Search Menu
Menu

Disney Character Updates

By RG DanielsJanuary 22, 2013
What happened to your favorite Disney characters after the cameras stopped rolling? We have some ideas… Pinocchio became a real boy, but, sadly, never grew to become a real teenager. He attended high school with the boyish frame of a 10-year old and had... More  →
Disney Character Updates

Who is your fantasy crush?

By tophfanJanuary 21, 2013

Come on, we all have them. (At least, I sure hope we all do. Please tell me I'm not alone.) You're reading a book and then "Bam!" You realize that you're in love. Or you're watching a cartoon with your brothers and before you know

... More  →

7 Dumb Things Girls Do to Impress Guys

By SissyJanuary 21, 2013
Love makes you do stupid things. You convince yourself that your crush will only love you back if you stop being your normal, authentic self. You put on a show. You do one of these seven things, thus driving your would-be BF insane: 1. Pile on... More  →
7 Dumb Things Girls Do to Impress Guys

Inauguration Speech, 2016

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 21, 2013
Today President Barack Obama will be sworn in as President and give a thoughtful speech about the future of our country. And, like all political speeches, it will be boring. When I’m elected President in 2016, the inauguration speech will be amazing. How do I... More  →
Inauguration Speech, 2016

MLK: Two Truths and a Lie

By Kathryn_WilliamsJanuary 21, 2013
To those of you in school today, sawwhy! Those of you who aren't can thank Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr. You probably know Dr. King was a clergyman, civil rights leader, and vampire hunter, but, as they say, real wisdom is knowing what... More  →
MLK: Two Truths and a Lie

What's Your Merlin Name?

By ContributorJanuary 21, 2013
Although I was a little skeptical of how good a medieval show could be, I have come to love Merlin (like all other BBC shows. The Brits are television geniuses). With its hilarious and touching bromance between Arthur and Merlin,  original King Arthur legend... More  →
What's Your Merlin Name?

5 Ways to Spend Your Day Off

By Ricki HurtadoJanuary 21, 2013
Because I'm a proud American, Martin Luther King, Jr. is definitely in the top 5 of my heroes list. And there is no better way to honor him... than by missing school. OK, there are way better ways to honor him, but it's hard not... More  →
5 Ways to Spend Your Day Off

20 Things We Won't Miss About the Early 2000s

By Scott GreenstoneJanuary 21, 2013
The first decade of the 21st millennium is disappearing faster and faster, and while we'll miss things like The Office, Charlie Bit My Finger, and PlayStation 2, every generation has its closeted skeletons. Its parachute pants, if you will. Let's just say that if... More  →
20 Things We Won't Miss About the Early 2000s

Terrible Places for a First Kiss

By RG DanielsJanuary 21, 2013
The Pizza Place – Globs of oil combined with garlic powder is not the perfect recipe for romance. Matter of fact, we're gonna go ahead and say it might be the worst recipe for a kiss. You can chomp on as much spearmint gum as... More  →
Terrible Places for a First Kiss

25 Reasons to Celebrate January 21st

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 21, 2013
There are so many reasons to celebrate this Monday that you will need extra party hats, party capes, and party shin guards. Here is why today is better than best. 1. It’s Martin Luther King Jr. Day! This official holiday recognizes the work and dreams... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate January 21st