Search Menu
Menu

Pros and Cons of the Apocalypse

By Danielle KraeseDecember 18, 2012
The ancient Mayans famously predicted that the world’s end would take place on December 21st, and for quite some time, this premonition prompted little more than smug jokes and a couple of doomsday-based box office hits (our favorite was The Day After Tomorrow, when Jake... More  →
Pros and Cons of the Apocalypse

Open Thread For December 17

By AmandaTheAwsomeDecember 17, 2012
Here is a nice homemade OT fresh out of the oven. (yum!) These are some ducks I saw while on a marching band trip. Some of them even came up on the deck and I got to feed them. ... More  →

Sparklife Terms and Their Definitions

By JMKhungergamesfanDecember 17, 2012
Note: I wrote this article in July 2012, and the Sparkitors put it up. I decied to re-post it in the new Sparkler Posts section. I also added a few terms I missed the first time around. Most of it is exactly the same; it's... More  →

7 Totally Serious Tips For Teenagers

By cazpeeDecember 17, 2012
For some reason (I have quite a lot of free time) I have devised a list of seven things every teenager should know, mostly because I don’t know and… yeah, I have no idea. I’ve never actually posted anything here before but I figured I... More  →

The Ten Best Songs of 2012

By Brandon SpecktorDecember 17, 2012
Let's be real here. Viral tunes are dandy—but they don't need us anymore. The Internet spent a solid year pitching woo to "Call Me Maybe," so why belabor the point again? And there's nothing more any of us need to do for the YouTube-topping tyranny... More  →
The Ten Best Songs of 2012

How to Date Someone Who's Crazy For Christmas

By Bailey_SwilleyDecember 17, 2012
It's okay to love the holiday season. Why not? It only comes once a year. But if you're dating someone who is cuckoo for Christmas, you might be finding yourself in strange territory... a whole new, snow globey world. So what do you do when... More  →
How to Date Someone Who's Crazy For Christmas

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 17th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 17, 2012
The week before Christmas is a time of stress and buying gift cards because you don’t know what to get people. But there are still 25 reasons to cheer. Such as.. 1. It’s the last Monday of all time. With the world ending on Friday, make... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 17th

Did You Get a College Acceptance Letter?

By Emily WinterDecember 17, 2012
College acceptance letters are rolling in, and we have to know... DID YOU GET ONE? ARE YOU EXCITED? RELIEVED? STILL NERVOUS? Did any of you get into your dream school??? We wish you all the best of luck, and can't wait to read your letter-receiving stories in... More  →
Did You Get a College Acceptance Letter?

POLL: What Did You Think of The Hobbit?

By Josh PeriloDecember 17, 2012
Okay, okay... so we've all been going on and on and on about The Hobbit for weeks now. There have been a billion different people with a skrillion different opinions about it. And all of them are different. Well guess what? WHO CARES! We want to... More  →
POLL: What Did You Think of The Hobbit?

Your Winter Break Bucket List

By RG DanielsDecember 17, 2012
December is a month to reflect on all the good and bad of this past year. As schools begin to set us free we must take inventory of the things we've done and have yet to do. A winter break bucket list is the perfect... More  →
Your Winter Break Bucket List