Menu

I Got in Trouble AGAIN

By SparkyOctober 24, 2012
It seriously wasn't me this time, Oh Precious SparkLife Squashnuggets. Click and I'll show you PROOF. ... More  →
I Got in Trouble AGAIN

How to Become the President

By reidfaylorOctober 24, 2012
FROM: FantasyBookLover How do I become the POTUS? POTUS can mean a lot of things—Petter Of Thin, Unkempt Shrews; Passenger Of Twenty Ugly Sedans; Purveyer of Taffy, Unctions, Smiles; Pot-stirrer Of Truly Unappetizing Stews—but I will assume you mean President Of The United States. Besides statistically... More  →
How to Become the President

5 Animals With Secret Weapons

By Steven RomanoOctober 24, 2012
Recently in an NBC News report, scientist Noriko Iwai of the University of Tokyo had discovered that the extremely endangered Otton frog has a nasty surprise tucked away in its “thumb”: a spiny dagger! Used for fastening itself to a mate (okay, ow), fighting off rival ma More  →
5 Animals With Secret Weapons

Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must-Reads: Cinder

By ContributorOctober 24, 2012
Book: Cinder by Marissa Meyer Synopsis: Cinder’s stepmother and elder stepsister consider her a disgrace and embarrassment, and society at large has deemed her a disposable pariah. Her only friends in the world are her younger stepsister, Peony, and a robot with a unique... More  →
Blogging B&N.com's Teen Must-Reads: Cinder

Halloween TV Episodes to Watch While You Gobble Candy Corn

By Beth MishlerOctober 24, 2012
What do you do after you've gone out and collected all the candy you can cram in your face? Watch TV! And not just any TV... something Halloweeny! Any number of shows have made Halloween-themed episodes, so we're here to help you separate the wheat... More  →
Halloween TV Episodes to Watch While You Gobble Candy Corn

Help This Sparkler Bust a Move on Her Breakdancing Essay

By Brandon SpecktorOctober 24, 2012
Sparkler AwesomePossum214 addressed the following prompt for her college apps: "Tell us about an experience in which you left your comfort zone. How did this experience change you." Here's a common setup to watch out for as y'all move through college and beyond. Whenever... More  →
Help This Sparkler Bust a Move on Her Breakdancing Essay

Send Us Your Secrets-AGAIN!

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 24, 2012
Hullo Sparkledweebs! The Spectacular Sparkler Secrets Slideshow was a triumph of the human spirit, the interwebs, and alliteration in general, and millions (ok, maybe like 9-ish) of you begged for us to do a sequel. And since your wish is our command, we're... More  →
Send Us Your Secrets-AGAIN!

Code Names For Your Crushes

By Lisa BernierOctober 24, 2012
Sure, you could call the object of your affection/obsession/stalking-based love by their actual name, but come on: LAME-FEST. I mean, do you WANT this veritable beacon of human hotness to to know that you are talking about him/her ? Oh no, no, no no no... More  →
Code Names For Your Crushes

25 Reasons October 24th Rules

By Dan_BergsteinOctober 24, 2012
Grab today by the face and yell, “Thank you!” Here’s why today is better than great: 1. You’re one day closer to having the best day of your life! It might even be today! 2. Your bed likes you no matter what. 3. There are still Gangnam Style... More  →
25 Reasons October 24th Rules

11 Pun Halloween Costumes We Love

By Scott GreenstoneOctober 24, 2012
We've all seen those people who dress up in egg whites, carry a pitchfork and go to parties as a Deviled Egg, but this, along with dressing up as a Freudian Slip or even Facebook, is outdated and overrated. Here are... More  →
11 Pun Halloween Costumes We Love