Search Menu
Menu

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 19th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 19, 2012
It’s the week of Thanksgiving, shopping, leftovers, and pretending to care about old friends that you haven’t seen in a year. But there are 25 more reasons to celebrate this Monday. 1. It’s Christmas Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve-Eve 2. Traveling this week? Here’s another fun game to play when stuck... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 19th

The Most Embarrassing Thanksgiving Videos Ever

By Vadim NewquistNovember 19, 2012
Well, to get you in the mood for your coming holiday feast, we thought you might like to chow down on a hearty helping of epic fail, with extra sadness sauce on top. This Thanksgiving the fail video buffet is calorie free, but be careful!... More  →
The Most Embarrassing Thanksgiving Videos Ever

5 Series To Stream While Waiting for Doctor Who to Return

By Eric SiegelsteinNovember 19, 2012
This is how Amy must have felt. The Doctor shows up, we go on a few grand adventures across time and space, and then he disappears for years on end. We know that when he gets back, it’ll be like no time has passed at... More  →
5 Series To Stream While Waiting for Doctor Who to Return

20 Balloons You Will NOT Be Seeing at The Thanksgiving Day Parade

By RG DanielsNovember 19, 2012
We love Thanksgiving for a ton of reasons: the food, family, and, of course, the Thanksgiving Day Parade. If we're up early enough to it's a nice flashback to the days of being a kid, waiting for our favorite cartoons and superheroes to float by.... More  →
20 Balloons You Will NOT Be Seeing at The Thanksgiving Day Parade

Five Weirdos You'll Spot Shopping on Black Friday

By SissyNovember 16, 2012
When shopping on the busiest day of the year, you are bound to come across some strange folks. You’ll no doubt encounter pushy salespeople, shoppers pushing you aside in Wal-Mart, and people who don’t know the right way to push a cart. As they say,... More  →
Five Weirdos You'll Spot Shopping on Black Friday

Dating With Science: Guys Prefer Compatibility To Hotness

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 16, 2012
Science Fact: Men think they value attractiveness over other positive traits, but personality is more important to them than they realize. Explanation: It often seems like physical attractiveness is the most important thing in the world. Already-beautiful women can only appear on magazine... More  →
 Dating With Science: Guys Prefer Compatibility To Hotness

Hair Raising Sci-Fi Inspired 'Dos

By Vadim NewquistNovember 16, 2012
We went searching for the most insane fantasy, horror and sci-fi hair creations we could find, and packed them into one thrilling slideshow for you. Check them out! More  →
Hair Raising Sci-Fi Inspired 'Dos

Talie Makes People Feel Awkward (Again)

By TalieNovember 16, 2012
This week has been jam-packed with life lessons, my dearest Sparklers. In fact, my life this week would have been the perfect Lifetime movie, minus the teen pregnancies and dramatic crying sessions every 60 seconds. (And by the way, I could totally be in a... More  →
Talie Makes People Feel Awkward (Again)

Help This Sparkler with Her Chemistry Essay!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 16, 2012
Essay Prompt: Topic of your choice. Our Sparkler's Response: “And lead, praseodymium, and platinum, plutonium…” You must be kidding me, I thought. These lyrics are impossible to enunciate, let alone memorize. I had been learning the song since the beginning of my sophomore year, when the Honors Chemistry teacher,... More  →
Help This Sparkler with Her Chemistry Essay!