Search Menu
Menu

Hot Guys Coming Through! Stock Boy Bracket Round 2

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 8, 2012
Felicitations, Horndogs! Our apologies for the rain delay on the second round of the Hubba Hubba Stock Boy Bracket. Complaints can be addressed to "Dr. Alduous Frankenstorm c/o Mr. Al Roker c/o Mr. Jim Cantore c/o Mr. Dan Bergstein."Only one round into the bracket, we'v More  →
Hot Guys Coming Through! Stock Boy Bracket Round 2

What Your Facebook Cover Photo Says About You

By Lisa BernierNovember 8, 2012
Remember when Facebook didn't have Timeline? Ah, those were the golden days. Still, Timeline does have one awesome benefit (hush all you tech junkies, it's TRUE), and that is COVER PHOTOS! The profile pic covers who you are, but the cover pic says WHAT you... More  →
What Your Facebook Cover Photo Says About You

Ask Jono: How To Weed Out Sleazeballs

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 8, 2012
Dearest Jono, First of all I love the posts, and high five myself every time I see a Lord of the Rings reference for knowing what you're talking about! Now down to business, I am a 17 year old girl and, not to sound... More  →
Ask Jono: How To Weed Out Sleazeballs

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 8th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 8, 2012
Happy Birthday to...today! It’s today’s birthday! And if that wasn’t reason enough to smile and laugh on this wonderful day, here are 25 more! 1. It’s Bram Stoker’s birthday! The Google homepage pays homage to the man who changed horror literature forever. Celebrate by... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 8th

Who Just Voted for the First Time?

By Aislinn ShevlinNovember 8, 2012
Ok so Ringo Starr just walked passed me at the recording studio and said hi to me. What?!?! More  →
Who Just Voted for the First Time?

5 Awesome Insights From the Writer of Beautiful Creatures

By Josh PeriloNovember 8, 2012
If you're like us, you are MORE THAN PSYCHED for the movie version of Beautiful Creatures. Crazy magic in the south. Emmy Rossum casting spells. Jeremy Irons in a cool white suit. What's not to love? We recently sat down with Margaret Stohl,... More  →
5 Awesome Insights From the Writer of Beautiful Creatures

Let's Help This Musician with Her College Application Essay!

By Larry MNovember 8, 2012
Essay Prompt: A range of academic interests, personal perspectives, and life experiences adds much to the educational mix. Given your personal background, describe an experience that illustrates what you would bring... More  →
Let's Help This Musician with Her College Application Essay!

Which Star Wars Character Are You?

By Becky FerreiraNovember 7, 2012
By now, you've all heard the big news: in 2015, the world will once again travel a long time ago to a galaxy far away. Disney has announced their new Star Wars trilogy, which will carry on where The Return of the Jedi left off.... More  →
Which Star Wars Character Are You?

5 "Unfilmable" Books That Got Filmed Anyway

By ChauntonNovember 7, 2012
Clous Atlas came out recently and, despite concerns that the complex and layered book would prove “unfilmable,” Americans were willing to shell out over 10 million dollars to see how it turned out (which isn't great news for them, by the way, since it cost... More  →
5 "Unfilmable" Books That Got Filmed Anyway

Quiz: Who's Your Feminist Icon?

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 7, 2012
It's kind of funny (in a hrmm way, not a haha way) that half the world has a uterus, and yet we have a whole classification of people (feminists) who became icons just for standing up for that uterus... More  →
Quiz: Who's Your Feminist Icon?