Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: Picky McPickerton

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 4, 2011
Dearest Auntie, Needless to say, I have a problem. Mine's not about boys or school, but about food. It's not that I'm anorexic or anything; I really like food. Certain kinds of food, that is. You see, I'm a picky eater. And I'm not talking... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Picky McPickerton

Crab Attack: This Music Trend Will Traumatize You Forever

By ContributorAugust 4, 2011
reicherroo is our newest and most hilarious music expert; check out her last awesome post right here!—Sparkitors So, we’ve pretty much gone over how weird music can be. Unfortunately, it doesn’t stop at Terminator-themed rock... More  →
Crab Attack: This Music Trend Will Traumatize You Forever

Orange Hair, Secret Identities, and Ear Training: Camp Electric Part 3!

Metalhead865 wraps up his stay at camp; we're dying to know if  he met any great girls!—Sparkitors Planet Electric: Day 1 (July 17) 11:30 PM (Central) Location: Dorm I am so freaking tired. But man, what an awesome night. First of all, I've learned Electra's secret... More  →
Orange Hair, Secret Identities, and Ear Training: Camp Electric Part 3!

Five Days, Five Looks!

By ApneetAugust 4, 2011
I enjoy shooting in a studio setting and styling clothes, but this week I thought I'd show how I wear vintage in an "everyday" sense. I shot all the outfits I wore last week and then did a bit of research so I could date... More  →
Five Days, Five Looks!

Remember When You Could Still Pull These Things Off? Those Were the Days

By Kathryn_WilliamsAugust 4, 2011
Old people say youth is wasted on the young. Young people say, "Suckahs! You smell funny." But there's no denying that being young has its unique advantages. Kids get away with everything. When aliens most definitely, positively do come to inhabit our planet,... More  →
Remember When You Could Still Pull These Things Off? Those Were the Days

Elodie Is Now An Actual Wizard

The more sleep-deprived thenameselodie becomes, the funnier she gets.—Sparkitors 12 AM: Hello Sparklers! I’m writing this at midnight on the second of August, and I am live-blogging my attempt to get into Pottermore! Now, here’s... More  →
Elodie Is Now An Actual Wizard

Auntie SparkNotes: An Uneventful Life

By kat_rosenfieldAugust 3, 2011
Auntie, I have this overwhelming anxiety that I'm living my life entirely incorrectly. I am an all honors/AP student, and my grades are stellar. I am involved in multiple extracurricular activities and excel in all things academic. I'm into reading, and I love deep philosophical discussions.... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: An Uneventful Life

Are You Sleep-Deprived? Are You Sleeping Right Now? IS THIS ALL A DREAM?!

By ContributorAugust 3, 2011
Anne_The_Bam can't get enough SparkLife, which means she can't get enough sleep. We blame ourselves—but we also give ourselves HIGH FIVES for being AWESOME.—Sparkitors Hi, my name is Anne_The_Bam, and I have a problem: I have an addiction to Spark Life. I know... More  →
Are You Sleep-Deprived? Are You Sleeping Right Now? IS THIS ALL A DREAM?!

Life in Britain (It's A Lot of Waffle, Really).

GiGiGrace knows we're suckers for flattery and British slang.—Sparkitors Recently I discovered an online treasure trove of hilarious, ironic and (believe-it-or-not) helpful articles. I think you all know what website I am talking about. It’s the amazingly... More  →
Life in Britain (It's A Lot of Waffle, Really).

Summer Romance and Disability Camp

thatshowiroll21 is a Sparkler with Cerebral Palsy who's also preparing for her first year of college. —Sparkitors Last you heard from me, I was just about to graduate. Well, that's one thing checked off my list: Diplomas: 1 Kisses: 0 Parties: 0 College experience: ZILCH. Just keeping tabs! Just so... More  →
Summer Romance and Disability Camp