Skip over navigation

How To Super-Charge Your Summer on the Cheap

By ContributorJuly 21, 2011
How are you going to save up for your 17th screening of The Deathly Hollows Part II?! alexsarcastic221 has just the plan! During those first precious days of summer, the only sounds I was interested in hearing were those of the TV and... More  →
How To Super-Charge Your Summer on the Cheap

Ask Jono: Stalky Boyfriends

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 21, 2011
Dear Jono, This might sound like a weird question but... what do you do when your boyfriend's stalking you? You see, my boyfriend tries to find out every single detail about my life and it's honestly getting kind of—for lack of a better word—creepy.... More  →
Ask Jono: Stalky Boyfriends

Blaine Anderson: Good or Evil?

Weighing in on the dichotomy that is Blaine Warbler, Starkidette leaves us wondering—is he Glee’s ultimate antagonist, or the best part about Tuesday? After I read the Sparklife post on why Glee sucks, it got me thinking. Yeah, a lot of the points made... More  →
Blaine Anderson: Good or Evil?

A Guide for Nerds: How to Rebel

James Dean would be proud, jtjuvenile.—Sparkitors As we step into the throes of adolescence, we often find ourselves sulkily eyeing authorities and grumbling over rules of propriety and social conduct.  In other words, we want to rebel. But because getting a tattoo of... More  →
A Guide for Nerds: How to Rebel

Elodie Sees Harry Potter (And Ruins the Movie For Everyone Else in the Theater)

thenameselodie takes a break from nerd flirtin' to relive her epic Potter premiere adventure. Take notes: THIS is how you spend 4 hours in a theater.—Sparkitors I have two things to say before I tell you all about my Deathly... More  →
Elodie Sees Harry Potter (And Ruins the Movie For Everyone Else in the Theater)

A Murder, A Bit of Shakespeare, And Some Very Bad Grammar

By Miss MarmJuly 20, 2011
zara9's protagonist disapproves of your monosyllabic word choices. But in a funny way! —Miss Marm My friend Shelly was guilty of murder. Not of any person, but worse; she was guilty of murdering the English language. Every time she opened her mouth to speak,... More  →
A Murder, A Bit of Shakespeare, And Some Very Bad Grammar

How To Improve Your Will Power

By Jon_SkindzierJuly 20, 2011
Will power isn't really a hard trait to develop. The problem is that people rarely picture the kind of will power that involves small, reasonable sacrifices, and instead imagine miserable diets, grueling exercise, punching meat, and otherwise starring in... More  →
How To Improve Your Will Power

Dear Mr. Potter

By ContributorJuly 20, 2011
Lonks hits book 47 with a title we've never heard of—but we're so thankful she brought it to our Potter-lovin' attention!—Sparkitors Book #47: Dear Mr. Potter Authors: Various, Compiled and Edited by Lily Zalon Reason for Reading: I love Harry Potter. I’ve been... More  →
Dear Mr. Potter

Hilarious Travel Stories from a Jet-setting Mankler

Brian is hilarious, well-traveled, and always up for an adventure—did he just become our most eligible Mankler?—Sparkitors Traveling is awesome for a lot of reasons, but one of the best things about it is that if you've been all over the world, you... More  →
Hilarious Travel Stories from a Jet-setting Mankler

8 Things You Need To Stop Doing On Facebook RIGHT NOW

Conversegirlxc wants everybody to stop being annoying butt-clowns on the internets. Here's where we start humming "The Impossible Dream."—Sparkitors We are a generation obsessed with technology, so it only makes sense that we use computers to manage our social... More  →
8 Things You Need To Stop Doing On Facebook RIGHT NOW