Skip over navigation
Prom

The Sadness Playlist!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 12, 2012
LiquidEnergy noticed that there seems to be a lack of depressing playlists, so here's one for when you need to get pumped up for a funeral or a theatric rendition of a sad play or a trip to Wal-Mart. We're not sure if... More  →
The Sadness Playlist!

Mark Your Calenders: Hunger Games Tickets Go On Sale February 22nd!

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 11, 2012
Me: HEY, YOU. YES, YOU, WITH THE PANTS, AND THE FACE. WHAT ARE YOU DOING ON FEBRUARY 22ND? You: Oh, you know, just the usual. Stalking Chad Lobstein on Facebook. Trying to eat 48 Hot Tamales without barfing. Maybe taking a power nap, if I feel... More  →
Mark Your Calenders: Hunger Games Tickets Go On Sale February 22nd!

How to Make Chicken Lettuce Wraps

By ShivaniJanuary 11, 2012
I have a love-hate relationship with P.F. Chang’s. Hate because I never leave the place without some manner of vegetation wedged in my teeth, and love because of their lettuce wraps. They are delicious and actually quite healthy. The sad thing (for me) is... More  →
How to Make Chicken Lettuce Wraps

Life in SingleVille, Population 1

By ContributorJanuary 11, 2012
muchtooindian has some tips for coping with your singledom (there's stalking involved; get excited!)—Sparkitors I recently came to the realization that every person in my life has a boyfriend or a girlfriend. This revelation led to me spending days moaning, groaning, and complaining... More  →
Life in SingleVille, Population 1

8 Things to Do Over the Last Days of College Break

By Scott GreenstoneJanuary 11, 2012
“I’m a college kid now,” you think as you get out of bed at 2:30 P.M. and slither down the stairs to a bowl of whatever you other adults eat (not Chex, that’s for sure). Your parents don’t tell you what to do, but they’re... More  →
8 Things to Do Over the Last Days of College Break

Surviving Velociragnarök (aka the Velociraptor Apocalypse)

cursedpens' hardcore guide guarantees the extinction of dinosaurs—for the second and FINAL time (we hope).—Sparkitors Ah, the smell of doom and mass hysteria; 2012, you do not disappoint. At least, thanks to numerous Sparkler guides, we are prepared to deal with any... More  →
Surviving Velociragnarök (aka the Velociraptor Apocalypse)

How to Lose a Boyfriend in Five Ways

Auntie SparkNotes would not approve, Sierra J, but sometimes desperate times call for desperate measures. –Sparkitors Does your boyfriend make you wanna puke? Every time you see him, do you just want to sucker punch him in the gut and throw pickles at him?... More  →
How to Lose a Boyfriend in Five Ways

Anna's Real* Quick Grammar Tips

Annacarmen4376 is here to point out your mistakes—in a nice way! —Sparkitors I am a certified Grammar Nerd. I’m one of those types who corrects your malapropisms, mispronunciations, and mistakes—mostly out loud. My own mother is afraid to speak to me because I often... More  →
Anna's Real* Quick Grammar Tips

Flyergirl Presents: The Google C's!

After taking on the A's and B's, Flyergirl13 faces the challenge of the C's!—Sparkitors I thought I had been really clever in my last post, what with my sneaky avoidance of any "how to bake" questions.  But... More  →
Flyergirl Presents: The Google C's!

10 Things That Drive Me Crazy About Makeup

sumsparkler, we feel your pain; our eyeliner always somehow ends up on our forehead.—Sparkitors You can tell from the title that I'm not a big fan of doin' up my face, but it's not that I totally hate makeup—more like I hate it... More  →
10 Things That Drive Me Crazy About Makeup