Skip over navigation

How To Cheer Up After a Holiday Break-Up

By ContributorDecember 20, 2011

haha<3 has some tips for avoiding the hurt during your Christmas season! — Sparkitors

Did you know that there was a study done that showed most relationships end right before Christmas? And most often on Mondays? Such is the cliché that... More  →
How To Cheer Up After a Holiday Break-Up

The Pros and Cons of Racial Ambiguity

Nicole_Lyn sheds some light on a sensitive subject!—Sparkitors I know what you’re thinking: “RACE IS A HOT BUTTON TOPIC! ABORT THE MISSION BEFORE IT’S TOO LATE! ABANDON SHIP!” But I’m here to say that it’s okay, dear Sparklers. There’s no... More  →
The Pros and Cons of Racial Ambiguity

Top 15 Symptoms of Procrastination

Web MD can't help you with this one, but heroesandthieves is on the case! –Sparkitors

1. Taking a break after every sentence you write. Congratulating yourself heartily on your hard work! 2. Searching your house for a piece of gum, because you've just... More  →
Top 15 Symptoms of Procrastination

How to Be a Ninja: Christmas Edition

sumsparkler is about to turn your holiday season into the stealthiest time of the year.—Sparkitors Sure, anyone can be a ninja in the summer, but do you have what it takes to be one in the winter? Here are some... More  →
How to Be a Ninja: Christmas Edition

An Open Letter to Kim Jong Un

By Scott GreenstoneDecember 19, 2011
Hey, Kim Jong Un. First, let me say that I'm really sorry your dad got ill and died. I didn't really know him but I'm sure he was a fun dad. Let me just say that his death may bring about many good things—for instance,... More  →
An Open Letter to Kim Jong Un

How to Answer Awkward Questions While You're Home from School

By ContributorDecember 19, 2011
When you're home from college, you'll hear the same three questions over and over. Here's how to handle them. 1. “How did the semester go?” If the semester went well, brag to your little heart's content. Seriously. People like to know that their retirement is... More  →
How to Answer Awkward Questions While You're Home from School

The Dark Knight Rises Trailer is HERE!

By Chelsea DaggerDecember 19, 2011
BATMAN IS BACK, butts, and he's BADDER than ever. After I watched the brand new trailer for The Dark Knight Rises, I couldn't decide whether to drool, do a victory hip-thrust, or foam a the mouth—so I did all three. While wearing a... More  →
The Dark Knight Rises Trailer is HERE!

A Thank You to SparkLife

Handbells_Books_Ohyeah, we LOVE this post. And you. And all the Sparklers. Thank YOU for making our day!—Sparkitors Hey, all you awesomesauce Sparklers/ Manklers/Sploggers/Sparkitors/anyone-else-I-forgot! I’ve recently realized that there are a few people here on SparkLife that I need to... More  →
A Thank You to SparkLife

How to Talk to a Guy

LuckyCharmsLizz has the perfect guide for all you shy Sparklers out there! Now get out there and start talkin' to some menfolk!—Sparkitors I’m not going to lie: I have plenty of white-knight fantasies. Nothing delights me more than the classic romantic ideal of... More  →
How to Talk to a Guy

I Switched Instruments in Marching Band-Now What?

Millymellophone is back with another helpful and hilarious marching band post!—Sparkitors Every once in a while, a band member switches instruments. Maybe they’re tired of getting smacked by trombone slides, or their shoulder is sore from marching contra, or they’re simply needed elsewhere... More  →
I Switched Instruments in Marching Band-Now What?