Skip over navigation

Auntie SparkNotes: From FWB to BFF

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 14, 2011
Dear Auntie, So recently I've decided it's time to redraw the line in a current friends with benefits situation. It's been fun, but it's getting harder and harder to enjoy myself when I know he is very much enjoying other people. Thing is, every time I... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: From FWB to BFF

Shivani Makes Tarte Tatin (That Means "Super Tasty Apple Stuff" In French)

By ShivaniOctober 14, 2011
Fall is my favorite season. The changing leaves, the pumpkin spice lattes, the cool air, and the ability to wear my favorite summer dress with my favorite tights fill me with a sense of contentment and awesomeness. However, three of the four things I mentioned are... More  →
Shivani Makes Tarte Tatin (That Means

Auntie SparkNotes: Club Conundrums

By kat_rosenfieldOctober 13, 2011
Dear Auntie SparkNotes, I am currently vice-president of a club that I've been involved with since freshman year. I really enjoyed the club, but this year I'm obviously a lot more involved in the planning and coordination effort. My problem is this: we went on an... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: Club Conundrums

The Infamous Jared Padalecki Scarf Fiasco

By ElodieOctober 13, 2011
The Jared Padalecki Scarf Fiasco is the story my friends like to bring up whenever we discuss socially awkward disasters. Like, “Well, okay. So you mumbled incomprehensibly in front of your crush, and also somehow set him on fire. No big deal. We’ve all been... More  →
The Infamous Jared Padalecki Scarf Fiasco

My Crush Is... a Starship Character

By ContributorOctober 13, 2011

Checky_Girl is an admitted Starkid fanatic. Will her post convince you to join her? —Sparkitors I’m a girl of obsessions. I know this and I’ve come to embrace it. Sure, others might find it a bit creepy... More  →
My Crush Is... a Starship Character

Ask Jono: Sleazeball Alarm

By Jon_SkindzierOctober 13, 2011
Dear Jono, I SERIOUSLY need your help. I'm confused about this guy in my class, let's call him Jake. Three weeks ago, Jake started flirting with me hardcore out of nowhere (hardcore meaning HND-related). He also talk about how smart I am... More  →
Ask Jono: Sleazeball Alarm

Do Teachers Gossip About Each Other?

By Miss MahoneyOctober 13, 2011
Q: Do teachers gossip about each other? A: Gossip is the root of all evil. If an individual has a problem, it should be addressed in a healthy, productive manner in which all parties feel as though the outcome is mutually beneficial. Right. Yeah, about... More  →
Do Teachers Gossip About Each Other?

Your Sparkling Death Cometh (Surprisingly, This is a Post About a Band, Not Your Imminent Demise)

By ContributorOctober 13, 2011
Wondering who will grace the next Rolling Stones cover? If Metalhead865 has anything to do with it, the honor will go to Falling Up.—Sparkitors If you've been keeping tabs on my Hit Lists, you know that I love an experimental rock band called... More  →
Your Sparkling Death Cometh (Surprisingly, This is a Post About a Band, Not Your Imminent Demise)

Party Dresses of the '80s!

By ApneetOctober 13, 2011
I acquired several vintage dresses from a friend recently and decided to shoot them all! This week, my looks are "gifted," not "thrifted," but the sentiment is basically the same. You may be wondering, "What makes these dresses so totally '80s?" Here are a few... More  →
Party Dresses of the '80s!

Signs You Should Quit Your High School Sports Team

By Lauren PassellOctober 13, 2011
Ahhh, high school sports! The thrill, the chase, the pulsing excitement of the thrilling chase! Or something. Actually, joining a high school sport can seem like a really good idea until high school sports actually start. Unless you're the team superstar, it's easy to start wondering... More  →
Signs You Should Quit Your High School Sports Team