Skip over navigation

Electronic Music (This is NOT a Compiliation of Computer Sounds)

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 23, 2012
PwoperMuse says... Hey there all you Sparklers!  Here’s a playlist of really cool music that’s either electronic or has electronic roots. This is what I wish my school would play at our dances, but apparently they think this and this are what... More  →
Electronic Music (This is NOT a Compiliation of Computer Sounds)

Does Dressing Down Dig You Deeper into the Dumps?

By ContributorFebruary 23, 2012
We just HAD to publish this adorable article by *self-proclaimed-rebel*, because it's not only totally true, it also has the most alliterative title EVER.—Sparkitors We’ve all had those days: days that we’d much rather spend scarfing down vanilla frosting, watching bad reruns of... More  →
Does Dressing Down Dig You Deeper into the Dumps?

The Field Guide to SPLURKERS

carolinawren is an expert on a rare species of Sparklers, and she's about to reveal all their secrets!—Sparkitors Hey, Sparklers! I have a confession to make, and since I feel brave and awesome and my Confidence Pants just might fit, I’m going to... More  →
The Field Guide to SPLURKERS

The Worst Guidance Counselor, Ever: an Interview

By Josh PeriloFebruary 23, 2012
We have searched high and low, but we think that we’ve finally found the absolute worst guidance counselor on the face of the earth. Her name is Judith Rollins, and in order to protect the students and other faculty members, we will not reveal... More  →
The Worst Guidance Counselor, Ever: an Interview

How to Make Paper-Writing Less Painful

Here’s a little confession: writing isn’t always easy. Yes, even English majors struggle with papers from time to time. We sometimes struggle to choose a topic. Or we hit a research roadblock. And speaking of blocks, there’s the dreaded writer’s block. Creating a good writing process... More  →
How to Make Paper-Writing Less Painful

YOU Can Meet the Hunger Games Stars! In Real Life! YOU COULD MAYBE EVEN TOUCH LIAM HEMSWORTH!

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 23, 2012
BIG NEWS, BUTTS, BIG NEWS: as I'm sure your homemade Hunger Games countdown clock has informed you, there are only 28 DAYS LEFT until the greatest movie of all time hits the theaters and Peeta Mellark's buns... More  →
YOU Can Meet the Hunger Games Stars! In Real Life! YOU COULD MAYBE EVEN TOUCH LIAM HEMSWORTH!

The 27 Worst Things to Collect

By Josh PeriloFebruary 23, 2012
Fitting in sure isn’t easy. And you don’t make it any easier on yourself if you collect weird stuff. We’re not saying you shouldn’t have a hobby, but there’s a thin line between being an enthusiastic fan of something, and being a horder. Our... More  →
The 27 Worst Things to Collect

Talie's Immersion Blender Disaster

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2012
Talie has had a pretty tough weekend. On the plus side, she's also one small step closer to being Captain Hook. Was it worth it? You be the judge. —Sparkitors Hello, Sparkle-fairies. I did it. I saw the most AMAZING musical in... More  →
Talie's Immersion Blender Disaster

Mock Trial Is Way Geekier Than Glee Club

By Janet ManleyFebruary 22, 2012

Imagine our collective surprise when glee clubs, long populated by self-proclaimed “losers,” mounted the trusty steed FOX and galloped to near ubiquity a short few years ago. “We’re geeks!” proclaimed talented performers across the country as they fastened their false eyelashes and boarded their shuttle

... More  →
Mock Trial Is Way Geekier Than Glee Club

Burning Question #1: Where Do the Sparkitors Get Post Photographs?!

By ContributorFebruary 22, 2012
The ever-hilarious Bookweirm poses a question for the ages—but will she ever get an answer?—Sparkitors Sparkler Glutei-Maximi: we are gathered here today to ponder, to hypothesize, to imagine. Like everyone else, I have been wondering about the origin of all the sparkletacular pictures... More  →
Burning Question #1: Where Do the Sparkitors Get Post Photographs?!