Skip over navigation

Music Appreciation Class with Your Favorite Mankler!

By ContributorSeptember 23, 2011
Today is Metalhead865's 17th birthday—Happy Birthday to one of the coolest Manklers we know!—Sparkitors Morning, class! Welcome to Music Appreciation with me, Metalhead865. Push that button on the side of your desks to activate the holographic textbook, would you? (Yes, we do have... More  →
Music Appreciation Class with Your Favorite Mankler!

Ask Jono: When To Break Up

By Jon_SkindzierSeptember 23, 2011
Hi Jono! I'm a big fan of your super awesome advice-giving powers. :) I was hoping you could help me on this one. So what exactly are the "general guidelines" for dumping a guy? What are the factors a dumpee (yay John... More  →
Ask Jono: When To Break Up

Megan Teaches You To Draw! (Brace Yourselves, Everyone.)

By Megan PrietzelSeptember 23, 2011
HELLO SPARKLERS AND WELCOME TO MY CLASS. I’m very excited to be teaching you today because no one has ever asked me to teach an art class before ever in my entire life and I can’t imagine why. On a completely unrelated note, here is... More  →
Megan Teaches You To Draw! (Brace Yourselves, Everyone.)

You Know You're Living on Campus When...

dac213's hilarious take on dorm life makes us feel really grateful for our high-quality, relatively un-terrifying showers.—Sparkitors I’ve been at college for a whole week and a half, which makes me completely qualified to write this list. So, you know you’re living... More  →
You Know You're Living on Campus When...

Why Saying "I Like Swimming" Is an Understatement

Phew! Kathleen's post has us convinced that pools are safe again—we were a little worried we'd have to cancel the annual SparkNotes pool party, held in December. —Sparkitors After reading HolyCereal!'s post against swimming, I was shocked. I was appalled. I... More  →
Why Saying

The 12 Worst Things That Happen in the Bathroom

Jaupps, we love this, because we are gross. –Sparkitors In order of increasing horribleness, I present the 12 terrible bathroom events you will find yourself dealing with at some point in your life: 12. Do people seriously just miss the bowl? REALLY? I'm not cleaning... More  →
The 12 Worst Things That Happen in the Bathroom

How to Have a Dog

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 22, 2011
Do you have a dog? Good! Because today, in honor of SparkLife Academy Week, I'll be teaching you How To Have A Dog. This is a very important lesson. Nobody can possibly have a dog without knowing these special tips on dog ownership. In fact, if you have had your dog for too More  →
How To Have A Dog

Auntie SparkNotes: Driven to Distraction

By kat_rosenfieldSeptember 22, 2011
My Dear Auntie, I got my first car about 4 months ago, a little after I turned 17. And so far, this car has been AWESOME! I can now drive wherever and whenever I want without having to use my mother's minivan! Another thing that's great... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Driven to Distraction

Ask a Teacher: What Do You Like About Your Job?

By Miss MahoneySeptember 22, 2011
Q: What's your favorite thing about being a teacher? A: In a word, “summer.” And five years ago, I would have answered the very same question with another one-word answer: “nothing.” Those are the easy stock answers. And sometimes, they’re the true answer. And,... More  →
Ask a Teacher: What Do You Like About Your Job?

Every Day Is Bacon Day at SparkLife Academy!

By ContributorSeptember 22, 2011
Finally, we have an excuse to wear that bacon-dress we've been hiding in our closet. Thanks WeDidntStartTheFire! —Sparkitors SparkLife Academy celebrates many holidays. From birthdays, to birthweeks, to Christmas, to Kwanza, to Left Handed Day, to non-religious holidays, all the way up to the... More  →
Every Day Is Bacon Day at SparkLife Academy!