Skip over navigation

British Stereotypes, Debunked

By ContributorApril 28, 2011
Next you'll be telling us there's no such thing as Mary Poppins, little miss jt. We don't want to hear it! –Sparkitors After reading Eight Reason Why England is Totally Spiffing!, I couldn't stand by and allow people to believe such common... More  →
British Stereotypes, Debunked

Dagger Could Dance Circuitous Circles Around Y'all

By Chelsea DaggerApril 28, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: sayWHAT??shutUP!!: Dear heaven, "Friday" is UBIQUITOUS. Like zombies and 80s fashion trends, the song simply will not die. Parodies are everywhere. Even my grandmother knows the lyrics.... More  →
Dagger Could Dance Circuitous Circles Around Y'all

You Know You're A Missionary Kid When...

BonnieBellez has lived all over the place ...but where is she from? —Sparkitors There have been a lot of "You Know You're From... When" posts, and "You Know You're A..." posts. But there has been a void in a very important... More  →
You Know You're A Missionary Kid When...

This World We Live In

Lonks hits Book #28 with a post-apocalyptic adventure!—Sparkitors Book #28: This World We Live In (Book #3, Last Survivors) Author: Susan Beth Pfeffer Reason for Reading: I absolutely loved the first two books (Life As We Knew It and The Dead... More  →
This World We Live In

Mission Incredible: Let's Put An End to Bullying!

Maddy65 delivers a message that everyone needs to hear!—Sparkitors Lately, my attention has been focused on a worldwide phenomenon that is devastating millions of young teenagers: bullying. If you’ve ever read 6billionsecrets.com, you know what I'm talking about. Even more terribly,... More  →
Mission Incredible: Let's Put An End to Bullying!

Somebody Covered Rebecca Black's "Friday"-And Now It's Sort of Awesome

Metalhead865 discovered a miracle: a band that can turn dirt into gold.—Sparkitors Everyone has pretty much agreed that Friday by Rebecca Black is the worst. Song. Ever. Period. But if you really think about it, it isn't really the song itself... More  →
Somebody Covered Rebecca Black's

Is Grinding Compulsory? Elodie Needs Answers!

thenameselodie some prom guidance. Think you can help?—Sparkitors I am having one of those weeks where you drag yourself out of bed and basically sleepwalk through the day. All comments directed at me receive a... More  →
Is Grinding Compulsory? Elodie Needs Answers!

Be Careful: Spring is Dangerous

By ContributorApril 27, 2011
Courtney Guth is sick—sick of studying when she could be ogling s0ccer players instead. Guuurl, we hear you! —Sparkitors In a recent lecture, my Shakespeare Professor exclaimed, “spring is a dangerous time—it makes you want to copulate and populate. Beware of this weather!” While the weather... More  →
Be Careful: Spring is Dangerous

What to Serve at Your Royal Wedding Party

By Kathryn_WilliamsApril 27, 2011
If you’re like us, then the Royal Wedding has taken over your life. You live it, you read it, you breathe it, you dream it and, of course, you eat it. Clearly your invitation was misaddressed (that Kate Middleton can be so flaky), so on... More  →
What to Serve at Your Royal Wedding Party

Yo' Momma Is Ubiquitous

By Chelsea DaggerApril 27, 2011
Yep—this is still a Vocab Word of the Day post, we're just mixin' thangs up, title-wise. SPICY, right? Moving on: EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: Overgettingolder: I... More  →
Yo' Momma Is Ubiquitous