Search Menu
Menu

Gifts Your Parents Will Love

By Ricki HurtadoDecember 7, 2012
Buying a gift for a friend is usually pretty easy. As long as you like the item you're purchasing, chances are your friend will love it too. Parents, on the other hand, aren't as simple. They'll smile and say polite things no matter what you... More  →
Gifts Your Parents Will Love

Band of Living Dolls

By pragnapurumitDecember 7, 2012

What would the Monalisa look like if she was painted in 2012? What would Venus look like if she was to mingle with human in 2012? By the Size 0 trend, both Da Vinci and Botticelli would have to cut pounds and pounds off those icons

... More  →

How to Go on a First Date

By FayeDecember 7, 2012
Special shout-out to my best friend who will be going on her FIRST DATE EVER over Winter break! Okay, so I’ve only been on a total of 1 first dates, but this is free advice, so what do you expect? I may not be the most... More  →
How to Go on a First Date

December Horoscopes

By Jon_SkindzierDecember 6, 2012
Be on the lookout for omens and portents this month, Aries, as Venus is descending, Mercury is in your third house, and Neptune is rummaging around in your refrigerator. The stars advise that every leaf pile you jump into will be full of slugs, but the ones you scrupulously More  →
December Horoscopes

How to Make Reindeer Cupcakes

By Ricki HurtadoDecember 6, 2012
Every year, Santa gets the same ol' milk and cookies. Why not mix it up this year with a batch Reindeer Cupcakes? No, not cupcakes for reindeer, cupcakes that look like reindeer! This is an easy recipe for a delicious (and adorable!) Christmas treat! More  →
How to Make Reindeer Cupcakes

More Hobbit Gossip From the Cast!

By Josh PeriloDecember 6, 2012
Yesterday we regaled you with juicy tidbits about the making of The Hobbit with director, Peter Jackson. Today, we sat down with Martin Freeman, Ian Mckellen, Elijah Wood, Richard Armitage, and Andy Serkis to get you more crazy gossip about the making of... More  →
More Hobbit Gossip From the Cast!

Who Got Three Grammy Nominations?

By Aislinn ShevlinDecember 6, 2012
Over the moon excited. Two @theGRAMMYs nominations!!! Extremely thankful. More  →
Who Got Three Grammy Nominations?

25 Reasons to Celebrate December 6th

By Dan_BergsteinDecember 6, 2012
If you’re happy and you know it, clap your hands. If you’re happy and you don’t know it, you should talk to someone about your feelings. If you’re unhappy and you know it, read this. You will be happy when it’s done! 1. It’s St.... More  →
25 Reasons to Celebrate December 6th

WE KNOW, You're Over Carly Rae, But Just Watch ONE MORE...

By Emily WinterDecember 6, 2012
Not only have we kinda missed "Call Me Maybe" over the last several months, but we luuuuurve watching American soldiers in Afghanistan maintain their sense of humor. In fact, we're pretty obsessed with everything about this funny, clean, safe-for-school video (except the boob jobs—COME ON ALREADY... More  →
WE KNOW, You're Over Carly Rae, But Just Watch ONE MORE...