Skip over navigation

Five Ways to Kill a Crush

By Melissa AlbertMarch 14, 2012
Some crushes die, some crushes fade away. And some explode, littering the area with shrapnel and requiring a murder-scene cleanup crew. However it happens, odds for resuscitation are never good. Here are some of the many ways your crush can come to... More  →
Five Ways to Kill a Crush

11 Ways to Celebrate Pi Day

By RG DanielsMarch 14, 2012
A few suggestions on how to celebrate 3.14 on 3/14: 1. Bake a pie. Better yet, bake 3.14 pies and serve them to 3.14 people (a baby could be .14 of a person) 2. Watch the movie π with someone you love. Or watch it with... More  →
11 Ways to Celebrate Pi Day

How to Write a Hit List Post

By ContributorMarch 14, 2012
Metalhead gives you the step-by-step guide to writing the perfect Hit List!--Sparkitors 'Sup! Metalhead here. Now that I'm taking a break from writing Hit List posts, I'd really like to see some from you guys! Just in case you need a... More  →
How to Write a Hit List Post

Blast from the Past: Children's Books We Knew and Loved

By ContributorMarch 14, 2012
hammncheese94 reminisces about errrvrybody's favorite childhood books!--Sparkitors Hey, y’all, it’s Hammy here! I just figured that since the famous Jan Berenstain passed away a couple of weeks back, a post about our favorite children’s books was in order! SOOO… The Berenstain Bears: This series... More  →
Blast from the Past: Children's Books We Knew and Loved

Pickup Lines that Are Doomed to Fail

By Jon_SkindzierMarch 14, 2012
As a general rule, most pickup lines are just awful, and you should realize in advance that they are doomed to fail. "Are you from Tennessee?" you'll ask, intending to tell some girl that she's the only ten you see, and she'll... More  →
Pickup Lines that Are Doomed to Fail

19 Things To Do With Your Extra Hour of Sunlight

By Josh PeriloMarch 14, 2012
Daylight Savings Time is amazing! It means we have an extra hour of sunlight every single day. So, what are you gunna do with it? Uh huh, I thought you’d come up blank. Thank goodness SparkLife is here to help you with some... More  →
19 Things To Do With Your Extra Hour of Sunlight

Zac Efron, Why Must You Torture Me So?! (A Trailer for The Lucky One)

By Chelsea DaggerMarch 13, 2012
Butts, if there was a 2-hour movie that consisted solely of Zac Efron lifting heavy sacks of fertilizer and throwing them into the back a truck, I WOULD WATCH THAT MOVIE EVERY SINGLE DAY. Fortunately for me (and all the other boss Zefron fans out... More  →
Zac Efron, Why Must You Torture Me So?! (A Trailer for The Lucky One)

Auntie SparkNotes: The Damaged Dreamgirl

By kat_rosenfieldMarch 13, 2012
Dear Auntie, I have this girlfriend and she's the coolest girl I've ever met. She's gorgeous and gets 100% on all her essays and spends her weekends buying records. But the problem is that she has Borderline Personality Disorder. Usually it doesn't affect our relationship too... More  →
Auntie SparkNotes: The Damaged Dreamgirl

How to Write in a Group

By Josh PeriloMarch 13, 2012
The great wide world of professional writing is a rocky landscape scattered with jobs of all kinds. But if there’s one thing that is more important to remember than anything, it is that there is strength in numbers. And I’m not just talking... More  →
How to Write in a Group

Holding On: Chapter 18

By ContributorMarch 13, 2012
In Chapter 17, willwriteforhearts' main character, Alice, had just been kidnapped by Thomas, her mother's dangerous and unstable boyfriend. How will she escape? Can her brother save her before it's too late?--Sparkitors Curling up into a little ball, however enticing it may currently be,... More  →
Holding On: Chapter 18