Search Menu
Menu

Hair Raising Sci-Fi Inspired 'Dos

By Vadim NewquistNovember 16, 2012
We went searching for the most insane fantasy, horror and sci-fi hair creations we could find, and packed them into one thrilling slideshow for you. Check them out! More  →
Hair Raising Sci-Fi Inspired 'Dos

Talie Makes People Feel Awkward (Again)

By TalieNovember 16, 2012
This week has been jam-packed with life lessons, my dearest Sparklers. In fact, my life this week would have been the perfect Lifetime movie, minus the teen pregnancies and dramatic crying sessions every 60 seconds. (And by the way, I could totally be in a... More  →
Talie Makes People Feel Awkward (Again)

Help This Sparkler with Her Chemistry Essay!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 16, 2012
Essay Prompt: Topic of your choice. Our Sparkler's Response: “And lead, praseodymium, and platinum, plutonium…” You must be kidding me, I thought. These lyrics are impossible to enunciate, let alone memorize. I had been learning the song since the beginning of my sophomore year, when the Honors Chemistry teacher,... More  →
Help This Sparkler with Her Chemistry Essay!

OTHER Thanksgiving Traditions

By RG DanielsNovember 16, 2012
Thanksgiving is a time for food, family, and being grateful for the things we have rather than what we don't. Of course, with the holiday comes its traditions: there are football games on TV, small children running around the house, and the inevitable insanity of... More  →
OTHER Thanksgiving Traditions

What Say You? How Should Luke, Han, and Leia Die?

By Beth MishlerNovember 16, 2012
Han Solo himself, Harrison Ford, recently reminded the world that he initially wanted his beloved rogue to die in the original Star Wars trilogy. He also hinted that he would be open to reprising the role in the future. So EW decided to hypothesize various... More  →
What Say You? How Should Luke, Han, and Leia Die?

25 reasons to Celebrate November 16th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 16, 2012
Happy Friday! If you still need a reason to wear a smile, read this. And for best results, read it in the voice of Marge Simpson. 1. It’s the 60th birthday of Shigeru Miyamoto, the king of Nintendo who helped created Mario, Zelda, and just about... More  →
25 reasons to Celebrate November 16th

We Say "Da" to Anna Karenina!

By Becky FerreiraNovember 16, 2012
Finally, a period piece that doesn't rely solely on costume design. Today, director Joe Wright's adaptation of Anna Karenina hits theaters, starring Keira Knightley as Anna, Aaron Taylor-Johnson as Count Vronsky, and Jude Law as Alexei Karenin. Viva Tolstoy! This adaptation is visually ingenious, and clearly calls dibs... More  →
We Say "Da" to Anna Karenina!

12 Sci-Fi/Fantasy Places More Awesome Than Hogwarts!

By Scott GreenstoneNovember 16, 2012
Or at least as awesome. Or almost as awesome, but less by a fifth of a googol. Before you start spouting crazy talk, remember that we all love Harry Potter here and we all think Hogwarts is iconic...but there are other wizard schools, even in... More  →
12 Sci-Fi/Fantasy Places More Awesome Than Hogwarts!