Search Menu
Menu

Read What You Love: A Humble Retraction and a New Beginning (from a Super-Cute Mankler!)

By ContributorFebruary 9, 2012
Rafikiwock shares his new perspective on literature (and yes, he IS wearing a Star Wars shirt and a handsome fanny pack in that photograph. 80% of you just swooned, didn't you?)–Sparkitors Dear Sparklers, A while ago, I submitted an article entitled A Literary... More  →
Read What You Love: A Humble Retraction and a New Beginning (from a Super-Cute Mankler!)

Famous People Make Awesome Friends (We Know This Because Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Our Bestie)

By Chelsea DaggerFebruary 7, 2012
Last week I asked you butts to spin me a yarn about being best friends with your favorite celebrity, and the results were utterly DELIGHTFUL (Ryan Gosling knitting? Shatner being Shatner? ME watching LOTR?! What a dream!). But I have to say that... More  →
Famous People Make Awesome Friends (We Know This Because Joseph Gordon-Levitt is Our Bestie)

How Literary Characters Will Spend Valentine's Day

By Josh PeriloFebruary 6, 2012
Valentine's Day is boring. There are only so many combinations of flowers/dinner/movie that can be created to "celebrate" it. And for a holiday that’s supposed to be about spontaneity and romance, the big V usually disappoints on both fronts. But you know who doesn’t have... More  →
How Literary Characters Will Spend Valentine's Day

Dear Albert: LIFE OF ANNA

By Emily WinterFebruary 3, 2012

Dear Albert,

More  →

Dear Albert: LIFE OF ANNA

The Rules' Fairytale Ending

By Scott GreenstoneFebruary 1, 2012
TWO CHAPTERS LEFT! You know something that makes reading this book easier? Reading it in the voice of Hilly Holbrook from The Help. That southern drawl is just perfect for E-Fein and Shusher. Rule #33: Do The Rules and Y’all’ll Live Happily Evah Aftah! “Let’s... More  →
The Rules' Fairytale Ending

Buried Alive: A True Story (Maybe)

By Chelsea DaggerJanuary 30, 2012
Did you butts know that there was an entire MOVIE based off the premise of last week's prompt? Yessiree, it's true: Ryan Reynolds and his handsome abs won critical acclaim for Buried, in which he stars as a man trapped in... More  →
Buried Alive: A True Story (Maybe)

Dear Albert: Fictionally Taken

By Emily WinterJanuary 27, 2012
I’m late for lunch. I slam my locker, but it swings back, stubborn and resistant. The Grapes of Wrath falls out. “You SUCK Steinbeck!” I shout to no one. I throw the book back in my locker hard. It falls out again. Agh! “Anger is not a good... More  →
Dear Albert: Fictionally Taken

Blogging Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Part 7

By Dan_BergsteinJanuary 27, 2012
Chapter Nineteen: The Lion and the Serpent Better Title: Luna's Hat is Every Kind of Wonderful I'm not a big fan of the Quidditch scenes in these books. Sure, they're exciting and filled with drama, but it's hard to get pumped up about a sporting event... More  →
Blogging Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix: Part 7

S**t Bilbo Says

By Josh PeriloJanuary 26, 2012
Is anyone else as excited about The Hobbit as we are? GOOD. Because today—TO-DAY—blogger Josh Perilo brings the hottest/dumbest/bestest/not-meant-for-fantasy-novelsiest meme of all time TO THE SHIRE. —Editors ... More  →
S**t Bilbo Says

Don't Break The Rules (Big Brother Is Watching You)

By Scott GreenstoneJanuary 26, 2012
Hello and good (circle one) afternoon/evening/teatime/Day of Reckoning/Teatime of Peril! Did you know we only have three more Rules left after this? I’ve known that ever since there were no longer four Rules left. Not like I’ve been counting down or anything, of course. Haha!... More  →
Don't Break The Rules (Big Brother Is Watching You)