Search Menu
Menu

Phineas and Ferb VS. Kim Possible: Which is Better?

By ContributorNovember 13, 2012
Hey there Sparklers!  It’s me (crazywritergirl) and my not-totally-nemesis Metalhead!  We know that this is a little late absototalutely wonderfranking super-smashingly disturbingly late, and we are so dreadfully sorry.  You see, we are experiencing this little thing called SENIOR... More  →
Phineas and Ferb VS. Kim Possible: Which is Better?

Is This Cover of Taylor Swift Better Than the Original?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 13, 2012
Opinions on Taylor Swift's "We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together" are pretty varied, but they seem to run hot and cold: either you love the pop, or you hate it. Well, all you haters out there, here's your chance: Boyce Avenue and... More  →
Is This Cover of Taylor Swift Better Than the Original?

7 Recent Movies That The Critics Got WRONG

By Lisa BernierNovember 13, 2012
Film critics can get a bad rap, but most of the time they tend to give an accurate idea of whether it's worth shelling out that twelve bucks or so to see something in the cineplex. Sometimes though, they can be DEAD WRONG. So wrong.... More  →
7 Recent Movies That The Critics Got WRONG

So You Think You Can Be Friends With Your Ex?

By Chrissie GruebelNovember 13, 2012
When it comes to breakups, I fully subscribe to the "relationship half-life" idea, which is something I made up myself, based on my very loose and some might say "wrong" understanding of science and math. Basically, I think it takes roughly half the time you... More  →
So You Think You Can Be Friends With Your Ex?

The Pros and Cons of Being Bieber's Next GF

By Brandon SpecktorNovember 13, 2012
Pull out your tissues, Sparklers, because with 100% of precincts reporting, we can officially call it: Justlena Biebomez is no more. Yes, the too-cute-to-cut-it celebrity couple, who enjoyed a two-year-run together in their open relationship with the global paparazzi, officially announced they were through this weekend.... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Being Bieber's Next GF

Which Disney Character Are You Compatible With?

By Randy WalkerNovember 13, 2012
Figuring out which men make good boyfriends can be tricky, especially when you’re five years old. Which is why a lot of you ladies out there probably believe that the Prince Charming you grew up watching in countless Disney films would be the most ideal... More  →
Which Disney Character Are You Compatible With?

Introducing the Very First Fantasy Pop Culture Thanksgiving Table!

By Josh SorokachNovember 12, 2012
Ah, Thanksgiving: a guilt-free opportunity to scarf down 9 pieces of pie, sleep for 12 consecutive hours, and then go back for more pie. Most people spend the day surrounded by loved ones, but what if you had the opportunity to carve the non-proverbial turkey... More  →
Introducing the Very First Fantasy Pop Culture Thanksgiving Table!

25 Reason to Celebrate November 12th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 12, 2012
Mondays are the best! (Not really. But if you smile and are happy, you can convince your body and mind that today is NOT one big 24-hour smack to the eyeball.) 1. It’s the observance of Veteran's Day. If you know a veteran, hug them mightily.... More  →
25 Reason to Celebrate November 12th

Does Fan Fiction Make for a Great College Essay?

By Lex LuthorNovember 12, 2012
Whoosh! Reading this essay was like getting in the way-back machine! I remember answering this same prompt for my common app schools back in the day: Essay prompt: “Describe a character in fiction, a historical figure, or a creative work (as in art, music, science, etc.) that... More  →
Does Fan Fiction Make for a Great College Essay?

Keira Knightly Looks AMAZING in Anna Karenina!

By Becky FerreiraNovember 12, 2012
Great news for movie buffs and bookworms! We had a chance to sit down with Keira Knightley, who stars in the upcoming Anna Karenina (to be released this Friday). Knightley already has some experience playing famous literary characters, after her role as Elizabeth Bennet i More  →
Keira Knightly Looks AMAZING in Anna Karenina!