Skip over navigation

Ask Jono: Jealous Boyfriends

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 2, 2012
Hey Jono! How's it going? Also, what program/stuffs do you use to create your cartoons? I like the line thickness. It makes things look very... round? Like, the line itself feels round to me. I have been asked this several times, which I find... More  →
Ask Jono: Jealous Boyfriends

Boyfriends Are Like Puppies (Minus the Potty-training)

By ContributorMarch 2, 2012
Faye had her first "fight" with Ash AND proved the effectiveness of shop-therapy, all in one weekend! We'd call that a success. —Sparkitors I think Ash and I had our first fight. It all started when Ash enacted a self-imposed exile from my... More  →
Boyfriends Are Like Puppies (Minus the Potty-training)

You Are Going to Hyperventilate SO HARD When You See This Brand-New Katniss Clip

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 2, 2012
TRIBUTES, TO YOUR COMPUTERS! Quit lollygagging around in your leisure pantaloons and stop playing Bananagrams with your dog; it's time to watch THIS INCREDIBLE NEW CLIP from THE HUNGER GAMES. One... More  →
You Are Going to Hyperventilate SO HARD When You See This Brand-New Katniss Clip

Unicorn Touching and Adorable Scars

Talie can't remember most of last week ... except for, you know, the painful parts. But at least her fingers are still attatched! —Sparkitors Blech. BLECH BLECH BLECH BLECH BLECH BLECH. Please excuse my spontaneous and completely uncalled-for bleching. I’m just trying... More  →
Unicorn Touching and Adorable Scars

Awesome Australian Animal Showdown: Platypuses Vs. Kangaroos

KittieBratCat pits two of the world's coolest animals against each other; who will win this epic face-off? Question: What lives in Australia and is the most amazing animal in the whole world? Really? You said wombats? Well, they have their... More  →
Awesome Australian Animal Showdown: Platypuses Vs. Kangaroos

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Definitions and 7 Eleven

By reidfaylorMarch 2, 2012
Wow! I got some great questions last week. Instead of boring you with the fascinating, inexplicable ramifications of my profound love for my long-term girlfriend Candace (she’s my girlfriend), let’s just get right to your queries! FROM: Rexford13 What would you do if you saw... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: Definitions and 7 Eleven

How to Pick The Perfect Pen Name

By SissyMarch 2, 2012
In the golden age of Google, it’s more important than ever to have a pen name. If you think about it, just a few simple presses on one little keyboard can reveal the history of your online writing. If your parents are adept at Googling,... More  →
How to Pick The Perfect Pen Name

Severed Polar Bear Jaws: A Review of The Golden Compass

Nicole_Lyn gives her hilarious take on a fantasy favorite!--Sparkitors Let me get this disclaimer out of the way now: Yes, I’m calling it The Golden Compass, not Northern Lights. I’m opposed to Mrs. Weasley being called a "mom" just like everyone else on... More  →
Severed Polar Bear Jaws: A Review of The Golden Compass

The DOs and DON'Ts of Being the Greatest Intern Since Sliced Bread

By Lauren PassellMarch 2, 2012
So you have an internship. Congratulations and WELCOME TO THE REAL WORLD! HOLD ON TO YOUR BUTTS WITH BOTH HANDS! But before you put your party pants on—oh wait. You've put on your party pants. Well take them off and put on a pair of nice,... More  →
The DOs and DON'Ts of Being the Greatest Intern Since Sliced Bread

The Nerdiest Places to Go on Spring Break

By ElodieMarch 2, 2012
Forget beaches, swimsuits, and sunshine. Books, video games, and WiFi—now that's the way to go. If you really need to release your inner nerd this spring break, meander on over to these geeky vacation spots: The Library Hotel: Imagine my shock when I read Lemony... More  →
The Nerdiest Places to Go on Spring Break