Skip over navigation

Help This Sparkler Make the Move to America!

By ContributorJuly 15, 2011
radical__rebecca is moving from Puerto Rico to the states, and she needs your advice on fitting in. All we can say is sorry, dude, but none of us can explain Silly Bandz. They are one of our country's greatest mysteries.—Sparkitors My fellow Americans: How’s life? No,... More  →
Help This Sparkler Make the Move to America!

Identifying the Typical Teenage Girl

monicarima has widened her sights beyond bad Facebook behavior, and she's showing no mercy. –Sparkitors Many of you saw my previous post, on identifying your typical female Facebooker. But I don't want you to think that teenage and preteen ladies don't share... More  →
Identifying the Typical Teenage Girl

Imaginary Friends-Not Just for Kids.

abbyblue11 is a GENIUS. This scheme is going to change our LIVES.—Sparkitors Two years ago, I was dumped by my boyfriend who "really liked me as a person, just not in a romantic way." Needless to say, my self... More  →
Imaginary Friends-Not Just for Kids.

You Know You're From San Antonio When...

Hey now, Dance.Girl.Sparkle, we only think 94 degrees is the end of the world because IT IS. —Sparkitors You know you’re from San Antonio when... a part of your soul dies when you're on vacation in New York and people ask you if you ride a horse... More  →
You Know You're From San Antonio When...

If Not America, Then Where...?

By ContributorJuly 14, 2011
Laura, aka rosefan42, is a British Sparkler applying to Yale. Do you think her scores will get her in? —Sparkitors I got my SAT Subject Test results back. Finally. You ready? German = 800 Literature = 760 Maths I = 710 *does happy dance* Words can’t describe... More  →
If Not America, Then Where...?

You Know You're From Sri Lanka When...

HappyMonkey16's homeland is so pretty, it's referred to as a "pearl." Thanks for filling us in on a place we didn't know much about, Sparkler! –Sparkitors There have been approximately 782,343,895 posts on the topic of "You Know You're From When...,”, but none of... More  →
You Know You're From Sri Lanka When...

Glee is Ruined Forever

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 14, 2011
BREAKING NEWS: Ryan Murphy, the co-creator of Glee, just announced that Lea Michele (Rachel Berry), Cory Monteith (Finn Hudson), and Chris Colfer (Kurt Hummel) will be "graduating" (aka LEAVING THE SHOW) at the end of the upcoming... More  →
Glee is Ruined Forever

How To Meet the Nerdy Love of Your Life (Hint: It Involves Harry Potter)

TanTan tells you how to win over the wizardly hottie in line next to you at the HP premiere.—Sparkitors In honor of the upcoming premiere of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows, I’ve decided to write a touching and heartfelt article about science,... More  →
How To Meet the Nerdy Love of Your Life (Hint: It Involves Harry Potter)

The End is Nigh: A Tribute to Harry Potter

Amy, we couldn't have said it better ourselves. Thanks for everything, Harry!—Sparkitors For close to nine years, Harry Potter has been an integral part of my life. It has been the one constant through my roller coaster ride of an existence. It has... More  →
The End is Nigh: A Tribute to Harry Potter

The Return of Zefron: Blogging AVPM Part 9

PrestigiousTimeLady is back with another hilarious recap—and this time, there are bromance haikus.—Sparkitors Well narwhals, it’s been rad. I hope you understand the vast array of emotions and types of sweater vests I went through before deciding how to present a... More  →
The Return of Zefron: Blogging AVPM Part 9