Search Menu
Menu

Lionsgate Just Released a Pic of Finnick Odair and HE'S NOT WEARING A SHIRT

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 24, 2013
MY ELOQUENCE HAS FORSAKEN ME. To borrow a phrase from you butts, "ADJSFGJHKBGGUHHHH." To borrow a second phrase, "[insert screaming noises]."  And to invent a phrase of my own—WAIT, WHAT IS THAT IN HIS HAND? IS THAT A SUGAR CUBE? BE STILL MY HEART, I... More  →
Lionsgate Just Released a Pic of Finnick Odair and HE'S NOT WEARING A SHIRT

Writer Wars: The Shortest Stories Ever Told

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 23, 2013
There were 98 COMMENTS last week, butts! NINETY. EIGHT. If my math is correct, and I like to think that it is, that's nearly 100—which means you are all certified COMMENTING CHAMPIONS. You'll each receive a congratulatory plaque in the mail sometime within the next 47 yea More  →
Writer Wars: The Shortest Stories Ever Told

22 Amazing New Pix and Posters from Catching Fire!

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 23, 2013
YOU'RE ABOUT TO. Just TRY not to have an assmar attack while ogling 22 slides full of Catching Fire characters doing what they do best: looking DEAD SEXY (except for you, President Snow. That fabulous purple overcoat isn't fooling anyone). Click through the slideshow to chec More  →
22 Amazing New Pix and Posters from Catching Fire!

The New Catching Fire Trailer Is SO EPIC That You Might Actually Die

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 22, 2013
The odds are definitely in your favor on this fine Monday morning, tributts, because we've got a brand new Catching Fire trailer and it is BANANAS. All your favorite characters (except Rue, because she's dead—sorry, too soon?) are back in action and as bad-ass as... More  →
The New Catching Fire Trailer Is SO EPIC That You Might Actually Die

My Most Embarrassing Literary Crushes

By Melissa AlbertJuly 17, 2013
It's a fairly safe bet that, if you're reading this right now, you harbor at least a little crush on Augustus Waters, Finnick Odair, and/or Mr. Darcy, even if it's a platonic one. And the unexpected goofy-to-HOTT transformation of... More  →
My Most Embarrassing Literary Crushes

Writer Wars Winner: "The Adversary" by vampirekyawl!

By reidfaylorJuly 16, 2013
Vampirekyawl won Sparklers' Choice in last week's Writer Wars, thus earning the honor of having her murderous tale illustrated by the phenomenal Reid Faylor. CONGRATS on your impressive victory, vampire, and if we ever end up stranded on an island together, please remembe More  →
Writer Wars Winner: "The Adversary" by vampirekyawl!

Writer Wars: I'm Never Going to An Island With Any of You

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 16, 2013
And if I didn't die, you would almost certainly kill me within the first 24 hours. My wheezy mouth-breathing and tendency to sweat uncontrollably when I'm stressed (and when I'm not stressed, and when I'm reading quietly, and when I'm sleeping) would pretty much guarantee th More  →
Writer Wars: I'm Never Going to An Island With Any of You

Six Books to Fill the Sherlock Void

By Nicole HIllJuly 15, 2013
It was a dark and stormy night. The wind howled through the trees, and fierce lightning flashed in the sky. Out of the darkness came a solitary cry: “STEVEN MOFFAAAAT.” Thus began the Case of the Sherlock Withdrawal, starring all of us. We’ve... More  →
Six Books to Fill the Sherlock Void

Katniss Everdeen and Percy Weasley (Plus 6 More Hilariously Unlikely Fictional Couples)

By ElodieJuly 12, 2013
Nobody knows exactly what goes into the mix for a stable and stellar relationship, because they come in all shapes and sizes. But there are a few hypothetical fictional relationships that we can tell already would just be a great big fireball of disaster, and... More  →
Katniss Everdeen and Percy Weasley (Plus 6 More Hilariously Unlikely Fictional Couples)

Writer Wars: Who Knew Plagues Could Be So Much FUN?!

By Chelsea DaggerJuly 9, 2013
Your submissions last week ranged from lighthearted and funny to chillingly captivating, and it was an absolute PLEASURE to read them. 178 Dagger Points to everyone for being so fantastically creative (if you get one million Dagger Points, you can redeem them for a half-fu More  →
Writer Wars: Who Knew Plagues Could Be So Much FUN?!