Skip over navigation

Why Mr. Darcy Is, In Fact, the BOMB.

By ContributorOctober 31, 2011
eatwheaties_51 is about to get all up in your grill in defense of the tight-pants-wearin' Mr. D.—Sparkitors I recently read dac213's post questioning the amazingness of certain SparkLife/facebook/teenage obsessions, and I happen to agree that... More  →
Why Mr. Darcy Is, In Fact, the BOMB.

Dangerously Sexy Halloween Costumes

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 31, 2011
It's Halloween, and you know what that means: you've got a hundred costumes to choose from, and every single one of them is a "sexy" something or other! Sexy maid, sexy firefighter, sexy flight attendant, sexy prison convict with a sexy life sentence for mutliple sexy homici More  →
Dangerously Sexy Halloween Costumes

Hey Dweebs, We Want Your Photos

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 31, 2011
Technically, Halloween is tonight, but we'd bet every cent of our pocket money (3 nickels and a wad of hair of unidentifiable origin) that most of you donned your costumes this weekend. ARE WE RIGHT? Of course we are. We've never been wrong, except for... More  →
Hey Dweebs, We Want Your Photos

Open Thread for October 31

By SparkLifeOctober 31, 2011
HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!! In accordance with the spirit of the holiday, Pistaciosaregreat gives us a glimpse into the BONE-CHILLING, BLOOD-CURDLING world of college applications: Dear Sparkitors, I thought I'd say a little something about the British uni application process: it's horrible. When... More  →
Open Thread for October 31

Last-Minute Halloween Costumes

By Lucy HutchinsonOctober 28, 2011
Oh no! It's Halloween and you don't have a costume! You spent weeks planning an elaborate mermaid costume made out of real mermaids, but you couldn't find a seashell bra. Or maybe you're already at the party, and for some reason still don't have an... More  →
Last-Minute Halloween Costumes

Creepin' on the Ginge

By ContributorOctober 28, 2011
After reading this post, mostly we're just glad that this anonymous Sparkler isn't crushing on us. —Sparkitors Red hair, green eyes, and broad shoulders... This is the short description of my lovely date to homecoming. In my eyes, it was nothing short of a... More  →
Creepin' on the Ginge

Can Someone Tell Me Why These Things are Good?

dac213 just committed SparkLife heresy. Can you change her mind? —Sparkitors I’ve read countless Sparklife posts, blogs, Facebook statuses, and other time-wasting things praising the relative merits of these things and I STILL DON’T GET IT. Can someone explain why these... More  →
Can Someone Tell Me Why These Things are Good?

Metalhead Is Gonna Make a Move-But He Needs Your Help!

Metalhead865 is back with more updates on his lurvveeee life—and ladies, he needs your input! (To catch up on his series, click here!)—Sparkitors Well, hello again! Stuff that's been happening lately: -I made the Drama Club Improv Team -I got into the National... More  →
Metalhead Is Gonna Make a Move-But He Needs Your Help!

You Know You're in Yearbook When...

Bexxrose makes staying at school on Saturday sound... fun? —Sparkitors I am the copy editor (a.k.a. Grammar Nazi) of my high school’s yearbook. I am a nerd about it.  I hope you like your school’s yearbook, because it should be... More  →
You Know You're in Yearbook When...

Ron Weasley Is About to Explode Your Heart Into A Million Ginger Pieces

By Chelsea DaggerOctober 28, 2011
OH. MY. GRINT. The video you are about to watch is the single best thing we have ever seen (and we are including the entire Lord of the Rings trilogy and every episode of The Office ever made). Proving that he's not only an irresistible... More  →
Ron Weasley Is About to Explode Your Heart Into A Million Ginger Pieces