Skip over navigation

Why You Should Join Forensics

By ContributorMarch 28, 2012
She flies through the air with the greatest of ease, and she breaks—to finals, that is. If this exhilarating moment sounds at all inviting you, then I encourage you to join Forensics! Here's why: 1. It’s exciting. Yes, I am serious. There is nothing more exhilarating than... More  →
Why You Should Join Forensics

How to Cheer Up Kids Like a Boss

By ContributorMarch 28, 2012
Talie is back with her most adorable Bucket List post EVER. —Sparkitors I've been in Miami! As much as I would love to say that I was living la vida loca whilst in Florida, my time was mostly spent playing with... More  →
How to Cheer Up Kids Like a Boss

Would You Rather: Prom Edition

By Josh PeriloMarch 28, 2012
Life is full of choices. Each and every one leads us down a different road. Usually the choices are easy. But sometimes, there are no “right choices,” only “less sucky choices.” Welcome to our favorite game here at SparkLife: Would You Rather.... More  →
Would You Rather: Prom Edition

Most Annoying Places to Text

By reidfaylorMarch 28, 2012
I text all the time—in a lot of cases it’s easier and more appropriate than a phone call. Whether making a quick joke, asking for an address, or breaking up with someone, sometimes a text is clearly the better option. But there are certain places... More  →
Most Annoying Places to Text

The Hit List: Radical Something

By ContributorMarch 27, 2012
haynorhotto answered Metalhead's call and wrote an awesome Hit List post!—Sparkitors Do you wish you were on a beach in California right now? Wouldn’t it be great if you were soaking... More  →
The Hit List: Radical Something

The Hunger Games is Overrated

lemon_101, we hope you're wearing your armor, because you are about to get ATTACKED. But in a friendly, Sparkler way, of course!—Sparkitors No, I'm not saying The Hunger Games is bad, so drop your pitchforks. In fact, The Hunger Games is a harmless... More  →
The Hunger Games is Overrated

Dating is Like Cooking (But Don't Eat Your S.O.)

Faye is here to explain all your dating needs for college. Get ready to date like a pro! —Sparkitors Hellu und velcume-a tu cuukeeng veet Feye-a. Tudey ve-a veell be-a prepereeng zee perffect dete-a. Bork Bork Bork! College Dating Rule #2: Dating... More  →
Dating is Like Cooking (But Don't Eat Your S.O.)

We're Squeeing Over Pixar's Brave... Join Us, Won't You!?

By Chrissie GruebelMarch 27, 2012
Psst. Lookoverhere! Lookoverhereatthisrightnow. Step away from The Hunger Games (just for a sec!) I am so excited, I want to eat this computer that is showing me these YouTube clips of this movie I CANNOT WAIT FOR to the point where I'm CAPPING EVERYTHING LIKE I'M... More  →
We're Squeeing Over Pixar's Brave... Join Us, Won't You!?

How To Tell If You Are Gross

By RG DanielsMarch 27, 2012
You might be wondering if it’s disgusting to smell your fingers after eating 9 dollars worth of Taco Bell. Well, smelling your fingers may not be as gross as eating all that sludge that passes as food, but here are some other ways to... More  →
How To Tell If You Are Gross

Grammar Missteps We Don't Actually Care About

By Valerie BurnMarch 26, 2012
Grammar is important. As the saying goes, punctuation is all that stands between eating your Grandmother (Let’s eat Grandma!) and inviting your Grandmother to eat (Let’s eat, Grandma!). However, some grammar mistakes are completely okay—they don’t confuse anyone, they sound all right, and, most importantly,... More  →
Grammar Missteps We Don't Actually Care About