Skip over navigation

You Know You're From Farm Country When...

By ContributorMay 4, 2011
This post by CJ is one of our favorites in this entire series!—Sparkitors Y’all may wonder, “What's it like way out there?" Well Gents and Ladies, I’m here to tell you. You know you're from the farm country when: -You wake up... More  →
You Know You're From Farm Country When...

It's My Birthday, and I'll Blank If I Want To

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 4, 2011
It's my birthday today, dear Sparklers. Sixty-eight (just kidding) years ago today, my beloved mother brought me into this world without an epidural (thanks, Mom! I'm sure that's why I made Dean's List!). It's hard to believe all that has passed in the last fourteen... More  →
It's My Birthday, and I'll Blank If I Want To

You Know You’re From Sydney When…

If nanometre is there, we think Sydney must be better than Melbourne! —Sparkitors This is a shout-out for Sydney, my hometown! You know you’re from Sydney when: You would actually not say “hometown” seriously. You know Bondi Beach is lame. However, you also... More  →
You Know You’re From Sydney When…

Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 1

PrestigiousTimeLady takes on one of the most beloved parodies ever made—and we're LOVIN' it!—Sparkitors

I have a confession to make: I have never seen A Very Potter Musical. But before you split my soul into seven Horcruxes,... More  →
Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 1

LAST CALL for Prom Photos!

By Chelsea DaggerMay 4, 2011
THIS HERE IS A SHOUT-OUT TO ALL YOU GOOD-LOOKIN' BEEZIES. We told you two weeks ago that we wanted to see you all decked out in your promenade finest, and our... More  →
LAST CALL for Prom Photos!

Senioritis Attacks!

Allyson has got a bad disease, and the only cure is COLLEGE (and summer vacation).—Sparkitors When I was but a wee babe (and by wee babe, I mean a junior, because let’s face it, the difference between my mental state between this time... More  →
Senioritis Attacks!

C-Dags Has A Plethora of Super-Sweaty Admirers

By Chelsea DaggerMay 3, 2011
EPIC VOCAB SHOUT-OUTS from yesterday's post go to: SecretlyAWizard: My mother chastises me when I beg too much for that orange kitten at the pet store. IT'S ONE OF MY DREAMS TO OWN AN ORANGE CAT,... More  →
C-Dags Has A Plethora of Super-Sweaty Admirers

The White House Gathering—I Was There!

By ContributorMay 3, 2011
The rowdy celebrations following Osama Bin Laden's death have provoked controversy and misquoting. Here's Courtney Guth's insider take. —Sparkitors Like many Americans, I can recall exactly where I was on September 11th, 2001. It was a Tuesday morning, and I was a... More  →
The White House Gathering—I Was There!

The Historian

Lonks is 30% done with her goal! AMAZING.—Sparkitors Book #30: The Historian Author: Elizabeth Kostova Reason for Reading: I found it once while playing with the book suggestions feature at My B&N and thought it looked absolutely fascinating. Quote: "As a historian, I have learned... More  →
The Historian

The Perilous Art of Re-Friending on Facebook

amaryllismoon is a genius in the ways of the interwebz.—Sparkitors So you go through your Facebook friends and purge your account of the people you never talk to or don't like because they post weird pictures of ducks every... More  →
The Perilous Art of Re-Friending on Facebook