Search Menu
Menu

These Magicians are HORRIBLE!

By Vadim NewquistNovember 21, 2012
We here at MindHut would like to take the time to wholeheartedly apologize for these magicians. They are excruciatingly horrible. Honestly, we really wanted to put together an awesome magic show for you guys, but everyone who auditioned was like this. In short, it was a fias More  →
These Magicians are HORRIBLE!

Ask Jono: What Does "Intimidating" Mean?

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 21, 2012
Hey Jono! So I think your articles are the best thing since hamster-sized pandas (okay not yet, but one day soon), and I only wish you would write more. Haha no, I lied, I would also like you to answer my question. Recently, as I... More  →
Ask Jono: What Does "Intimidating" Mean?

AND We Have a Hot Stock Boy Winner!

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 21, 2012
I wish you could have seen the dramatic suspense with which I totaled your votes in the final Hot Stock Boy Bracket match-up, Sparklers. Never have I tallied with such baited breath. At first, I was all "the guy on the left with... More  →
AND We Have a Hot Stock Boy Winner!

Let's Help This Sparkler with Her Life Story!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 21, 2012
College essay prompt: There may be personal information you want considered as part of your admissions application. Write an essay describing that information. You might include exceptional hardships, challenges, or opportunities that have shaped or impacted your abilities or academic credentials, personal responsibilities, exceptional achievements... More  →
Let's Help This Sparkler with Her Life Story!

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 21st!

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 21, 2012
What could possibly be the 25 reasons to celebrate on the busiest travel day of the year? Behold! 1. Traveling sucks, but at least we have cars, trains, secret teleporters that we don’t tell stupid people about because they’d just get chocolate on them, and airplanes. 2.... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 21st!

These Fantasy Series Have the Best Maps!

By ChauntonNovember 21, 2012
To get where you are going, it’s usually important to know where you are starting out. It’s the same if you are gearing up for a road trip, going to a house party, or crossing swords with the armies of an evil general—maps are key... More  →
These Fantasy Series Have the Best Maps!

Signs You Are NOT Ready For The Grownup Table At Thanksgiving

By Danielle KraeseNovember 21, 2012
Thanksgiving dinner has long been a tradition that separates the boys from the men and the girls from the women—at least when it comes to matters of seating. Unfortunately, scoring a seat at the grownup table is a privilege only bestowed upon those who have... More  →
Signs You Are NOT Ready For The Grownup Table At Thanksgiving

Ridiculously Adorable Art Called "Paper Children"

By Vadim NewquistNovember 20, 2012
We first came across paper children through the work of artist Donna Marie Evans, whom we recently profiled here. What are paper children? They're the latest trend in the online art world, and they take delicate, hand drawn illustrations and photograph them in real world sit More  →
Ridiculously Adorable Art Called "Paper Children"

109 Years of Mistreating Animals in Film

By Lauren PassellNovember 20, 2012
It’s being reported that almost 30 animals died on the farm facility during the making of The Hobbit trilogy, due to “death trap” features on set, like “bluffs, sinkholes and broken-down fencing” which caused the horses to break their backs, cut their legs,... More  →
109 Years of Mistreating Animals in Film