Search Menu
Menu

The 10 Best Anti-Valentine's Day Hashtags

By Melissa AlbertFebruary 12, 2013
Maybe in an effort to be a subtle Valentine's Day grinch, you're putting a brave face on all your status updates this week...only to telegraph acres of angst via subtle hashtag. Since the only thing more annoying than someone who LOOOVES Valentine's... More  →
The 10 Best Anti-Valentine's Day Hashtags

7 Reasons You NEED to Watch The OC

By Josh SorokachFebruary 12, 2013
Now that Gossip Girl has given us his final "XOXO" (spoiler alert: IT WAS DAN), it’s time for you to add a new addictive series to your life: specifically, The OC. This innovative “soap opera comedy” follows delinquent bad boy with... More  →
7 Reasons You NEED to Watch The OC

What To Give Up For Lent

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 12, 2013
Lent starts tomorrow! Are you ready? Let’s be clear and say that this post is not intended to mock anyone’s religious beliefs. We love everyone. We’re all friends here, right? And if we’re not friends, I’m going to need my sweatshirt back. For those unfamiliar... More  →
What To Give Up For Lent

Who Looked Hottest at the 2013 Grammys?

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 11, 2013
I was too busy Googling "puppies that fit in teacups" and looking up recipes for homemade water (Dan Bergstein cruelly and intentionally led me to believe that such a thing existed, and it took me several hours to realize that I'd been duped. CURSE YOU, BERGSTEIN. ONE DAY I More  →
Who Looked Hottest at the 2013 Grammys?

Even Models Can Make Ugly Faces

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 11, 2013
The hilarious folks over at BuzzFeed recently had an ugly face challenge: inspired by Reddit, they asked users to submit pictures of pretty girls making really, really, REALLY ridiculous faces. And then they posted the top 50. They even got responses from a... More  →
Even Models Can Make Ugly Faces

Les Mean Girls Tumblr Is the Reason the Internet Exists

By Mike BerthaFebruary 11, 2013
For months now, you've been unable to sleep, kept up by a taunting fantasy in which your love for the most quotable movie of all time, Mean Girls, is married to your recent obsession with this year's Oscar-nominated musical masterpiece Les Miserables. Well, get ready... More  →
Les Mean Girls Tumblr Is the Reason the Internet Exists

Rejected Prom Themes

By JuniperFebruary 11, 2013
You'll go ape at this '80s-themed prom ("Girls Just Wanna Have Fun," anyone?) with a twist...everyone's required to wear a gorilla mask. Free bananas at the door.  More  →
Rejected Prom Themes

Live Blog of the 2013 Grammy Awards!

By Josh SorokachFebruary 11, 2013
Welcome to the 2013 Grammy Awards, hosted by famous 1990's rapper and current star of something called NCIS: Los Angeles, LL Cool J. I'm coming to you live from my New York City apartment in my Grammy appropriate pajama pants ready to celebrate... More  →
Live Blog of the 2013 Grammy Awards!

19 Signs You Need To Wash Your Jeans

By RG DanielsFebruary 11, 2013
1. They're black, but were blue when you bought them. 2. Hobos are giving you high fives instead of asking for change. 3. You were taking out the trash, then got hired by the Sanitation Department on the grounds you were already wearing the uniform. 4. Your neighbors... More  →
19 Signs You Need To Wash Your Jeans