Search Menu
Menu

Call For a New Series!

By PseudoHobbitDecember 27, 2012

Friends, Romans, countrymen, lend me your ears!

It has come to my attention that, while Auntie Sparknotes is great for giving advice, and playlists are great for suggesting music, a combination of the two would be still more wonderful.  I would like to suggest to you

... More  →

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 27th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 27, 2012
The post-Christmas blues are setting in, but don’t be sad! Here are 25, hand-picked, fresh from the oven reasons to be happy on this otherwise dreary Thursday. 1. Snowball fight! If there is no snow in your area, improvise by having a rainball fight or... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 27th

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 26th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 26, 2012
You made it through Christmas, but there are still thousands of reasons to celelbrate. Here are 25 of them! 1. It’s the beginning of Kwanzaa! 2. It’s Boxing Day! 3. Leftover cookies for breakfast! 4. It’s time to take back all the gifts you don’t want and... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 26th

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 25th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 25, 2012
It’s finally here! Boxing Day Eve! Yay!!! Here are 25 reasons to enjoy this special day. 1. Merry Christmas!!! 2. You have 364 days to shop until next Christmas. 3. You can take back the presents you don’t want, or give them to me. I’m... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 25th

Had A Bad Day?

By imnotamodelimjusthotDecember 24, 2012

Did you bomb your English Test?Dropped your phone in the toilet?Your best friend officially announced that she's dating your crush?

If you answered yes to any and/or all of these questions then...Congratulations!  You officially are having a bad day.  But wait, don't fret, here's a list

... More  →

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 24th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 24, 2012
It’s Christmas Eve! It’s finally here! Are you excited?! Are you smiling?! Do you need even more reasons to celebrate today? Here you go! 1. It’s Christmas Eve! My heart is racing! And my brain! 2. Agh! It’s Christmas Eve! OMG, you guys! I hope I get... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 24th

The 50 Best Dresses of 2012

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 24, 2012
By the time you read this, I'll be lounging in front of a crackling fire in COLORADO, surrounded by glorious mountain ranges, foxy lumberjacks, and all the Cheez-its a Dagger could ever dream of. Truth be told, this slideshow is the last task I must complete before I jump on More  →
The 50 Best Dresses of 2012

Geeky Girl Christmas Special: Cranberry Smoky Eyes

By Allison EmmDecember 24, 2012
We covered the cool holiday greens in the last Geeky Girl slideshow, and now we’re going to take on the warm and toasty side of Christmas with some cranberry. Reddish hues aren’t just for lips and cheeks. Worked in with some sultry dark shadows, I’ll show you how to us More  →
Geeky Girl Christmas Special: Cranberry Smoky Eyes

An Open Letter to Santa

By ElodieDecember 24, 2012
Dear Santa Claus, First and foremost, Santa… what the hell? Where is that pony I asked for? It’s been twelve years, and I have seen nary a barn animal under our tree. Or next to the tree, I guess, chewing on the other presents and knocking... More  →
An Open Letter to Santa