Skip over navigation

Blogging Eclipse: Part 2

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 11, 2009
Dan's Twilight posts are collected on a handy-dandy index page. Chapter Two: Evasion Better Title: Edward Cullen's Guide to Controlling Your Woman This is a joke, right? Edward must be kidding around. He's not honestly acting like an abusive boyfriend, is he? Chapter Three better... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 2

The Dan Bergstein Facebook Chat is TODAY!

By Emily WinterNovember 11, 2009
This is just a friendly reminder that... Holyyyyyyy-Z-O-M-friggin-G the Dan Bergstein Facebook chat is Thursday, Nov. 12 from 3 p.m. to 9 p.m. EST, which is so so so very close to right now. Have you: Found out what time zone you're in? RSVP'd on... More  →
The Dan Bergstein Facebook Chat is TODAY!

Blogging Lord of the Flies, Chapter 4: Painted Faces and Long Hair

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 11, 2009
Jon is blogging Lord of the Flies. For a list of his posts, go here. Welcome to Chapter 4, Painted Faces and Long Hair, aka The Boys Finally Kill Something On Purpose, And Also Are Jerks. We start with a description of how the boys... More  →
Blogging Lord of the Flies, Chapter 4: Painted Faces and Long Hair

Blogging To Kill a Mockingbird: Chapter 1

By RamseyNovember 9, 2009
First things first: Yes, I will now be blogging To Kill a Mockingbird. No, I will not be making fun of this classic book. I will be making jokes about the plot and asking stupid questions about the events but I will not, I repeat,... More  →
Blogging To Kill a Mockingbird: Chapter 1

No Fear Literature is ________.

By Emily WinterNovember 4, 2009
Heya Sparklers, You all were so helpful giving us feedback on Video SparkNotes, that we'd love your opinion on something else...Be honest, does this font make my blog look big? Okay, for serious, we're starting another new series of SparkNotes, No Fear Literature (simply replace... More  →
No Fear Literature is ________.

Five Books that Changed My Worldview

By ContributorNovember 4, 2009
We love it that Sparkler rebel_of_nowhere is such an avid reader. We recommend her recommendations! —SparkNotes editors Every year in high school, teachers hand out a list of required reading that students must slog through. Whether you devour the classics or just barely keep... More  →
Five Books that Changed My Worldview

Blogging Eclipse: Part 1

By Dan_BergsteinNovember 3, 2009
We're halfway there! For those just joining the fun, I'm reading the Twilight series for the first time, and writing about the experience on a chapter by chapter basis. Blogging Twilight and Blogging New Moon posts are collected here. For this book, I'll be keeping... More  →
Blogging Eclipse: Part 1

Blogging Lord of the Flies, Chapter 3: Huts on the Beach

By Jon_SkindzierNovember 3, 2009
For your amusement and edification, Jon is reading Lord of the Flies and blogging about it. A complete list of posts is here. It's hard to come up with an image more placid than huts on a beach, so from the chapter title, you... More  →
Blogging Lord of the Flies, Chapter 3: Huts on the Beach

Blogging The Scarlet Letter: Part 11 (Chapters 23 and 24)

By RamseyOctober 30, 2009
We've already arrived at the last Blogging The Scarlet Letter post! Stay tuned for Ramsey's next blog on a classic book. Chapter 23 – The Revelation of the Scarlet Letter Well, apparently Hawthorne named his chapters backwards, because as we all know, the scarlet letter was... More  →
Blogging The Scarlet Letter: Part 11 (Chapters 23 and 24)

Blogging Lord of the Flies: Index Page

By Miss MarmOctober 30, 2009
Welcome to the BLOTFIP (Blogging Lord of the Flies Index Page, of course!). Here you will find all of Jon's posts on Golding's grim classic. Looking for the Lord of the Flies SparkNote? Here it is. Posts by Jon Blogging Lord of the Flies, Chapter 1: The... More  →
Blogging Lord of the Flies: Index Page