Search Menu
Menu

Celeb Style at the Critics' Choice Awards (Everyone Looked SO GOOD I COULD DIE)

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 11, 2013
The occurence of the Critics' Choice Awards last night proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that it IS officially awards season (as I so intuitively predicted yesterday), which means that we have only just begun to skim the surface of the tip of the iceburg of the endless wonde More  →
Celeb Style at the Critics' Choice Awards (Everyone Looked SO GOOD I COULD DIE)

25 Reasons to Celebrate January 11th

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 11, 2013
You made it! It’s Friday! We did it! Congratulations to all of us! Great job! Here are 25 fantastic reasons to celebrate this greatest day of the year (so far)! 1. The week is over! And what a miserable, lousy, no-good, rotten, algebra, awful week it... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate January 11th

The FINAL, Sparkler-Approved List of The 21 BEST Cat Names

By Josh SorokachJanuary 11, 2013
If naming cats were an Olympic event you sweet, sweet Sparklers would win the gold medal. Actually, why isn't naming cats an Olympic event? I'm sure learning the art of the javelin requires a ton of hard work and dedication, but you can't... More  →
The FINAL, Sparkler-Approved List of The 21 BEST Cat Names

Elodie Watches the Very Worst of Netflix Instant (Don't Try This At Home)

By ElodieJanuary 11, 2013
Winter break's coming to an end, and it's time for us all to crawl out of our Netflix stupors, put on some pants, and actually start contributing to society again. Some of us, however, are emerging from said stupor more scarred than others. Let's face... More  →
Elodie Watches the Very Worst of Netflix Instant (Don't Try This At Home)

Ask Jono: Dating Someone Who's About To Graduate

By Jon_SkindzierJanuary 11, 2013
Hey Jono, (How do you pronounce that??) Anyway, I'm on my school's coed varsity swim team. As expected in a sport where guys are half naked all the time, I have a blooming crush on one of the guys. He is only two years... More  →
Ask Jono: Dating Someone Who's About To Graduate

The Worst Things About Waiting for the Bus

By Valerie BurnJanuary 11, 2013
We like to keep a positive attitude. In fact, we often remind our friends to keep a positive attitude. For example, our most annoying trait is that when people complain about teachers, homework, or life in general—we say, "If you can't change it, change your... More  →
The Worst Things About Waiting for the Bus

Is 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II' the Worst Movie of the Year?

By Brandon SpecktorJanuary 10, 2013
Seriously, is it? We didn't see it. Hot on the heels of this year's Oscar noms (om nom nom), the crack team of satirists and sociopaths who put together the annual RAZZIE Awards for Worst Achievements in Film just released their list... More  →
Is 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II' the Worst Movie of the Year?

8 Ways to Power Through a Breakup

By Bailey_SwilleyJanuary 10, 2013
So maybe it was your significant other's resolution to be single in 2013. Perhaps you got a text with a broken heart emoticon, an unexpected Facebook relationship change, or suddenly unfriended from the person you were the friendliest to. It doesn't matter how or why... More  →
8 Ways to Power Through a Breakup

Which Celeb Looked Hottest at the People's Choice Awards?

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 10, 2013
I have no factual evidence to back up that claim; in fact, it may have officially been awards season, like, 3 fortnights ago (HA! today's goal of using "fortnight" in a sentence=DONE). But yesterday we had the People's Choice Awards, this Sunday we've got the Golden Globes, More  →
Which Celeb Looked Hottest at the People's Choice Awards?