Search Menu
Menu

Is 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II' the Worst Movie of the Year?

By Brandon SpecktorJanuary 10, 2013
Seriously, is it? We didn't see it. Hot on the heels of this year's Oscar noms (om nom nom), the crack team of satirists and sociopaths who put together the annual RAZZIE Awards for Worst Achievements in Film just released their list... More  →
Is 'Twilight: Breaking Dawn Part II' the Worst Movie of the Year?

8 Ways to Power Through a Breakup

By Bailey_SwilleyJanuary 10, 2013
So maybe it was your significant other's resolution to be single in 2013. Perhaps you got a text with a broken heart emoticon, an unexpected Facebook relationship change, or suddenly unfriended from the person you were the friendliest to. It doesn't matter how or why... More  →
8 Ways to Power Through a Breakup

Which Celeb Looked Hottest at the People's Choice Awards?

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 10, 2013
I have no factual evidence to back up that claim; in fact, it may have officially been awards season, like, 3 fortnights ago (HA! today's goal of using "fortnight" in a sentence=DONE). But yesterday we had the People's Choice Awards, this Sunday we've got the Golden Globes, More  →
Which Celeb Looked Hottest at the People's Choice Awards?

Who Refuses to Go Shirtless?

By Aislinn ShevlinJanuary 10, 2013
anne hathaway in les mis: chicken skin. goosebumps. tears. in AWE. More  →
Who Refuses to Go Shirtless?

25 Reasons to Celebrate January 10th

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 10, 2013
So far 2013 has been kind of boring and sleepy, but that just means the rest of the year will be wild and sexy! Here are the reasons that make today a day of yay! 1. Now is the season to watch Groundhog Day! It has... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate January 10th

10 Signs You Desperately Need a Snack

By Melissa AlbertJanuary 10, 2013
Your friends never take you seriously when you tell them you're literally starving, probably because you say it once every 17 minutes. But there are times when they'd be wise to guard their granola bars (and their limbs). Here are the warning signs that... More  →
10 Signs You Desperately Need a Snack

How to Talk to Shy Guys

By reidfaylorJanuary 10, 2013
FROM: shmust Reid, how do I stop listening to mainstream music and become a certified music snob? I do so want to be a hipster! Sadly, Taylor Swift is often on repeat in my iTunes. Don't say hammer to the head. I can say “hammer... More  →
How to Talk to Shy Guys

If Shakespeare Were in High School Today

By Emily WinterJanuary 10, 2013
What would he say? We have a few ideas... What's in a username? That which we call an xxRose94 by any other name would still smell like my keyboard. All that glitters is not bling. All the world's a YouTube stage, and all the men and women merely... More  →
If Shakespeare Were in High School Today

The 2013 Oscar Nominations List

By Emily WinterJanuary 10, 2013
Let's get right to it. Here's what you wanna know! Best Picture Argo Django Unchained Les Miserables Life of Pi Amour Lincoln Silver Linings Playbook Zero Dark Thirty Beasts of the Southern Wild Actor in a Leading Role Bradley Cooper - Silver Linings Playbook Daniel Day-Lewis - Lincoln Hugh Jackman - Les Miserables Joaquin Phoenix - The Master Denzel Washington... More  →
The 2013 Oscar Nominations List

How to Make Nutella and Strawberry Crêpes

By ShivJanuary 10, 2013
While everyone else has been sticking to their resolutions, I’ve been suffering from some cosmic Post-Event Letdown. After the rush of Christmas and New Year’s Eve, as well as winter break drawing to a close, I can’t help but feel a little sad. Honestly, I’m... More  →
How to Make Nutella and Strawberry Crêpes