Skip over navigation

Big Miracle: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Director Ken Kwapis and Star Dermot Mulroney (AKA the Hottest Band Geek in the History of the WORLD)

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 3, 2012
You may not know this about me, Sparklers, but my greatest fear, greater even than Voldemort's return or waking up to find that my head has been replaced with a giant potato, is WHALES. Oh yes, those magnificent kings of the sea absolutely terrify me;... More  →
Big Miracle: Chelsea Dagger Interviews Director Ken Kwapis and Star Dermot Mulroney (AKA the Hottest Band Geek in the History of the WORLD)

9 Pro Tips for Prom

By ShivaniFebruary 2, 2012
Ah, the promenade! That magical time when young ladies and gentleman let loose from the stresses of their young lives with a night of dancing and lighthearted revelry. If only... Instead, prom is a pretty stressful occasion. From the dress to the dinner conversation, there are plenty... More  →
9 Pro Tips for Prom

50 Candy Hearts We Wish Existed (and 50 We Would Spit Out on Principle)

By Chrissie GruebelFebruary 2, 2012
Candy hearts: so good or no good? I personally feel that they taste like chalk and should be avoided at all costs, but they're a fan-favorite this time of year, so haters to the left! Me, that means me. To the left I go. But wait! Wouldn't... More  →
50 Candy Hearts We Wish Existed (and 50 We Would Spit Out on Principle)

How To Sort of Pretend You Care About The Super Bowl This Year

By Jon_SkindzierFebruary 2, 2012
It's February, which means that everyone must once again gather around to watch the Super Bowl so that we can all talk about it the following day. "How about when Velocity McFast scored that touchdown by doing The Worm??" people will burble.... More  →
How To Sort of Pretend You Care About The Super Bowl This Year

How to End Your Emails like a Boss

By Melissa AlbertFebruary 2, 2012
You know what you need? A really classy signature email sign-off. You want to exit every email with a flourish, like a majestic Houdini letting your aunt know you liked her e-card about bears! Here are some exciting alternatives to the standard boring email enders: 1. The... More  →
How to End Your Emails like a Boss

The Dubstep Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 2, 2012
Autumn Fire says... As some Sparklers may remember, our dear Metalhead wrote an article telling us why dubstep wasn't so bad. I couldn't agree more with him. But after his enlightening post, a playlist featuring dubstep never appeared,... More  →
The Dubstep Playlist

6 Questions About Valentine's Day

By EmmaFebruary 2, 2012
Love is in the air, heart-shaped boxes of chocolates are in Duane Reade, and the weird sushi place on our block is offering a Romantic Special Dinner With One Free Red Rose! Yes, Valentine's Day is almost here, and we have questions for you. 1. Do... More  →
6 Questions About Valentine's Day

The Cram-tastic Playlist

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 1, 2012
Theoretically, crimsonandclover23's playlist will help you cram for your tests, or homework, or pig-cleaning exam or whatever. Well, we can't be sure of that, but we do know it'll make your studying more epic! "For Those About to Rock (We Salute You)"... More  →
The Cram-tastic Playlist

5 Reasons Snuggies Are Totally Amazing

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2012
Think Snuggies are a marketing ploy made of fleece? daisymay236 is here to straighten you out! —Sparkitors Snuggie. Just seeing that word probably made a few infomercials, parodies, or jokes pop into your head. But have you ever actually tried a Snuggie? No? Well, then you can't... More  →
5 Reasons Snuggies Are Totally Amazing

Be Nice to Transfer Students

By ContributorFebruary 1, 2012
Remember when you were a freshman? You had just arrived at a new school where you more than likely knew no one. You had no idea where anything was, and you didn’t have the first clue what to do. Well, that’s what it’s like for... More  →
Be Nice to Transfer Students