Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: The Curious Case of Horny Joe

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 4, 2011
Dear Auntie, I'm dating this guy. And he is amazing. Like super-surprises-me-on-my- birthday-to-go-rock climbing-amazing. We've been dating for about 2 months now, and things are going great with him. Unfortunately, he's not the problem. It's his best friend. His best friend (whom we... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Curious Case of Horny Joe

Voldemort Uses Google Maps and Jafar Whines Like a Girl-and THAT'S What's Happening at Writer Wars

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 4, 2011
Take my advice: all of you should drop out of high school and become staff writers for Saturday Night Live, because butts, you are HI-larious. (Unrelated note: please do not actually drop out of high school. Such an action would have grim consequences, grimmer even... More  →
Voldemort Uses Google Maps and Jafar Whines Like a Girl-and THAT'S What's Happening at Writer Wars

The Pros and Cons of Having a Math Party (Hint: There's Only One Con)

By ContributorOctober 4, 2011
Jessica has done the impossible: she's made studying for a math test FUN.—Sparkitors In honor of the Math Party I’m going to tonight, I’ve decided to write up a list of the pros and cons of throwing your own mathematical shindig—even though "Everyone at... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Having a Math Party (Hint: There's Only One Con)

Ask a Teacher: When Do You Start Losing Steam?

By Ms. DameOctober 4, 2011
Q: Do you ever start losing steam during the school year? When? A: I know the EXACT MONTHS when I feel completely and totally deflated. I always swear I could sleep for a week and still not feel fully recovered. It happens every school year in... More  →
Ask a Teacher: When Do You Start Losing Steam?

Stupid McLoserPants Part III: This Is Where It Gets GOOOOD

Sunshine_AZ is about to make you squee like you've never squeed before.(What's the proper spelling on "sqeed"? Anybody?)—Sparkitors NOTE: At the end of her last post, Sunshine had just accidentally rammed her head into Stupid's face. To catch up... More  →
Stupid McLoserPants Part III: This Is Where It Gets GOOOOD

Mankler NBK: No, We Are Not Flirting. We Actually Do Sort Of Hate Each Other.

Metalhead865 takes a break from music posts and updates you on his SOCIAL life, which includes wizard jokes, slap attacks, and a potential ladyfriend.—Sparkitors School has once again begun. We're three weeks in. And I'm still NBK. People, I'm a JUNIOR. This feels somewhat embarrassing.... More  →
Mankler NBK: No, We Are Not Flirting. We Actually Do Sort Of Hate Each Other.

Eight Steps to Climbing the Academic Ranks

By the time you complete annie9075's academic excellence plan, you may also be a superhero. You're welcome. –Sparkitors For those of you who are currently struggling to make it to the top of your class, here are a few surefire techniques to bridge the... More  →
Eight Steps to Climbing the Academic Ranks

Open Thread for October 4

By SparkLifeOctober 4, 2011
This is a picture of Rosie, my parents' adorable dog, who is very possibly the best dog in the world. Her hobbies include rolling around in rabbit pee, getting tummy rubs, and solving quadratic equations. I MISS YOU, ROSIE!... More  →
Open Thread for October 4

Auntie SparkNotes: Feeling the Love

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 3, 2011
Dear Auntie, I have been dating my boyfriend for about 4 months or so. I really have fallen for him. In a serious manner. He feels the same, and we both know where the other person stands in our relationship because we have great communication and... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Feeling the Love

Shivani Makes Quiche Lorraine (with BACON!)

By ShivaniOctober 3, 2011
When I was in high school, visiting seniors would prattle on and on about how much free time they had in college. They waxed poetic about lazy afternoons spent in the libraries, leisurely flipping through books, and casual mid-mornings spent lolling on the green, flirting... More  →
Shivani Makes Quiche Lorraine (with BACON!)