Skip over navigation

Ask Jono: Of Bro Codes, And Confusing Love Geometry

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 17, 2012
Hey Jono! So I am in a love triangle thingy. Well no, it's like this: on the circle of love, I am the diameter. On my diameter lay two points. They are two males of the same species that happen to have a... More  →
Ask Jono: Of Bro Codes, And Confusing Love Geometry

Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 4, the CHAMPIONSHIP

By RG DanielsFebruary 17, 2012
It all comes down to this. The tournament has delivered drama, suspense, victory, and defeat. The winner of the 1st Annual Cereal Mascot Tournament will be crowned. Will it be the Sonny the Cuckoo Bird, a tough fighter who overcame tremendous odds to get to the... More  →
Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 4, the CHAMPIONSHIP

My Parents' Crazy Rules

By ContributorFebruary 17, 2012
We're granting Miss_optimistic1 a SparkNotes Academy Ph.D in logic. –Sparkitors Like many of you, I have overprotective parents, who smother me to the point where I have no choice but to fling my shoe at them and run off into... More  →
My Parents' Crazy Rules

The Ten Stages of Being Sick

By ElodieFebruary 17, 2012
Let's face it; the Sinus Infection Fairy is making the rounds, and no one's getting off easy. Everyone’s sick right now. And if you’re not now, YOU WILL BE SOON. The sensation of being a disease-ridden sack of gloom is all too familiar to me.... More  →
The Ten Stages of Being Sick

Sam Claflin Is a Stone-Cold Fox (and I'm Pretty Sure Our Knees Touched, Which Means He Loves Me)

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 17, 2012
Well butts, this is it: the last in my series of posts about my awesome, nay, EPIC interviews with the incredible (and unfairly good-looking) cast of Snow White and the Huntsman. I have been keeping this one in my... More  →
Sam Claflin Is a Stone-Cold Fox (and I'm Pretty Sure Our Knees Touched, Which Means He Loves Me)

How to Make Russian Tea Cakes

By ShivaniFebruary 16, 2012
When I was little, I used to play tea party. It was the social highlight of my entire week. Only my favorite stuffed animals were invited, and I served water out of my pink plastic teapot. Once in a while, when I actually had a... More  →
How to Make Russian Tea Cakes

Give Your Dorm a Makeover

By ContributorFebruary 16, 2012
Home is where the heart is. Be it ever so humble, there’s no place like home. All clichés aside, there’s something special about a home of your very own, even if that home happens to only be roughly 246 square feet. When you live at... More  →
Give Your Dorm a Makeover

Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 3, the Semi-Finals

By RG DanielsFebruary 16, 2012
The semi-finals of the Cereal Mascot Tournament are here! Round 2 saw some major upsets. Sonny took down Fred Flintstone & Barney Rubble and ended their dynasty of fame. News reports claimed the two argued all the way back to Bedrock and the future of... More  →
Cereal Mascot Tournament Round 3, the Semi-Finals

A Sparkler's Guide to Effective Public Speaking

By ContributorFebruary 16, 2012
FantasyBookLover is about to turn you into a public speaking pro!—Sparkitors Strap on your seatbelts and hold on tight, ladies, gents, and über-introverts: you are about to conquer your biggest fear. Behold: my Guide To Effective Public Speaking, now... More  →
A Sparkler's Guide to Effective Public Speaking

What Not to Wear to Prom

By ShivaniFebruary 16, 2012
Clown shoes Hazmat suit Burger costume Burger King uniform Anything edible Anything alive (put the hamster down) Your little sister’s dress-up clothes Anything that weighs more than you do Anything that requires batteries Clothing that could conceivably be described as “puce colored” Sexy pumpkin costume Shoes that double as emergency weaponry Cirque du Soleil-style orange spray tan Chem.... More  →
What Not to Wear to Prom