Search Menu
Menu

An Interview with the Authors of Beautiful Creatures

By Kathryn_WilliamsMarch 1, 2013
You guys, I have two new heroines in my life (and a new inappropriate crush—more on that later). I already had a great, totally healthy love for Margaret Stohl and Kami Garcia because they organize the most wondrous YA festival known to man, woman, and... More  →
An Interview with the Authors of Beautiful Creatures

These Fictional Characters Would Make the WORST Roommates

By Melissa AlbertMarch 1, 2013
It's a truth universally acknowledged that most interesting fictional characters are completely undatable. But how would they hold up in a platonic living situation? Could you shack up with Ishmael? Would you sign a lease with Holden? We recommend... More  →
These Fictional Characters Would Make the WORST Roommates

Everything I Know About The Fault In Our Stars (Without Reading the Book)

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 26, 2013
It’s impossible to ignore the popularity of John Green’s The Fault in Our Stars. The book is a full- blown phenomenon. The movie is in the works, of course, and that will only boost the book’s hype. But I haven’t read it. I haven’t seen... More  →
Everything I Know About The Fault In Our Stars (Without Reading the Book)

Who Deserves the Lead in The Fault in Our Stars Movie?

By Jennifer GrudzieckiFebruary 20, 2013
Being the gigantic John Green fans that you are, we're sure you guys all know that The Fault In Our Stars (AKA the most heartbreakingly brilliant book ever) is being made into a movie. The film already has a director (Josh Boone) and... More  →
Who Deserves the Lead in The Fault in Our Stars Movie?

6 Reasons Alden Ehrenreich Is Your Future Husband

By EmmaFebruary 14, 2013
You know why Alden Ehrenreich is destined to be your husband? No, not because of his razor-sharp jawline and piercing eyes—stop being so shallow, gosh. It's because just like you, he is a proud nerd who reads three books at once! And that's just the... More  →
6 Reasons Alden Ehrenreich Is Your Future Husband

Blogging Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Part 5

By Dan_BergsteinFebruary 7, 2013
Chapter Thirteen: The Secret Riddle Better Title: The Adventures of Lil’ Voldemort! Harry has another memory/flashback/cryptic lesson with Dumbledore. Most of the chapter focuses on the creepy, scary eleven-year-old Tom Riddle who was spending his childhood at a Muggle orphanage. Younger Dumbledore visits Riddle and the meeting... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Part 5

Super Sarcastic Book Titles

By Kristin_HuntFebruary 4, 2013
Your mom, teacher, or librarian has probably told you plenty of times not to judge a book by its cover. But there’s a very important corollary to that law: Don’t judge a book by its title. Because while some get right to the point—hey, Amelia... More  →
Super Sarcastic Book Titles

Blogging Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Part 4

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 31, 2013
Chapter Ten: The House of Gaunt Better Title: Riddle Riddles At first you read this chapter and assume: Hey, it’s a normal chapter about Harry and the gang learning magic and having adventures. And then you get a few pages in and realize it’s one big flashback... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince: Part 4

12 More Crazy Book Covers That Are Really Real

By Lauren PassellJanuary 29, 2013
Hi guys. Surely you’ve already read all the books in our other crazy book cover slideshow, and surely you’re achin’ for more. Have no fear, here they are. Better get started now—Male Delivery: Reproduction, Effeminacy, and Pregnant Men in Early Modern Spain looks rea More  →
12 More Crazy Book Covers That Are Really Real

How (And Why) They Should Remake The Harry Potter Movies

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 28, 2013
Because Hollywood is out of ideas and because everyone loves money, it’s only a matter of time before some executive says, “Hey, let’s remake those Harry Wizard movies?” It’s going to happen. And it will probably happen in your lifetime. Faster than you can say,... More  →
How (And Why) They Should Remake The Harry Potter Movies