Search Menu
Menu

Which Glee Cast Member Just Got a Motorcycle?

By Aislinn ShevlinNovember 15, 2012
After transforming into a werewolf, Jacob spends most of the movie chasing a squirrel. #faketwilightspoilers More  →
Which Glee Cast Member Just Got a Motorcycle?

Is this the Weirdest Soda Ever Made? + Our Best Terrible Soda Ideas

By Melissa AlbertNovember 15, 2012
Raise your hand if you've heard of the Jones Soda Holiday Pack. Now use your free hand to order us a pizza. Now back to Jones. We recently discovered this bizarre product, and now we are obsessed. Every ... More  →
Is this the Weirdest Soda Ever Made? + Our Best Terrible Soda Ideas

Amazing Floats You Won't See at the Thanksgiving Day Parade This Year

By RG DanielsNovember 15, 2012
But we wish existed... "A Brief Look at Buckets Over the Years": Marvel at the enchanting history of some of our nation's finest buckets with costumes by Academy Award winning designer Colleen Atwood! "The A&W Root Beer Float Float": The iconic root beer company rolls out their... More  →
Amazing Floats You Won't See at the Thanksgiving Day Parade This Year

We're All Going to Own Robots Soon (Plus 9 Other Predictions About the Future)

By Lisa BernierNovember 15, 2012
Recently, The Futurist Magazine posted their list of top ten predictions for 2013 and beyond, predicting what new technologies and social advances will most likely happen in the years to come. io9 also posted an article on the list, giving their take... More  →
We're All Going to Own Robots Soon (Plus 9 Other Predictions About the Future)

Help This Sparkler with Her UC Essay!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 15, 2012
Essay prompt: "Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you. What about this quality or accomplishment makes you proud, and how does it relate to the person you are?" Our Sparkler's Response: I had to do it to prove... More  →
Help This Sparkler with Her UC Essay!

How to Become Doctor Who's Companion

By reidfaylorNovember 14, 2012
FROM: FantasyBookLover Dearest Reid After watching hours of Doctor Who, I want to be a companion. How does one find the Doctor? Unfortunately, and please don’t get upset with me, I have yet to watch any Doctor Who. It’s on my list! A young man only... More  →
How to Become Doctor Who's Companion

What's the Perfect First Kiss?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 14, 2012
Everyone's got their own fantasy about their first kiss. Whether you're NBK or BK, you've probably spent at least a little time thinking about exactly how and when you'd like to have your first kiss (or how you wish your first kiss would have gone).... More  →
What's the Perfect First Kiss?

Become a Lego Movie Star

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 14, 2012
We all know that Lego is the greatest thing to happen to blocks since wood, and now Lego will be the greatest thing to happen to movies since Batman. Lego: The Motion Picture is currently in production, and your very own Lego creation has a... More  →
Become a Lego Movie Star

BODY TYPE POLL: Are You an Hourglass or a Potato? A Boyish Washboard, Perhaps? WE WANT TO KNOW.

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 14, 2012
HULLO, BUTTS. Our resident tech wizards recently invented some sort of magic robot that allows us to place POLLS inside our posts—which basically means that we here are SparkLife are REVOLUTIONIZING THE INTERWEBS. It also means that we get to ask you loads of questions... More  →
BODY TYPE POLL: Are You an Hourglass or a Potato? A Boyish Washboard, Perhaps? WE WANT TO KNOW.

How to Impress Everyone at Your SO's Thanksgiving Dinner

By SissyNovember 14, 2012
When you become an item with your SO, first you make it Facebook official. Then you start getting integrated into the family. Finally, you receive an invite to a holiday celebration. If you will be celebrating Turkey Day with your boo, you need to know... More  →
How to Impress Everyone at Your SO's Thanksgiving Dinner