Search Menu
Menu

What to Do When Your Popularity Plummets After Middle School

By ShivJanuary 16, 2013
In middle school, popularity functions as currency in a convoluted social economy of favors and invitations. Being popular is fun and loaded with perks like people offering to help you with your homework and always having a date to the school dance.... More  →
What to Do When Your Popularity Plummets After Middle School

Super Adorbs Grumpy Cat Fan Art!

By Vadim NewquistJanuary 16, 2013
There's no doubt about it, the internet belongs to cats, and the indisputable cat of the moment is Grumpy Cat. If you're late to the party, Grumpy Cat is a living, breathing cat that just happens to be the spitting image of a grumpy old man. If you're skeptical check this ou More  →
Super Adorbs Grumpy Cat Fan Art!

Teen Commandments... Wait, what?!

By ElmoLuvsUJanuary 16, 2013

I found these online, and I thought they were hilarious. :]

Read at your own risk:

Thou shall not sneak out while parents are sleeping. (why wait that long) Thou shall not do drugs. (alcohol lasts longer, not to mention being cheaper) Thou shall not steal from K-Mart. (Walmart... More  →

3 Teen Novelists Share The Best Advice They've Ever Heard

By Brandon SpecktorJanuary 16, 2013
"Being a teenager is so important." -Theo Lawrence "Maybe some day I'll write for adults. But only if they're good." -Deborah Heiligman Last night, three teen novelists read wrenching scenes from their recent novels, dropped nuggets of writerly wisdom, and answered nerdy lit questions from an audience packed... More  →
3 Teen Novelists Share The Best Advice They've Ever Heard

25 Reasons to Celebrate January 16th

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 16, 2013
January isn’t know for being a fun, bright month of joy, and Wednesdays are usually forgettable at best and nightmarish at worst, but there are still reasons to be happy! Trust us! 1. The Google Doodle for today is a zamboni game! Go... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate January 16th

How to Make it Fun: The 8 AM Class Edition

By Josh SorokachJanuary 16, 2013
I took one 8 AM class in my storied Van Wilder-esque college career, and it was a disaster wrapped in an unhealthy amount of bad idea sauce. Much like a poorly-managed and highly unprofitable car wash, my brain is open from 12-3 PM,... More  →
How to Make it Fun: The 8 AM Class Edition

The Worst Ways to Deal When You Wake Up in the Middle of the Night

By Melissa AlbertJanuary 16, 2013
"FALL BACK ASLEEP. NO PRESSURE. IT'S SO EASY JUST FALL BACK ASLEEP." That's your unhelpful brain screaming at you when you wake up in the night, desperately thirsty, needing to pee, and not entirely certain that your dream about eating cereal with Ke$ha wasn't real.... More  →
The Worst Ways to Deal When You Wake Up in the Middle of the Night

Ask Jono: Gauging Her Interest Without Asking Her Out

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 16, 2013
Dear Jon, Can I first say that you're super awesome?  I can, because I just did. Now that we're done with the flattery... er... admiration section, to business.  I kind-of-ish like a girl. Wow, that sentence was hard to write. Anyway, so I like... More  →
Ask Jono: Gauging Her Interest Without Asking Her Out

What's Your Stage Name?

By ContributorJanuary 15, 2013
Nicolas Cage. Lady Gaga. Martin Sheen. Cary Grant. Freddie Mercury. David Tennant. Katy Perry. Jay-Z. Marilyn Monroe. The list goes on and on. Many of the celebrities that fill our TV screens and magazine covers are known by their stage names. Why? Because their name... More  →
What's Your Stage Name?

Worst Charades Entries Ever

By Kristin_HuntJanuary 15, 2013
Charades is a great, hilarious game to play with theatrical friends and people you just met at awkward parties. Being an insane mime for a few minutes is always a good time, but sometimes, your assignment can get a little tricky. We don’t know how... More  →
Worst Charades Entries Ever