Search Menu
Menu

25 Reasons to Celebrate November 15th

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 15, 2012
The first half of November is all about leftover Halloween candy and dead leaves. The second half is about turkey and waiting to eat turkey. Today is a great day, and here’s why: 1. The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn: Part 2: More Words: The Baby Sitter... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate November 15th

Can You Feel the Heat? Stock Boy Bracket Round 3

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 15, 2012
You thought the presidential election was heated? We're girding our loins for war over the semi-finals of the Hot Stock Boy Bracket. Just promise us you won't secede if your hottie loses. Because, when it comes to looking at pictures of cute boys, everyone wins. More  →
Can You Feel the Heat? Stock Boy Bracket Round 3

These Turkeys Are Depressed

By Josh PeriloNovember 15, 2012
Thanksgiving is a time of joy and celebration... except for turkeys. For our feathered friends, it is a season full of anxiety, apprehension, and depression. Please take a moment to help us acknowledge the fastest growing epidemic in the world of avian psychology: Thanksgivi More  →
These Turkeys Are Depressed

The City of Bones Trailer is UH-MAZING (and Chock Full of Hotties)

By Chelsea DaggerNovember 15, 2012
Guys, I'm going to take a chance and admit something PERSONAL and SECRET that I've only ever shared with the robot who takes my book orders on Barnes&Noble.com: I'm kind of obsessed with The Mortal Instruments series. And also The Infernal... More  →
The City of Bones Trailer is UH-MAZING (and Chock Full of Hotties)

Which Glee Cast Member Just Got a Motorcycle?

By Aislinn ShevlinNovember 15, 2012
After transforming into a werewolf, Jacob spends most of the movie chasing a squirrel. #faketwilightspoilers More  →
Which Glee Cast Member Just Got a Motorcycle?

Is this the Weirdest Soda Ever Made? + Our Best Terrible Soda Ideas

By Melissa AlbertNovember 15, 2012
Raise your hand if you've heard of the Jones Soda Holiday Pack. Now use your free hand to order us a pizza. Now back to Jones. We recently discovered this bizarre product, and now we are obsessed. Every ... More  →
Is this the Weirdest Soda Ever Made? + Our Best Terrible Soda Ideas

Amazing Floats You Won't See at the Thanksgiving Day Parade This Year

By RG DanielsNovember 15, 2012
But we wish existed... "A Brief Look at Buckets Over the Years": Marvel at the enchanting history of some of our nation's finest buckets with costumes by Academy Award winning designer Colleen Atwood! "The A&W Root Beer Float Float": The iconic root beer company rolls out their... More  →
Amazing Floats You Won't See at the Thanksgiving Day Parade This Year

We're All Going to Own Robots Soon (Plus 9 Other Predictions About the Future)

By Lisa BernierNovember 15, 2012
Recently, The Futurist Magazine posted their list of top ten predictions for 2013 and beyond, predicting what new technologies and social advances will most likely happen in the years to come. io9 also posted an article on the list, giving their take... More  →
We're All Going to Own Robots Soon (Plus 9 Other Predictions About the Future)

Help This Sparkler with Her UC Essay!

By Jennifer GrudzieckiNovember 15, 2012
Essay prompt: "Tell us about a personal quality, talent, accomplishment, contribution or experience that is important to you. What about this quality or accomplishment makes you proud, and how does it relate to the person you are?" Our Sparkler's Response: I had to do it to prove... More  →
Help This Sparkler with Her UC Essay!

How to Become Doctor Who's Companion

By reidfaylorNovember 14, 2012
FROM: FantasyBookLover Dearest Reid After watching hours of Doctor Who, I want to be a companion. How does one find the Doctor? Unfortunately, and please don’t get upset with me, I have yet to watch any Doctor Who. It’s on my list! A young man only... More  →
How to Become Doctor Who's Companion