Skip over navigation

Choosing Between Two Crushes? We've Got You Covered

By Melissa AlbertMarch 19, 2012
Gale vs. Peeta. Paris vs. Romeo. Edward vs. Jacob vs. a sweatsock you got out of a Greyhound vending machine. (Take the sweatsock, girl!) It seems like the world's best problem until it's yours: deciding between two boys, each alike in crushability. If you just... More  →
Choosing Between Two Crushes? We've Got You Covered

Pretty Little Liars Finale TONIGHT: Who Is A?

By Emily WinterMarch 19, 2012
Alright, ya got me: I'm a 12-year-old girl trapped in an old man's body—I've been waiting practically my whole LIFE for tonight's Pretty Little Liars spring finale. Because this is the episode in which A Will Be REVEALED. I'm barfing with... More  →
Pretty Little Liars Finale TONIGHT: Who Is A?

More Pix from the Hunger Games Premieres!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 19, 2012
5 DAYS, BUTTS. 5 DAYS UNTIL WE ARE ALL SITTING IN A DARKENED MOVIE THEATER, EATING RAW COOKIE DOUGH OUT OF A ZIPLOCK BAG AND WAITING WITH BATED BREATH FOR THE GREATEST MOVIE OF ALL TIME TO BEGIN. Getting through the next 120 hours is... More  →
More Pix from the Hunger Games Premieres!

Real Life Confidence Pants Stories: Jimmy Hendrix Girl

By Josh PeriloMarch 19, 2012
Happy Confidence Pants Week, Sparklers! This is YOUR week to do something brave. Need a nudge? Here's some inspiration from writer Josh Perilo. —Sparkitors To say that I was an awkward 18-year-old would be a grave disservice to awkward 18-year-olds everywhere. I was beyond socially... More  →
Real Life Confidence Pants Stories: Jimmy Hendrix Girl

The Day I Stood Up For Myself

By ContributorMarch 19, 2012
jennabella112 faced an unthinkably difficult situation--but she handled it with bravery and grace!--Sparkitors I'm going to say it: I never thought that I would be bullied. I just never did. I'm kind of oblivious like that; I don't notice when stuff happens around... More  →
The Day I Stood Up For Myself

The AWESOME New SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN Trailer!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 19, 2012
I LITERALLY CANNOT EVEN HANDLE THE HEMSWORTH ACTION THAT IS HAPPENING HERE. HE IS SIMPLY TOO HOT. HIS HOTNESS SHOULD BE CONSIDERED A WEAPON IN THE EYES OF THE LAW. Butts, I would tell you to strap on your marshmallow helmets before watching this absolutely unbelievable... More  →
The AWESOME New SNOW WHITE AND THE HUNTSMAN Trailer!

How To Catch a Leprechaun

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 16, 2012
Tomorrow is Saint Patrick's Day, and you know what that means: the next 24 hours are prime season for LEPRECHAUN HUNTING. These lucky little gremlins (or are they goblins? Elves? Good lord, what are they?!) usually hide in relative safety at the end of a rainbow, closely gua More  →
How To Catch a Leprechaun

Hunger Games Cast Interviews Round 2: Chelsea Dagger Talks to Cinna, Seneca, Effie, and More!

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 16, 2012
TODAY IS YOUR LUCKY DAY, TRIBUTTS. Why? Because not only have I coined the term "tributts" (it's like "tributes," but butt-ier), I have ALSO decided to unveil the illustrious second installment of my real-life interviews with real-life famous people who are the real-life More  →
Hunger Games Cast Interviews Round 2: Chelsea Dagger Talks to Cinna, Seneca, Effie, and More!

Updates from the Midst of Death Week

By ContributorMarch 16, 2012
alexsarcastic221 is seeing ghosts and kissing guys in bras. Yep, sounds like theater stuff to us! —Sparkitors 1 week=7 days=168 hours=10,080 minutes, which means that there are exactly 604,800 seconds until we open. That’s right: we’re coming down to the last few days of rehearsals for... More  →
Updates from the Midst of Death Week

And My Major Is...

By ContributorMarch 16, 2012
OK you guys, I think I might have finally decided on my major. Maybe. Probably. Perhaps? Anyway, I know what I'm going to declare for the time being. Which, of course, is simultaneously relieving and terrifying. I hate commitment. Wanna know what it is? Of... More  →
And My Major Is...