Skip over navigation

Ask a Teacher: Do Teachers Ever Really Hate a Student?

By Miss MahoneyJanuary 25, 2012
Q: Do teachers ever really hate a student? A: Teachers are fair people and they have no strong preferences or feelings when it comes to their students. Everyone is given an equal opportunity and personal matters do not come into the evaluation of a student. ...I... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Do Teachers Ever Really Hate a Student?

NBK Mankler: EMERGENCY ADVICE SESSION

By ContributorJanuary 25, 2012
You'd best strap on your insightful boots, Sparklers, because JakeandAmirFTWolf needs your help, STAT! —Sparkitors So, SparkleButts, I had a totally awesome post all written up, with news about having dinner with Eowyn and her roommates, (almost) asking her... More  →
NBK Mankler: EMERGENCY ADVICE SESSION

19 Valentines You Need to Send

By ShivaniJanuary 25, 2012
Valentine's Day is nigh, and you need to plan your strategy. Control + right click on these gems, and your worries are over! More  →
19 Valentines You Need to Send

The 50 Best Types of Boys

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 25, 2012
Dan Bergstein just composed a list of the 50 Best Types of Girls using only cold, hard science, and our fearsome competitive drive has forced us to create a companion piece for the dudes. Did we rely on mathematical equations and hypo-reductive flowcharts... More  →
The 50 Best Types of Boys

Alone in the Dorm? Here's What to Do

By ContributorJanuary 25, 2012
Have you ever seen one of those horror films where the protagonist is stranded all alone in some hotel? The hallway is empty. The rooms are deserted. Not a soul stirs. Eerie music plays. Well, that’s sort of what it’s like when you’re one of the... More  →
Alone in the Dorm? Here's What to Do

The Slightly Punk Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiJanuary 25, 2012
NayJay says this playlist has no real connections, but we think there's at least one: we like all these songs! At least, we used to like all of them way back when we went through our punk rock phase...and okay, deep down inside,... More  →
The Slightly Punk Playlist

The Worst Eating Habits To Never Do

By Rachel KorowitzJanuary 24, 2012
We're changing how we eat, because as we have recently learned, walking around with mayo smears on your face and lettuce in your hair comes off less as "devil-may-care" and more as "Does your keeper know you're out of your cage?" Here... More  →
The Worst Eating Habits To Never Do

Will U B My Stock-Photo Valentine?

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 24, 2012
This time of year is special for us, Sparkluvs. Not only is Valentine's Day fast-approaching, but it's also our three-year anniversary. I knew you'd forget. Which is why I'm reminding you now so you have plenty of time to get me a gift. Three years... More  →
Will U B My Stock-Photo Valentine?

The Pros and Cons of Having a Guy Best Friend

By ContributorJanuary 24, 2012
smartheart289' s best buddy is a dude who sometimes calls her a waffle muffin cat. Sounds like the perfect relationship to us!—Sparkitors I can’t remember a time in my life when I didn’t have a... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Having a Guy Best Friend

5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die

By ContributorJanuary 24, 2012
Carolinawren4, you are one ambitious son-of-a-gun, and WE LIKE THAT ABOUT YOU.—Sparkitors Life is short, and fulfilling goals is hard.  I mean, look at me! In my Official Life Plan, which ends with unicorns and rainbows, I was supposed to have published a... More  →
5 Things I Want to Do Before I Die