Skip over navigation

A Very SparkLife Engagement

By ContributorNovember 28, 2011
Hi butts! Chelsea Dagger here. I wanted to let you know that the wonderful PrestigiousTimeLady, one of the authors of "A Very SparkLife Engagement," has requested that we remove this post from our blog; she's got... More  →
A Very SparkLife Engagement

What To Do When You Accidentally Insult Your Friend

By Lucy HutchinsonNovember 28, 2011
You've been friends with your friend for years. You can talk about anything and everything together, and only she knows the embarrassing story of why you don't eat peas anymore. You've always gotten along like couple of cats in a hammock, but lately she's been... More  →
What To Do When You Accidentally Insult Your Friend

Open Thread for November 28

By SparkLifeNovember 28, 2011
HULLO BUTTS, and welcome to the table of THE DOUGHNUTS OF GREATNESS. It's a Dagger family tradition to make buckets and buckets of these babies every Thanksgiving, and this year was a spectacular success; Dad only got 2nd-degree burns, I only barfed 8 times, and... More  →
Open Thread for November 28

Ask a Teacher: Are Grades Only a Means to an End?

By Mr. JungNovember 25, 2011
Q: Are grades only a means to an end? A: A few weeks back, an interested reader sent in a great question regarding my post What Surprises You Most About Teenagers? For the record, this reader was not my mother. That being said, in... More  →
Ask a Teacher: Are Grades Only a Means to an End?

Dan's 2011 Christmas List

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 25, 2011
The holiday season has begun! Before you rush out to buy gifts today, read this. I decided to make things easier this year and wrote up a simple, organized list of the presents I would most enjoy. The information is handy and useful not just... More  →
Dan's 2011 Christmas List

Surviving a Break-Up: The Five Fs

By ContributorNovember 25, 2011
jmorgan101's approach may be effective for breakups, but it also sounds like a great way to spend a weekend. –Sparkitors We've all been through it: the dreaded breakup. We have all liked/dated/been turned down by someone, and left not knowing how we will go... More  →
Surviving a Break-Up: The Five Fs

Tweet Your Way Through Thanksgiving

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 24, 2011
Thanksgiving dinner can be as tedious as it is delicious. While the food is tasty, sitting through your uncle’s story about how he saved $75 on wood for his deck is almost unbearable. Luckily, technology is here to save you. A Twitter account... More  →
Tweet Your Way Through Thanksgiving

Ask Jono: If I Haven't Dated By [Blank], I Will Surely Die Alone!

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 24, 2011
Dear Jono, Instead of expounding on how great and amazing and how unbelievably cool you are, I'm gonna get straight to the point. I'm a close female version of a guy. I'm stupid tall (6'1"), I love video games, I play sports (horridly),... More  →
Ask Jono: If I Haven't Dated By [Blank], I Will Surely Die Alone!

Go Team Ginny!

By ContributorNovember 24, 2011
Step aside, Bergstein: JediPanda is here to defend the honor of Ginny "The Lamp" Weasley!—Sparkitors I've been hooked on Dan Bergstein's Blogging Harry Potter since the first post. I love everything about it—except for one thing. Dan often compares Ginny Weasley to... More  →
Go Team Ginny!

How to Remind Your Friend She Owes You Money

By Kathryn_WilliamsNovember 23, 2011
Lending money to a friend is a delicate operation. Actually, it's not so much the lending as the getting back. It's an age-old quandary: How do you get your friend to repay the $12 you loaned her for that small bucket of Coke at the... More  →
How to Remind Your Friend She Owes You Money