Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Friendzoned Forever

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 14, 2011
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I have always been told I am a nice guy. I am polite and always treat girls with respect. For some reason, I haven't been able to find a girlfriend for probably 4 years now. The same thing always seems to happen. I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Friendzoned Forever

An NBK Mankler Hits a Dating Road Block

By ContributorNovember 14, 2011
Metalhead865 has got everything under control—except his love life.—Sparkitors Ok guys, it's time for Metalhead's Life Update: The good stuff: -I have an album on iTunes and people seem to like it -I video-chatted with Electra... More  →
An NBK Mankler Hits a Dating Road Block

Recipe for Self-Confidence

By Scott GreenstoneNovember 14, 2011
Gaining self-confidence is easier than making Cream of Beet Soup. Just follow these 5 6 7 8 steps! Ingredients A loud tweed suit. It just sounds confident. A glo-hawk. It’s a cross between a Mohawk and a glow stick. If... More  →
Recipe for Self-Confidence

It Phyllo So Good: Kathryn's Spanakopita Recipe

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 14, 2011
There's not much I hold back from you, my beloved Sparklebutts. For example, you know that I thought periods resembled cherry Kool-Aid and that I harbor vestigial teeth under my gumline. What you may not know, however, is that I've spent... More  →
It Phyllo So Good: Kathryn's Spanakopita Recipe

4 Recipes for Disaster

By Lucy HutchinsonNovember 14, 2011
A good disaster is hard to come by these days. Sure, you can buy your disasters-in-a-box at the store, but they're overpriced and probably stuffed full of preservatives. Why, only yesterday we bought a box of disasters and when we opened it, it was half... More  →
 4 Recipes for Disaster

6 Steps to Professional Cooking

By ContributorNovember 14, 2011
carlorossiriver kicks off SparkLife Recipe Week! —Sparkitors I'd just like to share my infallible knowledge on cooking with you imbeciles. I am a very great chef. To give you an idea of my awesomeness when it comes to the kitchen, I'll give you a... More  →
6 Steps to Professional Cooking

THE HUNGER GAMES TRAILER IS HERE AND WE ARE FREAKING OUT.

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 14, 2011
THERE'S NO TIME FOR HEAVY-HANDED INTRODUCTIONS. WATCH FIRST, HYPERVENTILATE LATER. DEEP BREATHS, BUTTS. Our reaction to this tiny piece of cinematic magic? Mostly, we're in awe. Mostly, this trailer makes us want to become amateur-professional archers (we would practice our aim on pigeons, risking possible jail... More  →
THE HUNGER GAMES TRAILER IS HERE AND WE ARE FREAKING OUT.

Open Thread for November 14th

By SparkLifeNovember 14, 2011
GUYS, WE NEED MORE OPEN THREAD PICTURES (otherwise Chelsea Dagger will be forced to upload a million more lack-luster images of her supa-fresh sneaks—and trust us, you do NOT want that to happen). Remember, you have to have TAKEN THE PHOTO YOURSELF; if you steal... More  →
Open Thread for November 14th

Long-Distance Relationships: Do's and Don'ts

By ContributorNovember 11, 2011
Courtney Guth's relationship sounds as healthy as low-free yogurt! (That's a good thing.) —Sparkitors According to some, monogamy in college is a myth. It ranks right up there with unicorns, the abominable snowman, the Loch Ness monster, and other imaginary beings. Most college students... More  →
Long-Distance Relationships: Do's and Don'ts

The Final Rule to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse

By ContributorNovember 11, 2011
How do you pack when the weather report just says "zombies"? Chirii's here to help. –Sparkitors Hello again fellow Sparklers and, welcome to the final installation of the rules of the zombie apocalypse! Today we will discuss the items you... More  →
The Final Rule to Surviving the Zombie Apocalypse