Search Menu
Menu

20 Things To Do While You're On Hold

By Ricki HurtadoJanuary 25, 2013
I tell ya, Sparklers, growing up is not all it's cracked up to be. I actually have to do things now, for myself! It's awful! Before, my mother would schedule my dentist appointments for me, but I now have to make the effort to pick... More  →
20 Things To Do While You're On Hold

5 Ways to Use Winter to Hit on Your Crush

By Josh SorokachJanuary 25, 2013
According to my invisible best friend "Ravioli Steve," January is the preeminent season for new love. With everyone still basking in their New Year's Resolution glow and Valentine's Day beginning to circle like a blood-thirsty, heart-shaped shark, the time to act on your crush is... More  →
5 Ways to Use Winter to Hit on Your Crush

How Do You Feel About Star Wars VII Being Directed by JJ Abrams?

By Grant DeArmittJanuary 25, 2013
We all remember where we were when we heard that JJ Abrams was directing the next Star Wars movie. Immediately, the internet was flooded with opinions on whether Abrams was a good choice. We here at Mindhut aren’t going to argue for either side. What... More  →
How Do You Feel About Star Wars VII Being Directed by JJ Abrams?

The 10 Best Dates EVER

By FayeJanuary 25, 2013
One year ago, I did the craziest thing: I told my crush that if he wanted to go out with me, he had to ask me himself. And get thisit worked! He asked me out, and... More  →
The 10 Best Dates EVER

Avert Your Eyes! The New Bell Jar Cover Is Barbie-fied

By Lauren PassellJanuary 25, 2013
Oh, dear Bibliophilias, you might want to cover your eyes. And then click. Because you can't not. Click and behold the latest reincarnation of The Bell Jar book cover. We’re sorry, but we think there is a valuable lesson here. Anyone who has read... More  →
Avert Your Eyes! The New Bell Jar Cover Is Barbie-fied

Legalize Ferrets, Import More Chocolate, and 8 More Ridiculous Things You Can Demand From The Obama Administration In The Next 5 Minutes

By Brandon SpecktorJanuary 24, 2013
Did you know the Obama Administration "does not support blowing up planets"? Where do you think he stands on Sasquatch protection? How about outlawing Daylight Savings Time, or making librarians mandatory? Thanks to the kind staffers at We The People, Whitehouse.gov's offic More  →
Legalize Ferrets, Import More Chocolate, and 8 More Ridiculous Things You Can Demand From The Obama Administration In The Next 5 Minutes

Which Celeb Just Went to His First Inaugural Ball?

By Aislinn ShevlinJanuary 24, 2013
What have celebs been tweeting about this week? Click through this slideshow to find out! More  →
Which Celeb Just Went to His First Inaugural Ball?

What We're Going To Do Now Women Can Serve Combat in Army

By Janet ManleyJanuary 24, 2013
Women will be able to serve in a variety of combat roles in the US army that were previously closed off to them, following an announcement by Defense Secretary Leon E. Panetta. I hear you ask: Why haven’t women been allowed to fight in infantry... More  →
What We're Going To Do Now Women Can Serve Combat in Army

5 Literary Characters Who Deserved Better Than They Got

By Melissa AlbertJanuary 24, 2013
Sometimes nasty characters get exactly what they deserve (here's looking at you, Veruca Salt). And sometimes, they're frustratingly under-punished (argh, Mr. and Mrs. Malfoy!). But sometimes, a character's comeuppance outstrips their crimes, rocking our sense of fairness to its core. Here are... More  →
5 Literary Characters Who Deserved Better Than They Got