Search Menu
Menu

To Kiss or Not to Kiss

By IcannotthinkofanameDecember 19, 2012

I’ve been a long time lurker of Sparklife ever since a friend told me about Blogging Twilight and I spent the whole night with nothing but a jar of peanut butter, my computer and jetpacks for company. I’ve perused through all of Auntie’s advice columns,

... More  →

How to Not Stress Out About Grades

By reidfaylorDecember 19, 2012
FROM: Triscuits36 Dear Reid, I feel like I stress out too much about the distant future and my grades. How can I relax more? That’s easy—a near death experience. Nothing puts life in perspective like a foreboding brush with death itself. However, you can’t force... More  →
How to Not Stress Out About Grades

Music Exclusive: American Idol Winner Phillip Phillips had a Crazier Year than You Did

By Brandon SpecktorDecember 19, 2012
For the first time in weeks, American Idol winner Phillip Phillips is well-rested. "I just slept like 11 hours, man," he says over the phone from the bed of an LA hotel room, some lingering grogginess compounding the natural ooze of his Georgia drawl and general... More  →
Music Exclusive: American Idol Winner Phillip Phillips had a Crazier Year than You Did

Geeky Girl Christmas Special: Evergreen Eyes

By Allison EmmDecember 19, 2012
Hey, guys. Guys. GUYS! It’s Christmas time. I am so excited I can’t even handle it. Makeup should never be taken too seriously, but with the pine-scented air, the chestnuts roasting, and the sugarplum fairies dancing in our heads, there are even more reasons to be fest More  →
Geeky Girl Christmas Special: Evergreen Eyes

Ask Jono: Flirting or Just Being Nice?

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 19, 2012
Dear Jono, Help, I'm an awkward child! There's a boy in my math and English classes whom (Who? Whom? I'm not quite sure) I like. Let's call him... Zach (*note* that is not his real name. Not even close). He talks to me... More  →
Ask Jono: Flirting or Just Being Nice?

The 10 Reasons I Don’t Plan on "Growing Out of Kids Books"

By GallagherGirl11December 19, 2012

Last night I probably spent about an hour ranting to my mom about how much the ending of “The Mark of Athena” killed me on the inside. She was nice about it but I could tell what she was thinking “why the heck is my

... More  →

College Applications: Tricks to Stay Within the Word Limit

By Valerie BurnDecember 19, 2012
Word limits! They are the worst. Here, user dreberad struggles too make her essay 500 words. Fortunately, we have some tricks for her. Prompt: Evaluate a significant experience, achievement, risk you have taken, or ethical dilemma you have faced and its impact on you.... More  →
College Applications: Tricks to Stay Within the Word Limit

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 19th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 19, 2012
It’s the last Wednesday before the world ends, but you should still be happy for the following reasons. 1. The world is not going to end. I bet you $40 that it won’t end. No, $50! 2. To those who are alone this Christmas, remember that your... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 19th

Which Celeb Looked Hottest This Week?

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 19, 2012
Let's celebrate by Fed-Exing 40 buckets of triple-fudge icing straight to my desk!! And maybe a few Totoro bean bag beds! And I certainly wouldn't say no to one hundred million dollars' worth of gold krugerrands! MY, AREN'T WEDNESDAYS DELIGHTFUL! Now that we've crossed off More  →
Which Celeb Looked Hottest This Week?

Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling Look UH-MAZING In These Pics From Gangster Squad

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 18, 2012
Let me guess: you're TIRED. You're probably in the middle of finals week, and your will to live is dangerously depleted, and your brains are leaking out your ears, and all you want is to collapse onto a giant hamburger bean bag and somehow feed yourself handfuls of Sour Patc More  →
Emma Stone and Ryan Gosling Look UH-MAZING In These Pics From Gangster Squad