Search Menu
Menu

Auntie SparkNotes: My Friends Exclude Me

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 28, 2012
Dear Auntie Sparknotes, I don't know if you've been in this situation before. It's sort of messy and confusing; to me, it's not making that much sense either. My group of friends are some of the few people in the world that I know care for... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Friends Exclude Me

Is Django Unchained Right For You?

By Ricki HurtadoDecember 28, 2012
We don't know about you, Sparklers, but this past week has been the best seven days EVER!! Partially because most of us got a white Christmas. But mostly because of the holiday movies. Yes, like the rest of the world, we saw Les Mis and... More  →
Is Django Unchained Right For You?

These Awesome Aprons Make Kitchen Time Geek-mazing

By ChauntonDecember 28, 2012
All the best-dressed hosts and hostesses know that the right apron can make or break a dinner party. You're not going to do any better in the world of geeky apparel than the fantastic aprons of darlingarmy. You can check out her full offerings on her Etsy page (and trust us, More  →
These Awesome Aprons Make Kitchen Time Geek-mazing

Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo Go to IHOP For Lunch!

By Josh PeriloDecember 28, 2012
We're not all fun and games here at SparkLife and MindHut. Sometimes push comes to shove. Sometimes tough decisions must be made. And sometimes... pancakes must be eaten.Today was one such day. Witness the great sacrifice that our intreped editors Josh and Dan (and brave web More  →
Dan Bergstein and Josh Perilo Go to IHOP For Lunch!

A Facebook Chat Between Two Toddlers about New Year's Eve

By RG DanielsDecember 28, 2012
Donny Diaper Rash ga ga, yo! Tina-Marie lol! hi! whatup??? Donny Diaper Rash nuttin' much chillin' in my crib Tina-Marie awesome Donny Diaper Rash literally! it's freezing in here n I cant find my blankie! :-( Tina-Marie awww… u can borrow mine it keeps me warm and also keeps away the closet monsters Donny Diaper Rash ohhhh…I... More  →
A Facebook Chat Between Two Toddlers about New Year's Eve

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 28th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 28, 2012
The year is almost over! Quick, enjoy 2012 as much as you can before it vanishes! Here are you daily reasons to smile, cheer, and do a little happy jig. 1. It’s Friday! But it actually feels more like a Sunday, doesn’t it? Or maybe it... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 28th

Ereaders vs. Paper Books

By gutsyGumshoeDecember 28, 2012

With the influx of new technology pouring in from all directions, even activities that had previously been considered an outlet for pulling away have been rooted up and radically changed. Ereaders, devices that allow one to read books on an electronic device, have become

... More  →

Auntie SparkNotes: My Boyfriend Says I Can't Crush On Celebrities

By kat_rosenfieldDecember 27, 2012
Hi Auntie. I am a 19 year old sophomore in college, and I’m having a bit of trouble with my boyfriend. We’ve been dating for basically a year now. He loves me completely, and is interested and attracted to only me. He feels that this is... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: My Boyfriend Says I Can't Crush On Celebrities

POLL: What Was Your Fave Movie of 2012?

By Josh PeriloDecember 27, 2012
The end is finally here, and all the holiday movies are finally out. Looking back on the year, it was a pretty epic year for Hollywood. No doubt, the box office captured more than a couple dollars from all of our wallets, but which flicks... More  →
POLL: What Was Your Fave Movie of 2012?