Skip over navigation

You Know You're A Sparkler When...

By ContributorApril 26, 2011
mysticjadeshoe finally found a category that EVERYONE can fit into!—Sparkitors I've seen a billion of these You Know You're  [] When posts, and you know what? I'm irritated that none of them can be applied to me (with the exception More  →
You Know You're A Sparkler When...

Brownies! (...and Hot Guys)

By ShivaniApril 26, 2011
I have been particularly self-indulgent this past week, which basically means watching episodes of The Mentalist (Simon Baker is sexy!) and eating brownies. Speaking of The Mentalist, I think it might actually be my favorite TV show, and that is saying something,... More  →
Brownies! (...and Hot Guys)

Holding On: Chapter 6

By ContributorApril 26, 2011
willwriteforhearts' story keeps getting better and better!—Sparkitors The house is separated. I’d waken up with the mist, it seemed, because it had steamrolled over our house this morning when I opened my eyes. Mom hadn’t been there; where she’d gone, Nick and I didn’t... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 6

What Does Your Easter-Candy-Eating Style Say About You?

By Lucy HutchinsonApril 26, 2011
You can totally, totally tell your personality from the way you eat Easter candy. We've proven it. If you don't fit one of these categories, you ain't trying hard enough. Savorer: You'll just nibble the ears off one tiny rabbit before breakfast, and save the rest for... More  →
What Does Your Easter-Candy-Eating Style Say About You?

You Know You're From Memphis When...

By ContributorApril 25, 2011
minuet_in_g, we've been wanting to visit Memphis for a long time. You may have just convinced us. —Sparkitors Memphis is known for a variety of things: delicious food, blues and rock and roll, and the Civil Rights movement. It’s a Southern city with plenty... More  →
You Know You're From Memphis When...

Does Popularity Exist in College?

I’ve found that the social hierarchy of high school kinda crumbles in college. Or maybe that's just the case at my school, which is rather small, and has no Greek system, and isn't sports-centric. But I’d like to think that it’s more universal than that.... More  →
Does Popularity Exist in College?

Lifehacks You Need to Know

Liz_Nash is our resident ninja who's been on a secret mission for, like, a year. Finally, she's back! —Sparkitors When I think of a “lifehack” I picture a shirtless Brad Pitt typing frantically as he hacks into the Russian government’s software system while rabid... More  →
Lifehacks You Need to Know

Yeah, Voldemort Loves Lawn Bowling—You Got Something To Say About It?

By Chelsea DaggerApril 23, 2011
Don't let that clever title fool you: this is a Think Tank post, bitchez. We're trying this new thang where we don't use series' names in titles, as it can deter new audience members from clicking on certain posts. IS THE STRATEGY WORKING, SO FAR?... More  →
Yeah, Voldemort Loves Lawn Bowling—You Got Something To Say About It?

The Healthiest Drink Ever

By ShivaniApril 22, 2011
Shivani's back this week with a recipe that promises to cure our forehead acne and stress! —Sparkitors I went to a fancy-schmancy French cooking class last week and learned how to do one of the most badass party tricks of all time. It involves a bottle... More  →
The Healthiest Drink Ever

Rejected...Or Was I?

By ContributorApril 22, 2011
Geeraff asked out her crush! ...Kind of. —Sparkitors Hello, people. Before we get to the funnies part, we need to have a very serious discussion. Seriously. There will be no, and I repeat, NO jokes until every single one of you listens to what I learned... More  →
Rejected...Or Was I?