Skip over navigation

12 Lessons My Mom Taught Me

By ShivaniMay 11, 2012
Moms are full of great life advice, and my mother in particular is full of so many pearls of wisdom, one could make a ridiculously long pearl necklace with them. Some more vivid lessons include: Hotel minibars are to be hated and feared. Travel everywhere when you’re... More  →
12 Lessons My Mom Taught Me

Dating With Science: "Hot" Can Mean Basically Anything (If You Are A Girl)

By Jon_SkindzierMay 11, 2012
Science Fact: Women can find entirely different facial features attractive, depending on the kind of relationship they're looking for. Furthermore, they have a much broader definition of "attractive" than men do. Explanation: Guys are pretty consistent when it comes to attraction.... More  →
Dating With Science: "Hot" Can Mean Basically Anything (If You Are A Girl)
Geek Quiz: Poke-Mania

What Faye Learned During Her Freshman Year of College!

By ContributorMay 11, 2012
Faye is officially done with freshman year! Now get ready for some great advice...—Sparkitors Get ready Sparklers, cuz here it is: What Faye Learned her Freshman Year of College! Academics It’s okay if you have no idea what you’re doing with... More  →
What Faye Learned During Her Freshman Year of College!

Blogging Disney: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

By Scott GreenstoneMay 11, 2012
What IS The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad? It's a two-part feature, like Fun and Fancy Free was. The film begins in a library, and the first narrator (Basil Rathbone, for you movie buffs) asks what the most fabulous character in English lit is.... More  →
Blogging Disney: The Adventures of Ichabod and Mr. Toad

What My Mom Told Me About Dating

By Lauren PassellMay 11, 2012
NOTE: That picture is NOT a picture of my mom. My mom looks like this: 1. Be Brave, Because You Are Awesome (Preschool) My mom gave me an outrageous amount of confidence. The neighborhood kids would be like, "Lauren, you are NOT cool. Four eyes." And... More  →
What My Mom Told Me About Dating

Moms Through the Ages

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 11, 2012
Which came first: the mother or the child? While that question smooshes your mindgrapes into mindjuice, check out our Mothers through the Ages slideshow in honor of Mother's Day. More  →
Moms Through the Ages

Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: One Week Until I Propose!

By reidfaylorMay 11, 2012
That’s right, Reiders, I’ve got the engagement ring! Next Friday night, after the next article, I’ll be proposing to Candace, my long-term, very real girlfriend. I’m nervous! I still have a lot of planning and intense physical training to get ready for the proposal. Thankfully,... More  →
Reid Faylor Has a Girlfriend: One Week Until I Propose!

The Best Things to Do Upon Finishing Your Last Final

By ContributorMay 10, 2012
Finals Week: The bane of any college student's existence. Twice a year you can witness this spectacularly horrible phenomenon (often rumored to be the inspiration behind many a zombie apocalypse movie) as students worldwide lock themselves away and abandon all semblances of sanity. Historically, attempts... More  →
The Best Things to Do Upon Finishing Your Last Final

What's The Next Song of Summer? Here Are Our Guesses

By Brandon SpecktorMay 10, 2012
What, in the name of all banana hammocks in Christendom, is "Party Rock?" No man can say for sure. But if you should happen upon a passerby who cannot immediately inform you that "Party Rock is in the house tonight," then said passerby is a... More  →
What's The Next Song of Summer? Here Are Our Guesses