Search Menu
Menu

Top 5 Horror Movie Spoilers

By Randy WalkerOctober 25, 2012
For the list of the Top 5 horror spoilers, we went ahead and skipped the obvious ones. By now, we're sure all of you know that (SPOILER ALERT!) Bruce Willis was dead the whole time, Norman Bates wore his own mother's clothes for some of... More  →
Top 5 Horror Movie Spoilers

Who Just Graduated High School?

By Aislinn ShevlinOctober 25, 2012
Shooting sectionals... 'Alright, jackets on, ties up! Let's go, warblers.' #QuotesFromSet More  →
Who Just Graduated High School?

World's Strangest Insect Videos

By Vadim NewquistOctober 25, 2012
Although life on other planets remains unconfirmed, we have thousands upon thousands of species of creepy-crawlies in every corner of the globe that are about as alien to us humans as one could possibly imagine. Sometimes astonishing and often cringe inducing, these tiny marvels of... More  →
World's Strangest Insect Videos

The Jennifer Lawrence Doppelganger Has Been Announced

By Jennifer GrudzieckiOctober 25, 2012
You can all stop hyperventilating; nobody's replacing Jennifer Lawrence. BUT. There is a new Katniss in the district...or at least someone like her. Meet Maiara Walsh, the actress who will be playing Kantmiss Evershot in the upcoming Hunger Games parody, The Starving Games.... More  →
The Jennifer Lawrence Doppelganger Has Been Announced

25 Reasons October 25th Rules

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 25, 2012
Can you believe it’s October 25th! Crazy! It’s so exciting! Get excited! Here are reasons to celebrate! 1. A food truck in Philadelphia makes Oreo-crusted chicken sandwiches. One more time for the people who read too fast: Oreo...crusted...chicken...sandwiches. Probably not healthy, but shut up. 2.... More  →
25 Reasons October 25th Rules

15 Bad Titles for College Application Essays

By RG DanielsOctober 25, 2012
We conducted a completely, genuinely not real poll and found that 98% of students find the essay portion of a college application to be the most daunting. While that essay is meant to stand out and show enrollment offices why you belong on that... More  →
15 Bad Titles for College Application Essays

Diamond Planets and Cookie Monsters in Space?

By Vadim NewquistOctober 25, 2012
There is a planet made out of diamonds. Out. Of. Diamonds This strange planetoid of bling-bling (dubbed 55 Cancri e by its discoverers) has a carbon-based composition containing an outer layer of DIAMOND (sorry, it's just kind of nuts) that composes nearly a... More  →
Diamond Planets and Cookie Monsters in Space?

Ask Jono: Flirting Without Flirting

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 25, 2012
Dear Wise and Knowledgeable Jono, I'll just keep this short... Is it possibly to start a relationship, like a romantic one, with a guy without flirting? Because I am a girl who fails miserably in that category, possibly because of my fear of rejection. The answer here kind of depends... More  →
Ask Jono: Flirting Without Flirting

Picking Katy Perry's Birthday Present: A Quest in Limericks

By Brandon SpecktorOctober 25, 2012
On her birthday Katy looked blueSo I knew just what I must do:I'd unleash that one giftTo make her mood shift(And maybe she'd smooch me once, too). More  →
Picking Katy Perry's Birthday Present: A Quest in Limericks

Guide for First-Time Voters

By RG DanielsOctober 25, 2012
From the Vault: This post was originally published in August of 2012. We thought you guys might like to revisit it before the election! There are tons of things that make America great: hot dogs, "Spongebob Squarepants," fail videos on YouTube, and, most of... More  →
Guide for First-Time Voters