Skip over navigation

My First Kiss Was STOLEN!

By ContributorNovember 3, 2011
Mollyisa* tells a hilarious tale of kisses lost and gained. But mostly lost. And some dignity went down the drain as well.—Sparkitors Dear Sparklers, Thank you for your never-ending wit about, and persevering acknowledgement of, one major topic: LOVE. This... More  →
My First Kiss Was STOLEN!

My Life as a Pastor's Kid

ThatTheaterGal's here to fill you in on the intricacies of being a small-town celebrity...that is, a pastor's kid. —Sparkitors ATTENTION ALL: before you run screaming for the hills, before you judge me, before you skip to the next... More  →
My Life as a Pastor's Kid

In Defense of Camping

grace_return7 not only likes camping, but she does it often. With boys. We think the boys bit is a point in her favor. —Sparkitors I read greenbubbly12's post about why camping is horrible and, having just returned from a camping... More  →
In Defense of Camping

Auntie SparkNotes: Remote Controller

By kat_rosenfieldNovember 2, 2011
Dear Auntie SparkNotes: I have this incredible friend, she's the greatest - we've known each other since the day she was born - and we've always told each other everything. Until now. A year ago, she started dating this guy. Let's call him HIM. She's been dating HIM... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Remote Controller

November Horoscopes

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 2, 2011
Let’s admit that November is really just Pre-December. But will this month of food and foliage be warm and cozy, or rainy and cold? And what should you be thankful for this Thanksgiving? The answers await below… Aries (March 21 – April 19) Be thankful for pianos... More  →
November Horoscopes

Guy Style: Hot Looks From Your Fave Eye Candy!

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 2, 2011
We can pretend this slideshow is about the clothes, but we all know why we're really here: to get our drool on over some fine-lookin' men. (Are you gettin' uncomfortable, Manklers? Well, SORRY WE'RE NOT SORRY.) Now sit back, relax, and try not to fall hopelessly in love. More  →
Guy Style: Hot Looks from Your Fave Eye Candy!

Talie's Man Posse

By ContributorNovember 2, 2011
Talie wants to connect more with Rodger...but she has to survive the double date of doom first! —Sparkitors By now, I'll bet you guys are expecting some news on that older guitar player guy, Rodger... sorry to disappoint, but I got nothin'.... More  →
Talie's Man Posse

Elodie's Advice for Aspiring NaNoists

By ElodieNovember 2, 2011
As a seasoned veteran of NaNoWriMo (with about as many failed attempts under my belt as successful ones), I can assure you that I’ve gone through all the phases—from “This is gonna be great, my plot is pure gold and life is like a Zac... More  →
Elodie's Advice for Aspiring NaNoists

RAPTORS: The Ferociously Flirty Game You've Got to Try!

abbyblue is about to introduce you to a game that will almost DEFINITELY get you a date.—Sparkitors The most spectacular game ever invented is currently rampaging through my high school. This game is not for the feint of heart. It requires bravery, will... More  →
RAPTORS: The Ferociously Flirty Game You've Got to Try!

A Wannabe NBK Makes Her Case

GiGiGrace has high standards for a first kiss, and she's not accepting BK status until they're met. –Sparkitors After reading TanTan’s post on NBK pride, I thought about how much I would love to be considered NBK. Really! My sarcasm hand is... More  →
A Wannabe NBK Makes Her Case