little playlist. Unfortunately, I couldn’t find songs for a couple letters (M, Q, V, and X), so let me know if you can... More  →
The ABCs of Disney Music

The 10 Best Candies In Existence

By Lisa BernierAugust 23, 2012
1. Fruit Stripe Chewing Gum. Why? Because it's colorful. Because they have magnificent tattoos that are applied with spit and paper and make you immediately feel like a rocker. Because the zebra plays with a soccer ball on the cover—and soccer... More  →
The 10 Best Candies In Existence

What's Your Tropical Storm Name?

We are now in the middle of hurricane season, a time when the tropics can be totally calm or crazy-hectic. Whilst watching the weather report this afternoon, I wondered how meteorologist chose the names for tropical storms. Turns out, there are lists that they pull... More  →
What's Your Tropical Storm Name?

Top Five Most Mysterious Lost Civilizations

By Becky FerreiraAugust 23, 2012
Last week, archeologists in Oaxaca, Mexico, found a crazy pyramid left by the Zapotec civilization. Part-tomb, part-sports-bar, the 1,500-year-old structure contains graves laid to rest next to pictographs of the ritual ball game the Zapotecs loved to play, which actually sounds a little like Battlestar... More  →
Top Five Most Mysterious Lost Civilizations

Help Talie Get Famous!

By TalieAugust 23, 2012
I sincerely apologize from the cockles of my heart if y’all are tired of seeing my face. Seriously. Lo siento, which is espanol for I’M SORRY. But you see, this YouTube video was inspired by the power of MUSIC, man;I just had to let my... More  →
Help Talie Get Famous!

Animal Embarrassments, Illustrated

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 23, 2012
Do snakes humiliate themselves in front of their crushes? Do cheetahs have issues with clumsiness? Is your dog ashamed of you? If you've ever wondered whether animals suffer the same crushing embarrassments and social snafus as the rest of us, here's your chance to get More  →
Animal Embarrassments, Illustrated

5 Examples of Animals Being Awesome

By ElodieAugust 23, 2012
Animals are constantly finding new ways of being amazing. Every time you think they can't get any cuter or more intelligent, you'll see a picture of a baby otter or hear about a pig rescuing its owner. And then you'll hear about stuff like... More  →
5 Examples of Animals Being Awesome