Skip over navigation

QUIZ: Are You and Your High-School S.O. Gonna Last in College?

By Chrissie GruebelSeptember 12, 2012
A new school year has begun, and it's so exciting! Plus, so terrifying! And, so obviously the appropriate time to take stock of your life and all your choices! How's your relationship faring? Do you miss your S.O.? No? Doomed. Yes? Sad. Just kidding. Or,... More  →
QUIZ: Are You and Your High-School S.O. Gonna Last in College?

Talie Crosses Another One Off Her Bucket List

By TalieSeptember 12, 2012
Do you know that moment where you feel like the whole world around you is changing? And you don’t know if it’s good or bad, but you us know that it’s changing. And you don’t want it to. Yeah, me neither. You might be wondering to yourselves,... More  →
Talie Crosses Another One Off Her Bucket List

5 Cute Outfits for Campus!

By Chelsea DaggerSeptember 11, 2012
...I would first buy a private island paradise for me and Joseph Gordon-Levitt to live on (if he's into it, which, let's be honest, HOW COULD HE NOT BE), and then I would buy these outfits from Modcloth and H&M. They're not only perfect for traipsing through the fallen leave More  →
5 Cute Outfits for Campus!
Unc

Learn About the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill's Online Masters Programs

By SparkLifeSeptember 11, 2012
Online degrees from prestigious universities, let’s talk about it! Recently, we explored programs at the University of Southern California. Today, we travel to the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill, one of the highest-ranked schools in the country. UNC is now part of the trend of great... More  →
Learn About the University of North Carolina-Chapel Hill's Online Masters Programs

Ask Jono: Reasons a Guy Isn't Asking You Out

By Jon_SkindzierSeptember 11, 2012
Hi Jono, I've been reading your advice for a while and I think you're great and that you are definitely the right person to ask about my silly teenage girl issues. So I've become really close friends with... Lets call him Paul. I've... More  →
Ask Jono: Reasons a Guy Isn't Asking You Out

How to Defeat the Writer's Block Monster

By ContributorSeptember 11, 2012
It’s the woe of every author. You've just ended a perfect sentence, your fingers are ready for more typing, your hand is ready for more writing, and your mind is…blank. Yep. You have officially met the Writer’s Block. Luckily, there are ways to defeat this... More  →
How to Defeat the Writer's Block Monster

Check Out This Incredible Piano Prodigy!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiSeptember 11, 2012
It's videos like these that make us wonder what we're doing with our lives. This kid blows our minds. He's 5 years old and he can play piano like a BOSS. Just watch his tiny little fingers fly over the keyboard! They're so stubby and... More  →
Check Out This Incredible Piano Prodigy!

18-Year-Old Gets Six Figure Publication Deal

Abigail Gibbs, an 18-year-old British college student, is getting her novel published. The Dark Heroine: Dinner With a Vampire is Gibbs' first novel, which she started at age 15 and is now being published by HarperCollins. She began writing the story on More  →
18-Year-Old Gets Six Figure Publication Deal

What Do You Think of Carly Rae Jepsen's New Song?

Carly Rae Jepsen has been a busy lady since the smashing success of "Call Me Maybe." She's done duets with Owl City and Justin Bieber, and now she's released "This Kiss," the second single off of her new album. Is it bad that we kind... More  →
What Do You Think of Carly Rae Jepsen's New Song?

Val's Favorite Fall Looks

By Valerie BurnSeptember 11, 2012
Don’t get me wrong—I love summer. But I really love fall. I like being able to cover up a little and I really, really, really (x 100) (can you tell I really like this?) like layering. Still, I hate putting away all my cute colorful pieces. So this fall, I vow to combin More  →
Val's Favorite Fall Looks