Skip over navigation

Tales From the Trash: More Unpublished SparkLife Stories

By Dan_BergsteinMay 11, 2011
It’s been over a year since we showed you some of the unused, unpublished stories that the SparkLife crew left balled up in the trashcan. It’s time to peek once again into our garbage to see what stories you will never, ever get... More  →
Tales From the Trash: More Unpublished SparkLife Stories

How to Live in the Library

By ContributorMay 11, 2011
Courtney Guth is surviving on Skittles and a prayer. How's your finals prep going? —Sparkitors At last, Finals Week has arrived! It’s almost time to pack up and leave for the summer, but before I can confidently assert that I’ve survived my first year... More  →
How to Live in the Library

What Your Hugging Style Says About You

By Kathryn_WilliamsMay 11, 2011
Hugging was invented in 3500 B.C. as a way for cavemen on the Mongolian plains to keep warm during the months of November, December and February (January was fur dress month, so hugging wasn't necessary). Luckily the tradition continues today. The hug, otherwise... More  →
What Your Hugging Style Says About You

DAYYYY-UM, When Did Draco Get So Handsome?

By Chelsea DaggerMay 11, 2011
As you all know, Chelsea Dagger is worse at simple mathematics than most 3rd graders. She can hardly spell the words "long division" (she always adds an extra 'h' ), let alone execute the concept in REAL LIFE. So even though the correct answer to... More  →
DAYYYY-UM, When Did Draco Get So Handsome?

Why Everyone Is Wrong About Everything, and You Should Just Buy Some Reese's Pieces

Just when you thought the debate was done, Dallas Lindsey blows the tiny-candy question wide open. –Sparkitors I see that people on SparkLife are feuding about the wrong things. Skittles vs. M&M’s, really? No one even mentioned Reese’s pieces! They... More  →
Why Everyone Is Wrong About Everything, and You Should Just Buy Some Reese's Pieces

You Know You Go to Virginia Tech When…………

ktloren spills the secrets—here's what it's really like to be a Hokie!—Sparkitors Virginia Tech is the largest university in Virginia. It puts the small town of Blacksburg on the map. We have some of the nation’s top programs in... More  →
You Know You Go to Virginia Tech When…………

Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 2

PrestigiousTimeLady's second installment is even more hilarious—and ridiculous—than her first!—Sparkitors

Alright, so before we get down to business (how many of you started singing “I’ll Make a Man Out of You”? Was it you, Chelsea Dagger? No? Just me, then? Fine.),

... More  →
Blogging A Very Potter Musical: Part 2

You Know You're From Minnesota When...

With all this talk about Minnesota being the MOST HIPSTER STATE, we thought we shouldn't wait to publish LOLiver456's post! —Sparkitors Insert some cliche about "OMG-why-haven't-there-been-any-Minnesota-posts-Our-state-will-no-longer-be-unrepresented-now" here. You know you’re from Minnesota when… You know that we don’t actually say “don’tcha know.” However, you... More  →
You Know You're From Minnesota When...

I Go To....Stanford University

By ContributorMay 10, 2011
Caroline loves her school, and we can see why! —Sparkitors School: Stanford University Location: Palo Alto, California Size: About 6000 undergraduate and 8000 graduate Type: Private Number of majors offered: Seemingly everything, plus students can design their own major if they don’t find one that suits them. Here’s my... More  →
I Go To....Stanford University

Guide to Prom Etiquette

By ContributorMay 10, 2011
It can be hard to get direct answers about prom etiquette. Don't believe us? Look it up in the dictionary. Useless, right? Happily, we're here to answer all your prom etiquette questions, provided you go back in time and ask them while we were writing this slideshow. More  →
Can You Make Tonguing Jokes in College Orchestra?