Search Menu
Menu

Geeky Girl Glam: Zelda

By Allison EmmNovember 26, 2012
As requested, I have your Princess Zelda post! For this look, we’re going to ditch the costume and just stick to the purples, pinks, and golds we often see Miss Zelda rocking. We’ve all seen the elaborate cosplay versions all over Youtube. But last time I wanted to take More  →
Geeky Girl Glam: Zelda

Metalhead on His NBK Series: I'm Done.

By ContributorNovember 26, 2012
No no no, guys, this does not mean what you think it does. I'm not done writing for SparkLife, and I'm definitely not done with my quest to lose my NBK status. But I am done with my NBK series, and I want... More  →
Metalhead on His NBK Series: I'm Done.

How Do You Balance School, Friends, and Dating?

By FayeNovember 26, 2012
Let me start off by saying, no, I did not get eaten by a three-headed bear-shark. Of course, that’s the only acceptable excuse for being MIA the last couple of weeks. Alas, the real reason was the overwhelming amounts of work that were thrown at... More  →
How Do You Balance School, Friends, and Dating?

Why Are There so Few Girls in Guess Who? Here's What Hasbro Says...

By Valerie BurnNovember 26, 2012
You know the feeling. You are chilling with homies, relaxing with a nice game of Guess Who. And you draw Maria. Freakin’ Maria. It is not just that Maria wears a green beret or has that sly, Mona Lisa grin. It is... More  →
Why Are There so Few Girls in Guess Who? Here's What Hasbro Says...

Movies That Changed Drastically From Script to Screen

By Vadim NewquistNovember 26, 2012
Recently in movie news, the original screenplay of Ridley Scott's perplexing and much derided Prometheus hit the web, and apparently it answers many of the questions that confused some (and hospitalized others, after they banged their heads against a wall for three straight hours, in... More  →
Movies That Changed Drastically From Script to Screen

What To Do When You've Been Unfriended on Facebook

By ElodieNovember 26, 2012
Some of us have so many Facebook friends it barely warrants a blip on the radar when we lose one. Some of us have so few that every heart-wrenching unfriending causes actual, physical pain, like losing a fraction of your soul. Either way, when you... More  →
What To Do When You've Been Unfriended on Facebook

Ask a Teacher: Delicate Conversations in the Classroom

By Mr. FossNovember 26, 2012
Q: Hi! I was just wondering what you do when you're teaching or discussing something in class that brings up something that's going on in a student's personal life at the time? My friend's mum is in hospital with cancer and we're reading... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Delicate Conversations in the Classroom

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 26th!

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 26, 2012
The lucky ones may still be on Thanksgiving vacation, but for the rest of the world it’s back to business. (That’s why the suit and top hat.) It’s time to smile and laugh because here are the 25 reasons November 26th is the best November... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 26th!

The Top 5 Underappreciated, Underrated Characters in Fantasy

By Lisa BernierNovember 26, 2012
The hero always gets the girl (or guy if it's a heroine), the spotlight, and the credit. But what about the faithful friend? The tireless manservant? The dog? Here are who we think are the Top 5 Underappreciated and Underrated Characters of Fantasy. 1. Toot-Toot from... More  →
The Top 5 Underappreciated, Underrated Characters in Fantasy

5 Reasons We Love Psych

By Josh SorokachNovember 26, 2012
Originally this was going to one of those classic Reviewing the Reviews posts that all your friends have been texting about, but here’s the crazy thing: the Netflix commenting community LOVES Psych. Normally, expressing your fandom for a particular television series isn't considered... More  →
5 Reasons We Love Psych